Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 18, 2019 2:20 PM

Jun 2019
I was thinking about the question in this thread and thought of something I haven't seen before. Imagine watching a show like To Love Ru or Highschool DxD where the MC is gathering a harem of girls around him, and then move it on 10 years. So the MC has grown up with a group of consenting women in a harem & we get to see the daily antics of living with a bunch of women & trying to keep them in all in check.

It could be Momo on Monday, Lala on Tuesday, Nana Wednesday etc but the girls always find Mom sneaking into Rito's bed on every night, that sort of thing. He has to show them all equal attention & try and keep up a working life at the same time. All his work mates wouldn't believe how lucky he is to have an actual harem etc. We get so many harem shows showing how these scenario's start off but it'd be great to see them evolve and develop. And of course it would have to be supposed the MC would be sleeping with all the women, he couldn't still be a virgin.
Aug 18, 2019 2:37 PM
Apr 2016
Dragonball mixed with Hunter Hunter
Aug 18, 2019 9:48 PM

Nov 2017
BiDiGiN said:
DarkInsomnia57 said:

Ulysses is a book written by James Joyce published February 2, 1922.

Well I haven't read/seen any of the examples you've given but after doing a bit of research on all of them the main problem is they aren't long running and do not expand on all of the life of the main character.

If I had someone to draw the manga it'd be from Asano Inio, his art style looks really good and isn't as simplistic as Tezuka's style nor too "mature/realistic" (dunno really how to say it) like Urasawa's style.

Wow that guy has a really cool style, I'll have to read his stuff. I see what you mean, very personal and insular.

Ulysses is like a full day of life of a person. He often wrote stories that were biographical about a person.
Aug 19, 2019 8:37 AM

Jun 2015
Sanic_de_Hegehog said:
KuroudoAkabane said:
Hitman the animation.

The 1st three /four hitman games animated.

Give Requiem for the Phantom a shot.
thx, looks good.

was looking for new anime, havent watched anime in like a month
Aug 19, 2019 8:45 AM
Jun 2017
Mad Scientist who makes monster with big head and few nails in the forehead from electricity pulse in the 19th century steampunk
Aug 19, 2019 8:51 AM
Oct 2018
An isekai with multiple protagonist with each mc will be tgrown to different location and living different life. It should include every aspects of isekai like one mc will become adventurer, another thrown inside the politics of a rich nation, one is trying to live normal life and one trying to raise a dying coutry etc etc
And at the end there will be all out war between mcs fpr right of returning to their original world.
Aug 19, 2019 8:52 AM

Feb 2015
A battle shounen with my original characters in it. An awesome soundtrack and good animation, and runs for a couple of seasons with satisfying finale.
Aug 19, 2019 8:55 AM
Jun 2017
Shonen Avengers or seinen universe
Aug 19, 2019 2:44 PM

Jul 2019
@DarkInsomnia57

I'll keep it in the back of my head, I don't read much novels nowaday but when I'll get back into it I'll try to read it.
Aug 19, 2019 2:56 PM
Jul 2018
Hasn't this thread been made before? The anime of my dreams has the:

-Dark, violent, brutality, and badassery of Berserk
-Feeling of isolation and nihilism of Dark Souls
-Soft, gentle, sweet stories of Natsume's Book of Friends
-Magic of Mushishi

The plot would be something like this (It's basically the plot of the two rap songs I made on my SoundCloud page)

Chiyo (who is basically a slightly friendlier version of Guts) is a young girl who grew up in Feudal Japan, raised by poor, abusive parents, causing her to become a cold and violent girl. Her parents, feeling bad for how they treat her, arrange her to marry a man named Fuji, a wealthy samurai who initially only wanted to marry Chiyo because of her beauty, but the two grow close after their marriage, and have a daughter. During their time together, Fuji teaches Chiyo how to fight. However, Fuji dies from illness, leaving Chiyo to raise their daughter by herself.
Everything changes one day when Tamamo no Mae, a powerful 9 tailed fox spirit, raises an army of yokai to take over Japan, who then torture humans. One day, Mae comes to Chiyo's village, and slaughters everyone else, and kidnaps her daughter to raise her as part of her army. The only reason Mae doesn't kill Chiyo is out of respect, because she was the only one to attempt to fight back. Now, consumed with absolute rage, along with her motherly desire to retrieve her seed, Chiyo goes on a journey across Japan to kill Mae, and get her daughter back, while fighting various yokai. Along the way, her skin is burned, her bones are broken, she goes through days without food or water. Through meeting good people and yokai, Chiyo slowly warms up to others again, her dark, nihilistic perception of the world becomes more positive, as she grows to see the world's beauty.

25NOVember said:
An isekai with multiple protagonist with each mc will be tgrown to different location and living different life. It should include every aspects of isekai like one mc will become adventurer, another thrown inside the politics of a rich nation, one is trying to live normal life and one trying to raise a dying coutry etc etc
And at the end there will be all out war between mcs fpr right of returning to their original world.

It would be hilarious if one MC has a light-hearted fun life like Kazuma, while another suffers like Subaru.

23feanor said:
I was thinking about the question in this thread and thought of something I haven't seen before. Imagine watching a show like To Love Ru or Highschool DxD where the MC is gathering a harem of girls around him, and then move it on 10 years. So the MC has grown up with a group of consenting women in a harem & we get to see the daily antics of living with a bunch of women & trying to keep them in all in check.

It could be Momo on Monday, Lala on Tuesday, Nana Wednesday etc but the girls always find Mom sneaking into Rito's bed on every night, that sort of thing. He has to show them all equal attention & try and keep up a working life at the same time. All his work mates wouldn't believe how lucky he is to have an actual harem etc. We get so many harem shows showing how these scenario's start off but it'd be great to see them evolve and develop. And of course it would have to be supposed the MC would be sleeping with all the women, he couldn't still be a virgin.

I'm surprised an anime like that hasn't been made yet. I don't get anime/manga/light novel writers' obsession with starting from the ground up for harem stories.

@Deknijff

Fuck your waifu, there are much higher quality waifus than her! (jk)
removed-userAug 19, 2019 3:01 PM
Aug 19, 2019 3:03 PM

Oct 2018
A slasher horror anime in the vein of Friday the 13th or Halloween. Maybe this even exists (then I don't know about it) but I think that could be pretty nice if it's well done.
Aug 19, 2019 3:08 PM

Oct 2013
HopefulNihilist said:
@Deknijff

Fuck your waifu, there are much higher quality waifus than her! (jk)
This can't be

but smh at you Nih

You know practically nothing about my waifu to even comment
Aug 19, 2019 9:45 PM

Nov 2017
HopefulNihilist said:

-Magic of Mushishi

(jk)

Ancient Magus Bride is all of those things, that's why it's so great.
Aug 19, 2019 9:55 PM
Jul 2018
DarkInsomnia57 said:
HopefulNihilist said:

-Magic of Mushishi

(jk)

Ancient Magus Bride is all of those things, that's why it's so great.

I can kind of understand why you'd think Magus has the magic of Mushishi, and the softness of Natsume, but Berserk??
Aug 19, 2019 10:06 PM

Aug 2019
Don't really have an specific genre in mind but i would love to have a really good Berserk adaptation to anime, at least the soundtrack from the early adaptations are not completely trash
Aug 20, 2019 1:28 AM

Jun 2016
A group of high school girls going to Antartica
Aug 20, 2019 3:04 AM
Aug 2019
The anime of my dreams would be a show with fat girls, like actual fat girls.
I would also love plus-sized elf to get an anime adaptation.
P.s the girls in how heavy are those dumbbell you lift? Are not fat.
Aug 20, 2019 3:43 AM

Jul 2013
Currently, I'm not looking for something in special, but if I could wish for an anime in special (that is not a sequel or remake from a pre-existing anime that I liked), then I would love a fusion of Another and Mayoiga. Like, I liked both anime for what they were, but I think a combination of the best aspects of the two would make for the perfect trainwreck anime. The series would treat about a numerous group of people (about 20-30 characters) travelling to a certain place who has a supernatural menace that would try to kill them. The show would contain this elements:

-A top tier cast of (Japanese) voice actors.
-Would be one cour at least, 15 episodes at most, as I think two or more cours would be too much for the story I want, and one cour would be enough for that.
-It would feature the typical characters from horror movies: the insufferable smartass, the guy who dies first, the crazy one, the girl who always gets into troubles with the monster, the sane man, the one who starts sane but gets deranged as he/she lives through the horror of the experience…
-The characters (except a handful of them, more likely the main characters), would behave like absolute idiots, taking extremely dumb decisions who would lead to the death of many of them, and being a bunch of unsympathetic assholes whom I would love to hate (basically, the characters from Mayoiga).
-Gore, over-the-top ridiculous death scenes, the more outlandish, the better, Blood-C style. Bonus point if they are also extremely dumb.
-In the vein of Another, though some characters would die through the run of the anime, the true bloodbath would happen in the two or three last episodes, leaving the best for the end.
-It could have wonky, awful CGI for the supernatural elements, like in Mayoiga (after all, I want a trainwreck), but if they are portrayed in 2D I would be equally happy. Fluid animation for the death scenes should be a must, though.

I mean, imagine all the gore and death from Another combined with the mental retardation of the cast of Mayoiga. Only thinking about it makes me incredibly happy.
Aug 24, 2019 4:16 AM
Dec 2017
This is kinda difficult... But I think my dream anime would be dark (or at the very least philosophical and/or psychological) and it would explore its themes in a way that makes me absolutely fall in love with the series. Preferably, it would be something like a combination of Psycho Pass, Parasyte, and Tokyo Ghoul when it comes to the themes and atmosphere.

There would also characters that I can really relate to on a personal level... Like, I can actually see myself in a character but they have their own complex personality. And the character interactions should be on level with Banana Fish. Despite how dark the anime is, there should be scenes when the characters can relax, joke around, and just be themselves. I want characters with depth.

My ideal anime would also have a unique and beautiful art style. The fight scenes would be fluid and action packed. And...I guess the genres would be action, adventure, and psychological. I would also love it the main cast had this unbreakable bond. They could all be very close friends or maybe there's some romance going on too. (I'm a sucker for Fairy Tail-like relationships.)
Aug 24, 2019 4:21 AM

Feb 2010
a high budget hentai adaption of my favorite doujins would definitely rank highly
I probably regret this post by now.
Aug 24, 2019 5:01 AM
Oct 2017
Something like Jojo, where the bloodline keeps running and every new part is another generation. But instead of hamon/stands maybe it could be about anything. Each generation, the genre of the show changes. For example, the first generation would be a manga themed thing (like bakuman idk) then the next could be about sports, then the next about being a musician and so on and so forth. The only thing that doesn't change much from the original generation is the romance.
Aug 24, 2019 6:59 AM

Oct 2016
Perhaps a heist thriller anime created by the staff from Death Note and original story written by the Mangaka who wrote Monster
Aug 26, 2019 11:19 PM

Aug 2019
Superpowered animal mutant martial artists against cyborgs.
Aug 26, 2019 11:27 PM

Apr 2013
- fantasy setting, but no isekai
- mix of comedy and action, more on the comedy side of things though
- ecchi, so lots of fanservice
- balanced out cast, as many guys as girls
- a touch of SoL between the more serious arcs
- typical RPG abilities (swords, bows, magic...)
Aug 26, 2019 11:34 PM

Jan 2018
Some kind of anime with either a platonic or romantic bond between nonhuman and human characters. Especially if it's a robot! It doesn't matter much what the genre is as long as it's well developed or at least cute :0
A treasure the color of the rainbow, the color of happiness
Aug 26, 2019 11:44 PM
Jul 2018
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Steel Ball Run
Aug 26, 2019 11:44 PM

Aug 2019
MarinBlue said:
Some kind of anime with either a platonic or romantic bond between nonhuman and human characters. Especially if it's a robot! It doesn't matter much what the genre is as long as it's well developed or at least cute :0

For this reason, you've got to watch Jewelpet.
Aug 26, 2019 11:47 PM

Jan 2018
Mega-PoNEO said:
MarinBlue said:

For this reason, you've got to watch Jewelpet.

Oh! I'll check it out! ^_^ Thankies :3
A treasure the color of the rainbow, the color of happiness
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 2 hours ago

16 by Vendicator »»
43 seconds ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 5 hours ago

23 by Vendicator »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 6 hours ago

28 by Shirayukin »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 7 hours ago

8 by Vendicator »»
23 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

236 by StyxParadise »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.