Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 20, 2009 3:41 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

He's so worried about Mikage. Wow, Mikage's such a nice person... (to see it animated is so ... nice)

Teito having the flower on his head is so cute!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 21, 2009 1:37 AM

Jan 2009
I liked this episode. What I liked: *Frau playing with Teito. Now that was interesting with Castor coming in. *The food was more I did not like but it was funny to see how Teito eats anyways and at same time good to see Castor/Frau teasing Teito with the three nuns! *THREE NUNS! They are always something new as element when they appear. *Teito's flashback were very interesting. *OLD MAN! He was quite something of a wise man but I think he might be enemy. He had that same red glow Ayanami had. *The fight Teito VS Frau! That was sugoi! Kanpeki! (That was amazing! Perfect!)
What I did not like: *Ayanami dirty tricks on Mikage by using his sister to make him do things. LOW RAT!

*What the old man might be hiding. It might be something really bad.
*Teito's nightmares
*Not enough Labrador in this one. Ayanami might be hot but I hate his arrogance and he have last name of Rei from EVA so no!

Cute Teito!

That is great! So was fight of Teito VS Frau. Hope it gets even better!

The guys are most likely all girls here want. Right?

I hope I get used to food like this in this anime. Me hard time eating sushis with this.
japanme32Apr 21, 2009 8:06 AM
Apr 21, 2009 12:06 PM

Nov 2007
Another good episode... Still don't like the previews of the episode at the beginning. >=(

LOL @Teito and the eyefish soup. (I love seafood, but I don't think I could do eyefish soup =P) And as usual... my boi Frau is acting a fool. However he manages to let Teito know that's he's not ready to return to the military yet... Ayanami is proving once more as to why he's my favorite villian.

*Waits for episode 4* =)

Apr 21, 2009 1:10 PM
Feb 2009
I still find the 'previews' in the beginning pretty lame - I don't know when will I get used to them :( But... this is getting better and better with every episode :) I wonder what'll happen to Mikage.

And that old man... *sigh* (I realized again that I cannot understand eldery...)

Am I the only one who has no problem with that food (and will try that if it exists i real life)? XD
Apr 22, 2009 12:22 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
pretty good episode, but still no answer to what mikage will answer :(
Apr 22, 2009 12:27 AM

Nov 2007
damn can't wait for the next episode. finally we are going into the actual story :D
Apr 22, 2009 4:54 AM

Jun 2008
Damn those clothes are awful...this was kind of a boring episode, hope we'll see some action next
Apr 22, 2009 5:53 AM
Feb 2008
well good episode or at least it wasn't as boring as the last one ^^ I actually expect something interesting to happen in the near future if not I don't know what my rating will be
anyway I kinda liked this and the next one looks pretty good so I guess I will watch it
Apr 22, 2009 6:02 AM

Oct 2007
great episode and good progression from the manga storyline and really funny with the fish-eyeballs and edible flowers XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2009 6:32 AM

Sep 2008
I loved the episode. Teito's pout is the cutest thing I've ever seen..
*nosebleed*

Apr 22, 2009 8:51 AM

Dec 2008
Omg, Teito with the flower. I just couldn't hold myself from saying "Kawaii!!!" when that happened.

Also yeah, the Yaoi-ness just increased!

~Abs
Apr 22, 2009 9:38 AM

Dec 2008
Ehh~ my experience in watching this episode and last episode was totally different :( And I think the main reason behind that was that I read the manga right after the 2nd episode (I couldn't resist!)

So when it was time for me watch this episode, I already knew what was going to happen and I expected to see certain things...and sadly I was a bit disappointed ><

I guess I'm just disappointed because the pace is slightly slower than last week, I hope it'll be better next week :D! I wanna see more Mikage! I thought it was kinda stupid for them to repeat that same line to Mikage in the two episodes =_=..

[Manga spoiler]

The dinner scene was awesome XD the eyefishes are so cute, and Castor eating the flowers was hilarious. The part when Teito was going all crazy at Frau, I couldn't help but just laugh at how Castor and Labrodor was just standing there drinking tea XD!!

Oh, to the manga readers...is it just me or does Teito seem a bit different? He seems more bratty in the anime, but maybe that's just because of his seiryuu (since Wolfram from KKM was mostly a bratty character XD)

Abmanju said:

Also yeah, the Yaoi-ness just increased!
Please look up the meaning of "yaoi" >_>...

yaoi =/= shounen ai :P
robbydesuApr 22, 2009 9:42 AM
Apr 22, 2009 9:50 AM

Jun 2008
It felt like nothing really happened in this episode.
Apr 22, 2009 9:50 AM

Dec 2008
kie_ said:
It felt like nothing really happened in this episode.
Exactly! :( But don't drop it, it DOES get interesting ><..
Apr 22, 2009 12:15 PM

Jul 2007
This episode was definitely better than the past 2, but it still went too slow for me, especially when the manga progressed so fast. Oh well, hopefully at least Mikage's part will finally come into play in the next episode.
Apr 22, 2009 12:24 PM

Nov 2007
robbydesu said:

Oh, to the manga readers...is it just me or does Teito seem a bit different? He seems more bratty in the anime, but maybe that's just because of his seiryuu (since Wolfram from KKM was mostly a bratty character XD)

I haven't noticed any differences yet... since its still early in the series.

Apr 22, 2009 12:35 PM

Aug 2008
What happened in the last episode? I think this episode felt better than the last, but neither really did anything.

edit: Last episode explained the church and everyone there, so even though this episode felt better, this one was more useless.
Apr 22, 2009 12:45 PM
May 2008
Slow and full of angst, but still an alright episode.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Apr 22, 2009 12:48 PM

Feb 2009
robbydesu said:
Ehh
thought it was kinda stupid for them to repeat that same line to Mikage in the two episodes =_=..

Yeah I thought that was pretty dumb too! -x-;;;

But This episode was really good I enjoyed it alot..I wanna know what happens so bad...maybe i'll read the manga o_o
Apr 22, 2009 1:14 PM

Oct 2008
Yeah this and last episode didn't really have much happening and while i was thinking it was going kind of slow myself as well, i think things are starting to pick up again.

The old man obviously doesn't seem to just be an old man and is likely one of the ghosts are something, probably going to give our little hero dark power or something. Ending it like they did really makes me want to see the next episode.

The logical thing for Mikage to do is to pick his family. He doesn't know anything that can hurt his friend so other than not wanting to make him emo by picking his sister as first, he has every reason to pick his family. The only thing the army could really do is make him hunt down his friend and even that opens more possible strategies than him picking his friend and getting himself and his sister instantly killed.
Apr 22, 2009 1:53 PM

Apr 2008
Suwabe, Junichi...how I love your voice...Teito with the flower in his hair was adorable and his reaction to Frau eating the eyeballs was the funniest lol.
Apr 22, 2009 3:15 PM

Jan 2009
Not much happened i this episode, but we got a short explanation for the zaphon (sp). Teito got into a fight and wsa raped haha.

Anyway, why haven't they unshackled him yet?
Apr 22, 2009 3:41 PM

Jan 2009
xTHoWx said:
Not much happened i this episode, but we got a short explanation for the zaphon (sp). Teito got into a fight and wsa raped haha.

yeah, i have actually been wondering about that myself. i guess they just like too have him under control or something.
Apr 22, 2009 4:02 PM

Jul 2008
xTHoWx said:

yeah i though so too,he has been shackled ever since he attack Ayanami.
Apr 22, 2009 4:16 PM

Nov 2008
I don't know but this series still seems to scream Yaoi to me.
Apr 22, 2009 6:26 PM

Jan 2008
Pretty good episode ^.^ it gets really interesting :D I think Mikage is going to choose his family T__T
Apr 22, 2009 7:40 PM

Apr 2009
Decent episode, I suppose. It's still progressing a lot more slowly than I'd like, but it looks like things are going to pick up in the first episode.

And seriously, get rid of the shackles. They're pointless anyway since he can still walk and fight. They seem to be really quiet chains, too, not making nearly as much noise as you'd think they would if they were scraping over stone all the time.

Buuuut there was an adorable Teito pout and Labrador in this episode, so I suppose it was good enough. ;D
Apr 22, 2009 7:42 PM

Jul 2008
gives a little explanation what that power they were using is, so is it powered by emotions, is that right?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 22, 2009 9:19 PM

Jun 2008
Aw man, during that Teito-Frau fight, all I could do was roll my eyes and laugh. Frau's so badass.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be like Kuroshitsuji, where I loved it at the beginning and hated it at the end. I'll stop watching it before I start to dislike it.

Rule of Anime #18 - Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood, sometimes more, under high pressure.
Apr 22, 2009 9:52 PM

Dec 2008
StLzFirstLady said:
robbydesu said:

I haven't noticed any differences yet... since its still early in the series.
Hahaha then it's probably just me and the seiryuu XD

EuphoricField said:
..I wanna know what happens so bad...maybe i'll read the manga o_o
Please do please do!! :D

Abyssinianrose said:
...Teito with the flower in his hair was adorable
Oh I forgot about that! That part WAS funny XD and cute hahahaha~

xTHoWx said:

Zaiphon :P

And I know eh, I was like "why is he STILL in chains?!" XD

Randomer002 said:
I don't know but this series still seems to scream Yaoi to me.
Really how? when? where?

Unless you meant shounen-ai.

yaoi =/= shounen ai >_>..
Apr 23, 2009 1:04 AM

Nov 2007
It does seem like they'll drag out the answer to Mikage's predicament for as long as possible, interesting enough episode, setting the stage for some hopefully nice plot development.
Apr 23, 2009 2:02 AM

Apr 2008
eating eyeballs xD rawrs~

Apr 23, 2009 2:54 AM

Apr 2009
I'm dissapointed... Mikage's story hasn't progressed at all. Still, this episode made me wish to see the next episode as soon as possible
Apr 23, 2009 3:23 AM

Feb 2009
action was ok towards the end, decent ep i suppose
Apr 23, 2009 4:20 AM

May 2008
well well ,this isnt really proceeding as i thought it would but im still interested ^^

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 23, 2009 5:04 AM

May 2008
I was like meh all over the place.
Apr 23, 2009 8:00 AM

Jul 2007
*** Topics Merged ***

When creating episode discussion threads please use the episode discussion feature available on the "create new topic" page for anime sub-boards. Thank you.
Apr 23, 2009 8:07 AM

Jul 2008
canephalanx said:
I was like meh all over the place.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I really do hope it gets better, but this is just painfully generic at the moment. I was really irked by where they left off too >:(

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Apr 23, 2009 10:35 AM

Sep 2008
I wonder what Mikage will do? That's a shitty position to be in (duh)

Apr 23, 2009 11:34 AM

Mar 2008
Wow. What a good find! FINALLY a gem :)
Surprisingly, I love it all so much - just everything is just so epic!!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2009 3:44 PM

Jan 2009
Yeah its a pretty cool animation, I'm interested to see if Teito meets that creepy old guy with the red eyes again.
Apr 23, 2009 5:05 PM

Apr 2009
They keep on hinting at shounen-ai...
Apr 24, 2009 1:53 PM

Jun 2008
I enjoyed this one.

That creepy old d00de has got me curious about next episode =P
Apr 25, 2009 5:58 AM

Jul 2008
Finally a decent episode, I will actually watch the next episode. I can only see Mikage choosing his family and then becoming a strong imperial figure and ending up fighting Teito at some point.
Apr 25, 2009 9:03 AM

Jan 2009
So saw again. Wonder if life energy is used from person and powers are from emotions or is drawn from environment around them. This is not explained yet.
Apr 25, 2009 3:56 PM

Apr 2009
I really look forward to this show every week.
I just find wat they are doing to Mikage low =( Its ard for him to pick between his family, who he wants to protect, and his best friend.
But i look forward constantly to Frau and his uberness everyweek =)

Apr 25, 2009 7:30 PM

Sep 2008
this episode was ok i guess, not much happened was quite slow. What i find odd is that they won't let him leave, if they are open to everyone then why does he not have the choice to leave?

also he needs to take of the freaking chains already!
Apr 27, 2009 12:24 AM

Jul 2007
Wasnt interested until the old guy at the end. I might aswell stick around to find out about his past.
Apr 30, 2009 4:20 PM

Aug 2008
I liked the old man scene. Some deep stuff throughout this episode which I can personally relate to, so all the better.

I don't really like Frau, though.
May 1, 2009 7:41 AM

Jul 2008
Ehh.. This episode was pretty boring. There was no new information, pretty useless. I didn't like how the episode ended the same way as the last one did. When they asked Mikage to choose between Teito and his family. I kept expecting them to go into more detail about during this episode, but when they asked him the same thing again I was just like, 'wait what?' The only thing that changed is that they showed him the picture of him and his sister. Useless.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 21, 2009

121 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 11:34 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 24, 2009

44 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 9:21 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 19 Discussion

dbaranyi - Aug 10, 2009

48 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 8:40 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 20, 2009

47 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 7:23 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 1, 2009

124 by senekohan »»
Mar 25, 12:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.