Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 28, 2017 4:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah graduation and moving to the next stage of life. This was quite an episode, meaningful and realistic to details the end of high school.

It's great to see everyone so cheerful and taking photos to make more memories.
Nice to see more character interactions in this finale in particular between Morikawa/Haruto and Eita/Ena.

Ena's crying was hard to watch though ;_;

Reflecting events of the school year really captured their moments together. 8/10. I definitely enjoyed this, more than I had expected.

Dec 28, 2017 5:18 AM

Apr 2010
Well the best couple did came to be it was the expected couple but it wasn't that bad it was a nice ending.
It a shame about Kamiya tho.
Anyway it seems Morikawa and Souma are still in contact with each other.
Besides that i have to say the anime was pretty good.
Dec 28, 2017 5:25 AM

Apr 2012
Eh, the miracle did not happen and we have another generic end with the illusion of intrigue. It's a pity. I hope that I will ever see anime, where the third character is not introduced just to suffer and create a non-existent weight to the central couple.
Dec 28, 2017 5:32 AM
Sep 2013
glad they didnt end it in a cringey old school scene. At first i thought that he'll accept Komiya since he failed his exam but well but think again after holding all of his feeling for 4 years before it wont change easily, will it?

love the style they used at the very last scene.

Morikawa and Soma literally doing LDR right now with no status between them. I bet if the story continues they'll end up with each other, with Morikawa being in an All girls University and Soma with particularly older work partner.

9/10 from me.
Dec 28, 2017 5:48 AM

Apr 2012
hahailham1 said:
glad they didnt end it in a cringey old school scene. At first i thought that he'll accept Komiya since he failed his exam but well but think again after holding all of his feeling for 4 years before it wont change easily, will it?

Lol, no one requires that he change the decision without any reason. The problem is that there is practically zero chemistry between them (especially in comparison with Souma + Morikawa, which has development and dynamics, so it feels great), because of what this pairing is simply not interesting. By the way, about "changes". We were not explained why Natsume changed her feelings after middle school. Generally, for me personally this is a solid fail even against the background of True Tears.
RobertBobertDec 28, 2017 5:52 AM
Dec 28, 2017 6:12 AM
Aug 2010
I almost thought that they were going for a Komiya ending but at the end Mio (best girl) won, I really think that they could do this without Komiya's drama as this was a story about Eita and Mio, but even so this was the surprise (for me) of the season, this is a 9/10.

Btw, really loved that last escene where they change the scenery to look prettier but then it turns out to be a pretty normal scenery.

RobertBobert said:
Eh, the miracle did not happen and we have another generic end with the illusion of intrigue. It's a pity. I hope that I will ever see anime, where the third character is not introduced just to suffer and create a non-existent weight to the central couple.

I agree with the fact that in the vast majority of manga/anime the first introduced girl always wins even when the second (or more girls) end up with better progression throught the story, making the whole ordeal of reading/watching it a waste of time as you already know how it will end. However, I don't think that was exactly the case here as both girls had more or less the same development quality, and I really thought that Komiya had a possibility of wining, but the plot demanded otherwise.

The only manga that I can remember right now that has an ending with the second girl is Ichigo 100%, but there the main girl was the one that got all the development and lost to a girl that was absent for the majority of the story. And the only anime I can remember doing that is Mashiro-iro Symphony were the one you thought was the main girl never developed a relationship with the main, the second girl had the most develpment but lost to a girl that had zero development at the end.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
AlfyanDec 29, 2017 5:19 AM
Dec 28, 2017 6:31 AM

Apr 2012
@Itachi_0893 Oh, I understand that tastes are different and my opinion is not an uncontested truth. But I'm tired of the characters that are introduced into the plot only to suffer and perform butt monkey and due to this giving the completeness to the originally wooden main couple. I do not need the illusion of intrigue, I need the central couple, for whose love I will be worried and afraid.

As for Mashiro-Iro .... well, in this case the authors decided to deconstruct these tropes, but it still became a problem and the anime got bad sales.
Dec 28, 2017 6:49 AM
Nov 2015
Though it was kinda expected, the ending was quite satisfactory. Still really impressed at the level of painstaking detail and work Pine Jam put into this anime; I'm looking forward to their future works. 7.5/10
Dec 28, 2017 7:47 AM

Apr 2012
Jak said:
So who ends up with who?

With whom and expected. With Natsume, of course.
Dec 28, 2017 7:58 AM
Mar 2015
The novel spoilers did track the anime in the end. Eita failed. Komiya failed,but her clubs mates submitted a picture of Ena taking a picture of Eita which won the prize and saved the club.
Natsume tried to meet Eita but Eita met Ena first He had already seen the winning picture at the gallery,but he still answered her confession by telling her sorrgbut he loved Natsume. He congratulated her for her club surviving and she presented him with a scrap
book of pictures from their time together He left and she cried alot
He was going to blow the meeting with Natsume off but Haruto made him play the one at bat game When he wins he rushes off to meet her but by that time she has already
Later he and his frien meet at Joei There is message from Natusme. They meet and confess So the novel in the end did track Episode 12 of the anime
Dec 28, 2017 8:04 AM
Sep 2013
RobertBobert said:

Lol, no one requires that he change the decision without any reason. The problem is that there is practically zero chemistry between them (especially in comparison with Souma + Morikawa, which has development and dynamics, so it feels great), because of what this pairing is simply not interesting. By the way, about "changes". We were not explained why Natsume changed her feelings after middle school. Generally, for me personally this is a solid fail even against the background of True Tears.

for me it was quite clear tho, from the very start Natsume clearly remember about Izumi (Episode 1) and their time together (train flashback, they're quite close based on that) , episode 4 really hits hard on Natsume, since what Izumi said about stopping using test as an excuse really hits her hard. Izumi wasnt really an outsider to Natsume early story with him being friend with Haruto and they went to the same class in junior high, and Izumi knew that Natsume liked Haruto. That feel of guilty to Izumi probably spark some memories about Izumi, hence the jealousy at episode 5. Then she knew about Soma already confessed his feeling to Morikawa and want to make things clear with Soma. But for me the turnaround was the bus scene episode 5, when she asked why Izumi said those things, she probably realized that Izumi has a feeling for her. That's also why Natsume can show her true face (honne) to Izumi, which also confirmed by Natsume's sister in episode 11, but Izumi completely jumps into the wrong conclusion.

Episode 6 was all about Natsume's moving on from Soma and when she started to lean more towards Izumi, that probably the reason why Izumi carrying Komiya didnt make sense to her, after what Izumi said in episode 4, and episode 7 was definitely the time she realized it.

The changes was subtle but definitely there.

Dec 28, 2017 8:21 AM

Apr 2012
hahailham1 said:
RobertBobert said:

for me it was quite clear tho, from the very start Natsume clearly remember about Izumi (Episode 1) and their time together (train flashback, they're quite close based on that) , episode 4 really hits hard on Natsume, since what Izumi said about stopping using test as an excuse really hits her hard. Izumi wasnt really an outsider to Natsume early story with him being friend with Haruto and they went to the same class in junior high, and Izumi knew that Natsume liked Haruto. That feel of guilty to Izumi probably spark some memories about Izumi, hence the jealousy at episode 5. Then she knew about Soma already confessed his feeling to Morikawa and want to make things clear with Soma. But for me the turnaround was the bus scene episode 5, when she asked why Izumi said those things, she probably realized that Izumi has a feeling for her. That's also why Natsume can show her true face (honne) to Izumi, which also confirmed by Natsume's sister in episode 11, but Izumi completely jumps into the wrong conclusion.

Episode 6 was all about Natsume's moving on from Soma and when she started to lean more towards Izumi, that probably the reason why Izumi carrying Komiya didnt make sense to her, after what Izumi said in episode 4, and episode 7 was definitely the time she realized it.

The changes was subtle but definitely there.

I do not know, maybe studying tropes made me meticulous and picky, but I already in the very first series realized that they like each other and the whole series will depend on when they confess to each other in feelings. This is just another generic romantic story, where the feelings of the official couple are just dogma. It is boring and superfluous proof that in relations there should be a conflict and intrigue, and not intentionally introduced the third superfluous.

Dec 28, 2017 8:24 AM

Jan 2015
Itachi_0893 said:
RobertBobert said:

I agree with the fact that in the vast majority of manga/anime the first introduced girl always wins even when the second (or more girls) end up with better progression throught the story, making the whole ordeal of reading/watching it a waste of time as you already know how it will end. However, I don't think that was exactly the case here as both girls had more or less the same development quality, and I really thought that Komiya had a possibility of wining, but the plot demanded otherwise.

The only manga that I can remember right now that has an ending with the second girl is Ichigo 100%, but there the main girl was the one that got all the development and lost to a girl that was absent for the majority of the story. And the only anime I can remember doing that is Mashiro-iro Symphony were the one you thought was the main girl never developed a relationship with the main, the second girl had the most develpment but lost to a girl that had zero development at the end.

In the Fuuka manga, the fourth or so girl introduced ends up winning, although the conditions for that to happen are quite unique.
Dec 28, 2017 9:09 AM
Sep 2013
RobertBobert said:

I do not know, maybe studying tropes made me meticulous and picky, but I already in the very first series realized that they like each other and the whole series will depend on when they confess to each other in feelings. This is just another generic romantic story, where the feelings of the official couple are just dogma. It is boring and superfluous proof that in relations there should be a conflict and intrigue, and not intentionally introduced the third superfluous.

That might be, and the fact that i am a Japanology student probably also have something to do with my line of opinion. I wouldnt say Komiya as third superfluous, tho (if that's what you mean). In a society where subtleness is common sense in their society, if Komiya wasnt there things will probably ended up differently, as some scene will feel like something's missing. I do agree tho that is just another generic romantic story and as usual 3rd character introduced as the catalyst for the main couple but dare i say that it sometimes happen in real life. The plot presented as it is, nothing special, with no unnecessary conflict in my opinion, and the subtleness is what i am fond with this anime.

And, might be slightly different from you but i think a the start Izumi is definitely still have a feeling for Natsume, but Natsume probably only think of Izumi as a person close to her during the middle school.

But definitely, on some parts the writing could be better, the inner dialogue could be more telling, and Komiya's suffering as she loves Izumi could also be removed and changed to the Komiya that's being supportive and just kept her feeling for herself. But then again this wont spark some event that led to Natsume leaning towards Izumi. So i'll take it as it is and appreciate Just Because not because (no pun intended) its plot but because of the subtle writing of the author.

thiagopv said:
Itachi_0893 said:

In the Fuuka manga, the fourth or so girl introduced ends up winning, although the conditions for that to happen are quite unique.

White Album 2 introduced Setsuna first and then Kazusa, in the end MC ended up with Kazusa, although that on the background MC knew Kazusa first (in the VN they do Kazusa first then Setsuna)

Then there are also Oregairu where i think everybody still have equal chance to ended up with 8man lol, and the Anthem of the Heart. IIRC main character ended up with 3rd character(2nd girl, Nito) while main girl ended up with someone else. This one probably much closer to Just Because but writer of AotH already prepared someone else which is good tbh.

But it is true, tho, that alot of 3rd character somehow destined to suffer, name it, Shigatsu, Toradora (dont quite remember but i think it is) , Sakurasou, and well, let's say, 5cm per second?

AlfyanDec 29, 2017 5:20 AM
Dec 28, 2017 9:24 AM

Apr 2012
thiagopv said:

I know, therefore anime's route is dull and unpromising doubly.

hahailham1 said:

But definitely, on some parts the writing could be better, the inner dialogue could be more telling, and Komiya's suffering as she loves Izumi could also be removed and changed to the Komiya that's being supportive and just kept her feeling for herself. But then again this wont spark some event that led to Natsume leaning towards Izumi. So i'll take it as it is and appreciate Just Because not because (no pun intended) its plot but because of the subtle writing of the author

Oh, I perfectly understand what you mean. But for me, anime with good subtext is titles like Mahouka, a variety of "subtext yuri" like Princess Principal, etc. But here everything is obvious even at the level of posters. The problem is not that it is invisible, the problem is that it is too obvious and boring.

hahailham1 said:
White Album 2 introduced Setsuna first and then Kazusa, in the end MC ended up with Kazusa, although that on the background MC knew Kazusa first (in the VN they do Kazusa first then Setsuna)

Then there are also Oregairu where i think everybody still have equal chance to ended up with 8man lol, and the Anthem of the Heart. IIRC main character ended up with 3rd character(2nd girl, Nito) while main girl ended up with someone else. This one probably much closer to Just Because but writer of AotH already prepared someone else which is good tbh.

But it is true, tho, that alot of 3rd character somehow destined to suffer, name it, Shigatsu, Toradora (dont quite remember but i think it is) , Sakurasou, and well, let's say, 5cm per second?

In the album, in fact, the inversion of this trope, because firstly, "Firt Girl Win" does not necessarily mean the appearance on the screen, and the second, we first heard her playing the piano, and only then met Setsuna. Not to mention the fact that this is only a prologue to the original story.

AlfyanDec 29, 2017 5:20 AM
Dec 28, 2017 9:59 AM
Sep 2013
RobertBobert said:

Oh, I perfectly understand what you mean. But for me, anime with good subtext is titles like Mahouka, a variety of "subtext yuri" like Princess Principal, etc. But here everything is obvious even at the level of posters. The problem is not that it is invisible, the problem is that it is too obvious and boring.

Yea i get you on this, tho. It is pretty obvious but looking at the episode title again ,well i just get it after reading JB official account tweet, it makes me think of this whole series as a prologue to their adult life. It started with On your marks and ended with Get set go so in my opinion is that they're trying to portray the 'How' things happen with an obvious ending.

RobertBobert said:

In the album, in fact, the inversion of this trope, because firstly, "Firt Girl Win" does not necessarily mean the appearance on the screen, and the second, we first heard her playing the piano, and only then met Setsuna. Not to mention the fact that this is only a prologue to the original story.

Then the closest one probably Anthem of the Heart

The likes of Natsuyuki Rendezvous might suit your style, tho.
Dec 28, 2017 10:08 AM

Apr 2012
hahailham1 said:
RobertBobert said:

Yea i get you on this, tho. It is pretty obvious but looking at the episode title again ,well i just get it after reading JB official account tweet, it makes me think of this whole series as a prologue to their adult life. It started with On your marks and ended with Get set go so in my opinion is that they're trying to portray the 'How' things happen with an obvious ending.

RobertBobert said:

Then the closest one probably Anthem of the Heart

The likes of Natsuyuki Rendezvous might suit your style, tho.

Do not remind me about of Anthem, my heart still hurts: D. Well, if someone enjoyed this work, then why not. I'm already an adult enough not to require people to recognize my interpretation of the media.
Dec 28, 2017 10:27 AM
Jun 2016
Trash ending... waste of time "Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru" is how you do a love story.
Dec 28, 2017 10:43 AM
Aug 2017
I feel Ep11 is way too exciting (or “Doki Doki) so when it comes to Ep12, the ending (I am satisfied with the ending) I was hoping to have a somewhat equally exciting ending, but it is just now. Plus the animation was just so bad that makes me feel embarrassed when watching. Beautiful music and satisfying plot, but omg the poor quality animation just drags me out from the romantic atmosphere every time.
Dec 28, 2017 10:53 AM

Apr 2016
Felt sorry for Komiya. In the end, she's the one who gave a book of the memories Izumi spent... i knew that she would make something like that.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Dec 28, 2017 11:11 AM
Aug 2017
Sorry guys, bit out of place: I can't find a subbed version yet, only the raws- could someone help me out with a link?

Thank you very much in advance.
Dec 28, 2017 11:32 AM

Sep 2011
Crazysodaman said:
Sorry guys, bit out of place: I can't find a subbed version yet, only the raws- could someone help me out with a link?

Thank you very much in advance.

Seems like everyone must be busy with family and christmas because 90% of the websites/fansubs have not subbed it yet (at least not that I can see). Had to watch it raw.
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"
Dec 28, 2017 12:49 PM

Sep 2013
Well, it is what is is. It's only normal for the anime to go with that couple since they were so insistent on telling us they love each other rather than showing it.

And, the couple that had been shown to have great chemistry together, and had a lot of fun scenes with, was doomed to fail.
Dec 28, 2017 12:52 PM

Nov 2007
The graduation speech from Natsume was pretty heartwarming. I am glad that I didn't read the novel even and get spoiled but I was expecting Natsume to win in the end so no surprise there.

I felt pretty bad for Komiya because she lost in almost everything. She couldn't win the first prize, her charms didn't work either as Izumi didn't pass his exams. And then the rejection. I know Izumi did the right thing turning her down honestly but it was still sad because she said she would be okay without any reply because she lost on her things she was banking on.

In the end, the confession was scene between Natsume and Izumi was pretty sweet, particularly texting him to look behind him.

Good romance anime. 7/10.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 28, 2017 1:02 PM
Aug 2010
thiagopv said:
Itachi_0893 said:

Yeah, but that manga is trash, plus the second girl (don't remember her name) was the best girl and as far as I manage to read it (before dropping the manga) she could have had a chance if the author cared even a little about her, but the MC had a fetish for names.
Dec 28, 2017 1:08 PM

May 2016
This series can go to hell 9/10
Okay, I knew Eita will end with Natsume, but she didn't confess then but one month later? Natsume never does anything and always get what she wants :(, I know the ending is so cliche but I wanted something diferent.
I feel happy for the photography club!
Dec 28, 2017 2:27 PM
May 2015
he chose the wrong girl but it was inevitable. he always loved mio, and the first love always wins in these triangles.

regardless, i liked the ending bar that text exchange in the last scene. they don't even know eachother's whereabouts and its been over a month, but he texts her & she happens to be right behind him like a stalker to reply?
KingKatsuraDec 28, 2017 2:30 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2017 2:36 PM

Apr 2016
KingKatsura said:
he chose the wrong girl but it was inevitable. he always loved mio, and the first love always wins in these triangles.

regardless, i liked the ending bar that text exchange in the last scene. they don't even know eachother's whereabouts and its been over a month, but he texts her & she happens to be right behind him like a stalker to reply?

"No Matter What It May Feel Like, Your First Love Is Never Your True Love."

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Dec 28, 2017 3:12 PM

Jan 2015
KingKatsura said:

Dude they literally go to the same university
Dec 28, 2017 4:01 PM

Jan 2016
A very good anime, people will be screaming because of Komiya but the couple that was expected to win won.

It's to bad about Komiya but Eita was really stuck on Natsume so there was nothing she could do, although it was hard to see her cry that way.

8/10
Dec 28, 2017 4:41 PM
Jul 2018
The ending was predictable but somewhat realistic and I'm happy they did not go to the Komiya route because at this point doing so will probably be the biggest middle finger of the series imo. Since as I said before, Komiya winning is essentially forcing something that never really existed to begin with (they had chemistry but they didn't had the type of a romantic sense or any sort of drop of a sign for it), so I'm glad that Eita and Natsume got together.

The entire finale was sweet yet bitter at the same time, and I think the highlight of the series is the absolute attention to detail and the characters, despite the dip in quality it did pulled itself off with it, as I believe visuals enhances the characters a lot to their actions and describe who they are. The story is pretty weak, and I won't deny this fact, but however everything else compensates the series for a high score. It's not a great show, but it did what it did in the most satisfying way possible. I think that's what matters.

Overall Score: 7/10
Dec 28, 2017 5:30 PM

Jun 2014
Itachi_0893 said:
thiagopv said:

Yeah, but that manga is trash, plus the second girl (don't remember her name) was the best girl and as far as I manage to read it (before dropping the manga) she could have had a chance if the author cared even a little about her, but the MC had a fetish for names.

Mashiro-iro Symphony: The Color of Lovers

Nice twist in the middle of the anime. :)
Dec 28, 2017 5:36 PM
Apr 2016
quite possibly the worst show ive ever seen
Dec 28, 2017 6:39 PM

Nov 2007
IMe4gLe said:
Itachi_0893 said:

Mashiro-iro Symphony: The Color of Lovers

Nice twist in the middle of the anime. :)

Oh, that was a good one. Six years! Wow! I wasn't expecting that at all, but she turned out to be such a sweet girl I don't think anyone would dislike her.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 28, 2017 8:15 PM

Feb 2016
Although I would have like that Komiya won, I'm not dissapointed either. It was a good ride 7/10

"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 28, 2017 8:40 PM
Mar 2013
Can someone explain to me who ended in which university and why? The only thing I get is that Mio and Eita study in the same university...

Regarding the episode i loved it, they made it simple and tried to avoid the cliché of graduation confession, nicely done. Since the beginning loved Mio, she has a strong personality and is a really determined girl so I really wanted her to get together with Eita.

9/10
Dec 28, 2017 9:44 PM
Apr 2016
DragonPaw said:
Can someone explain to me who ended in which university and why? The only thing I get is that Mio and Eita study in the same university...

Regarding the episode i loved it, they made it simple and tried to avoid the cliché of graduation confession, nicely done. Since the beginning loved Mio, she has a strong personality and is a really determined girl so I really wanted her to get together with Eita.

9/10

they both ended in same university
natsume cleared her exam and izumi got recommendation here
Dec 28, 2017 9:45 PM
Apr 2016
dammit i feel sorry for ena
she should have won
she was chasing and did everything to win her first love

Dec 28, 2017 9:57 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Poor Ena :( I'm glad that my day 1 ships panned out okay but seeing that poor girl cry hurt my soul

Overall I think I'm gonna give this an 8/10 though (But I still loved this series regardless)
Dec 28, 2017 10:11 PM

Nov 2014
I was expecting Best Girl to lose after last weeks episode and it pretty much worked out how I expected. Camera-chan fought hard and lost to a girl who had already won by the end of the first episode.
Despite that, I liked how it ended (even if it was a little obvious) and this was a great series overall. 8/10
Forum Signature
Dec 28, 2017 10:34 PM
Mar 2016
so, how many ppl rate this anime very bad because
their favorite girl didnt chosen at the end???
dont really care about your favorite girl drama
but Eita deserve to get it
he too much sacrifice himself for other
for Haruto and Natsume

NdanHMDec 28, 2017 11:01 PM
Dec 28, 2017 10:41 PM

Sep 2011
KingKatsura said:

He noticed his message sudenenly been read so he messaged her. She responded. It makes sense. She sees him, looks at his message and reads it. He gets the notification and messages her.
Dec 28, 2017 10:51 PM

Jan 2011
damn was hoping it wouldn't end with the more obvious choice welp they don't have my blessings lol,not only that was waiting for the big realization only for them to not see or talk to each other in over month till the end felt like a missed chance to show all their effort instead of " we just ended up at the same college".

enjoyable love drama with good music likable character and some solid art/direction 7/10
Dec 28, 2017 11:23 PM

Dec 2017
Great series. Ena crying was hard to watch but it was still a good series. I also think that people rated the show down because their favorite girl didn't win.

i like avocados on toast 
Dec 28, 2017 11:49 PM

Jul 2015
Dec 28, 2017 11:59 PM
Oct 2015
Overall this anime was alright in general, had an expected ending but I was personally fine with that part. I was expecting the confession between Natsume and Izumi to occur at that hill location rather than the university but it turned out to be better with those sakura petals flying all over the place to create a beautiful scene. Out of Ten, I'll give it a solid Seven.
Heckle was here...
Dec 29, 2017 12:09 AM
Sep 2015
I don't know why I feel bad for Komiya Ena. I feel like crying for her, even though she's an anime character?

I am glad for Natsume and Eita, but man... Komiya's crying was heartbreaking. I wish they hadn't included that scene at all.

Natsume's graduation speech was good though.

8/10
Dec 29, 2017 12:11 AM

Jul 2012
Well exactly what was supposed to happen happened, only the last 1-month skip part was a bit weird. Still Ena's confession and her crying was sad to watch :(
Overall it was pretty good, especially going in without any expectations, sometimes slow which was expected but definitely enjoyed it. Solid 7/10.
Dec 29, 2017 12:34 AM
Nov 2015
Well, that kinda expected. Still good ending though. Looking forward to Pine Jam next work, i hope they improve that medicore animation. 6/10.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

112 by DeBritto »»
Apr 13, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

110 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

145 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

111 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

134 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 12:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.