Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2016 4:42 PM

Oct 2010
small44 said:
People hate serious arc in Gintama with no valid reason and people hate episodic episodes in Katekyo Hitman Reborn with no valid reason.

If you want to criticize serious arc in Gintama,compare it with other serious anime and explain why.

What the hell. I'll do what I please.

There are PLENTY of valid reasons to dislike the Farewell Shinsengumi arc. The pacing was fast, really fast, it's not difficult to argue that it went too rushed. Not an argument I completely agree on, but some manga readers have made it before.

The focus on characters was irregular. Like, when the Mimawarigumi flashback appeared automatically any other character in conflict suddenly disappeared. And I am fine with Sasaki and Nobume finally being given emotional background, and loved the previous episode resulting in Sasaki's death, but in a context where the Shinsengumi, the Yorozuya and Katsura are involved this felt uncalled for and invasive. Kondo was the main catalyst of the arc and even he was put aside for a while. Gintoki's encounters with Oboro and Utsuro became so anecdotal in the story for the relevance they are supposed to have. Kagura and Shinpachi had legitimate reasons to be fighting there that were not explored at all (Shinpachi was a waste of space in this arc; Kagura was too busy with repetitive and out-of-place OkiKagus to fully grow a personal stance on the events). And what about Katsura. Nobody gave a fuck about Katsura anymore xD

I have voiced before my dislike for the Utsuro reveal and I hope to be owned when we know more about it. But so far, it stands as a cheap turn to me. One that the series itself has laughed at, which makes it more annoying.

It doesn't help either that in my opinion the SA arc made things better. The emotional moments were more effective to me. Particularly Takasugi's realization was impressive. But also the closing scene of the arc, with Soyo and ShigeShige, a really disturbing moment that felt quite unique. The action was more visually attractive, better paced and in general better distributed throughout, instead this felt like an accumulation of fronts. There was more interest in the characters, in the form of ambiguities, alliances, deceits, etc.

I also felt a sour aftertaste on this finale because this to me doesn't feel at all like a finale of Gintama, too serious and solemn for its own good. It's weird and kind of counterproductive, finishing a Gintama season in a dead serious way. I guess that's just me, so whatever. The ending credits were a killer because they reminded me of what I like the most about the series, and I felt that all of that was lost. Not just the Shinsengumi antics, but a whole mood that was characteristic of this show. Even in serious arcs. Except these last two where everything has gone big scale and depressing towards a point of no return.
jal90Mar 30, 2016 4:45 PM
Mar 30, 2016 5:25 PM

Apr 2015
@jal90 I understand where you're coming from that it's ending on a serious note and all but at some point Gintama has to end, right? The author really can't finish the series with a comedy arc especially since the plot been foreshadowed for quite some time. IMO the built up for ending the series has been great, he slowly stepped towards the game changer arc by introducing arcs such as Shinigami and Courtesan of the nation arc. There are only two more arcs left in the franchise so until then I won't complain if we get a satisfied ending.

There has always been this conflict between the serious and the comedy side of Gintama. Satisfying both sides can be a pain sometimes. I appreciate and love them both but for some these people, it must feel quite disappointing especially since they started the series for comedy.
CG-SilverMar 30, 2016 5:29 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2016 5:45 PM
Dec 2014
jal90 said:
small44 said:
People hate serious arc in Gintama with no valid reason and people hate episodic episodes in Katekyo Hitman Reborn with no valid reason.

If you want to criticize serious arc in Gintama,compare it with other serious anime and explain why.

What the hell. I'll do what I please.

There are PLENTY of valid reasons to dislike the Farewell Shinsengumi arc. The pacing was fast, really fast, it's not difficult to argue that it went too rushed. Not an argument I completely agree on, but some manga readers have made it before.

The focus on characters was irregular. Like, when the Mimawarigumi flashback appeared automatically any other character in conflict suddenly disappeared. And I am fine with Sasaki and Nobume finally being given emotional background, and loved the previous episode resulting in Sasaki's death, but in a context where the Shinsengumi, the Yorozuya and Katsura are involved this felt uncalled for and invasive. Kondo was the main catalyst of the arc and even he was put aside for a while. Gintoki's encounters with Oboro and Utsuro became so anecdotal in the story for the relevance they are supposed to have. Kagura and Shinpachi had legitimate reasons to be fighting there that were not explored at all (Shinpachi was a waste of space in this arc; Kagura was too busy with repetitive and out-of-place OkiKagus to fully grow a personal stance on the events). And what about Katsura. Nobody gave a fuck about Katsura anymore xD

I have voiced before my dislike for the Utsuro reveal and I hope to be owned when we know more about it. But so far, it stands as a cheap turn to me. One that the series itself has laughed at, which makes it more annoying.

It doesn't help either that in my opinion the SA arc made things better. The emotional moments were more effective to me. Particularly Takasugi's realization was impressive. But also the closing scene of the arc, with Soyo and ShigeShige, a really disturbing moment that felt quite unique. The action was more visually attractive, better paced and in general better distributed throughout, instead this felt like an accumulation of fronts. There was more interest in the characters, in the form of ambiguities, alliances, deceits, etc.

I also felt a sour aftertaste on this finale because this to me doesn't feel at all like a finale of Gintama, too serious and solemn for its own good. It's weird and kind of counterproductive, finishing a Gintama season in a dead serious way. I guess that's just me, so whatever. The ending credits were a killer because they reminded me of what I like the most about the series, and I felt that all of that was lost. Not just the Shinsengumi antics, but a whole mood that was characteristic of this show. Even in serious arcs. Except these last two where everything has gone big scale and depressing towards a point of no return.

First my comment wasn't addressed to you specifically it's addressed to people who say stop with serious arc I want my comedy without given any arguments.
You said you like Shogun Assassin which is a serious arcs the my comment didn't talked about you.

The fast pacing is what make me like Gintama serious,in other anime after few episodes it's became very boring.The kind of fast pacing I hate is anime like the first saint seiya serie where a new enemy just after the old one got defeated.

About Katsura I totally agree.

For the final it's the final of the anime if it was a manga final I would agree with you.
Utsuro was too strong so it's logical that Gintoki and the rest escaped.If it was another anime they would found a way to defeat the enemy with the power of friendship.
Mar 30, 2016 8:39 PM

Jun 2014
What a great year of Gintama and what a fitting and emotional finale!

I give this season a 9/10!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Mar 30, 2016 8:56 PM

Jan 2014
Looks like it's time to say farewell to Gintama once again.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 30, 2016 9:50 PM
Jul 2018
RedRoseFring said:
Looks like it's time to say farewell to Gintama once again.

Don't worry they will be back. I sure hope so. (˘ʃƪ˘) (pray to Sunrise. XD)

Anyway great ending to another Gintama saga and that last scene (when the Shinsengumi say goodbye) truly worth of Gintama.
Mar 30, 2016 10:28 PM

Oct 2011
OMFG my heart is breaking T____T

AHHHHHHH

Gintama come back T___T
Mar 30, 2016 10:40 PM

Jun 2015
A good end to a solid year of Gintama. I hope they animate the comedy chapters that they skipped. 9/10 season.
:)
Mar 30, 2016 10:52 PM

Oct 2012
What a finale, well i really enjoyed this season of gintama. Good thing for kondo, otae finally approved him now lololol...

Dog foods that Gintoki and Hijikata ate were really disgusting though..

~Other than that I choose not to rate gintama because i don't want this site to become my gintama list lol

And about the continuation, there're no reason why gintama anime won't comeback.... Cant wait for anohter extraordinary comedy season...

Mar 30, 2016 10:59 PM

Jul 2015
the past two arcs have been amazing, and i'm just glad that they ended on a really high note. the last few scenes were really heart-warming and touching. this is my favourite anime by far c:
Mar 30, 2016 11:01 PM
Jan 2013
10/10 Definitely deserves the #1 spot
"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
Mar 30, 2016 11:57 PM

Nov 2014
Farewell Shinsengumi. And Farewell Gintama. Until we meet again! 10/10
Mar 31, 2016 2:20 AM

Jan 2015
Traitors? lol good joke. You guys are just a bunch of fucking bakas.
What you did doesn't have to be good or bad, you went to the end for the things you want, things that are important.
Ending song as Opening and now I realize this is the last episode ;_;
I love the Ending, one of my most favorite endings ever. (100% because it's a GinTama ED lel)
War in the air.
YOOOOO MATSUDIARAS VOICE!!!!!! LETS ESCAPE!!!
Salute to the man who was nearly naming his daughter manko.
Nice name Nobume-san.
HAHA shitty Nobunobu, he can't do shit, man is too weak.
I see you still got that hole in your mouth LOL Shitushitu you fucking wanker.
It's gonna be a big revolution, and Gintoki is gonna win.
Otae doesn't give a fuck.
AYY Kondo in the garbage like old times!
Goodbyes, more like good riddance to some fucking bakas.
Kiss her though Kondo, I'd like to see a kiss.
Okita X Kagura once again!
Gintoki is gonna stay here, his home is here so he's here.
Kagura is stronger Okita, go home bro.
Those flashbacks of shinsengumi.
"Today it's different" I'll eat those meals too.
"That was awful"
Smiles. They are living their lives beautifully, not fantasizing a beautiful death.
My old GinTama music in the background.
This episode: Smiles. END
Welcome back Shinsengumi END.
Gintama 2015 END.
Don't worry it's never gonna end for me, it's a part of my life.
That sword reflects their lives, amazing flashbacks.
YOO all four of Gintoki's nakamas at the end.
Thank you Hideaki Sorachi and Sunrise.
I'll be waiting for this to come back always.
GinTama 2015 : 15/10.
Mar 31, 2016 4:38 AM

Nov 2015
That's it!!! I officially hate march...All my favourite anime have ended in March... Haikyuu!! ,Prince of Stride, Boku dake ga inai machi and now .... now.. EVEN GINTAMA has come to an end.... :(.... This is sad ... too sad...
Idiots in their own idiotic way have their own Idiotic worries!!!!
Mar 31, 2016 6:22 AM

Feb 2015
Gin and Hijikata's farewell was my favorite one those laughs really get to me

ending with dat final line though "Our battle has only just begun" lol
Mar 31, 2016 8:13 AM

Jul 2012
Yet another amazing season and yet again sad to see it go but they confirmed another season (hopefully with an easier to recognise name xD) so that's a reason to stay alive until it releases probably sometime next year.

Anyway this episode was sad but perfect, It adds in some comedy but not too much that it ruins the seriousness of it all, The Shinsengumi are reluctantly leaving and each of the Main characters from the group spend their last day with one of the Odd jobs doing what they love.

I have no quarrels with this season whatsoever saw someone complaining there wasn't enough comedy but I'm glad they skipped the random comedy arcs since the Shogun and Farewell Shinsengumi Arcs are so tightly connected and happen one after the other. Gintama isn't all about comedy it can be all comedy, all seriousness or a blend of both and the writers know what they're doing. if you've watched this season along with all the others and still don't get that then I have to question how much you've been paying attention.
Mar 31, 2016 8:21 AM

Nov 2013
Well, this is the second weakest season for me but it still enjoyable ride overall. Definitely not deserve its rank, but hey I'm a fan so I'm fine with that.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Mar 31, 2016 11:25 AM

Oct 2013
fucking cancer, i miss the old gintama.
Mar 31, 2016 12:40 PM
Aug 2014
that scar though ! i guess will have to re watch gintama till its back again xD
Mar 31, 2016 3:21 PM
Mar 2012
so episode 316 is the final one for season 2?
Mar 31, 2016 3:28 PM

Oct 2010
CG-Silver said:
@jal90 I understand where you're coming from that it's ending on a serious note and all but at some point Gintama has to end, right? The author really can't finish the series with a comedy arc especially since the plot been foreshadowed for quite some time. IMO the built up for ending the series has been great, he slowly stepped towards the game changer arc by introducing arcs such as Shinigami and Courtesan of the nation arc. There are only two more arcs left in the franchise so until then I won't complain if we get a satisfied ending.

There has always been this conflict between the serious and the comedy side of Gintama. Satisfying both sides can be a pain sometimes. I appreciate and love them both but for some these people, it must feel quite disappointing especially since they started the series for comedy.

That's exactly what happens to me. It's true that there has been a serious background foreshadowed for a long while, but I didn't expect Gintama to indulge in it so much towards the conclusion of the show, specially given that the comedy is far, far more prominent than the drama. I have been so used to the typical trolling and episodic routines that the actual ending will come and I won't feel anything because technically the series can start a new arc, reset its count and go on with the same antics again and again. And it wouldn't matter because it's all fine in the series' inner logic.

small44 said:
First my comment wasn't addressed to you specifically it's addressed to people who say stop with serious arc I want my comedy without given any arguments.
You said you like Shogun Assassin which is a serious arcs the my comment didn't talked about you.

Oh, sorry. Maybe I'm just overreacting due to my disappointment on this arc, and seeing that everybody loved it.

small44 said:
The fast pacing is what make me like Gintama serious,in other anime after few episodes it's became very boring.The kind of fast pacing I hate is anime like the first saint seiya serie where a new enemy just after the old one got defeated.

Kind of... as said I didn't find much of an issue here but some people have mentioned it. I was particularly affected in the Utsuro reveal episode; but then again it was more of a matter of the narration not focusing deeply enough on the matter.

small44 said:
For the final it's the final of the anime if it was a manga final I would agree with you.
Utsuro was too strong so it's logical that Gintoki and the rest escaped.If it was another anime they would found a way to defeat the enemy with the power of friendship.

Come on, that's cheating, eh. First because I don't complain about the decision, I complain about the lack of exposition before and in between. Secondly because I actually think that the arc was oversaturated with short fight sequences, not the contrary xD. And in general because not expecting a fully stereotypical battle shonen outcome is the minimum one should think of this show after seeing it mocking the tropes of the genre for so long.
Mar 31, 2016 5:45 PM
Jun 2015
Our Battle Has Only Just Began!!
Quit Working Too Hard, Enjoy Reaching Your Goals
Mar 31, 2016 9:30 PM

Jan 2011
time to say goodbye again Gintama you had a great run while personally i felt the earlier episodes weren't as strong as previous seasons though every long running show has it ups and downs and it really picked up in the end ,still my biggest grip was again the animation during the arcs .

9/10 see you next year? most likely

10/10 for Pride Kakumei one of my favorite OPs
Mar 31, 2016 9:51 PM

Jan 2011
What I hate about this finale is that after this arc everything is ruined since Shogun's role is exaggerated for a supposed villain

Gintama is over, the first episodes were ok.
I hate the shogun Arc (only plot armor)
Shinsegumis arc was really good
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Apr 1, 2016 4:03 AM

Mar 2008
simply amazing.. looking forward to the next (and probably last) season!
I'll miss this anime :/
Apr 1, 2016 4:24 AM

Jun 2013
Gintama will always be a 10/10 for me. I enjoyed both the hilarity and seriousness of all the episodes.

I can't believe it's over. Please come back before I turn 30.

I'm hoping they adapt into the manga, a timeskip, wherein Kagura has longer hair, Shinpachi looks cooler and so on.

BTW, hello to all the site moderators and happy April fools!
臭い-
Apr 1, 2016 6:42 AM

Aug 2012
Loved everything about this episode. Gintoki & Toshi's farewell, Kagura & Sougo's goodbye skirmish, Kondo & Otae's moments; giving their respects to Isaburo. Farewell Shinshengumi, farewell Gintama, FOR NOW. When I got the news that it was ending, a while back, it didn't hit me hard because I could always re-watch it whenever, like I normally do. But after seeing these last 2 episodes, it just dawned on me... One of my favorites shows is ending :((( (& the tears start flowing) (or maybe they'll come back like their usual gags in the past) but if they don't that's okay as well. This show has truly left a mark on me that i'll never ever forget. I LOVE YOU GINTAMA!!!!! 💙💙💙💙💙
Apr 1, 2016 7:08 AM

Sep 2014
And thus the year-long journey came to an end. Now I have to wait years until the next Anime. ;-;
Apr 1, 2016 7:55 AM

Aug 2013
Thank you, μ's, Shinsengumi & Yorozuya..
ernietheracefanApr 1, 2016 8:20 AM
Apr 1, 2016 5:04 PM

Mar 2015
Now the wait begins :/
Je trempe mes cookies dans tes larmes.
Apr 2, 2016 8:20 AM

Oct 2013
First of all, i'm happy to see Gintama on the very top list with 9.33/10, Gintama deserves it ♥ special thanks to MAL community, as a Gintama fanboy i'm so proud

This final episode has successfully delivered all the goodness of Gintama, i love the atmosphere, especially when Hijikata and Gintoki eating together. Everyweek was interesting because of Gintama, knowing there's a new Gintama episode everyweek was such a stress relieving.

New OVA will be released on August 4th "The Love Potion arc", can't wait to watch it, i was hoping they would adapt "Kagura's Boyfriend arc" as well, but that'll do for now.

Overall score 10/10, looking forward for the OVA, and if possible another season considering the Manga still on going.
Apr 2, 2016 10:05 AM
Oct 2007
I am so so so so so so so so so so going to miss Gintama.. Those manipulative episodes that played with our emotion, our brain and our heart. So long..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2016 5:30 PM

May 2014
I teared up at all the farwells and I loved how they were exectued, with the separate visits between Yorozuya and the Shinsengumi.

Okita and Kagura's goodbye was just so typically them. I can't say anything else aside from the fact that they care about and respect one another in their own twisted ways & really do have each others backs when it comes down to it.

Hijikata and Gin's goodbye was great, they really do connect on a deeper level and I feel like the looks they exchange usually mean much more than the words they say. Less is more with them...they've become good friends over the course of the anime, so it was nice to see them sitting down civilly to step out of the usual pattern of abuse- which seems to be a default comfort zone for them since they don't express their true feelings that often.

Kondo and Otae/Shinpachi's farewell was the most surprising for me, since I wasn't expecting an approach like that...I expected it to be like Okita's and Kagura's...a slightly more heartfelt re-enactment of past encounters. I guess it was in a sense, but we've never seen them sit so seriously and calmly together. It was really beautiful & added a new dimension to their relationship. If it wasn't evident before, it definitely is now...Otae must have feelings for Kondo, you can see it in her eyes as she's watching him leave. It's just a matter of when she'll see him again.
Then that whole thing with Shin saying he should just come through the front door...that got me good ;_;

One thing I'm wondering though is what's going to become of Nobume now, we only saw her briefly, but we didn't see her leaving with the Shinsengumi. I presume she's staying in Edo....does that mean she'll be teaming up with the Yorozuya trio?
I can so vouch for that!!

(Kinda sad we didn't see any Kyuubei, Tama or Tsukuyo during the last two arcs, but it prolly would've felt pretty random if they just appeared outta nowhere, I guess...wonder when they'll next show?)

I can't believe it's over, but judging by the ending card with the Joi 4, it only seems temporary...it's just another waiting game...god knows how long we'll have to wait!!! It's already driving me mad, but at least there's an OVA coming out soon.

10/10 (as usual)...I really do love Gintama!!!!!
Apr 3, 2016 7:14 AM
Sep 2014
i watched today the last episode.. i am still hyped.. i was scared the anime would end forever but it won't YAY! can't wait for the next four fighting together maybe (against their sensei)?? i also hope to see kamui fighting one day on kaguras side and not as enemies.

for me 10/10. the best anime.
Apr 3, 2016 10:19 PM

Dec 2012
I've watched all the Gintama series and this is the most bitter-sweet ending it has due to the series having reached the point of no return. I couldn't help but just want to spam the "just fuck already" meme between Okita and Kagura. I can't control my OkiKagu ship feels.
On board the next season hype train! Oh, Gintama
allo
Apr 4, 2016 2:17 AM
May 2009
I marathoned this, and man the trauma of the final 2 arcs I am suffering through.

In my mind I am already trying to piece together everything, trying to create slim hope of characters making a return even though its meant to be impossible.

In the end it was still great, finally seeing more of the characters backgrounds.

Wish I had now not watched this season till the next season had finished airring.
Atleast this way I won't be left feeling like this for weeks.
Apr 4, 2016 9:38 PM

Jul 2014
Boy did i hold off on watching this episode. Gintama will be missed for the next unknown period of time. That Joui 4 preview though. Also to the person saying they disliked the backstory "pulled out of nowhere", none of them were. I thought they way he introduced them was genius. If he showed the backstory of every character and their actual motives as soon as he introduced them, that would make it typical shounen stuff (don't know what you're looking for here if you don't want that). One of the main reasons I love Gintama so much when compared to any TV production, anime or not, is the fact that it's so realistic in the fact that nobody is "evil" or "bad", everyone just has their own motive and agenda and are doing their own thing to make it work. All of this intertwines into a masterpiece.
Apr 9, 2016 12:06 AM

Jul 2009
What a finale!!!

I can't wait for the final arc to be animated. I just want 25 episode of pure non-stop action. No Fillers and just go straight to it.

Don't want spoilers, but i hope Kondo and Shinsegumi group will come back in the near future.

Also need more Takasugi!!! Want to see Takasugi, Katsura, Sakamoto, Gintoki and Utsura all in one place!!!

I give it 10/10. One of the best Anime's ever. I really want more Gintama, but a final season is enough for me!
Apr 9, 2016 11:24 AM

Oct 2015
The ending was beautiful. Gintoki and Hijikata trading food , Okita and Kagura, Kondo's farewell - all great scenes. I will miss the series so much, till the next installment.

10/10

Apr 9, 2016 9:52 PM

Dec 2009
Pretty good end to the arc. Still a bit bothered with the animation, didn't feel consistent throughout the arcs.
I know that they are going to animate some of the comedy arcs that they skipped through as an OVA, but it's going to feel weird now with how things ended. Going to feel more like a filler.
Apr 10, 2016 9:57 AM

Jul 2010
I have to say, I thought I wouldn't enjoy two big serious arcs in a row, especially those that hint to Gintama's eventual end; boy was I wrong.

10/10.

Now for the long wait T_T

P.S. I hope they air the unanimated chapters sometime
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Apr 10, 2016 10:18 AM

Mar 2015
it was a damn good season but i kind of miss the funny gintama
Apr 18, 2016 5:00 PM

Mar 2012
Quite the epic season though it's just sad how so much has changed for the worse in Edo :( It's just not gonna be the same without the Shogun, Shinsengumi and even Sasaki with his texting shenanigans ;_;
Apr 20, 2016 1:51 AM

Apr 2016
This anime so good it made me created a MyAnimeList account and post here for the first time

All the feels in the last episode. Especially the dialogues between Gintoki & Hijikata, and Otae & Kondo

While I love Gintama's humor, I always carry at the back of my mind that Gintama means real business. Each character has a backstory and Gintama is meant to progress with its plot sooner or later. So although there were much less comedy due to the SA & Shinsengumi arcs, I'm all in to how the plot finally gets to progress and for the character development too, even if it means cetain comedy routines would dissappear. I just want to see this anime to the end and hope that the next and final season would be out by 2017
Apr 20, 2016 2:34 AM

Jul 2013
What a bittersweet ending. I really enjoyed this season but because of the quite few filler and boring episodes before the Shogun Assassination Arc, this became inconsistent. It's just the same with most Gintama's previous seasons, of which I all gave a 9/10 except Gintama' was still the best season for me.

Now, it's time to wait for the next and probably the last season.
Apr 27, 2016 8:25 PM

Jun 2015
Great ending and the last two arcs were really enjoyable and I won't lie I teared up when Hijikata and Gintoki traded their meals near the end lol.
Apr 29, 2016 5:28 AM

Apr 2015
Yup... this is my all time favourite anime...
will they get another season?? i hope so...
10/10
Apr 29, 2016 9:27 AM

Mar 2014
@michaelh19 They teased a preview of the next arc after the credits :P So yep!
May 1, 2016 5:03 AM
Jun 2015
wish next season come soon .Gonna rewatch this season now :)
May 2, 2016 3:16 PM

Jan 2011
Great last episode! I'm glad things worked out for the most part for each group.

I really loved that all the 'opposing' sides all got along in the end IE Gintoki and Hijikata eating with each other and Sougo and Kagura scene, all very good and emotional.

Can't wait for the next series!
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama° Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Tyrel - Mar 2, 2016

113 by HyperNova06 »»
Mar 20, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Gintama° Episode 42 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Tyrel - Jan 27, 2016

241 by HyperNova06 »»
Mar 18, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Gintama° Episode 40 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tyrel - Jan 13, 2016

251 by Nymbris »»
Mar 10, 6:09 AM

» Thoughts on this season (Spoilers)

RahulSenpai - Mar 8

13 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Mar 10, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Gintama° Episode 38 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Stray - Dec 23, 2015

140 by Nymbris »»
Mar 10, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.