Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Nov 23, 2018 8:05 AM

Aug 2016
I guess rudeness is more of a 15-20 year old people thing, now words "bad ass" a.k.a. rude, dominant is extremely popular, especially for girls(atleast in my country). Like what I have seen as a side viewer guys= straight forward at expressing their feelings and that's why they seem rude to girls(but some are legit rude), but girls= are legit "bad asses", they usually throwing curve balls at you in the most savage ways.
U probably have unlucky ability called picking "bad ass" guys.
Nov 23, 2018 8:13 AM

Oct 2018
Soverign said:
WHHHHHHYYYY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE!!! Dontcha know i'm human to??? Imma marry that girl someday.

Shut up loli you talk too much.

'
I'm not talking, I'm typing, second of all: I wouldn't have to type so much if people didn't ask obvious questions that don't need to be answered kiddo. Thanks for contributing to the thread though hihi.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 23, 2018 8:14 AM

Oct 2018
Kazataro said:
L_o_l_i said:
I was being random hihi. My apologies hence I was in a sugar rush at the time. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

Sorry but I can't stand people that make fun of others creations, I see you are just like the rest of them.
I don't really mind if you believe my apology or not. Ya could of tried harder on your set hence your not a 5 year old you know.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 23, 2018 8:15 AM

Oct 2018
KatsutoSaki said:
Wait! Wasn't your gender set to male a few days ago?
It never has been and you can even ask Ardanaz or any other staff member to verify that hihi! :3

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 23, 2018 8:16 AM

Oct 2018
red-tomato said:
If it’s about dating problems I’m afraid I can offer no help
It's about friendship problems, I just want to be accepted for being me is all hihi.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 23, 2018 8:17 AM

Oct 2018
Shinmurai-kuN said:
L_o_l_i said:
I was well aware of what would happen though thanks for your concern! Believe it or not I found some really helpful advice and met nice new friends teehee!
Ps: Sorry for not adding back since I stopped accepting friend requests after hitting 69 to be able to pay atention to all of my current friends and not get overpopulated with 3k+ friends which I will then forget one by one slowly. Again sorry.

Ok. I'm glad you know how to deal with this. You seem strong, so that's good. : )

You did? I'm glad that you found some good advice and friends.

Heh, that's fine; about friends list. I did want to chat, but I am glad that you are focusing on your existing friends rather than making a hundred of new ones and forgetting about the others. I myself can't handle more than 3 friends, hah.
Anyway, have a good time. ^_^
Thank you for checking out my reply since I tried to approach this matter within a private message but your settings are set to friends only.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 23, 2018 8:29 AM

Dec 2016
L_o_l_i said:
Soverign said:
WHHHHHHYYYY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE!!! Dontcha know i'm human to??? Imma marry that girl someday.

Shut up loli you talk too much.

'
I'm not talking, I'm typing, second of all: I wouldn't have to type so much if people didn't ask obvious questions that don't need to be answered kiddo. Thanks for contributing to the thread though hihi.

Oh, way to play the semantics victim game loli. It is the same difference, like apples and oranges. In fact, I don't even wan to type at you anymore because you took so long to respond to me. Like, I wasn't just sitting around all day waiting for you to reply to me or anything. I just wish you had a little more empathy and consideration for others. I mean that honestly isn't too much to ask is it loli? Ugh. I don't even know who you are anymore... if I ever even did in the first place.
Nov 23, 2018 8:37 AM

Mar 2017
L_o_l_i said:
red-tomato said:
If it’s about dating problems I’m afraid I can offer no help
It's about friendship problems, I just want to be accepted for being me is all hihi.
well then, either stay away from them or accept them as they are. I have gone through a somewhat similar experience myself regarding other people.

In the end, it's all up to you. There isn't such a thing as a perfectly nice person. If you want to be social, you have to be prepared to get hurt at times.
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Nov 23, 2018 8:38 AM

Oct 2018
Soverign said:
L_o_l_i said:

Oh, way to play the semantics victim game loli. It is the same difference, like apples and oranges. In fact, I don't even wan to type at you anymore because you took so long to respond to me. Like, I wasn't just sitting around all day waiting for you to reply to me or anything. I just wish you had a little more empathy and consideration for others. I mean that honestly isn't too much to ask is it loli? Ugh. I don't even know who you are anymore... if I ever even did in the first place.
This is the reason for as to why I haven't answered right away and I hope that you can understand. This goes for any other people that decide to reply to my comments today sorry. (Check my reply to the message below please) It is not my intend to reply late. Some people will take advantage of this like
@Railey2 to try to judge me and that's just sad.
L0LlNov 23, 2018 8:57 AM

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 23, 2018 8:41 AM

Dec 2016
@L_o_l_i

God! Seriously? Why do you have to make every single little thing about you?
*sigh*
Look...
I'm sorry okay? Soverign is under a lot of stress right now and I just can't deal with your self centeredness right now.
Nov 23, 2018 8:51 AM

Jul 2015
L_o_l_i said:
LoneWolf said:
Sounds like you just have bad taste in dudes, git gud scrub.

Seriously though, you didn't give any details on how exactly these guys were being rude to you? Did they start calling you names or like showing up late? Did they start forcing you to do sexual stuff or touch you inappropriately. What exactly is the extent of this "rudeness". You might just be interpreting shit differently. When you get to know someone for a longer period of time its easier to tease them or make jokes that might be offensive. It sounds like you're just used to ppl walking on eggshells around you and when they let loose a little you interpret it as "rude".
Letting someone tell you what to do all the time is bad taste? I didn't pick them hence they came to me kiddo.
So you just let everyone come to you?

Don't pretend like you have no power over who you do and don't socialize with.
If all your relationships and friendship with the other gender turn to shit, there are only 3 reasonable explanations for what's going on:

1) You are a horrible judge of character
2) You have a horrible character yourself
3) Both of the above

I don't agree that often with @LoneWolf but he's right on the money here.
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Nov 23, 2018 9:08 AM

Jul 2014
This sounds like a post by someone who still thinks cooties are a thing. You will grow out of it.
Nov 23, 2018 9:09 AM

Oct 2018
Not_Ryan_Gosling said:
This sounds like a post by someone who still thinks cooties are a thing. You will grow out of it.
You just haven't ran into controlive guys is all. Props to ya.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 23, 2018 9:17 AM

May 2014
L_o_l_i said:
Kazataro said:

Sorry but I can't stand people that make fun of others creations, I see you are just like the rest of them.
I don't really mind if you believe my apology or not. Ya could of tried harder on your set hence your not a 5 year old you know.

Bold claim when you draw like a five year old yeah I said it
Nov 23, 2018 9:17 AM

Jul 2015
L_o_l_i said:

So let me get this straight, you're posting a thread that clearly betrays that you're failing as a social actor and then you ask people not to judge you? If you're that naive, then reason 1) is a given.

But no, forget about that, it's a red herring. Here's whats up: I didn't judge you on a personal level, you are the one who decided to take it personally.

You gave us a situation. You fail at discerning peoples motives and disproportionally have contact to people that eventually start treating you badly.
This is a situation that doesn't just randomly occur, it occurs for a reason and I gave you 3. Given the situation, it was the correct answer and everything else is beating around the bush. That's it.

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

Nov 23, 2018 9:21 AM

Oct 2018
Kazataro said:
L_o_l_i said:

Thanks for the compliment hence i don't try my best nowadays and still manage to sell them for 10 bucks hihi.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 23, 2018 9:25 AM

Oct 2018
Railey2 said:
L_o_l_i said:

So let me get this straight, you're posting a thread that clearly betrays that you're failing as a social actor and then you ask people not to judge you? If you're that naive, then reason 1) is a given.

But no, forget about that, it's a red herring. Here's whats up: I didn't judge you on a personal level, you are the one who decided to take it personally.

You gave us a situation. You fail at discerning peoples motives and disproportionally have contact to people that eventually start treating you badly.
This is a situation that doesn't just randomly occur, it occurs for a reason and I gave you 3. Given the situation, it was the correct answer and everything else is beating around the bush. That's it.
Anyone with real common sense can see through the lies you've said. Threads are meant to give out an opinion and not just straight out go chasing after someone for their tastes. You're the one who commented directly towards those thoughts and couldn't keep them bottled up to yourself unless ya wanted to hurt me in an emotional level and you've failed. I have seen people like you and all they get is the ignore button. Thanks for participating on the thread adios. :3

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 23, 2018 9:29 AM

May 2014
L_o_l_i said:
Kazataro said:

Thanks for the compliment hence i don't try my best nowadays and still manage to sell them for 10 bucks hihi.

I'd buy them too out of pity if you bugged me everyday
Nov 23, 2018 9:30 AM

Jul 2015
L_o_l_i said:
Railey2 said:

Anyone with real common sense can see through the lies you've said. Threads are meant to give out an opinion and not just straight out go chasing after someone for their tastes. You're the one who commented directly towards those thoughts and couldn't keep them bottled up to yourself unless ya wanted to hurt me in an emotional level and you've failed.
Why do you keep saying that I want to emotionally harm you? I harbor no ill will towards you, although I'll admit that my patience with you is waning.

Let's try something else here, consider the following exchange:

A: I didn't take a shower for 6 weeks and lately people give me weird looks and I can tell they're keeping their distance to me. Why is that?
B: Maybe because you smell like shit??
A: HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME

You are A. I am B. Get it now?

Nov 23, 2018 9:35 AM

Dec 2016
Railey2 said:
L_o_l_i said:
Anyone with real common sense can see through the lies you've said. Threads are meant to give out an opinion and not just straight out go chasing after someone for their tastes. You're the one who commented directly towards those thoughts and couldn't keep them bottled up to yourself unless ya wanted to hurt me in an emotional level and you've failed.
Why do you keep saying that I want to emotionally harm you? I harbor no ill will towards you, although I'll admit that my patience with you is waning.

A: I didn't take a shower for 6 weeks and lately people give me weird looks and I can tell they're keeping their distance to me. Why is that?
C: HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME

And I am C. Cing my way out of this convo. If Loli wants to make it up to me for calling me out publicly like that Loli knows where I will be. v_v
Nov 23, 2018 9:37 AM

Jul 2015
Soverign said:
Railey2 said:

C: HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME

And I am C. Cing my way out of this convo. If Loli wants to make it up to me for calling me out publicly like that Loli knows where I will be. v_v
changing peoples quotes is punisheable with death, you had me double check if I didn't write ABC lol.

Nov 23, 2018 9:39 AM

Oct 2018
Kazataro said:
I'd buy them too out of pity if you bugged me everyday
If I recall you're the one that messaged me hihi. Time for the ignore button Mr. N Hentai teehee.
Ps: It's odd that you don't like my drawings but people add me and want drawing advice from me as well as keep up with my new posts. I love how connected the community can be and all the artists I've met. :3 (ignored)

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 23, 2018 9:42 AM

Apr 2016
Hey OP, sorry for this rude question but ... dont you by any change break MAL PG-13 rating with your age ?
Nov 23, 2018 9:45 AM

Oct 2018
Swagernator said:
Hey OP, sorry for this rude question but ... dont you by any change break MAL PG-13 rating with your age ?
Hatred knows me well enough by now and nope. Are you a friend of them?

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 23, 2018 9:55 AM

Jul 2015
jesus fucking christ OP, did you sextuple post in this thread?

This is a first.

Nov 23, 2018 10:11 AM
Jul 2018
In conclusion. OP, so obnoxious as fuck, with deceptive mental disorder.
Nov 23, 2018 10:25 AM

Sep 2017
Boys just want to see your panties,don't trust them.
Nov 23, 2018 11:05 AM

Jan 2009
We already know that "men are pigs"~

@L_o_l_i:

Publishing PMs - even if only meta data like the user name, send date, as well as title + parts of the message can be seen - is not okay in my book, though, since those are called private messages for a reason.

I can imagine that people appearing less nice than initially towards someone can be a sign of them growing feelings for you. Not in the form that they would want to see you in tantalizing clothes or something - though guys would be less likely to mind it - but more in the form that they want to be as often as possible with you and as close as possible to you.

As for the part about "controlling": they say the way to Hell is plastered with good intentions. Maybe there are actually bad boys out there, who try to manipulate people. However, I assume that most guys having told you what to do might be just socially awkward or you are socially awkward or both.

I don't think there would be a thread like this with over 100 replies within a day if people could just use the tool called language to communicate with each other instead of about each other.
Nov 23, 2018 11:12 AM

Oct 2018
Noboru said:

@L_o_l_i:

Publishing PMs - even if only meta data like the user name, send date, as well as title + parts of the message can be seen - is not okay in my book, though, since those are called private messages for a reason.

I can imagine that people appearing less nice than initially towards someone can be a sign of them growing feelings for you. Not in the form that they would want to see you in tantalizing clothes or something - though guys would be less likely to mind it - but more in the form that they want to be as often as possible with you and as close as possible to you.

As for the part about "controlling": they say the way to Hell is plastered with good intentions. Maybe there are actually bad boys out there, who try to manipulate people. However, I assume that most guys having told you what to do might be just socially awkward or you are socially awkward or both.

I don't think there would be a thread like this with over 100 replies within a day if people could just use the tool called language to communicate with each other instead of about each other.
You're looking at the matter way differently by thinking that all men are pigs when my first post cleared out the fact that it's not meant towards every single boy out there. Let me clear something up for ya since you might think I'm socially awkward not letting myself be told what to do on the first time. They have asked me to do what they want to do not just ONCE, more than I can count and that's simply controlive is all. Thanks for your concern! :3

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 23, 2018 11:20 AM
Aug 2017
LoneWolf said:
Sounds like you just have bad taste in dudes, git gud scrub.

Seriously though, you didn't give any details on how exactly these guys were being rude to you? Did they start calling you names or like showing up late? Did they start forcing you to do sexual stuff or touch you inappropriately. What exactly is the extent of this "rudeness". You might just be interpreting shit differently. When you get to know someone for a longer period of time its easier to tease them or make jokes that might be offensive. It sounds like you're just used to ppl walking on eggshells around you and when they let loose a little you interpret it as "rude".

What you describe is not "rude", it is sexual harassment.
Rude guys find ways to abuse others and "own" ladies without breaking the law and without looking like a villain.
Nov 23, 2018 11:28 AM

Jun 2011
They don't have nearly as good of social skills as girls.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Nov 23, 2018 11:29 AM

Jan 2009
L_o_l_i said:
You're looking at the matter way differently by thinking that all men are pigs when my first post cleared out the fact that it's not meant towards every single boy out there. Let me clear something up for ya since you might think I'm socially awkward not letting myself be told what to do on the first time. They have asked me to do what they want to do not just ONCE, more than I can count and that's simply controlive is all. Thanks for your concern! :3
Aww, no problem! :3
However, I have to interject, since the song is meant to be ironic. Even the video creator, who created an Inuyasha AMV out of the song "Männer sind Schweine" (translated: "men are pigs") from "Die Ärzte" has written that they don't intend to hurt the feelings of boys by this.

What made me think that you might (not saying you are) be socially awkward was you having felt the need to ask others publicly about it instead of trying to solve your issues directly with the respective other party or to consult with other close people to you.

It's difficult to give any qualified statement about your situation without knowing more details, but this is imho. not something that should be done in public.
NoboruNov 23, 2018 11:35 AM
Nov 23, 2018 11:38 AM

Oct 2009
I'm just a bad boy bby girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nov 23, 2018 11:48 AM

Mar 2018
loolz said:
good boys are hiding under the mask of bad boys nowdays, unfortunately this is the only way they can integrate into those "social groups" or Forced friendships as I like to call it

That is true to the core.

In the current society, it's quite natural for males to take the lead, but obviously there are girls out there who's definitely more mature and independent than others.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ YOᑌ.... ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ IT ᗷE TᕼᗩT YOᑌ'ᖇE ᒍᑌᔕT ᗩᑎ IᗪIOT?
~ Araragi Senpai

* .    *
.      ˚    *   ·
.  ✦             ✫ ·
.    ✢    °         ✧    .       
Nov 23, 2018 11:51 AM

Jul 2012
Holy fuck. This thread is cancerous.
Nov 23, 2018 11:58 AM

Nov 2017
Any partner that doesn't let you be you is a bad partner. Love be confounded.

I always feel uncomfortable if I see someone trying to control someone else or curb their natural, healthy instincts. We all need structure but when you're trying to force someone to be someone else, it destroys them.

Trying to talk to the one who's instilling this behavior is always hard. There are many abusive relationships out there. Don't let it be you, op.
Nov 23, 2018 12:35 PM

Jun 2015
foxsuprise said:

Lads, I think they found the answers in each other's questions...

Quite the well-timed destiny

I laughed hard at this one. great dude.

Nov 23, 2018 12:40 PM
Aug 2016
2mg said:
Why are all the cute boys straight??

Good question. But also, why are *almost* all the straight boys assholes?
Nov 23, 2018 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
DarkInsomnia57 said:
Any partner that doesn't let you be you is a bad partner. Love be confounded.

I always feel uncomfortable if I see someone trying to control someone else or curb their natural, healthy instincts. We all need structure but when you're trying to force someone to be someone else, it destroys them.

Trying to talk to the one who's instilling this behavior is always hard. There are many abusive relationships out there. Don't let it be you, op.
Most girls I've dated were control freaks, ...at the beginning they are always nice and dandy but after a while they turn into obsessive/convoluted wenches that you just want to blow them out of the window!
Nov 23, 2018 1:35 PM
Jul 2018
DepravedMagi said:

Swagernator said:

Oh you know why, don't you think otherwise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So when did you two get married?

it happened on a bright sunday morning...
Nov 23, 2018 1:39 PM

Apr 2016
Whats the point of this thread? Like actually whats the point of mentioning something like this. It's like pointing out that water is wet and not explaining why you brought it up to begin with.

I'm confused
Nov 23, 2018 2:47 PM
Jul 2018
Because they watch Rough Porn! There is not other explanations.
Nov 23, 2018 4:03 PM
Aug 2016
definitely dont be friends with those guys, i cant tell you how many times ive gotten into fights defending girls from guys like that.

Nov 23, 2018 5:43 PM

Mar 2012
I much rather someone be rude to my face, than behind my back.
Nov 23, 2018 5:44 PM

Jul 2017
sounds to me like you've just had bad luck with the boys you've met
Nov 23, 2018 9:01 PM
Jul 2018
L_o_l_i said:
Noboru said:

@L_o_l_i:

That was a sarcastic song from a popular German band, where they are making fun of all of these cliches.

I copypasted the English lyrics, because I'm too lazy at 6 am to translate them by myself.

removed-userNov 23, 2018 9:06 PM
Nov 23, 2018 9:35 PM

Mar 2018
that's how humans are

everyone has a rude side to them, whether they show it or not is up to the individual

it just happened that most of those individuals you met who did were males but there is another point that i would like to mention

Boys =/= Girls

there is the Norm for a Boy, and then there is the Norm for a girl, it just happen that the Norm for a Boy is more Obnoxious than that of a girl's norm is!

well, that's as far as i'm gonna go with this Discussion
Nov 24, 2018 12:04 AM

Jul 2014
I think its a result of the current internet culture promoting the idea of being ironic and savage as what is considered "cool". Granted, some guys have always been dicks towards people either because they are edgy or because they cant be honest towards their crush, which manifests into rudeness/bullying.
Nov 24, 2018 6:35 AM

Jan 2009
Maneki-Mew said:
That was a sarcastic song from a popular German band, where they are making fun of all of these cliches.
Thank you for coming to my aid here. I thought, I didn't have to use a smiley to mark it and could just use my "I'm just kidding" tilde, especially not with how exaggerated the video looked like. The video has translated captions (even better ones at some parts, but you have to click on the button for it), but also thanks for posting the more literal translation in text form. Though I can't recall the part after the "yeah, yeah [...]" after the "Men are cars/only without a spare tire" ("Männer sind Autos/nur ohne Reserverad") part.
Nov 24, 2018 6:43 AM
Nov 2010
There are some guys that are 'rude' but there are some that aren't. It may seem like all of them are that way, but they are just the loudest. There are plenty of guys who aren't pushy, but exactly because they aren't pushy you don't see them as much. Try being the initiator instead and you should fine more boys that are less pushy.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

39 by ProGoddess »»
18 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 4 hours ago

7 by ProGoddess »»
22 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
35 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 10 hours ago

5 by Zettaiken »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

49 by Meusnier »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.