Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 11, 2016 5:53 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, Mavis' emotions showed hard this episode. After looking back at her memories with Zera, there's no doubt that she's going to miss all that, even if she's just an illusion. I found their final embrace to be meaningful this episode.

This episode pretty much establishes the name Fairy Tail. Lol, I thought the reactions from the guys were priceless. Nice episode for the arc, quite fitting with everything that happened.

Mar 11, 2016 6:54 PM

Dec 2009
Fantastic finish to the adaptation of Fairy Tail Zero, especially since it ended on Episode 100 of the 2014 series! Lots of emotions with Zera's goodbye, and the formation of Fairy Tail. Loved the newly added scenes of Mavis and Zera growing up together and the scenes of them speaking to the towns people about forming a guild.

Really interesting Yuri could see Zera at the end, which makes me wonder if she was just an illusion or the spirit of Zera herself.

Farewell Fairy Tail Zero, according to the preview we're heading into the timeskip next episode!
Mar 11, 2016 7:07 PM

Feb 2015
What an amazing way to end Fairy Tail Zero! Those feels :(
Mar 11, 2016 7:10 PM
Sep 2012
Oh man the feels the feels. Mavis had to say good bye to Zera again, first when she died for real and now this. Zera tells Mavis, she has real friends now, it is time for her to go, this is Cat Shelter all over again, though I have more emotional attachment to Zera and her relationship with Mavis than anything to do with Cat Shelter, we never got to know those guys.

A nice little moment when Yuri sees Zera for a moment and the others get to hear her voice. I am still confused, did Zera know she was an illusion, all though this series she has acted like she thought she was real.

Anyway Mavis inspired to start a wizard guild, one that won't destroy buildings, how adorable she thinks that is going to happen, not with Natsu in the guild.

And the others try to cheer Mavis up, Yuri acted like he was someone in Ouran High School Host Club, and Precht acted like someone that is destined to become evil. I love how they mention Sylph Labyrinth and we saw the ancestor of those Sylph Labyrinth guys.

The guild is formed with just 4th members, I wonder who was the 5th member. of Fairy Tail. Anyway nearby Zera offers them luck. I wonder if Zera will ever be mentioned or brought up again.

We see a quick little recap for Fairy Tail's history.

Anyway we are back to the present, one year later form where we left off and the Grand Magic Games are back. Next week are back to the main story, I wonder next week will have a new OP and ED, or will have to wait till April?

Anyway great episode and I have to put down the tissue from the feels.
Mar 11, 2016 7:11 PM
Aug 2015
This episode was one of the most emotional so far, in my opinion. I had always wondered why the guild was called "Fairy Tail" but i didn't expect the backstory for the name to be so touching. Now every time i think of the title, there will definitely be feels. I already knew that something was going to happen to Zera because of the foreshadowing in the opening, but it was still really sad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2016 7:24 PM

May 2014
so excited for next week D:
Mar 11, 2016 9:42 PM

Jun 2012
I've never really been a huge fan of Fairy Tail but that was pretty feelsy. I enjoyed Zero, hopefully it doesnt go back to sucking.
Mar 11, 2016 9:45 PM

Jun 2014
This ep was totally touching!! Dem feels! It was quite enjoyable.I'll miss Fairy tail Zero
Next ep Time Skip!
Mar 11, 2016 10:19 PM

May 2015
An excellent end to Fairy Tail Zero. Strange that we're going straight to the timeskip, it would've made more sense to stick some filler in before coming back to the current and canon story.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Mar 11, 2016 11:17 PM

Jun 2013
Man hope they do something about the art, it's really plain looking :/ Well time to move on to the main story. Now I think they'll add filler with the upcoming arc, and make it a bit longer, than it was in the manga.
Mar 11, 2016 11:35 PM

Jan 2016
Glad to see such equivalent opinions here.
Glad fairy tail finally disbanded, they had one job! (Don't get overpowered and destroy buildings)
To be honest, completely forgot what Phantom lord was XD
Eve778 said:
Strange that we're going straight to the timeskip, it would've made more sense to stick some filler in before coming back to the current and canon story.

I don't follow the manga, but I'm feeling that too. As much hype as I have for the coming together next episode. I sense filler once they do, not that I mind >_>

Mar 12, 2016 12:06 AM

Dec 2014
Wow that revelation.. Zera did not even exist.. This episode felt a little fast but I got to say pretty nice ending how they summed it all up in the end. Pretty hyped from the next episode fairy tail original continues... Yes
Mar 12, 2016 1:33 AM

Aug 2012
Them feels and emotions this episode. It was indeed a great arc to watch and we're back to the present time with the main series next episode!
Mar 12, 2016 2:06 AM

Dec 2013
A lot of feels with Zeref's goodbye ;_;

Everybody left that guild fairly quickly. It was barely 10 years. Yuri died very young and Warrod left the guild over 50 years before the start of the series. The man should've been there to help Precht.

Precht's face in this episode was hilarious!
Mar 12, 2016 2:11 AM

Jul 2007
Annd the second best arc after Tartaros is done.

Next week disappointment starts.
Mar 12, 2016 2:14 AM

Sep 2014
Dem feels ;A;
Mavis hoping the guild won't destroy stuff ^^
Precht smiling killed me xD
FT Zero adaptation was really good, looking forward to the next episode!
Mar 12, 2016 3:33 AM

Jan 2015
I feel so empty right now... for some reason :(( The feels were stronger than last ep :(
But the next episode preview hyped me up so much :D So excited
Mar 12, 2016 3:50 AM

Nov 2012
Is the next episode going to be manga or filler? I seems manga, but still i need to ask these things.
Mar 12, 2016 3:59 AM
Dec 2010
fantastic episode

but something is strange , they didn't show how mavis died.
they show it in the manga.
Mar 12, 2016 3:59 AM

Dec 2013
Can this show get any worse
Mar 12, 2016 4:04 AM
Jul 2018
aos10 said:
fantastic episode

True, they do show it in the manga, but much later, in the middle of the Alvarez Empire Arc.
Mar 12, 2016 4:36 AM
Dec 2010
ValexIV said:
aos10 said:
fantastic episode

True, they do show it in the manga, but much later, in the middle of the Alvarez Empire Arc.

oh right, i remember now.
Mar 12, 2016 4:41 AM

Nov 2012
Anyone else found it a pity that Mavis eyes got changed in this episode?
Mar 12, 2016 5:29 AM

Jul 2012
Wow such an amazing episode to end an amazing arc! I loved this episode with the begining part literally making me tear up watching Mavis cry her heart out when she found out Zera was a illusion really just broke my heart. After that part everything went well of course with the founding of Fairy Tail being pretty interesting to see but I wished they showed a little more of what happens after like during the wars with Mavis being known as the Fairy Tactician would have been cool plus we don'y get anything on how she died which would be pretty interesting to learn as well. Overall Fairy Tail Zero has been an amazing arc and I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next arc now with what looks to be a time skip and Lucy being a reporter and well I gotta say it but do her boobs look way bigger now or is it just me?

If you want to see my full review on the episode check out the link to my YouTube channel on my profile page where I make review videos on the current anime!
Mar 12, 2016 5:38 AM

Apr 2015
johnyjohny said:
Is the next episode going to be manga or filler? I seems manga, but still i need to ask these things.

Manga, this is time skip.
Mar 12, 2016 5:49 AM

Feb 2013
A very nice ending of the arc, I'm so glad Zera didn't die because of Mavis, I was afraid she died because she stayed by her side for too long after she got her magic from Zeref.
Those guys shouldn't try so hard to smile, especially Precht.
Mar 12, 2016 6:08 AM

Oct 2014
So hyped for next ep, can;t wait to see Natsu back
Mar 12, 2016 6:14 AM

May 2012
Episode background even changed to "FAIRY TAIL ZERA" ;___; symbolises (as Mavis said) starting from zero to A. I feel sorry for Mavis, and I know this was coming due to having read the prequel manga :'( But now we see the guild being established and the brief timeline mentioned by the narrator like how it was written in the manga. 10/10. Now for the timeskip which Idk what happens (never read the main manga). Avatar arc might be the upcoming story arc.

Mar 12, 2016 7:08 AM
Mar 2016
Are they going to continue fairy tail zero later?

Mar 12, 2016 7:36 AM
Mar 2016
I really loved getting to know more about Mavis. It was a really good arc. I'm super excited to see the changes in everyone after the time skip. I bet they will get learn new stuff.
Mar 12, 2016 8:07 AM
Oct 2013
Xylga said:

Yes, but it's gonna be a part of the main story later on
Mar 12, 2016 8:13 AM

May 2012
Xylga said:

FT Zero is finished as that's how far the prequel manga goes as well.

Mar 12, 2016 8:32 AM

Jan 2015
Shuhan said:
I've never really been a huge fan of Fairy Tail but that was pretty feelsy. I enjoyed Zero, hopefully it doesnt go back to sucking.

Yeah i hope so too... All I need is better fights animation.
On the other hand I'm reading manga but how did Precht fell into dark magic so hard i cannot understand to this day :/ Just look at him!
Mar 12, 2016 8:52 AM
Aug 2015
Zinzoo said:
Shuhan said:

Yeah i hope so too... All I need is better fights animation.
On the other hand I'm reading manga but how did Precht fell into dark magic so hard i cannot understand to this day :/ Just look at him!

i personally think that fairy tail zero had some of the best animation the series has seen. I really like the color patterns and backgrounds. Also, i think whatever happend to mavis is what screwed up precht.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2016 9:19 AM

Dec 2015
Really enjoyed this episode, seeing the formation of Fairy Tail really makes me want to re watch the whole series again. And also the feels this episode...
Interesting how they're starting straight after the 1 year time skip next episode, thought there would be filler, but probably next arc will be integrated with anime original moments.
So hyped for next week though looking at that preview, can't wait for that fucking moment!!!

Mar 12, 2016 9:37 AM
Jun 2010
FT0 is way better than FT, make more FT0
Mar 12, 2016 10:07 AM

Jun 2013
dem feels man so this arc is over
Mar 12, 2016 10:40 AM
Apr 2015
And there it goes.
I loved the manga, I loved the Anime.
Wonderful.
So much feels.
Mar 12, 2016 11:15 AM

Feb 2015
First half, Nice first half imo. they warp things up between Mavis and Zera. i thought it will take one episode to warp things between Mavis and Zera tho.... XD but thank god. and the second half pretty much the first step of Fairy Tail. so that's why she choose Tail rather than Tale LOL XD. i was always wondering about it but thanks for the meaning of that name :D

and then the ending......
they freaking skip everything....i'm so confused and speechless LOL.
they don't want to revealed it yet ...... WHY!!!!!! so this is the end of the fairy tail Zero. and i just realize the word "O" in Fairy tail Zero, it wasn't "O" but it was 0 LOL XD

anyone saw the PV? i don't know what am i feeling right now, but next week will be FUCKING HOT!!!! Look at that badass Natsu. i bet that is not the same natsu, the old natsu anymore. He is completely a different person than before. i bet he obtained a new power.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!!
Mar 12, 2016 11:23 AM

Jan 2015
ilovewendy16 said:

i personally think that fairy tail zero had some of the best animation the series has seen. I really like the color patterns and backgrounds. Also, i think whatever happend to mavis is what screwed up precht.

By better animation i mean that they actually animate for ex. punches not just draw a single frame of Natsu punching sb and shake it all over xd Thats not what I call entertaining fight, I have manga to look at static pictures :v
Mar 12, 2016 12:29 PM

May 2014
Wow, I were impressed. They did a excellent job with animating the last ep. in Zero arc. A lot of extra things were in this ep. that we didn't see in the last chapter. I think they did a good job with animating Mavis rehabilitation after Zera's disappearance. We also saw some of the other members in their treasure hunter guild. LOL, and look who it's. Suprise, suprise:

xD

I don't know how they can exist at that time, but oh well. Even Makarov weren't born, so how the hell did they exist? It would be great to get an answer on that question.
We all know them as the treasure hunters who were searching for Atlas flame in the Sun village arc.

Except for that confusing part I think the rest were very good.

I so excited for the next ep. Looking forward for this. :D
Mar 12, 2016 12:34 PM

May 2014
johnyjohny said:
Anyone else found it a pity that Mavis eyes got changed in this episode?

yeah, i noticed it myself too. I agree with you it is a bit creepy. They should hold themselves to the old classic Mavis. :)
Mar 12, 2016 12:34 PM

Apr 2015
one word:
awesomeness
Mar 12, 2016 12:41 PM

May 2014
Tevens said:
First half, Nice first half imo. they warp things up between Mavis and Zera. i thought it will take one episode to warp things between Mavis and Zera tho.... XD but thank god. and the second half pretty much the first step of Fairy Tail. so that's why she choose Tail rather than Tale LOL XD. i was always wondering about it but thanks for the meaning of that name :D

and then the ending......
they freaking skip everything....i'm so confused and speechless LOL.
they don't want to revealed it yet ...... WHY!!!!!! so this is the end of the fairy tail Zero. and i just realize the word "O" in Fairy tail Zero, it wasn't "O" but it was 0 LOL XD

anyone saw the PV? i don't know what am i feeling right now, but next week will be FUCKING HOT!!!! Look at that badass Natsu. i bet that is not the same natsu, the old natsu anymore. He is completely a different person than before. i bet he obtained a new power.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!!

I think Makarov said something about why it's Fariy Tail in one of the first ep. At that time when Lucy joined the guild. :) But yeah this cleared any confusion. Those words Mavis said here: "Does fairies have tails? Do they exist at all" have been said by Makarov too, I think, in one of the first ep. in the series.
Mar 12, 2016 1:21 PM

Jan 2008
Wow, I'm a little hyped to see the next episode, which is a first for Fairy Tail. I had completely forgot what happened before the Zero arc.
Mar 12, 2016 1:25 PM
Mar 2013
nice conclusion to the arc. I liked all of the subtle references to future events and the timeline was a really nice touch. Could be my memory but I believe they left a few somewhat important details out relating to Mavis. Overall quite solid though. Animation could have been a tad nicer but we can't have everything.

I've been waiting to see the next episode animated for ages, pretty hyped for it.
Mar 12, 2016 1:50 PM

Aug 2013
What a beautiful arc from start to finish. Much prefer it to the last one. So sad to see Mavis's heartbroken reaction when she finds out Zera was an illusion this whole time.

So heartwarming to see Fairy Tail guild being founded. I wonder how Mavis died though, and how long she lived?

Looking forward to the next arc, though I will miss Mavis. I could actually watch another 100 episodes of her adventures.
Mar 12, 2016 2:27 PM
Apr 2014
I felt that it was more interesting than Fairy Tail original story. Maybe because of almost 275 + episodes. Honestly in my opinion it's a shame that it ended :/
+1 Would like to watch more Mavis than Gray and Natsu fighting.
Mar 12, 2016 5:37 PM

Oct 2011
Goodbye Zera you will be in Mavis heart forever T___T

Fairy Tail is born and message behind it OMG T______T
Mar 12, 2016 6:03 PM
Oct 2014
The producers didn't really think throughly with the three guys (Drake, Hiroshi, and Rala). In this episode, it implies they were in the guild, when Yury, Warrod, and Precht left. Judging by their appearance, they were quite old (like around Yury's, Warrod's, and Precht's age) and that would mean they be super old (like Warrod old) in the current timeline.

But they obviously look way younger or the same in current timeline. What a HUGE ANIME ERROR!
bkim999Mar 12, 2016 6:16 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 63 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2015

98 by 1spartan106 »»
Sep 12, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 61 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aiko_Hiroshi - Jun 5, 2015

95 by 1spartan106 »»
Sep 12, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2015

49 by DrFeelGood887 »»
Aug 14, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 102 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

180 by Dweb71 »»
Aug 5, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 73 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

130 by bakughoue »»
Aug 4, 9:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.