Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 28, 2013 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting episode.

They adapted
from the LN at least for the first half. I liked the way it was portrayed although it seemed a bit fast. I think Kouko had more pauses in the LN.

The flashback was painful for Linda ;.; I feel for her.
Nov 28, 2013 12:38 PM

Feb 2008
Well, now this will get complicated when the past ghost Banri has now entering his body, it was his body from beginning though.
Past Banri that still have a feeling for Linda and the currently Banri for Kouko.
This is getting intense for a dramatically one.

Meh this episode were most just a flashback . :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 28, 2013 12:53 PM

Dec 2011
Well, well. What have we here.

Kouko is ill, apparently at any rate. (She seems more depressed - perhaps she overheard Banri's conversation with Linda?) So she spends most of the episode out of the picture. Banri and Linda thus spend more time together, with a long and sweet flashback, which leads nicely into events we already knew about.

And Linda still remembers the exact words Banri said to her. Hnng moment right there.

And now it seems Banri's ghost has reentered his body? What happens next? How does he interact with Linda and Kouko? If he does. That episode preview didn't exactly look promising in that respect. I've been wondering for a while though what would happen if/when the original Banri regains control/consciousness.
kuuderes_shadowNov 28, 2013 12:59 PM
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 28, 2013 12:55 PM

Oct 2010
At this point I don't think I'll ever like Kouko, Such a clingy and bitchy character. The episode was ok but the flashback was far too long.
Nov 28, 2013 12:57 PM

Aug 2012
So will he be his old self and new self? Will he have feelings for Linda and Kouko? Damn this getting good. Can't wait till next week to find out!!
Nov 28, 2013 1:07 PM

Apr 2013
This is going to become very complicted now banri has his body back...
I'm also starting to dislike kouko.
Banri x Linda
Nov 28, 2013 1:09 PM

Jul 2010
YES! nows your chance Banri! Linda is waiting!
Nov 28, 2013 1:10 PM
Nov 2013
outkastfox said:
So will he be his old self and new self? Will he have feelings for Linda and Kouko? Damn this getting good. Can't wait till next week to find out!!

I am curious about this myself. If it plays out like actual amnesia, he should have conflicting memories now. Probably a massive headache as well.

I get the feels Linda will be shocked once she comes to the realization that he now legitimately remembers everything. While koko will be crushed, when the eventual seperation occurs. However, I think she and Banri will reconcile and change for the better in the end.

The real question is, how will Linda mess her chance up?
Nov 28, 2013 1:14 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I kinda feel sorry for Koko. She's like a big kid and won't be able to handle rejection well.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 28, 2013 1:17 PM
Nov 2013
Marzan said:
I kinda feel sorry for Koko. She's like a big kid and won't be able to handle rejection well.

Ya, I have a feeling she will go into some deep depression. However, maybe she will learn about how his amnesia has him all screwed over. IF she really cares for him she will do everything to get him back like she was doing with Mitsuo.

So, I get the feeling she will go out of her way to impress him, eventually.
Nov 28, 2013 1:17 PM

Apr 2013
Oh, this episode was really exciting. Now when Banri remembers everything, things will get really interesting. Can`t wait for the next ones.
Nov 28, 2013 1:21 PM

Aug 2010
Wow. Totally didn't expect this to happen so early into the show. But this is definitely and unfortunately gonna be transient :(

I really felt bad for Ghost Banri throughout the ep. Especially after the flash backs. Man he and Linda's relationship was one of the best of couples I've ever seen and then he had to watch Banri kissing Kouko (Which was a pretty nice scene ^^)

So I take it Kouko heard Banri and Linda conversation? Because there'd be no other reason for her to get that anxious like that if she didn't. I wonder how much of it she heard.

For the flash backs, Linda was so cute and mature. Damn if it was me I'd never forgive her and just screw her up revealing the pics at once. Is that guy related to 2D-kun though? XD

Well, I didn't expect most of the ep to be about Linda and Banri. They just make it harder and harder not to ship those 2 together XD...The way I see it, Kouko has no chance with the current developments.

Can't wait to see how Pre-Banri will act now with a body? How will that affect his relationship with Kouko? How will he tell Linda? And first of all how long will this last?
Nov 28, 2013 1:22 PM

Sep 2008
I'm so pissed off that series will end up Banri x Kouko,
where Banri x Linda are so perfect for each other!
Nov 28, 2013 1:28 PM
Jul 2013
LittleStar said:

Is this a spoiler.......?

:/
Nov 28, 2013 1:30 PM

Sep 2008
Anmoly97 said:
LittleStar said:

Is this a spoiler.......?

:/

Isn't it obvious that series will end up with Banri x Kouko?
Nov 28, 2013 1:32 PM

Mar 2013
Clearly Kouko heard the conversation between Banri and Linda on the balcony. That flu is just a big excuse. I know that he will end up with Kouko but I'm scared anyway, I hope everything gets back to normal, I wouldn't like to see Kouko suffer more than she has suffered so far.
Nov 28, 2013 1:33 PM
Aug 2013
LittleStar said:

yeah me too.
Amazing episode thou!
thoose feels "i'll never forget" and the last part where linda said he should always be there for kouko like banri himself once said to linda :O..
really excited for the next episode!
the show just went from 8 -> 9 however im afraid if it ends with kouko x banri im gonna go from 9 -> 8 :( since imo linda is a far more interesting char and banri x linda is just THE COUPLE! :P
CambiareNov 28, 2013 1:37 PM
Nov 28, 2013 1:35 PM

Feb 2013
yukishiromei said:
Clearly Kouko heard the conversation between Banri and Linda on the balcony. That flu is just a big excuse. I know that he will end up with Kouko but I'm scared anyway, I hope everything gets back to normal, I wouldn't like to see Kouko suffer more than she has suffered so far.

Couldn't agree more. I'm feeling the same way right now, I love Banri x Koko so much.

Nov 28, 2013 1:35 PM

Jul 2013
I thought this might happen.Cant wait till next ep.
Nov 28, 2013 1:36 PM
Aug 2013
just went from 8 -> 9. however im afraid if it ends up with kouko x banri, im gonna put it back down to 9 -> 8 since linda is a far better char imo. and they match eachother perfectly really.
Nov 28, 2013 1:39 PM

Jul 2013
Them feels in this episode!! That ending!!!!

i like both koko x banri and linda x banri but if i had to choose then id say linda x banri even if its with the current banri.

LINDA X BANRI!!!

omg them feels lol T.T
Nov 28, 2013 1:43 PM

Oct 2013
Madara31 said:
At this point I don't think I'll ever like Kouko, Such a clingy and bitchy character. The episode was ok but the flashback was far too long.

I don't understand what was so bitchy about her this episode ? Did she snap on Linda or Banri ?

The fact is that Banri didn't tell her anything about his past relationship with Linda and she obviously did find out about it. That look she gave Linda and Banri in the club, and her reading the text message before at her home are clear signs for it. BTW, staying at home for a week was not just dew to a cold.

It's interesting that she reacts the complete opposite with Banri compared to what she did before with Mitsuo - bottling up her emotions inside instead of exploding at whatever girl comes close to her love interest.

But she is still a bitch. She even got to some kind of reconciliation with Chinami but she is still a bitch.

The "clingy" moment in this episode is all self-doubt. She thinks that she is not good enough to keep Banri. Kouko did say in one of the previous episodes how she want to be more like Linda.

The point is she is slowly changing. I'm perfectly fine with someone disliking her character but this episode was all about her acting differently compared to her usual self.
lijenstinaNov 28, 2013 2:00 PM
Cemeteries are full of past winners.

Hypocrisy is about being your own marketing department.
Nov 28, 2013 1:52 PM

Jul 2009
what linda did was right. it was none of her business, even if she's the sister. she has no right to blow it up cause who knows, perhaps that woman still loves the brother but is having an affair due to personal reasons (e.g. blackmail, lack of money for surgery or something, who knows). there's just so many factors that could explain the scene. and who in the right mind would think the brother would say "oh good job for catching that slut, you saved me".. if it's truly an affair, you let it run its course and eventually it'll blow up on its own. nobody would thank you for being a hero. in fact, you might do more harm than good. she played the 'adult' role very well.
Nov 28, 2013 1:57 PM

Aug 2013
yukishiromei said:

I'm with aniki :D
Nov 28, 2013 2:00 PM
Nov 2013
I dont like this ep, i prefer New Banri x Kouko moments than BanrixLinda sad times.

Old Banri seens very fake, he tried to take advantage of that situation?

The fiance have Kouko´s looks and style, very weird.

May 2013
Banri's memories have returned?!? I wonder if Linda's brother married that woman?

gissellebatista said:
yukishiromei said:

Couldn't agree more. I'm feeling the same way right now, I love Banri x Koko so much.

Agree with this as well.
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That flashback was very sad, all Banri had to do was say he loves her and perhaps their relationship would be that of couple for Linda/Banri. As for Kouko, I'm sure she heard the conversation between Linda/Banri, and Banri saying he wanted to return to how things were between them.

YES!YES!YES! Ghost Banri is now back. I could seriously picture Ghost Banri, meeting with Linda and telling her he loves her still, and Linda all confused would probably reply with what about Kouko.

Preview for next episode shows Kouko mad, I wonder if she is going to ask Banri the same question or maybe even go deeper as to who he loves more.

Banri x Linda make it happen JC Staff

Nov 28, 2013 2:02 PM

Jan 2010
Gonna drop, I just cant handle the sight of this fucking ghost anymore. Same thing about Linda.
Ryuku-TsukuyomiNov 28, 2013 2:06 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2013 2:09 PM
Jul 2012
Yeah...I don't know. I have mixed feelings for both Linda and Koko. I like them both.
Nov 28, 2013 2:12 PM

Oct 2010
lijenstina said:
Madara31 said:

I don't understand what was so bitchy about her this episode ? Did she snap on Linda or Banri ?

The fact is that Banri didn't tell her anything about his past relationship with Linda and she obviously did find out about it. That look she gave Linda and Banri in the club, and her reading the text message before at her home are clear signs for it. BTW, staying at home for a week was not just dew to a cold.

It's interesting that she reacts the complete opposite with Banri compared to what she did before with Mitsuo - bottling up her emotions inside instead of exploding at whatever girl comes close to her love interest.

But she is still a bitch. She even got to some kind of reconciliation with Chinami but she is still a bitch.

The "clingy" moment in this episode is all self-doubt. She thinks that she is not good enough to keep Banri. Kouko did say in one of the previous episodes how she want to be more like Linda.

The point is she is slowly changing. I'm perfectly fine with someone disliking her character but this episode was all about her acting differently compared to her usual self.

The bitchy comment was regarding many previous episodes, not this one. As for her being clingy, I know it's due to self doubt, but that doesn't mean it isn't clingy. First she did it with Mitsuo and caused him problems throughout their childhood, not she's doing the same thing with Banri. She really needs to grow up.
Nov 28, 2013 2:15 PM
Jun 2013
She let the cheater go. That's not the 'adult' thing to do at all. If you consider someone important to you then you have a duty to protect them even if they may hate you for it and even if it's going to be hard for you. Pretending and ignoring it is just hiding the damage being inflicted. This is how a guy ends up raising some other guy's kid thinking it's his own. People that think like she does are just being selfish and not thinking about the person at all, they are thinking about themselves. They don't want to be the "cause" of the breakup, they don't want to possibly get blamed, and they don't want to be in the center of all of the ensuing drama that will follow.

If something like that happened to me then I would want someone to tell me. But I found out that a friend or family knew all along and didn't tell me, while I may not blame them for it, I would lose a whole lot of trust in them. And especially if marriage is on the plate.
Nov 28, 2013 2:15 PM

Feb 2011
Well , that had to happen eventually. Still , can't wait to see what happens next.
Nov 28, 2013 2:16 PM

Nov 2012
Damn now he's got his body back, wondering how Banri 2's going to come back now, poor Koko and Linda. :(
Linda using Banri's line for Koko was so sad.

unrelated note: Wish linda still had long hair.

Nov 28, 2013 2:17 PM

Dec 2009
Can we get Golden Time: Highschool Years? I'd love that.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Nov 28, 2013 2:17 PM

Aug 2008
This and Nagi no Asukara.

Tsukuyomi-Ryuku said:
Gonna drop, I just cant handle the sight of this fucking ghost anymore. Same thing about Linda.
I'm not going to drop it but I wish I could hold myself and marathon when it finish airing.... (not that I dislike Linda, but I'm on Kouko's side.)
Nov 28, 2013 2:18 PM

Nov 2010
Wait... What if that fiancé's man was the one who ran over Banri. And he would've ran over Linda too if he had seen her face.
The episode was pretty decent, the flashback was a tad bit too long. Now that the past Banri got his body back, let the drama begin.
Nov 28, 2013 2:18 PM

Jun 2013
Good episode its getting better and better but that ending oh god can't wait to see what will happen next
Nov 28, 2013 2:21 PM

Jan 2011
I'm sure that everything Linda was thinking or said about her brother's fiance is coming back to haunt her now, since she is in the position of being "the other woman". Linda left, Banri recovered (to an extent) on his own, and now he is in a relationship with Kouko. Linda is trying to do the honourable thing by staying out of it, despite her obvious feelings for Banri, but at this point I hope she (and eventually Banri) can now develop some sympathy for people who are in love with more than one person at the same time.

We've seen a lot of Banri and Linda's backstory now, so sympathy is running high. I'm wondering when it will be Kouko's turn, since we began to see in this episode that she might be a lot more vulnerable and insecure than the usual front she presents to the world. Both girls have a lot of attractive features, and if the new and old Banri ever become integrated as one, he is going to be seriously conflicted over making a choice. My main question now is whether the OP and ED are trolls, because clearly Kouko x Banri has more than a few roadblocks ahead.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 28, 2013 2:24 PM
Nov 2013
Rinji- said:
Wait... What if that fiancé's man was the one who ran over Banri. And he would've ran over Linda too if he had seen her face.
The episode was pretty decent, the flashback was a tad bit too long. Now that the past Banri got his body back, let the drama begin.

That's exactly what I was thinking. That guy was WAY too shady for something not to be wrong about him.
Nov 28, 2013 2:25 PM

Jun 2013
Mikeeozua said:
Rinji- said:

That's exactly what I was thinking. That guy was WAY too shady for something not to be wrong about him.

Lol i thought about that to when i saw him looking at banri but we don't know yet
Nov 28, 2013 2:32 PM

Jul 2013
While I'm still on Kouko's team, I can't deny Linda share some nice moments with our protagonist.

Rinji- said:
:O
Nov 28, 2013 2:37 PM

May 2012
omg. I smell disaster..
Nov 28, 2013 2:48 PM

Sep 2008
When Banri promises all this staff to Linda,
this hurt so much, but other part of me thought:
"Never promises things that you don't know whether you'll be able to keep."

How many anime&manga I saw where guy: "I promise I will never hurt you"
and then... "Sorry I wasn't able to keep my promise"...
So sad... hurt so much!
Nov 28, 2013 2:50 PM

Aug 2013
why everyone hate banri x kouko i think it fits him better
in my opinion is linda the one who dont deserve banri because she act like the typical childhood friend "i love him but ...." just tell him your fking true feelings
Nov 28, 2013 2:51 PM

Jun 2013
This was another amazing episode, it was sad as hell in the beggenning though. I have a feeling tada is about to break up with Kouko. I DONT APPROVE OF THIS! :(
Nov 28, 2013 2:56 PM

May 2011
Yeah Banri x kouko is OTP. Period. The series will end with them being together I think and I hope.
Enjoying the anime greatly
Nov 28, 2013 3:02 PM

Mar 2012
Wonder if they will fuse as one or it's just a temporary comeback..
Claude_KennyNov 28, 2013 3:05 PM
Keep moving forward
Nov 28, 2013 3:04 PM

Sep 2008
SeTzu said:
why everyone hate banri x kouko i think it fits him better
in my opinion is linda the one who dont deserve banri because she act like the typical childhood friend "i love him but ...." just tell him your fking true feelings

I don't think is good idea, not now when he is dating Kouko.
She could tell him earlier, but she was conflicted because new Banri isn't this "old" Banri she know very well...
Now, when he started new relationship, this could be selfish that she think only about her feelings not about this how Banri can feel when he learn that she love him?

She missed her chance, even if I prefer BanrixLinda,
I still think this wasn't good if now she tell him how she feel about him.
Even this hurt her so much, she still think about his happiness, not her.
Nov 28, 2013 3:05 PM

Feb 2008
I'm really curious, shouldn't his old consciousness and his present one merge together eventually ?

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Nov 28, 2013 3:11 PM
Jun 2013
That flashback made me lose a lot of respect for Linda so I'm more open about Kouko, especially since she seems to be starting to develop into a more mature person.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

311 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.