Forum Settings
Forums

Is anyone else bothered by the "I will not kill no matter what" main characters?

New
May 14, 2019 9:23 AM
Nov 2016
I truly despise these main characters and nearly always insta-drop shows that have these types of MC's. Here are my reasons.

1. It means the main character is always holding back. No matter how intense the fight you always know that the main character is trying not to kill his enemy and this really kills the tension.

2. It breaks the immersion. There is no way it is possible to realistically "knock out" enemies reliably enough without seriously injuring or killing them. If someone is hell-bent on killing you, killing them is basically the only way to deal with it.

3. The moral logic of "I will not kill no matter what." is fundamentally flawed. By refusing to kill you are putting yourself at a massive disadvantage and endangering those you are protecting. For example
by refusing to kill an obvious villain you are dooming many innocent people to their death. If you don't kill an enemy that could have been killed, anyone that said enemy kills afterward is your responsibility, it's a simple truth.

4. The main reason I hate main characters like this is that it is just so boring to watch. In a good anime or piece of media in general, whether or not to kill someone is a HUGE choice and sets up moral dilemmas that add a lot of complexity to the story. It feels like when an author writes a main character that refuses to kill no matter what, it is completely cops out of this conflict. In American political terms it’s like someone voting either just democrat or just republican without even looking at who is running. It’s not good storytelling. In addition to this it slows down the pace of the story and a lot of times, because the final blow is never driven home the villains build up and clog up the narrative. I personally prefer a main character that gets the job done and does what he has to do in order to protect those he loves to some wishy washing self-contradicting MC with childish morals.

However I do think exceptions must be made for lighthearted action shows like boku no hero academia, one piece, ext. These shows seemed to be more focused on adventure and being epic and are pursuing any kind of realism whatsoever so its fine. I am talking more about action shows that have a lot of characters dying.

Do you agree with my frustrations or do you think I am being overly harsh?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 14, 2019 9:25 AM

Jan 2009
ye i see the hate but i just dislike it, the only thing i hate about anime is the fucking overabundance of school settings lol

and necessary evil or lesser evil things exist like the killing that the police/military are doing and heck even killing for the sake of self-defense

although fiction like anime is not reality anyway so whatever lol
May 14, 2019 9:32 AM

Jan 2016
lol of course it's Shounen-ish amirite?
May 14, 2019 9:36 AM
Nov 2017
That must be shonen cliche character, and yeah I hate it. Maybe it's not similar, but I hate deku too from boku no hero acadamia when Bakugou got arrested by the villain, and he want to save him and go with todoroki and the others.

But when deku has a chance to save Bakugou, he didn't save him because "you're not allowed to use quirk or you will considered as villain" such a thing.

Like dude, the real hero won't care what people think about it. That's the thing too with "I won't kill no matter what" kind of thing.
May 14, 2019 9:42 AM

Jul 2017
Oh 100% loathe it that shit is the worst. It's so stupid it's like they're trying to get a false sense of pride and accomplishment (EA would be proud)

Worst case was Raphtalia from Shield Hero. Or Gintama with how important characters rarely end up dying despite getting ripped to shreads (not referencing though, how the characters refused to kill but rather how nobody dies)

Even killing them doesn't need to be a solution all the time, just general negative emotion once in a while. It's why I found the Bell - Arde conflict to be absolute horseshit
Short_CircutMay 14, 2019 1:01 PM
May 14, 2019 9:43 AM

Jan 2010
I always find goody two shoes characters boring.
My fav chars usually those in moral of the grey to black area.
It's not a reason to hate shounen anime though. It's still my favorite genre/demographic. But I do usually love the rival or the antagonists more than the goody two shoes protagonist lmao.
May 14, 2019 9:46 AM
Nov 2016
deg said:
ye i see the hate but i just dislike it, the only thing i hate about anime is the fucking overabundance of school settings lol

and necessary evil or lesser evil things exist like the killing that the police/military are doing and heck even killing for the sake of self-defense

although fiction like anime is not reality anyway so whatever lol
I agree the school setting is overused. However at least the school setting seems to be fading out a bit. More isekai and fantasy seem to be trending right now. Soft main characters and censoring is sadly on the rise though.
May 14, 2019 9:48 AM

Jul 2016
I don't really have any strong feelings about it, but I get why it's there. It's just that, for most people, it's a lot easier to project yourself onto a character that wouldn't kill versus a character that would. Maybe if I grew up differently I might feel more strongly about it. I mean, I grew up with Doctor Who, and literally one of the main mantras of that show is 'killing is always unacceptable'.
May 14, 2019 9:52 AM
Nov 2016
Short_Circut said:
Oh 100% loathe it that shit is the worst. It's so stupid it's like they're trying to get a false sense of pride and accomplishment (EA would be proud)

Worst case was Raphtalia from Shield Hero. Or Gintama with how important characters rarely end up dying despite getting ripped to shreads

Even killing them doesn't need to be a solution all the time, just general negative emotion once in a while. It's why I found the Bell - Arde conflict to be absolute horseshit
Yeah IKR! I was SO pissed at Raphtalia! That bastard isn't going to stop torturing people just because you beat him up. Sometimes terrible individuals need to be put down before they harm others.
May 14, 2019 9:58 AM

Apr 2018
Yes it does bother me, but I've kinda given up on it cuz of how prevalent that trait is in the medium.
May 14, 2019 10:03 AM
Feb 2014
No, it doesn't bother me, okay maybe a little bit when it's blatantly too stupid and naive like in

In my opinion the main character(s) should embody good and the virtues that sadly most people lack in real life, so them killing others wouldn't make them any better than the villains and would lower them to their level, which isn't something i'd like.

Though, of course, realistically, if the villain has done something horrible like kill the MC's family/friends etc. Then yeah, they deserve to die, but no senseless killings!!!
My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
May 14, 2019 10:06 AM

Apr 2017
I get what you mean but I disagree with one thing, One Piece isn't lighthearted and it's not as unrealistic as you make it out to be. Luffy just cleares the way, it's not a necessity to kill anyone.

『 The truth has power because it’s the truth.
And because it is the truth, that makes it just.
It’s persuasive, isn’t it? Don’t you want truth like that? 』

May 14, 2019 10:11 AM
Nov 2016
but hate
(I will save everyone. the wanna be hero of justice)
ones more
May 14, 2019 10:14 AM
Nov 2016
Kuraya said:
I get what you mean but I disagree with one thing, One Piece isn't lighthearted and it's not as unrealistic as you make it out to be. Luffy just cleares the way, it's not a necessity to kill anyone.
One piece is light-hearted and that's not a bad thing. I said Once Piece was an exception. I like that series even though the mc refuses to kill. It is also incredibly unrealistic. Zoro can cut massive boulders in half but only knocks out the people he is fighting. Its impossible to take the fights in one piece seriously. What makes one piece good is the drama and bonds between the characters and the stupid crap they get into all the time. Its a fun adventure anime.
May 14, 2019 10:16 AM
Nov 2016
Kausneki_333 said:
but hate
(I will save everyone. the wanna be hero of justice)
ones more
I agree. However, those types are heroes go hand in hand with the "I refuse to kill" archetype. Because they must save the villains as well. :P
May 14, 2019 10:17 AM

Apr 2014
Yeah dude.. like who wouldn't kill the guy that killed your parents and slaughtered your whole village.. am I right.
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
May 14, 2019 10:18 AM
May 2019
in the newest digimon tri movie tai decides to kill a digimon. I was so surprised.
May 14, 2019 10:18 AM

Jan 2019
Yea I don't like them. What's the point of the villain than, to make them friends.
May 14, 2019 10:20 AM

May 2016
Is interesting to think about though.

Question: Are the people who hate this kind of character the same people who are in favor of capital punishment or is that a completely unrelated subject?
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
May 14, 2019 10:26 AM
Nov 2016
HyperL said:
Is interesting to think about though.

Question: Are the people who hate this kind of character the same people who are in favor of capital punishment or is that a completely unrelated subject?
Killing people who are detained and won't harm society anymore and killing people who are actively trying to kill you and innocent people are two completely different issues. Yes, I personally support the death penalty but its kind of whatever to me. I think these are related but separate issues. This is honestly an issue about self-defense if we were to put it in political terms.
May 14, 2019 10:31 AM

Apr 2017
Tuvokfan said:
Kuraya said:
One piece is light-hearted and that's not a bad thing. I said Once Piece was an exception. I like that series even though the mc refuses to kill. It is also incredibly unrealistic. Zoro can cut massive boulders in half but only knocks out the people he is fighting. Its impossible to take the fights in one piece seriously. What makes one piece good is the drama and bonds between the characters and the stupid crap they get into all the time. Its a fun adventure anime.
I just don't want you to pass over the suffering presented in the story by using that term.
Oh, you mean the fights by unrealistic... But of course, pumping air into your bones won't make them heavier, increasing blood pressure won't make your reflexes faster etc etc. However that may be I take the fights extremely seriously, idk why someone wouldn't

『 The truth has power because it’s the truth.
And because it is the truth, that makes it just.
It’s persuasive, isn’t it? Don’t you want truth like that? 』

May 14, 2019 10:36 AM

Jul 2017
HyperL said:

Mostly unrelated. Ofc one is fiction and the other is real, having views on one idea doesn't have to correlate with the other one
May 14, 2019 10:40 AM
Nov 2016
Kuraya said:
Tuvokfan said:
I just don't want you to pass over the suffering presented in the story by using that term.
Oh, you mean the fights by unrealistic... But of course, pumping air into your bones won't make them heavier, increasing blood pressure won't make your reflexes faster etc etc. However that may be I take the fights extremely seriously, idk why someone wouldn't
fair enough. I agree there is a good amount of suffering and sad back stories. But the general tone of the anime is light and fun. That is why I am not too bothered by the fact that the main character has a no-kill policy. A fight where both sides are not trying to kill or permanently injure each other isn't really a serious fight. Its more of a brawl. Fights in one piece seem to me like wet noodle fights where no one is ever killed.
May 14, 2019 10:45 AM

Apr 2016
I have an opposite opinion. It may seem annoying, but I believe it portrays a realistic and logical decision. Killing someone isn't that black and white, and it doesn't just affect the deceased. It affects the person doing the killing as well. Those executioners who carry out the capital punishment? Yeah, they're losing their minds!! Same thing with soldiers. But the mental trauma shouldn't matter because you killed the bad guy? It's naive to truly think that killing the bad guy undos all the damage and suffering. It makes perfect sense to not want to harbor said burden, especially if that person is a kid.

Just like any other trope, it needs to be used correctly. True, a paid assassin shouldn't have a no-kill policy. But, there have been shows that use the trope quite well.

I also don't find it boring since I take entertainment in seeing if they can really hold up to their morals.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2019 10:48 AM

Oct 2018
I generally dislike it as well. I prefer characters who have a bit of a dark side. I’m not totally against the concept of a character who refuses to kill though, if the story is good enough. Rurouni Kenshin is, in my opinion, a good example of a story with a character who won’t kill that is very well done. There were times when I wished Kenshin would just embrace his dark past and start slaughtering people, but I totally get why he didn’t, and I also loved how important his decision not to kill was to those around him and how it impacted his relationship with those people.
May 14, 2019 10:55 AM

Jan 2018
Tuvokfan said:
I truly despise these main characters and nearly always insta-drop shows that have these types of MC's. Here are my reasons.

1. It means the main character is always holding back. No matter how intense the fight you always know that the main character is trying not to kill his enemy and this really kills the tension.

2. It breaks the immersion. There is no way it is possible to realistically "knock out" enemies reliably enough without seriously injuring or killing them. If someone is hell-bent on killing you, killing them is basically the only way to deal with it.

3. The moral logic of "I will not kill no matter what." is fundamentally flawed. By refusing to kill you are putting yourself at a massive disadvantage and endangering those you are protecting. For example
by refusing to kill an obvious villain you are dooming many innocent people to their death. If you don't kill an enemy that could have been killed, anyone that said enemy kills afterward is your responsibility, it's a simple truth.

4. The main reason I hate main characters like this is that it is just so boring to watch. In a good anime or piece of media in general, whether or not to kill someone is a HUGE choice and sets up moral dilemmas that add a lot of complexity to the story. It feels like when an author writes a main character that refuses to kill no matter what, it is completely cops out of this conflict. In American political terms it’s like someone voting either just democrat or just republican without even looking at who is running. It’s not good storytelling. In addition to this it slows down the pace of the story and a lot of times, because the final blow is never driven home the villains build up and clog up the narrative. I personally prefer a main character that gets the job done and does what he has to do in order to protect those he loves to some wishy washing self-contradicting MC with childish morals.

However I do think exceptions must be made for lighthearted action shows like boku no hero academia, one piece, ext. These shows seemed to be more focused on adventure and being epic and are pursuing any kind of realism whatsoever so its fine. I am talking more about action shows that have a lot of characters dying.

Do you agree with my frustrations or do you think I am being overly harsh?

B-But.. Batman is my favorite superhero...

And The Dark Knight is a really great movie

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 14, 2019 10:56 AM
Nov 2016
CHLO_JO007 said:
I have an opposite opinion. It may seem annoying, but I believe it portrays a realistic and logical decision. Killing someone isn't that black and white, and it doesn't just affect the deceased. It affects the person doing the killing as well. Those executioners who carry out the capital punishment? Yeah, they're losing their minds!! Same thing with soldiers. But the mental trauma shouldn't matter because you killed the bad guy? It's naive to truly think that killing the bad guy undos all the damage and suffering. It makes perfect sense to not want to harbor said burden, especially if that person is a kid.

Just like any other trope, it needs to be used correctly. True, a paid assassin shouldn't have a no-kill policy. But, there have been shows that use the trope quite well.

I also don't find it boring since I take entertainment in seeing if they can really hold up to their morals.
I agree the sometimes it is the right call not to kill. But the stubborn mindset of I will not take a life even if my friends are dying all around me is BS. You have people that are relying on you to due your duty and protect your country / friends. It is just not realistic to save everyone. You sometimes have to take a life in order to save dozens more. Naively refusing to kill enemies is running from reality and forcing others to do your dirty work. I agree that killing should be a last resort but some times it has to be done for the greater good.
May 14, 2019 10:59 AM

Dec 2017
I am not really bothered by these plot armors.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

May 14, 2019 11:06 AM

Jan 2018
Prince said:
Yeah dude.. like who wouldn't kill the guy that killed your parents and slaughtered your whole village.. am I right.

Too bad the dude now really regrets killing him...

May 14, 2019 11:09 AM

Jan 2018
Tuvokfan said:
CHLO_JO007 said:

I agree the sometimes it is the right call not to kill. But the stubborn mindset of I will not take a life even if my friends are dying all around me is BS. You have people that are relying on you to due your duty and protect your country / friends. It is just not realistic to save everyone. You sometimes have to take a life in order to save dozens more. Naively refusing to kill enemies is running from reality and forcing others to do your dirty work. I agree that killing should be a last resort but some times it has to be done for the greater good.

"Just because you're correct, doesn't mean you're right"

An obligatory response for that comment made by Shirou Emiya (the dude's kinda beef-headed, but he's kinda admirable as well)

May 14, 2019 11:09 AM
Jul 2018
It depends? I guess, many people underestimate what killing someone actually means and how much it could bother the person, who had to do it. Even if you are in a self defense situation, I imagine that it could be very hard to overcome yourself and let your natural inhibition fall. For some more, for some less.
In the end, many people might be capable to defend and therefore maybe kill someone as a result, but I'm sure that's not easy, if you aren't a trained soldier or anything similar. And also for many of them, it might get on their system.

If someone decides for themselves that killing someone is not a thing they could bear, I respect that.
Although it depends on how it's written. Sometimes, it appears as superficial and unnatural, like the author didn't think of other reasons than "I don't want my main character to kill someone, because I and my audience think it's wrong."
May 14, 2019 11:12 AM
Nov 2016
Dave_Adrian said:
Tuvokfan said:

An obligatory response for that comment made by Shirou Emiya (the dude's kinda beef-headed, but he's kinda admirable as well)
Thanks for reminding me of that. I nearly broke the screen when he said that.
May 14, 2019 11:18 AM

Jan 2018
Tuvokfan said:
Dave_Adrian said:

Thanks for reminding me of that. I nearly broke the screen when he said that.

Youre welcome m8... but hey, Batman is also doing it, and he's my fav super

And The Dark Knight is a really great movie

May 14, 2019 11:23 AM

Dec 2016
Yeah it's dumb as fuck, and probably one of the things that annoys me most in anime. OP pretty much covered all the reasons. It's selfish to endanger others around you just because of a false sense of moral righteousness.

What's the difference?
May 14, 2019 11:31 AM

Feb 2016
It depends, sometimes it can be done correctly (like in Chika's case in world trigger, that got recently explained in the manga, and in the case of Senya in Sengoku Youko).

But it can be really annoying when the MC refuses to fight no matter what and because of that lack of determination something bad ends up happening to someone he/she cares for.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 14, 2019 11:33 AM

Feb 2014
Rurouni Kenshin & Trigun are the only shows I can think of with this MC. What others am I missing?
“Villainy?” he interrupted. “My dear child, all that’s mere verbiage, prattle.
Nothing’s villainous if it causes an erection, and the single crime that exists in this world is to refuse anything that might produce a discharge.”
May 14, 2019 11:35 AM

Jan 2018
Daemon said:
Yeah it's dumb as fuck, and probably one of the things that annoys me most in anime. OP pretty much covered all the reasons. It's selfish to endanger others around you just because of a false sense of moral righteousness.

Isn't it a bit stretching to say that it's because of "a false sense of moral righteousness" that you refuse to kill?

Oo yea, I just remembered that Naruto has never killed anyone over the course of "Naruto", which is pretty weird (or very lucky of him?) considering you're in a world where ninja work kinda calls for wet work (60% of the time)

May 14, 2019 11:38 AM

Apr 2016
Tuvokfan said:

That's why I say, just like any other trope, it should be used CORRECTLY. Do I find useless characters annoying? Yes. Do I hate it when useless characters are thrown into the middle of action? Yes.

Do I hate the whole "thou shalt not kill" thing? No, because having a no-kill policy doesn't automatically make you a useless wuss. You can be cool, badass, and useful without killing anyone. Edward Elric from FMAB and the Phantom Thieves from Persona 5 are also good examples.

If anything, I find it more annoying when you take normal teenagers or kids and turn them into homicidal maniacs with no remorse for killing simply because the plot demanded it. (*cough* King's Game and Guilty Crown *cough*). If used correctly, it portrays a genuine and realistic character.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2019 11:41 AM

Apr 2013
Nah cause they include Batman, one of the best characters of all time.

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
May 14, 2019 11:43 AM

Jan 2018
camay1997 said:
Rurouni Kenshin & Trigun are the only shows I can think of with this MC. What others am I missing?

Shirou Emiya, Naruto, Luffy, BATMAN, Edward Elric, Kurosaki Ichigo? (a bit arguable that one tbh)

May 14, 2019 11:44 AM
Nov 2016
camay1997 said:
Gunter from deadman wonderland, Emiya from Fate stay night, Nastu from fairty tail, Gon from Hunter x Hunter (When he makes an exception its badass :D), the MC from pandora hearts. Honestly pretty much every mc in an anime rated pg-13 on mal. Some of these MC are more annoying than others though but don't kill enemies nonetheless. The protagonist refusing to kill is a very prevalent trend in anime.
May 14, 2019 11:44 AM

Jan 2018
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
Nah cause they include Batman, one of the best characters of all time.

MY MAN RIGHT HERE THROWIN THEM FACTS LIKE A SON OF A GUN!!

May 14, 2019 11:49 AM

Jan 2018
Tuvokfan said:
camay1997 said:
Gunter from deadman wonderland, Emiya from Fate stay night, Nastu from fairty tail, Gon from Hunter x Hunter (When he makes an exception its badass :D), the MC from pandora hearts. Honestly pretty much every mc in an anime rated pg-13 on mal. Some of these MC are more annoying than others though but don't kill enemies nonetheless. The protagonist refusing to kill is a very prevalent trend in anime.

Natsu actually killed someone at the end of Fairy Tail...

And Fairy Tail basically killed its fanbase in the end...

May 14, 2019 11:56 AM
Nov 2016
Batman makes sense though. He has special equipment that allows him to apprehend criminals without killing them. He has honed nonlethal takedown techniques for years. It's not unrealistic that he is able to apprehend them. Batman doesn't break immersion or feel weak. Also, a lot (not all) of the people he fights are small-time criminals that don't deserve to be killed anyway. He doesn't come of shoneny at all. I am mainly talking about people like Emiya, Gunter, ext.
May 14, 2019 12:04 PM

Jan 2018
Tuvokfan said:
Batman makes sense though. He has special equipment that allows him to apprehend criminals without killing them. He has honed nonlethal takedown techniques for years. It's not unrealistic that he is able to apprehend them. Batman doesn't break immersion or feel weak. Also, a lot (not all) of the people he fights are small-time criminals that don't deserve to be killed anyway. He doesn't come of shoneny at all. I am mainly talking about people like Emiya, Gunter, ext.

Have you seen The Dark Knight tho? If Batman killed the Joker (in the scene where he was using his bike and had the chance to run the Joker over) I'm positive that a lot of people would still be alive...

But hey, The Dark Knight is still a really great movie 10/10

May 14, 2019 12:08 PM
Nov 2016
Dave_Adrian said:
Tuvokfan said:

Have you seen The Dark Knight tho? If Batman killed the Joker (in the scene where he was using his bike and had the chance to run the Joker over) I'm positive that a lot of people would still be alive...

Lol no I haven't. I probably would have been pissed, but whatever. I actually watched the original batman when I was a little kid and also I watched the first batman movie with my friend. Batman is cool and all but I am more of an anime guy.
May 14, 2019 12:11 PM

Nov 2017
Occasionally, yes. Other times, no. It depends on the context and how it's handled. I generally find characters refusing to kill easier to stomach if they have a proper, well-explained reason for not killing. Batman? Fears he'd end up just as bad as the villains if he'd kill, so he refuses to. Porco Rosso? Something of a gentleman knight of the sky who is "no murderer", so you can kind of get it. Refusing to kill for no other reason than "killing is bad, mkay", however, usually gets annoying really fast unless it's explored in more depth and made part of the point.

I suppose I'm saying, that characters refusing to kill can be annoying when it feels forced and tacked on rather than an integral part of the character or story in question.
May 14, 2019 12:12 PM

Jul 2016
Well, I get the frustration and I've certainly felt this too a few times. But I disagree with some of the things you're saying here. I don't understand how an MC killing their enemy is more realistic than a "wishy washing self-contradicting MC with childish morals". Why is not wanting to kill childish? You make it sound like a character with such morals can't be well-written, or that a real person couldn't think this way. Killing isn't the only way to get rid of an enemy, you know. Sometimes it may be, but usually there are other possibilities left, which include, for example, the bad guy changing their ways. Which, in my experience, is what these kind of MCs usually believe in. And I mean, that can make good materials for a great story.

I don't know about you, but I'd say that realistically, killing is the absolute last resort, one that most people rely on when there are really no other options left. The situation would need to be pretty freaking tight for this to happen. Which it rarely is.

Tuvokfan said:
If you don't kill an enemy that could have been killed, anyone that said enemy kills afterward is your responsibility, it's a simple truth.

Oh come on, this is bs. Refusing to kill someone in no way makes you responsible for the deeds said person does afterwards. I could understand this if the situation was something like "Choose whether you press the "Kill the villain" button or not, if you don't press it the villain will kill everyone else" but again, it's usually not that simple at all.

Tuvokfan said:

Is Luffy really the kind of MC you're talking about? Luffy leaves his opponents alive because that forces them to face the fact that their plans and hard work were ruined. Luffy doesn't care that much what happens to others, he's only interested in protecting the people he likes. He was recently a part of an assassination plan, you know.
May 14, 2019 12:14 PM

Jan 2018
Tuvokfan said:
Dave_Adrian said:

Lol no I haven't. I probably would have been pissed, but whatever. I actually watched the original batman when I was a little kid and also I watched the first batman movie with my friend. Batman is cool and all but I am more of an anime guy.

You... haven't... seen... The Dark Knight?!?!?!?
THATS LIKE BLASPHEMY!!!

GO LOG ON TO YO NETFLIX ACC AN WATCH THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!!

May 14, 2019 12:18 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
I only find it frustrating when they forgive the enemy (cough cough naruto).
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you think your favorite characters can be friends?

Yonahim_Zz - 1 hour ago

18 by Yonahim_Zz »»
43 seconds ago

» If you're going to name this mysterious character from an anime series what would it be?

Kiryotsu - 4 minutes ago

1 by tchitchouan »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Do you have ridiculously long ptw list? ( 1 2 )

Cammell - Yesterday

68 by Kaname_69 »»
1 minute ago

» Opinions on characters colors!

Yonahim_Zz - 10 hours ago

24 by Yonahim_Zz »»
5 minutes ago

» Anisong artists musical beef

kusairo - 35 minutes ago

6 by Eleben »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.