Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Aug 5, 2016 2:01 AM

May 2010
so predictable. at least it ended with no fillers.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 5, 2016 2:33 AM

Jul 2016
FrozenSheep said:
Kosaki got the worst conclusion...

Yeah, I really feel bad for her.
Author could end it the same way while still giving Kosaki a good ending, but he doesn't really care.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Aug 5, 2016 2:50 AM

Jun 2013
Still visible that onodera was still sad, such a shitty ending for her lmfao

well its finally over thankfully.
Aug 5, 2016 2:55 AM

Jun 2013
Chiibi said:
Guys, I bet you we will get a proper kiss scene from Shaft. Anime kiss scenes are ALWAYS better than manga ones because they are animated. :>

Come on, SEASON THREE.

Please no dont torture us like that
Aug 5, 2016 3:52 AM

Sep 2015
saw that coming once again from one shot

who care what happen to them I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

R : its bean long road huh. up till now.
C : ... a lot happened.
R : yeah... A LOT.
Into the Internet!
Aug 5, 2016 4:19 AM
Jul 2018
Meh the ending itself was pretty fine. I can't really hate the series per say since personally it was one of the few first seasonal animes I've started in, and then I skimmed through the manga a bit just to see how it goes. That was satisfying.

But holy shit Komi went complete savage XD
Aug 5, 2016 4:50 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Have yet to read, stopped at 122 chapter. Didnt care about knowing the ending, that is how much I have came with this one, so many disappointments.
So they end together, I have to laugh a bit now, and say this, onodera fanboys ya lost, so suck it good!!! All that workship you done, denying the best girl, but ya still LOST!!!

Still better my original ship than Onodera.

Will have to pick up from where I was left of.
PlaycoolAug 5, 2016 5:10 AM
Aug 5, 2016 4:51 AM

Feb 2012
After all those fillers, it's finally over! I really enjoyed the manga at first but after all those fillers, then Raku rejecting my girl Marika, it went kinda downhill. Chitoge was my second best girl, so I'm somewhat satisfied that there is closure.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Aug 5, 2016 5:01 AM

Jul 2012
The wedding is here. I was almost in tears. (also fuck those petals censoring the satisfying kiss I have been waiting years for)

IT IS FINALLY OVER!!!

It was a hell of a ride over these few years but I'm happy with this ending. My team won #TEAMCHITOGE.

I can't for the next series by Komi-sensei called "Love Rush".

~Great chapter and series!!!
Aug 5, 2016 7:02 AM

Jan 2016
neonBdragon said:
The wedding is here. I was almost in tears. (also fuck those petals censoring the satisfying kiss I have been waiting years for)

IT IS FINALLY OVER!!!

It was a hell of a ride over these few years but I'm happy with this ending. My team won #TEAMCHITOGE.

I can't for the next series by Komi-sensei called "Love Rush".

~Great chapter and series!!!

I do wonder if this is the mentality of every Chitoge-fanzie... Was it all for the competition?

In this case choosing teams wasn't really about winning Raku's heart, but more like fans denying any other girl the right on love.

Because you didn't need to be especially genius to figure out it was going to be Chitoge from the first 20chapters reading this manga.

And don't understand me wrong, this is not salt, because my favorite didn't end up as lucky as Chitoge (only favorite is tsugumi and she didn't even made a chance to begin with). It's because there are too much people like you thinking in terms of competition and winning as if Chitoge as a horse to bet money on. I feel like the only reason people like that enjoyed this manga, is because they are looking forward to the moment they can tell everyone "my team won"...

And that nicely puts emphasis on the kind of public that likes Nisekoi. Not so great.

It's not personally on you, I enjoy your enthusiasm and i'm glad you enjoyed the series, just an overall observation i've made reading all kinds of comments from nisekoi-fanzies. So no offence, this series will always pull the worst out of me, considering how much time I wasted on this, hoping for it to be somewhat decent at the end.
~~People who mostly ignore your existence... They are in no position to assess you.~~
Aug 5, 2016 7:04 AM

Jan 2011
lol, seriously that was their first kiss?

A bit hard to believe this is finally over.

Best girl Ruri got her happy ending, so it's all good.
Aug 5, 2016 8:59 AM

Oct 2015
Bumpy ride, has its ups and downs Overall it's a pretty decent read but the ending made me a little uncomfortable.

7/10
Aug 5, 2016 9:26 AM

Apr 2015
Unfortunately Nisekoi has come to an end. ='((

Even tho it had alot of filler chapters, I really enjoyed reading this manga weekly and arguing with other ships XD.

Chitoge best girl ofc.
Tsugumi well... HNGGG.

I'll really miss the manga that's for sure.

Many ups and downs but still a solid 9/10 for me.
Aug 5, 2016 9:30 AM
Jul 2018
well this is the first manga ive finished that I started reading while it was still ongoing so I feel a bit sad that its over. The characters were younger than me the whole series and now theyre a bit older so that was kind of weird but cool.

Season 1 of the anime really got me into nisekoi, too bad after that time in the story its nothing but bad almost confession suspense and fillers. I liked that marika cut her hair since she grew it our for raku anyway, and ruri and shuu together looked good, but Onodera definitely deserved better than that.

7/10 overall for me.
Aug 5, 2016 10:51 AM

Oct 2015
For the second time Kana Hanazawa has lost to a blonde in a cliche romcom. Don't make it a thing.
Aug 5, 2016 11:45 AM
Aug 2015
Finally it's over. Good comedy at the beggining, but terrible writing. Komi just couldnt write something properly because he added one key to the plot (that was irrelevant after all) and played with the girls too much.

Lesson learned boys. I'm not surprised Onodera didn't win, the wirter is just terrible.

1/10.
Aug 5, 2016 12:05 PM
Jun 2014
I was honestly so happy with that ending! I really love Happy-Endings, love to see people dreams are realizing, i love to see people's love and every kind of this stuff! The ending hit my heart, i was really looking forward to Raku x Chitoge, didnt expect anything less of this manga ( 10/10 )..

I love happy endings 'cause there you can see people's dreams coming true, which for my part are a good kind of "binding" for people's hearts in real life where they couldnt realize their dreams.. :c
Aug 5, 2016 12:28 PM

Mar 2016
Still can't believe the other guys took five years and still need more to find a better guy, GO FIND ONESHOT RAKU girls!
Aug 5, 2016 2:15 PM
Mar 2014
Wind_God_Girl said:
Just here even though I never read the manga and only half-heartedly watched the anime, I'm damn happy they chose Chitoge. Rich girls rules! Money is everything! Who the heck wants a rich-with-poor cliche!!

I liked Onodera the most and then Tsugumi :(
Aug 5, 2016 8:58 PM

Feb 2016
tsugumi...... you're so damn hot.
marika, cute as always
maiko x ruri ; best part in this chapter
onodera ; the one who makes wedding cake? komi's troll strikes again
please someone make a doujin who turn onodera into yandere by making poison cake for that annoying couple, lol
yui ; dat bithes got pregnant? nothing surprised

raku x chitoge; MEH

--naoshi komi is the biggest troll in mangaka history--
Aug 5, 2016 11:00 PM

Sep 2015
Nurlela said:
tsugumi...... you're so damn hot.
marika, cute as always
maiko x ruri ; best part in this chapter
onodera ; the one who makes wedding cake? komi's troll strikes again
please someone make a doujin who turn onodera into yandere by making poison cake for that annoying couple, lol
yui ; dat bithes got pregnant? nothing surprised

raku x chitoge; MEH

--naoshi komi is the biggest troll in mangaka history--

No need for a doujin because in the epilogue Raku has an affair with Marika which eventually ends up in divorce for the RakuXChitoge couple and a blood bath between the Yakuza and the Beehive.
Aug 5, 2016 11:52 PM

Sep 2015
Well it's finally over... Honestly the manga could have been good if it wasn't for all the fillers.

The ending seemed pretty weak, the relationship between Raku and Chitoge is not developped at all and it's like the years they spent apart don't mean anything. I wish they expanded on the struggles they had with the distance or something, but well... it was too serious for this manga obviously

At least I'm happy for Ruri x Shuu
Aug 6, 2016 2:22 AM

Mar 2013
its finally over :O
i expected a better ending for some of the girls and for the series (after more then 200 chapters) but happy they all found their place.

poor Onodera, "good" girls always push to the side on anime and real life...

NisxAug 6, 2016 2:39 AM
Aug 6, 2016 3:00 AM

Jun 2013
Nisx said:
its finally over :O
i expected a better ending for some of the girls and for the series (after more then 200 chapters) but happy they all found their place.

poor Onodera, "good" girls always push to the side on anime and real life...

Aug 6, 2016 3:14 AM

Jun 2013
Glad it ended since it was going downhill for quite some time. Unimpressive ending not memorable at all only thing is Tsugumi is really hot now, so raku fucked that up Chitoge looks the same.
Aug 6, 2016 3:45 AM

Sep 2014
Wow, this is actually pretty dissapointing.
"Oh I want to be with her and be her side because she makes me happy"
>turns like her mother and has barely any time for him after making him wait for a year+

Smh.

If that's not a sign that he made the wrong choice, then ,well it's his loss.

7/10 in the end. That's me being generous since that final chapter was not that good.
Aug 6, 2016 3:51 AM

Mar 2013
jlvyn14 said:

would definitely give it a better score if it end this way :)
i like the manga from the very start but then the story turn to a cliche/generic
shit were there author drop any idea thats come to is mind without any point....
NisxAug 6, 2016 3:58 AM
Aug 6, 2016 6:16 AM

Jul 2014
My Lovely Manga Has Ended After Long Journey., Time Searching Anothers As Good As Nisekoi
Aug 6, 2016 6:58 AM

Feb 2016
ya_hallo said:

No need for a doujin because in the epilogue Raku has an affair with Marika which eventually ends up in divorce for the RakuXChitoge couple and a blood bath between the Yakuza and the Beehive.

lol,, that was also the good ending too... #teammarika now gets a source material to make great doujin :D

Nisx said:

really want to see that.. now it's #teamOnodera turn to make it happen, lol
Aug 6, 2016 8:31 AM

Jan 2014
This series had some fan-service all along and yet they decided to censor the kiss?! okay...

Quite unhappy with ending, but it was a nice ride after all, full of ups and downs (mostly downs really) but this manga made me laugh for good sometimes.

Finally got to see the cool side of Raku at the end, glad that Shu and Ruri decided to live together and get married soon too, everyone seems to be doing very well, I would've appreciate an after-wedding photo but it seems the author didn't bother himself with it.

In the end, thank you for your hard work Komi Naoshi!
Aug 6, 2016 9:30 AM

Dec 2014
It's been a messed up jumbo wumbo of a journey and we get this for the end?? What the hell Komi-sensei??
I'm disappointed about the ending. I thought we would at least see their marriage with everyone meeting up together again already grown up and I'll have nisekoi's first opening playing in my head and stuff, but we didnt!
Yui got pregnant by who we don't know; we've never actually seen raku's mom's face; Chitoge became a designer? At least show some pages with her doing her job, no? What happened to Raku's classmates? like for example, I WANNA SEE GORISAKI DAMMIT! Did Marika actually won over her illness or not? So many unexplained things!! They might be unnecessary details, but, those little things are what the fans would love to see dammit!
And only one page for Kosaki, plus without her full face shown??? Oh come on, she deserved better than just three panels, than just one half face shot panel! Well, I'll just think that she's just way to cute to be drawn there #teamonodera for laif
Where are the nonsensed comedies we've been laughing at past these years? We want to see those stuff, I want to see those stuff. I want to see the heartwarming parts that makes you doki doki and funny stupid bad nonsensed jokes of Nisekoi in the end again! The ending is REALLY disappointing. The only thing that actually made me smile was seeing Shu and Ruri's relationship and their plan for marriage, THAT'S ALL. I'LL GIVE THIS 2/5 ONLY FOR THAT. MAH MAN SHU IS GROWN UP AND FOUND HIS DREAM GIRL.
I could rant all day endlessly about this shitty ending. Oh well, at least the damned journey is over, thanks God. The chaos is over, woohoo
Aug 6, 2016 9:31 AM

Dec 2014
Nurlela said:
ya_hallo said:

lol,, that was also the good ending too... #teammarika now gets a source material to make great doujin :D

Nisx said:

really want to see that.. now it's #teamOnodera turn to make it happen, lol

OMG I just thought the same before reading this xD I hope someone will make that happen geheheh :'3
Aug 6, 2016 3:57 PM
Feb 2016
Blew through the entire manga and anime in 3 days, read the ending, feels good man.
As others have said, the manga is FAR better if you can read the whole thing continuously, since then you can actually feel the plot moving lol
Aug 6, 2016 7:30 PM
Aug 2016
Lmao people are so salty it make me dying from laughing
I hate marika she's just so unbearable
I hate shu and ruri couple, I don't like ruri she's not interesting at all.
I have to admit I was bored during the manga , it was long and freakin boring I thought Onodera would be chosen cause you know she's shy and stuff , and I'm so glad he chosed Chitoge (she was with Tsugumi the only ones who deserved him )
I love this manga and I will miss it !!! Chitoge was just such a cool character !!!

Just FCKIN petals ;-;
Aug 6, 2016 8:37 PM
Jan 2015
metsujin said:
Finally its over, first couple of chapters were really enjoyable, but it dragged on so much, the ending was alright, but this was a mess over all. Well best girl one, Tsugumi is hotter, so that's a win in my book.

A perfect and decent win in mine, too. Raku should have Tsugumi. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
Aug 6, 2016 11:25 PM

Feb 2012
And so, my fellow Maribros, we can celebrate the ascendence of our greatest. His eternal love crossed dimensions and reached what we only can dream of reaching. Y-San, you lucky bastard, we're proud of you!
In 9/10 cases, the worst thing about an anime is its fandom.
Aug 7, 2016 12:04 AM

Jan 2011
it's been a long ride remember reading the one shot years ago part of me is sad to see it end while the other is glad ,since it easily can be said it dragged on far to long but all the characters and funny faces will be missed for sure

powering through these final chapters had some good moments but wasn't a big fan of this ending.

but just reading this thread reminded me of how much i stay out of waifu wars shit ant healthy lol
Aug 7, 2016 1:43 AM
Aug 2015
this isnt about who WILL WIN RAKU, its about giving a proper ending to him and the girl he chose, wich in this charper sucks, im disapointed, and not even a real kiss at the final for chitoge fans, the mangaka was like "f**k it im tred of this"
Aug 7, 2016 2:51 AM

Apr 2014
I'm totally a fangirl to this series even tho with all its problems I cant seem to really hate it or give it a honest rate & I've only been reading it for 2years & I actually never pictured it would end honestly i thought Naoshi would have something happen to him & he'd never finish like Yamato Takahiro BUT ITS FINALLY OVER AND IDK HOW TO TAKE IT ;-;
Aug 7, 2016 4:48 AM

Jan 2016
antauron13 said:
I can't say that I hated the ending. Really liked to see everyone doing well after the timeskip. Shuu and Ruri together... finally, I just love that couple. Tsugumi is just beautiful with long hair and that smoking hot body, and I liked the touch with the ribbon. Marika with short hair again, moving on, and loved the reference to Y-san in there, hahaha. The final kiss scene (even if it may seem very frustrating to most of the people with that petal covering it) it's just so in sync with Nisekoi's overall mood and I think it's quite fitting.

BUT!!! No matter which girl you sided with, no matter who you shipped, no matter that she lost in the end...
YOU JUST CAN'T DO THAT TO A F***ING MAIN CHARACTER, YOU CAN'T F***ING SHOW A SHADOWED INCOMPLETE SHOT OF HER FACE AND BACK AND NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER BEING WELL.

Damn!! Even Kyoko-sensei had a better shot, that's not fair, that's an insult and so extremely disrespectful, not just to your own character, but to all your readers out there. This needs to be fixed somehow. She deserves better, just like everyone else.
Disrespectful? What are you a 10 year old? Even if it sucks for some people can you even make your own manga and own story?no?eh??although you were right about it being a little dissapointing..Well f**k this f**k that we all have opinions..lmaoo
Aug 7, 2016 4:59 AM

Jul 2014
MelvN said:
antauron13 said:
I can't say that I hated the ending. Really liked to see everyone doing well after the timeskip. Shuu and Ruri together... finally, I just love that couple. Tsugumi is just beautiful with long hair and that smoking hot body, and I liked the touch with the ribbon. Marika with short hair again, moving on, and loved the reference to Y-san in there, hahaha. The final kiss scene (even if it may seem very frustrating to most of the people with that petal covering it) it's just so in sync with Nisekoi's overall mood and I think it's quite fitting.

BUT!!! No matter which girl you sided with, no matter who you shipped, no matter that she lost in the end...
YOU JUST CAN'T DO THAT TO A F***ING MAIN CHARACTER, YOU CAN'T F***ING SHOW A SHADOWED INCOMPLETE SHOT OF HER FACE AND BACK AND NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER BEING WELL.

Damn!! Even Kyoko-sensei had a better shot, that's not fair, that's an insult and so extremely disrespectful, not just to your own character, but to all your readers out there. This needs to be fixed somehow. She deserves better, just like everyone else.
Disrespectful? What are you a 10 year old? Even if it sucks for some people can you even make your own manga and own story?no?eh??although you were right about it being a little dissapointing..Well f**k this f**k that we all have opinions..lmaoo

It is disrespectful, it means he doesn't give a damn about what we want to see or what our hopes for the character are. Given that we are the ones he writes and draws for, that's the name for it that comes to my mind: disrespectful.
Anyway, I don't think my age or my ability to create a manga matter when I'm giving an opinion from the point of view of a reader.
Aug 7, 2016 5:13 AM

Jul 2016
Marika was a Goddess in this trainwreck.

ShuuxRuri is the OTP.

Tsugumi was so hot that in my first read I thought he was in the porn industry... then I read the word model (well, that's how all start) XD

Claude got a happy ending being the motherfucking BOSS.

I am surprised by Paula I never thought she will follow that route. I am happy for her.

The principal trio sucked hard. Really, really bad. Terrible story.

Still Nisekoi had a regular start but at the midway nosedived to the ground while crashing and burning his story. It was an ok manga who turned terrible at the end (I remember suddenly Bleach, Naruto... this is a Shonen Jump coincidence?)

I had some good times with the manga but still I can't say is a good one.
Aug 7, 2016 6:11 AM

Jun 2013
Nisx said:
jlvyn14 said:

would definitely give it a better score if it end this way :)
i like the manga from the very start but then the story turn to a cliche/generic
shit were there author drop any idea thats come to is mind without any point....

the only thing i didnt like about the ending is how bad they made onodera look in the end. it was obvious that shitoge was gunna win after onodera never confessed until now, but man, just trashed onodera lmao
Aug 7, 2016 7:31 AM
Feb 2016
It's good to finally see this end, it was fierce ship war but in the end #TeamChitoge won the war.

That cake looked amazing I am happy for Raku x Chitoge, and how all of them succeeded in their future endeavors.

Let's not forget that at the end the biggest winner is Tsugumi who became a super hot top model by far she looked the best of them all. xD
Aug 7, 2016 8:32 AM
Aug 2016
Hi guys i want to know if after wedding they are going to live togheter or if they see sometimes because chitoge must travel for work please i want to know
Aug 7, 2016 10:42 AM
Nov 2015
It's strange. It's not as sad ... as I imagined. I thought I'd cry much more. I don't really understand my own feelings. Ruri-chan, what king of expression am I wearing now .. ?

It's a bit sad that we can't rate by a negative number. At least, there should be 0/10 and 0/5.

This story lacks common sense ! He loved Onodera and she loved him 10 years ago, they confessed, they made a promise that they'll marry each other once they're reunited. He gave her the true key. They wrote letters for their future ones on it. They engraved Raku x Kosaki on that fucking rock.
They were in Junior High and felt in love again. from Junior High to 2nd year in Highschool.
And here came a half japanease who he didn't like when he was a kid and neither in their first year. (Untill he found out that he love her in 2y was it ?) and decided to choose her.

What I learned from this story:
- Never do as you promised.
- Loving a girl who always hits you isn't an act of a masochist. And is morraly fair.
- Reject every person who confess to you and expect not being rejected when you confess to someone else.
- Once you're sure the girl you've targeted for a long time loves you, move to another one.

Well, we don't learn all those lessons everytime.
Aug 7, 2016 10:58 AM

Jan 2013
Should have ended over 100 chapters ago what a shit tier manga.
Aug 7, 2016 1:06 PM
Feb 2016
It's good to finally see this end, it was fierce ship war but in the end #TeamChitoge won the war.

That cake looked amazing I am happy for Raku x Chitoge, and how all of them succeeded in their future endeavors.

Let's not forget that at the end the biggest winner is Tsugumi who became a super hot top model by far she looked the best of them all. xD
Aug 7, 2016 3:14 PM
Feb 2011
Turned out exactly like I expected. It is just like all the other shounen, harem & romance manga out there.

5/10 if this sort of story and development wasn't the norm I would give it a 4-5.
Aug 7, 2016 3:30 PM
Aug 2016
But after wedding they live togheter or chitoge must travel and they see sometimes please answer is important
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» 200k members!

emryuu - Aug 12

6 by Onaniu »»
Sep 14, 6:18 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 223 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

91 by MegaMix_Craft »»
Jun 19, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

80 by MegaMix_Craft »»
Jun 19, 12:11 PM

» Happy birthday Chitoge!

emryuu - Jun 6

7 by XGirl86 »»
Jun 19, 10:37 AM

» Happy birthday Onodera!

emryuu - Jun 15

5 by XGirl86 »»
Jun 19, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.