Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 22, 2013 3:46 AM

Jul 2011
antonn said:
My boyfriend~~~~~

Linda deserves to lose for cutting off her ponytail.
Nov 22, 2013 4:17 AM

Jun 2011
Fuck banri but his ghost rules..
i hope someday the ghost take-over..
Linda! <3
Nov 22, 2013 4:56 AM
Jun 2013
Hilarious ep
<3 2d-kun

Also, love that bromance hahahaha
Nov 22, 2013 6:13 AM

Nov 2013
Somehow though I like Linda getting slammed by Banri. I just feel like Linda doesn't deserve Banri because of all the deception she is doing right now. I know that she has a good reason why she is doing it since the light novels tell it as such but she really needs to get her s**t together.

As for Kouko though, she really needs to stop being a bitch to Ultrasonic-chan...but I like her still.

Nov 22, 2013 6:27 AM
Oct 2011
Edm1321 said:
As someone going for TadaxKaga, I can't help but see Kouko calling and worrying over Mitsuo as traces of still liking him.

One way or the other.. "My Boyfriend". Didn't laugh that hard in a loong while.

I agree about Kouko, when Mitsuo is around it feels like she is over acting as Banri's gf in hopes Mitsuo will get jealous instead of actually being Banri's gf.

And "My Boyfriend" part, I don't think I laughed that hard in a long time.
Nov 22, 2013 6:29 AM

Nov 2012
Dulzo said:
Edm1321 said:
As someone going for TadaxKaga, I can't help but see Kouko calling and worrying over Mitsuo as traces of still liking him.

One way or the other.. "My Boyfriend". Didn't laugh that hard in a loong while.

I agree about Kouko, when Mitsuo is around it feels like she is over acting as Banri's gf in hopes Mitsuo will get jealous instead of actually being Banri's gf.

And "My Boyfriend" part, I don't think I laughed that hard in a long time.

Agreed.

"Climb the mountain not so the world can see you, but so that you can see the world."
Nov 22, 2013 6:50 AM

Jan 2011
Many gay moments this ep... literally.

Glad to see Mitsuo and Chinami make up. Feel quite sad for 2D-kun being the only solo guy there (Story of my life sadly)

Would love to see more developments for Linda x Banri like that flashback which I found quite nice.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Nov 22, 2013 7:14 AM
Jan 2013
After what Linda said behind Banri's back, I guess it's just right that Banri should go with Kouko.

I wonder if Mitsuo is a lolicon? Co'z he has 2 hot girls who are into him but shoves them away, unlike Chinami who is probably a 20 year old woman in a kid's body.

BTW: I still think that Kouko hasn't given up on Mitsuo.
Nov 22, 2013 7:38 AM
Nov 2013
Baddie007 said:
After what Linda said behind Banri's back, I guess it's just right that Banri should go with Kouko.

I wonder if Mitsuo is a lolicon? Co'z he has 2 hot girls who are into him but shoves them away, unlike Chinami who is probably a 20 year old woman in a kid's body.

BTW: I still think that Kouko hasn't given up on Mitsuo.

yes he is , or hmmm,,, the question is why he suddenly likes chinami !?

is his love real !? mitsuo & koko are very suspicious, their love motive are too non-sense !!
Nov 22, 2013 8:07 AM

Oct 2013
Mitsuo likes Chinami for the same reasons she is popular among the other students. Remember the party that she organized it - almost all the first years were there.

Kouko likes Banri because he is the only one which understood her and was on her side and over time she grew to like him more and more.
Cemeteries are full of past winners.

Hypocrisy is about being your own marketing department.
Nov 22, 2013 8:11 AM

Oct 2012
Laughed so hard at the boyfriend act. He even copied the shoot pose from Koko. XD
Nov 22, 2013 8:38 AM

May 2011
Beaver897 said:
Wow, Banri's so frigging disrespectful to even his best friend - what a bitch he is. I really wonder why Linda has still stuck with him, especially considering how she's the one who works her ass off to explain herself and fix her mistakes to him, while he does fuck all and only complicates the situation further.

i can play devils advocate while templating your own words.......

Wow, Linda's so frigging disrespectful to even her best friend - what a bitch she is. I really wonder why Banri has still stuck with her, especially considering how she's the one throws Banri under the bus to explain herself to her female acquaintances, while he eventually swallows his pride and takes her back when she finally tells him the truth and begs forgiveness.

I mean seriously. Banri lost his memories and Linda pretends like she doesn't even know him until he finally finds out on his own and calls her on it. She's manipulative and a liar. I'm also seeing a pattern where she projects her faults onto Banri. Banri seems very reliable while Linda comes off as the "unreliable" one. Or haven't you noticed the reason why Banri overheard Linda trashing him to her female acquaintances was because she was late meeting up with Banri at the front gate. She was also late giving Banri her "answer" the night he was run over and almost died. which was the reason she compounded it by pretending not to even know him when she heard he had amnesia.

I will say this Linda does seem to try overly her to keep Banri in her life even if it's at stalker-ishly arms length.

Banri isn't perfect either. But still he doesn't seem to be the bad guy to me.

And for all of Linda's BS, she still seems to be a nice girl deep down. She does seem more down to earth than the others whom all have eccentric personalities. But she be quite a flake at times. And if she does like banri, she doesn't deserve someone if she's not being honest with them.
CirrisNov 22, 2013 9:42 AM
Nov 22, 2013 8:48 AM
Jul 2012
Banri X Linda anyone?
Nov 22, 2013 9:09 AM
Dec 2012
Banri lacks room to breathe. Koko still looks superficial like a doll.
Nov 22, 2013 9:13 AM

Oct 2012
So.. Tada is slowly remembering.. and Linda was lying about her emotions again.

This episode went on pretty fast. Something will happen. Something will happen pretty soon.
Nov 22, 2013 9:15 AM
Nov 2013
Cirris to Beaver

I mean seriously. Banri lost his memories and Linda pretends like she doesn't even know him until he finally finds out on his own and calls her on it. She's manipulative and a liar. I'm also seeing a pattern where she projects her faults onto Banri. Banri seems very reliable while Linda comes off as the "unreliable" one. Or haven't you noticed the reason why Banri overheard Linda trashing him to her female acquaintances was because she was late meeting up with Banri at the front gate. She was also late giving Banri her "answer" the night he was run over and almost died. which was the reason she compounded it by pretending not to even know him when she heard he had amnesia.

I will say this Linda does seem to try overly her to keep Banri in her life even if it's at stalker-ishly arms length.

And for all of Linda's BS, she still seems to be a nice girl deep down. But she is a tool at times.

I'm with you ,, if you were banri, imagine it :

you have a girl you like, she and you are always together , both you and her cling on to each other !!
even the other people think of you two as couple !!

you confess to her , she doesnt answer anything yet, she even says to her friends that you are not manly enough for her, also she doesn't like you !!
*not to mention banri was okay with that ( ep.8 )

she is late telling you the answer which causes you into accident , the you get amnesia ( just for her answer )

then, she pretends to not know you untill you realize it by yourself !!

i don't hate her , i only respect chinami in this anime !!

if you have ever read KONO S O MIYO manga !!

she is pretty much like the main girl heroine ( the black-haired girl )
she hangs up someone's feeling , she is too tsundere , in the end she just makes the main guy suffer from love !!

I SUGGEST YOU TO READ THAT MANGA , Mr. Beaver !!
takatemoNov 22, 2013 9:20 AM
Nov 22, 2013 9:30 AM

Oct 2012
Cirris said:
Beaver897 said:
Wow, Banri's so frigging disrespectful to even his best friend - what a bitch he is. I really wonder why Linda has still stuck with him, especially considering how she's the one who works her ass off to explain herself and fix her mistakes to him, while he does fuck all and only complicates the situation further.

i can play devils advocate while templating your own words.......

Wow, Linda's so frigging disrespectful to even her best friend - what a bitch she is. I really wonder why Banri has still stuck with her, especially considering how she's the one throws Banri under the bus to explain herself to her female acquaintances, while he eventually swallows his pride and takes her back when she finally tells him the truth and begs forgiveness.

And for all of Linda's BS, she still seems to be a nice girl deep down. But she is a tool at times.

It's more like she loves him but (for whatever reason) she doesn't want to admit it. Yes, she still loves him but she is ok with him staying her friends becuase she doesn't want him to lose again. She is afraid that happens when she tells him the truth and that's why she is hesitant. When she was saying in the past she didn't care for him she was also lying (that's not so unusual in front of her schoolmates, right, she was just embarassed by then - so it was her defense mechanism to silence those uncomfortable questions - many people does that actually). she did it because she wasn't sure what she felt herself. but she realized when he was injured and that's why she was visiting him in the hospital. her hesitation means she still feels guilty about what happened.

Edit: That's not to say Banri doesn't have the right to feel hurt by her. It's just she has reasons of her own to act like this.

I am starting to think that these characters (Linda and Kouko) have those personality quirks for a reason - to depict that, in reality, no one is perfect and thoroughly likeable. In a way, screenwriters are doing their jobs just fine.
Mich666Nov 22, 2013 9:41 AM
Nov 22, 2013 10:00 AM

May 2011
Mich666 said:

It's more like she loves him but (for whatever reason) she doesn't want to admit it. Yes, she still loves him but she is ok with him staying her friends becuase she doesn't want him to lose again. She is afraid that happens when she tells him the truth and that's why she is hesitant. When she was saying in the past she didn't care for him she was also lying (that's not so unusual in front of her schoolmates, right, she was just embarassed by then - so it was her defense mechanism to silence those uncomfortable questions - many people does that actually). she did it because she wasn't sure what she felt herself. but she realized when he was injured and that's why she was visiting him in the hospital. her hesitation means she still feels guilty about what happened.

Edit: That's not to say Banri doesn't have the right to feel hurt by her. It's just she has reasons of her own to act like this.

I am starting to think that these characters (Linda and Kouko) have those personality quirks for a reason - to depict that, in reality, no one is perfect and thoroughly likeable. In a way, screenwriters are doing their jobs just fine.

I get that Linda being flawed and indecisive is just her way of dealing with a complex situation. She doesn't seem to be malicious at all. She comes of like a real person cause I've met plenty of women who were fucked up and complicated like Linda is. She is an intriguing character.

I just don't get why people seem to think Banri is the bad guy for how Linda deals with him. When it's Linda who has herself to blame for how things turned out.
CirrisNov 22, 2013 10:06 AM
Nov 22, 2013 11:19 AM

Jun 2013
Linda-senpai deceiving yourself isn't good , so let me correct your sentence.

" It's obvious. It's a 'YES'. ".

Anyway , great episode. The pace is a bit slow but it's a 2 cour show , so they're doing pretty well right now. 5/5
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Nov 22, 2013 11:53 AM

Jul 2012
antonn said:
http://i.minus.com/ivBqmFr9Gtf3U.gif

This scene made me LOL :D

Mills said:
I'm loving all these Banri and Linda moments.

Same here! I'm pretty sure she was lying when she said that she was going to say no. I wonder why she was late.. Or did I forget? Haha I'm really looking forward to how Linda and Banri's relationship develops as the story goes on :)
Nov 22, 2013 11:55 AM

Jan 2013
This show is really making me rage. I might have to drop it for health related concerns.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Nov 22, 2013 11:57 AM

Dec 2012
This anime would be a whole lot better if they stopped with the horrible and cringe worthy comedy....

Ah well, really liked the first half, I guess I will keep watching since I'm interested to know what they are gonna do for the next 15 episodes or so. I will probably drop it when it becomes too much for me to handle, which might be soon :/
Nov 22, 2013 2:34 PM

Jul 2013
Cirris said:
Mich666 said:

I get that Linda being flawed and indecisive is just her way of dealing with a complex situation. She doesn't seem to be malicious at all. She comes of like a real person cause I've met plenty of women who were fucked up and complicated like Linda is. She is an intriguing character.

I just don't get why people seem to think Banri is the bad guy for how Linda deals with him. When it's Linda who has herself to blame for how things turned out.

I think both parties are doing just fine in handling things. Its a very confusing situation. People just had a negative reaction to Banri ignoring her but I wouldn't say that Linda is "fucked up" in anyway she is pretty normal. The only people who seem to have issues on the show is Banri with his memory loss and "split personality ghost" and Kouko who is pretty eccentric in her own right.
Nov 22, 2013 2:41 PM

Dec 2011
Riez said:

Who says she's deceiving herself? It looked to me more like she was just wanting to avoid becoming an obstacle to Banri's relationship with Kouko.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 22, 2013 3:00 PM

May 2009
OnePieceQ8 said:
Fuck banri but his ghost rules..
i hope someday the ghost take-over..
Linda! <3

Fuck ghost Banri. New Banri rules.
That piece of shit soon start ruining his life.
You will regret your wishes.

tsudecimo said:
This anime would be a whole lot better if they stopped with the horrible and cringe worthy comedy..../

Oh, shut up. Comedy is fine. What do you want? Cringeworthy drama instead?
bastek66Nov 22, 2013 3:04 PM
Nov 22, 2013 3:33 PM

Sep 2009
I feel bad for Linda but current Banri and Kouko are the perfect match.

And yeah, Banri was perfect in imitating Kouko in that "My Boyfriend"' scene
Nov 22, 2013 4:27 PM

Apr 2012
linda was probably lying
there will probably be a lot of romantic turmoil in the near future.
Nov 22, 2013 5:59 PM

Nov 2012
Always knew this route was a possibility,lol
http://imgur.com/gCfQGe0

Mitsuo made up with Chinami.

Fun at the amusement park.

Linda's answer was "No." I find this really hard to believe.

Linda and Banri seemed like more of a couple during that one scene than Banri and Kouko.

Banri wants to going back to what things were like before.Not sure but did the spirit Banri posses our Banri,when he said that,cause it seemed that way to me?
Nov 22, 2013 6:14 PM
Aug 2012
Slightly more supportive of Banri x Linda if that were to happen in the end. Linda was most likely lying to Banri seeing him happy with Kouko. Hard to believe after with that flashback at the start of the episode.

Banri and Kouko need more trials in their relationship. I hope its not entirely the idealistic happy couple throughout the series. Still rather the hyperactive relationship over the corny relationship Banri x Linda can potentially produce, but if its too ideal I would prefer Banri to just die again at the end.
Nov 22, 2013 6:25 PM
Jan 2012
Lol Kouko impersonation. 2D-Kun. The hilarity. Expecting dat Banri x Kouko x Linda drama to start soon!
Nov 22, 2013 6:29 PM

Jul 2010
tsudecimo said:
This anime would be a whole lot better if they stopped with the horrible and cringe worthy comedy....

I find it better this way.
Nov 22, 2013 6:30 PM

Aug 2012
Beaver897 said:

lovelydeath said:
Wait what? I'm confused. How so.

I think there's so much more to this. I know people are on the fence about whether linda loves him, or whatever, but to be honest put yourself in his shoes. You hit your head, you can't remember anything all this crazy shit is going on, you really don't know what to make of it or what direction to go in. You are torn in two different directions. The person you were, and the person you think you are now. If anything I really hope kouko isnt pretending. That would be the most atrocious act known to man to fool such a vulnerable person.

I'm talking about the flashback, when Banri still hasn't lost any of his memories yet.

He didn't let his best friend explain herself, no matter how much she's tried, right until the point where she forced herself to wait for him in the rain. She was trying to explain it to him, actively seeking him out, but he only pushes her away and continuously runs away from her, making even herself miserable. And he didn't even say sorry for making her do what she did. It's only those small character interactions that's needed to make everything better, just like how it is in real life, but they just skip over those small details.

And the worst part is that he just cares about how miserable he, himself feels, and not her. If he did care about her, he wouldn't have run away from her, no matter how bitter he might think he'll feel afterward. Besides, that's how much your best friend should be worth to you, right?

And guess what, he did it again to her right after he lost his memories as well. And guess what, Linda's the one who continues to fix everything up between them. If Linda didn't try to make it up to him, do you think he would've tried to make things better?

This is a very common and generic situation that always happens in romantic dramas. There's always this misunderstanding that always turns shittier than it would normally have turned out if the MC didn't run away like a bitch and caused everyone else to feel as miserable as he did, and it wasn't even reasonable to run away like that from your best friend. Golden Time isn't any different to that, but I keep watching the show because of how respectful Linda's character is for putting up with all this crap she gets.
Nov 22, 2013 6:36 PM

Jun 2013
Why do i feel like linda was lying at the end?
Anyway great episode!
Huge problem though, i love both kouko and linda :)
Nov 22, 2013 7:16 PM
May 2013
Beaver897 said:
Beaver897 said:

lovelydeath said:
Wait what? I'm confused. How so.

I think there's so much more to this. I know people are on the fence about whether linda loves him, or whatever, but to be honest put yourself in his shoes. You hit your head, you can't remember anything all this crazy shit is going on, you really don't know what to make of it or what direction to go in. You are torn in two different directions. The person you were, and the person you think you are now. If anything I really hope kouko isnt pretending. That would be the most atrocious act known to man to fool such a vulnerable person.

I'm talking about the flashback, when Banri still hasn't lost any of his memories yet.

He didn't let his best friend explain herself, no matter how much she's tried, right until the point where she forced herself to wait for him in the rain. She was trying to explain it to him, actively seeking him out, but he only pushes her away and continuously runs away from her, making even herself miserable. And he didn't even say sorry for making her do what she did. It's only those small character interactions that's needed to make everything better, just like how it is in real life, but they just skip over those small details.

And the worst part is that he just cares about how miserable he, himself feels, and not her. If he did care about her, he wouldn't have run away from her, no matter how bitter he might think he'll feel afterward. Besides, that's how much your best friend should be worth to you, right?

And guess what, he did it again to her right after he lost his memories as well. And guess what, Linda's the one who continues to fix everything up between them. If Linda didn't try to make it up to him, do you think he would've tried to make things better?

This is a very common and generic situation that always happens in romantic dramas. There's always this misunderstanding that always turns shittier than it would normally have turned out if the MC didn't run away like a bitch and caused everyone else to feel as miserable as he did, and it wasn't even reasonable to run away like that from your best friend. Golden Time isn't any different to that, but I keep watching the show because of how respectful Linda's character is for putting up with all this crap she gets.

I think the most very common superb generic character in this show is Linda.
Nov 22, 2013 7:22 PM

Oct 2012
GHOST BANRI. COME BACK AND RECLAIM LINDA. Dat moment when Banri shouted out "I...WANT TO GO BACK!" I was like :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nov 22, 2013 7:46 PM

Jul 2013
kuuderes_shadow said:
Riez said:

Who says she's deceiving herself? It looked to me more like she was just wanting to avoid becoming an obstacle to Banri's relationship with Kouko.
Based upon Linda's stupid mistake in the beginning of the episode, I too believe she's lying. I agree that she might be taking Banri and Kouko's relationship into account.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Nov 22, 2013 7:49 PM

Jul 2013
This was the most hilarious episode YET! That moment when Kouko tells Tada that being alone w/someone of the opposite sex behind closed doors is cheating while Linda was sitting right beside him...HAHA!

I praised Chinami for telling Kouko off! I don't understand why there's still beef b/t Kouko and Mitsuo. If she's dating Tada, why are they still mean to each other as if Mitsuo never told her to get lost?

I can't wait 'til next week's episode!
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Nov 22, 2013 8:22 PM

Aug 2012
klonengan said:

For still sticking as a friend to an MC like that? Yeah, that's pretty generic as well. Sometimes, people that have the same situation as Linda's wouldn't even bother to reconcile with the person anymore.

And even if she may still be 'generic' from a certain point of view, at least she's not annoying, problematic or troublesome and is actually a very supportive character. So it really depends.
Nov 22, 2013 8:47 PM
May 2013
Beaver897 said:
klonengan said:

For still sticking as a friend to an MC like that? Yeah, that's pretty generic as well. Sometimes, people that have the same situation as Linda's wouldn't even bother to reconcile with the person anymore.

And even if she may still be 'generic' from a certain point of view, at least she's not annoying, problematic or troublesome and is actually a very supportive character. So it really depends.

This anime is a story about childish/annoying girl grown up. you can see it in opening and ending. I think Human who watching this anime
definitely know it.
if you want MC like linda just watch other anime.
Nov 22, 2013 9:04 PM

Dec 2011
Man, that was the most hilarious episode yet. Banri acting like Kouko was funny as hell. "MY BOYFRIEND" LOL

Pretty good episode overall. Linda is grow on me a lot, but damn, ghost Banri is starting to annoys me.
Nov 22, 2013 10:14 PM

Nov 2008
It looks like Banri is getting into some sort of accident next episode. I also saw Kouko crying..I really hope everything is fine. I don't Kouko to get hurt, because of Banri and Linda's past. I cringe every time Banri and Linda are together, thinking something might happen.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Nov 22, 2013 10:28 PM

Sep 2013
Too bad i'm going on a trip for three months! starting this week,... i really want to watch the next episode T_T

Based on the preview something big is definitely going to happen on the next ep
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Nov 22, 2013 10:37 PM
Jul 2013
OMG GREAT

"Hi!! Myyyy BOYYYFRIENDDDDDDDDD" :)

2Dkun is left out . :(
Nov 22, 2013 10:48 PM

Oct 2013
5/5
Banri you rock!
Banri x Linda seems more real than Banri x Kouko's relationship.
I'm not sure if i like Banri x Kouko at all, this relationship looks fake to me.
Nov 22, 2013 11:06 PM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. Hilarious episode. Banri and 2D-kun acting gay on Mitsuo! Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2013 11:07 PM

Jul 2009
LOL Banri would make an excellent uke. xD that scene was hilarious.
Nov 22, 2013 11:22 PM

Oct 2012
That Banri and Mitsuo part, totally relatable. I do act gay with my friends if some ugly whore just decides to come up and make things ugly as they are. :P

Its getting really interesting.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Nov 22, 2013 11:26 PM

Apr 2012
This episode felt too short ^^
Nov 22, 2013 11:29 PM

Aug 2013
wow! a tear-jerking opening scene I feel so sorry for tada when linda told them that she didn't like him. But after that, I lol'd so hard at tada banri's "My Boyfrined, chuuu!" he's a good actor hahahaha!

Then another one with 2D-kun's "I'm happy to see you, Yana-san" u-re-shi-i hahahaha! this episode was great!

And after those funny moments, again, with a sad one with linda-sepai and wow, a fragment of tada-kun's memory huh...

I can't wait to see for the next one, I hope it's enjoying as this one.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.