Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 24, 2020 10:55 AM

Jul 2019
I recently started re-reading One Piece and I got to the Arlong arc and I knew what was coming with the Nami backstory and I had an aversion to re-reading it and it occurred to me: I don't really enjoy when something makes me sad.

Now, with One Piece it's not so bad, and it's usually deserved. What it really made me realize though is how shows like Clannad are actually just bad shows. Shows like this don't have anything good going for them except they try and make you cry, and I personally do not enjoy that at all. I think a lot of people are fooled into thinking they are good because of that though.

So, that's why I'm asking: do you enjoy when an anime makes you cry, or do you have an aversion to it?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 24, 2020 10:57 AM

Aug 2018
"this story made me feel so emotionally involved that I wept therefore it is a bad story"

what a horrible take seriously
Mar 24, 2020 10:58 AM

Jul 2019
epidemia78 said:
"this story made me feel so emotionally involved that I wept therefore it is a bad story"

I agree with you. Who's take is that?
Mar 24, 2020 10:58 AM

Dec 2014
I usually try to avoid those anime because I'm not in the mood to cry when I want to watch anime.
Mar 24, 2020 11:04 AM

Oct 2013
Its more so I'm enjoying it so much it can make me cry and I don't see that as bad thing in hindsight since Id have to be so emotionally connected towards the material being presented to me
Enjoying the act of crying is hard to say if I enjoy it or not to be honest. If I cry I certainly don't mind it but its not like I rewatch fav moments with the intent of trying to cry
morihama said:
What it really made me realize though is how shows like Clannad are actually just bad shows. Shows like this don't have anything good going for them except they try and make you cry, and I personally do not enjoy that at all.
So we just like going to ignore Tomoya's character development and arc throughout the series? Ignore the touching romance and family love so powerful that manages to transcend time and change misfortune to something that will bring the characters we've seen grow as people happiness as they go into adulthood?
Thats some bullshit right here if I have any to say
DeknijffMar 24, 2020 11:17 AM
Mar 24, 2020 11:09 AM

Jan 2015
The one that gets me the most is Fairy Tail. There is so many good moments in that, that I can't help but cry. One of my favorite shows of all time, with One Piece as a close second.
Mar 24, 2020 11:09 AM

Aug 2018
morihama said:
epidemia78 said:

You haven't actually watched Clannad, have you?
Mar 24, 2020 11:11 AM

Jul 2019
epidemia78 said:
morihama said:

You haven't actually watched Clannad, have you?
Yes, I watched both series in like 2010.
Mar 24, 2020 11:13 AM

Jul 2016
I would say this is bait but to be fair I hate having any emotional connections from the stories anime and manga can tell. Their personal essence distracts me from all the cool action scenes.

Mar 24, 2020 11:13 AM

Jul 2019
MasterOfCoin said:
The one that gets me the most is Fairy Tail. There is so many good moments in that, that I can't help but cry. One of my favorite shows of all time, with One Piece as a close second.
I've never seen Fairy Tail, but if you're talking about crying because something is so good then I agree, I was more talking about crying because something makes you sad.
Mar 24, 2020 11:14 AM

Jan 2018
There's more to Clannad than trying to make you cry lol. Also, if you don't like sad shows, just because series that heavily rely on that emotion doesn't make it bad. Sounds more like your personal preference, you don't see me watching idol series then complaining about them being bad.
What a beautiful Duwang
Mar 24, 2020 11:14 AM
Jul 2018
I absolutely love it! I tend to rate any anime that made me cry a bit higher than I'd regularly do. No real life event ever made me cry so I'm really happy fiction exists - so I can cry as much as I want!
Mar 24, 2020 11:15 AM
Jan 2020
Both animes that have made me cry are on my favourites. I don't cry easily and when I do, it makes me feel better.
Mar 24, 2020 11:17 AM

Sep 2008
heroism. when someone is facing unbeatable odds and decides to fight anyway. that's what moves me. I don't remember crying over anything specific however.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Mar 24, 2020 11:17 AM

Feb 2010
The problem with Clannad isn't that it is trying and succeeding at making people cry, it's the fact that it needed like 45 episodes of build-up to achieve what similar shows manage to do in one episode. It's just not worth the big time investment for what little you get out of it in the end, considering how mediocre and boring almost the entire rest of the show is.

As someone already pointed out implicitly, when an anime makes you care so much and be emotionally involved enough to make you cry, that's always a good sign that what the show is doing is working. I don't see that as 'being fooled' into thinking it's good, it just is a good achievement on the side of the show and I give it credit for that. It just doesn't automatically make the show as a whole good if there is one tear-jerking episode in 2 full seasons.

Also crying in general is a nice, cathartic experience, especially when it's out of empathy and not out of despair or frustration or pain. I always see it as a good thing when a show makes me cry.

If you're one of those people who are embarassed of crying and emotions and don't want to be made crying by a piece of fiction, that's your issue I guess, but I don't think you can blame dramas like Clannad for trying to make you cry. They're just doing their job. If you don't like it, don't watch dramatic anime.
I probably regret this post by now.
Mar 24, 2020 11:18 AM

Jul 2019
Jus1294 said:
There's more to Clannad than trying to make you cry lol. Also, if you don't like sad shows, just because series that heavily rely on that emotion doesn't make it bad. Sounds more like your personal preference, you don't see me watching idol series then complaining about them being bad.
Forgive me for not putting "imo" after every sentence of every post I make on this forum. I'm sorry if it caused you any confusion.
Mar 24, 2020 11:21 AM

Aug 2018
Pullman said:
The problem with Clannad isn't that it is trying and succeeding at making people cry, it's the fact that it needed like 45 episodes of build-up to achieve what similar shows manage to do in one episode. It's just not worth the big time investment for what little you get out of it in the end, considering how mediocre and boring almost the entire rest of the show is.

As someone already pointed out implicitly, when an anime makes you care so much and be emotionally involved enough to make you cry, that's always a good sign that what the show is doing is working. I don't see that as 'being fooled' into thinking it's good, it just is a good achievement on the side of the show and I give it credit for that. It just doesn't automatically make the show as a whole good if there is one tear-jerking episode in 2 full seasons.

Also crying in general is a nice, cathartic experience, especially when it's out of empathy and not out of despair or frustration or pain. I always see it as a good thing when a show makes me cry.

If you're one of those people who are embarassed of crying and emotions and don't want to be made crying by a piece of fiction, that's your issue I guess, but I don't think you can blame dramas like Clannad for trying to make you cry. They're just doing their job. If you don't like it, don't watch dramatic anime.

I just can't imagine a show being able to provoke such an emotional reaction in a mere 22 minutes.
Mar 24, 2020 11:24 AM

Jan 2018
morihama said:
Jus1294 said:
Forgive me for not putting "imo" after every sentence of every post I make on this forum. I'm sorry if it caused you any confusion.

Not confusing, it's just kinda petty to say something is bad when you're already aware it contains content you know you won't enjoy.
What a beautiful Duwang
Mar 24, 2020 11:25 AM

Jul 2019
Pullman said:

That was definitely not my point. My point was I have an aversion to watching anime like Hotaru No Haka because I don't like feeling sad, and I see a trend of people overrating series for that reason alone, even though I personally don't consider it a big feat.

Pullman said:
As someone already pointed out implicitly, when an anime makes you care so much and be emotionally involved enough to make you cry, that's always a good sign that what the show is doing is working. I don't see that as 'being fooled' into thinking it's good, it just is a good achievement on the side of the show and I give it credit for that.

There are multiple ways of making someone cry though. You can have a huge emotional climax in a show like One Piece, or you can kill a dog, and everything in between. I don't want to just watch a dog die is my point. Clannad to me is a show about how many dogs they can kill in 4 cours.
Mar 24, 2020 11:41 AM

Aug 2018
morihama said:

There are multiple ways of making someone cry though. You can have a huge emotional climax in a show like One Piece, or you can kill a dog, and everything in between. I don't want to just watch a dog die is my point. Clannad to me is a show about how many dogs they can kill in 4 cours.

I personally think something like Your Lie in April is a better example of the sort of emotionally manipulative cry-bait you consider Clannad to be. The former telegraphs it's tragic end within the very first episode which I found to be very cheesy (that's why I dropped it at episode 4. Whats the point of watching when I know how its going to end?) while Clannad takes its time to build up to the sad parts.
Mar 24, 2020 12:13 PM

May 2009
morihama said:
Do you enjoy when an anime makes you cry?
Yes.

It's an indication (not the only one) that the story and/or characters are resonating emotionally with me, that I'm feeling what they're feeling.

And this is something I appreciate deeply from a work of art.

epidemia78 said:
I personally think something like Your Lie in April is a better example of the sort of emotionally manipulative cry-bait you consider Clannad to be. The former telegraphs it's tragic end within the very first episode which I found to be very cheesy (that's why I dropped it at episode 4. Whats the point of watching when I know how its going to end?) while Clannad takes its time to build up to the sad parts.
I haven't watched either of those, but I'm pretty sure what makes a story worthwhile isn't merely whether the audience knows the ending but actually going through the journey to get there.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Mar 24, 2020 12:27 PM

Aug 2018
GlennMagusHarvey said:
I haven't watched either of those, but I'm pretty sure what makes a story worthwhile isn't merely whether the audience knows the ending but actually going through the journey to get there.

Sure, thats true with good stories but Your Lie in April's first handful of episodes were full of incredibly ham fisted drama and bad slapstick humor. Knowing that it was all going to end in tragedy I figured I'd spare myself having to endure it.
Mar 24, 2020 12:29 PM

Aug 2016
I haven't cried yet so I don't know. It probably depends on the timing, the execution, the build up, and the quality of the follow up episodes (if any) without that high tier character if that character died...rather than me actually crying = enjoying
Mar 24, 2020 12:54 PM

Feb 2010
epidemia78 said:
Pullman said:

I just can't imagine a show being able to provoke such an emotional reaction in a mere 22 minutes.

I've seen 5-minute shorts that made me cry just as much if not more so I can't really agree on that. E.g. Furiko

Time certainly helps building emotions, but it's not a requirement. Tapping into universal themes and emotions can be done in just a few minutes if it's done right.

morihama said:
Pullman said:
As someone already pointed out implicitly, when an anime makes you care so much and be emotionally involved enough to make you cry, that's always a good sign that what the show is doing is working. I don't see that as 'being fooled' into thinking it's good, it just is a good achievement on the side of the show and I give it credit for that.

I guess there are different kinds of sadness and emotions but for me it all boils down to empathy and connecting with people's emotions and not just some event or action being sad on its own. For example a dog being killed would never make me cry, but seeing the owner's reaction would most likely do so.

But it's never just sadness, there's always positive feelings mixed in, of wanting to protect, help, support or comfort someone in pain, or remembering all the pleasant things about someone whose death is being mourned. So when I cry about something there's always a healing aspect to it.

Regarding Clannad I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I mostly remember those scenes with his daughter in S2 which were just a mix of spousal mourning and parental caring, so I wouldn't equate that to killing a dog.
Other than that the show didn't make me cry and I mostly remember it as being boring. It's been 10 years so I don't remember too many details, but since it's a key adaptation I wouldn't be surprised if there were some tryhard sadness moments in there.[/quote]

morihama said:
Pullman said:

That was definitely not my point. My point was I have an aversion to watching anime like Hotaru No Haka because I don't like feeling sad, and I see a trend of people overrating series for that reason alone, even though I personally don't consider it a big feat.

Then I think the misunderstanding is because in your title you talk about crying but what you really meant seems to be 'feeling sad', which is really just one reason to cry out of many. Setting aside my argument from above about how even sadness has underlying positive elements to it in my opinion, most of the times I cry is not even for sad scenes. Heartwarming stuff does the job just as good if not better, or really cathartic moments in a character's development or characterization. Stuff like lovers being reunited after a long time, an asshole character changing into a nicer person, romantic feelings being discovered to be mutual etc...

So I guess I'm trying to defend crying against the idea that it's only related to sadness since you've been using the two interchangeably.
Mar 24, 2020 1:02 PM

Jul 2017
What exactly defines a show that "don't have anything good going for them except they try and make you cry" though? Are people really being "fooled" when said emotional scenes have long lasting impacts on them?

Point is though, it's kinda absurd to think that just having emotional scenes is enough to make most people think a show is 'good'. Like Demon Slayer for instance while it does have great animation, still has its story and characters to back it up, whereas if you look at other shows that have great animation but lacking in other areas like Bounen no Xamdou or Captain Herlock, why aren't most people being "fooled" into thinking those are good as well?

As for the main question in hand, I've never actually cried from any form of media, but if I did I would view it more as a plus rather than a minus

Pullman said:
The problem with Clannad isn't that it is trying and succeeding at making people cry, it's the fact that it needed like 45 episodes of build-up to achieve what similar shows manage to do in one episode.

what exactly are said shows lol?
Mar 24, 2020 1:12 PM
Nov 2019
Yes because,the only time I’ve cried while watching anime was when I can relate to how the character is feeling and it kinda makes me feel less alone even if though it’s not real.
Mar 24, 2020 1:19 PM

Jul 2019
Pullman said:

So I guess I'm trying to defend crying against the idea that it's only related to sadness since you've been using the two interchangeably.
It's your fault if you read my title and didn't read the body of my post.

"it occurred to me: I don't really enjoy when something makes me sad."

I even clarified afterwords:

"I've never seen Fairy Tail, but if you're talking about crying because something is so good then I agree, I was more talking about crying because something makes you sad."
Mar 24, 2020 1:20 PM

Feb 2010
Short_Circut said:
What exactly defines a show that "don't have anything good going for them except they try and make you cry" though? Are people really being "fooled" when said emotional scenes have long lasting impacts on them?

Point is though, it's kinda absurd to think that just having emotional scenes is enough to make most people think a show is 'good'. Like Demon Slayer for instance while it does have great animation, still has its story and characters to back it up, whereas if you look at other shows that have great animation but lacking in other areas like Bounen no Xamdou or Captain Herlock, why aren't most people being "fooled" into thinking those are good as well?

As for the main question in hand, I've never actually cried from any form of media, but if I did I would view it more as a plus rather than a minus

Pullman said:
The problem with Clannad isn't that it is trying and succeeding at making people cry, it's the fact that it needed like 45 episodes of build-up to achieve what similar shows manage to do in one episode.

what exactly are said shows lol?

I already linked Furiko above, and there's other shorts like Ther She Is!! or Maison en Petits Cubes that also made me cry in a short amount of time. And if I start listing Movies and 1-cour shows we'll still be here tomorrow.

There's countless examples of anime that took much less time than Clannad to evoke an emotional response in me, that's all I'm saying. Heck, even Clannad could have achieved it in one cour in my opinion, and I'd have liked it much more if it did.
Mar 24, 2020 1:23 PM

May 2015
It depends. I'll still take into consideration the quality of anime overall. I might relate to a certain character more or feel sorry for them, but that doesn't mean I'd automatically like everything about it. Of course, I'm talking about situations that truly make me feel like crying. If I see the show that tries too hard, too sappy, etc. I would actually dislike it. That's what depends on personal view though, everyone has their own push buttons, what I consider silly might be someone else's disaster and vice versa. Also, sad scenes can trigger really unpleasant memories or emotions, it's not enjoyable at all but I still try to stay objective in this case.
Mar 24, 2020 1:29 PM

Feb 2010
morihama said:
Pullman said:

It's your fault if you read my title and didn't read the body of my post.

"it occurred to me: I don't really enjoy when something makes me sad."

I even clarified afterwords:

"I've never seen Fairy Tail, but if you're talking about crying because something is so good then I agree, I was more talking about crying because something makes you sad."

When you say two different things in the title and opening post as if they were referring to the same thing, it's not my fault if I assume you use them interchangeably.

If you don't want to be misunderstood say what you actually mean in the title, blaming me for not ignoring your thread title is just silly. Why can't you just own up to having confusing wording? It's not that big of a deal...
Mar 24, 2020 1:46 PM

Mar 2018
It depends. I cry very easily when it comes to uplifting or emotional moments (farewells, reunions, acceptance, love confessions, stuff like that), but not with character deaths.

The issue is that I've had shows that I genuinely dislike make me cry by using these tactics. Zombieland Saga got me to cry pretty hard with Lily's story, even though I gave it a 3/10. I remember crying during Love Stage and Haruhi Suzumiya, but I was not happy about those either because I wasn't emotionally connected to it.

On the other hand, of a show can get me to cry over something like a character death or cry more than just a couple shed tears? Damn.

When I cry over shows, it's usually just for a couple seconds and I get teary eyed. But F/SN:UBW had me crying for 15+ minutes because it validated my mental illness and how I view myself. Death Parade literally made me have a panic attack on the final episode. Astra Lost in Space had me cry EVERY SINGLE EPISODE and it's one of my favorites for a reason.

And, my most memorable cry, was the 40-50min I cried when watching the last 2-3 episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhoo, after watching both series in a row for the first time.
Mar 24, 2020 1:51 PM

Sep 2012
Crying is a rarity so anything that is good enough or relatable enough to get me to cry is appreciated greatly.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Mar 24, 2020 1:53 PM

Dec 2018
Absolutely, Emotion is what I care most and crying to an anime is one of the best feelings. I've been an emotionless person my whole life before anime but after anime, I've opened up to all of them. I am eternally grateful for that.
Mar 24, 2020 2:00 PM

Sep 2012
Shotttooo00_0000 said:
Absolutely, Emotion is what I care most and crying to an anime is one of the best feelings. I've been an emotionless person my whole life before anime but after anime, I've opened up to all of them. I am eternally grateful for that.
I can relate to this. I was emotionally dead up until I found a few series to connect with at age 17 or so.

Clannad AS has a place in my heart forever because of that reason. Ever since then, I've grown softer. Probably a good thing.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Mar 24, 2020 2:02 PM
Aug 2019
When an anime can get me invested enough and the characters and also can provide enough good visuals and music to make me cry, or send shivers down my spine- that's usually a good sign.
Mar 24, 2020 2:02 PM
Jul 2018
To me, crying is part of the enjoyment. It shows that you care and like the show and its characters.
Mar 24, 2020 2:03 PM

Jul 2019
The only anime that has ever made me cry was Hotaru no Haka. That is one of the main reasons that it is my favorite anime movie ever, that it was so touching to me.
Mar 24, 2020 2:14 PM

Jul 2016
morihama said:
I recently started re-reading One Piece and I got to the Arlong arc and I knew what was coming with the Nami backstory and I had an aversion to re-reading it and it occurred to me: I don't really enjoy when something makes me sad.

Now, with One Piece it's not so bad, and it's usually deserved. What it really made me realize though is how shows like Clannad are actually just bad shows. Shows like this don't have anything good going for them except they try and make you cry, and I personally do not enjoy that at all. I think a lot of people are fooled into thinking they are good because of that though.

So, that's why I'm asking: do you enjoy when an anime makes you cry, or do you have an aversion to it?

I mean I like that you brought up One piece since i agree,it can be a really emotionally powerful anime at times.The point you made about animes like Clannad potentially being crybait shows,does strike a chord with me though,because i remember making a thread with this exact topic a long time ago....i think ultimately what i appreciate the most in an anime is its ability to balance out both a good dose of comedy and tragedy.Basically the tone of the anime being mostly lighthearted with only a few spare moments of sadness so they actually hit harder when they come.
Mar 24, 2020 2:22 PM

Sep 2018
I like to tear up and sniffle to emotional anime yes, though I've only ever slightly sobbed once and that was during a scene in A Place Further Than The Universe.
Mar 24, 2020 2:25 PM

Aug 2019
As many people have pointed out, the fact that a show was able to get you so attached to its story and characters so as to make you cry is commendable. The point isn't that it made you sad or it was trying to make you cry. The point is that it made you connect to it and its all part of the enjoyment. If the show didn't manage to accomplish that, then no matter how much it tries to make you cry, it won't work, will it?

The fact is that what resonates with someone deeply is purely subjective. So, saying that any show that tries you make you cry has nothing good in it is not a valid point.

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Mar 24, 2020 2:27 PM

Jan 2019
epidemia78 said:
morihama said:

I think I agree with you, though one thing I've noticed is that YLIA always makes me cry harder, but Clannad longer. The entire last quarter of After Story I am crying.
"Whether you're sad, you're hurt, or empty, you have to keep playing."

Mar 24, 2020 2:45 PM

Oct 2013
This isn't a brag or anything, but I have yet to find an anime that made me feel sad enough to cry. I'm not even sure I cried at the infamous Fullmetal Alchemist scene when I first saw it as a kid.

I don't know if the problem is with me or what.
Mar 24, 2020 2:48 PM

Jul 2016
Setsuei said:
This isn't a brag or anything, but I have yet to find an anime that made me feel sad enough to cry. I'm not even sure I cried at the infamous Fullmetal Alchemist scene when I first saw it as a kid.

It's alright I feel this way too.I just somehow can't get myself to cry at anything.Even if'm aware of the fact that i find the scene kind of emotional i'll never shed a single tear.
Mar 24, 2020 3:41 PM

Oct 2013
Missaliensan said:
Setsuei said:

It's alright I feel this way too.I just somehow can't get myself to cry at anything.Even if'm aware of the fact that i find the scene kind of emotional i'll never shed a single tear.

Good to know I'm not the only person with this.
Mar 24, 2020 3:43 PM

Jul 2019
Missaliensan said:

If you define crying as producing actual tears, then it might be the same for me, but I feel like crying is a little bit more than liquid secreted by the lacrimal glands.
Mar 24, 2020 3:56 PM

Oct 2019
LunarPulse said:
I usually try to avoid those anime because I'm not in the mood to cry when I want to watch anime.

in my case I dont need to watch a sad anime to cry, i get way too emotional too easily with a lot of escenes like boss fights and happy moments lol
Mar 24, 2020 4:07 PM

Jul 2016
morihama said:
Missaliensan said:

If you define crying as producing actual tears, then it might be the same for me, but I feel like crying is a little bit more than liquid secreted by the lacrimal glands.

I'm pretty sure crying is precisely that,producing actual tears.If you think it´s more than that,then tell me what else could crying be?Because i can´t think of anything else.
Mar 24, 2020 4:20 PM

Mar 2020
Whether I enjoy when an anime makes me cry depends on why I am crying. I can't imagine anyone enjoys crying out of frustration, which happens sometimes. But I find that is ultimately meaningless, because someone crying relies on far more than just a static "is this show/scene good". People can be more suscept to crying because of their general mood etc. and I never really understood certain people's infatuation with the process of crying because of media.

Emotional impact isn't measured in tears, but in staying power. Something that had an actual emotional impact on you as a person isn't something that leaves you largely unaffected one week later.
Mar 24, 2020 4:23 PM

Sep 2019
Yes... but some sad anime failed to make me cry. Anohana for example, didn't have much characterization of menma and i didn't really care about her. So at the end it didn't really impact me. I do thought "ah... she's gone... i guess this is the end." As i'm feeling a bit pity on her. But there is nothing sad about it. And everyone around me says it is the saddest thing ever in anime....

Angel Beats is fine. Although not the best.

After watching these two... i don't have any energy to continue to clannad. I doubt how much it could be sad or even make me cry. I'm not convinced at what people says anymore.

If there's anything sad in anime, it's death in battle shounen or action genre. And not akame ga kill.... that one was too brutal to be sad about. The saddest one i could think of is hunter x hunter. Runner up for that'd be arlong park arc... bellemere was the first ever victim to a gun in one piece history. Although, i have to say, that it is only sad. I didn't cry at all.

Something that makes me want to cry is anything related to parent-child dynamics in anime. Wolf's Children, Uzamaid (a bit). It feels sad to see a kid grow up and venture on their own.

I'm not sure if i enjoy it or not. It's just some plus to the story overall. And i wouldn't call crying as enjoyment.

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Mar 24, 2020 4:33 PM

Mar 2017
I tend to shy away from anything (not just anime) if it's a known tear jerker. However, if unaware and I start an anime and end up crying, I'm not going to abandon it just because it made me cry. In fact, it would mean it was a good anime that drew me in enough to make me cry. But no, I don't seek it. I would never start an anime hoping to cry from it. =X
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Things you are jealous of in anime

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

47 by Horshu »»
8 seconds ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 24

29 by Horshu »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Best kind of relationship in anime?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

21 by Horshu »»
2 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18?

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

45 by _YaoiShotaIncest »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you watch anything else besides anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 21

91 by Horshu »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.