Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 27, 2018 2:01 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
So being in a ongoing story there is a lot of fan theories and I know lots of people parce them as interesting or really dumb, especially once the series is over and they're not true. I find going through the Naruto theories especially were pretty dumb (many of them were a lot more interesting then what actually happened). And a friend of mine who was into Bleach stated that all of them were pretty terrible all around because Kubo lack of going in depth with many characters outside main players.

Just overall curious on stance with legit fan theories (ones that a lot of the community hype about)? And favorites from dead series or ongoing? Or really dumb ones, I don't mix with fan fare outside a few fandoms so I am curious.
May 27, 2018 2:08 PM

Jun 2017
Waluigi did 9/11

www.reddit.com/r/waluigidid911/
I'm a shitposter for fun
May 27, 2018 2:12 PM
Apr 2014

+1 for high quality shitpost, your service is appreciated by the MAL community and the internet in general

May 27, 2018 2:14 PM

Apr 2014
pokemon/satoshi is in a coma ever since he was electrocuted day one into his journey or something
naruto/naruto's father-in-law was scheming since the news of narutos conception in his mothers womb to have him marry his daughter
sao/kirito died night one in the game
May 27, 2018 2:16 PM

Apr 2016
Aren't all the "ship" theories the infamous ones ?

In the end they are just theories, nothing more lol.
May 27, 2018 2:19 PM

Jun 2017
framboos said:

+1 for high quality shitpost, your service is appreciated by the MAL community and the internet in general
Your right. I think i'm browsing reddit too much.

Also, cut it out with that font man, it just makes you look incredibly pretentious.
I'm a shitposter for fun
May 27, 2018 2:20 PM

Nov 2012
Crocodile is Luffy's mother.
Proffesor Akasa is the Boss in Detective Conan.
Tobi is the Ramen Guy.
May 27, 2018 2:21 PM

Nov 2016
SuperRed said:
Crocodile is Luffy's mother.
Proffesor Akasa is the Boss in Detective Conan.
Tobi is the Ramen Guy.

We already know who the Boss is.

One Piece fans are the worst when it comes to random theories.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 27, 2018 2:22 PM
Apr 2014
ZionPulse said:
framboos said:

Your right. I think i'm browsing reddit too much.

Also, cut it out with that font man, it just makes you look incredibly pretentious.

but, but... I like it... :(

I also love to show off my awesome BBcode skills

You're probably right tho

May 27, 2018 2:23 PM

Jun 2017
One which is not as much as a theory but sth that will surely happen at the end of One Piece is that

May 27, 2018 2:40 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Swagernator said:

Mmmh dependable. Guess it depends on how serious people take it. As a shipper myself and maybe because I'm older I tend not to care about canon end game much.

FMmatron said:

Yeah? But I feel like many of them have been on the mark. Especially big ones.

May 27, 2018 2:42 PM

Jan 2017
Swagernator said:

SHipping is more like wishing it would happen, not actually thinking it will
May 27, 2018 2:43 PM

Sep 2015
the carthus sandworm is actually sun bro Solaire
N.etorare T.echnical R.esearcher
May 27, 2018 2:44 PM

Nov 2016
Stripes said:
Swagernator said:

Mmmh dependable. Guess it depends on how serious people take it. As a shipper myself and maybe because I'm older I tend not to care about canon ending game much.

FMmatron said:

Just a drop in the ocean compared to all the crap I've read. And most stuff which became the real deal had substance,while others are just wet dreams of delusional fans.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 27, 2018 2:46 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
FMmatron said:
Stripes said:

Mmmh dependable. Guess it depends on how serious people take it. As a shipper myself and maybe because I'm older I tend not to care about canon ending game much.

Just a drop in the ocean compared to all the crap I've read. And most stuff which became the real deal had substance,while others are just wet dreams of delusional fans.

Fair enough. I was into One Piece for about 4 years but I didn't delve too hard into the fanboy banter. I'm sure reddit is a breading ground of bad plot ideas.
May 27, 2018 2:48 PM

Sep 2016
A few months ago I got to read the Twin Ciel theory from Kuroshitsuji (Thread:https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1181397), and I, in my infinite innocence thought it was bullshit and that no sane author could pull that crap and remain with any dignity afterwards.

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?
One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

May 27, 2018 2:54 PM

Nov 2016
Stripes said:
FMmatron said:

Fair enough. I was into One Piece for about 4 years but I didn't delve too hard into the fanboy banter. I'm sure reddit is a breading ground of bad plot ideas.

Reddit must be bad,youtuber are also pretty shitty.

May 27, 2018 2:55 PM

Jul 2016
That one One piece theory going by the name Inherited will is good imo, probably the best one I've seen.
May 27, 2018 2:59 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Noesnecesario said:
A few months ago I got to read the Twin Ciel theory from Kuroshitsuji (Thread:https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1181397), and I, in my infinite innocence thought it was bullshit and that no sane author could pull that crap and remain with any dignity afterwards.

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?

WAIT. Did that turn out to be true??? Holy shit. I saw that going around forever. WELP.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 27, 2018 3:03 PM

Sep 2016
Stripes said:
Noesnecesario said:

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?

WAIT. Did that turn out to be true??? Holy shit. I saw that going around forever. WELP.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes and not only that, it gets even worse in the latest chapter. I can't spoil it, you should read it for yourself.
One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

May 27, 2018 3:22 PM

Oct 2010
Well, there's always my crazy theory that shinji became god at the end of end of eva but he was bored so he awakened humanity by force and made it so that they relive in the rebuilds the actions from before just because those were special moments for him and he was still depressed, meeting asuka and battling the angels, he wanted these scenarios again. He then chose to forgot to make it more interesting.

And my second theory is that all the top dogs from keijo are using illeagal drugs to enhance their asses and they are also involved with the gambling yakuza.
May 27, 2018 3:31 PM

Sep 2015
Kayano Ai and Matsuoka Yoshitsugu are secretly dating. Does this count?
May 27, 2018 3:36 PM

Apr 2018
Lelouch being alive has been debated since the ending of S2

Now that s3 comes out, pretty sure that fanbase is gonna become a shitstorm
May 27, 2018 4:13 PM

Nov 2009
Noesnecesario said:

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?

Holy crap, I'm not even mad that I got spoiled reading this. I wasn't reading it anyways, but I'm sure as hell going to read it now lol.

Some Pokemon theories other than the coma one include:

Ash never ages because he saw Ho-oh in the first episode. Ho-oh's Pokedex entry says that anyone seeing it will be granted eternal happiness, so Ash is forever ten so he can eternally continue his Pokemon journey. I think I read somewhere that he is actually 11 in Sun and Moon, so I'm not sure this one is holding up lol.

Speaking of Sun and Moon, the theory is that in the game, you play as the rival. Normally your rival picks the Pokemon that yours is weak to, but Hau picks the one that is weak to yours. Normally your rival beats you to destinations like gyms, but Hau always arrives second.

And my personal favorite:
"Brock is cursed with Mystic Eyes of Gorgon, Medusa. If he opened his eyes and looked at someone, they would turn to stone. This is why he became a rock-type Pokémon trainer. You cannot turn stone into stone."(https://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheories/comments/11w6wg/why_brock_doesnt_close_his_eyes_xpost_from/)
May 27, 2018 4:40 PM

Nov 2011
Tobi is Obito in Naruto is a stupid move by Masashi Kishimoto, he really could do better..
The Boss of BO in Detective Conan and Ciel's truth in Kuroshitsuji are good reveals I think ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
May 27, 2018 4:43 PM
Jul 2018
I really like can theories and analysis from youtuber Joy Boy on one piece. He draw attention to many details casual reader like me miss and quite a few of the theories actually turn out to be right
May 27, 2018 5:15 PM

Dec 2017
Jim_Heart said:
Tobi is Obito in Naruto is a stupid move by Masashi Kishimoto, he really could do better..

instead of him actually being madara? i think that both their introductions as separate people were pretty good
May 27, 2018 5:46 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Jim_Heart said:

I called that years in advance and nobody believed meeeeee.
May 27, 2018 6:23 PM

Oct 2015
Catalano said:
Well, there's always my crazy theory that shinji became god at the end of end of eva but he was bored so he awakened humanity by force and made it so that they relive in the rebuilds the actions from before just because those were special moments for him and he was still depressed, meeting asuka and battling the angels, he wanted these scenarios again. He then chose to forgot to make it more interesting.

And my second theory is that all the top dogs from keijo are using illeagal drugs to enhance their asses and they are also involved with the gambling yakuza.

i mean, in a sense that's probably what rebuild is, a sequel made by shinji's delusion and dreams
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
May 27, 2018 7:15 PM

Dec 2016
Dragon Ball Super: Black Goku was future Goten
May 28, 2018 12:11 AM

Apr 2016
GuyWRunningShirt said:
Swagernator said:

SHipping is more like wishing it would happen, not actually thinking it will

I can guarantee that there are certain fangroups who believe it will happened.

Stripes said:
As a shipper myself and maybe because I'm older I tend not to care about canon end game much.

So you genuinely believe in ships that are not canon ?

Am asking because you said you're shipper yourself.
SwagernatorMay 28, 2018 12:18 AM
May 28, 2018 12:43 AM
Apr 2014
Kerylon said:
Lelouch being alive has been debated since the ending of S2

Now that s3 comes out, pretty sure that fanbase is gonna become a shitstorm

Either that or s3 won't be near as good as the previous two.

May 28, 2018 2:50 AM

Jul 2015
Not really sure if this was a real theory or just a shitpost theory
but there were alot of people that thought Ino and Deidara were related in some way (Including me)
there was also a debate on Deidara's gender, before the anime appearance no one knew if he was a guy or a girl
SUPER CUTIE SUPER STAR
Sep 2, 2018 12:49 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I'm bringing this thread back since MAL cock blocked.
Sep 3, 2018 12:28 AM

Jan 2018
I missed the blue text. Maleria lacks flavor.

More topics from this board

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

224 by JaniSIr »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 9 hours ago

36 by ArpitPatel »»
8 minutes ago

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - Apr 24

31 by Cronosmu »»
12 minutes ago

» Similar sounding Anime opening/ending songs

erikkamirs - May 3, 2020

10 by karsonardoe »»
12 minutes ago

» Great Teacher Onizuka

Enn - Mar 21, 2007

13 by Zimmu »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.