Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Dec 17, 2016 12:32 AM

Sep 2016
shinobuuu gotta love her one of my fav characters on the show, i kinda wanted to see her fight scene but es cool perhaps in the following sequels theyll show it. I have to really admire the leaps and bounds araragi kun takes to help his sister hes an awesome character. Looking forward to the next installments to the series this one was an 8/10
Facta Non Verba
Dec 26, 2016 2:28 AM
Nov 2015
KHAAAAAAAAAN!~er, I mean SHAAAAAAAAAAFT! *clenches fist*

> so much nudity and fanservice
> animated Tsukihi's kiss scene
> didn't animate the make out scene(Bakemonogatari) or the implied sex scene(Nisemonogatari episode 7)

Someone needs a death by stapler!!!
Mar 30, 2017 9:37 AM

Jun 2013
Great ending to a great season!
10/10
Apr 4, 2017 10:53 AM

Apr 2015
Despite my complaints about the pacing, this was still a good ride. It's a strong 7, but still a 7 for being weaker than Bake/not always capturing my attention. If every episode was as good as these last two were, it might even be rated higher then a 7.

(I never thought I'd learn so much about the importance of family from a show I previously only knew from an incestuous toothbrush scene.)
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jun 13, 2017 8:11 AM
May 2012
kinda bummed she left just like that.
oh well, on to the next one.
Jul 21, 2017 6:22 AM

Oct 2015
I did not like this anime it was mostly inappropriate and sick. I hated it with a capital H because it promoted incest and i hate that. so this is the lowest anime i have ever rated.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 16, 2017 3:15 AM

Dec 2015
Probably my favourite series + the most potent one so far, they really filled in gaps that I previous didn't think had existed - Oshino/Kaiki/Kagenui's + Araragi/Shinobu's relationship. It was a lot more lively and fun to watch compared to Bakemonogatari.

I found the excessive fan service on the other hand to be quite disappointing, the series could have done better with a Bakemonogatari ratio + it really painted Araragi's character in a slightly disturbing manner and downplayed his relationship with Senjou.

That said, powered up Shinobu is cute af + I absolutely LOVE how they retained the old-fashioned mannerisms/ style of speech regardless of her age. Also loved Tsukihi's OP, such a catchy song :)
~
Sep 1, 2017 7:19 PM

May 2014
Finale episode was best episode.
Aged-up Shinobu is *o*
Short hair Gahara is also *o*

So it turns out that Tsukihi is the apparition, not a target of it at all; the real target would be her mother who got impregnated with the reincarnated Phoenix. Pretty much like Hachikuji and Araragi- she's the apparition and he's the victim, but nobody's really getting hurt.

What I got from this season was that it is generally assumed that good=justice and justice should always be truthful. But if there's really no "truth" like Kaiki says, then there's no real form of justice either, right?
"Evil" is always a definite because people are born that way- desires dictate action, not what is just- when people are "good" it's nothing more than an elaborate act. But ofc we learn that being a "fake" isn't a negative all the time and it doesn't always cause problems.

If that's the case though, isn't Kaiki technically one of the only "good" characters in Monogatari? He's pretty honest about being a scam artist after all. Or maybe he's hiding something else, and in that case we just go back to the whole "faking/concealing" doesn't equate to evil/injust" thing.

The irony when the con man is a decent guy lmao
I'm onto you Kaiki, you're a pure boy really

I was honestly dreading watching Nise because everyone online makes out that it's inferior to Bake, or complains about it being the "fan-service season", but I have to disagree.
I think Nise is 10x better than Bake both in plot and characterisation; it's more centered and seems to know where it's going. I just found Bake a bit of a trudge to get through and everyone felt more one dimensional. It was kind of all over the place imo.

Araragi really improved this season too, although that could be due to the role his family played; he's been less of a helpful bystander and more emotional and involved pervert.

Welp, I guess my essay is over now.

EDIT: I WANT A SPIN-OFF/PREQUEL ABOUT COLLEGE KIDS KAIKI/OSHINO/KAGENUI
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2017 6:35 AM

Jun 2016
Since this is the very last episode, I just wanna say that THAT TSUKIHI OP IS SO FUCKING CUTE. <3

Fucking Koyomi kissing his own sister. Poor Tsukihi. Koyomi hentai! Hahaha. I'm wheezing. Well, it's true, though. Kissing family member isn't counted as a "kiss" she thought. Hehehehe.

GROWN-UP SHINOBU! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL. WAAAAAH. I swear I always find it hot when she's drinking Koyomi's blood. Waaah. Omfg omfg omfg Shinobu.

Wow. She straight up beat up Koyomi. What the fuck. I was literally screaming Senjougahara's name to call her and fucking kill that short-haired girl, though I know there's no way Koyomi's gonna die. Lmfaoooo.

Shinobu can never lost to anyone, maaan. Shinobu is best grill. Hehehe.

Koyomi introducing his sisters to Hitagi? Yaaaaaay! Can't wait to see them spending time together with Hitagi.

Such a good anime, but not like Bakemonogatari. Hehe.

SOLID 9/10 :D I really enjoyed it so much! :')

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 28, 2017 1:35 AM

Jan 2016
Why is everyone having a damn haircut on this show
Oct 9, 2017 2:19 PM

Jul 2012
I already miss Karen's ponytail, but short hair on Hitagi looks pretty good!

Teen Shinobu might be the best Shinobu

Nov 3, 2017 6:02 AM

Sep 2016
Good ending to the series, it wrapped up everything in a nice end.
Also I dont agree to that >incest or non-incest kiss,I am even confused now.
Dec 8, 2017 7:42 AM
Jan 2016
He kissed and fondled both his imoutos. I guess he can die happy?
Dec 11, 2017 3:55 AM

Sep 2016
ArcanaTrace said:
Teen Shinobu is really hot, actually Shinobu in any age/size is hot. Btw i still cant believe they manage to end the arc with this episode when Tsukihi only made minimum appearance throughout her arc.

Well im guessing the "continue" either means an extra in the blu ray or the Nekomonogatari. Still cant wait, and i seriously mean CANT WAIT for Shaft to animate the rest of the monogatari series. Wonder how many years that is gonna take, but i'll wait patiently.
haa facts i need to watch a vid detailing more on tsukihi phoenix shes an enjoyable char also UWU shinobuu babyyy finee af loved how she did light work on yotsugi
Facta Non Verba
Dec 14, 2017 4:45 PM

Sep 2016
Teen Shinobu!!Dayum!! I enjoyed Nise the same as Bake. What a great franchise.

10/10
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Jan 3, 2018 3:52 AM

Dec 2016
Holy shit did Araragi get utterly obliterated, but I'm glad he managed to maintain consciousness and at the same time spread his mindset about his sister which, knowing his character, was pretty predictable with what he was going to say, but that didn't make it any less meaningful.
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
May 20, 2018 9:51 AM

Mar 2018
I've had a bit of a love hate relationship with Shaft's animation style so far, but I love how at the beginning of the episode they portrayed tsukihi's room as a bird cage
Aug 16, 2018 12:09 PM

May 2017
not as good as bakemonogatari.. oshino was missing, senjougahara was even more non existend than she was in s1.. i liked that they stopped with the blank screens in dialouges or with the real life pictures but besides that everything was a step down.

theres just not really a story in this show.. sure we had a good amount of character development in this season but where is the story? I can't give an anime a 10 or 9 not even an 8 if theres nothing that binds me to the show.. sure i enjoy this show, i enjoy the comedy, i enjoy the characters. But there is nothing that sucks you into this show, you dont feel invested in these characters at all.

6/10
Sep 2, 2018 3:10 PM

May 2018
5/5

I liked that ending, now let's go to Nekomonogatari, lol.
"No matter where you go, everyone's connected." Iwakura, Lain.

Jan 13, 2019 4:38 PM
Apr 2017
Loved these last two episodes. Nisemonogatari, to me, is better than Bake. I love the subtle theme of the imposter in all of the different contexts.
Feb 15, 2019 1:42 AM

Jun 2017
The series was pretty good except for the fact that they cut the hair of my (formerly) most favorite girl in the series, Hitagi, also with Hanekawa, and specially with Karen, the one with Karen is just stupid, both the creator and the scrip-writer for that scene and event is fucked in the head. This is what brought down my enjoyment of the series the most. Shinobu was pretty hot though, and that battle was somewhat good, except for the fact that it was only Araragi getting a beating from that girl.
Hitagi scene at the end would've been more pleasant if she had her long hair.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Apr 1, 2019 4:41 PM
Aug 2018
"What you consider right is up to you. But don't force it onto other people!"

Doesn't Yozuru do the same thing when she deems all immortal being to be evil and tries to kill them with no regards to the people around them?
Apr 28, 2019 6:06 AM
Apr 2016
Seems like Kagenui realized that she was being the biggest hypocrite herself, since at the end of the day those were her own personal ideals. Well, I guess the withdraw was because of that. Good episode and season.
May 4, 2019 8:57 AM
Jul 2018
Kaiki's take on this real/fake thing is very interesting

I feel like Nise is inferior to Bake but I'll give it the same score as Bake anyway (9/10) because of Kaiki's and Shinobu's introductions
May 14, 2019 5:58 PM

Dec 2018
The question is where is the real mother of Tsukihi?

Who know how OP Shinobu is now after she's now a teenager. Not yet an adult.

I'm wondering what's even the limit of Araragi's regeneration. Though ofc Tsukihi is greater. Now that I mentioned it , Tsukihi do sound like a bird lol.

"Don't force your ideals to someone else." The fact that she said this is contradicting her own words. Anybody who said this is a hypocrite.

And she could just ask Araragi and Shinobu to leave but instead they're the one leaving the place lol. Why did they choose that place in the first place?

Short hair seems to be a trend in this series. Now it's Mayoi's turn.

I know it's too late to say this but Hanekawa change her style, even her take off her glasses. If it's just her hairstyle I can understand that but glasses? Is it just style all along?

Kish0May 14, 2019 11:26 PM
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jun 15, 2019 8:21 PM

Sep 2017
Araragi was able to bullshit his way out of the whole "yah, there's a huge hole in the wall, don't worry about it" thing pretty well. Karen, Tsukihi, and Araragi have such a wholesome dynamic. They all care for each other in a very sibling-like fashion, especially with them loving each other one moment and hating each other the next. I didn't realize that Shinobu could get stronger by sucking in Araragi's blood. It's been shown to work in the Shinobu -> Araragi direction, but I guess I never made the connection that it was more like Shinbou <-> Araragi, where Shinobu <- Araragi can occur just as easily. Kaiki was Oshino and Kagenui's classmate? Guess I could have seen that coming. I miss the Kizumonogatari days where Araragi was the one dealing the pain. Least Araragi's ideals won out in the end.

Nisemonogatari was worse than Kizumonogatari and Bakemonogatari, but it was still very good. 8/10.

GytanzoJun 29, 2019 8:06 PM
Aug 13, 2019 7:11 AM

Nov 2017
Golly, Araragi is everyone's punching bag (well, he does have the most punchable face in the series)
Aug 13, 2019 6:15 PM
Jul 2018
I don't like Bro Araragi in Bake but in this season i liked him more because he was such a good brother.
Aug 20, 2019 3:06 PM
Nov 2015
Liaison said:
About Kagenui's blabber about philosophy. Both of those chinese philosophers that Kagenui mentioned are Confucianist. Confucius, just laid out teachings for social order but didn't ponder on human nature so there was a dichotomy, or a division between 2 school of thought that interpret the nature of man, Mencius and Shun Tzu; the former believes that there is an inherent goodness among us but because of external factors, we are influence and eventually become evil, thus, we need education to nurture the four seeds, namely: Compassion, Shame, Respect, Knowledge of Right and Wrong. On the other hand, the later believes that all men are evil in nature and that we don't have 4 seeds in us, however, he believes that it is also education(environment and those who learn from it) that can make us good for with education we realize our true nature and we are able to correct it, and to finally, to do away with it.

Overall, Mencius think that men are naturally inclined to do good, but Shun Tzu argues that men are evil, and goodness is a conscious activity derived from learning our evil nature because it is the way to relate with others.

Well, that's just my interpretation about those 2 - to each his own.
I think you're interpretation matches that of kakei, the exceptions being kaikei uses the anology of fakes and real and is broader in it's implications.
Aug 20, 2019 3:08 PM
Nov 2015
Gytanzo said:
Araragi was able to bullshit his way out of the whole "yah, there's a huge hole in the wall, don't worry about it" thing pretty well. Karen, Tsukihi, and Araragi have such a wholesome dynamic. They all care for each other in a very sibling-like fashion, especially with them loving each other one moment and hating each other the next. I didn't realize that Shinobu could get stronger by sucking in Araragi's blood. It's been shown to work in the Shinobu -> Araragi direction, but I guess I never made the connection that it was more like Shinbou <-> Araragi, where Shinobu <- Araragi can occur just as easily. Kaiki was Oshino and Kagenui's classmate? Guess I could have seen that coming. I miss the Kizumonogatari days where Araragi was the one dealing the pain. Least Araragi's ideals won out in the end.

Nisemonogatari was worse than Kizumonogatari and Bakemonogatari, but it was still very good. 8/10.

yeah I agreed but I think the high point of it was better than both.
Nov 26, 2019 1:38 AM

Nov 2016
finally finished it after so many years on my 'currently watching/high priority PTW' list, and my gut feeling was right. thought we were going to get minimal sketchy like bakemonogatari, but it turns out it was far beyond what i imagined back then.

overall decent ride, if i can get the sketchy out of my mind while watching, it was a good sequel. though im not sure if i actually do want to continue on with the series...
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Dec 2, 2019 1:21 PM
Aug 2019
FONZACUS said:
finally finished it after so many years on my 'currently watching/high priority PTW' list, and my gut feeling was right. thought we were going to get minimal sketchy like bakemonogatari, but it turns out it was far beyond what i imagined back then.

overall decent ride, if i can get the sketchy out of my mind while watching, it was a good sequel. though im not sure if i actually do want to continue on with the series...

Pretty much what I thought after a first watch. Not as good as Bake, but I heard the series gets better after Nise. The highlight of this season I feel was the introduction of Kaiki the con-man. Not sure how much of a role he's going to play in what comes next, but I'd continue watching, if just to find out. 8/10 for this season. Barely made the mark.
Dec 11, 2019 2:32 PM

Feb 2017
Episode 10 was by far the best, with this one a close second. Holy crap, we finally got back to some action and supernatural plot elements. It only took to the end of the whole series after endless fanservice to get there. These two were enough to bump my score a point higher. To a platinum 2, lol.
Dec 13, 2019 5:57 PM

Apr 2015
Pretty great final episode, but overall this season was really uneven. Low 7/10.
observing a woman's body
Apr 10, 2020 7:11 PM

May 2014
In the beginning of the arc I was very skeptical to how they would end Tsukihi's phoenix arc considering how few ep. were left. But I'll be damn! They did an amazing job with only 2 ep. about the actually arc. The rest was fan-service.

Back to the ep., I really love how detailed they draw the human's body and the reproductive organs. Previously we have seen the uterus and anus from a side-view and now the womb from a front view. Really detailed and nice

Looks like the lolicon and sistercon spirit still lives in Koyomi
and Tsukihi got a nice ass

Cool to see Oshino Shinobu as a teen girl
and her feets

The visuals in the last fight was really amazing. It was really bloody too. Nice how they drew his heart and how it got smashed. We also saw his rib cage. Amazing details as always. Funny to see his Zombie face

Shocking enough, I am still amazed how well they ended the arc, despite the slow progress. Tsukihi's cute smile was just adorable
I loved the last frame of the ep. Three eggs in a nest
. Nest=family, Eggs=siblings. Aka. the family has been reborn (in Koyomi's view) just like a phoenix. The metaphor was really great, in fact, over 9000!

All in all, another great piece of the monogatari-series. First arc (Karen's arc) was good. It progressed nice. Tsukihi phoenix arc, on the other hand, began slow. A bit dragged, but I loved the end. They ended it good. Great developement of the sisters, great art. The OSTs was ok. A solid 7/9.
Apr 21, 2020 11:06 AM

Dec 2019
Daaaamn Araragi got his ass beaten lol, we got to see Shinobu's adult version but sadly we didn't see her fight, tbh i enjoyed this season more than season 1 idk why tho and the ending was really nicely done! 8/10
                                                         🖤   

Jun 16, 2020 3:46 AM

Aug 2017
I didnt like how everything was concluded, while Kaiki "battle" makes sense since we know him several episodes ago, he has a conflict with Senjougahara and he has charm, I can't say the same for this character that we only know her more in just one episode.

Overall, not enough Fire Sisters despite that its their own series dedicated to them, this is just Bake/Kizu aftermath with an annoying pacing and incest fanservice. I'm going to pretend that this never existed. At least it was a good idea to watch Kizumonogatari before Nisemonogatari since I could understand Araragi's relationship with Shinobu much better. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but the author never intended to release this part officially, so I understand why it has a different writing and the characterization is very bad with a lot of characters from Bake and Kizu acting out of character. And ofc the filler scenes and the disgusting incest scenes especially the overrated toothbrush scene. Kaiki best boy. 4/10 for the anime.

Fortunately, they told me that the rest are much better. so Im going to watch the last part of s1 Nekomonogatari: Kuro this year so I could finally finish s1.
NurguburuJun 16, 2020 4:30 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 17, 2020 10:27 PM
Mar 2018
great fight scene and shinobu beating the pose girl was pretty funny. overall, i had a lot more fun watching this season compared to the rest of the show mainly because the fanservice is hilarious even though the story was not as good. But in terms of enjoyment, i definitely enjoyed this the most haha. 8.5/10

also hmmm. that talk about real vs fake got me thinking.... im not sure which one is more valuable. i would have chose the real one right off the bat but what kaiki said is interesting.. but i think i have to side with oshino with this one. if they are both indistinguishable, then at the end of the day, they are equal. it doesnt really matter if one is inherently more real if you cant even tell the difference and point out which one is real in the first place. not sure tho but man thats an interesting question

also i think im settled on my tier list.

Hachikuji/Shinobu
Karen with Ponytail
Everyone Else
Hanekawa (Trash tier)

on to neko

EDIT: also man the girls cutting their hair make them look not as cute. F

EDIT 2: also araragi is kind of arrogant and needs to be put in his place bruh. what the girl said was right about not forcing your ideals on others was kinda right, even if they are family. This guy doesnt know what consequences are and i hope araragi learns soon that the world isnt so nice. i mean every fight ive seen him in, he is always saved by talking it out or being saved by someone. it sounds weird to say this, but i hope he suffers and loses so we can see some more interesting character development
HotPocketChrisAug 17, 2020 10:34 PM
Aug 31, 2020 9:34 PM

Apr 2019
Well that's quite the explanation as to why Tsukihi is a fake, honestly can't do much about that one. It's also nice how Koyomi still views her as his sister, although he can be mean to his sisters, it's nice to see that he really cares for them.
I actually would've liked for Tsukihi to get more character development.

Well haven't seen Koyomi get this beat up in a while, I think Kanbaru did a better number on him though. Honestly makes sense that Kagenui is an old friend of Oshino and Kaiki, hope to see more of them in the next season. Gotta love the philosophy in this anime, they explore some interesting topics, like the whole real vs fake topic that Kagenui brought up, and it really makes you think. Plus it's not too hard to understand when they talk about it unlike some other anime.

And now Hitagi has short hair too, and I'm actually quite alright with this. I guess while Kanbaru grows her hair out, everyone will just cut their's lol.

Well all and all, I liked Nise, I mean I still like Bake more and Kizu at that too, but regardless it wasn't too bad.
Definitely looking forward to the next part of this series.
arcticmontysAug 31, 2020 9:42 PM
Sep 11, 2020 5:56 PM

Jun 2020
I actually like this episode great animation on the fight scene.

Damn teen Shinobu is so hot^^

So to be continued it was very good this was a good anime very well made it was interesting to see that Oshino know Kaiki it was quite interesting overall rating 8/10<3
Dec 16, 2020 4:56 AM
Apr 2020
Nice conclusion for this series. Not that great and tense as the first one but with a lot of super laughtrip moments (especially everytime when Araragi sees the snail girl). I'll give it a 8+1/10 for that fanservice ep 8 toothbrush scene :>
Jan 3, 2021 10:01 PM

Oct 2020
At first you cut Hanekawa's hair...
Later you cut Karen's hair...
In the last scene you cut Hitagi's hair!
You really like short hair soooooo much??
(Though short-hair Hitagi is also kawaii in my eyes.
[/url]
Feb 10, 2021 7:00 AM

Oct 2016
Fantastic episode and ending to this season. So, Tsukihi from the beginning is the phoenix, she might be an immortal bird but the time she spent with the Araragi family is definitely real. Tsukihi is Tsukihi and that is fine. I really liked the philosophical talk between Araragi and Kagenui. And didn't fucking expect Kaiki, Oshino and Kagenui to be classmates back then lmao. Well overall I think Bakemonogatari was better but, in terms of fun this season was awesome. 8/10
Mar 9, 2021 10:43 AM

Jul 2019
Damn the girls change appearances a lot in this series yeah
Mar 28, 2021 2:43 PM

Feb 2020
That was a pretty weird arc, considering that Tsukihi barely played a role in it despite being the main character. But it was still pretty interesting, and I liked the two new characters (especially Yotsugi, who I was looking forward too, she's fun).
I didn't like Nise as much as Bake and Kizu due to the huge amount of unnecessary fanservice and the arcs not being as interesting as the previous ones, but it was still pretty good.
Araragi's development was nice, Senjougahara's as well and her scenes were a lot of fun, Shinobu's scenes were also very good and I was glad to see more of her, and I really liked Kaiki who I was looking forward to.
In the end I'd say this season itself wasn't all that amazing, but it got me pretty hyped for what's to come.
Jul 21, 2021 8:25 PM

Aug 2015
I actually loved it more than bake.
Amazing speech about family almost ended up crying, amazing villains and of course girls,
10/10 for this season
Jul 24, 2021 11:40 PM

Feb 2019
Loved the second arc, even if I wish we could've seen more Tsukihi in her arc. But the speech by Araragi about his family was cool and wholesome.

I slightly prefer Nisemonogotari over Bakemonogatari, though it had some parts I didn't like. So if Nisemonogatari has peaks and lows, Bakemonogatari is just a straight line.

Although for both Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari, we need more Senjougahara!

8/10.
Aug 7, 2021 1:39 AM
Aug 2021
Araragi gets rekt as usual.
Oof that must've hurt.

Even if Tsukihi's fake, her relations with her family are still very real. Indeed!

So Kagenui, Oshino and Kaiki were classmates XD

Loved her long hair but this looks cute too:)

This season is an 8/10 for me. It was definitely a LOT more fanservicey than I expected. I like all the new characters introduced in Nise and I look forward to seeing more from them.
Aug 28, 2021 6:51 AM
May 2020
vin diesel 🤝 araragi

FAMILY
Dec 26, 2021 7:06 PM
Oct 2021
Absolutely underrated monologue by kagenui,that fake speech is absolutely great holy,from 6 to 8/10 imo, nisemonogatari is very good.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ariamachi - Jan 14, 2012

348 by Ken_9 »»
Mar 15, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Mar 3, 2012

247 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 5, 7:34 PM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 25, 2012

754 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 3, 5:40 PM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 18, 2012

323 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 2, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 11, 2012

221 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 1, 7:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.