Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 23, 2009 9:11 PM

Sep 2008
So Aeolia's plan was to get humans to understand each other and not take weapons into space to prepare to meet civilizations from other worlds?

SWEET!
Mar 23, 2009 10:57 PM

Oct 2007
Frito said:
ultimaweaponx said:
ultimaweaponx said:
LAST BOSS

WELCOME BACK AMURO!

btw, can I name the suit Ribbonscannon?
no! it's called ideon. can't wait for the ideon sword to pop out and slash the world in half.

00 raiser vs ideon. *drooling*
Ideon was piloted by an Amuro look-alike too.

In any case, Zeta Gundam's POWERED BY SOULS OF DEAD PEOPLE ending is a lot more viable now.
Mar 23, 2009 11:32 PM

Oct 2008
must be the fro that powered the machine. great episode i like it better than the first season. and please stop comparing.
Mar 24, 2009 1:18 AM

Sep 2007
Alexandro said:
So Aeolia's plan was to get humans to understand each other and not take weapons into space to prepare to meet civilizations from other worlds?

SWEET!

It does mention that human must unite to fight against the "dialogue to come" so...

Human vs Alien for sequel!

Lawl
Mar 24, 2009 3:44 AM

Oct 2007
Another great action packed episode, wit Setsuna powering up again XD

looking forward to the final episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2009 3:54 AM

Nov 2007
this has to be the season where everyone who dies comes back alive. wth is this new crap theme that animes are having.

ribbons was stopped, but not really.
louise died but not really.
tieria got shot 10 times, died but not really
But then died again bc a "Plasma" bullet went through his gundam.
innovators are suppose to be innovators but not really, now they are innovado O_o
Missiles are supposed to run out but not really
Maria gets blown up but not really
Anew and Regene are supposed to be dead for weeks/days but not really
Lasse bleeds dramatically and should die but not really
Bright lights that fill the sky would normally but thought to be a supernova but not really because Marina knows its Setsuna

WTF.

The only thing that REALLY happens is that the f**king annoying characters stay alive.

this should have been called Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Not Really.... Really

edit: oh and now humans don't only have to worry about innovators but now aliens. *facepalm*
Mar 24, 2009 6:08 AM
Feb 2009
I actually liked this one a lot more than the last one but did anyone notice the mass inconsistencies throughout the episode?

-Billy has a remote for the automations, yet you see him shooting at them with sumeragi a couple of minutes later.
-Lasse thought bleeding for no real was all good with him. He's totally fine than BAM! Cough blood!...seriously, cut the crap.
-00 Gundam took that huge mega particle canon to the face and is somehow ok. Why dodge it in the first place?
-There is zero good reason as to why Tieria didn't use Seraphim's trial system earlier.

The series is getting way too rushed now, similar to how SEED and Destiny decided to end it. Fortunately, it's not nearly as horrible as the later and about comparable with the former.
Mar 24, 2009 6:27 AM

Feb 2008
I want my brain back now. I think i lost it while watching Gundamu.
Mar 24, 2009 7:56 AM

Dec 2008
mhh,what did I wrote about ep23 (stupid,stupid,stupid) XD

well,ep 24 was 100% better than ep 23, one of my favorite episodes of this show.
Good Mecha action and a huge Particle storm.

Seraphim Trial System doesn't worked without Veda Link.

I loled as green and blue Innovator were out of light without the Veda Link XD

Dirty Ribbons ,die already

Maybe Graham will save the day,what will be his Mecha?
FabienneMar 24, 2009 9:59 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2009 9:10 AM

Oct 2008
i can just see the movie selecting graham as a meister and encountering a bigger threat. movie nao!
Mar 24, 2009 12:17 PM

Oct 2007
Selpher said:

-There is zero good reason as to why Tieria didn't use Seraphim's trial system earlier.

How about he couldn't because he didn't have access to Veda? That a good enough reason for you. It's already been stated that the Trial System doesn't work without a Veda uplink.
Mar 24, 2009 12:57 PM

Oct 2008
lol @ the noobs who voted they hated it

lol
noobs

This episode was fucking amazing
through
and through
Mar 24, 2009 2:48 PM

Oct 2007
Go Setsuna! I've been indifferent to Saji and Louise the whole series basically so imagine how surprised I was when I started to tear up when Louise was actually alive and she and Saji had there scene o_o Dammit, Gundam

Am I alone in being sad to see that crazy bastard Ali go? XD Ah, I just remembered Patrick last episode ;~;

Sadly enough, I'll be a little upset if everyone gets a happy ending. Kinda like 'wait, that's it...?' Let's have some deaths (not counting the ones already) and make it epic, y/y?
Mar 24, 2009 3:40 PM
Jun 2008
well by the look of ep i would say that

1.we can setsuna this set-light (ya same seiyu & dub of light)
2.00 particles spread to everyone is 00 version of clannad light orbs
3.there is really showings of "DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES???"

& now it just 00 miracle gundam with set-light vs dumb looking cannon rip-off mobile suit with evil amuro.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Mar 24, 2009 4:41 PM

May 2008
Very disappointed in the lack of Hallelujah doing nothing other than talking to Allelujah.

Other than that it was a great episode.
Mar 24, 2009 5:21 PM

Oct 2008
This show got so ridiculously ridiculous. Setsuna being the super weapon that he is, and random people not really being dead. Anyone coming back to life usually just ruins the integrity of a show, especially if it's a show about fighting. Ah well, it was nice to see them losing for a change, at least until the second half of the episode.

Also lulz at Tieria getting shot down at the end by Ribbons, although does it really matter that Seraphim got shot down (Trial Field looks like Gurren Lagann, lmao)? Isn't he still alive through his link to Veda.
Mar 24, 2009 7:05 PM

Jun 2007
Wow that Veda scene with Setsuna talking to Veda/Tieria felt like it was straight out of Gundam X's last episode haha. Overall was a great episode. I suspect the next episode will be with Mr. Bashido showing up out of nowhere to help Setsuna and then to finish their battle...or just come to an understanding and become friends lol.
Mar 24, 2009 7:09 PM
Apr 2008
Interesting enough of an episode. I honestly didn't see Tieria's death coming along, but I guess he's not truly "dead" as he merges with Veda. Also, (in my opinion) the most tragic couple in the series finally gets back together, Saji and Louise. Hated them in first season, then they have a great place in the plot in the second. Looking forward to the final battle next week. :D
Mar 24, 2009 7:21 PM

Apr 2008
I was thinking everyone's gonna die. But whoaa, Setsuna saves everyone. And somehow persuades two of them to drop down their arms and reunite with their loved one.

You know who is the most amazing here? Aeolia. The guy's dead for 200 years, and has all of this set up.
Mar 24, 2009 8:56 PM

Aug 2007
ipowyourface said:
Set the stage for humanity to... meet aliens?/?!? That was kinda random.. unless Aeolia Schenberg is an alein!

Still liked the episode though.

aka season 3
Mar 24, 2009 10:51 PM

Feb 2009
In the next episode that Ribbons is going to do a colony with Celestial Being (ship) on the Earth as his suit explodes. The remnants of Celestial Being (organization), Kataron, and the ESF are going to tried to push it back with the Setsuna in the 00 Gundam, unable to reuse Trans-Am after his battle with Ribbons.

Then suddenly, a more powerful Trans-Am Burst activates due to all the thoughts of everyone trying trying to save the Earth are so concentrated. The ship is pulled back by a large concentration of GN particles that circles the Earth while the theme "Aurora" from Char's Counterattack is playing.

Then "Beyond the Time" will play when the credits roll.
Mar 25, 2009 2:06 AM

Dec 2008
Yagami-Teru said:

spoil

Are you from Sunrise XD ?
Mar 25, 2009 3:08 AM
Apr 2008
Obby said:
ipowyourface said:
Set the stage for humanity to... meet aliens?/?!? That was kinda random.. unless Aeolia Schenberg is an alein!

Still liked the episode though.

aka season 3

Sadly no Season 3 will follow the first 2.
Mar 25, 2009 4:12 AM
Nov 2008
This episode clearly needed more Hallelujah
Mar 25, 2009 7:37 AM
Feb 2009
Kaioshin_Sama said:

How about he couldn't because he didn't have access to Veda? That a good enough reason for you. It's already been stated that the Trial System doesn't work without a Veda uplink.

Whoops. I somehow forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder though ;)

DeathfireD said:
Wow that Veda scene with Setsuna talking to Veda/Tieria felt like it was straight out of Gundam X's last episode haha.

Yeah I was thinking that too. When Saji took Louise away from the battlefield, I was kinda reminded of the end of Zeta Gundam with Kamille and Emma.
Mar 25, 2009 5:30 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
gdavge2003 said:
I was thinking everyone's gonna die. But whoaa, Setsuna saves everyone. And somehow persuades two of them to drop down their arms and reunite with their loved one.

You know who is the most amazing here? Aeolia. The guy's dead for 200 years, and has all of this set up.

You should read Isaac Asimov's Foundation.... the Seldon's plan survived many centuries even after many irregularities that happened (notably the Mule)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 26, 2009 2:01 PM

Feb 2008
i bet aeolia was a bald science fiction nerd that never got laid.

just sayin'

also, wings of light wooooooooooooooooooo.

guncannon should just hurry up and reveal the vincent knightmare frame inside of it.
Mar 27, 2009 11:15 AM

Feb 2008
lol he was always saying "I am Gundam" i wonder if its like a captain planet this "with your power combined i am Gundam God"

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/icinight&sclick=1][/
Mar 27, 2009 11:26 AM

Dec 2008

Iwould like it,if guncannon got a malfunction and Ribbons will shout WTF!

XD
Mar 27, 2009 11:39 AM

Oct 2008
aeolia is from a different dimension. he foresaw these events 200 years ago and decided to establish an organization to counteract the so-called aliens from another dimension. hence the innovado's, and the human genetic bullshit they are trying to pull off.

kinda reminds me of clark kent.
Mar 28, 2009 4:20 PM

Jun 2007
Ah, those GN paticles are pretty useful. They also go well with a nice soup.

I'm liking the whole "Humanity must unite before they move forth" idea. It's very close to my own philosophy.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Mar 29, 2009 8:40 PM

Jul 2007
waht? Setsuna's rainbow-colored GN particles heal all except for Tieria?! D:
Mar 30, 2009 11:59 AM
Nov 2008
tieria..:(..cries....anyway..intense ep..can't believe one more and it's done..*cries*
Mar 30, 2009 9:40 PM
Mar 2008
Lol'd at dude gettin hit in da dome piece, also GN rainbow looks kinda tasty.
Jun 6, 2009 7:58 PM

Jul 2008
inovades instead of innovators, okay, i'll buy that, and also the fact that 00 had trans-am gn burst that expanded everyone's minds (sounds like a drug btw), and that everyone pretty much made up, terrorist guy is dead, and even though shot tiera is still alive in veda taking control of the suicide mobile suits. however to think that eolia's plan to unite humanity was so we could deal with aliens is a little far fetched
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jul 29, 2009 9:19 PM

Mar 2008
GundamUC said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

GN Particles are the new nano machines. watching Tieria get shot to death was amazing and probably the best part of this trainwreck of a show.

1/5

My thoughts exactly :)

It was going pretty well until they turned Setsuna into another Jesus-kun
Sep 15, 2009 7:58 PM

Jul 2008
Tieria ;___;

BEGINNER
Feb 12, 2010 2:27 AM
Aug 2009
Simply put a epic episode.
Jun 24, 2010 9:29 AM

Oct 2008
Tieria! Damn I love that guy/girl whatever it is
DIE ALI-AL-BASTARD! Finally he got what he deserved!
Billy x Sumeragi is love
Saji x Louise!
Setsuna - true Innovator? Huh? Cool man!
Last ep - Ribbons vs Setsuna
...teary eyed again...I don't know why
Oct 24, 2010 1:46 PM

Aug 2009
Haha love the repainted 0 Gundam! 2 suits from 0079 lol!
Dec 30, 2010 7:20 AM

Feb 2010
This is the most intense episode of Gundam 00 2nd Season I've ever watched. Just when everybody is dying in their battle, Setsuna could listen to them... it's too sad.
Setsuna's Innovation looks pretty cool since I didn't watch the previous Gundams. But I don't like the ridiculous god thingies

Tieria losing his body is kinda sad.
Now, I hope Ali is really dead. Go Lockon!

Selpher said:
I actually liked this one a lot more than the last one but did anyone notice the mass inconsistencies throughout the episode?

-Billy has a remote for the automations, yet you see him shooting at them with sumeragi a couple of minutes later.

Waaa, I didn't notice that at all. O__o
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Mar 21, 2011 6:18 PM
Nov 2010
lol 0079 service ?
May 13, 2011 11:16 PM

Sep 2009
Awww yaaaaah.

Ali finally dies.
Oct 31, 2013 5:18 AM

Jul 2011
First 10 minutes of the show was absolutely amazing!! To be honest, I wouldn't mind if they delayed Setsuna's rainbow for a few seasons, and just keep watching that super intense fight forever :]

However, I'm so glad that Lockon finally kills Ali :D About time he finally avenges Neil (y)

Anyway, yeah, I'm still feeling super high from the action, so this ep gets a 5/5 from me :D

Also, Tieria definitely scared me for a second (but like, I should have known better since I knew Kamiyan was in the trailer for a trail blazer event ). Still a pretty interesting scene to watch though, and in retrospective, I wouldn't mind using the word "amazing" to describe it, as the OP trollingly did.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I'm also so so so so so happy for the return of Hallelujah.... took a whole season for him to finally properly resurface, but hell yeah!! WELCOME BACK, YOU AWESOME, BADASS AMAZING CHARA/PERSONALITY!! :D
GigglepudOct 31, 2013 5:22 AM
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
May 10, 2014 4:57 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The Gundam rainbow pretty much made any "growth that we achieve by our own hands" as Sumeragi calls it, futile, since it can cure any malady and help achieve the impossible. It's like the flipside coin of comic book villain Ribbons Almark.

Great action sequences though.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 5, 2014 2:08 PM

Feb 2013
Ali Al-Saachez... you lose! :(

So let's all be friends... I guess. Final battle coming up.
Aug 18, 2014 8:07 PM

Oct 2013
Yeah... if you didn't like this episode, I don't know what to tell you. This was just... wow. Wow.. I'm not gonna say the previous episodes didn't have plenty of jawdropping "oh shit" moments, or that they were anticlimactic, but this episode... I was tearing up to the point I almost cried four times this episode. Every build up bloomed perfectly. Setsuna's desperation as everyone was on the verge of death. Andrei's screams when it finally sunk in that he unjustly killed his father. Lyle's sudden remembrance of Anew's final words to him. My gosh. ;______;

Amazing, amazing episode. Everything was simply flawless.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 29, 2014 4:53 PM

Oct 2013
This show should be called Mobile Suit Tsundere Gundam 2nd Season because the plot is basically how everyone couldn't be honest with their feelings resulting in misunderstandings one after another.

Also apparently rainbow could make you understand one another though it seems other colors than green seems gone by time, sounds like drug anyway.

At the end of eps, I was actually trying to remember the name of that suit Ribbons piloted from the original series. I only remembered someone named Kai piloted it.
Nov 1, 2014 10:37 PM

Jul 2011
Another decent episode. The battles were not that great though, and a lot got ended fast because of Setsuna becoming god. (or something like that) Hopefully the final episode concludes things well. I guess there is a movie too, so some things might not be finished in the final episode, nonetheless, I hope it concludes things well.

Nothing really that special happened this episode, so I can't really say what I thought of it.

It was alright ?
Mar 6, 2015 8:27 PM

Jun 2012
I liked the music in this episode. And I thought Lockon was going to let Ali Al-Saachez live. Finally someone managed to kill that guy.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.