Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 31, 2019 6:23 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Already knew shijie was gonna die in this ep yet I STILL cried ;_;

Too bad they skipped the scene where the random cultivator shoots an arrow at WWX and WWX throws it right back at him. Would have been so cool :P

There is also a post-credit scene of the yunmeng siblings being cuties... Showing that right after shijie died... Thanks for the knives donghua team... *cries*
XealiasAug 31, 2019 8:34 AM
Aug 31, 2019 7:20 AM
Apr 2018
The extreme abridgements of the most emotional arc in this episode didn't exactly thrill me, but daaaaamn they still managed to inject some harsh emotion lol. I was kinda jaw dropped the whole time even though I saw everything coming. However... I was already really worried they were gonna try to cram the flashback climax into the last 2 episodes. Who'd have thought they were gonna put it all into one episode haha. But I cant even really say anything because they seemed to make it hard-hitting even with the major abridgements

This is the first episode where I feel suuuuper desperate for the subs, whereas for the previous episodes, I got the jist of it and am looking forward to the subs, but not anticipating anything majorly unexpected. But I cant wait for the full experience of this episode 😁

Also, AWESOME new ost material. Also, WWX&lwj so adorable,my heeeart😭
IdknymkreAug 31, 2019 7:47 AM
Sep 16, 2019 11:17 AM

Mar 2016
I am really sad about Wen Qing and YanLi's deaths. I really loved them.

Since I am also watching the drama, I am kind of confused. However, I think the mastermind is that creepy Jin leader who'd come from QingheNie.

It makes sense that Wei Wuxian didn't kill anyone, and that he was only framed.

I thought the scene where Lan Zhan revealed—to Wei Wuxian—that he knew his identity was done quite underwhelmingly.

Wen Ning is such a good guy! He even ran away to protect Wei Wuxian's identity.
Sep 16, 2019 11:46 AM
Apr 2018

FuMomo-kun said:
I am really sad about Wen Qing and YanLi's deaths. I really loved them.

Since I am also watching the drama, I am kind of confused. However, I think the mastermind is that creepy Jin leader who'd come from QingheNie.

It makes sense that Wei Wuxian didn't kill anyone, and that he was only framed.

I thought the scene where Lan Zhan revealed—to Wei Wuxian—that he knew his identity was done quite underwhelmingly.

Wen Ning is such a good guy! He even ran away to protect Wei Wuxian's identity.

Ahhh I'd definitely try to stay away from understanding the plot by comparing the drama and donghua. They change canon things differently for different reasons. They also make some of the same changes. Your best bet is definitely reading the novel and see how they're both adapted from the source.

However, if you're comparing the drama and the donghua, this "Nightless City massacre" you saw in episode 7, is the same massacre where WWX fell off the cliff and "died"/didn't really die in the drama. In canon, and in the donghua, this isn't where he dies.
Sep 16, 2019 10:56 PM

Jul 2014
FuMomo-kun said:

Yeah wtf was up with that? I was even confused at first thinking it was simply the aftermath of what happened at Nevernight given how it immediately followed WWX going berserk and LWJ so casually calling him by his name. Was expecting a much more dramatic and emotional reveal than that, or at least more buildup to it.

But yeah, RIP Wen Qing and Yan Li. Why do all the beautiful and kind woman in this show have to die such tragic deaths 😢
Sep 17, 2019 12:06 AM
Jul 2018
More abridgements. I think I've gotten used to these by now so my head's just like: not bad.

I hope they don't butcher TGCF or SVSSS into an abridged whatnot like this. I get that the production team seem to prefer fast releases but that's not the way it works, dear.
Sep 17, 2019 12:12 AM
Apr 2018
moshiyare said:
More abridgements. I think I've gotten used to these by now so my head's just like: not bad.

I hope they don't butcher TGCF or SVSSS into an abridged whatnot like this. I get that the production team seem to prefer fast releases but that's not the way it works, dear.

If someone manages to adapt tgcf without heavy abridgements I will be beyond impressed hahaha. Mdzs is a pretty simple and straight forward story in comparison.
Sep 17, 2019 2:09 AM
Jul 2018
Yalthamen said:
moshiyare said:

If someone manages to adapt tgcf without heavy abridgements I will be beyond impressed hahaha. Mdzs is a pretty simple and straight forward story in comparison.

Hmm. . . Haoliners will start with 12 episodes. That alone isn't enough to cover a large portion of the story. Hopefully they do a good job and can make a S2 onwards. I heard that a live action was also signed so we still have a rollercoaster ahead of us :)
Sep 17, 2019 2:32 AM
Apr 2018
moshiyare said:
Yalthamen said:

Hmm. . . Haoliners will start with 12 episodes. That alone isn't enough to cover a large portion of the story. Hopefully they do a good job and can make a S2 onwards. I heard that a live action was also signed so we still have a rollercoaster ahead of us :)

Oh wow I didn't know there was already info about the donghua. All I knew was haoliners is doing it. Damn well I imagine season 1 will need to at *least* get thru the banyue pass arc or else HC will barely be introduced. And that's still a loooot of material to cover in 240 minutes lol. And that's assuming they have the ambition to make tons of seasons and portray every arc.
Sep 17, 2019 6:12 AM
Nov 2016
moshiyare said:

TGCF or SVSSS??? sorry for my stupid questions =-=
Sep 17, 2019 6:17 AM
Nov 2016
now I get why I seen so many hate comments on this season XD it all come from this episode.
can't say I wasn't disappointed they made all the killing not Wei fault at all and just someone else trap but well....the animation was still amazing and very moving and emotional

I"m just sad they didn't let him have some fault in him =_=

don't get me wrong, I still love this series and this episode. but I wish they would have follow the novel more close then that.

to those who still didn't read the novel, please READ it! it is worth it. *cry in the corner for shijie and Wen ning sister*
Sep 17, 2019 8:27 AM

Apr 2015
Ko-me said:

Heaven Official's Blessing and Scum Villain's Self-Saving System. Two other novels by the same author
Sep 17, 2019 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
Yalthamen said:
moshiyare said:

Oh wow I didn't know there was already info about the donghua. All I knew was haoliners is doing it. Damn well I imagine season 1 will need to at *least* get thru the banyue pass arc or else HC will barely be introduced. And that's still a loooot of material to cover in 240 minutes lol. And that's assuming they have the ambition to make tons of seasons and portray every arc.

Same. ;_; I hope we have a good quality animation too. BC May has some budget.
Sep 17, 2019 10:01 AM
Apr 2018
moshiyare said:
Yalthamen said:

Same. ;_; I hope we have a good quality animation too. BC May has some budget.

Yesss I hope Xie Lian and wind Master shi qingxuan are super pretty and I'm mad excited to see my bby Quan Yizhen 😍. the tgcf manhua starts next month on the 5th we'll get some official art lol I'm so excited. Seriously keeping up with all mxtx stuff is like a full time job haha
Sep 17, 2019 1:49 PM
Nov 2016
Vsegda7 said:
Ko-me said:

Heaven Official's Blessing and Scum Villain's Self-Saving System. Two other novels by the same author

I heard they going to do 3D series on Villain's self saving system of course without all the gay parts, they even got a teaser out. I wasn't a big fan of 3D models though, it looks very weird 0-0
Sep 17, 2019 8:18 PM

Apr 2015
Ko-me said:
I heard they going to do 3D series on Villain's self saving system of course without all the gay parts, they even got a teaser out. I wasn't a big fan of 3D models though, it looks very weird 0-0

They changed it after fan complaints.

Still in 3D, but I'll watch for the story

https://myanimelist.net/anime/38990/Chuan_Shu_Zijiu_Zhinan
Sep 17, 2019 10:40 PM

Aug 2008
Vsegda7 said:
Ko-me said:

what they changed? lol
thought the awful 3D
if isstill...no change :))))
The spider is watching
Sep 18, 2019 1:58 AM
Nov 2016
Vsegda7 said:
Ko-me said:

I seen it, it still look dead to me with their expressions and weird XD so I won't be watching it. though I absolutly love Villain's self saving system novel, I just can't handle 3D.

it's great it got something to show and I"m happy for them, but I won't watch it.
Sep 18, 2019 2:48 PM

Sep 2008
so is the english subbed out for epsiode 7? im looking forward it but i dont see it?
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Sep 18, 2019 2:53 PM
Apr 2018
Hime-sama said:
so is the english subbed out for epsiode 7? im looking forward it but i dont see it?

Only tencent subs. You have to look up "Mo Dao Zu Shi 22" on YouTube and watch it on tencent channel
Sep 19, 2019 4:28 AM
Nov 2016
Yalthamen said:
Hime-sama said:

Only tencent subs. You have to look up "Mo Dao Zu Shi 22" on YouTube and watch it on tencent channel

would the subs group would still subs the episodes 7 and 8? I hope they keep going with their subs cause tencent subs isn't that great XD
Sep 19, 2019 7:13 AM

Aug 2008
Ko-me said:
Yalthamen said:

would the subs group would still subs the episodes 7 and 8? I hope they keep going with their subs cause tencent subs isn't that great XD

might not be,but they're trying lol
actually i think saw an improvment :O
The spider is watching
Sep 19, 2019 9:24 AM
Apr 2018
dany_elle1908 said:
Ko-me said:

This is what Guodong Subs said on Discord about 5 hours ago: "Everyone’s been busy with school or work lately, so it’s taking longer than usual. Ep 7 should be available tomorrow or the day after."
Sep 19, 2019 12:11 PM
Nov 2016
Yalthamen said:
dany_elle1908 said:

This is what Guodong Subs said on Discord about 5 hours ago: "Everyone’s been busy with school or work lately, so it’s taking longer than usual. Ep 7 should be available tomorrow or the day after."

omg yeas!!! thank you, I"m super happy ^_^ I don't mind to wait, but I was worried they won't subs anymore at all.
Sep 19, 2019 10:34 PM

Nov 2014
Wen Qing's death super sad. She sacrificed her own life for no reason. The clan leader of the yellow clan is definitely behind framing Wei Wuxian. I'm confused though, who killed Lan li? It didn't show who stabbed her. Was it one of the corpses? Although Wei Wuxian got framed, now I understand why JC hates him and tbh it's justified. Now I need to tone down my hate on him lol
Sep 20, 2019 3:05 AM
Jul 2018
Karma-Senpai said:
Wen Qing's death super sad. She sacrificed her own life for no reason. The clan leader of the yellow clan is definitely behind framing Wei Wuxian. I'm confused though, who killed Lan li? It didn't show who stabbed her. Was it one of the corpses? Although Wei Wuxian got framed, now I understand why JC hates him and tbh it's justified. Now I need to tone down my hate on him lol

It was some random guy who decided to make use of the situation to stab Wei Wuxian. Originally, when Wei Wuxian was speaking on the rooftop, this random guy's brother shot an arrow at him, striking WWX in the chest. Being the psycho that he was at that time, WWX just pulled it out and threw it back at the archer, killing him instantly. It would've been an epic scene to show (but abridgements so boo hoo). Random guy sought revenge when YanLi was injured so WWX, upon her death, killed him (I think he strangled him or have I just forgotten the novel version at this point?).
Sep 20, 2019 4:34 AM
Nov 2016
moshiyare said:
Karma-Senpai said:

It was some random guy who decided to make use of the situation to stab Wei Wuxian. Originally, when Wei Wuxian was speaking on the rooftop, this random guy's brother shot an arrow at him, striking WWX in the chest. Being the psycho that he was at that time, WWX just pulled it out and threw it back at the archer, killing him instantly. It would've been an epic scene to show (but abridgements so boo hoo). Random guy sought revenge when YanLi was injured so WWX, upon her death, killed him (I think he strangled him or have I just forgotten the novel version at this point?).

yeas that's what happens, I think after Yan-Li died Wei gone crazy and just use the seal to kill everyone that was there, at least try until Lan Wangji got to him and took him away from there to protect him. at least that what I remember from the novel, not sure if it accurate.

but yeas, I don't feel JC hate is justifued though, despite everything. the one who try to shoot Wei and kill him with no warning is in the wrong. that what he get for massing with someone from the dark path. he should not have shoot him and Yan-Li should not have come if she can't even fight or protect herself.
Sep 21, 2019 9:10 AM

May 2018
Wen Ning's sister die. This show really like to kill waifu material.
Sep 21, 2019 12:58 PM

Oct 2015
That was a sad episode, I don't blame Wei Wuxian losing it like that. Lan Wangji couldn't even contain him in that situation, he was eager to take on the guy. But what happened after though, since it just cut on where he lost control and suddenly woke up at Lan Wangji's house, did he pass out?

That cliffhanger though, I wonder who's the mastermind of that whole thing? Really eager for the sub's to come out already.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 21, 2019 1:41 PM

Sep 2017
i liked the episode, a bit on the emotional side. too bad that season 2 is only consisted of 8 episodes. i wanted more.
Sep 21, 2019 2:02 PM
Apr 2018
lihle808 said:
That was a sad episode, I don't blame Wei Wuxian losing it like that. Lan Wangji couldn't even contain him in that situation, he was eager to take on the guy. But what happened after though, since it just cut on where he lost control and suddenly woke up at Lan Wangji's house, did he pass out?

That cliffhanger though, I wonder who's the mastermind of that whole thing? Really eager for the sub's to come out already.

Just to clarify, after the flashbacks about Jiang Yanli's death and the Nightless City massacre, when Wei Wuxian wakes up with Lan Wangji there to make him food, they're flashing back to the present timeline. The Nightless City incident was in the past, before his death. When he wakes up, he's back in the present.

Also, the subs for season 2 are finished on Tencent's YouTube channel 😁
Sep 21, 2019 9:10 PM

Oct 2015
Yalthamen said:
lihle808 said:

Just to clarify, after the flashbacks about Jiang Yanli's death and the Nightless City massacre, when Wei Wuxian wakes up with Lan Wangji there to make him food, they're flashing back to the present timeline. The Nightless City incident was in the past, before his death. When he wakes up, he's back in the present.

Wow, that completely set the whole picture for me now. I didn't even know that was a flashback, I thought everything occurred in present time. But still the fact remains though, how did he cope with that berserk moment, did Lan Zhan finally calm him down or did he just pass out? That's something the episode failed to showcased.

Thanks a lot for clarifying the fog for me though, appreciated it. Will also check out the rest of the series on your suggested YouTube channel.

muchas gracias!!
lihle808Sep 21, 2019 9:15 PM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 21, 2019 9:41 PM
Apr 2018
lihle808 said:
Yalthamen said:

Wow, that completely set the whole picture for me now. I didn't even know that was a flashback, I thought everything occurred in present time. But still the fact remains though, how did he cope with that berserk moment, did Lan Zhan finally calm him down or did he just pass out? That's something the episode failed to showcased.

Thanks a lot for clarifying the fog for me though, appreciated it. Will also check out the rest of the series on your suggested YouTube channel.

muchas gracias!!

Oh yeah everything is happening in two completely different timelines haha. In the past, the Wei Wuxian founded demonic cultivation, rose to power and then fell from grace and became "public enemy #1" and later died during a seige on his lair. He was dead for 13 years, then transmigrated into a new body (I know he looks EXACTLY the same, but in the present timeline he's actually in the body of Mo Xuanyu hahaha). In the present timeline, after being dead for 13 years, he is traveling around with Lan Wangji solving a mystery.

In season 1, episodes 1 and 2 take place in the present, and episodes 3-15 take place in the past. This season, it's switched back and forth between the past and present a lot. Basically the entire time Wei Wuxian has been traveling around with Lan Wangji has been in the present. I wrote a post about the chronology of the flashback timeline if you wanna get a little more clarity, but it can be pretty confusing if you don't know whats in the past and what's in the present lol

I recommend reading the novel if you want to understand, season 2 is kinda confusing hahah.

Also, since you asked, in the book, the aftermath of that horrifying Nightless City incident ("berserk moment" was a good way to describe it lol) is a mystery to readers for a long time. Just how did he manage to get out of that situation? It's revealed near the end. However, the donghua is handling things differently so I highly doubt they'll follow the same plot as the book.
Sep 22, 2019 6:05 AM
Apr 2018
cmac95 said:
Great episode even if it did go a little too fast

One thing im a little confused about is Shije's death, when she was dying and talking about still wanting to find her true love, what was this in reference too?

Was this just a sad moment aka "she was never truly happy" or did she finally come to love her new husband? Or was she in love with Wei Wuxian? (this last one doesnt feel right)

That line was a flashback to S1E6. Wei Wuxian had ruined her engagement to Jin Zixuan. She was disappointed but trying to cheer up a guilty-conscience Wei Wuxian. She always loved Jin Zixuan.
Sep 23, 2019 9:59 AM

Jan 2018
Damn this episode was sad.
Sep 24, 2019 6:56 AM

Jun 2019
Nothing missed I think the person who shot the bow was probably originally planned all from the beginning, but it is only my thought, it was a sad and great episode :(
lettuce<3
Sep 25, 2019 1:58 AM
Aug 2011
Just keep your eyes on Wei Wuxian's hair style. It's not that difficult.
floaty hair down his waist in half ponytail= past (Yiling Patriiarch)
high pony tail = present (which as of now it's still Mo Xuanyu to most)

Anyway they killed 2 best girls in one episode arghhhh!

When WWX said to Lan Zhan "you helped me find many things I had lost' I felt that.
Sep 26, 2019 12:51 PM

Jan 2018
Man, this show is so good... incredible episode and easily the best of the season. Now I think all that's left for the past is to show how Wei Wuxian died, but I guess we'll be getting that in a third season.
Sep 27, 2019 10:53 AM
Mar 2014
Is anyone able to explain the bit about the bloodstain? I had 0 clue on what was going on
Oct 3, 2019 3:36 AM

Mar 2014
Great episode but once again, they skipped lots of stuff. If I hadn't read the novel I'd probably be confused.

RIP Wen Qing and Jiang Yanli, they were both amazing characters, so gentle and kind, they didn't deserve such a cruel fate :(

I wish Lan Wangji revealing that he knows Mo Xuanyu is actually Wei Wuxian was done less... underwhelmingly lol. This season truly died down all WangXian scenes, which sucks. They have also cut lots of important material in general *sigh*
Oct 6, 2019 3:10 AM
Oct 2019
Danae said:
This season truly died down all WangXian scenes, which sucks.

I don't think that this season died down all Wangxian?!
This season skips a lot of important stuff such as WWX and JC fight, or many of other important things because of executive meddling from behind the scene, obviously Wangxian past scenes aren't the one necessary targeted, but just one of victims from this obvious rushed season (probably internal problems behind the scene). Also, actually I feel Wangxian more in this season than in the previous actually.
Wei Wuxian seems to start to open up to Lan Wangji, which mark for a better relationship between the two in the future, and the last scene in episode is definitely romantic. Although the cute original scenes are replaced or skipped, I really like Lan Wangji's dialogue to Wei Wuxian about how Wei Wuxian only tried his best despite the result. I find this heartwarming and realistic actually.
Oct 7, 2019 11:15 AM

Mar 2014
OdLi12 said:
Danae said:
This season truly died down all WangXian scenes, which sucks.

This season skips a lot of important stuff such as WWX and JC fight, or many of other important things because of executive meddling from behind the scene, obviously Wangxian past scenes aren't the one necessary targeted, but just one of victims from this obvious rushed season (probably internal problems behind the scene). Also, actually I feel Wangxian more in this season than in the previous actually.
Wei Wuxian seems to start to open up to Lan Wangji, which mark for a better relationship between the two in the future, and the last scene in episode is definitely romantic. Although the cute original scenes are replaced or skipped, I really like Lan Wangji's dialogue to Wei Wuxian about how Wei Wuxian only tried his best despite the result. I find this heartwarming and realistic actually.

I also liked the last romantic scene, where Lan Wangji says that he knows Wei Wuxian tried his best. And the original content with LWJ and WWX knowing each other since kids, that was really adorable and heartwarming.

What I was referring to was, iirc (bc I haven't read these parts of the novel in a long time):
Oct 7, 2019 12:38 PM
Apr 2018
Danae said:

A lot of that stuff had to be removed coz they can't make the show actually gay haha. But like, even in canon when he said his name signifying he recognized WWX it was pretty mellow and underwhelming in a sweet way, like it was all just very natural to them.

But yeah your last point I agree with hard. I really wanted to see more of the interactions on LWJ's visit to Yiling
Oct 7, 2019 2:17 PM

Mar 2014
Yalthamen said:

A lot of that stuff had to be removed coz they can't make the show actually gay haha. But like, even in canon when he said his name signifying he recognized WWX it was pretty mellow and underwhelming in a sweet way, like it was all just very natural to them.

But yeah your last point I agree with hard. I really wanted to see more of the interactions on LWJ's visit to Yiling

You're right, some of this stuff would definitely not be shown because of the chinese censorship laws. But in s1 they showed stuff like the cold springs and the scene in the cave where Lan Wangji is jealous of WWX flirting with MianMian. So they could have gotten away with the Wen Ning point, as well as the part where WWX asks how LWJ knew it was him. Yeah the one that hurt the most was LWJ's visit to Yiling, that scene was pure gold in the novel :(

Anyway I think this season had many issues with the pacing, what with the content being skipped or rushed (like Jin Zixuan/ Jiang Yanli etc) but I hope from the Yi City arc onwards things will have a better pacing. This season was still quite enjoyable in my opinion~
Oct 8, 2019 3:57 AM
Nov 2016
[/quote]

well they had only 8 episodes to finish ALL of it, what would you do if you had only 8 episodes?
the first one I wasn't surpise they didn't show it, they will never show a kiss between them. at least they did show how he protected his sister with was also very cute and heart breaking.

has for the scene that show Lan wangji know, I mean it wasn't that big even in the novel. Lan never actually talk about it, it Wei that find out Lan knows and ask him how did he find out. if you listen to the music he play in season 1 you will see that Lan always know without words, so the views did know for a long time that Lan wangji already know all along. I actually like how they did it from S1 to S2.

- Lan Wangji drinking and jealousscene - again it is too gay. they won't show things like this, they won't take the risk. and at least they won't put the drank scene in the past when they study together like the live action did what was BS. Lan wangji had a lot of drank scenes, but I think it was mostly cause of screen time and not enough episodes to work with. that what I think.

has for A Yuan go, I don't remember much scenes with him and Wei. I only remember one scene where they talk, and yeas it wasn't that importent to the plot. again, if you can solve the problem of short screen time and only 8 episodes to work with, I will bow to you but I don't think they had the time. has sweet those scenes were, they not that importent to the plot and they did show A yuan a little, so they didn't skip it all the way, they show him eat with them and show how Wei play with him. of course I wish they show more but...well that's how it is.
Oct 13, 2019 2:24 AM
Oct 2019
Danae said:
OdLi12 said:

I also liked the last romantic scene, where Lan Wangji says that he knows Wei Wuxian tried his best. And the original content with LWJ and WWX knowing each other since kids, that was really adorable and heartwarming.

What I was referring to was, iirc (bc I haven't read these parts of the novel in a long time):

Regarding the second last point, are you confused with the plot-time or something? We haven't even reach the drunk Lan Wangji part by this plot point. Drunk Lan Wangji happened the next night after he reveals that he know that he's Wei Wuxian, and happened right after the day they tried to search information regarding Xue Yang, which hasn't happened in the Donghua yet, but only about to happen and this season ended right before they search information about Xue Yang.
Oct 14, 2019 3:38 AM

Mar 2014
OdLi12 said:

Regarding the second last point, are you confused with the plot-time or something? We haven't even reach the drunk Lan Wangji part by this plot point. Drunk Lan Wangji happened the next night after he reveals that he know that he's Wei Wuxian, and happened right after the day they tried to search information regarding Xue Yang, which hasn't happened in the Donghua yet, but only about to happen and this season ended right before they search information about Xue Yang.

Nah I actually wrote a disclaimer in the first sentence of my post, I haven't read those parts of the novel in a long time so I could be remembering this wrong. I didn't remember the specific point where Lan Zhan gets drunk because it happens a hell of a lot of times. So it's my mistake, thanks for the correction. The rest still stands tho
Oct 15, 2019 1:28 AM
Oct 2019
Danae said:
OdLi12 said:

Nah I actually wrote a disclaimer in the first sentence of my post, I haven't read those parts of the novel in a long time so I could be remembering this wrong. I didn't remember the specific point where Lan Zhan gets drunk because it happens a hell of a lot of times. So it's my mistake, thanks for the correction. The rest still stands tho

The rest of my points still stands too.
Wangxian + A-Yuan's moments that being cut is merely a result of rushed season by internal meddling, along with a lot of important moments such as WWX and JC's staged fight, sect banquets, etc. They only take the core of those scenes/plot points. But they do adds original Wangxian's moment as well and thus it isn't really being "died down".
As for the specific point when he get drunks, it happened 3 times. The first is right before Yi City, the second is right after Yi City, and the third is
OdLi12Oct 15, 2019 10:29 PM
Oct 15, 2019 10:29 AM
Apr 2018
OdLi12 said:
Danae said:

Wangxian + A-Yuan's moments that being cut is merely a result of rushed season by internal meddling, along with a lot of important moments such as WWX and JC's staged fight, sect banquets, etc. They only take the core of those scenes/plot points. But they do adds original Wangxian's moment as well and thus it isn't really being "died down".
As for the specific point when he get drunks, it happened 3 times. The first is right before Yi City, the second is right after Yi City, and the third is

You should prolly edit that last bit into spoiler tags I know there's some donghua only folks who read these
Oct 15, 2019 10:30 PM
Oct 2019
Yalthamen said:
OdLi12 said:

You should prolly edit that last bit into spoiler tags I know there's some donghua only folks who read these

Ah, thanks for reminder.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Xealias - Aug 2, 2019

24 by KuroKen15 »»
Feb 15, 12:05 PM

» Are you confused?

Idknymkre - Aug 7, 2019

14 by serina7 »»
Feb 7, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Xealias - Aug 3, 2019

28 by samyllazevedo »»
Oct 2, 2023 5:48 PM

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xealias - Aug 23, 2019

51 by iamnameers »»
Feb 4, 2023 8:38 AM

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xealias - Aug 31, 2019

50 by diorcula »»
Jan 31, 2023 1:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.