Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 22, 2018 11:22 AM

Oct 2018
This thread is about personal experience and is not meant to every boy out there. Most of the boys that have talked to me pretend to be nice to me but later on just tell me that I should do things their way. I've always ended up ignoring those kinds of people because I don't feel like it's right for me to just follow along to anything they tell me to do. It feels like they want to control me. I feel like the real nice boys are the ones that let me be me. I hope I'm not the only one that has had this issue.
L0LlNov 22, 2018 11:25 AM

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 22, 2018 11:25 AM

Jun 2015
Why are all the cute boys straight??
Nov 22, 2018 11:26 AM

May 2013
it takes 6 weeks of knowing a person before they start to get on your nerves.

Don't worry, it's very natural
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Nov 22, 2018 11:27 AM
Jul 2018
i wanna know why @Swagernator is rude as well,the amount of times he has ignored me led me to losing half my dignity and pride

jokes aside i have never met a guy like the ones u have before so
removed-userNov 22, 2018 11:34 AM
Nov 22, 2018 11:30 AM

Jan 2009
evolutionary speaking we males are the more dominant, competitive and aggressive gender
blame females why they prefer male partners like this that they are not get removed from the gene pool
Nov 22, 2018 11:37 AM

Sep 2018
I think men tend to get more to the direct points of conversations rather than passively answering in most cases. This is not neccessarily bad, but it can be interpreted as rude occassionally. If someone would ask me a question I usually aim for a brief but concise answer. In terms of relationships this behavior is more common due to males liking loyalty which sometimes can cause controlling behavior.
Nov 22, 2018 11:38 AM

Oct 2018
deg said:
evolutionary speaking we males are the more dominant, competitive and aggressive gender
blame females why they prefer male partners like this that they are not get removed from the gene pool
I have seen girls like that though they must be passive don't ya think so?

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 22, 2018 11:39 AM

Apr 2016
Hatred said:
i wanna know why @Swagernator is rude as well,the amount of times he has ignored me led me to losing half my dignity and pride

jokes aside i have never met a guy like the ones u have before so

Oh you know why, don't you think otherwise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 22, 2018 11:40 AM

Oct 2018
rohan121 said:
I think men tend to get more to the direct points of conversations rather than passively answering in most cases. This is not neccessarily bad, but it can be interpreted as rude occassionally. If someone would ask me a question I usually aim for a brief but concise answer. In terms of relationships this behavior is more common due to males liking loyalty which sometimes can cause controlling behavior.
My step sister suffers from this type of controlative behavior from her boyfriend. They've dated for 5 years now and she stopped talking to a lot of her male friends because her partner would get jealous.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 22, 2018 11:42 AM

Jan 2009
L_o_l_i said:
deg said:

girls like that must be submissive

gender equality is only recent in human history anyway so maybe submissive males and dominant females will come out if this gender equality thing progresses more, but for now even feminists i think do not want to initiate dates for the most part so they still prefer the dominant/aggressive/assertive male partner

its a sexual selection thing lol
Nov 22, 2018 11:44 AM

Oct 2018
shotz said:
personally i'm rude to ppl cuz i don't want anyone to be sad when i die :(
I'd rather be mad at someone than upset because I'm very sensative and don't get angry very easily. (Based on personal opinion)

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 22, 2018 11:46 AM

Jun 2014
2mg said:

Wait, I'm not straight.

You need to look harder. We're out there.

Nov 22, 2018 12:11 PM

Oct 2018
Seiya said:
2mg said:

Wait, I'm not straight.

You need to look harder. We're out there.
sometimes we find a person in the least place we'd expect that is right beneath our noses. Makes it feel like the world is getting smaller each day teehee.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 22, 2018 12:12 PM

Nov 2016
It's hard to find a good guy this days. Most of them are rude and simply stupid. You'll need to look harder I suppose.
Nov 22, 2018 12:17 PM

Oct 2009
Because I'm a Bad Boy. Don't like it? Leave 💪😎
Nov 22, 2018 12:21 PM

Nov 2018
Not hard to find a good guy. That means you need to look harder and improve on your ability to be able to differentiate shitty dudes from the good ones.
Nov 22, 2018 12:51 PM

Jan 2013
mmm idk all my male friends are really good people.

weetI guess, as long as I have life, all I can do is fight with all my might.
Nov 22, 2018 12:51 PM
Jul 2018
*waits for the flood of "nice guys" to show up*

Nov 22, 2018 1:04 PM

Mar 2018
We’ve learned your secrets, skanks! We know you like being treated like shit! Who are you kidding???
Help stop the spread of Korean propaganda (KPrOP) and sign this petition!
http://chng.it/Yw8Vzwk4Tg
Nov 22, 2018 1:16 PM

Jul 2015
L_o_l_i said:
This thread is about personal experience and is not meant to every boy out there. Most of the boys that have talked to me pretend to be nice to me but later on just tell me that I should do things their way. I've always ended up ignoring those kinds of people because I don't feel like it's right for me to just follow along to anything they tell me to do. It feels like they want to control me. I feel like the real nice boys are the ones that let me be me. I hope I'm not the only one that has had this issue.

I would like to know also .....this is the reason i mostly hang with Women other guys are generally mean and rude i thought in general other guys around my age would grow up but well i was wrong.

that being said it can also be the type of guys you hang around like i live in a town of Bogans (think hillbillys) so it's expected that the guys are nasty and treat women like meat and are all the sporty types who bully other guys.
Nov 22, 2018 1:25 PM

Jul 2015
Taylor3112 said:
*waits for the flood of "nice guys" to show up*

Same tbh i think this thread will attract a ton of them.
Nov 22, 2018 1:38 PM

Nov 2015
Guys are more forward. Even the nicest guys I can think of say things that leave me taken aback. Girls are much more "hush hush~".

In the end, there are going to be girls more rude than any guy you've known. This is just a people in general type of thing.
Nov 22, 2018 3:17 PM

Mar 2016
deg said:
But these traits are caused by the testosterone hormone. It has nothing to do with the gene pool. Unless perhaps you want men to have estrogen from now on?
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Nov 22, 2018 3:49 PM

Jul 2014
I don't know how to answer this question, there are so many reasons. I don't think it is uncommon to feel this way.

It might be exhausting, but I think getting to know as many types of people as possible will lead to meeting several decent guys quite quickly.
Nov 22, 2018 4:27 PM

Oct 2012
L_o_l_i said:
Most of the boys that have talked to me pretend to be nice to me but later on just tell me that I should do things their way.
What does this mean? Can you give examples of what they wanted you to do? It's hard to tell if it's bad luck or something else without more details. Sure, meeting one or two controlling boyfriends is one thing, but if you're meeting a lot of people, and this is a recurring event, my bet is that there's something else in the mix.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Nov 22, 2018 4:29 PM

Oct 2012
deg said:
L_o_l_i said:

gender equality is only recent in human history anyway so maybe submissive males and dominant females will come out if this gender equality thing progresses more, but for now even feminists i think do not want to initiate dates for the most part so they still prefer the dominant/aggressive/assertive male partner

Dominant, aggressive, assertive, and controlling are all different things. Controlling is not dominant, it is indicative of low self-esteem.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Nov 22, 2018 4:43 PM

Oct 2018
Why have there been so man "Why boys/girls are ____" it's a bit funny

Anyway, it depends on dude to dude, like some dudes are just more blunt especially when they're younger, while some guys aren't really like that.

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Nov 22, 2018 4:45 PM

Apr 2012
A lot of guys can be very straight forward, including myself. This can misinterpreted as being rude sometimes, but that's not the intent.
katsucats said:
deg said:

Dominant, aggressive, assertive, and controlling are all different things. Controlling is not dominant, it is indicative of low self-esteem.
I'm going to echo Katsucats on this one. Being controlling has nothing to do with being dominant. Controlling has to do with low-self esteem and insecurity.
Nov 22, 2018 4:47 PM

Feb 2018

Lads, I think they found the answers in each other's questions...

Quite the well-timed destiny
Nov 22, 2018 4:49 PM

Jul 2017
lol the 2 recent topics that are being answered are complaints toward boys and girls
well I do think there are guys who are approaching you with ulterior motives
but mostly I guess its just a part of their social personality
regardless of gender, there are people who would show their colors when things get into their ways
I have met someone who literally is there to meet new people, especially girls, just to increase his number of friends on socal media in order to make him feel popular
MAYOIIINov 22, 2018 5:07 PM
Nov 22, 2018 4:53 PM

Jul 2013
Nice bait, regardless of whether you purposefully meant for it to be. If you want the thread not to be targeted at all boys you should make it "Why are some boys rude" or something similar, because as it stands, it's targeting all boys.

Are you sure you're not a naughty girl, op?

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Nov 22, 2018 5:05 PM

Oct 2018
katsucats said:
L_o_l_i said:
Most of the boys that have talked to me pretend to be nice to me but later on just tell me that I should do things their way.
What does this mean? Can you give examples of what they wanted you to do? It's hard to tell if it's bad luck or something else without more details. Sure, meeting one or two controlling boyfriends is one thing, but if you're meeting a lot of people, and this is a recurring event, my bet is that there's something else in the mix.
I've been banned in other forums for speaking my mind and I purposely skipped those details to avoid unwanted atention hihi. All these bad experiences have made me stronger though my heart remain soft somehow. I wish I could leave behind my heartache and cast away at times.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 22, 2018 5:12 PM

Oct 2018
lamawalrus said:
I don't know how to answer this question, there are so many reasons. I don't think it is uncommon to feel this way.

It might be exhausting, but I think getting to know as many types of people as possible will lead to meeting several decent guys quite quickly.
Thank you for the honest answer. I was just speaking out my mind hihi.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 22, 2018 5:14 PM

Oct 2018
mascarpone said:
A lot of guys can be very straight forward, including myself. This can misinterpreted as being rude sometimes, but that's not the intent.
That's the reason I give them a chance and my heart gets stepped on anyway. I find this thread very helpful for advice. Thank you for the honesty.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 22, 2018 5:15 PM

Nov 2016
Boys are stupid.
Also just be clear about your own views and opinions, and if someone don't respect you tell them to fuck off
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Nov 22, 2018 5:19 PM

Oct 2018
mayoinnaisu said:
I have met someone who literally is there to meet new people, especially girls, just to increase his number of friends on socal media in order to make him feel popular
I spoke out of the heart and if that didn't seem genuine enough for ya I'm sorry. I do keep seing people increase their friend list by 3k+ just to look popular and that's the reason whenever one of them asks to be friends with me I deny them.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 22, 2018 5:21 PM

Oct 2018
Gan_water said:
it takes 6 weeks of knowing a person before they start to get on your nerves.

Don't worry, it's very natural
Ya reminded me of this song that I relate to in a very deep emotional level hihi. Thanks for the helpful info.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 22, 2018 5:24 PM

Oct 2018
Mayling said:
Boys are stupid.
Also just be clear about your own views and opinions, and if someone don't respect you tell them to fuck off
I tried that and got a perma ban for cussing them out to leave me be. Nowadays I'm thankful there's an ignore button teehee. Thank you for the support, really needed it. :3

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 22, 2018 5:26 PM

Apr 2012
L_o_l_i said:
mascarpone said:
That's the reason I give them a chance and my heart gets stepped on anyway. I find this thread very helpful for advice. Thank you for the honesty.
You're welcome and I do my best to avoid sugar coating things.
Nov 22, 2018 5:29 PM

May 2013
L_o_l_i said:
[Ya reminded me of this song that I relate to in a very deep emotional level hihi. Thanks for the helpful info.

Oh for real I'm very glad haha ^^

Imagine Dragons always makes me want to listen to RAdiohead again

I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Nov 22, 2018 5:36 PM

Oct 2018
Gan_water said:
L_o_l_i said:
[Ya reminded me of this song that I relate to in a very deep emotional level hihi. Thanks for the helpful info.

Oh for real I'm very glad haha ^^

Imagine Dragons always makes me want to listen to RAdiohead again
Without trying to get off topic no lie I could listen to them for hours.

L0LlNov 22, 2018 5:39 PM

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 22, 2018 5:59 PM

May 2014
You gotta find a guy that wears their heart on their sleeve like me
Nov 22, 2018 6:07 PM

Oct 2018
Kazataro said:
I threw my heart away a long time ago. At least ya still wear yours hihi.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 22, 2018 6:10 PM
Jul 2018
We actually share a relatively high affinity. Let's be friends! But you'll have to do as I say.
Nov 22, 2018 6:11 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Most men aren't rude in my opinion and while many people lack courtesy I would say that people nowadays are a lot nicer than what it used to be let's say 200, 100, 50 or even 30 years ago.

deg said:

I don't think submissiveness is a gender thing. You remember that mal thread about whether you are S or an M, the ratios were pretty much the same for both sexes with males being slightly more S but considering that there are men who just wouldn't admit it because of social pressure makes me think that if everyone answered honestly they would be very close if not equal.

In fact if you look at history examples long before gender equality or feminism were a thing there were plenty of documented M males and S females.

I believe the reason behind why we have this stereotype is that "aggressive", "dominant" and "assertive" partner is usually considered a strong one that will most likely make your life easier by bringing more security/stability to it even if it means giving up on your true nature. In fact I talked on that topic with a SE Asian girl recently who believe that being a female in her country is a blessing and would sacrifice some of her freedom just to avoid the hell that males go through to get a good education and a decent job in order to support a family.

And to be honest I doubt it would be any different if society was the complete opposite, a lot of men would most likely accept a dominant woman as their partner even if they don't have a submissive nature as long as she's is able to support the whole family and reduce their responsibilities to housework and watching after potential children they might have.
Nov 22, 2018 6:11 PM
Jul 2018
I met a bunch of asshole-women as well, so... both genders are raised to be such in a different way, mostly at least. There are enough abusive women too, so you can tell that it depends on a person's individual personality.

Although I also made different experiences with both genders as kid and teen, just the other way around. I always had a group of exclusively male friends between like 7-15, because the "smiling in your face and then stabbing you in the back"-attitude really wore me down. They even didn't think of each other as friends and knew their friends didn't like them and vice versa. Nonetheless they still spend every free hour together, called them sweetie while smiling in their face and bitch, when they left.
Especially the girls from the wealthy families did this and I know it's cliched, but it's also my experiences too. xD
What I hated the most, I think, was that one almost tend to copy their way of treating each other, when you have been with them.

Tl;dr: There is a lot of toxicity in its own ways between many teenage girls or how they treat others in general.

I think there are also more adult women than men doing this. Still, I got along very well with more older teenage girls and adult women than at younger age.
So, I dunno... I thought that more guys than girls were more straight-forward or at least not that backstabbing.
Nov 22, 2018 6:20 PM

Nov 2018
Boys can be rude. Girls can be rude. Men can be rude. Women can be rude. Non-binary people can be rude. Transgender people can be rude.

People can be rude. Some aren't, but some are.

That's about as far as anyone can really go into discussing this matter. Anything else seems to turn the corner into sexism and baseless generalizations with lightning speed.
Nov 22, 2018 6:26 PM

Jan 2009
YaoiMaster said:
deg said:
But these traits are caused by the testosterone hormone. It has nothing to do with the gene pool. Unless perhaps you want men to have estrogen from now on?

lol hormones are part of biology and genetics is the blueprint of any biology anyway

plus those who become fathers undergo hormonal changes like increase in estrogen levels https://www.livescience.com/46322-fatherhood-changes-brain.html
Nov 22, 2018 6:30 PM

May 2014
L_o_l_i said:
Kazataro said:

That's so corny unless you were trying to make me laugh then good job
Nov 22, 2018 6:35 PM

Oct 2018
Kazataro said:
L_o_l_i said:

That's so corny unless you were trying to make me laugh then good job
It's funny to me that you thought I was serious. Glad I gave ya a giggle or two though hihi.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

680 by Jozuwa-_- »»
2 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

25 by _untitled »»
26 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 8 hours ago

3 by Spunkert »»
47 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

38 by Meusnier »»
53 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals? ( 1 2 )

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

51 by scarydragon »»
58 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.