Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 9, 2017 6:48 AM

Jan 2016
A Gundam with a drill from gurren lagann, I'm done!
May 9, 2017 6:57 AM

Oct 2015
DeadBonesBrook said:

Just when I thought I could use anime to escape ESPORTS, they hit me with this.
why use na teams though XD
May 9, 2017 7:00 AM

Dec 2016
SirKnight007 said:

.......Guys, I think someone around the world got cured from cancer and someone else entirely got diabetes.

That is some best girl material right there

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
May 9, 2017 7:01 AM

May 2016
Oh boy, somebody really missed their Gainax work. LWA still continues to be actually good now, which I don't know how to feel about.
May 9, 2017 7:06 AM

May 2016
People that force their help onto others and just basically make the situation far more complicated than actually helping at all are the type of person i avoid and really hate in real life.
Like seriously just go away so i can solve this faster by myself.

I'm the only one that remembers Power Rangers in the mecha scene?Only me?Okay…

If they follow this pattern for the next few episodes,next week's focus would be Jasmine but seriously when are we getting an episode focused on Diana?She's been missing for the past episodes.
May 9, 2017 7:35 AM

Jan 2014
bastek66 said:
Best animated episode in a while.

Stop whining. Tattun said next 2 or 3 episodes are about her.

Dude. It's not about appeasing Diana fans (she's not even my favorite character. Forever Sucy). It's about overall world building and character development.

Trigger has improved story telling about its rival/faux-antagonist with LWA since Kill la Kill (Satsuki Kiryuin) . They've dropped vague tidbits of focus on Diana throughout the series instead of the reveal twist half way through. However, if Diana is gonna play a big role (respectively larger role than Akko's other friends) with the main plot (Grand Triskilion)...then it's pretty late in the series that she finally gets some development.
May 9, 2017 8:38 AM

Jul 2016
SO MANY REFERENCES!!!!!!

looks like TRIGGER is getting all Gainax (nostalgic) again...

Ahhhhh this episode was like a breath of fresh air. Really starting to dislike professor Croix, her high and mighty tone is getting to me....
damn, the forums these days...
May 9, 2017 8:40 AM

Jul 2016
FireFistYamaan said:

don't forget that evangelion face grab and chokeslam...
damn, the forums these days...
May 9, 2017 8:46 AM
Jan 2016
gurren lagann much lol also Constanze is cute
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
May 9, 2017 9:07 AM

Nov 2011
Robotic theme references are wasted. We have references to the UFO series Robo Grendizer and EVA, when Akko reaches the Constanze hideout. And references to Mazinger-Z, when the ship comes out of the water. But then, in addition to the TTGL reference, others, I'm not clear enough. The designs during the combat phase and before, reach a really great quality, a spectacle for the eyes. I am glad that, in addition to advancing the storyline, in this episode, we focused on the character of Constanze and his interpersonal relationship with Akko. Now his character, I feel closer to me, emotionally. <3
May 9, 2017 9:37 AM
Jul 2016
WOOOOOOOOOOO HOLD ON A SECOND
in the very beggining tsm and c9 are one of the best known esports teams!!!!

Konstanze is a cuty and it was nice to see her "open" to akko (even tho she was super enoying) nice episode overral
May 9, 2017 9:50 AM

Jan 2009
EGOIST said:
DeadBonesBrook said:

Just when I thought I could use anime to escape ESPORTS, they hit me with this.
why use na teams though XD

I imagine whoever was in charge of drawing this scene are NA fans.
May 9, 2017 10:05 AM
Sep 2012
I really believe Croax is a ends justify the means kind of villain, so her goals are good. And since they obviously trying to make parallels with Ursula and Croax to Akko and Diana. I really think towards the end of the season, Croax is going to have that similar moment that Diana had in episode 2 when she realized she was wrong about the parasites, I think she will have the type of "this wasn't suppose to happen" type of moment. How she deals with it is the question, Diana had the maturity to realize she messed up and Akko was right, does Croax have it in her to admit it, or will she an adult have the lack of maturity that Diana a child had and be stubborn about it.

I feel the end of the day the kids Akko and Diana are going to teach the adults Ursula and Croax something about maturity and overcoming differences, etc.
May 9, 2017 10:10 AM

Nov 2013
akko was even more of an idiot than usually this episode LOL

i'm not a fan of mechas but i guess this was still funny
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
May 9, 2017 11:15 AM

Feb 2014
i got so excited when it showed the map i saw where i live!! lmao
May 9, 2017 11:39 AM

Sep 2012
Well this episode was meta for Trigger.
May 9, 2017 11:54 AM

Jan 2016
Bygyas said:
FireFistYamaan said:

don't forget that evangelion face grab and chokeslam...

Slipped my mind lmao
May 9, 2017 12:45 PM

Feb 2014
That mecha transformation during that battle had a lot of TTGL vibes for me. That was really cool! =D

Akko was really pushy and insistent that Constanze needed her help with her project. Although I don't blame Constanze for ignoring and kicking Akko out of her lab a couple of times, she did need her help when it came to certain errands and necessary items needed for her project.

Thanks to that, the two were able to bond together, got the project done and during the wild hunt, defeated Croax's machines again. Speaking of which, Croax is adamant that Ursula/Chariot is unable to stop her goal, whatever it might be. We shall see in the future if she's right or not.

At the end, Constanze made a small broom for Akko that can fly........or to be more accurate, hover at a slow speed. Despite that, Akko loved it and thanked Constanze, who in return, gave Akko such an adorable smile. =3

A wacky, but excellent this episode was, and I'm hoping sooner or later that Diana will appear again, who like last week, didn't appear in this episode at all. I wonder if anything bad has happened to her or something... =/
May 9, 2017 2:11 PM

May 2010
Okay while Akko was beyond bearable in the 1st half, she magically improved in the 2nd half. And suddenly she wasn't even breaking machine parts anymore. Wow. I don't know what magic happened but ye the 2nd half was good. Really liked when Constanze finally smiled.
May 9, 2017 3:03 PM
Apr 2012
Candor said:
I think that's enough. Dropped.
Wow. This was a fantastic episode, so I'm honestly surprised.
May 9, 2017 3:15 PM

Jan 2017
Who the hell you think we are?!
We are the witches whose drill will pierce trhough heavens!
Karasuno Fight!!!
May 9, 2017 6:01 PM

Jan 2011
EcchiLordMamster said:
where are people watching right now? cause its not even raw on any site
This one website I know posts the torrents of it when they're done subbing it. Youwant to me to pm it to you?

Also this episode, I really like the development of Croix. They e doing a good job building their villain. Now for the rest of the eps, I really like the approach of Akko and the side characters.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
May 9, 2017 6:44 PM

Jan 2013
This anime always manages to impress me even more!
Absolutely loved this episode, especially the relationship between Constanze x Akko
In the end, she managed to help her ;) Btw loved Constanze face in the end :3
Ursula should just tell everyone including Akko about what Croix is doing...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 9, 2017 7:43 PM

Oct 2015
This drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!!!!!
May 9, 2017 8:36 PM

Oct 2012
A pretty okay episode for me, Constanze just jumped up pretty high in my favorite character list, this episode was spectacular for her.

Now I wait in fear and anticipation for Diana's ep next week I believe in you Trigger
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
May 9, 2017 8:49 PM

Oct 2008
Another very nice episode with Akko & Constanze!
Is Croix-sensei really trying to by a villain for a different purpose and not evil but portrays to be somewhat bad!?
5/5.

May 9, 2017 8:52 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
MasterHavik said:
EcchiLordMamster said:
where are people watching right now? cause its not even raw on any site
This one website I know posts the torrents of it when they're done subbing it. Youwant to me to pm it to you?

Also this episode, I really like the development of Croix. They e doing a good job building their villain. Now for the rest of the eps, I really like the approach of Akko and the side characters.

it finally got uploaded today, but thanks anyway

yea man, its such a cute show, Akko's ditziness is too kawaii XD
May 9, 2017 8:52 PM

Dec 2009
Now that just screamed Gurren Lagann all over. Talk about epically precise, this is beyond reference, this is old 2000's style mimicry insertion.

Nice Constanze tributary ep... she'd been a background character too much... Alto it's about time magitech upstart and magitech teacher associate lol.

Croix-sensei seems to play the devil's advocate for Akko. Whether or not that has to do with her goal, she is actively helping Akko grow and giving her circumstances for forming entertainment.
GenesisAriaMay 9, 2017 8:55 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
May 9, 2017 9:18 PM

May 2016
Seems like Akko wasn't just into Shiny Chariot and mecha fan like us.
I expected Constanze and Croix to share more scene together since their interest in science, but I allowing her to hunt is fine.
My favourite aside from the awesome mecha homages was the ending scene with the broom. You can clearly see how much Akko wanted this and after 18 episodes she finally has a broom she can fly on. It is nice to see Constanze to repay the favour to Akko after she has been cold to her.
Constanze and Amanda have both become my favourites with these latest episode.
Constanze has always been cute but with this episode ...
TakenMalUsernameMay 9, 2017 9:22 PM
May 10, 2017 2:16 AM

Jun 2015
A Constanze Episode, I always find her cute and so unique from all the characters of Little Witch Academia :D
May 10, 2017 2:25 AM

Jan 2011
EcchiLordMamster said:
MasterHavik said:

I won't lie it's cute but I lie that the show is cute. The character dynamic Akko has with the side characters is really cool. I hope the fat girl is next. I feel these characters bring more out of Akko than her friends.
May 10, 2017 3:15 AM

Jun 2015
itszayeric said:
kinda liking constanze :3

This definitely saved my day :3
May 10, 2017 3:42 AM
Sep 2015
May 10, 2017 4:10 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
MasterHavik said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

I won't lie it's cute but I lie that the show is cute. The character dynamic Akko has with the side characters is really cool. I hope the fat girl is next. I feel these characters bring more out of Akko than her friends.

Well these last few episodes have been focusing mostly on Akko so Lotte and Sucy seem more obsolete lol
May 10, 2017 5:29 AM

Jan 2011
EcchiLordMamster said:
MasterHavik said:

Well these last few episodes have been focusing mostly on Akko so Lotte and Sucy seem more obsolete lol
Yeah some are predicting a season 2 and I hope one is on the books because I feel there is more that can be done.
May 10, 2017 6:29 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
MasterHavik said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

Yeah some are predicting a season 2 and I hope one is on the books because I feel there is more that can be done.

lol we can only hope for a s2 at this point
May 10, 2017 9:24 AM

Nov 2015
I'm really happy that we finally got a Constanze episode. It's one of the best in this series so far.
May 10, 2017 9:36 AM

Apr 2014
the best ep!

i was just asking for a ep with Constanze just last ep and here we get it and was not disappointed

this ep showed again why Constanze is best and then also that smile at the end was just perfect <3

if only could get more of Constanze but this was amazing

anyway looking forward to next ep and hopefully more Constanze is the eps thats left

"one step at a time"
May 10, 2017 9:45 AM

Nov 2011
Awn no one printed the "Constanze pointing a gun to Akko" scene. Idk I just love cute girls with guns.
Also, I loved how the mecha had mahou shoujo attacks, Akko is too amuzing.

Diana ep next? Well, if it's that, I can't wait.
Baby, daijobanai...
May 10, 2017 10:25 AM

Jan 2011
horitsubastudent said:
Awn no one printed the "Constanze pointing a gun to Akko" scene. Idk I just love cute girls with guns.
Also, I loved how the mecha had mahou shoujo attacks, Akko is too amuzing.

Diana ep next? Well, if it's that, I can't wait.
Didn't need too since we seen enough to know that is her thing.
May 10, 2017 11:05 AM

Feb 2014
Yikami said:

Best girl finally gets an episode dedicated to her!! Constanze is love!!!
Am I the only one who thinks she kinda looks similliar to Mikazuki from Gundam IBO? But well that Grand Charion mecha proves she's got it.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 10, 2017 11:14 AM
Jan 2014
Awwww Constanze is soo cute
May 10, 2017 12:25 PM

Feb 2015
SirKnight007 said:

.......Guys, I think someone around the world got cured from cancer and someone else entirely got diabetes.

*dead* She's the cutest thing ever, I swear.

May 10, 2017 2:14 PM

Jan 2016
That moment when you remember Trigger was founded by the former staff behind Gurren Lagann
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
May 10, 2017 4:06 PM

Feb 2013
Started out as an episode of Dexter's Lab.

Then became an episode of Gurren Lagann.

In simple terms.

May 10, 2017 4:21 PM

Jul 2016
I was like "It can't be... A GUNDAM!".

It was an unexpected episode. Didn't expect to see Mech at all!

May 10, 2017 7:58 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Surprisingly great episode. The animation was some of the best this series has had to offer so far.

Constanze definitely went up a few notches in my book, she was so cute near the end. Her pouting face as a child in that photo was just as cute. She still hasn't spoken yet, I wonder if she just can't speak the language? She's clearly a foreigner, so perhaps that's why.

The mecha action was a fun twist. Overall cute episode.

Still waiting for that good Sucy episode like
May 11, 2017 5:51 AM

Jul 2014
itszayeric said:
kinda liking constanze :3

I love the smile at the end there, such a rare expression from the usually frowning Constanze. I'm a bit puzzled by her sequence of expressions though. She looked like she was about to cry there and suddenly she smiled?
May 11, 2017 6:39 AM

Jan 2013
horitsubastudent said:

You want it, you got it.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
May 11, 2017 10:44 AM
Oct 2007
That was super cool for me as well!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2017

152 by LFC123 »»
Mar 21, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

116 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

159 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2017

310 by HoneyBees91 »»
Feb 28, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2017

125 by ViSpace »»
Feb 5, 6:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.