Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 23, 2013 4:02 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Are you fucking kidding me?
Nov 23, 2013 4:05 AM

May 2012
FUCK ME SEO. WHY U DO DIS ALL THE TIME.

FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Nov 23, 2013 4:16 AM

Feb 2012
Sweet, enjoyable chapter until drama pops up. Oh, Seo.

Another teaser for Asuka's chapter:

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2112/y5k0.jpg

And guess who's next (HELL YEAH <3):

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4282/igad.jpg
Nov 23, 2013 4:33 AM
Jul 2013
Fuck this shit.

From now on, I'll have this expectation of bad things happening so that I won't rage when Seo goes retard and fucks us over like this. Hell, at this rate

If Seo's using that Senpai to accelerate Haruto's resign from his current job to go with Yuzuki (by sharing her stupid love life?), then I'll revoke what I typed.
Nov 23, 2013 4:37 AM

Oct 2013
Lol...poor teens drama intended.

If they brake up because of this or Haruto will have his way with her then i am gonna drop this manga. There is a limit how much silly drama a romance should have.
Nov 23, 2013 4:37 AM

Feb 2013
It's gonna be the usual, just as it happened a couple of chapters before with Asuka.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Nov 23, 2013 4:38 AM

Nov 2011
Nov 23, 2013 4:41 AM

Jul 2012
NNNOOO! Don't do it! Haurto you are going to mess everything up if you do!

Great chapter!!!
Nov 23, 2013 4:42 AM

Oct 2013
Chapter 254:

After Yuziki saw Haruto and the other chick she will run away have an car accident....

Sherlock,

What do you mean?
Nov 23, 2013 4:53 AM

Feb 2013
I mean, a few chapters ago there was that other girl flirting with him and Asuka saw them. He then explained her how things really were and she understood the situation.

It's been quite a long time that KNIM never develops a true drama-like setting. I think this is not going to be developed either. Just a cheap tentative to get readers hooked for the next chapter.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Nov 23, 2013 5:05 AM

Feb 2012
My unrealistic hope: a threesome
Nov 23, 2013 5:07 AM

Oct 2013
I hope you are right, Sherlock5545! T_T
Nov 23, 2013 5:36 AM
Apr 2011
Zhou said:

Yuzuki is sexually adventurous. It is a possibility.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Nov 23, 2013 5:54 AM

May 2013
sherlock5545 said:
It's gonna be the usual, just as it happened a couple of chapters before with Asuka.

That is what I am thinking too.
Nov 23, 2013 6:00 AM

Aug 2011
babymilo91 said:
sherlock5545 said:

That is what I am thinking too.

Yup, me too
Nov 23, 2013 6:03 AM

Nov 2011
Zhou said:

:)
Nov 23, 2013 6:24 AM

Dec 2012
Is it too late for me to say that Seo is a misogynistic twat with no experience with women?
Nov 23, 2013 6:34 AM

Nov 2012
Well, it's not like he is gonna say yes. Unless the sempai gets too pushy like the other chick, I doubt Yuzuki will find them doing anything other than talking or maybe Haruto giving her a hug to confort her since she is crying.

IMO sempai got dumped, Yuzuki may have a missunderstanding at the beginning, but they will end up just talking, and the only effect that this will have is that Yuzuki and Haruto will start thinking that something similar to the sempai might happen to them, and they will try to do things different.

On the other hand, I find it weird that the sempai has been on 4 year long distance relationship. In four years, I would have expected them to be almost about to get married and trying to find jobs that will let them be together, I mean once you get the experience finding a job is not as hard as when you are looking for job for the first time.
Nov 23, 2013 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
Zhou said:

i'll pray for it to happen x3

XiPwnUX99 said:
Honestly, who just runs up to someone's door and screams PLEASE FUCK ME, like honestly. Its just stupid. Its even worse considering she's essentially Haruto's boss, AND she probably saw Yuzuki walk out of his apartment.

but i gotta agree this last page was just stupid :D
Nov 23, 2013 8:18 AM

Apr 2010
Misunderstandings are all what this shitty author can do.

Retarded chapter.
Nov 23, 2013 8:34 AM
Jul 2012
I'm glad Seo rarely did stuff like this in Suzuka.
Nov 23, 2013 10:57 AM
Mar 2012
Demmit Seo.
Nov 23, 2013 1:40 PM
Feb 2012
As if Haruto had the balls for a threesome.

Oh, what's that you wonder, Seo? Come here and I'll tell ya. Closer...closer... it's your weekly FUCK YOU, asshole.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Nov 23, 2013 2:17 PM

Jul 2012
No... no no no... Seo dont you fucking do it damnit not again.
Nov 23, 2013 2:20 PM

Aug 2012
Oh God , please let my bad feelings not become true. If Seo forces more drama on us with this this manga will just become retarded . Just let it be , it's going good. But meh , he's probably going to refuze and Yuzuki will see him and they will just get closer , leave it at that Seo , it's that simple.

Zhou said:

LOL.
Nov 23, 2013 3:17 PM

Mar 2012
Another troll lolol and the art is getting worse again..
Keep moving forward
Nov 23, 2013 3:55 PM

Aug 2011
i forgot the girl's name... who is she? @_@
Nov 23, 2013 4:33 PM
Feb 2012
^Haruto's superior at work. Her name is something-senpai. I call her Yuzuki #2.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Nov 23, 2013 4:56 PM

Feb 2010
Seo will probably end this manga if the other projects took off. Maybe.
Nov 23, 2013 7:41 PM

Dec 2012
Complain away guys...
Nothing happens -> Complain
Something happens -> Complain

We know you all secretly enjoy this :D
Nov 23, 2013 9:22 PM

Jun 2013
sherlock5545 said:

yes its another misunderstanding but this time yuzuki is going to find out.right after she told haruto not to cheat on her.we know that hes not trying to but other people will.im guessing haruto's colleague's boyfriend broke up with her or was cheating on her.but why does it always have to be haruto.

jose21 said:
Well, it's not like he is gonna say yes. Unless the sempai gets too pushy like the other chick, I doubt Yuzuki will find them doing anything other than talking or maybe Haruto giving her a hug to confort her since she is crying.

IMO sempai got dumped, Yuzuki may have a missunderstanding at the beginning, but they will end up just talking, and the only effect that this will have is that Yuzuki and Haruto will start thinking that something similar to the sempai might happen to them, and they will try to do things different.

On the other hand, I find it weird that the sempai has been on 4 year long distance relationship. In four years, I would have expected them to be almost about to get married and trying to find jobs that will let them be together, I mean once you get the experience finding a job is not as hard as when you are looking for job for the first time.

i really hope thats what happens.but i still think seeing your boyfriend hug a girl while shes crying may be awkward at first sight but if he clears it up then yeah no problem.i get what you mean about being in a relationship for that long would make them think of marriage.i dont know if this career thing is a reference but in my biology class we watched a video of japanese women and how they would rather pursue a career instead of getting married and having children.dont know if its a reference to that or not but im assuming the reason they arent married might be because they want to put their careers first just like haruto and yuzuki.they couldve gotten married a long time ago but decided to pursue their careers first (still dont know what haruto wants to do).
Nov 23, 2013 10:47 PM

May 2012
Zhou said:

Nope, change the pairings.

Put yuzuki and rin. Thats a win
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Nov 24, 2013 12:44 AM

Sep 2012
Oh brother...

You know, this manga really takes blatant work-related sexual harassment lightly. It's kind of annoying.
Nov 24, 2013 12:54 AM

Aug 2012
WE DONT NEED THIS NOW SEO.GODDAMMIT
Nov 24, 2013 1:21 AM

May 2012
gonna drop this depending on whats gonna happen next chapter.. this slice of life is so unrealistically B*S*...

Nov 24, 2013 1:41 AM

May 2012
Dark_Messiah said:
gonna drop this depending on whats gonna happen next chapter.. this slice of life is so unrealistically B*S*...

fuk da poleec
Nov 24, 2013 3:54 AM

Feb 2012
Tommk said:
Zhou said:

Nope, change the pairings.

Put yuzuki and rin. Thats a win

I would love to see that threesome. Hey, Seo, make a 7th fantasy chapter with Rin and Yuzuki.
Nov 24, 2013 6:33 AM

Sep 2012
mrbakchoi888 said:
sherlock5545 said:

yes its another misunderstanding but this time yuzuki is going to find out.right after she told haruto not to cheat on her.we know that hes not trying to but other people will.im guessing haruto's colleague's boyfriend broke up with her or was cheating on her.but why does it always have to be haruto.

jose21 said:

i really hope thats what happens.but i still think seeing your boyfriend hug a girl while shes crying may be awkward at first sight but if he clears it up then yeah no problem.i get what you mean about being in a relationship for that long would make them think of marriage.i dont know if this career thing is a reference but in my biology class we watched a video of japanese women and how they would rather pursue a career instead of getting married and having children.dont know if its a reference to that or not but im assuming the reason they arent married might be because they want to put their careers first just like haruto and yuzuki.they couldve gotten married a long time ago but decided to pursue their careers first (still dont know what haruto wants to do).

butting their careers first is stupid, then they should stay single for life if careers is that important to them, cause like that their relationship wont last & wont work, & if they put careers first at first & still get to move together cause Haru gets transferred & they get kids, or even if they ton't get kids their careers will ruin their relationship & if they get kids, then it ruins their kids life as well, that happens when u put ur careers first, they should find different jobs, well Haru should, cause hes job is more stressing & more time consuming, & who cares of the high pay if ur unhappy cause u cant be in a relationship cause of ur careers
Nov 24, 2013 6:48 AM

Sep 2012
my reaction to last page, NOOOO GOD DAM TON'T END IT LIKE THAT, SHOW ME MORE RIGHT NEW NOT NEXT MONTH. LOL

i hate when anime or TV series or manga chapter ends lie that :D
i'm not much of a manga reader, its rare to me to read a manga :)
Nov 24, 2013 6:54 AM
Nov 24, 2013 7:37 AM

Jul 2008
I laughed pretty damn hard at that ending. Well played, Seo. I'm pretty sure he's just parodying himself now.
Nov 24, 2013 10:34 AM

May 2011
My heart just dropped at the last page. Please don't do this to me Seo ... T_T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2013 12:31 PM

Jun 2013
Sugram22 said:
mrbakchoi888 said:
sherlock5545 said:

jose21 said:

butting their careers first is stupid, then they should stay single for life if careers is that important to them, cause like that their relationship wont last & wont work, & if they put careers first at first & still get to move together cause Haru gets transferred & they get kids, or even if they ton't get kids their careers will ruin their relationship & if they get kids, then it ruins their kids life as well, that happens when u put ur careers first, they should find different jobs, well Haru should, cause hes job is more stressing & more time consuming, & who cares of the high pay if ur unhappy cause u cant be in a relationship cause of ur careers

im not trying to say that they should 100% put thier careers first before their relationship.i was just pointing out the fact that this series is categorized as a slice of life and is seo's reason for doing this a reference to the life style of peopel in japan.obviously they shouldnt focus so much on their careers and forget about their relationship but without a goal to work towards how are you going to raise a family if both haruto and yuzuki just ditch their careers (mostly yuzuki because i still want haruto to become a chef)and focus solely on raising a family.they should incorporate a little of both like how yuzuki visits haruto almost every week.haruto is the one who is ignoring yuzuki because hes always at work.
Nov 24, 2013 12:58 PM

Sep 2012
mrbakchoi888 said:
Sugram22 said:
mrbakchoi888 said:
sherlock5545 said:

jose21 said:

im not trying to say that they should 100% put thier careers first before their relationship.i was just pointing out the fact that this series is categorized as a slice of life and is seo's reason for doing this a reference to the life style of peopel in japan.obviously they shouldnt focus so much on their careers and forget about their relationship but without a goal to work towards how are you going to raise a family if both haruto and yuzuki just ditch their careers (mostly yuzuki because i still want haruto to become a chef)and focus solely on raising a family.they should incorporate a little of both like how yuzuki visits haruto almost every week.haruto is the one who is ignoring yuzuki because hes always at work.

i got what u try'd to say, but my point was that if they really care about their careers so much...

in other words i just say'd what i think about the matter :)
Nov 24, 2013 4:59 PM

Feb 2013
YOU BETTER BE JOKING SEO.
Please, don't do this again... D:
Nov 24, 2013 9:45 PM

Oct 2012
I actually read the comments before the last few pages of the chapter and thought, why is everyone raging? And then.... God damn it Seo. Why?!
Nov 25, 2013 5:59 AM

Nov 2012
Wtf is happening? I don't even...
Nov 25, 2013 8:04 AM

Apr 2010
Man this manga is utterly terrible now. It's just the same recycled story over and over again.

New young attractive female comes into it, they all seem to like Haruto, bunch of misunderstandings happen, cliche drama, then back to normal. Then it starts again.

I was hoping after the manga was so obviously dragged out over the course that the anime ran that it'd come to an end but it's still going.

Just finish for god's sake.
Nov 25, 2013 8:18 AM

Sep 2012
its just turning in to soap opera :D
Nov 25, 2013 8:25 AM

Jun 2013
scabab said:
Man this manga is utterly terrible now. It's just the same recycled story over and over again.

New young attractive female comes into it, they all seem to like Haruto, bunch of misunderstandings happen, cliche drama, then back to normal. Then it starts again.

I was hoping after the manga was so obviously dragged out over the course that the anime ran that it'd come to an end but it's still going.

Just finish for god's sake.

i was expecting a lot more from this arc since seo wrote that the story was moving towards the mangas climax but nothing different yet and kind of disappointed.im just going to read it but yes it is the same thing over and over.why cant he just bring back rin and the nagato girl instead of adding more and more since he never really solved their problems with liking haruto.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.