Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 5 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 1, 2013 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ha, Raul can't get Fino out of his head now: http://i.imgur.com/9KJbWV4.png

Dat bunny outfit. Gotta make business work I guess.
Nov 1, 2013 11:17 AM

Sep 2012
Hey, that is clearly the map of Shizuoka prefecture there! And that logo has got to be implicating Yamada Denki ! http://www.yamada-denki.jp/company_e/network.html

And we even get Sphere to perform !!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 1, 2013 11:43 AM
Dec 2012
Decent episode with less redundant fanservice. I appreciate it. Hope their store will survive.
Nov 1, 2013 11:47 AM

Aug 2010
The old man saying let me feel u up XD

Fino saying Do u want to taste their juices XD

Airi being there and just passing by each time was lol XD...As expected that's the cliffhanger they'll choose hahaha
Nov 1, 2013 12:12 PM

Nov 2012
I am surprise of how a good job is Fino doing pretending to be Raul's girlfriend (kanojo) even when she hasn't figured it out what it means.
Nov 1, 2013 12:25 PM

Jul 2010
Heh, getting the members of Sphere to play at the grand opening. I love little things like that.
Nov 1, 2013 12:26 PM

May 2013
Raul and Airi ended up bumping to each other at the end. Lol Fino's gonna try hard to be Raul's girlfriend.
Nov 1, 2013 12:33 PM
Feb 2013
Raul getting busted by Airi, so what now?
Nov 1, 2013 12:35 PM

May 2013
Seeing the ending made me realize that I would enjoy a prequel of them in Hero School or training to be heroes.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Nov 1, 2013 12:40 PM

Oct 2013
Fino-chan totally into GF mode LOL
Nov 1, 2013 1:11 PM

May 2012
Can never get enough Fino. Wish Fino was in a bunny outfit, but Airi did a good job.
I think I just realize that I'm watching a anime about a small business going up against Wal-Mart.
Nov 1, 2013 1:20 PM

Apr 2010
Episode had nice moments but i didn't really like that big electronic store Wall Mart thingy, i would stay away from places like that.
And that way of opening doesn't really seem appealing to me, what makes me wonder most is why would you need bunny girls in a electronic store.
It makes me think are they selling Electronics or sex appeal.

That aside i like the fact how the other girl from the convenience store made a move on him it's clear she is out for him like that and doesn't plan on giving up.
And Lam was brilliant this episode with that kick.
Nov 1, 2013 1:36 PM

Nov 2012
Lol, nice kick Lam. Haha, now Fino will keep on introducing herself as Raul's girlfriend, can't wait till someone explains to her what it really means. I say it every week but man I like Fino's voice.

Nov 1, 2013 2:26 PM

Sep 2011
Lol Lam is hilarious nut shot. So Fino is Raul's girlfriend now NICE! Idk what is it about her but she is so kawaii.
Nov 1, 2013 2:37 PM

Jun 2012
I never heard of Sphere before this episode but apparently it is a girl group, highlighted, in my opinion, by Aki Toyosaki and Haruka Tomatsu.

I wouldn't mind seeing them in the next season of To Love-Ru Darkness, considering they voice Momo and Lala and the ED is pretty catchy.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Nov 1, 2013 2:49 PM

Aug 2012
shigeru212 said:
I never heard of Sphere before this episode but apparently it is a girl group, highlighted, in my opinion, by Aki Toyosaki and Haruka Tomatsu.

I wouldn't mind seeing them in the next season of To Love-Ru Darkness, considering they voice Momo and Lala and the ED is pretty catchy.

What do you mean with you've never heard of Sphere before this episode?
It's the same ending song as in the last 3 episodes (If I remember correctly they used the opening to end the first episode).
.................................................................................
Nov 1, 2013 3:11 PM
Jul 2013
I'm more interested in what they have to do to keep the store.
Nov 1, 2013 3:22 PM

Jun 2012
lol. . awkward. .

haha logic, send Fino in for undercover work.

Nov 1, 2013 3:57 PM

Sep 2008
Since first episode I thought Fukuyama-san voice fit to Raul,
and now I hear him as supporting chara... -.-
WHY?! -.-
Nov 1, 2013 4:39 PM

May 2012
Fino is so cute. And nice move from the manager telling her to be the GF..
Nov 1, 2013 4:56 PM

Sep 2007
Baku219 said:
Seeing the ending made me realize that I would enjoy a prequel of them in Hero School or training to be heroes.

This.

Sphere as part of the anime was clever too. This series is a bit of a guilty pleasure ...

Nov 1, 2013 5:43 PM

Apr 2012
Romedbaumann said:
shigeru212 said:

It's the same ending song as in the last 3 episodes (If I remember correctly they used the opening to end the first episode).

It's pretty difficult to be a fan of anime and to not hear of Sphere. They've done a rather large amount of work for anime OST's.
Nov 1, 2013 6:22 PM
Feb 2013
O-Divine-Demon said:
Romedbaumann said:
shigeru212 said:

It's pretty difficult to be a fan of anime and to not hear of Sphere. They've done a rather large amount of work for anime OST's.

Not everyone can read enough moon-runes to know who does what songs when. Unless an OP or ED particularly catches my attention, I rarely pay any mind to who performs it, and even when I do I'll likely forget soon afterwards unless there is some particular reason for the artist or group to be called specifically to my notice.
Nov 1, 2013 6:26 PM

Apr 2012
Madcat6204 said:
O-Divine-Demon said:
Romedbaumann said:
shigeru212 said:

Not everyone can read enough moon-runes to know who does what songs when. Unless an OP or ED particularly catches my attention, I rarely pay any mind to who performs it, and even when I do I'll likely forget soon afterwards unless there is some particular reason for the artist or group to be called specifically to my notice.

Moon-runes?
Nov 1, 2013 7:17 PM
Jul 2013
Curious, what business have you propose to Leon.

LOL, Lam kicks the balls to the employee.
Nov 1, 2013 7:44 PM

Jun 2012
O-Divine-Demon said:
Romedbaumann said:
shigeru212 said:

I checked out Sphere's page and I have heard them before as I have watched Cat Planet Cuties and some Demon King Daimao. However, those two OP's didn't really catch my attention and I never looked at who was singing them. Even with this ED, I didn't check the MAL page to see who was singing it until I saw Sphere featured in the middle of the episode and I figured that they might be singing the ED.

So basically I have heard them before this episode but I hadn't heard of them until this episode. Of course, I won't be forgetting them anytime soon : )
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Nov 1, 2013 8:11 PM

Jul 2010
VanishingKira said:
Shell Script,probably one of Raul old teammates.

I don't think so, otherwise Raul should have recognized him.

Baku219 said:

I agree.
Nov 1, 2013 11:04 PM

May 2008
lol Shell Script...I bet he is a Linux system developer..
Nov 1, 2013 11:30 PM

Jan 2013
the lack of awareness about human customs joke got old already
gj

but sphere showing up was unexpected and kinda funny so hey
Please check my music out on SoundCloud! There's something for everyone.

Nov 1, 2013 11:53 PM

Aug 2008
LittleStar said:
Since first episode I thought Fukuyama-san voice fit to Raul,
and now I hear him as supporting chara... -.-
WHY?! -.-

lol, thought the exact same thing

it'd be funny if the producers acknowledged their voice similarities and purposefully put fukuyama as backup to help the new voice actor

anyway, sphere in anime form (excluding whatever natsuiro kiseki was) is awesome
Nov 2, 2013 12:29 AM

Apr 2011
Raul x Fino would make a good couple.

Goodluck Fino!
Nov 2, 2013 1:20 AM

Jan 2013
Entertaining for the most part.
Looks like some inadvertent romantic development
Nov 2, 2013 1:22 AM
Jan 2011
BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!So, who's the guilty one, Raul for doing recon for their store's competition or Airi for wearing that bunny suit?
Nov 2, 2013 4:47 AM

Sep 2011
The perverted old man haha. Felt myself laughed so hard for molesting the girls.
Nov 2, 2013 5:20 AM
Mar 2013
Maybe it's just me but the title of each episode sounds somewhat indifferent as it were just a hearsay evidence.
1. Yuusha ni narenakatta ore wa reji wo utte imasu. "I, who couldn't be a here, is operating a cash resister."
2. Maou no musume san ga sekkyaku yougo wo oboeru youdesu. "It seems that the daughter of the demon load is going to learn words to deal with customers.
3. Honsha kara okurarete kuru ayashii shouhin ni kiotsuke mashou. "You should be careful about a suspicious item sent by the headquarters."
4. Maou no musume san ga konbini de hataraku youdesu. "It seems that the daughter of the demon load is going to work for a convenience store."
5. Maou ni narenakatta ore to maou no musumesan ga raibaru ten ni sen'nyuu shimasu. "I, who couldn't be a hero, and the daughter of the demon load are sneaking into the store of our competitor."

I guess they meant to hint Raul's reructant feeling about his job.

By the way, Raul couldn't help but guide a customer at a loss even in the competitor's shop because it was his habit as a sales clerk now. He seemed he was not very happy about that. But then, Fino casually said that was good. She didn't have any purpose or something. She just said what she thought and he accepted it. It was just a small thing but I love that part.
In addition to this, sales clerks of the competitor were portrayed as rather indifferent people when it was not their sales section, and then, at the camera department, it was revealed that some of them were more professional about their own job than Raul. I'm sure he got something to think.
htsujiNov 2, 2013 5:26 AM
Nov 2, 2013 6:52 AM

Jul 2013
I loled at the end...and I'm sure that Shell Script is something...looking forward to the next episode! :D
Nov 2, 2013 7:22 AM

Jul 2012
Fino is now Raul's girlfriend lol.

Great episode!!!
Nov 2, 2013 8:02 AM

Oct 2012
It's me or the clothes sorta resembled Yukina's and Koujou's from Strike the Blood? That's all I could see when they entered the store. And Fino it's just <3. (And her laugh.)
Nov 2, 2013 8:43 AM
Jul 2018
TAT ENDING...

Awkward...
Nov 2, 2013 10:36 AM
Jul 2011
Wasn't the blondie yuusha a loli a couple episodes ago? how is she suddenly having such huge tits....
Nov 2, 2013 11:07 AM
May 2012
that moment when Sphere enters the stage *.* those who don't know the group will know the members cuz they are tomatsu haruka, kotobuki minako, toyosaki aki and
Takagaki Ayahi
Nov 2, 2013 12:37 PM

Jan 2008
MyShadow277 said:
Wasn't the blondie yuusha a loli a couple episodes ago? how is she suddenly having such huge tits....

Airi? Wouldn't be surprise if she's just using A LOT of padding. Or some magical shit.
Nov 2, 2013 9:34 PM

Aug 2011
shigeru212 said:

Go watch Natsuiro Kiseki.
Nov 2, 2013 10:43 PM

Aug 2013
less fan service from this episode huh. well, this episode is quite dull compared to the previous episodes, there's nothing to spice it up except for the last moments..... hmmm will Raul be having a harem?
Nov 3, 2013 1:38 AM

Sep 2011
Fino is just so damn fun, dat end i can't wait for next ep.
Nov 3, 2013 10:20 AM

Aug 2012
i guess that clerk, Shell, will appear again in the future episodes, maybe?

I can see Raul and Fino as a cute couple, now Fino just needs to learn more about being a gf in human world, and i'm pretty sure their boss would be glad to teach her about that..

but seeing the slow progress so far, i have a feeling that by the end of the series, Fino and Raul will still remain only as co-workers and friends.. XD

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Nov 3, 2013 3:14 PM

Apr 2012
I loved this episode :3
Nov 4, 2013 6:09 AM

Dec 2011
When will they learn not to put Fino on marketing duties? Funny though.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 5, 2013 3:00 PM

Aug 2012
Sphereeeee!!! woohoo! xD I'm just too happy right now! i can't handle this excitement
"I don't like Megane, I love them"

Nov 7, 2013 10:34 PM

Nov 2012
hmm nice episode.. :3
still not see any action like hataraku maou sama :/
and that end! XD
gonna be funny on the next episode :3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Any more fanservice anime with mature guy?

ptm - Dec 30, 2023

4 by ChoiceVoltage »»
Jan 1, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2013

204 by bored_jake »»
Apr 10, 2023 5:01 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2013

93 by menorex »»
Apr 2, 2023 7:41 AM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2013

57 by S_15 »»
Mar 4, 2023 8:17 PM

» Romance?

S1rLancelot - Jul 21, 2022

2 by Chronigan »»
Jul 21, 2022 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.