Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2013 7:22 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
lol @ that 3-ban guy from student council for having grudge on the main guy in Meganebu! And almost joined there then. The president is not so villain as the team looks, because he has special stomachache. Meganebu in danger just because Kimura-san's not official member. lol @ fake megane meeting another fake megane. Failed Zuke zuke megane for causing comedies. lol~ Tokidoki Megane??!!

Student council president as preview megane guy.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 17, 2013 10:43 AM

Apr 2010
oh gosh i really love the soundtracks
i need them noww

also those foreigners were literally the best part of the episode haha

Nov 17, 2013 11:50 AM

Jul 2012
Was gonna give this episode a 3/5 until the last showdown scene which made me laugh a lot. LOL I want to prank someone with those Exact glasses, to be exact.

Ozaki said:
i need them noww

^
Nov 17, 2013 12:05 PM
Jan 2011
Whoa, Student Council has some beef with them Megane boys.
Nov 17, 2013 12:29 PM

Nov 2012
yukiya sleeping was the highlight this episode
and the episode was really funny, especially at the ending lol
Nov 17, 2013 1:34 PM

Jun 2012
They're so mean to Hayato, seriously.

Yeah, I really like the ED, only good best thing about this series. It comes out December 4th, I think.

Nov 17, 2013 2:03 PM

Oct 2011
Why can't they just make Hayato an official member by paper only?
Also, that Antonio guy reminds me of Sani from Toriko a lot xD
Nov 17, 2013 2:28 PM

Oct 2011
Aww poor Sasuke...er Student Council's President stomach. Lol X Act glasses XDD
Poor Hayato but lol with dat dancing with Antonio XDD

Saburo-kun said:

Yeah, I really like the ED, only good best thing about this series. It comes out December 4th, I think.

Can't wait. I have the PV Ver full song on Mp3 and on tumblr.

snufflesxx said:
Why can't they just make Hayato an official member by paper only?
Also, that Antonio guy reminds me of Sani from Toriko a lot xD

Same Voice Actor XDD
Nov 17, 2013 2:33 PM

Feb 2011
Ozaki said:
i need them noww
Must... have...!
Nov 17, 2013 3:26 PM

Dec 2012
This show is insane. I figured that by now I would have dropped it, but I can't stop watching it every week. It's just about as funny as it is ridiculous.
Also, agreed on the soundtracks. Brilliant work
Nov 17, 2013 4:15 PM
Aug 2011
Oh so the student council president is a half-assed sometimes only glasses wearer.
Nov 17, 2013 5:09 PM

Oct 2010
Okay, this was really a problem that could have been easily solved in the first few minutes by just making Hayato a member of the club. We could have had an episode full of antics by the Student Council trying to find a way to get the club disbanded (like those explosions? those have to be against school rules.)

Instead they dragged it out for the whole episode. Come on now! Missed opportunity right there!

I did like how the Student Council President gets stress stomach aches. He was kinda cute.
Nov 17, 2013 6:20 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Haha student council president (William?) is like Asagi 2.0 with his stomach problems. That VP seems to be kind of sadistic too, not letting William have the stomach medicine right away. Poor president.

Hmm so that's why no.3 doesn't like Akira? It's too bad that he actually wanted to join Meganebu, but then ended up not doing it because Akira was the club president. He seemed to be pretty excited to join too.
Saburo-kun said:

I know right...poor Hayato being bullied. But at the same time, I was slightly confused to how Akira feels about Hayato as part of their club since at the end Akira dragged Hayato out of the student council room. He seems to be somewhat appreciated in the end. I guess ._.
Nov 17, 2013 8:59 PM

Jan 2013
Nice glasses filled episode.
A couple funny moments
Nov 18, 2013 10:51 AM

Apr 2010
olboyfloats said:
This show is insane. I figured that by now I would have dropped it, but I can't stop watching it every week.
Nov 18, 2013 12:10 PM

Sep 2012
Poor Hayato, he's always so kind to everyone, and can't even be a member of the club.
Those foreign guys were really funny LoL
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Nov 18, 2013 9:23 PM

Jun 2012
Are there actually people who wear fake glasses all the time, just for the sake of appeal or something? I guess I shouldn't be surprised if there are...
What I don't get is why he wears lense-less glasses, he could always get real non-prescription glasses. Also sometimes I wonder if this club knows what glasses are intended for.
Nov 18, 2013 9:53 PM
Nov 2013
Wow, talk about William breaking my expectations of him, haha. I honestly thought he was going to be this uptight and strict guy. Turns out he's as ridiculous as the rest of them, haha. Only Suzuki seems to be the one really determined to destroy that club.

Speaking of, I felt kinda bad during that flashback scene showing him genuinely wanting to join the Glasses Club. I mean, here you have a really flashy president and then his four friends who seemingly joined just because of him. But now you have Suzuki who wants to join because of his love for glasses, only to turn away because the president is the guy who gave him his blasted nickname.

Anyway, kind of a show that's all over the place, but it's really fun and it's nice to watch something that doesn't require me to think hard and doesn't tear out my heart and stomp it to pieces every damn episode. (Looking at you, Shingeki no Kyojin.)
Nov 20, 2013 5:23 AM

Dec 2008
This show is SO silly, but I really like it...to be exact!
Meganebu's advisor is HOT!

Sent with Mal Updater
Nov 20, 2013 5:27 PM
Jul 2013
That episode so tangled.
Nov 22, 2013 3:47 AM

Oct 2012
President looks like Natsuki from Uta Pri! o:
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Nov 23, 2013 6:05 PM

Sep 2010
Itermin8rX said:
President looks like Natsuki from Uta Pri! o:

In a couple shots he looks very similar to William from Maikai Ouji
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 4, 2013 4:10 PM

Aug 2011
Funny ep with the x-act glasses! I'm enjoying this more as the weeks fly by.
Dec 15, 2013 5:54 AM

Jun 2008
Now it's certain that Hayato's status won't ever change in the series... Lol @ Takuma being the only one not running and Satou caring so much about tea, how very fitting.
Dec 27, 2013 2:12 AM

Jun 2011
misspinkredroses said:
Okay, this was really a problem that could have been easily solved in the first few minutes by just making Hayato a member of the club. We could have had an episode full of antics by the Student Council trying to find a way to get the club disbanded (like those explosions? those have to be against school rules.)

Instead they dragged it out for the whole episode. Come on now! Missed opportunity right there!

Lol -1 not dragged.

HalibelTheEspada said:
what glasses are intended for.

Kakumei da.

bicarbs said:

Speaking of, I felt kinda bad during that flashback scene showing him genuinely wanting to join the Glasses Club. I mean, here you have a really flashy president and then his four friends who seemingly joined just because of him. But now you have Suzuki who wants to join because of his love for glasses, only to turn away because the president is the guy who gave him his blasted nickname.

Yea me too, poor guy, "3rd".
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 12, 2014 3:19 PM

Sep 2009
William and Watanabe XDDD ahaha that medicine.. mfg love it !

and Hayato and Toni ahahh they are hilarious ~

love this episode !

I just must admire OST ! great music *o* and teachers are hot ! hehe
*ANIME I.NTERE.ST*----> +IN anime pictures and get FREE anime & manga merchandize from JAPAN!
Jun 29, 2014 7:34 AM

Oct 2009
bicarbs said:
Wow, talk about William breaking my expectations of him, haha. I honestly thought he was going to be this uptight and strict guy. Turns out he's as ridiculous as the rest of them, haha. Only Suzuki seems to be the one really determined to destroy that club.

Haha yeah. A student council prez that's bullied by his sadistic vice-prez..you don't see that often. Tony and the actor guy were equally ridiculous. So funny that it wasn't the first time the actor guy was called a 'wannabe third-rate ham actor' lol

And poor Suzuki! Having a tragic chara in a comedy-oriented show is so out-of-place but I can't help but feel sorry for him! But he does keep the show entertaining.

The prez is like me...we both have weak stomachs.><

Can't believe Tony is in the same class as Hayato! Tony looks like a third year.
Aug 23, 2014 9:01 PM

Aug 2007
HalibelTheEspada said:
Are there actually people who wear fake glasses all the time, just for the sake of appeal or something? I guess I shouldn't be surprised if there are...
What I don't get is why he wears lense-less glasses, he could always get real non-prescription glasses. Also sometimes I wonder if this club knows what glasses are intended for.

Yeah, there are quite a few actually, though I think the trend has died down.
But people wear it with glass without prescription...
I can't really blame them for not letting him join, though... People who use it as a fashion statement irks me xD

Jan 30, 2015 11:22 PM

Jul 2012
Silver haired Hima Council guy is love. He's just watching everyone while amusing himself. :P Poor 3rd. He's so rude and jerkish though.

LOL @ the glasses. Hayato and dark skinned guy dancing in the background...
Oct 1, 2023 11:50 AM

Apr 2015
poor president, he should kick out the creepy sadist from the council

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 8 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2013

26 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 1, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2013

34 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 1, 2023 11:11 AM

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 20, 2013

55 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 1, 2023 10:11 AM

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 5 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 3, 2013

33 by Titadou »»
May 27, 2021 8:02 AM

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2013

49 by Emanharlem55 »»
Dec 28, 2019 8:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.