Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (22) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 26, 2014 6:56 AM

Aug 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Can't believe so much time has passed already...I expected a time skip, but not this big. Yuzuki and him really have been done for years now..
Jan 26, 2014 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
Time to learn some grown up stuff and go to TOKYO~
Jan 26, 2014 7:00 AM

Aug 2008
Oh wow....time skip and a transfer?

Like...are you serious Seo? Of all the cliche bs you could pull lawl.

Nov 2012
I thought for a second he was going to show his six packs to convince the old man. Somehow, I knew Adachi was going to help him transfer in the end. Were those the flower from that place in tokyo where Yuzuki took Haruto when they rented that car. I guess whoever mention they might meet at that place, was up to something. Cheesy indeed.
jose21Jan 26, 2014 7:05 AM
Dec 2013
mangabird stated that this is a spoiler for chapter 259:

http://www.mangabird.com/kimi-no-iru-machi-259?page=1

and after reading the spoilers and reading the chapter, do you think this is the next chapter or the last chapter?
Jan 26, 2014 7:03 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
I thought for a second he was going to show his six packs to convince the old man. Somehow, I knew Adachi was going to help him transfer in the end. Were those the flower from that place in tokyo where Yuzuki took Haruto. when they rented that car. I guess whoever mention they might meet at that place, was up to something. Cheesy indeed.

you know, it's times like these which i find something like this toi be realistic and funny. after akari says "i know your feelings will reach out to her somday" and then 3 years later haruto is banging adachi and the two of them live as a happily married couple while adachi is still her usual self
Jan 26, 2014 7:03 AM

Nov 2012
BTW, Did he really mature?, he looked more like a person with no personality copying everything his sempai did. Just when I thought Haruto wouldn't go any lower.
Jan 26, 2014 7:04 AM

Aug 2008
jose21 said:
BTW, Did he really mature?, he looked more like a person with no personality copying everything his sempai did. Just when I thought Haruto wouldn't go any lower.

The laziest form of writing. The characters telling you that they have grown up, rather than showing you that the person is grown up.

Seo really is scraping the bottom of the barrel with this manga.
Jan 26, 2014 7:05 AM

Jul 2012
I swear to god if haruto has to go through more bs like when he came back and is like oh I have a boyfriend aight got to steal her back again I'm going to go insane but its probably not the case since there's only like 4 chapters left

Oct 2013
Oh man I can't hear this talking about Haruto. "You have grown up" and so on. He is just a brat that didn't stand up for his principles.
Two chapters left. At the end of chapter 260 will see Yuzuki again and then it's miracle-time...believe it, spider. :D
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
jose21 said:

The laziest form of writing. The characters telling you that they have grown up, rather than showing you that the person is grown up.

and she is bringing in up over and over again making the readers feel stupid for reading this
Jan 26, 2014 7:06 AM

Aug 2008
Behemoth11 said:
Oh man I can't hear this talking about Haruto. "You have grown up" and so on. He is just a brat that didn't stand up for his principles.
Two chapters left. At the end of chapter 260 will be see Yuzuki again and then it's miracle-time...believe it, spider. :D

It's funny how pretentious this manga has become.
Jan 26, 2014 7:09 AM

Apr 2011
So's when it ending?
Jan 26, 2014 7:10 AM

Jul 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:
jose21 said:

and she is bringing in up over and over again making the readers feel stupid for reading this
pretty much seos just trying to wrap this trainwreck up I guess, she probably just wanted to troll us one last time with this arc

Oct 2013
So far as I know there are two chapters left.
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Two chapters left. At the end of chapter 260 will see Yuzuki again and then it's miracle-time...believe it, spider. :D

yeah, everyone else has shown maturity but haruto. remeber the times where seo wrote some good shit and how this manga started of from great to good? remeber the times where seo actually showed effort? yeah, those were some good times.....
Jan 26, 2014 7:11 AM

Oct 2013
Do you think bitch-senpai let Haruto go to Tokyo because of Yuzuki?
Jan 26, 2014 7:12 AM

Aug 2008
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

yeah, everyone else has shown maturity but haruto. remeber the times where seo wrote some good shit and how this manga started of from great to good? remeber the times where seo actually showed effort? yeah, those were some good times.....

What would be really funny is if Yuzuki gets back together with him and is all like "No you made the right choice" Oh god that would be soooo funny.

Behemoth11 said:

Of course she did. Told you this would have a cop out bs ending haha.
Jan 26, 2014 7:13 AM

Jul 2012
Behemoth11 said:
most probably. She knows how much it means to him
Jan 26, 2014 7:14 AM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:

I think since he moment the told her he chose his job instead of Yuzuki, she felt pity for his stupidity, and so she decided to help him.
Jan 26, 2014 7:15 AM

Oct 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

What would be really funny is if Yuzuki gets back together with him and is all like "No you made the right choice" Oh god that would be soooo funny.

Behemoth11 said:

If God really exist, please help us! Let someone beat the shit out of Haruto. A girl like Rin or Yuzuki would be the best. He needs to lern his lesson properly.
Jan 26, 2014 7:16 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Behemoth11 said:

yeah, if it was any normal person, they would just slapped him and told him that she moved on.
Jan 26, 2014 7:17 AM

Aug 2008
So did...Adachi break up with her boyfriend? Or has it been 7 years of waiting?
Jan 26, 2014 7:17 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

I think since he moment the told her he chose his job instead of Yuzuki, she felt pity for his stupidity, and so she decided to help him.

for 3 years? really? i mean she probably had moved on by then. but since bthis is seo she probably didn't -_-
Jan 26, 2014 7:18 AM

Oct 2013
Hoch much time passed between chapter 258 and 259?
Jan 26, 2014 7:19 AM

Nov 2012
Lol, I don't even know what to say anymore. What a nonchalant 3 year time skip that was and not even a glimpse of what happened to Ebi. Well, at this point im hoping she found someone new and Haruto stays alone forever living in the town where she lives.
Jan 26, 2014 7:19 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:

and after reading the spoilers and reading the chapter, do you think this is the next chapter or the last chapter?

I didn't get at first cause I usually don't pay much attention to the covers, but Yuzuki featuring in the fantasy chapter, must mean Seo might make a follow up chapter of them since it will end abruptly. I mean there is no point of another fantasy chapter they already sleep together, and did it like there was no tomorrow. Unless he wants to do a more hentai version which I won't be mad about.
jose21Jan 26, 2014 7:22 AM
Jan 26, 2014 7:20 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Behemoth11 said:

If God really exist, please help us! Let someone beat the shit out of Haruto. A girl like Rin or Yuzuki would be the best. He needs to lern his lesson properly.

it would be good to see yuzuki slap her and rin punch him and tell him that he's a piece of shit for doing that. heck, since this is the ending, rin would probably tounge kiss haruto and tell her to go get yuzuki. heck, if this was meant to make haruto feel like shit then there would always be my plan to make asuka strip and make out with haruto after she told him about her recent struggles while she cries leaving him to slap her, yell at her, hug her, and then cry.
Jan 26, 2014 7:21 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

for 3 years? really? i mean she probably had moved on by then. but since bthis is seo she probably didn't -_-

technically it has only between 1 to 2 years since they broke up. And if she really loves him why not. Hey Asuka has waited 3 and half years for a guy who loves somebody else, that is more shocking.
Jan 26, 2014 7:22 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I didn't get at first cause I used don't to much attention to the covers, but Yuzuki featuring in the fantasy chapter, must mean Seo might make a follow up chapter of them since it will end abruptly. I mean there is no point of another fantasy chapter they already sleep together, and did it like there was no tomorrow. Unless he wants to do a more hentai version which I won't be mad about.

having some good old fashion sex would just wash away this horrible arc. heck, i still would've prefer haruto to enter into the realm of bioshock
Jan 26, 2014 7:23 AM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
Hoch much time passed between chapter 258 and 259?

Between a year to a year and a half.

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I didn't get at first cause I usually don't pay much attention to the covers, but Yuzuki featuring in the fantasy chapter, must mean Seo might make a follow up chapter of them since it will end abruptly. I mean there is no point of another fantasy chapter they already sleep together, and did it like there was no tomorrow. Unless he wants to do a more hentai version which I won't be mad about.

I think the last option is right. The fantasy chapters are just for fun and fanservice so the last sweety has to be the mc.

Jul 2012
A two year time skip huh.

So Haruto has finally grown up and is heading back to Tokyo. I just hope Yuzuki has not moved on yet.

ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT UNTIL MANGA SERIES IS DONE!

Great chapter!!!
Jan 26, 2014 7:24 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

technically it has only between 1 to 2 years since they broke up. And if she really loves him why not. Hey Asuka has waited 3 and half years for a guy who loves somebody else, that is more shocking.

yeah, i mean we all knew that asuka still had( or still has if i'm right about the rape scene) a thing for haruto after she kept bringing up her tragic memory of him cheating on her.

and speaking of which, how tragic would it be if her second boyfriend left her because she was pregnant and couldn't handle the responsibility and after hearing haruto broke up with yuzuki and seeing haruto back in town =, they talk and well you know how things can get down. do you think it'll work?
Jan 26, 2014 7:24 AM

Nov 2012
hyperknees91 said:
So did...Adachi break up with her boyfriend? Or has it been 7 years of waiting?

I think she went for the happy single office lady route.
Jan 26, 2014 7:25 AM

Oct 2013
In the last chapter Yuzuki is beating Haruto with the beer he made for her. :D
Jan 26, 2014 7:26 AM
Dec 2013
neonBdragon said:
A two year time skip huh.

So Haruto has finally grown up and is heading back to Tokyo. I just hope Yuzuki has not moved on yet.

ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT UNTIL MANGA SERIES IS DONE!

Great chapter!!!

since song jae gu looks like haruto and is a better character than him, if he still has the same history, how would it be like if he interacted with the characters from KNIM and took haruto's place?
Jan 26, 2014 7:26 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:

yeah, and you culd see that fucker bleed while crying in pain
Jan 26, 2014 7:27 AM

Aug 2008
Behemoth11 said:

I can guarantee you she saw the beer and was all like "He still thinks of me after all <3"
Jan 26, 2014 7:28 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:

yeah, i mean we all knew that asuka still had( or still has if i'm right about the rape scene) a thing for haruto after she kept bringing up her tragic memory of him cheating on her.

and speaking of which, how tragic would it be if her second boyfriend left her because she was pregnant and couldn't handle the responsibility and after hearing haruto broke up with yuzuki and seeing haruto back in town =, they talk and well you know how things can get down. do you think it'll work?

Sometimes I wonder if you really like Asuka, poor Asuka if that happens to her.
Jan 26, 2014 7:29 AM

Nov 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Behemoth11 said:

I can guarantee you she saw the beer and was all like "He still thinks of me after all <3"

Yeah, that's more likely specially after Akari say that his feelings will reach her cause of the beer.
Jan 26, 2014 7:30 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Sometimes I really wonder if you really like Asuka, poor Asuka if that happens to her.

well i did love their chemistry together and think their story together was really well done. heck, the way they shared their lines was really enjoyable. but, anyway, what did you think of my idea for her?
Jan 26, 2014 7:30 AM

Aug 2008
The power of beer has brought these two back together...something special is coming from this ending after all!
Jan 26, 2014 7:31 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Yeah, that's more likely specially after Akari say that his feelings will reach her cause of the beer.

fucking stupid when you think about it -_-
Jan 26, 2014 7:32 AM

Oct 2013
In the last two chapters, what do you think will happen?

Haruto is now in "The Town Where She Lives", so how will he meet Yuzuki?
Is a happy ending confirmed?
Jan 26, 2014 7:32 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Sometimes I really wonder if you really like Asuka, poor Asuka if that happens to her.

well i did love their chemistry together and think their story together was really well done. heck, the way they shared their lines was really enjoyable. but, anyway, what did you think of my idea for her?

Her getting pregnant and left by her boyfriend, that sounds awful, I wouldn't even wish that to my worst enemy.
Jan 26, 2014 7:33 AM

Aug 2008
Behemoth11 said:

I told you man. Beer has won this manga. It's won it.

Heck I would laugh my ass off if she brought the beer can up to him when they meet again.
Jan 26, 2014 7:33 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Her getting pregnant and left by her boyfriend, that sounds awful, I wouldn't even wish that to my worst enemy.

awful as in this writing or awful as in this is good for a tragic story?
Jan 26, 2014 7:34 AM

Oct 2013
hyperknees91 said:
The power of beer has brought these two back together...something special is coming from this ending after all!

Yeah, I think Seo has some sort of contract with the "beer-lobby". Ha ha you can't trick us, Seo.
Jan 26, 2014 7:34 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Behemoth11 said:

I told you man. Beer has won this manga. It's won it.

Heck I would laugh my ass off if she brought the beer can up to him when they meet again.

so what seo was trying to tell us is that laughter is the real miracle
Pages (22) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 253 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viesiu - Nov 23, 2013

61 by psyche-K »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.