Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 4, 2019 10:15 PM

Aug 2018
Someone please kill Gabi already
Jul 4, 2019 10:39 PM

May 2015
LMFAO at how melodramatic people are about Gabi. Literally all of her actions thus far are justified given what she knows and how Eren from outside perspective is literally "The Enemy of the World". On a side note, you'd have to be inept to believe Eren actually died. At worst, his main body died while his conciousness is somehow still active or his main body is actually ok even from decapitation(or PATHS again).

Jul 4, 2019 10:48 PM

Jan 2014
Eren don't loose your head , it's just a GABI dude :D
Jul 4, 2019 11:08 PM

Oct 2010
Kirie-san said:
Farabeuf said:

I know man, you're absolutely right, but just reading those last pages made me lose my shit. I really dislike the new Marleyan titan characters and Gabi in particular.

I felt the same. I'm fed up with the Marleyans characters, especially Gabi. That damn girl keeps on shooting on my favorite characters (first Sasha, now Eren). I'm so angry, even if Eren is probably not dead.
I don't understand why Isayama keeps on focusing on Gabi while she's the worst character of the series... I can't even enjoy the chapters because of her. I hoped she changed due to the previous chapter but NO...

Season 3 part 2 of the anime ended so beautifully and now because of this chapter I'm so angry!!

Please Isayama stop keeping Gabi at the center of the stage T_T

Yes.
I'm sorry, I'm just gonna jump out of rational considerations and flaunt my anger at Gabi.

I don't care that Eren is most probably fine, that everything's gonna be fine, I've cared about him from the very beginning and my anger to Gabi simply runs deep.

I'm glad Falco survives, but let him be with another, please.

Oh, and yes it's a shame Zeke screamed, but... I don't know. I'm being a bit Mikasa here, with all the limited space to care and stuff. There better be a good explanation and assurance that Eren's fine in the next chapter.
Jul 4, 2019 11:13 PM
Jul 2018
Fkn cliff hanger in every single chapter, I'm so tired of waiting every month just to read for 5 minutes and then wait another month
Jul 4, 2019 11:25 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
hassasin-1001 said:
Someone please kill Gabi already

Not gonna happen. Isayama loves his little pet character. He's gonna give her more page time than ever at the expense of the characters we've been reading since the beginning. Jean, Historia, Annie...he do hardly features them anymore. Gotta give his Marley kids a more and more prominent role.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 4, 2019 11:30 PM
Jul 2018
I wonder how Mikasa would react if she saw Gabi shooting Eren's head

I would very much like it if Mikasa herself killed Gabi but that surely isn't happening
Jul 4, 2019 11:42 PM
Jul 2019
I actually like what Gabi does. She doesn't think. She just goes and kill. Perfect. But yeah, if Mikasa goes berserker and ALMOST kill her would be cool. I would love to see Gabi's living without an arm and a leg (?).
Jul 4, 2019 11:59 PM

Jun 2015
gabi is introduced
me: aw what a cute character, like a female version of Eren

gabi kills sasha
me: aw fuck bitch wtf?? i actually wanna fight you

time passes, gabby gets some character dev, I think about her character some more
me: ok gabi u get a pass, I understand u better now, I don't hate u anymore

gabi shoots Eren's head off
me: mmmmm idc if ur 12, please die
Jul 5, 2019 12:04 AM
Jun 2019
I don’t think any uhh what’s the phrase... “ass pulls” will happen. Things like that don’t even occur in this manga. The human brain can live for a short while after death and still have activity. You can see in the last 3 panels that Eren’s head is accelerating towards Zeke’s hand. They will for sure come in contact and Erens’ plan will succeed. Not anyone else’s. His plan will succeed. Whether it be Euthanization, The rumbling, or something else.
Jul 5, 2019 12:22 AM
Jun 2016
*MUUUUUUHHHH ASSPULL MUUUUUUUH I HATE GABI*
Is that all you people know how to say? What's the point of polluting every thread with these dumb comments that don't add anything and ignore all the thematic writing of the chapter? If everything is an asspull why are you still even reading it?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2019 12:41 AM

Nov 2007
Eern won't die, come on people lol. I'm actually excited to see more of Ymir and the paths.

Also please let Eren's "death" make Armin and especially Mikasa forget about the cart titan. Seriously every chapter I just hope she stays alive and this time around I was almost crying thinking she'll die. Stay strong Pieck, I love you!
Jul 5, 2019 12:48 AM

Jan 2016
well, well, it's cliffhanger all the time but this time is a really-really frustating cliffhanger.
Jul 5, 2019 1:24 AM

May 2018
Woohoo finally Eren's head is blown away!! I'm so happy, but itching to find out what happens next!
Jul 5, 2019 1:34 AM

Feb 2017
Frosty- said:

Reading the chapter again, I think we might actually see Attack Titan's power in work here finally. Either memory manipulation or some time loop sort of power.

Yeah, I started thinking about that possibility as well. Fleshing out Eren's powers has been long due. Guess it's possible that some titan magic was at play here.
Jul 5, 2019 1:47 AM

Apr 2015
damn, gabi just know what's up. The real MVP :lol
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Jul 5, 2019 2:23 AM

Feb 2014
This final season of SnK is gonna make Gabi the most hated character of all time. First Sasha now Eren, this kid is straight outta wormhole.
Next chapter is surely gonna be a memory point about Eren and his titan powers or the truth of the titan god Ymir.
I still do think the brothers can achieve their goal. Maybe Zeke catches Eren's head and the first contact begins?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 5, 2019 2:28 AM

Jan 2018
Fuck that bitch Gabi why the fuck is she still alive someone just kills her in a really worst way possible whenever I fucking see her she always gets on my nerves. I hope everyone dies except Eren because he's the only character I liked at this point or Annie and Historia all three of them fit each other.

Also, How the fuck did she aim so perfectly I mean how...?
Jul 5, 2019 2:47 AM

Mar 2016
I never thought Titans could transfer memories like that as well. That's interesting.

Zeke actually screamed. Porco is an ugly titan, I guess.

I want to see the Pixis titan.

Paradis Island is probably doomed without Pixis. All of the leaders have now been eliminated.

I hate Gabi and—even though he was barely here—Floch as well!

I wonder how Eren will survive this. Since there are still some chapters left before the ending, I know he won't die.

Poor Reiner, he just doesn't get to die no matter how much he wants to!
Jul 5, 2019 2:54 AM
May 2018
I did not expect that to happen.
“If to be truthful is to be cruel, then lying must surely be an act of kindness. And so, kindness is a lie.”
Jul 5, 2019 2:57 AM

Dec 2015
Oh okay, let's see how this will go lol.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 5, 2019 3:52 AM
Apr 2016
Holy shit Eren got his head cut off, that was... unexpected to say the least, it is clear he is not dead but what a cliffhanger this is, now the long wait to next chapter begins : (
Jul 5, 2019 4:29 AM
Jan 2018

There appears to be too many inconsistencies in this chapter to be mistakes

1) The gun shouldn't be attached to the cart titan anymore since the gun is stuck to the vaporizing Cart Titan corpse. It was literally stated that they only had one shot last chapter. yet suddenly she's in the titan and the Corps are trying to prevent another shot

2)Eren's pants should have been cut.

3)Falco's Titan was ordered to kill Reiner by Zeke. Why did he go for Porco on sight when he should have been going for Reiner instead? Zeke's Titans seem to be able to restrain themselves from instantly attacking humans on sight as seen at Shiganshina and against Mike Zacharias.

4) Eren can transform multiple times as long as his human form isn't injured as demonstrated in Liberio. Why would he run nearly defenseless towards Zeke in his human form?

5) One moment Reiner's titan is completely disfigured and this chapter he appears basically undamaged

6) One moment Pyxis is riding on horse and the next he's on a carriage drinking booze and ready to go

7) and also gabi said she cant ride a horse yet shes riding one here.
Mattinator95Jul 5, 2019 4:33 AM
Jul 5, 2019 4:40 AM

Feb 2018
Mattinator95 said:

1) The gun shouldn't be attached to the cart titan anymore since the gun is stuck to the vaporizing Cart Titan corpse. It was literally stated that they only had one shot last chapter. yet suddenly she's in the titan and the Corps are trying to prevent another shot

3)Falco's Titan was ordered to kill Reiner by Zeke. Why did he go for Porco on sight when he should have been going for Reiner instead? Zeke's Titans seem to be able to restrain themselves from instantly attacking humans on sight as seen at Shiganshina and against Mike Zacharias.

4) Eren can transform multiple times as long as his human form isn't injured as demonstrated in Liberio. Why would he run nearly defenseless towards Zeke in his human form?

5) One moment Reiner's titan is completely disfigured and this chapter he appears basically undamaged

6) One moment Pyxis is riding on horse and the next he's on a carriage drinking booze and ready to go

Everything is a lie and everything is a result of Eren's Founding Titan powers aka Memory manipulation which is related to his plan which we don't fucking know
Jul 5, 2019 4:45 AM
Jan 2018
ThatShiny_Hex said:
Mattinator95 said:

Everything is a lie and everything is a result of Eren's Founding Titan powers aka Memory manipulation which is related to his plan which we don't fucking know

or isayama fucked up
Jul 5, 2019 4:46 AM
Jul 2018
If Eren dies I am going to be so disappointed. AoT is the world's most popular anime/manga franchise. Isayama isn't the person to do something as cliche as the death of the protagonist. I really hope the ending blows me away.
Jul 5, 2019 4:49 AM

Jul 2015
Oh yeah Gabi said she can't ride a horse but in this chapter she is perfectly riding one.

It is 100% some memory manipulation is going on.

Jul 5, 2019 4:53 AM

Oct 2017
Eren isn't dead yet because he's supposed to die at the very end.

And there are some mistakes in the chapter, not like this hasn't happened even before. But now let's just say it's due to Eren's power that these mistake have occurred. Am I right?

Waiting for Mikasa to see this and give no reaction to Eren's "death" :>.

I really dislike Gabi but what she did was actually right (from her point of view, of course).
Jul 5, 2019 4:54 AM

Feb 2018
Mattinator95 said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

or isayama fucked up

No, the dude has been building up to this for a long time. Isayama is a master of foreshadowing. Remember Zeke touching the hardened titan is equivalent to historia touching ymir's letter which kicked in the paths.
Jul 5, 2019 4:57 AM

Feb 2018
Intense chapter, don’t think Eren is dead.
Hope the asspull won’t be too stupid.
Jul 5, 2019 4:57 AM
Jan 2018
ThatShiny_Hex said:
Mattinator95 said:

or isayama fucked up

No, the dude has been building up to this for a long time. Isayama is a master of foreshadowing. Remember Zeke touching the hardened titan is equivalent to historia touching ymir's letter which kicked in the paths.

then i hope the inconsistencies are actually hints that something different is happening
Jul 5, 2019 4:59 AM

May 2018
What an intense battle. I doubt Eren is dead. He probably transfer his consciousness and Zeke will get his head. Reiner just won't dies isn't he. Not only has armor as titan, he has plot armor too.
Jul 5, 2019 5:06 AM

Jan 2018
Yea I think that this was very likely an illusion from Eren's founding titan manipulation. Only thing i'm wondering is how he managed to pull it off.
Jul 5, 2019 5:15 AM

Dec 2017
I can't believe how many people believe in "fake memory" theory. Yes, Isayama is a human and he makes mistakes, this time he made more mistakes than usual, that's it. Stop overanalyzing.
Jul 5, 2019 5:28 AM

Apr 2017
Wow! What an intense chapter. Eren is most likely to die. However, it is not the end. I have a feeling that he will reveal the true power of founding titan. He has been shooted on his weakpoint, he got beheaded. Gabi is an irritating character. She deserves to die next.
Jul 5, 2019 6:17 AM
Jun 2019
Reiner: finally, I'm gonna die!

Isayama: you thought!
Jul 5, 2019 6:52 AM
Nov 2018
Lol, they ended this chapter on the scene where Eren got decapitated by "Gabi". And we'll have to wait for another 30 days. Isayama's sadism is at it's max level. In the last panel, Zeke looks like a goalkeeper trying to catch the ball. If that kind of restoration is too creepy, it's either Eren's titan power or that girl we'll be seeing. Abt Reiner, I don't want him to die anymore bcuz that guy lives to suffer. Whatever.. Chief Pixis knows the best and rightest thing to do.
ParabellumGalaxy said:
vvvwwi said:
Holy fucking shit Isayama. Eren will be asspuled back to life somehow of course, but damn, i hope Eren is really dead.
I love Gabi

Finally someone agrees with me
kiomeow said:
I'm glad Falco will be back to normal. He's the purest and most wholesome character in the series, I wouldn't have been able to accept his death. ;___;

I have to say, right now Falco is the only character that I truly care about

I agree with 'em.
And also my prayer for the safeness of Cart Titan. 😇
Yasuhiro-Jul 5, 2019 8:49 PM

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

Jul 5, 2019 7:41 AM

May 2015
Mattinator95 said:

3 - this actually happened with Mike too, the titan was told to wait but he didn't listen to Zeke
https://mangabeast.com/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0035-039.png

6 - they said they'd go for the enemy from behind and so they went there, I don't think it takes that long to reach somewhere else on a horse.

7 - I guess, she could have learned that from the Blouse family

Memory manipulation is an interesting theory but it works only on Eldians and won't work on Marleyans or Ackermans. So, the question is, who is the majority of people there. One Mikasa won't be a problem but in order to create a believable delusion, it would mean that most of the Marleyans were already eaten by titans.
Jul 5, 2019 8:15 AM
Jul 2019
Windrage said:
No way Eren dies here, Isayama will most likely reveal something related to his powers, paths or Ymir next chapter. Either way, I can't wait to see how this will turn out.

>I agree. He can't die like this.

That last page might be what drives the "turning point" next chapter up to the end of the series. You can really tell, with Gabi severing Eren's head, that Zeke and his plans logically failed. You can never deny that.

However, we never really saw what the Attack Titan power is capable of - also Eren already has 3 of the most wanted Titan abilities (War-Hammer, Founding and Attack). Given these abilities, their will be something that'll surely happen within the "path" or meeting Ymir. Eren can secure his consciousness either in his brain or spine using the War-Hammer ability (which is building a crystal around him), even a smallest fraction of consciousness covered in a speck of crystal. We can only theorize and speculate at this point (and it surely kills me every time another theory comes up).

Also, a big chance that Zeke will touch Eren's head or will crawl towards Eren's body, touch it, and they might meet each other in the Path. Or, again, something else might happen.

Or, Eren have used the Founding Titan ability to which he let them see what they needed to see (I don't know if my theory is acceptable or what)

Or, Ymir will give Eren the chance to go back at the very moment he woke up in "Episode 1" of the anime - from which we see the rush of quick flashes going back to the point where Gabi is about to shoot him.

I know Isy won't carelessly waste Eren's plot and purpose just to give the spotlight to Gabi (whom I never liked since she was introduced - I don't like her bratty attitude, her sense of competition and "trigger" driven personality.) Falco is a special character for me, and if I have the chance to say something to Isy, Falco must survive after the war.

Anyway, I hope Isayama has a surprising comeback for Eren. He can't simply die like this.
Jul 5, 2019 8:25 AM

Sep 2014
Reiner always finds a way to not die funny.
Jul 5, 2019 9:03 AM
Mar 2018
Loved the chapter, but BOY Armin needs to use his fucking Colossal Titan power sometime.
Jul 5, 2019 9:06 AM

Nov 2016
Breathtaking chapter, but lol, the cliffhanger doesn't work for me. Isayama should've gone with something more convincing.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 5, 2019 9:32 AM

Jan 2018
Mattinator95 said:

7) and also gabi said she cant ride a horse .

1)The gun shouldn't be attached to the cart titan anymore since the gun is stuck to the vaporizing Cart Titan corpse The cannon was already propped up on its legs, all Pieck had to do with immediately shift after the first shot and slip into the space beneath the cannon. Strapping on the cannon would be the longest part of the whole process. If we just imagine Porco attacking Eren to be dragged out a little longer, it's not unreasonable that Pieck would have gotten ready so quickly. It was literally stated that they only had one shot last chapter. yet suddenly she's in the titan and the Corps are trying to prevent another shot the surprise attack is only one shot after that it's not a surprise anymore... it was never said they only had one bullet left.

3)We know that Zeke's control over his Titans is imperfect and that some of them can occasionally override his commands as demonstrated by the Clash of the Titans arc. Porco, being outside of his Titan form, was likely a more appealing target for Falco's Titan than Reiner.

4) Stamina isn't unlimited, 3 shots in the head, a lot of healing to do, the wht is taxing in stamina, same for the hardening

5) No ? you can see steam coming from him from most of the fight or continual cracks on him.

6)on carriage ? what are you saying? He is in a building with the others soldiers firing through the windows...so why would he be in a building while he was on a horse? Because they used the horses to come closer to the enemies and they wouldn't fight without taking cover in the buildings, right....?

7) Gabi and Falco spent a month in the Braus stables. There's nothing that says that they couldn't have learned how to ride horses there, especially to help out with more stable work.

Many inconsistencies? Many misunderstandings from your side instead, there no explanation only for 2)
SoukaTheRealJul 5, 2019 9:45 AM
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Jul 5, 2019 9:52 AM
Dec 2017
Predictions:
1. Eren transfer his conscience.
2. The head falls on Zeke's hand
3. Founding titan activated
4. Eren is devour by a random titan and uses that titan as incubator
5. To be continued
Jul 5, 2019 10:05 AM

Jul 2015
Wow, what an interesting chapter!

I was wondering if Eren really has died... but then I re-read the chapter and I might have notice something interesting (surely many other noted it).

-In other news, the way that colt die... wow, i bet that Falco will gain a trauma when he remenber that, and a strong hate for zeke.

-At this moment is really funny for me how every time Reiner´s life is in danger, even when he actively want to die... he just can´t. I was like, ¨"For god´s sake, let the poor man die!". jajajaja

-Also, I think I can undestand Gaby actions, I don´t agree with that, but I understan the character actions, especially for what is hapenning.
ShanikaJul 5, 2019 10:43 AM
Jul 5, 2019 10:08 AM

Apr 2019
im kind of confused about porco's decision
can someone explain me what porco did?

@Tsarko, since you were also wondering
following im kinda considering:

he said
"I saw my brothers Memories, How he deceived the Army and made you a Warrior, to protect me. This way i made it crystal clear right? That until the end i will always be better"

OHHHHHHHHHHHH i think i get it
he wanted to prove he is better than reiner, because reiner abandoned Marcel, abanonded his companion and partner, while Porco saved his friend, Falco.
so he meant he is better than Reiner because of that, because he didn't run and because he saved his friend right? Yea i think this makes sense.
And maybe even because he saved Reiner with that.

also that ending was unexpected xD

what if zeke eats Eren?
i don't think Eren would die like that though
probably transfered his consciousness
Nim0174Jul 5, 2019 10:22 AM
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 5, 2019 10:20 AM
Jun 2019
SethBigBoss said:
Mattinator95 said:

7) and also gabi said she cant ride a horse .

1)The gun shouldn't be attached to the cart titan anymore since the gun is stuck to the vaporizing Cart Titan corpse The cannon was already propped up on its legs, all Pieck had to do with immediately shift after the first shot and slip into the space beneath the cannon. Strapping on the cannon would be the longest part of the whole process. If we just imagine Porco attacking Eren to be dragged out a little longer, it's not unreasonable that Pieck would have gotten ready so quickly. It was literally stated that they only had one shot last chapter. yet suddenly she's in the titan and the Corps are trying to prevent another shot the surprise attack is only one shot after that it's not a surprise anymore... it was never said they only had one bullet left.

3)We know that Zeke's control over his Titans is imperfect and that some of them can occasionally override his commands as demonstrated by the Clash of the Titans arc. Porco, being outside of his Titan form, was likely a more appealing target for Falco's Titan than Reiner.

4) Stamina isn't unlimited, 3 shots in the head, a lot of healing to do, the wht is taxing in stamina, same for the hardening

5) No ? you can see steam coming from him from most of the fight or continual cracks on him.

6)on carriage ? what are you saying? He is in a building with the others soldiers firing through the windows...so why would he be in a building while he was on a horse? Because they used the horses to come closer to the enemies and they wouldn't fight without taking cover in the buildings, right....?

7) Gabi and Falco spent a month in the Braus stables. There's nothing that says that they couldn't have learned how to ride horses there, especially to help out with more stable work.

Many inconsistencies? Many misunderstandings from your side instead, there no explanation only for 2)

In agreement with all the points you made regarding inconsistencies.
But still it can not be denied that eren is manipulating memories, and using Founding Titan's power.
Porco's memories getting triggered and this image where eren's eyes do look like founder's eyes might be evidences
https://m.imgur.com/a/BjzfaTy#WUxmon8
Jul 5, 2019 10:22 AM
Aug 2013
Basically, "OMG OMG" and "Holy Sh*t".

I've never been that excited about a SNK chapter for ages !
Jul 5, 2019 10:23 AM

Apr 2019
why do people think he is manipulating memories?
clearly he can only manipulate eldians, there are tons of marleyans there..
like dudes come on..
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 5, 2019 10:26 AM

Jul 2015
Nim0174 said:
im kind of confused about porco's decision
can someone explain me what porco did?

he said
"I saw my brothers Memories, How he deceived the Army and made you a Warrior, to protect me. This way i made it crystal clear right? That until the end i will always be better"

OHHHHHHHHHHHH i think i get it
he wanted to prove he is better than reiner, because reiner abandoned Marcel, abanonded his companion and partner, while Porco saved his friend, Falco.
so he meant he is better than Reiner because of that, because he didn't run and because he saved his friend right? Yea i think this makes sense.
And maybe even because he saved Reiner with that.

I have read the chapter in another language, that could have affect what I undestand from that. But what I perceived is that Porco wanted to prove all the time that he is better than Reiner because he cant accept the fact thet Reiner was chosen for the Armored titan´s succesor instead of him. Porco, watching the memories of his brother, can undestand that he was always better option that Reiner and was his brother´s actions what influenced that Reiner was chosen instead of him...throught being able to undestand that, he doesn´t need prove himself that he is better that Reiner anymore, plus that he cant regenerate more, he decide the has a memorable last action.

A least that was what I undestand.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Should the new "volume 35" art book with an extra chapter about Levi's backstory be considered part of this series or should it get its own entry on here?

ryan77999 - Yesterday

1 by nexuro01 »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.