Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 9, 2019 2:48 PM
Sep 2011
This show is wild! I want to know what happens next already. I might just... go check the manga...
Oct 9, 2019 2:56 PM

Jan 2016
Fucking hell this is amazing! I'm debating on whether I should read ahead or not because the suspense is killing me.

Also, Sun chan can fuck off like those 2 other bitches
Oct 9, 2019 2:57 PM

Nov 2016
Sun-chan seems like to be the only decent person (for now), the rest so trashy in a funny way.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 9, 2019 3:16 PM
May 2019
Holy molly. I wasn't expecting this to happen. Okay, the show has been progressing really nice. He was a jerk to only one girl, but it was the one he couldn't afford to be. I'm interested to see how things are going to turn for this show.
Also, I think Sumireko is very pretty. I think he's a bit too rough on them. And the OP brought a lot of girls, so I think it'll only get more dense.
As for Sumireko, maybe she wants to reveal Joro's true self to everyone by exposing him. I don't think it's vengeance she wants, as now (apparently) she doesn't have anything to control him. The relationships he wanted to preserve, and the only he actually seemed to care about (obviously Sun-chan) are destroyed.
Damn, I wasn't expecting the show to leave me hanging right on the second episode.
CaioOliveOct 9, 2019 3:22 PM
Oct 9, 2019 3:21 PM

Oct 2017
Who is the ponytail girl? Tell me at least she is a decent one, hmm...
Oct 9, 2019 3:22 PM

May 2015
Another funny episode. Im so expecting them to reveal that Sun-Chan also has some different personality that we dont know about.

All I can say about that ending is "What a bitch". Honestly Im starting to think she's horrible for making this situation worse.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 9, 2019 3:41 PM

Mar 2017
Ok i think i really like this anime but it is still early i guess.
Oct 9, 2019 4:31 PM
Nov 2018
Jouro is surrounded by women who are crazy.

Oct 9, 2019 4:46 PM
Apr 2019
who find this season's best waifu in sumeriko?? definitely senjougahara and yukinoshita yukino vibe there!! intelligent and sharp tounged girl.
Oct 9, 2019 4:48 PM

Jul 2015
this ep was so good! Sanshokuin best girl
Oct 9, 2019 5:34 PM
May 2017
First time I laughed out loud so many times in two episodes
Oct 9, 2019 5:47 PM

Mar 2018
Can someone tell me which chapter did this episode adapt in the manga?
Oct 9, 2019 6:18 PM

Nov 2017
Damn,Pansy,you are so much better than the other girls in this so far.
Was it just me,or did anyone else think Sun-chan was going to say he liked Joro,and then totally messed my ideas by saying he liked Sanshokuin instead.
And damn,Bench-kun,are you some sort of Maou or what?
If I ever see that thing IRL,I'm burning it :)
Oct 9, 2019 6:25 PM

Mar 2019
Swagernator said:
Does this show has a patent on retardness ? It seems they trying to do some "drama" stuff, but all i can see is comedy.

But then again, im not a MGTOW member so i cant really relate to the mc.

wtf dude

this is a parody
my dark magical girl webseries
https://unsafemahoushoujo.wordpress.com/blog/
Oct 9, 2019 6:39 PM

Mar 2013
Between Hinata and Sakura idk who's more irritating. Pushing their troubles onto Amatsuyu and then getting mad because shit went wrong. His reactions are pretty funny though ngl...

Also I don't blame Taiyou for his crush on Sumireko, she's so so pretty.
HeiizeOct 9, 2019 7:00 PM
Oct 9, 2019 6:41 PM

Dec 2015
It just won't stop!!! Somebody please help our poor MC!
Oct 9, 2019 8:03 PM
Jun 2013
to be honest, idk why im watching this. i hate seeing the MC get hurt and used like that. and those 2 girls who liked Sun-chan got what they deserved, now they kno how he felt. i wish he said that to them. i want him to stand up for himself more and tell those girls off. i hope it ends up like that or something like that b/c im really not enjoying this anime, i like the animation tho
Oct 9, 2019 8:06 PM
Sep 2018
Was I the only one thinking his friend was gonna say something else XD
Oct 9, 2019 8:37 PM

Nov 2011
Were two episodes in and I wanna read the LN because I am so freaking curious where this anime is headed. The Bitches scene was pretty funny, the bench always gets me, and even the interactions between Sumireko and Joro are pretty funny and honestly pretty sweet. He ate the cookies she made for him but I still have to question what her true intentions are. I mean she clearly turns into a beauty when she takes her glasses off and judging by the ending she wasn't lying when Joro said "I want a big breasted girl" and she basically said "Here I am" I'm curious how that progression will go.

EroKing_AS said:

Absolute trash these three. A real friendship is never that fickle.

Agreed 100% Screw these three.
-Stray said:
SkyLETV said:
Those girls are awful. I agree with you, Joro.

Bench-kun really made me think Sun-chan was going to confess to Joro lmao.

I wasn't sure in the last episode but this episode did the job. Pansy best girl... and she is fucking gorgeous! By the way, how the hell does she hide those big boobs she shows in the ED? xD

Joro: When this is over I'm going to meet and make out with a
-nice✓
-beautiful girl ✓
-big heart ✓
-big boobs ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Pansy: Then you are talking about me.
Guess she wasnt kidding around, I knew she'd be a bomb but I didn't expect them to be that much.
Cleanest part of the OP

Yeah but Glasses Sumireko is still on the same level <3
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Oct 9, 2019 8:53 PM
Apr 2019
CrasianLe said:
to be honest, idk why im watching this. i hate seeing the MC get hurt and used like that. and those 2 girls who liked Sun-chan got what they deserved, now they kno how he felt. i wish he said that to them. i want him to stand up for himself more and tell those girls off. i hope it ends up like that or something like that b/c im really not enjoying this anime, i like the animation tho

Give it one more episode at least
___
This is going way too fast, so many good scenes were skipped, like

Like, what the hell, some of this was important, I was expecting at least 5 episodes for this but they'll wrap it in 3
Oct 9, 2019 9:02 PM

Mar 2018
Ok I will start reading now.
This is getting so tense in such a short amount of time.
I'm getting Gamer flashbacks here lmao

And this should get even some more characters right xd
Honestly don't like the twist of Sun suddenly liking Sumeriko one bit.

Sumeriko is reaaally interesting tho. She reminds me of Kiyotaka by how she is like the mastermind of everything

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Oct 9, 2019 9:38 PM
Sep 2016
Pansy is that one person who doesn’t pick a good/bad side, but rather spectates and enjoys in seeing what happens to others. Not gonna lie though, she’s quite skilled and smart in being this mastermind that toys around with the other character’s relationships in making them more interesting by inducing some drama.
Oct 9, 2019 11:44 PM

Mar 2019
Yoo....This seems to take an unexpected turn !
I thought this show will be only comedy but it's turning out to be a serious one !

I don't think I can't wait for a week for the next episode .
I might as well start the manga . I am really desperate to know what happens next .........

You are welcomed to visit my profile ;)

Join our Club if you are an Harem & Ecchi fan ;)

Oct 9, 2019 11:51 PM

Jan 2018
damn everybody tryn get sum
Oct 10, 2019 12:58 AM

Dec 2015
I really happy when Himawari and Cosmos are falling into despair, angry and sadness

If I am Joro, I will be laughing very hard.......

Joro is not their tools so I hope he will not helps them again......
Oct 10, 2019 2:08 AM

Sep 2017
ah they are skipped some good stuff in the manga, but its fine i guess
the op and ed was decent, even tho it has the spoiler pansy being the ultimate heroine. looking at this pace, next episode i expect to see the true form of pansy... damn B O I

i found that pansy's true form looks like yukinoshita with boobs xD

Oct 10, 2019 3:15 AM

Jul 2014
So she played them all? Lol wanna see what happens next.

Also, the MC was being nice to those 2 girls despite them only using so they can f*ck his best friend yet he was such an asshole with Glasses Girl.
Is Glasses girl really supposed to be ugly within the context of the story? She's quite attractive visually, especially with her shining blue eyes.
The fact that the MC gets excited by every little interaction between him and those 2 despite them just using him when he has a girl in front of him is really pathetic.
Devil_SlayerOct 10, 2019 3:20 AM
Oct 10, 2019 3:18 AM

Jun 2019
Oh man.
I think this show will be more fanservice scene.
Why the author showing cosmos's pantsu?
Oct 10, 2019 3:30 AM
Feb 2009
What's this reference? Happens during the bench dialogue

Oct 10, 2019 3:32 AM
Jun 2017
I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! AND i want to take some points on todays episode...

• Bench- kun; youre the REAL MVP. Ans sadly when Joro is seeing that BENCH, YOU know what will happen

• Joro- i feel sad for him, what he just wanted is to help his friends but in the end it looks like he will be at the BAD END because of all the MISUNDERSTANDINGS and LIES he is saying...

Ohh i cant wait to see how he can escape with this BAD situation
Oct 10, 2019 3:37 AM

Apr 2013
Don't see why MC cares about either of these bitches. Lol.

Swagernator said:
Does this show has a patent on retardness ? It seems they trying to do some "drama" stuff, but all i can see is comedy.

But then again, im not a MGTOW member so i cant really relate to the mc.

He's the opposite of MGTOW.
Oct 10, 2019 4:00 AM

Jul 2014
I just realized, the title was literal foreshadowing but not that simple, like Pansy may just literally be the only one that likes him, those 3 doesnt really like him and is only with him for each of their own selfish needs, well we already saw that happen with the 2 girls as they literally treated him like shit but what about Sun chan lol.

Devil_Slayer said:
So she played them all? Lol wanna see what happens next.

Also, the MC was being nice to those 2 girls despite them only using so they can f*ck his best friend yet he was such an asshole with Glasses Girl.
Is Glasses girl really supposed to be ugly within the context of the story? She's quite attractive visually, especially with her shining blue eyes.
The fact that the MC gets excited by every little interaction between him and those 2 despite them just using him when he has a girl in front of him is really pathetic.

While I do like Pansy a lot, cant deny why he'd get creeped out by her and treat her that way, she did just an ep ago admit that she stalks him lol, most people arent really gonna treat you nicely after that no matter how beautiful that person is.
Another is how she handles herself, she seems like a loner unlike Himawari who's friendly and plays tennis and Sakura who's the pres of the student council, those plays a huge factor in appeal. Another is the stereotype effect, Pansy does not only look dark And plain but also just some librarian book nerd girl who barely shows skin like her long skirt and can barely see her face cause of those glasses.

Prohomiez said:

All I wanted was a good slice of life, comedy , or drama. This is it guys, this is the simple anime we deserved. Noucome and This are the only animes I've come across that made me laugh while being simple.

Noucome, god damn I miss that show with its randomness lol.

-StrayOct 10, 2019 4:15 AM
Oct 10, 2019 4:05 AM
Apr 2012
This, this is good. I haven't been this happy with an anime in years.
We got a really dry last 2 years where if you weren't as Shounen/Seinen, it wasn't a good anime.

All I wanted was a good slice of life, comedy , or drama. This is it guys, this is the simple anime we deserved. Noucome and This are the only animes I've come across that made me laugh while being simple. I don't need no convoluted plot to have fun.

Anyways 5/5 show is steady for becoming anime of the season.

Mad respect for the OP for giving Bench-kun the cameo.
Oct 10, 2019 4:49 AM

Nov 2013
after dropping it on episode 1 (12 minutes) i ended up watching till the end of episode 2 because people kept telling me to... but enough is enough, this series is boring and tilting me the f*** out with all the stupidity and specially, with all the repeated "jokes", so ya, dropped , 3/10
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Oct 10, 2019 5:13 AM

Nov 2018
You know what would be great. If Sun likes Joro himself or develops feelings for him while Joro is helping Cosmos and Himawari.
Lmao Himawari is such an idiot, it's entertaining.
Oh Sun likes Pansy, wow.
Sun just had to ask for help from Cosmos. Wow she sure overreacts. Meh.
Himawari too wow. They sure use Joro conveniently.
What is Sanshokuin planning. Does she want Joro all for herself and break any kind of friendly relationship he has with the other three.
Oct 10, 2019 5:31 AM

May 2018
Can't wait for episode 3. Come on. Cliffhanger.
Oct 10, 2019 6:07 AM
Apr 2018
If you ask me manga is the best than anime lot of good way has cut and change
Oct 10, 2019 6:11 AM

Oct 2015
Can I get and F for Joro. The man himself is in deep shit now. Heard it's going to get real messy, let's see how that turns out.

I swear I'm not the only one annoyed by the cg umbrella in the OP.
Oct 10, 2019 6:36 AM

Jan 2019
does anyone still remember this anime's rating before episode 2 released?
End me
Oct 10, 2019 6:57 AM

Mar 2017
XYZeoul said:
does anyone still remember this anime's rating before episode 2 released?

8.1 or 8.2 i think.
Oct 10, 2019 6:57 AM

May 2017
It's ok. OP is horrible and ED is average,but episode itself it's ok. What i am expecting in next episode is Joro telling Sun a truth and badmouthing him,Sakura and Aoi for playing with each other's hearts,breaking them without realizing they are hurting each other. If not next episode,then probably someday.
There is no bad waifu,only bad anime.
Oct 10, 2019 7:55 AM
Feb 2019
This is the anime in this season that defines the true concept of a romcom story you know what fuck the generic art style of bokutachi wa benkyou ga dekinai this is the true romcom this season and might be just might be the best romcom in the year 2019
Oct 10, 2019 8:09 AM

Mar 2017
Kurogamikyosuke said:
This is the anime in this season that defines the true concept of a romcom story you know what fuck the generic art style of bokutachi wa benkyou ga dekinai this is the true romcom this season and might be just might be the best romcom in the year 2019

Ok this is based tbh.
Oct 10, 2019 9:08 AM

May 2018
So, this is the second episode of "Sidekick Simulation Gone Wrong starring Bench-kun". Now, let's wrote what we got until this point: Himawari loves Sun-chan, Cosmos loves Sun-chan, Sun-chan loves Pansy, Pansy (maybe) loves Jorou, and Jorou loves either Himawari or Cosmos (this line could be deleted because Jorou is sick already with those two). Damn, look at that mess, recipe for romance and friendship disaster
Oct 10, 2019 9:33 AM
Feb 2018
This episode was definately better than the first episode. Pretty fun series ngl.
Oct 10, 2019 12:22 PM
Mar 2018
I had a feeling that Sun-chan would end up liking the stalker the moment they brought up the prospect of him liking someone. Anyway, it seems like things will seriously get messed up from here on out. Also, there is still the North exit-I expect that some girl also saw Sun-chan crying from the Northside. We will have to wait and see.

I hope it is not a harem but I am not optimistic. I am for team stalker all the way!
Oct 10, 2019 12:24 PM

May 2012
Very boring. Wish it has some fanservices like We Never Learn, it could have been watchable
Oct 10, 2019 1:50 PM

Feb 2012
I didn't expect everything to blowup in MC's face so quickly. I won't be surprised if next episode they somehow manage to weasel out by saying it's some kind of misunderstanding but it would be a lot more interesting if they didn't.
Oct 10, 2019 2:13 PM

Apr 2015
After Truck-kun, Bench-kun is the protagonist we all needed!

Out of all girls, it had to be Sumeriko that Sun-chan likes... what the actual fuck XD
He actually refused Sun-chan to help him.

All that effort Joro made, went up in smoke..

Sumeriko without glasses though, by far the prettiest girl of the 3. After the ED I can safely say, best girl!

So many twists and turns... I am loving this. That cliffhanger.

SkyLETV said:
Those girls are awful. I agree with you, Joro.

Bench-kun really made me think Sun-chan was going to confess to Joro lmao.

I wasn't sure in the last episode but this episode did the job. Pansy best girl... and she is fucking gorgeous! By the way, how the hell does she hide those big boobs she shows in the ED? xD

I wondered exactly that as well after seeing the ED, she looks so flat in her school uniform that the ED really caught me by surprise. Makes sense now why she was saying that "you're talking about me".
CeddyyBearrOct 10, 2019 2:18 PM
Oct 10, 2019 3:39 PM

Jun 2014
Shits going down next week! Pacing is really fast tho, I hope they wont rush things too much.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Sep 28, 2019

260 by ShoozieChicken »»
Apr 22, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

234 by 28012001 »»
Apr 1, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2019

104 by 28012001 »»
Mar 27, 6:45 AM

» Is Manga better or Light novel for Oresuki?

BhuvanSiesta - Nov 15, 2021

14 by eiko_zade »»
Jan 29, 11:39 AM

» Could anyone explain the difference between the stories of anime and manga? Is it okay to only watch anime?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 19

3 by Efan »»
Jan 19, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.