Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 6, 2013 1:49 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Riku family's history...how Doffy came to power (crazy sh*t)

wow X-Drake looks awesome
glade he got ride of that mask and hat thing he had going on

you know what i just thought (looking at those wanted posters) ,how crazy would it be if the unnamed seventh Shichibukai is Enel???
(but probably not + if it was Luffy could easily beat him)
247EyesNov 6, 2013 2:15 AM
Nov 6, 2013 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
That flashback was so well done, has left me wanting so much more though xD
Loved it :D

So X Drake has haki not surprising but good to know, he did look rather bad arse though.
Nov 6, 2013 1:59 AM

Aug 2010
Holy shit!! That was so low Dofla O_O!

I was starting to respect u but that was bad!

Poor King Riku T^T...the guy deserves respect as a king. No wonder he was so liked by the soldiers, hated by the citizens D:
Hope the misunderstanding is cleared someday.

Still, even though that was low. Gotta admit, Dofla is definitely one of the best villains ever. In evilness he's un-paralleled ^^

And go X-Drake. Haha...Finally Caribou is getting what he deserves XD
Nov 6, 2013 2:02 AM

Dec 2012
Great chapter. Doflamingo sure is a genius for setting up that trap for King Riku. He has no fear against the Celestial Dragons.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 6, 2013 2:05 AM

Mar 2012
Dofla really have a class for a villain.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 6, 2013 2:13 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
It was all Doflamingo's trap. What. A. Genius. Damn, now that was so evil! D:< That explains why everyone in Dressrosa resents King Riku..

And X-Drake defeats Caribou, haha yeah! xD

I want more... D:
Nov 6, 2013 2:15 AM

May 2013
He's like crocodile.. but much more evil
Nov 6, 2013 2:34 AM

Apr 2013
wow, a very interesting chapter.
doflamingo messes with the king by making the king look like the villain and doflamingo wants to take the spotlight as the hero. just shows how much he will screw others over just for power.
Nov 6, 2013 3:14 AM

Apr 2011
FUCKING ASSHOLE

^ My reaction

Other thoughts: This chapter was EXTREMELY dark! :'( And people thought OP was for kids. Pshh. Freaking crazy damn chapter.
Nov 6, 2013 3:39 AM

May 2012
Very good chapter, Doflamingo is such a pure evil genius. I feel so sad for Riku and the soldiers, being forced to kill the citizens of your own country. It will be sooo satisfying when Luffy finally beats Doflamingo.
Nov 6, 2013 4:04 AM
Sep 2013
Doflamingo really screwed over King Riku. And we finally see how he controls people with his devil fruit.
Nov 6, 2013 4:37 AM

Oct 2011
I'm pissed at Doflamingo, just usual like the past villains

Great chapter though, that was a really nice flashback
Nov 6, 2013 4:37 AM

Apr 2009
woah.. he's like 100x Crocodile..
didn't expect this evil face of him.. i thought he was an usual manipulator but he's worse than that

can't wait to see what's next
Nov 6, 2013 4:57 AM
Sep 2013
extra-ordinary chapter...splendid...chapters and stories like this make one piece more than a manga...it becomes a saga...grand and magnificent...diabolical and evil to the core, Doflamingo wants it all...the throne of the world...after watching Rebecca going through that kind of torment but still fighting the only scene that came to my mind is when LUFFY put his straw-hat on Nami's head before going to destroy Arlong....nothing short of a Gomu Gomu Gear Third slap on DDs face would suffice now...
Nov 6, 2013 5:43 AM

Nov 2013
Nice chapter, it feels so good to see a decent villain like doflamingo (i just read latest chpter of naruto).

Putting Naruto aside, i can't help but wonder how will the strawhats fight doflamingo squad, there's still that new admiral there, I don't think strawhats + law will be able to take down doflamingo + admiral.
No matter how uninteresting an anime series looks, watch it.
No matter how uninteresting an anime series is, watch it until the bitter end.
As it is the true essence of what makes one an anime warrior.
Nov 6, 2013 7:36 AM

Jun 2010
Can't tell who is more of a pirate at this point, Croc, Blackbeard, or DonFla. These just are lethal lol.

I wonder if his strings can be countered by strength, or pure will because when it comes to willpower, we all know who is king already.
Nov 6, 2013 7:45 AM

May 2013
Very informative chapter. Now its easy to understand why the people of Dressrosa hate the Riku family so much. Doflamingo is quickly becoming one of my favorite yet despised characters in OP. Almost dislike him as much as I hate Akainu and his version of justice.
Fuck it. Every signature I upload ends up removed anyways.
Nov 6, 2013 8:01 AM

Jun 2013
Drake looks awesome....but.....*PISSED OFF*!!!! DONFLAMINGOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Never ever have been so Pissed on Anyone in One Piece....I actually Liked Him But now...that Bastard Deserves only to be Revealed as Traitor to People...and Death....Nothing Else...Just Most Humiliating Death Ever!!!! KILL HIM!!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 6, 2013 8:02 AM

May 2010
Now I like Doflamingo even more. Don't want him to lose. He doesn't seem like a completely bad guy, just taking extreme measures to achieve his goals.
Nov 6, 2013 8:09 AM

Jun 2010
Jarjaxle said:
Drake looks awesome....but.....*PISSED OFF*!!!! DONFLAMINGOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Never ever have been so Pissed on Anyone in One Piece....I actually Liked Him But now...that Bastard Deserves only to be Revealed as Traitor to People...and Death....Nothing Else...Just Most Humiliating Death Ever!!!! KILL HIM!!!!

I actually like him because at this pace, he will be the most 'evil' character. Blackbeard simply does what he has to to become Pirate King, although my own criticism is for a D. carrier seems kind of like a coward at times, while Akainu even if an extremist is still a Marine and fights for his brand of Justice similar to Garp and even Aokiji.

In One Piece, the simple good vs evil doesn't matter, in the end it is just everyone trying to accomplish their goals. Look at how much Crocodile changed in the latter years, and he should still be considered a hardcore villain.
Nov 6, 2013 8:10 AM

Aug 2012
I actually expected this kind of thing to revolve around the Country, I mean we've kinda been prepared for Dofla's evil and also his manipulating skills. The sellout of the country was a nice touch though.

Liked this chapter, as a lot of you said it was rather dark and magnificient in his own way. I wonder how is Law faring with Dofla present day

Also, it's even moar similar to Croco-boy and Alabasta. Crocodile almost c/p the same act to overthrow the country (the king being viewed as someone who takes the rain/money for himself, after that to completely shake off trust disguise/use the face of the king and fake soldiers to attack any credibility of the king ---> same thing Dofla did, only it was easier for him since he could do it with his powers alone)
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Nov 6, 2013 8:16 AM

Aug 2012
SkyFade said:
Jarjaxle said:

I actually like him because at this pace, he will be the most 'evil' character. Blackbeard simply does what he has to to become Pirate King, although my own criticism is for a D. carrier seems kind of like a coward at times, while Akainu even if an extremist is still a Marine and fights for his brand of Justice similar to Garp and even Aokiji.

In One Piece, the simple good vs evil doesn't matter, in the end it is just everyone trying to accomplish their goals. Look at how much Crocodile changed in the latter years, and he should still be considered a hardcore villain.

There's a quote explaining this perfectly, and even moar it's from Dofla himself ^^
"Pirates are evil!!? The marines are righteous!!? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history... Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand on top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!"
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

Nov 6, 2013 8:22 AM

Jun 2010
^

Ah yea during the Marineford Arc, pretty strong quote. I myself tend to relate Blackbeard with his quote from Mock Town with Luffy...

This "new era" they talk about is a load of shit. The age where pirates dream is over!? Eh!? Oi! Zehahahaha! PEOPLE'S DREAMS... DON'T EVER END! AM I RIGHT
Nov 6, 2013 8:59 AM

Dec 2011
Damn dude, donflamingo's despicable.
Nov 6, 2013 9:00 AM

Sep 2008
That quote from Doflamingo is very, very true, even in real life, it's true
Nov 6, 2013 9:48 AM

Jan 2008
Luffy so needs to destroy this guy.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Nov 6, 2013 10:30 AM
Oct 2013
True evil, true mastermind, true bastard, Doflamingo is now one of the best villains in One Piece. We finally get a read-worthy flashback that brings all the pieces together and gives off a great vibe of desperation. Also, the Ito Ito no Mi is OP and dangerous as shit.
Caribou got captured by X-Drake, he probably returned to the Marine or is working for them.
Nov 6, 2013 10:44 AM

Aug 2012
^ how marines? Caribou attacked Kaidou's subordinates on Kaidou's island, isn't it more logical to assume he's working for Kaidou now?

To me it seems like a piece of what the Alliance is have to go up against to fight Kaidou. Although there might be a reason X-Drake is under Kaidou and may rebel against him

Nov 6, 2013 10:55 AM
Oct 2013
^ True, there's no other explanation why he would've captured Caribou after defeating Scotch. X-Drake must have made a pact of alliance with Kaidou.
Nov 6, 2013 11:09 AM
Dec 2010
I was bit skeptical of Oda's writing post time skip due to fishman island arc, but damn, Alabastar is back in gear.

Doflamingo truly is a guy you love to hate and hate to love. Good going Oda!
Nov 6, 2013 11:24 AM

Feb 2012
Really dark chapter and I loved it. I can understand why the people hate Rebecca now at least. The people obviously don't know of Doflamingo's devil fruit powers.
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Nov 6, 2013 11:28 AM

Jun 2012
an amazing chapter, doflamingo is the best villain of one piece so far, i like how dark he is! and the art on that lsat page, wow
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Nov 6, 2013 11:39 AM
Oct 2013
That was probably the most cruel thing anyone in the OnePiece universe has ever done. While I now hate doflamingo, I have to hand it to him, he's A powerful villain, most definitely worthy of respect.

I'm still hoping somebody wipes him across the floor though.
yep. I Have no idea what I'm doing, but I enjoy my life all the more because of it.
Nov 6, 2013 12:15 PM

Sep 2013
So this is becoming more or less a carbon-copy of Alabasta: Luffy befriends the princess, the King is framed for something he didn't do, the people see the antagonist as a hero and, if things keep heading the way they are, we might have a civil war on our hands.

Just the same, the motives behind Doflamingo doing this might also be the same as Crocodile's attempt to take over the throne in Alabasta.

Let's review...

The Nefertaris were one of the 20 kingdoms that destroyed the ancient nation during the Void Century. However, they were also the only family not to move into Mariejoa. I can only think of two reasons:

1- The Nefertaris were reluctant participants of the 20-kingdom alliance and saw the need to participate as a means to survive and prevent a greater disaster (hiding Pluton in Alabasta).

2- The Nefertaris were tasked with the duty of hiding Pluton in Alabasta by the other 19 kingdoms.

Given Cobra's reaction after discovering that finding the truth behind the VC might be possible, the first scenario might be the most logical choice although I would think the Nefertaris might have had other reasons to join the alliance.

Hiding Pluton in their nation to prevent the eventual World Government from gaining any further power could have also served as motivation for the Nefertaris of the Void Century.

It would also explain how Cobra, despite being a royal descendant to the VC King of Alabasta, didn't know anything about the VC, much less of Pluton. After all, if you want to hide something terrible while ensuring your descendants continues the task, what better way is there than not informing the next heir of some, if not all, the details?

It also gives further insight as to how Crocodile might have gained a clue into Alabasta's secret; more or less, the same way Vivi found out Mr. O's real identity: after joining the Shishibukai and spending years in it. And with this, I can see that Doflamingo insistence of having Crocodile join him wasn't a sarcastic remark. After all, he probably found out that Crocodile knows who he really is.

Anyway, let's apply this to Dressrosa: we know the Tontottas built something for the Donquixotes that extended into the VC. What they built is still a mystery but it must be the reason Doflamingo came to Dressrosa and take it over by using the pretense of having the original rulers come back to it.

Any idea as to what kind of secret Doflamingo is trying to get from Dressrosa, anyone?

Last note: thinking of Alabasta even more, I think two things are almost guaranteed:

1 - There is a very important Poneglyph in Dressrosa that will shed a lot of light into the VC.

2 - Vivi will come back to the main storyline as part of the crew or on a very important arc since she holds a lot more political power than anyone could have imagined (a very good thing for the Straw Hats to have, after all). Besides, there are still the issue of the two Poneglyphs and Pluton located in Alabasta.
SuperSonic1986Nov 6, 2013 12:44 PM
Nov 6, 2013 12:32 PM

Jul 2013
Dofla is such a bastard.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2013 12:44 PM

Jul 2010
Doffy is so evil.Poor king...
Nov 6, 2013 12:56 PM

Apr 2011
I just realized, how old is Vivi?

If Dofla took the throne 10 years ago, that means in the Council of Kings 12 years ago, the Riku family most likely participated. Afterwards, did Dofla participate? Either way, once Dof gets beaten and exiled, the Riku family will return to the council... Another king ally on that table... ^~^
Nov 6, 2013 1:22 PM
Jul 2018
SuperSonic1986 said:
So this is becoming more or less a carbon-copy of Alabasta: Luffy befriends the princess, the King is framed for something he didn't do, the people see the antagonist as a hero and, if things keep heading the way they are, we might have a civil war on our hands.

Just the same, the motives behind Doflamingo doing this might also be the same as Crocodile's attempt to take over the throne in Alabasta.
Well the big difference I would say is that in Alabasta they were trying to prevent/end the war. Here the straw hats will be starting/helping it. While they are definitely pretty similar overall they are opposites in that area.

While it's definitely possible there is a poneglyph, it's also possible that it was just the good spot in his mind to run his factories, etc.
Nov 6, 2013 1:24 PM

Jun 2011
Damn doflamingo..!!
i wonder how long his strings!?
Nov 6, 2013 1:37 PM

Sep 2013
DarkAngelz said:
I just realized, how old is Vivi?

If Dofla took the throne 10 years ago, that means in the Council of Kings 12 years ago, the Riku family most likely participated. Afterwards, did Dofla participate? Either way, once Dof gets beaten and exiled, the Riku family will return to the council... Another king ally on that table... ^~^

Vivi is 18 after the 2 year skip which meant the Reverie that saw her punched by Wapol happened when she was six.

jpem said:
SuperSonic1986 said:

Well the big difference I would say is that in Alabasta they were trying to prevent/end the war. Here the straw hats will be starting/helping it. While they are definitely pretty similar overall they are opposites in that area.

While it's definitely possible there is a poneglyph, it's also possible that it was just the good spot in his mind to run his factories, etc.

Someone like Doflamingo wouldn't have trouble building factories anywhere he wants (remember that he used to be the owner of the Human Auctioning Center in Sabaody Archipelago). Given the history of the island, coming back to it just to make factories is a coincidence. Remembering Gibbs' rules on this: there is no such thing as a coincidence.

On that same note, I now remember Doflamingo telling the HAC manager that it is no longer the Age of Slavery; that is was the "Age of Smiles"...again, I thought he was being sarcastic. Never thought he was dead serious about it and it makes sense: he has the tools needed to make Devil Fruits artificially. Whether they have the same weakness to sea energy has yet to be seen.

Overall, I just finished watching every single chapter, episode, special and movie a few days ago. And while One Piece is certainly a great series, perhaps the best of its generation, I would have to give it a 3.5. It still pales to Dragon Ball and it seems that it is selling what it is due to the times it is running on.

Put OP on Dragon Ball's timeframe and it most likely wouldn't have sold 1/5 of what it has so far. Mainly because the plot bends over backwards for the story creating a lot of inconsistencies. The anime is worse since Toei's animators of today pale to the ones in the 1980s and 1990s.
Nov 6, 2013 1:45 PM
Jul 2018
SuperSonic1986 said:

Someone like Doflamingo wouldn't have trouble building factories anywhere he wants (remember that he used to be the owner of the Human Auctioning Center in Sabaody Archipelago). Given the history of the island, coming back to it just to make factories is a coincidence. Remembering Gibbs' rules on this: there is no such thing as a coincidence.
Yeah but didn't that get overlooked in general because it was used by Celestial Dragons? Not sure they would be as accepting of a devil fruit factory for Kaido.

And i'd have to disagree with that last bit. Dragonball is the one that did so well because of it's time frame. It got away with a lot of stuff that we crucify series for now.
removed-userNov 6, 2013 1:49 PM
Nov 6, 2013 1:57 PM
Jul 2012
C'mon the only thing I'm looking forward to is Luffy going apes on the others in the arena, with Rebecca.
Nov 6, 2013 2:06 PM

Sep 2013
jpem said:
SuperSonic1986 said:

Yeah but didn't that get overlooked in general because it was used by Celestial Dragons? Not sure they would be as accepting of a devil fruit factory for Kaido.

And i'd have to disagree with that last bit. Dragonball is the one that did so well because of it's time frame. It got away with a lot of stuff that we crucify series for now.

It only got overlooked by those high up the food chain. I remember Sengoku getting a call about Luffy punching a CD and the messanger almost stated the place for what it is before renaming it to some BS. It seems to me that the general public does not know/are unaware of it. That is probably why it is still kept hushed up: nothing good would come from the general public finding out the CDs didn't kept their part of the deal.

As for Dragon Ball v One Piece..not even close.

Every week, people were looking forward to any new episode that came by in Dragon Ball.

With One Piece? People are questioning how much of it should they watch since it would have pointless fillers, dialogues painfully dragged out slowly and whatnot. Sorry but OP still doesn't hold a candle to DB.

Something I said made me search back and I found it.
http://www.mangasee.com/manga/?series=OnePiece&chapter=202&index=1&page=7
In here, Cobra states that Alabasta is guarding its "True History".

Could it be possible for the Nefertaris to have been double agents of the 20-kingdom alliance? It would explain everything I said on the previous page.
SuperSonic1986Nov 6, 2013 2:12 PM
Nov 6, 2013 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
Nothing suggested it was allowed because of Doflamingo's influence alone though. Even if the Marines disagree with it and try to keep covered up to the rest of the world they won't end it because that would mean going against the CD's. That's not really the case with the factories in this arc.
SuperSonic1986 said:
With One Piece? People are questioning how much of it should they watch since it would have pointless fillers, dialogues painfully dragged out slowly and whatnot. Sorry but OP still doesn't hold a candle to DB.
Sounds like you're leaving the DBZ anime out of your comparison. Which just isn't fair as it has all the same issues as the post timeskip OP adaption. It's notorious for it's horrible pacing and filler.
removed-userNov 6, 2013 2:27 PM
Nov 6, 2013 2:26 PM

Sep 2013
jpem said:
SuperSonic1986 said:
Sounds like you're leaving the DBZ anime out of your comparison. Which just isn't fair as it has all the same issues as the post timeskip OP adaption. It's notorious for it's horrible pacing and filler.

Hell naw.

If anything, it seems a lot of Americans still doesn't understand what role an anime plays to a series in comparison to the manga.

For example, it is very obvious that the manga can never be as detailed as an anime in its storytelling due to their fundamentals. It is the animator's job to do it.

No decent animator director would, in their right mind, have the Goku vs Freeza fight last a real life 5 minutes since it was the last, and most important, fight of Dragon Ball Z's first major arc. That is where the animators came in and did a fantastic job on the fight scenes, ensuring that at least 50% of an episode consisted of the duel at hand.

To me, it is rather obvious that Oda has been sort of making things as they are while having a general frame of what he might want. The animators suck ass, too. They made Luffy struggle against trash like Ceasar when he was clearly taken down in one blow. Both Oda and the animators have run out of actually great ideas since maybe 6 years ago.

And worse: OP doesn't believe in equality. DB had Vegeta v 18 and the latter, when she decided to get semi-serious, stomped him.

No male is ever allowed to hit Nami. Ah...if there is a female antagonist, the plot will bend itself 6 ways to Sunday to ensure it is Nami who does fight her.

Never mind the ASSPULLS I have seen...not sure which is worse: Nami's Thunder Climate Pole or Pokemon's infamous "Thunder Armor"...especially considering that is came from a guy who couldn't properly fix a ship, much less recreate the weather in consistent fashion with a stick that has infinite water, fire and lighting.

And much worse is the almost 0-character development. Oda and his producers seem more concerned with making tits larger than making a better plot. It would explain why they are so desperately giving fan-service in every episode since they time-skip.

I looked just now and my suspicions were right: OP sold the most manga editions during the Water7 arc. Everyone before and after doesn't compare at all (including the Battle of the Best).
SuperSonic1986Nov 6, 2013 2:29 PM
Nov 6, 2013 2:30 PM

Dec 2011
This arc has become really dark. Although I am really glad Oda sped up the pacing. This flashback pretty much ended this chapter, we might see an aftermath chapter after, but glad that it wrapped up fast.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2013 2:33 PM

Sep 2013
SuperSonic1986 said:

Something I said made me search back and I found it.
http://www.mangasee.com/manga/?series=OnePiece&chapter=202&index=1&page=7
In here, Cobra states that Alabasta is guarding its "True History".

Could it be possible for the Nefertaris to have been double agents of the 20-kingdom alliance? It would explain everything I said on the previous page.

Looking more into this, remember when Robin started explaining the history if Alabasta?
http://www.mangasee.com/manga/?series=OnePiece&chapter=203&index=1&page=5
What if she truly was reading the Poneglyph by starting from top to buttom to delay history of Alabasta during the VC which could have involved Pluton?

Or better yet: Pluton's location is told on the Poneglyph Luffy and Zoro stumble on in the desert while the one in the Tomb told of Alabasta's intention to hide Pluton from the WG?
Nov 6, 2013 2:34 PM

Aug 2010
Doflamingo is one evil bastard. I despise him but I admit he makes a good villain. I really want to see him get beaten down.
Nov 6, 2013 3:03 PM
Jul 2018

TL;DR: OP has flaws, but DBZ has a lot more.
removed-userNov 6, 2013 3:23 PM
Nov 6, 2013 3:15 PM

Aug 2008
As always Oda makes the best sad past, makes us hate the bad dude like hell.

that shit was so sad and messed up. I hope Luffy learns of such detail cuz these things gets him riled up to the max
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1110 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Mar 12

63 by LuffyHammock94 »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

42 by LuffyHammock94 »»
27 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 770 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LunyRem - Dec 11, 2014

50 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 11:16 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Apr 25, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Apr 25, 6:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.