Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 29, 2017 7:45 AM

Apr 2016
This anime was so great. I'm so sad that Komiya, best girl lost to main heroine. OMG Komiya sad face broke my heart in million pieces..😢 When she cried i started to cry too like a baby 😭😭😭😭
Final score 9/10

Dec 29, 2017 7:50 AM

Apr 2012
SkyLETV said:
RobertBobert said:
I hope that I will ever see anime, where the third character is not introduced just to suffer and create a non-existent weight to the central couple.

I know right? It's always the same, instead of developing the relationship between the two who are going to end up together, they put in a third one just to make us suffer. And I liked Natsume but Komiya was too good. :/

I pray to the Gods that Rem was not so :). However, as I noticed, recently played by Inori Minase characters got quite a big push in their works.
Dec 29, 2017 7:58 AM

Mar 2014
RobertBobert said:
Jak said:
So who ends up with who?

With whom and expected. With Natsume, of course.

I really hoped that Eita would answer somehow in positive way to Komiya. Their chemistry fits at the best - imo. But nope.
Sadly, the predicted ending rushed in and we got what we see always in so many animes: first girl wins.

In general, the anime was well made and i enjoyed - even there were some scenes that were a bit ridicilous.
Dec 29, 2017 8:21 AM
Jun 2016
Well it looks like they followed the novel ending (which I thought was absolute trash) to the letter.

I feel so bad for Ena, I liked her almost just as much as Mio. I knew she was going to be rejected but still. Her crying and seeing her with her eyes all red was unbearable. But seeing her face light up when her two pals signed up to the club with her made me feel better. Maybe she'll end up with one of them instead?

As much as I hated how illogical the final build-up was (where exactly did Eita go after gaining superhuman strength and hitting the ball out of town?) I'm glad they didn't skip too much time. Seems like it's been about a month since graduation? It's still pretty believable.

Visually, I thought the final scene was spectacular. I know the whole cherry blossom motif has been done to death, but it was still nice way to end it. I would have preferred the confession to have happened just before the credits rolled and then showing them in the early stages of their relationship but I guess this was better than nothing.

Haruto and Morikawa doing long distance was pretty predictable (like everything else in this show) but at least everyone got a somewhat happy ending.

I wonder why they didn't translate what were arguably the most important LINE messages in the show.
dqtl74Jan 2, 2018 8:14 AM
Dec 29, 2017 8:46 AM

Mar 2017
I'll go out with you Komiya-san! (;;)
The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off.
Dec 29, 2017 8:48 AM
Jul 2018
Well, it ends just like everyone's guess.

The ending is just like the usual, MC ends up with main heroine, new girl gets rejected.

I kinda hoped this anime could go on a bit longer though, since Soma Morikawa pair is the one I like the most here, and they end up in a pretty nice condition.

One of the better shows in this season, although not exactly great either. 7.5/10
Dec 29, 2017 9:01 AM

Aug 2016
To be honest, the build up to the finale was amazing but the finale itself was... a bit lackluster. Mio is supposed to be the main girl but somehow it feels like she had way less screentime and WAY less interaction with Izumi in comparison to Komiya. Also felt the animation and art in the first half of the episode was rather terrible. Would have loved to see more of Mio and Izumi but we only got around a minute of the two of them together at the end which was disappointing.
Great show. But a meh finale. The OSTs, OP and ED are one of my favorite now though.

バカ
I'm not smart, I just wear glasses
"Anime is just Japanese Cartoons, Cartoons are just Western Anime"
☁ н є ѕ ι т α т ι σ и ☁
Dec 29, 2017 9:08 AM
Jun 2017
To be honest im so excited for this finale episode... but after watching it im not sure if im gonna like the ending or not- although im rooting for Eita and komiya, im sure that it will still be Natsume in the end since she is the MC of the series. But the way it has ended- on the final seconds of the series they just say i like you to each other and thats it...

Asie from it its hours post grad when Eita rejected Komiya after giving her gift to him. Its just a sad one...

Post reading comments:
* ill agree with many that Komiya has able to build up more on this series rather than Natsume and as a matter of fact (especially in the second half of the series) Komiya has more airing time with Eita rather than Natsume... its just a sad one...😔😔😔
FouAlterDec 29, 2017 9:29 AM
Dec 29, 2017 9:28 AM

Oct 2010
RobertBobert said:
Eh, the miracle did not happen and we have another generic end with the illusion of intrigue. It's a pity. I hope that I will ever see anime, where the third character is not introduced just to suffer and create a non-existent weight to the central couple.

What anime do you watch? The "New girl" winning is a very common trope. In fact, it's unusual to see the "Childhood friend" win like this. Overall, I rooted for Komiya but she just didn't have enough time to capture Eita's heart.

Overall, I feel this show could've been a lot better with more time to develop the characters.
Dec 29, 2017 9:42 AM

Apr 2012
Kougeru said:
RobertBobert said:
Eh, the miracle did not happen and we have another generic end with the illusion of intrigue. It's a pity. I hope that I will ever see anime, where the third character is not introduced just to suffer and create a non-existent weight to the central couple.

What anime do you watch? The "New girl" winning is a very common trope. In fact, it's unusual to see the "Childhood friend" win like this. Overall, I rooted for Komiya but she just didn't have enough time to capture Eita's heart.

Overall, I feel this show could've been a lot better with more time to develop the characters.

In any case, the boredom or generic nature of the winning girl does not depend on it directly. There are a lot of works where the girlfriend of childhood is a nicer and well-developed character.
Dec 29, 2017 10:03 AM
Dec 2017
RobertBobert said:

Kokoro connect 😁
Dec 29, 2017 10:40 AM

Jul 2017
I loved this series. It had a realistic approach to high school in your senior years and despite what everyone said, I was always on team Natsume. I believe Komiya was put in to increase drama and tension between the two to give depth to the anime; and she did just that. The anime had great conflict. 9/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2017 10:42 AM

Dec 2015
ffs, Eita made best girl cry.
Dec 29, 2017 10:43 AM
Aug 2016
Garbage anime overall. Garbage ending. Horrible animations that made me almost puke (Pine Jam, you really suck), horrible mc's. The only decent things in this anime was Komiya and the Haruto/Morikawa ship.

4/10 and it's even higher than what it actually deserve.
Dec 29, 2017 10:46 AM

Jul 2017
Hebi_op said:
Garbage anime overall. Garbage ending. Horrible animations that made me almost puke (Pine Jam, you really suck), horrible mc's. The only decent things in this anime was Komiya and the Haruto/Morikawa ship.

Get ready to be attacked soon lmao
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2017 10:49 AM
Aug 2016
RetroLord120 said:
Hebi_op said:

Get ready to be attacked soon lmao

Couldn't care less dude. Honestly, it's just the pure truth.
Dec 29, 2017 11:18 AM
Nov 2016
So they did get together in the end. I like the way they ended the show. However, the emotional impact was somewhat lacking.

It was slow paced but pretty enjoyable. I liked it. 7/10
Dec 29, 2017 11:48 AM
Feb 2009
I think this series just dropped from an 8/10 to a 0/10 for me. The Natsume x Eita pairing felt way too forced. Komiya x Eita is a lot better of a pairing in my opinion. Then again, I really strongly dislike characters like Natsume so there's that.
Dec 29, 2017 11:50 AM

Feb 2015
Pretty predictable anime which never really did anything different. It was well made and directed.

Shame they didn't make me care enough for the Mio. Koymiya was a far better character.

Not bad but could have been done better 7/10
Dec 29, 2017 12:15 PM

Aug 2017
The best girl lose =(
Visual Novels should have a place in this site, really
Dec 29, 2017 12:25 PM
Dec 2017
Now when I first watched this anime I was attracted to its warm and calm atmosphere, something that is rarely seen in anime filled up with comedic scenes and the like. I liked the protagonist who was not like another blithering idiot that romance/sol/high school anime usually focus on. It was fine, and I liked it so much I regarded it on par with the other big two of this season (inuyashiki and ancient magus bride) The OP sounded great, and the anime had a lot going for it.

But this was all overshadowed by the contents of the story, and the lesson it teaches us (the viewers) is something that I find myself very uncomfortable with. Allow me to explain. Natsume is a quiet studious girl as we all know, and she likes the mc, well and she was the ex-president. That's literally all i know about her. I don't know anything about her personality, or anything that goes through her mind for that matter. She liked Soma but eventually reconsiders this, but we never really understand why exactly she did that. It was probably because Eita's been helping her out but it's all just speculation, and I mean, if she's been liking soma for several years now, she could've just gone on liking him. That's why i cannot accept why she suddenly switched to eita if the anime doesn't give me a reason. Natsume and Eita's "friendship" (if you could call it that) is weak and all Natsume did was put her studies first. She had no intention to pursue her crush (soma at that time) and when she suddenly switched to Eita i always get reminded of someone picking food off a menu. There's no indication whatsoever that she likes someone even if she says she does, she doesn't smile, she doesn't blush, she doesn't go out of her way to do something (and it's he same for morikawa, but at least she never actually said she liked soma, it was more of accepting -- or postponing -- his confession)
All in all, Natsume feels like a cardboard cutout.

The reason why people ship komiya with eita (i was team natsume at first but switched when komiya got serious) is that unlike natsume, she knows what she wants and actively pursues it even though she might lose out in the end, and she did. She actively shows us that she likes eita and isn't fickle with her feelings. She doesn't give up when things get tough; she's tenacious. She's everything natsume is not. And most importantly, she actually has chemistry with eita. They joke, they talk, they help one another out. AND NOT NATSUME. Natsume never spared a thought for Eita. It was just exams exams exams.

The moment Komiya lost I realised what the main message of the show was: that fate will decide everything. Komiya fought but lost because it was fate. Natsume won because it was fate. Rita chose Natsume not because of her personality but because "Ive liked her for a ling time". (i quoted eita). I chose her because I feel it is meant to be, not because of how wonderful she is, not how she makes me feel, not how much she cares about me. I find this idea very distasteful and seeing Komiya lose out was very heartbreaking.

For those who say it's realistic, maybe it is in portraying how we make bad choices in choosing romantic partners. Otherwise, it's not. Only those who actively pursue relationships get them and only those who put in the effort sustain them. In real life, many do.

Burguburu said:
I hate the ending. So sad that a good character like Komiya is wasted in this generic anime. Natsume did NOTHING to end with Eita unlike Komiya, she does EVERYTHING all the time and she is rejected for the sake of Natsume (the worst character in the show).-.-. The ending is so boring that feels disappointing. 1/5 for the episode 4/10 for the anime.

I dislike the anime for the message it conveys, the fact that the characters aren't realistic, don't have a personality and in the end those who did didn't get rewarded and instead got punished.

First 6 episodes were an 8/10, final score 4/10.

Btw, about the ending. Didn't they end up in different universities? This wasn't addressed at all, how they're going to handle that, especially with a person as fickle as mio.

Edit:
RetroLord120 said:
I loved this series. It had a realistic approach to high school in your senior years and despite what everyone said, I was always on team Natsume. I believe Komiya was put in to increase drama and tension between the two to give depth to the anime; and she did just that. The anime had great conflict. 9/10

Indeed that was her role. But it becomes a problem when Komiya has a deeper personality and greater chemistry with the mc. When this happens the not-so-best-girl is supposed to become the one who causes drama and loses out. Natsume doesn't
bonedrudeaddyDec 29, 2017 12:35 PM
Dec 29, 2017 12:29 PM
Mar 2008
This shit is inexcusable, who calls it good romance must have something wrong in the head.
On one side you have Ena, who did everything she could to build her relationship with Eita. They spent like 4-5 episodes toward that. He was cold toward her at first, but he slowly warmed up to her. THAT'S CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. THAT'S HOW YOU DO ROMANCE.
On the other side you have Mio, who completely ignored Eita's existence for years and then suddenly she's head over heels for him (exactly when she lost Soma for good, how fucking convenient). They interact only once (the snowfall episode) and NEVER AGAIN FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES.
They pulled the wallpaper thing to bring some shitty jealousy drama (he can't change the wallpaper? Give me a break). Then they don't talk, not even through LINE, for an entire month. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Am I supposed to like this couple? It's dogshit. It's boring. It's bland. It's uninteresting. It has no appeal.
I hope they both meet our good old friend Truck-kun.
Dec 29, 2017 12:33 PM
Dec 2017
Octave_ said:
This shit is inexcusable, who calls it good romance must have something wrong in the head.
On one side you have Ena, who did everything she could to build her relationship with Eita. They spent like 4-5 episodes toward that. He was cold toward her at first, but he slowly warmed up to her. THAT'S CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. THAT'S HOW YOU DO ROMANCE.
On the other side you have Mio, who completely ignored Eita's existence for years and then suddenly she's head over heels for him (exactly when she lost Soma for good, how fucking convenient). They interact only once (the snowfall episode) and NEVER AGAIN FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES.
They pulled the wallpaper thing to bring some shitty jealousy drama (he can't change the wallpaper? Give me a break). Then they don't talk, not even through LINE, for an entire month. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Am I supposed to like this couple? It's dogshit. It's boring. It's bland. It's uninteresting. It has no appeal.

Agreed, I find this very troubling. If it weren't for the OST and uniqueness of the first 5-6 episodes I would've given it a 2/10 or 3/10
Dec 29, 2017 12:34 PM
Jul 2018
predictable lol

but still this was a very enjoying anime
7/10
Dec 29, 2017 12:41 PM
Jun 2014
Mehh.. First (and worst) girl won in the end :( Well, i guess i'm happy it has an ending, but still...

Also, this episode had some epic scale bullshit. Needing to win in order to confess, but don't actually confess after winning...... Ignoring messages of the one you love for a month and then just show up out of nowhere... And the biggest one is rejecting the girl who is genuine and fun, and don't have a personality like a brick. What the actual fuck?

Dec 29, 2017 12:42 PM

Aug 2015
So it just kind of just... ended. I was expecting more from an ending than just that.
Dec 29, 2017 12:43 PM
Jun 2014
Octave_ said:

Completely agree.

I did initially think he'd choose Komiya because of how Mio was behaving and acts.. Never in my life did i think the series would end like this. Who finds this ending appealing?
StormenDec 29, 2017 12:51 PM
Dec 29, 2017 12:44 PM

Sep 2011
The ending's impact is so weak for me. Would be better if he managed to meet Mio at the last second before she left on their meet up.

Octave_ said:

Why not? You're not even Eita. Eita's feelings is the same as normal humans. If he really loves Mio to the point he can't go with Komiya, it can't be help. That's normal in human relationships with third party.

Oh wait. Maybe because it's anime and it's always about escaping realism. People seems can't accept how realistic these kind of relationships so it seems you won't understand.

Most anime with romance is always a wish-granting device for audience to make "oh look these two have chemistry we must make them end up together". Too bad for you Just Because isn't a wish-granting device because it's all about considering the characters' feelings, not only to Komiya.
TennoujiDec 29, 2017 12:52 PM

Dec 29, 2017 12:53 PM
Mar 2008
Tennouji said:

Why not? You're not even Eita. Eita's feelings is the same as normal humans. If he really loves Mio to the point he can't go with Komiya, it can't be help.

That, that's the issue! They need to show it! They never developed Mio x Eita! We only saw a couple flashbacks when they were in middle school, and that's it. He had a crush for her back then? Alright, okay, that's fine. But then he moved and came back 3 years later, and he's still fixated on her. Real people move on. This is just forcing the main pair together.
Dec 29, 2017 12:57 PM

Jul 2014
A mellow ending for a mellow show. Not gonna pretend like this anime is the best thing ever due to its underwhelming ending. But it definitely takes an approach that I wish more romance drama anime took, as too many are just loud, exaggerated, wishy-washy shows featuring melodramatic characters and conflicts.

7.5/10, but rounded to 8 for at least following the right path/idea. +the OP, ED and OST in general are <3
Dec 29, 2017 12:58 PM

Sep 2011
Octave_ said:
Tennouji said:

Why not? You're not even Eita. Eita's feelings is the same as normal humans. If he really loves Mio to the point he can't go with Komiya, it can't be help.

That, that's the issue! They need to show it! They never developed Mio x Eita! We only saw a couple flashbacks when they were in middle school, and that's it. He had a crush for her back then? Alright, okay, that's fine. But then he moved and came back 3 years later, and he's still fixated on her. Real people move on. This is just forcing the main pair together.

He would've moved on if they never met again. The problem is it happened. Basically if Eita and Mio didn't meet together and Eita only meet Komiya, obviously Eita and Komiya will end up each other. It's very simple as that. If you can't handle romance with third party, it's better for you to avoid those types because almost all of those are like these.

And there's no need to show, yes it's frustrating that they should've showed more but on Eita's mind, he thinks "oh I'm the same school as Mio's so that means I have a chance", regardless on their chemistry that is showed on this anime. You don't even consider of their past chemistry and yes they've only showed few flashbacks but it can't be helped because this show has 12 episodes. They can't do something about it to convince people who're complaining the Eita x Mio ending like you. What you can only do is to understand it better and take realistic consideration.
TennoujiDec 29, 2017 1:07 PM

Dec 29, 2017 1:04 PM
Apr 2015
It's not that deep. Pretty good anime overall, don't know why people are knocking it.
I just want to know what the phone texts said exactly.
Dec 29, 2017 1:06 PM
Mar 2008
Tennouji said:

He would've moved on if they never met again. The problem is it happened. Basically if Eita and Mio didn't meet together and Eita only meet Komiya, obviously Eita and Komiya will end up each other. It's very simple as that. If you can't handle romance with third party, it's better for you to avoid those types because almost all of those are like these.

No, people move on much faster than that, especially teenagers. You can't fall back in love with her after three years, especially when she is still lusting after your best friend! It's just not credible.
They ended up together because of the usual muh fate bullshit. It's terrible writing (the Sakurasou guy is behind it, so it was to be expected).

Tennouji said:

You don't even consider of their past chemistry and yes they've only showed few flashbacks but it can't be helped because this show is 12 episodes. They can't do something about it to convince people who're complaining the Eita x Mio ending like you. What you can only do is to understand it better and take realistic consideration.

Dude, are you serious?
Dec 29, 2017 1:13 PM

Sep 2011
Octave_ said:
Tennouji said:

No, people move on much faster thant that, especially teenagers. You can't fall back in love with her after three years, especially when she is still lusting after your best friend! It's just not credible.
They ended up together because of the usual muh fate bullshit. It's terrible writing (the Sakurasou guy is behind it, so it was to be expected).

Sakurasou is shittier than this. Besides, not ALL people. There are exceptions and Eita is the example. I've some friends too that are the same as Eita's situation. Actually that three years is too short for me, especially if I really love that person, regardless if that person loves his/her best friend. Besides, Soma doesn't like Mio and that's the more reason why he didn't give up.

Once again, take realistic consideration before you hate.

Tennouji said:
You don't even consider of their past chemistry and yes they've only showed few flashbacks but it can't be helped because this show has 12 episodes. They can't do something about it to convince people who're complaining the Eita x Mio ending like you. What you can only do is to understand it better and take realistic consideration.

I don't know why it's hard to understand for you and other people as well. Unless you're just simply hating because your girl didn't win.
TennoujiDec 29, 2017 1:17 PM

Dec 29, 2017 1:19 PM
May 2013
eh, HorribleSubs didn't sub the text messages and i have no idea what they were messaging each other about in the end. the ending was predictable so i got by without it, but it was annoying.

don't think my overall opinion would change anyway, though. thought the show did a pretty good job at telling down-to-earth high school love stories. Eita has a bad personality and Komiya worked her ass off for him just to get dumped in the end, but that's what happens in real life. 7/10.
Dec 29, 2017 1:21 PM

Sep 2011
felipecardel said:
eh, HorribleSubs didn't sub the text messages and i have no idea what they were messaging each other about in the end. the ending was predictable so i got by without it, but it was annoying.

don't think my overall opinion would change anyway, though. thought the show did a pretty good job at telling down-to-earth high school love stories. Eita has a bad personality and Komiya worked her ass off for him just to get dumped in the end, but that's what happens in real life. 7/10.

Yes exactly it happens to reality. It can happen to anyone and people just can't accept it, which is hilarious.

And if this is a wish-fulfillment anime that Komiya wins because "oh she worked so hard", it'll be predictable as well so it goes both ways.

Dec 29, 2017 1:30 PM
Mar 2008
You're admitting that the anime completely failed at building Eita x Mio because of the 12 episodes limit and you're even defending it. Incredible.
This anime utterly failed at telling a romance story.
I recommend you to watch White Album 2. That shows how you do a love triangle.
Dec 29, 2017 1:35 PM

Sep 2008
I'm happy that EitaxMio,
it was clear they gonna be together.
Question was... when and how.

Komiya could stay as supporting character.
Damn... I hate that "rival" trope.
After her falling in love with Eita, she lose with in my eyes...
I write about this in other topics, so... let's finishing about it here.

I have hopes for this series, but after all... this wasn't something special.

This was good series, but well... I prefer "Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta." everyone have own love and there is no 3 person who try ruin it...
Dec 29, 2017 1:37 PM
May 2013
lol it's perfectly credible for people who lost connection for three years to fall back in love. feelings left unresolved linger and come back stronger than ever once the opportunity presents itself once again. it's believable enough to me.
Dec 29, 2017 1:45 PM

Sep 2011
Octave_ said:
You're admitting that the anime completely failed at building Eita x Mio because of the 12 episodes limit and you're even defending it. Incredible.
This anime utterly failed at telling a romance story.
I recommend you to watch White Album 2. That shows how you do a love triangle.

Okay then let's say I'm "defending" it but there's a simple reason and that's because that's how reality works. Not everyone is on their favor despite all the hard work and chemistry you had on your crush or whatever terms. And once again I tell you, not people can easily move on as as we have Eita as the example. Once again, I've some friends too that are the same as Eita's situation. Actually that three years is too short for me, especially if I really love that person, regardless if that person loves his/her best friend. Besides, Soma doesn't like Mio and that's the more reason why he didn't give up.

Yes they may fail at telling a romance story but once again, it's not even hard to understand if you really take a realistic consideration. On my case when I'm watching this show, it feels like I'm just watching a summarized version of a "not wish-fulfillment" love triangle type romance anime.

As fow WA2, I've watched it and already played its visual novel. I even know what happens at the end. Yes it's a better example of a love triangle except the two true endings has their own biggest failures.

And you might miss this post because this guys knows it:

felipecardel said:
lol it's perfectly credible for people who lost connection for three years to fall back in love. feelings left unresolved linger and come back stronger than ever once the opportunity presents itself once again. it's believable enough to me.

Dec 29, 2017 1:49 PM
Oct 2012
Can't help but compare this to Tsuki ga Kirei, but this one slightly disappoint me in a way that I cannot describe. Though in general the story is good and characters are all likeable. 7/10.
Dec 29, 2017 1:56 PM
Mar 2008
Yeah, I'm sure in reality people don't interact with their loved ones for a month and never read their messages.
I forgot this was MAL, these forums are getting worse every year.
Dec 29, 2017 2:01 PM

Feb 2015
Underwhelming ending but overall a good show.
Dec 29, 2017 2:04 PM

Sep 2011
Octave_ said:
Yeah, I'm sure in reality people don't interact with their loved ones for a month and never read their messages.
I forgot this was MAL, these forums are getting worse every year.

Yeah right it gets worse every year because more and more people keep whining if an anime isn't on their favor even though the anime isn't even hard to understand why this happened/why X lost and why Y won etc etc. You just proved it by yourself. I don't even know why you're using MAL as an excuse when you're one of the examples why MAL gets worse so I hope you don't bring that up again if you want prove that you're right by seeing and understanding the big picture and not by your emotions because your girl didn't win.

Although that's the only thing that I agree with you that the last part is unrealistic. Still, it doesn't change the fact they still love each other despite all those Komiya and Eita's chemistry that is displayed on this anime and the "less Mio and Eita's chemistry" when obviously you need to consider their past chemistry and not just relying on flashbacks and of course the most important, Eita's feelings. Oh and also felipecardel's post unless you want me to quote it again.
TennoujiDec 29, 2017 2:19 PM

Dec 29, 2017 2:16 PM

Jan 2013
I'm not sure what score I will give. The last 4 eps weren't good enough, mostly boring and I had to skip some parts... Early eps were funny, kind of warm and it wasn't letting you to skip any part, you know? Well, even if I wanted Eita to love Komiya, I knew it wasn't going to happen. That's why I'm not dissappointed, good for Eita and Mio... However, It could have been better but somethings were lack imo.
Dec 29, 2017 2:23 PM
Jan 2014
Overall this wasn't the worst show of the season, but that's only because there was some really abysmal otome trash this season. It was still really bad. It had a good soundtrack, but the characters, story, and visuals were all dreadfully dull. I don't know if I've ever seen another romance anime where I cared about the main couple less than this. Neither of them had any sort of charm or chemistry to make me enjoy seeing them on screen and hope they end up together. Izumi was particularly boring. The show wasn't offensively bad per se, but it was bad enough that you'd have to be a huge fan of the genre to find any worth in it. It has character that have crushes on other characters, and that's basically all it has going for it.
Dec 29, 2017 2:36 PM

Feb 2008
KOMIYA!

Her tears hit me stronger than I expected that they would. At least Komiya retains her sanctuary thanks to her considerate club members. The award-winning photo was great.

On another note, although I somewhat dislike Mio, her graduation speech was lovely.

Not that I can claim the same regarding what took place afterwards between her and Izumi. The ending left me with severely mixed feelings.
Dec 29, 2017 2:56 PM
Sep 2013
AAAAAH!!! KOMIYA!!! WHY EITA!!!!
I could not handle that rejection, I was udderly defeated and left with a bitter taste in my mouth.
Overall, this anime was a joy to watch! 9/10
Dec 29, 2017 3:26 PM

May 2015
Liked the finale. So in the end, it was Natsume. Not that I mind, nor is it anything surprising, but I sure felt really bad for Ena. Poor girl....

Enjoyable and good romance show overall, with here and there slice of life elements.

8/10.

Dec 29, 2017 3:45 PM

Apr 2015
Hearing Ena cry like that, that really hit me more than expected. Eventho it was predictable that Eita would end up going for Mio in the end, but that cry broke my heart.

Beside the fact it was a little predictable, I really loved the more realistic feel in this Anime. Loveable characters. Solid 9/10 for me.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

112 by DeBritto »»
Apr 13, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

110 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

145 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

111 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

134 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 12:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.