Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 9, 2016 7:28 AM
Aug 2016
WyNdZ said:
How the hell is Zeke still alive?

I think it's safe to assume Zeke didn't immediately receive the titan powers, but only when he was somewhat older. If I recall, they were still "training" him.
Dec 9, 2016 7:44 AM

Apr 2015
I'm a bit confused, so who is the "founding titan"????
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Dec 9, 2016 8:15 AM

Jul 2013
nearbaskara said:

Initially? Ymir is the founding Titan.

Right now Eren (Yaeger) holds both the Founding Titan (Coordinate) and the Attacker Titan powers. Grisha had the Attacker, stole the Coordinate from the Reiss family and passed both onto Eren.
Dec 9, 2016 8:16 AM

Jul 2013
I wonder if Eren's lifespan as a Titan shifter is different because he has two of the abilities inside him? Is it still 13? Is it 26? Is it 7.5 because he has to house twice as much power?
Dec 9, 2016 8:24 AM

Apr 2015
Lefty112 said:
nearbaskara said:

Right now Eren (Yaeger) holds both the Founding Titan (Coordinate) and the Attacker Titan powers. Grisha had the Attacker, stole the Coordinate from the Reiss family and passed both onto Eren.

Okay, but why Eren didn't get the memory of the first king? isn't that titan will transfer the memory to the next shifter? like what the Reiss family did?
Dec 9, 2016 8:26 AM

Jul 2013
nearbaskara said:
Lefty112 said:

Okay, but why Eren didn't get the memory of the first king? isn't that titan will transfer the memory to the next shifter? like what the Reiss family did?

I think Eren is still slowly gaining memories from the previous holders. He didn't initially get the Reiss memories, it took time. As the series continues I'm sure he'll gain more and more memories from the previous holders.
Dec 9, 2016 8:59 AM

Nov 2011
Well, Attack Titan clearly doesn't sound as good as a series name, I guess the name we got is better even if its not right.

Dec 9, 2016 9:22 AM

Apr 2015
Lefty112 said:
I think Eren is still slowly gaining memories from the previous holders. He didn't initially get the Reiss memories, it took time. As the series continues I'm sure he'll gain more and more memories from the previous holders.

I wonder if Eren will know all the truth when he reaches his titan-age limit :lel it would be sooo cliffhanger :lol

I forgot bbout Ymir, we have both characters using that name. Ymir and Ymir Fritz. There's this character Ilse Langnar, who was mistaken by a random titan as "Lady Ymir". Which Ymir that titan mention?
*wiki said Ymir, so is Ymir a royal before? this is pretty confusing
Dec 9, 2016 10:10 AM

Nov 2016
Did Grisha name Eren after the owl because he was planning to give him his titan powers since the day he was born?
Dec 9, 2016 11:22 AM

Feb 2014
Wow amazing. The story of Grisha is beyond epic, the quote just closed the chapter so well.

Eren has a lot to live up to.
Dec 9, 2016 11:23 AM

Feb 2014
Raichi_ said:
Did Grisha name Eren after the owl because he was planning to give him his titan powers since the day he was born?

That, and also probably because he admired him. Thus gave his own son the same name of the guy that changed his life forever.
Dec 9, 2016 12:13 PM

Sep 2012
"The Attack Titan"
Nice one Hajime.
Dec 9, 2016 2:47 PM

Mar 2014
Eren Krüger. Or Eren Krueger. Definitively not "Kruger". Unless it's meant to be "Kluger" or "Klüger" or "Klueger".
Dec 9, 2016 3:42 PM

Aug 2016
Anybody get hyped to re-read chapter 71, thanks to last few pictures? Time to re-read bystander point of view with knowing Grisha's past.

Lefty112 said:
I wonder if Eren's lifespan as a Titan shifter is different because he has two of the abilities inside him? Is it still 13? Is it 26? Is it 7.5 because he has to house twice as much power?

That is exactly what Iam thinking of now.

nearbaskara said:

I forgot bbout Ymir, we have both characters using that name. Ymir and Ymir Fritz. There's this character Ilse Langnar, who was mistaken by a random titan as "Lady Ymir". Which Ymir that titan mention?
*wiki said Ymir, so is Ymir a royal before? this is pretty confusing

Don't forget Reiner gave letter from Ymir to Historia. Maybe she knows something interesting too. Even thou she makes it looks like she's some Eldians victim of Marley oppresion, whose got titanized and ate one little warrior after sixty years. But maybe she has something much greater. Like i vaguely remember scene with Reiner(or Bertholt?) in castle before clash of titans, where she read some info printed on food can or something, maybe she is even much older, like reincarnation of first Ymir. At this point Iam sure that name Ymir is not just coincidence. With all that preshadowing and stuff. But it would be pretty surpraising learn, that Ymir were eaten by Zeke or another warrior offscreen.
Martin_TaylorDec 9, 2016 3:52 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2016 11:36 PM
Dec 2016
Ok, someone please help me to figure out or did I miss something.

I'm re-reading some of the manga again thanks to chapter 88 and what confuses me is:

- They say that Titan shifters have only 13 years to live right after they receive their Titan powers, but... Keith Shadis in the manga (not sure if the translation is wrong in this one) clearly says he met Grisha 20 years ago... And it has been 5 years around since Eren got his powers, doesn't that mean Grisha was not 13, but holding the Titan power for 15 years, which is longer than what they say?
Dec 10, 2016 12:17 AM

Jan 2011
long chatting chapter, but at the end there is cool

"the name is Shingeki no Kyojin", sounds like the story really start now haha
Dec 10, 2016 12:55 AM
Dec 2016
Mumma said:

I'm re-reading some of the manga again thanks to chapter 88 and what confuses me is:

- They say that Titan shifters have only 13 years to live right after they receive their Titan powers, but... Keith Shadis in the manga (not sure if the translation is wrong in this one) clearly says he met Grisha 20 years ago... And it has been 5 years around since Eren got his powers, doesn't that mean Grisha was not 13, but holding the Titan power for 15 years, which is longer than what they say?

I think he said that as Grisha was already missing for 2 years.
Dec 10, 2016 1:26 AM
Dec 2016
shinzohiki said:
Mumma said:

Far what I read was when Grisha said he was going to show Eren the basement it was the same day that the first titan attack happened, which was 5 years ago. It's also the same day when Eren ate Grisha.. Unless I misunderstood what you said.

EDIT(added):
Actually the more I'm reading and paying attention to the timelines, I think the manga makers have just made few mistakes with the timelines. If Keith met Grisha 20 years ago and Grisha died 5 years ago... And Eren is 15 (according to attack on titan wiki) and in order Eren to be born he should have been inside the wall for a year that to happen, meaning he was there for least 11 years (+5 for being dead). It's either a mistake to add 20 years, or it's a roundup 20 from 16 (or 18), but that to me makes no sense to add 4 more years to it. And I hardly think Eren's mom banged Grisha almost instantly after they met each other.

But at the same time it does state (in the wiki, havent seen it in the manga) that Grisha was found at the year 832 and died in year 845, which counts up as 13. So there is still 2 years missing from that add up. I also didn't see Grisha looking as thin and dying like Owl was looking like when his 13 years were up.

I don't know why this is bothering me so much, but I guess it's nothing important and maybe the 20 years was lost in the translation and meant "almost 20 years ago"
MummaDec 10, 2016 2:17 AM
Dec 10, 2016 3:15 AM

Jan 2012
attack tittan some quite info we got in this chapter
only 7 years left for him but author will find some way

AkiKitazawa said:
WyNdZ said:
How the hell is Zeke still alive?

I think it's safe to assume Zeke didn't immediately receive the titan powers, but only when he was somewhat older. If I recall, they were still "training" him.

there are nine Titans , maybe that's power of his Titan

Dec 10, 2016 4:07 AM

Apr 2015
Mumma said:
shinzohiki said:

Far what I read was when Grisha said he was going to show Eren the basement it was the same day that the first titan attack happened, which was 5 years ago. It's also the same day when Eren ate Grisha.. Unless I misunderstood what you said.

EDIT(added):
Actually the more I'm reading and paying attention to the timelines, I think the manga makers have just made few mistakes with the timelines. If Keith met Grisha 20 years ago and Grisha died 5 years ago... And Eren is 15 (according to attack on titan wiki) and in order Eren to be born he should have been inside the wall for a year that to happen, meaning he was there for least 11 years (+5 for being dead). It's either a mistake to add 20 years, or it's a roundup 20 from 16 (or 18), but that to me makes no sense to add 4 more years to it. And I hardly think Eren's mom banged Grisha almost instantly after they met each other.

But at the same time it does state (in the wiki, havent seen it in the manga) that Grisha was found at the year 832 and died in year 845, which counts up as 13. So there is still 2 years missing from that add up. I also didn't see Grisha looking as thin and dying like Owl was looking like when his 13 years were up.

I don't know why this is bothering me so much, but I guess it's nothing important and maybe the 20 years was lost in the translation and meant "almost 20 years ago"

check it in here, basically it is justified though.
Year 832 - Keith found Grisha outside the wall.
Year 832 - 834 - Grisha and Carla is married.

Year 835 - Eren is born.
Year 844 - Mikasa's parent are dead.
Year 845 - Colo and armor titans appeared. Carla is dead. Grisha gave Eren his titan power

Yeah Grisha plays quick he bangs girl that he's just known for 1-2 years. In real life impossible but hey, if it works it ain't stupid.
Dec 10, 2016 1:19 PM

Aug 2013
nearbaskara said:
Mumma said:

EDIT(added):

Year 835 - Eren is born.
Year 845 - Colo and armor titans appeared. Carla is dead. Grisha gave Eren his titan power

Yeah Grisha plays quick he bangs girl that he's just known for 1-2 years. In real life impossible but hey, if it works it ain't stupid.

Really bro? In real life its impossible? you can't bang a girl you already knew for 1-2 years? that's bullshit man.
Dec 10, 2016 1:42 PM

Oct 2007
I can't believe some of the complaints in this thread. This is by far one of the very best chapters in all of the manga.

I am surprised some people kept reading so long while hating the manga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2016 1:50 PM

Oct 2015
BokutoHootarou said:
Does it mean that after all this time, the English title of Shingeki no Kyojin is mistranslated?

Actually Isayama himself wanted the English name to be Attack on Titan. My guess is that his knowledge in English is rather poor because it basically is just a cool title that doesn't make sense. An accurate translation would be something like Advancing/Attacking Titan(s).
「好きな方を選んで」
Dec 10, 2016 7:07 PM

Oct 2010
Honestly, the older I grow with more real life responsibilities, the more I realize this manga is the only one I keep a biological clock to update myself with. It's just too good and it sets itself apart from other mangas.

Oh but anyway. I wanted to be in denial with Mikasa there, poor girl, losing her family again. My simple mind just wants shiganshina trio to be happy and see the sea together but of course in good stories it doesn't happen.

Shihandono said:
BokutoHootarou said:
Does it mean that after all this time, the English title of Shingeki no Kyojin is mistranslated?

Actually Isayama himself wanted the English name to be Attack on Titan. My guess is that his knowledge in English is rather poor because it basically is just a cool title that doesn't make sense. An accurate translation would be something like Advancing/Attacking Titan(s).

For me I believe he chose it on purpose. "Attack on Titan" does make sense for the storyline though, ant it camouflaged the real intention behind. If only "Advancing Titan" or "The Attack Titan" were chosen in the first place there might be less speculation and impact during the title drop.
Dec 10, 2016 9:18 PM

Sep 2016
This is getting intense! Eren only has eight years left to live; meaning he'll die at twenty-three while Armin has thirteen, so he'll live to be twenty-eight! That's ... so screwed up. So, they either have to give their titan powers to someone else or die and have someone else be born with them. The AOT world is more messed up than we thought it was.
Dec 11, 2016 12:21 AM
Dec 2016
nearbaskara said:
Mumma said:

EDIT(added):

Year 835 - Eren is born.

1-2 years is completely fine, for whatever reason I was counting it as that he would have the literal next day done it. But as I said it's possibility that the 20 years really meant almost 20 years ago and it has only been 18 years. But another did what I am wondering is why Grisha didn't look as sick as the owl looked when his time was up? To me he looked completely fine, not like someone who was dying.
Dec 11, 2016 3:55 AM

Apr 2015
Mumma said:
nearbaskara said:

Year 835 - Eren is born.

1-2 years is completely fine, for whatever reason I was counting it as that he would have the literal next day done it. But as I said it's possibility that the 20 years really meant almost 20 years ago and it has only been 18 years. But another did what I am wondering is why Grisha didn't look as sick as the owl looked when his time was up? To me he looked completely fine, not like someone who was dying.

this is my opinion, but I think they will sick if they tried to become a titan. As seen with Owl's case, he became sick/exhausted after he turned into a titan to help Grisha.
Dec 11, 2016 5:24 AM
Dec 2016
nearbaskara said:
Mumma said:

this is my opinion, but I think they will sick if they tried to become a titan. As seen with Owl's case, he became sick/exhausted after he turned into a titan to help Grisha.

But he did turn to Titan, because didn't he eat the coordinate Titan right before passing the Titan power to Eren? All that happened the day when the Titans first broke the wall.
Dec 11, 2016 7:03 AM

Jan 2015
Not gonna lie, all this Grisha backstory was a bit too much and I hope we return to the present and actually do something in the next chapter (Ymir's letter plz).

Grisha has an interesting view on life. He realized forcing Zeke to become the Eldian messiah was a terrible idea and wanted to make sure Eren actually had a choice...then why did Grisha turn him into a shifter knowing he'd die after 13 years?lol

I'm sure this "curse" is not real though (or they'll find a way to cure it) because it feels like a cheap way to make the series more dramatic. Also if Ymir is the Ymir or a reincarnation then she shouldn't die after 13 years (right now she has about 8 years left like Eren) because she is the only one who is safe from the curse, right?

This whole deal with the devil + there being a curse is obviously false and I theorize that titan shifting is actually an experiment gone bad. Think about it, if Ymir and her people really terrorized Marley for 1400 years they would already be exterminated (as Kruger himself said) and it's also unlikely that in just ~100 years Marley managed to outbreed the Eldians who supposedly ruled over them for thousands of years prior (e.g. logically Marleyans were always the majority). Also if the deal with the devil actually happened why do the syringes exist? The devil gave Ymir a syringe or what xd

I'm pretty sure if titan shifting was as magical as Eldia/Marley claimed it to be then Marley wouldn't be able to turn Eldians into titans with syringes.

Also...if Kruger let Dina die because otherwise Marley would've used her for breeding then why did Ymir actually consider taking Historia with her at first? Since Historia is Eldian royalty as well it doesn't sound like a smart choice... This opens up a new theory. Ymir either wanted to take Historia with her and then escape from Reiner and Bertolt or the place YRB was going to wasn't Marley.
Dec 11, 2016 8:16 AM
Dec 2016
Zees said:
Not gonna lie, all this Grisha backstory was a bit too much and I hope we return to the present and actually do something in the next chapter (Ymir's letter plz).

Grisha has an interesting view on life. He realized forcing Zeke to become the Eldian messiah was a terrible idea and wanted to make sure Eren actually had a choice...then why did Grisha turn him into a shifter knowing he'd die after 13 years?lol

I'm sure this "curse" is not real though (or they'll find a way to cure it) because it feels like a cheap way to make the series more dramatic. Also if Ymir is the Ymir or a reincarnation then she shouldn't die after 13 years (right now she has about 8 years left like Eren) because she is the only one who is safe from the curse, right?

This whole deal with the devil + there being a curse is obviously false and I theorize that titan shifting is actually an experiment gone bad. Think about it, if Ymir and her people really terrorized Marley for 1400 years they would already be exterminated (as Kruger himself said) and it's also unlikely that in just ~100 years Marley managed to outbreed the Eldians who supposedly ruled over them for thousands of years prior (e.g. logically Marleyans were always the majority). Also if the deal with the devil actually happened why do the syringes exist? The devil gave Ymir a syringe or what xd

I'm pretty sure if titan shifting was as magical as Eldia/Marley claimed it to be then Marley wouldn't be able to turn Eldians into titans with syringes.

Also...if Kruger let Dina die because otherwise Marley would've used her for breeding then why did Ymir actually consider taking Historia with her at first? Since Historia is Eldian royalty as well it doesn't sound like a smart choice... This opens up a new theory. Ymir either wanted to take Historia with her and then escape from Reiner and Bertolt or the place YRB was going to wasn't Marley.

I don't think Ymir is 'the Ymir', I think her name is the same as Eren is, it has been given because of respect or something - or because her parents possible wanted her to be 'the Ymir'. It could also be that her memories have been altered somehow and she thinks her name is Ymir.. However I was wondering that since she said that she has been wandering for what was it, 60 years, that if she would be one of the royal blood as well? Like Dina was and that's why they always were hiding Dina and others with blood line that it wouldn't happen again.
And also.. where is Ymir, can't wait to find that one out.

Speaking of Quadrupedal Titan, something I thought. Personally I haven't though of him being titan shifter until I read about the older manga's that "There are Titans who made the underground tunnels" or something like that. Could he actually be some type of a Mole Titan, who can make tunnels and such? That's probably far fetched, but I could see his bodyshape being somewhat moleish, even there hasn't been any proof that he would be like that.

There is also one thing about what I have been wondering with all this. What happens if one titan shifter 'eats' all the other Titan shifters, would that mean that the actual 'true Ymir' would be born again?

I think with Owl talking to Grisha there was a talk how the histories that both have been told are half true and half false.. like how they are telling the stories to make themselves look like the good and the others bad (like Marley saying how they were terrorized). It's easier to make the citizen believe the Marley government and support them stealing the Titan powers, something that we actually see even in our world.. Each country is teaching their history to their citizens to the way where they usually draw their own country in a better picture than example the ones they are fighting against. Or like we saw with German and Nazi and how Hilter painted the Jews in a negative light to get support from the country and make it right to treat them the way they were treated. Even in the manga we can see them having to wear armbands similar Jews in nazi-era so people knew who they were.

For what the syringes, what I think is that they were created after most of the Eldian people moved to the island and one of the Titan shifter has been possibly used as an experiment to make these mindless Titans, even it kind of makes no sense, because they have said that as long as you get the spinal fluid, you turn in to a shifter... Big question is, was there mindless Titans before and how were they born without the syringes.

But there is definitely something fishy with the whole 13 years.
Dec 11, 2016 12:16 PM

Apr 2015
Mumma said:
nearbaskara said:

But he did turn to Titan, because didn't he eat the coordinate Titan right before passing the Titan power to Eren? All that happened the day when the Titans first broke the wall.

now that you mention it, he ate the coordinate titan. We still don't what happens to the titan shifter when they eat another shifter. Will it affect their lifespan, who knows, but the thing is, Owl only has 1 but Grisha has two when they almost cross their 13 years limit.
and also a quite reminder, people who already shift into a titan will very exhausted with no exception, only Kruger mentions he almost reaches his limit. I think Grisha is pretty exhausted when he ride to home.
DebaskyDec 11, 2016 12:19 PM
Dec 12, 2016 10:19 PM
Mar 2014
Peralisc said:
I can't believe some of the complaints in this thread. This is by far one of the very best chapters in all of the manga.

Reading all the complaints for this chapter is literally killing me softly. -_____- I'm glad somebody else said it.

My top 3 favourite retarded complaints are:

1. TOO MUCH USEFUL information in this chapter = bad/boring chapter... LOL!

2. The possibility of no cure to a 13 year death sentence (the draw back of having titan powers') = Bad rating for this manga, because my favourite characters didn't live happily ever after, and the manga doesn't end with puppies and rainbows... -___- give me a fucking break

3. "Who is Ymir"?!? WE MUST KNOW!! ...People, she's just an axiom plot device to push the story's narrative... THAT'S IT! They needed a foundation, an origin story to all titan's existence, and we got it. That's literally her ENTIRE purpose, (with the exception of a few things) nothing more needs to be known of her. ---> Give it a rest
Dec 13, 2016 4:31 AM

Oct 2014
This chapter set up a flag with Mikasa. Until now people were "taken from her" in completely unexpected and unpredictable ways. This time Mikasa knows more or less how much time is left. I think she is being set up to save Eren from the limited lifespan he has. That may or may not involve her own death. But this chapter made me quite convinced that Eren himself will probably not die in the end.

Judging by how everything went so far, though, there is a very high chance that "princess Eren" does get "captured" at least one more time though.

And by the way, "Shingeki no Kyojin" and "Attack on Titan" do NOT have to be the same. The japanese people often use "double meanings" where a Kanji means something similar but slightly different thing than the Hiragana next to it. It's very common that Kanji and Hiragana are used together to refer to the same term even though their meanings are different. I don't know how to explain it, but if you have read a few LNs on bakatsuki you should have probably seen this "double meaning" before at least once. The thing is the hiragana can be replaced by katakana (which contain Western words "in Japanese writing") or even Romaji (actual Western words), so this is probably just that.
Grey-ZoneDec 13, 2016 4:35 AM
Dec 13, 2016 2:49 PM

Feb 2008
"This story... Is one that you started."

The title drop definitely felt profound. And the revelation of more information regarding the titans was rather welcome as well.
Dec 13, 2016 7:28 PM

Jul 2012
I love title drops haha.

I'm excited to see what music and animation can do for this chapter. Going to be quite a wait though.
Dec 14, 2016 8:01 PM
Oct 2014
Shihandono said:
BokutoHootarou said:

Isayama most likely wanted the title to be ambiguous like in Japanese but English grammar doesn't really allow it so he went with that because it sounds better as a title.
Dec 17, 2016 1:28 AM

Sep 2010
Yeah, seriously. I'd like to see what happens to Eren's lifespan since he has the power of two Titans now.
Dec 18, 2016 3:17 PM
Nov 2012
Peralisc said:

I fell the same. I almost cried reading through Grisha's memories.
I'm in love with the backstory of AoT. I really was expecting something dumb.
Dec 21, 2016 9:54 PM

Nov 2011
So even if he wins the MC dies xD I can't believe I didn't see it coming even after 87 chapters of this cruel manga
Dec 22, 2016 11:15 PM

Jul 2014
i really liked Eren, he seemed cool (to think grisha would name his son after him n_n)
wait does that mean even Annie will die ;_;
Dec 30, 2016 7:27 AM

Dec 2015
I can't think "attack on titan" as a legit title anymore after this chapter
Jan 6, 2017 2:47 AM

Jun 2009
Holy shit, title drop.
Jan 6, 2017 2:51 PM

Nov 2013
ok so... heres the thing . They said that once someone gets the titan powers they have 13 years of life left but ymir in her titan form survived for 60 years outside of the walls O.o so.... whet
Jan 6, 2017 3:31 PM

Oct 2013
necronice said:
ok so... heres the thing . They said that once someone gets the titan powers they have 13 years of life left but ymir in her titan form survived for 60 years outside of the walls O.o so.... whet

That is because she wasn't a shifter until she ate Bertholt and Reiner friend.
Jan 6, 2017 9:02 PM

Aug 2012
necronice said:
it doesn't affect mindless Titan forms. It only affects when they get the shifter powers which Ymir didn't at the time.
Jan 9, 2017 9:36 AM
May 2016
rahul1993 said:
Attack Titan huh? So he's the "shingeki no kyojin"? Or was he the "kougeki no kyojin"?

And how did grisha live so long? The colossal Titan didn't break down the gates until 15 years later, right?

No He is 15 now, but don't forget all the years farming and training. Eren was younger when the wall broke down.
Feb 17, 2017 12:09 AM

Dec 2014
A lot of history lesson there..well this was so unexpected but it just gets better and better
Mar 16, 2017 9:22 PM

Feb 2013
Well, fuck. This was unexpected.
Apr 16, 2017 5:41 PM

Apr 2015
I just hope that Eren can somehow change his fate with the 8 years man.

I need to see him with Mikasa in the future as husband and wife if not I will rage.
Jun 22, 2017 2:05 PM

Jan 2015
Eren has the powers of both the attack titan and the coordinate titan. Does that mean his 13 years of lifespan have been halved to 6.5 ? It would surely raise the stakes, leaving him just a bit more than a year to close this conflict, and bringing the climax of the manga closer. I think that's what the author is going for.

Soli18 said:
I just hope that Eren can somehow change his fate with the 8 years man.

I need to see him with Mikasa in the future as husband and wife if not I will rage.

Then I hope you rage away, cause a happy ending doesn't fit this story imo. Bittersweet is fine.
HapHazrDJun 22, 2017 2:27 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2013

231 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 29, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 121 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arjuna777 - Sep 4, 2019

263 by Berry-Vodka »»
Sep 27, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 122 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Arjuna777 - Oct 4, 2019

246 by Berry-Vodka »»
Sep 25, 2:16 PM

» Is Chapter 140 & 141 coming?

KMohZaid - Aug 30, 2021

7 by TheFlyingOrange »»
Sep 25, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 123 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Arjuna777 - Nov 6, 2019

220 by Berry-Vodka »»
Sep 24, 12:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.