Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Owari S2 now has the highest percentage of (troll/illegitimate) 1/10s on this site (with the the exception of select few polarizing titles)

New
Aug 28, 2017 5:37 PM

Jun 2014
It's currently sitting at 2%

edit: modified the title cus some people were being anal about it (x2)

edit 2: OKAY anything else to add?
--l--Aug 31, 2017 11:50 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 28, 2017 5:51 PM

Jun 2015
Rasquale said:

I don't believe that.
Mars of destruction? Pupa?
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Aug 28, 2017 6:27 PM

Nov 2016
This sickens me. Sure, Owari 2 being at #1 is a bit excessive (I say this despite giving it a 10), but it beating out Your Name and FMAB isn't proper justification for the influx of 1s that people keep giving it. I can't believe that people would compromise their own lists or go through the trouble of making alt accounts just to drop down it's score. If we're being completely honest here, I don't think Your Name deserves to be top 100, never mind top 3 (I don't think it's bad, but it just doesn't compare to everything else in the top 100). I can't see Owari 2 leaving the top 10 any time soon, but it's pretty annoying to see the lengths people will go to unfairly score it
Aug 28, 2017 7:12 PM

May 2015
It was always going to happen. What makes me laugh, though is the amount of people that have started watching it without ever seeing an episode of the previous seasons. It's the 10th season and the 2nd part to the 8th season. What did they expect? Lol. So yeah, the 1's are coming from some of those people and the down/upvote alt accounts.
Aug 28, 2017 7:43 PM

Jun 2014
Takamura-sama said:
Rasquale said:

I don't believe that.
Mars of destruction? Pupa?

Yeah leaving out the exceptionally cancerous titles
Aug 28, 2017 8:55 PM

Jul 2013
Nomar_95 said:
This sickens me. Sure, Owari 2 being at #1 is a bit excessive (I say this despite giving it a 10), but it beating out Your Name and FMAB isn't proper justification for the influx of 1s that people keep giving it. I can't believe that people would compromise their own lists or go through the trouble of making alt accounts just to drop down it's score. If we're being completely honest here, I don't think Your Name deserves to be top 100, never mind top 3 (I don't think it's bad, but it just doesn't compare to everything else in the top 100). I can't see Owari 2 leaving the top 10 any time soon, but it's pretty annoying to see the lengths people will go to unfairly score it

Or they make junk accounts to give it 1/10. There's an unwritten MAL rule that you can have a second account for hentai. I wonder how many hentai accounts have 1/10 for this series right now.

But yeah, it really is douchey behavior, and the site mods should really do something about it.
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Aug 29, 2017 3:00 AM
Oct 2015
But then again 56.8% of the score are 10/10s'
Heckle was here...
Aug 29, 2017 8:31 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
TheHeckle said:
Doesnt change the fact that giving 1/10 because a certain anime his higher than your favorite or to ''balance'' the score because you dont think its worth this score is retarded and childish.

Most of the 10/10 are normal, its the goddamn finale of the main story and of course most of the people watching this at this point are fans or completionist.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 29, 2017 8:35 AM

Jun 2015
DatRandomDude said:
TheHeckle said:
Doesnt change the fact that giving 1/10 because a certain anime his higher than your favorite or to ''balance'' the score because you dont think its worth this score is retarded and childish.

Most of the 10/10 are normal, its the goddamn finale of the main story and of course most of the people watching this at this point are fans or completionist.

So... Basically same story as what happens with Gintama?
Aug 29, 2017 11:43 AM

Apr 2015

School Days and a lot of others have more.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2017 4:12 PM

Jul 2013
Brb said:
DatRandomDude said:

Sort of but at the same time, not really.

Monogatari's ratings for the different seasons are a bit over the place. Hana and Neko: Kuro being low 8s while Owari and Bake are more middle 8s and only Mono: SS being a high 8 until Owari S2 came around.
Compared to that, every single Gintama TV series scored higher than 9.

Monogatari is one of the series least affected by the sequel effect in that it having such a varied cast that can change completely from one arc to another and the story being different each time. It's judged almost like a completely new story unlike something like Gintama where each season is treated more like a complete continuation of the later (despite having far less of an overarching plot) and thus rated all as one single thing.

I would also dare say that this is also affected by the audience and the type of series it is. Simply said, Gintama's ratings are far more lenient since it's just a comedy series where laughs = good.

All in all though, while it's cool to see one of my favorite shows crack the top 5, the top anime list is just a complete BS mess and anybody taking it seriously in anyway and even bothering to make additional accounts to lower the rank of shows should really get some fresh air and reconsider their priorities in life.
Aug 29, 2017 4:22 PM

Jun 2017
This is the most disgusting thing i've seen on the site.
I'm a shitposter for fun
Aug 29, 2017 4:58 PM

Feb 2015
Aug 29, 2017 5:36 PM

May 2015
People just get really salty over ratings sometimes. Rating something you've never seen a 1, just because it's at the very top, is grade school level behavior. It gets even worse when even though it's obvious what they're trying to do, they still try to justify it by saying you're just a triggered fanboy that can't handle criticism or negative opinions. It's pretty pathetic honestly.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care if you actually made it to Owari S2, and just somehow hated it that much. But if you dropped the series before reaching Owari S2, or if you've never even seen any of the series AT ALL, then your score is bullshit.

Aug 29, 2017 5:39 PM

May 2015
Da5h said:
Should've never made it into top 10/20 anyway, it was added in the database without episode count thus ignoring the 1/5 rule and MAL took in consideration the scores given by people who didnt watch it and i mean scores from plan to watch list, also it's full of fake accounts like this one
https://myanimelist.net/profile/xedoxzarea

And there are just as many, if not more accounts doing the exact opposite. You believing it shouldn't be so high ≠ it doesn't deserve it.

Aug 29, 2017 5:41 PM

May 2012
Okay

That's like really interesting
Aug 29, 2017 7:02 PM

Jun 2013
_Ako_ said:
10/10 56.8%

I wonder how many of 'em are trolls too.

There's a difference, the 10's are justified. It just means people really love the show, the 1's are ridiculous since we already know they're from people who haven't even watched it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2017 8:01 PM

Feb 2015
LuffyZoro said:
_Ako_ said:
10/10 56.8%

I wonder how many of 'em are trolls too.

There's a difference, the 10's are justified. It just means people really love the show, the 1's are ridiculous since we already know they're from people who haven't even watched it.

Mfw actually legit hating a series can be considered troll now...

I fear for Elitist's life...

>There's a difference, the 10's are justified

Why? Because it's on the majority's side? Are you saying when the circumstances is reverse, then those whose who rate it 10/10 would be troll?

EDIT: If you see that there are troll about it, then just report it and stop being butthurt. Go to DB site where you can report those alts that lowers down a series' score or something like that...

I'm sure there is one there that DB Mods oversee the thread.

What I'm getting at, is this:

There are trolls all over the world, especially in here. 10/10 can have trolls too while 1/10 can have trolls too. That's all there is too it. Mods will take care of it if there are people who have noticed this and report it.

Well, basically, what I'm getting at is when you have a lot of free time to shit about it, why not report those trollers then?
_Ako_Aug 29, 2017 8:07 PM
Aug 29, 2017 8:53 PM

Aug 2016
This is really stupid. I´m not even a Monogatari fan, but people here are too salty about any other anime gaining recognition.

And by the way, brotherhood and Your name are overrated. they don´t deserve to be at top 10 (maybe top 50)
:v
Aug 29, 2017 10:23 PM

Mar 2014
Brb said:
DatRandomDude said:

Shh, don't impede the circlejerking hivemind.
Aug 29, 2017 11:06 PM

Aug 2016
Guess which fanboys are downvoting and making troll accounts the most?

Not surprising. They are probably insecure about their anime having the highest drop ratio in the top anime section.
Aug 29, 2017 11:19 PM

May 2015
_Ako_ said:
LuffyZoro said:

Why? Because it's on the majority's side? Are you saying when the circumstances is reverse, then those whose who rate it 10/10 would be troll?

EDIT: If you see that there are troll about it, then just report it and stop being butthurt. Go to DB site where you can report those alts that lowers down a series' score or something like that...

There are trolls all over the world, especially in here. 10/10 can have trolls too while 1/10 can have trolls too. That's all there is too it. Mods will take care of it if there are people who have noticed this and report it.

Well, basically, what I'm getting at is when you have a lot of free time to shit about it, why not report those trollers then?

I mean, if someone actually hated Owari S2 that much, you have to wonder why they didn't drop series. I doubt that almost any of those 1's are legit.
TsukuyomiREKTAug 29, 2017 11:24 PM

Aug 29, 2017 11:40 PM

Feb 2015
Kittens-kun said:
_Ako_ said:

I mean, if someone actually hated Owari S2 that much, you have to wonder why they didn't drop series. I doubt that almost any of those 1's are legit.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/17074/Monogatari_Series__Second_Season/stats

I'm still wondering why those 312 users still didn't drop it.

Ohh no! They might be also trolls... :/

Also. Again, I'm not here to be on the back-and-forth argue shit about ratings and speculations as to why those users have to be that. I'm here, just to say "Hey if you feel like devoting that many time to this thread blabbering about the trolls, why don't you at least try to report them?"

Troll raters or whatever you want to call them has always been part of MAL. Heck even parasites that troll and bait thread in forum exist... :/
Aug 30, 2017 12:41 AM
Sep 2015
teh drama, i love MAL community
Aug 30, 2017 1:12 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well this happens to every anime that gets super high ratings to some extent. The ones which are the most blatantly boosted by the sequel effect and the 1/5 rule (such as Gintama and Owari) will end up feeling less legit to most people and thus it's understandable if more people end up getting triggered by their scores than more credible ones such as Steins;Gate or Kimi no Na wa. So it's pretty logical that Owari ends up with more 1/10s relatively speaking

Mind you that doesn't mean I approve of this by any means, but you can kind of consider it an unavoidable consequence of MAL's scoring system considering the size of its userbase. We'd be better off without these kinds of downvoting alts, but at the same time it's ridiculous that an anime can get boosted this high in the first place. I think above all it showcases why so many people want the ranking system to change fundamentally in order to avoid these kinds of incidents in the first place (such as collapsing multiple seasons/entries from the same franchise into one combined entry with a global weighted score instead, IMDB style)
Aug 30, 2017 1:57 AM

May 2015
_Ako_ said:
Kittens-kun said:

Also. Again, I'm not here to be on the back-and-forth argue shit about ratings and speculations as to why those users have to be that. I'm here, just to say "Hey if you feel like devoting that many time to this thread blabbering about the trolls, why don't you at least try to report them?"

Troll raters or whatever you want to call them has always been part of MAL. Heck even parasites that troll and bait thread in forum exist... :/

Yeah, a lot of them probably are. Your example proves nothing.

Aug 30, 2017 2:07 AM

Feb 2015
Kittens-kun said:
_Ako_ said:

Is it my time now to whine at the mods who don't kick those shitty trolls now?

I think my example has proved something... Just look again, you might have not noticed it... :/

Ohhh now that you mention it... Are you perhaps, one of those 56.8% users?

Mhhh... It might possibly why... Yeah I guess... I might be wrong though...
Aug 30, 2017 3:34 AM

May 2015
_Ako_ said:
Kittens-kun said:

Is it my time now to whine at the mods who don't kick those shitty trolls now?

I think my example has proved something... Just look again, you might have not noticed it... :/

Ohhh now that you mention it... Are you perhaps, one of those 56.8% users?

Mhhh... It might possibly why... Yeah I guess... I might be wrong though...

No, I'm not actually. The only part of the series I've given a 10 is the third part of Kizu. Just don't like bs trolls, and I'm allowed to call out their bs. You can tell me that there's trolls on both side of the spectrum, but the downvoters are larger in number and worse by far.

Aug 30, 2017 4:00 AM

Feb 2015
Kittens-kun said:
You can tell me that there's trolls on both side of the spectrum, but the downvoters are larger in number and worse by far.

That's what I've been telling you. troll exist on both side of the spectrum on the rating scale.

As I remember you mentioned that "If they rate Owarimonogatari S2 1/10, they should have dropped it by now" or something like that

Then I posted the stats for Monogatari S2 in which have 1/10 of around 1%. The point is, they rated it 1/10 despite not enjoying the series....

Ohhh well, now that we're at it, I do know that the 1/10 % will be reduce since mods will hunt those users down.

Aug 30, 2017 4:33 AM

May 2015
_Ako_ said:
Kittens-kun said:
You can tell me that there's trolls on both side of the spectrum, but the downvoters are larger in number and worse by far.

That's what I've been telling you. troll exist on both side of the spectrum on the rating scale.

As I remember you mentioned that "If they rate Owarimonogatari S2 1/10, they should have dropped it by now" or something like that

Then I posted the stats for Monogatari S2 in which have 1/10 of around 1%. The point is, they rated it 1/10 despite not enjoying the series....

Ohhh well, now that we're at it, I do know that the 1/10 % will be reduce since mods will hunt those users down.

But even then, SS is half way through the series. I don't see why they would have watched 30 episodes of something they didn't like, just to reach SS.

Aug 30, 2017 7:38 AM

Jan 2014
Fmab back at number one
my faith has been restored!
Aug 30, 2017 7:44 AM

Feb 2010
It also has more (troll) 10/10s than any of the other top rated shows.
I probably regret this post by now.
Aug 30, 2017 1:43 PM
Nov 2015
In other news, water is wet!!

Bu what do you expect; only Monogatari fans and no-droppers would watch it to this point. Gatari fans are kind of bound to give this a high score (usually 7+, mostly 10's, obviously) and no-droppers will probably also give it a decent score. While it's rate of 1/10's is more than likely unjustified (I dropped Monogatari after SS, so I can't speak for it) the 10/10's are also coming from a mostly unfair source, which is not a problem with the series but a problem with MAL.
Aug 31, 2017 7:58 AM

Jul 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Well this happens to every anime that gets super high ratings to some extent. The ones which are the most blatantly boosted by the sequel effect and the 1/5 rule (such as Gintama and Owari) will end up feeling less legit to most people and thus it's understandable if more people end up getting triggered by their scores than more credible ones such as Steins;Gate or Kimi no Na wa. So it's pretty logical that Owari ends up with more 1/10s relatively speaking

Mind you that doesn't mean I approve of this by any means, but you can kind of consider it an unavoidable consequence of MAL's scoring system considering the size of its userbase. We'd be better off without these kinds of downvoting alts, but at the same time it's ridiculous that an anime can get boosted this high in the first place. I think above all it showcases why so many people want the ranking system to change fundamentally in order to avoid these kinds of incidents in the first place (such as collapsing multiple seasons/entries from the same franchise into one combined entry with a global weighted score instead, IMDB style)

The thing is that none of the scores are credible at all because a big part of the community misuses the rating scale. Most times than not when you're visiting a person's list, you'll find them using a 5-10 scale where 6 is considered a "bad show" by them. On one hand, from an enjoyment standpoint, anything below 7-8 could be considered bad because you wouldn't want to waste your time on a show like that but it's nonetheless misused since 6 is more like "slightly above the average" than anything.

Couple that with the fact that the majority of peeps misusing this would be of younger age and how target demographics works, you'll end up finding yourself with titles containing more misused scales than others which would result in their score being bloated.

It's nothing that you can fully fix and some would try to use algorithms that would try to counter it but it's never fully gone even then. So there's always a tidbit of salt needed when looking at scores.

BurstChaos said:
In other news, water is wet!!

Bu what do you expect; only Monogatari fans and no-droppers would watch it to this point. Gatari fans are kind of bound to give this a high score (usually 7+, mostly 10's, obviously) and no-droppers will probably also give it a decent score. While it's rate of 1/10's is more than likely unjustified (I dropped Monogatari after SS, so I can't speak for it) the 10/10's are also coming from a mostly unfair source, which is not a problem with the series but a problem with MAL.

Can you explain what you mean with "the 10/10's are also coming from a mostly unfair source"?
Aug 31, 2017 8:03 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Kruzy said:
HaXXspetten said:

The thing is that none of the scores are credible at all because a big part of the community misuses the rating scale. Most times than not when you're visiting a person's list, you'll find them using a 5-10 scale where 6 is considered a "bad show" by them. On one hand, from an enjoyment standpoint, anything below 7-8 could be considered bad because you wouldn't want to waste your time on a show like that but it's nonetheless misused since 6 is more like "slightly above the average" than anything.

Couple that with the fact that the majority of peeps misusing this would be of younger age and how target demographics works, you'll end up finding yourself with titles containing more misused scales than others which would result in their score being bloated.

It's nothing that you can fully fix and some would try to use algorithms that would try to counter it but it's never fully gone even then. So there's always a tidbit of salt needed when looking at scores.
Do you have any statistical evidence that age is correlated to how you use the rating scale? On an anonymous forum at that? That seems pretty hard to prove if you ask me
Aug 31, 2017 9:24 AM

Nov 2014
buuhhu said:
Fmab back at number one
my faith has been restored!
not for too long, soon ill be at #2 again
Aug 31, 2017 9:44 AM

Jul 2013
Do you have any statistical evidence that age is correlated to how you use the rating scale? On an anonymous forum at that? That seems pretty hard to prove if you ask me[/quote]

Of course it's hard to prove especially since I would say that MAL differs greatly from other show/movie tracking website in that the community's age is all over the place so unless MAL releases some data on this, it will be mostly speculation.

I base my own statement on my experience after spending 4 years on this website and data on AniDB.

For example Bleach which is a rather popular but not necessarily well regarded show, the ratings are:
- 8.01 by those aged <18.
- 7.69 by those aged 18-24.
- 7.45 by those aged 25-34.
- 7.37 by those aged 35-44.

While the weighted rating changed by the algorithm is:
- 6.38 by those aged <18 (difference of 1.63)
- 6.25 by those aged 18-24 (difference of 1.44)
- 6.21 by those aged 25-34 (difference of 1.24)
- 6.38 by those aged 35-44 (difference of 0.99)

And this is AniDB which is rather known in the community as the "critical anime watchers".
Aug 31, 2017 9:53 AM
Jan 2017
Kruzy said:

I think you're omitting something important. A lot of people choose to avoid watching/drop series that they wouldn't/don't like. 6-10 are positive scores and 1-5 are negative (at least that's what mal descriptions imply, also that way you have 5 positive and 5 negative scores), if you just watch anime for enjoyment/quality you obviously will choose to watch more shows that you would potentially give a positive score in the future.
Aug 31, 2017 10:00 AM
Jan 2017
Kruzy said:

I base my own statement on my experience after spending 4 years on this website and data on AniDB.

For example Bleach which is a rather popular but not necessarily well regarded show, the ratings are:
- 8.01 by those aged <18.
- 7.69 by those aged 18-24.
- 7.45 by those aged 25-34.
- 7.37 by those aged 35-44.

While the weighted rating changed by the algorithm is:
- 6.38 by those aged <18 (difference of 1.63)
- 6.25 by those aged 18-24 (difference of 1.44)
- 6.21 by those aged 25-34 (difference of 1.24)
- 6.38 by those aged 35-44 (difference of 0.99)

And this is AniDB which is rather known in the community as the "critical anime watchers".

What if Bleach just appeals more to younger viewers? Which is very likely, btw, and invalidates your entire example.
karton_realistaAug 31, 2017 10:04 AM
Aug 31, 2017 10:08 AM

Oct 2014
What counts as a troll 1/10 as apposed to a legit 1/10? School Days has 6% 1s, are those troll scores or did those people all think it was worth that? What about Boku no Pico with it's 26.5% 1s or Skelter Heaven with its 63.9% 1s? Are these troll scores or legit ratings? Are all of Bananya's 10s troll scores or did some of those people actually think it was a masterpiece?
Aug 31, 2017 10:18 AM
Jan 2017
zombie_pegasus said:
What counts as a troll 1/10 as apposed to a legit 1/10? School Days has 6% 1s, are those troll scores or did those people all think it was worth that? What about Boku no Pico with it's 26.5% 1s or Skelter Heaven with its 63.9% 1s? Are these troll scores or legit ratings? Are all of Bananya's 10s troll scores or did some of those people actually think it was a masterpiece?

For one, if somebody hasn't watched the show and suddenly gave 9th season a 1 you can be 100% sure that's an illegitimate score, regardless of whether they watched that season or not.
Or if somebody has only few anime rated, no profile picture, and a 1 on a continuation of a show they haven't watched.
Aug 31, 2017 10:18 AM
Mar 2011
more people shold rate anime like i do takes the subjectitvy out of it too
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Aug 31, 2017 10:21 AM

Oct 2014
karton_realista said:
zombie_pegasus said:

For one, if somebody hasn't watched the show and suddenly gave 9th season a 1 you can be 100% sure that's an illegitimate score, regardless of whether they watched that season or not.
Or if somebody has only few anime rated, no profile picture, and a 1 on a continuation of a show they haven't watched.
How would you know about all of them, though? Would you get a bot to check through every single 1 to see if they're legit or trolls?
Aug 31, 2017 10:29 AM
Jan 2017
zombie_pegasus said:
How would you know about all of them, though? Would you get a bot to check through every single 1 to see if they're legit or trolls?

Well, yeah, that's a good idea. This doesn't seem like a complicated algorithm, and while it doesn't solve the entire problem, it would be at least a step forward. So far those instances are easiest to detect.
Aug 31, 2017 12:32 PM

Jun 2014
Pullman said:

Not really. if you look at the sudden spike in this season's rating as opposed to the other entries in the series, it shouldn't be hard to consider this season as an outlier in the series in terms of quality and fan reception. There's also the fact that the Monogatari fans haven't elicited this sort of behavior in the past seeing as how most of the previous entries that were well into the series and were boosted by the sequel effect didn't even break the top 100. I find it hard to believe that the fans all banded together all of a sudden to boost this entry to the top. It's far more likely that this season was just legitimately good
Aug 31, 2017 6:01 PM
Feb 2015
Rasquale said:
Pullman said:

Not really. if you look at the sudden spike in this season's rating as opposed to the other entries in the series, it shouldn't be hard to consider this season as an outlier in the series in terms of quality and fan reception. There's also the fact that the Monogatari fans haven't elicited this sort of behavior in the past seeing as how most of the previous entries that were well into the series and were boosted by the sequel effect didn't even break the top 100. I find it hard to believe that the fans all banded together all of a sudden to boost this entry to the top. It's far more likely that this season was just legitimately good

nisemonogatari for example
Sep 1, 2017 9:57 AM
Feb 2015
So far the top 3 all seem to be switching around every few days, one can only put this sort of thing done to trolls making fake accounts in an attempt to get their beloved to the very top.

Edit:

Just went over to the other 2 anime on top to see what the state of their forums was like. There was no activity regarding ratings at all on FMA:B (disregarding one locked thread about Gintama overtaking it from a long time ago) while over at Kimi No Na Wa they were having a full blown meltdown with FMA:B fans and Kimi No Na Wa fans duking it out in the forums.
TheMisledSep 1, 2017 10:07 AM
Sep 1, 2017 11:28 AM

Sep 2012
Fang said:
What makes me laugh, though is the amount of people that have started watching it without ever seeing an episode of the previous seasons. It's the 10th season and the 2nd part to the 8th season. What did they expect? Lol. So yeah, the 1's are coming from some of those people and the down/upvote alt accounts.

I think this is the main point of the OP and as well as me. You can have your opinions that is fine. But cant you see the "second season" part in the title?

But this makes finding troll accounts really easy.
Sep 1, 2017 11:39 AM

Jan 2013
Everyone who cares about the top 10 or whatever in MAL is equally as pathetic.

No matter which "team" you choose. Although I do find salty Monogatari fans the most despicable of the bunch :P
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2017

239 by Epiccgaymer »»
Apr 19, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2017

34 by Epiccgaymer »»
Apr 19, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2017

100 by Epiccgaymer »»
Apr 19, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2017

35 by RioFS »»
Apr 9, 6:48 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2017

47 by RioFS »»
Apr 9, 5:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.