Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2019 5:18 PM

Dec 2013
Folt said:
Trivia: That driver is J Suzuki of the four Ramen Emperors, mentioned in the ramen chapter.

Guess that's why Wakanim translated it like that:

Too bad you folks seen this show with Aniplex shit subs. ^^
Mar 30, 2019 5:20 PM

Aug 2008
JizzyHitler said:
gswelcome said:

Google Translate says "the anime will end here" :(

well yeah, cause hes referring to the fact it literally just ended, the hope is that the radio is gonna keep happening.

Maybe its just my interpreting it differently, it made it sound like there will be no more anaime adaptations but there is that other stuff coming instead. I hope I'm wrong.
Mar 30, 2019 5:20 PM

May 2015
Kamiyan3991 said:
Folt said:
Trivia: That driver is J Suzuki of the four Ramen Emperors, mentioned in the ramen chapter.

Guess that's why Wakanim translated it like this:

Too bad you folks seen this show with Aniplex shit subs. ^^

You really love making this seem like it's such a big deal. You're literally the only person that cares this much.

Mar 30, 2019 5:29 PM

Aug 2018
I'm hesitating so much on the score towards this show !

From one side it's probably one of the best romcom ever created, amazing and memorable characters, inventive animation and direction, well-written funny dialogues and INCREDIBLE voice acting (even the narrator) ... but,
I don't know if it's as good and revolutionary as some shows are to be considered a 9 or a 10, from personal enjoyment it would be this high, but objectively ... meh.

A score can always be changed and does not sums up perfectly an opinion about a piece of art but still, it gives a weird feeling to rate a show higher or lower than you actually want.

Anyway, this anime was just a lovable experience that mix up so many feelings when you're watching it. It goes from hilarious comedy, to badass mindgame, cute slice-of-life, dramatic misunderstandings and even thrilling moments.

THE OPENING IS SO FUCKING GOOD OMG ! TOP LEVEL BANGER ! (I cannot lie I sang it everyday since the anime started airing, so awkward to think about it). Jazzy openings are usually quite good but this one in particular has so many vibes coming from it and the animation has gorgeous scenes and colours.

I'm usually not a fan of episodic shows but the fact there's still the romantic plot between Kaguya and Shirogane which influence each sequences of each episodes make it way more relevant and enjoyable. You can feel the story progresses, slowly but surely.

Characters must be the best thing about this show, Shirogane and Kaguya on top of it are so fun and endearing to watch, Ishigami is O U R B O Y and the funniest victim trope character I've ever seen and CHIKA IS THE SOLUTION TO WORLD PEACE BECAUSE OF HERE CUTENESS, HER VOICE IS SO FITTING AND PLEASING IT CAN FIX ANY BROKEN HEART ! (best girl of the season, f*** of trash racoon)

Alright I give Love is War a 9/10, might change it later, who am I anyway.
Mar 30, 2019 5:33 PM

Dec 2013
TsukuyomiREKT said:
You really love making this seem like it's such a big deal. You're literally the only person that cares this much.

Most people here watch it on illegal streaming in 360p though.
I'm just sorry for your loss. Crunchyroll subs were garbage.
Mar 30, 2019 5:40 PM

May 2015
Kamiyan3991 said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Most people here watch it on illegal streaming in 360p though.
I'm just sorry for your loss. Crunchyroll subs were garbage.

I haven't really seen anyone else have an issue with them. You just seem really triggered by it for no reason.

Mar 30, 2019 5:42 PM
Aug 2016
Incredible rom-com.
Masterful adaptation (really A-1 you did a fucking incredible job).
Absolutely my favourite anime this season.

Gonna wait for Blurays sells to start hoping for a second season.

Mar 30, 2019 5:43 PM

Nov 2017
Decent final episode. Can’t really say I can share all the hype with most of the people here tho. Not really my type of anime.

plz @ me
Mar 30, 2019 5:44 PM

Feb 2008
A nice show to watch every week. There were some boring episodes, but the whole student council had great moments, and they were an adorable bunch, in first place of course Fujiwara. Her voice actor couldn't be more fit for the role.

Last episode was good, but it was already obvious it was going to happen from episode 11.

6.5/10
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Mar 30, 2019 5:53 PM

Dec 2013
TsukuyomiREKT said:
I haven't really seen anyone else have an issue with them.

People are blind. At least some of them.

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/130739
http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/131811
https://i.imgur.com/Dmb76gO.png

These subs have a shitload of errors and shit English.
Meh.

Kamiyan3991Mar 30, 2019 5:56 PM
Mar 30, 2019 5:54 PM

May 2016
Wonderful anime. There's really not a bad thing I can say about it for it hit its marks in all the right places. Hope we see a second season soon because I can never get enough of these characters and that's something I rarely say these days.

And now I would like to sign off with the Eurobeat version of the Chika Dance made by the very same person who did the Eurobeat version of Love Is War(although I wish it was longer!)! Enjoy everyone! And while I'm at it, someone please make a compilation on YouTube of all Chika scenes. Seriously, that girl deserves her own video.

DirectorKMar 30, 2019 5:58 PM
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Mar 30, 2019 6:03 PM

May 2016
Kamiyan3991 said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Meh.

So what are you suggesting? That we should all learn Japanese and not watch subs at all? You could at least show a little gratitude that this anime actually was subbed instead of us being forced to watch it raw and having to guess what exactly was going on.

These ungrateful people, I swear. You have to bitch about everything you don't like, don't you?
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
Mar 30, 2019 6:09 PM

Jan 2011
this was a pretty darn good romcom haven't seen such large amount of crazy /cute expressions since like nisekoi not to mention how clip-able this show is with all the random bits the cast does with their great VA work.

i will say with the crazy cult kaguya fandom hyping this up at the start i was kinda disappointed with the early episodes but it progressively got better while i personally don't think it's the greatest thing in the world i don't really have anything bad,to say not often we get good adaptions that are properly done and apparently this was one of em so props to A-1 doing a overall great job with this look at us Praising A-1 in 2019.

anyho would gladly look forward to seeing more of these characters if a S2 happens 8/10
Mar 30, 2019 6:17 PM
May 2018
I Love it, Thank You
Mar 30, 2019 6:17 PM
May 2017
I really loved this anime but the ending was kinda disappointed i hope they make 2nd season to make it up for the ending of first season
Mar 30, 2019 6:28 PM
Feb 2019
DonTrumpolino said:
Mediocre and overrated my ass. That sounded weird thinking it, but come one people: Bikini/beach episode, japanese student president stuff, umbrellas, cake, lots & lots of blushes and an open ending/ a.k.a. sequel (get your wallets ready they want all of it). It's all out of the book of school/romance/comedy anime. However (the fanbase can stop doaming from now on) it was pretty well done; the pacing seems right, the jokes knew when to quit it, the characters were well made and the editing was good. I don't care for obvious attention grabs like the Chika endings, the narrator or anything that felt pushed onto the audience. These are too cheesy for my tastes. So in the end I would give this a 8/10, just because I'm one of those people that do their own maths before rating...

Not related to your post at all. I am just curious from your user name? Is that a Trump references or sthing totally unrelated
Mar 30, 2019 6:32 PM
Feb 2019
James-LastOmnic said:
I'm hesitating so much on the score towards this show !

From one side it's probably one of the best romcom ever created, amazing and memorable characters, inventive animation and direction, well-written funny dialogues and INCREDIBLE voice acting (even the narrator) ... but,
I don't know if it's as good and revolutionary as some shows are to be considered a 9 or a 10, from personal enjoyment it would be this high, but objectively ... meh.

A score can always be changed and does not sums up perfectly an opinion about a piece of art but still, it gives a weird feeling to rate a show higher or lower than you actually want.

Anyway, this anime was just a lovable experience that mix up so many feelings when you're watching it. It goes from hilarious comedy, to badass mindgame, cute slice-of-life, dramatic misunderstandings and even thrilling moments.

THE OPENING IS SO FUCKING GOOD OMG ! TOP LEVEL BANGER ! (I cannot lie I sang it everyday since the anime started airing, so awkward to think about it). Jazzy openings are usually quite good but this one in particular has so many vibes coming from it and the animation has gorgeous scenes and colours.

I'm usually not a fan of episodic shows but the fact there's still the romantic plot between Kaguya and Shirogane which influence each sequences of each episodes make it way more relevant and enjoyable. You can feel the story progresses, slowly but surely.

Characters must be the best thing about this show, Shirogane and Kaguya on top of it are so fun and endearing to watch, Ishigami is O U R B O Y and the funniest victim trope character I've ever seen and CHIKA IS THE SOLUTION TO WORLD PEACE BECAUSE OF HERE CUTENESS, HER VOICE IS SO FITTING AND PLEASING IT CAN FIX ANY BROKEN HEART ! (best girl of the season, f*** of trash racoon)

Alright I give Love is War a 9/10, might change it later, who am I anyway.

Please don't trash talk about Shield Hero. The fanbase over there are quite scary. I don't want to make them mad and hate Kaguya
Mar 30, 2019 6:33 PM

May 2013
I totally feel that Dark Past that Miyuki is feeling when I do something that I truly regret it keeps me up all night.

Not a single boring episode and every time I see it update I get so exited that's how I know an anime is really good 10/10
Mar 30, 2019 6:35 PM

Oct 2012
Meh ending...

The first part was awesome but then they dropped the ball with the part Part B which just flushed all the anticipation into the toilet, and included ridiculous air battles. Such thing would be certainly okay for normal episode but not for the ending one.

Now I know the manga is still ongoing but to end the anime with such half-assed ending (basically putting everything back to square one with both of them not even being able to acknowledge their feelings to each other at least a little bit... that made all the previous episodes look totally pointless.

I understand there will be season 2 in the future but until we are given satisfactory ending I can't give this series better score.

Still, I enjoyed this anime a lot and some episodes were certainly epic and I was prepared to give it 8 or more but that would had to be reserved until the next time.

7/10
Mar 30, 2019 6:39 PM
Feb 2009
praying for a season 2 Kaguya sama has cured my depression for 12 weeks I need more!!!!!
Mar 30, 2019 6:44 PM

Dec 2013
DirectorK said:

So what are you suggesting?

Simply watch it on Wakanim.
Not many people know that we actually have more than one official translation.

https://www.wakanim.tv/sc/v2/catalogue/show/444/kaguya-sama-love-is-war
This is way better than shit subs you see on Crunchyroll or FunimationNow.
Mar 30, 2019 6:46 PM

May 2015
Kamiyan3991 said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Meh.

No subbed version of a show is perfect. There's gonna be small errors somewhere. But you're treating those small errors as if they negatively impact the show and make it worse somehow. Like I said before, you're the only one complaining to this degree, and I don't think it's because everyone else is blind. I think you're just taking it way too seriously.

Edit: Also, how am I supposed to use the site you keep shilling when the episodes aren't available in the US?
TsukuyomiREKTMar 30, 2019 6:49 PM

Mar 30, 2019 6:48 PM

Apr 2012
I really enjoyed the comedy parts of this anime but on the other hand I really don't like how Kaguya is just another rich girl with family problems that restricts her freedom to do anything that she wants. Anyway is it true that the story gets pretty serious after this?
Signature removed. Please check your inbox
Mar 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Mar 2019
Great series, laughed so much through out it. Last two episodes were more serious but didn't mind that, fingers crossed for a season two!
Mar 30, 2019 7:35 PM

Sep 2011
Vikzor30 said:
I really enjoyed the comedy parts of this anime but on the other hand I really don't like how Kaguya is just another rich girl with family problems that restrict her freedom to do anything that she wants. Anyway is it true that the story gets pretty serious after this?
Not pretty serious, just more moments here and there to varying levels of seriousness every now and again and its for almost all the cast save for fujiwara.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 30, 2019 7:37 PM

May 2016
Kamiyan3991 said:
DirectorK said:

So what are you suggesting?

Simply watch it on Wakanim.
Not many people know that we actually have more than one official translation.

https://www.wakanim.tv/sc/v2/catalogue/show/444/kaguya-sama-love-is-war
This is way better than shit subs you see on Crunchyroll or FunimationNow.

Sorry, but you're going have to give me a better reason than that. I'm not going to drop Crunchyroll and Funimation just because the subs are not a 100% accurate. That's a really silly reason no matter how you look at it. If translation accuracy is all you care about then I question why you're even watching anime in the first place. And besides, the episodes are not available in the US according to that website. So even if I did want to watch it on there I wouldn't be able to.

Look, I wish subs were a little more accurate too but the important thing about a sub is to give the non-Japanese audience a general idea of what the story is about. Accuracy is secondary. As long as I get the gist of it I'm not going to complain much. Anything I don't understand is what the discussion boards are for.
Mar 30, 2019 7:50 PM

Oct 2015
Such a great Rom com, hope I will get to see them confess to each other someday. Best couple in anime history, this is how you make romance.

8/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 30, 2019 8:24 PM

Jun 2013
The best romcon of the season and perhaps for the rest of the year since I don't know what other romantic comedies are coming out aside from Fruits Basket but that's a remake and is in a different category or area (in my mind).

I'm not a fan of Kaguya herself despite being the titular character either because of the fans that overhype her or her weird, uptight personality but this episode made me like her more. I saw her as a person, as human despite being an Anime/manga character. My heart broke for her when she desperately wanted to see the fireworks.

Not gonna lie though, first half of the series felt like a cheesy Korean drama or even old Japanese dorama from the late 90s and early 2000s.

Chika-sama is still my favorite and always will be but Kaguya comes in second then followed by the two guys and everyone else.

I'll definitely watch if there's a season two, I highly doubt I'll be picking up the manga any time soon since I'm busy with work, my business and reading other material both manga and non-manga stuff.
臭い-
Mar 30, 2019 8:27 PM

Jun 2014
TsukuyomiREKT said:
sasalx said:
Great VAs.
Great animation.
Great adaptation.

Truly I can only ask S2 as a manga reader. Such an enjoyable ride it was...

Don't forget to checkout /a reaction video. Chapter 45 live page by page translation.

Do you know the name of the song that starts playing when Shirogane shows up under the steps in that clip? It sounds really good.

psss shazam works wonder...you should try it out
Mar 30, 2019 8:33 PM

May 2018
Hayasaka once again proved to us that she deserve a title "Best Sidekick of the season". She do all she can to help Shinomiya achieve her dream to watch fireworks with everyone. Shirogane becomes very manly that night, god it just like he forgot about the war he usually do at school, that's the power of missed someone he loved.

And of course, things back to usual when school starts. Shinomiya still can't say it to Shirogane, a usual dumb misunderstanding with Fujiwara, and Fragile Ishigami (damn Ishigami you appear at council room just to take a bullets and go home)

A perfect ending with nice animation where they once again show all character that appear on this anime. Hayasaka dancing with her friends is somehow catch my eyes, need that to be GIF for my signature.

Score ? I will blame myself if not give it a solid 10/10 you know. A perfect source handled by perfect team, that's how describe this one. S2 ? Yes please ! It's okay if they need more time for that.
Mar 30, 2019 8:53 PM

Sep 2017
what a beautiful ending, everything from 1st to last was perfect

now, i will miss this series. big thanks to the staffs

AND PLEASE BRING THE SECOND SEASON ASAP!!
Mar 30, 2019 8:57 PM
Mar 2015
only good part was the fireworks Watching them run away from each other is tiring
Mar 30, 2019 9:01 PM

Aug 2018
Will there be a season 2!? Should I go ahead and read the Manga!? Thoughts plz!?
am1llsMar 30, 2019 9:30 PM
Mar 30, 2019 9:19 PM

Oct 2015
am1lls said:
Will there be a season 2!? Should I go ahead and read the Manga!? Thought plz!?

yes, you should read the manga. We have even a better a relationship development between our M.C .
ALso many interesting new character is showing up.
Mar 30, 2019 9:39 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was both good and bad and overall mixed feeling about this show. The good part was the second half which was hilarious but bad is the show couldn't ended really decent way and feels like alot of things ahead.

Not bad show had some really great moments on the first half (first five episode) until it gets too old for me like other romcom/comedy shows I have seen but couldn't enjoy this show as I couldn't like majority of characters except I did find Shirogane's character quite interesting especially his tsundere and kindhearted sides. Kaguya was generic female lead to me for most of the times and one another huge gripe was Chiaki's character who makes the show's joke outcome extremely predictable to me and can be too annoying like making episode 9 epitome of meh. This way I can clearly see how this show managed to land almost everyone's favorite if they could overlooked this problem like I couldn't. Introducing new interesting characters will make this show better I think. Aside few mind games and comedic executions were fun indeed. Narrator's role could handled better like last year Tonegawa's show is a great example how narrator alone carries the show.

Mar 30, 2019 9:44 PM

Dec 2013
I'm happy that Kaguya eventually got to see the fireworks (sort of) and Shirogane's reaction to the aftermatch was hilarious but the rest was meh.

I'm still hoping for a second season.
Mar 30, 2019 9:50 PM
Nov 2010
gswelcome said:

Google Translate says "the anime will end here" :(

It says anime has ended "for now", not that it will end here. So it's not a definite end.

Also talked about live-action film which will come out in September, so you can look forward to that in the meantime :)
eplipswichMar 30, 2019 9:55 PM
Mar 30, 2019 10:04 PM
Jul 2015
For sure tied with the promised neverland for my favorite anime of the season.

one thing that IMO is noticeable is how much fun the team behind this show had making it and it directly contributed to the overall quality of it.

Idk if there is gonna be a season 2 but I'm def gonna continue this via manga anyway so it doesn't matter.

also was that plane scene in the manga b/c that was funny af lol

Mar 30, 2019 10:16 PM

Jun 2016
Nice anime Kaguya-sama is adorable. 9/10
Mar 30, 2019 10:33 PM

Sep 2010
Enjoyed this show thoroughly. Would definitely be interested in seeing more in the future.
Mar 30, 2019 10:46 PM

Sep 2017
-Stray said:
This adaptation was crazy, felt like the staff were huge fans of it hence it turned out this way, the amount of attention and creativity they put in here is incredible, it normally doesn't turn out that well when an anime decides to add some original stuffs, in this case like Shirogane actually reaching Shinomiya's place (pretty minor tho) and the plane faces and Shirogane's PoV on what he looked like when he was high looking for Shinomiya and actually being able to find her.

Still there is one moment that didn't actually hit as hard since it can only work in manga format and it was the title drop, I remember the first time reading that and it got me so hard I balled my eyes out like a damn toddler.

That being said the transition from how the fireworks ended and instantly goes to the next part felt so awkward, didn't like that so much.

Overall the adaptation was amazing.
I hope they'll have plans for a season 2! they foreshadowed

PS. Hayasaka dancing got my mood up!

That about wraps it up for this season at least.
9/10.
Hope ya'll read the manga, its tons of fun!
I KNOW RIGHT? HAYASAKA DANCING WAS TRULY BLISS, SUCH A CUTE CREATURE ALONGSIDE KEI SHIROGANE
Mar 30, 2019 10:54 PM

Feb 2013
Fucking fantastic!!!! Season 2 now!!! This was better than I had ever expected, and I for once expected it to be pretty awesome. One of the best rom coms I've seen in a long time. 10/10 Fight me IRL if you think that is too high of a rating haha!!
Mar 30, 2019 10:56 PM

Sep 2017
Rav8LRupsy said:
Petition for Hayasaka to do an ending dance like Chika for season 2 or ova!
IM IN, IM WITH YOU BROTHER
Mar 30, 2019 11:11 PM

Apr 2016
Im gonna miss this show so much . Probably my fav show next to Mob psycho . That fireworks scene is so beautiful plus Hayasaka dancing at end . 10/10 hoping for a second season .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Mar 30, 2019 11:26 PM

Jul 2016
hoping it would have a season 2 :c The manga is awesome and I really want to see more animated Kaguya-sama
Mar 31, 2019 12:07 AM
Jan 2019
I personally didn't like ep 12 the entire episode felt mediocre at best the emotional tone felt rushed and unrealistic these mistakes seem common wen romcoms priorities the com before the rom in earlier episodes comedy is a great way to help the characters develop but kaguya sama doesn't develop through the show's comedy it's the same cycle of repeatedly playing teenage level mind games and misunderstandings
Mar 31, 2019 12:34 AM

Jun 2008
WHERE THE FUCK IS SEASON 2?!?

Wow, amazing finale to easily the best romcom I’ve seen in awhile.

Everything about this anime just works amazing...the characters, the structure, the jokes, perfect voice actors, even the narrator is great!

And sometimes these Romcoms do a silly drama filled episode for no reason, but this one actually worked and it worked very well.

What a great ride this was, from start to end, soooooo good!

And goddamn it was great to see the Prez have his shining moment to get Kaguya to the Fireworks, of course in reality what she wanted more than anything was not the fireworks but to be with her friends and of course the Prez and the way that scene came to be was absolutely perfect!

9/10

Winter 2019 goes down as one of the BEST seasons I’ve seen in years, so many great anime, I want sequels for almost every anime I saw!

I’m just sad it had to end.
Mar 31, 2019 12:34 AM
Dec 2018
Fappa said:
In case someone wants to continue the manga where the anime left off. There is quite a simple guideline to follow here.

Start at chapter 47. However, it's recommended that you read the skipped chapters first. The skipped chapters are: 2-4, 10, 13, 15, 22, 30, 32, 36. If you don't want to read all of these, I recommend at least reading 22, 30, and 36. After this, you can continue at chapter 47.
Thanks so much my dude
Mar 31, 2019 12:37 AM

Jun 2017
God, this anime is just wonderful! What a masterful adaptation, this is one of the best Rom-Coms that I have watched. And this final episode is also wonderful!
9/10!
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Mar 31, 2019 1:39 AM

Sep 2016
What a lovely episode. I'm glad I stayed with this series. I dropped it on episode two thinking how petty this premise is but resumed because of Chika dance.

I came for Chika dance, and stayed for the romance nah, still Chika lol. This episode is like the icing on the cake.
<GENERIC SIGNATURE>
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» WE GOT A WIN TODAY!!!!

TwigzLIVE - May 5

27 by 1Toxic2 »»
May 10, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

384 by sukinhos »»
Apr 20, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2019

296 by Intter »»
Apr 14, 11:26 AM

» Misattribution of arousal

egosumjohn - Apr 7

11 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 14, 11:13 AM

» I laugh as hard in this series as gintama 🤣

Jannie7 - Mar 31

38 by xDemi »»
Apr 1, 11:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.