Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 19, 2013 1:15 PM

Mar 2008
To call the show a parody is disingenuous, because the show isn't particularly exaggerated compared to what it's based on, nor is it making jokes or satirical comments about it.

The fact is that the staff like tits, so they draw tits, and lots of Japanese men enjoy sexual humiliation, so Ryuuko feels humiliated. There's nothing more going on than that.
Oct 19, 2013 1:33 PM

Oct 2009
Araby said:
antonique said:
Its a great anime to fap to, and thats all.
Its far to myzoginistic to be really good.
dat spelling

not a native speaker here, so calm yo tits
Oct 19, 2013 1:35 PM

Jul 2013
Check out this post for some interesting thoughts on how the fanservice in Kill la Kill is handled.

http://formeinfullbloom.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/what-not-to-wear-undressing-kill-la-kills-wardrobe-nsfw/
Oct 19, 2013 2:26 PM

Apr 2012
Even if the fanservice (or is it staffservice here?) is justified to some extent, I have no idea what the creators were thinking, and probably won't until I've seen the last episode of the series. Meanwhile I'll continue to think this show would have been better without it.
EratiKOct 19, 2013 5:00 PM
Oct 19, 2013 3:27 PM

Nov 2012
EratiK said:
this show would have been better without it.

That pretty much sums up everything I feel about the fanservice. If horny teenage boys want to look at boobies they can go do so just about anywhere. But I can't find many awesome action shows that don't shove nearly naked women in my face at every opportunity.
MemoBookwormOct 19, 2013 3:55 PM
Oct 19, 2013 4:46 PM

Apr 2013
I wonder, was Free! as controversial and divisive as KlK when it first came out?
Powerful eyebrows.
Oct 19, 2013 4:59 PM
Oct 2010
Noontide said:
To call the show a parody is disingenuous, because the show isn't particularly exaggerated compared to what it's based on, nor is it making jokes or satirical comments about it.

The fact is that the staff like tits, so they draw tits, and lots of Japanese men enjoy sexual humiliation, so Ryuuko feels humiliated. There's nothing more going on than that.

They aren't making jokes about the outfits? Ugh ok.
Oct 19, 2013 5:20 PM

Nov 2012
migohunter said:
I wonder, was Free! as controversial and divisive as KlK when it first came out?

Yes. And besides Free! is a completely different show. It's main appeal is (as far as i'm aware) fanservice, and female targeted fanservice shows are pretty uncommon. The problem with Kill La Kill is that it has a lot more to offer than this and an excessive focus on fanservice damages all the actual fun stuff the show has to offer.

I guess I just feel really disappointed. I was looking forward to this show and then each fight scene spends half the time focusing on boobs instead of awesome fighting. I mean given the style of the show I expected some fanservice but not this much and not overshadowing all the awesome things.

(and that's without getting into the fact that those outfits look really fucking silly and super uncomfortable. Come on people you can draw sexy attractive women without making them look ridiculous and awkward)
MemoBookwormOct 19, 2013 5:24 PM
Oct 19, 2013 5:28 PM
Oct 2010
MemoBookworm said:
migohunter said:

Yes. And besides Free! is a completely different show. It's main appeal is (as far as i'm aware) fanservice, and female targeted fanservice shows are pretty uncommon. The problem with Kill La Kill is that it has a lot more to offer than this and an excessive focus on fanservice damages all the actual fun stuff the show has to offer.

I guess I just feel really disappointed. I was looking forward to this show and then each fight scene spends half the time focusing on boobs instead of awesome fighting. I mean given the style of the show I expected some fanservice but not this much and not overshadowing all the awesome things.

(and that's without getting into the fact that those outfits look <i>really fucking silly</i> come on people you can draw sexy attractive women without making them look ridiculous)

I think you missed the point of why they look that way, Nagisa33 has a link that would explain it way better than I could, but you should focus on the dialogue a bit more. I would actually agree with you if this were before the show aired, as I was pretty annoyed by the look when I saw the initial pictures.

But after seeing the context they are doing it, while it might still be to draw in otakus, it's alot more bearable and they make a gigantic joke out of it as well which also makes it alot more tolerable.
Oct 19, 2013 5:53 PM

Nov 2012
skudoops said:
MemoBookworm said:
migohunter said:

(and that's without getting into the fact that those outfits look <i>really fucking silly</i> come on people you can draw sexy attractive women without making them look ridiculous)

I think you missed the point of why they look that way, Nagisa33 has a link that would explain it way better than I could, but you should focus on the dialogue a bit more. I would actually agree with you if this were before the show aired, as I was pretty annoyed by the look when I saw the initial pictures.

But after seeing the context they are doing it, while it might still be to draw in otakus, it's alot more bearable and they make a gigantic joke out of it as well which also makes it alot more tolerable.

Unfortunately internal justifications don't really make me feel ok with seeing boob shots where I want action :/
Oct 19, 2013 6:20 PM
Oct 2010
MemoBookworm said:

Unfortunately internal justifications don't really make me feel ok with seeing boob shots where I want action :/

Well I won't try changing your mind, I'd be a hypocrite if I said I couldn't understand your POV since I've dropped shows for alot less.
Oct 19, 2013 6:30 PM

Feb 2013
why do people not like fan service =P its like the reason i watch anime xD boobies and pantie shots, :) look at my animelist and you'll see 90% ecchi xD
Oct 19, 2013 7:01 PM
Jul 2018
I love tomboys, and exhibitionism is my fetish, so I feel like this show was kinda made for me. Plus, I like Koshimizu Ami.
Oct 19, 2013 7:17 PM
Jul 2010
MemoBookworm said:
skudoops said:
MemoBookworm said:
migohunter said:

Then this show is clearly not for you. Sorry if it delivers something different from what you expected, but it's not a fault of the creators if it simply doesn't fit your tastes. Fanservice is not an objectively bad thing like you're making it out to be; it doesn't overall lower the quality of the show, ESPECIALLY in the case of something so shameless, over-the-top, and clearly satirical as this.

Personally, I don't think that the (perfectly justified) fanservice gets in the way of the action at all. It fits right in with the show's tone in my book, because when you're launching naked boxers at your student council president and playing superpowered tennis that ends with you slamming your racket into the enemy's face, a few boobs and butts flopping around only adds to the absurdity. And before you say anything, no, I don't find any of it sexually attractive. I find it hilarious. It borders on sex comedy at times; really fun, funny, action-packed sex comedy.

The other thing I like about the fanservice here is that, yes, there are boobs flying everywhere, but it's clearly satirical. It's done in a way that parodies the over-the-top, exploitative shots and impossibly revealing outfits in most anime. For example, the explanation given for the impossible skimpy outfit isn't something dumb like "LESS CLOTHING INCREASES DEXTERITY", it's... that it gives her superpowers that make her more durable. This both justifies it and mocking it. That's not even going to her reactions to it, Satsuki's reactions to it, or the audience's reactions to it.

Also, the fanservice is done in a different, much less creepy way than most ecchi shows and even a lot of shounen. The nudity is sexualized, but it's done in a way where it's not the main focus so it's not... really creepy? Heck, the male fanservice here is creepier than the female fanservice. The lingering shot of Pervoteacher's abs was longer than any shot of Ryuko or Satsuki's boobs, but that was intentional too because he's a creepy dude (I found that scene really funny too, btw).

But yeah, I am sorry that it doesn't appeal to you, I guess. That's not a fault of the show, though. That's just your personal taste.
Oct 19, 2013 7:22 PM

Nov 2012
Well more power too you if you enjoy this sort of fanservice. I personally don't and i'm not going to apologize for that. I won't be dropping this show because fanservice aside I am enjoying it but it's probably going to hurt my final rating for it.

But hey. We don't have to agree on everything right?
Oct 19, 2013 7:22 PM

Apr 2013
Draknalor said:
why do people not like fan service =P its like the reason i watch anime xD boobies and pantie shots, :) look at my animelist and you'll see 90% ecchi xD
Fanservice mix well with some anime and some don't. Sometimes it causes more negative than positive.
Oct 19, 2013 8:09 PM
Jun 2009
silentanimelover said:
Kill la Kill = fan service?

Pretty much.
Oct 19, 2013 8:27 PM
Jul 2010
MemoBookworm said:
Well more power too you if you enjoy this sort of fanservice. I personally don't and i'm not going to apologize for that. I won't be dropping this show because fanservice aside I am enjoying it but it's probably going to hurt my final rating for it.

I don't get your point of view at all, but alright I guess.

skudoops said:

Noontide said:

They aren't making jokes about the outfits? Ugh ok.

Noontide, are we watching the same show? They're making a TON of jokes and satirical comments about it, and yes, the show is INCREDIBLY exaggerated and over-the-top compared to what it's based on.
Oct 19, 2013 9:09 PM

Mar 2012
SomeDeadGuy said:
MemoBookworm said:

I don't get your point of view at all, but alright I guess.
Different people watch things differently and no one way of viewing something is inherently wrong. Memo clearly stated that he's watching Kill la Kill for the action and that fan-service doesn't fit in with his criteria for what makes good action. That's all there is to it.

Naturally, you're free to say, "Kill la Kill isn't intended to be viewed as a straightforward action show." You'd be right, but that doesn't necessarily discredit Memo's views and it certainly doesn't make them nonsensical.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Oct 19, 2013 10:05 PM

Mar 2012
MemoBookworm said:
EratiK said:

That pretty much sums up everything I feel about the fanservice. If horny teenage boys want to look at boobies they can go do so just about anywhere. But I can't find many awesome action shows that don't shove nearly naked women in my face at every opportunity.

But it sells, you can do nothing about it.
Honestly, at this point, I don't even care anymore.
They can put whatever they want in the show, I'm having fun watching it, so the fanservice comes as a bonus.
Oct 20, 2013 11:32 AM

Apr 2012
I enjoy Kill la Kill, fanservice and all. But I won't get too upset at the people critiquing it so as long as they're not hypocrites about it. It's pretty ridiculous to see yaoi fans and people who list Free as their favorite anime whining about it.
Oct 20, 2013 1:13 PM

Dec 2012
deadbilly said:
I enjoy Kill la Kill, fanservice and all. But I won't get too upset at the people critiquing it so as long as they're not hypocrites about it. It's pretty ridiculous to see yaoi fans and people who list Free as their favorite anime whining about it.
well said
Oct 20, 2013 1:20 PM

Mar 2012
deadbilly said:
There's nothing hypocritical about that whatsoever. Different shows are different.

It's not the case that anyone has to approach a certain a show a certain way, just because of how they approach other shows. This is because no two experiences are identical, by definition. There are subtle differences between superficially similar shows (or, if we go with your laughable comparison, there are infinite differences even on a superficial level) and those differences may change how someone perceives the role of the same element (say, fan-service) across different shows. This process is extremely sensible and is necessary in order for someone to "critically" evaluate anime (or art, in general).
LoneWolf said:
Oct 20, 2013 2:44 PM
Hot Stuff

Mar 2012
silentanimelover said:
Anyone? I decided to stop watching after the 2nd episode... because of all of those shots <_>

Should have stuck with it till episode 3, for the Man-service!
Oct 21, 2013 6:01 AM
Jul 2013
deadbilly said:

Who the hell puts Free as their favourite anime aniway ?
For the curse of life, is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers.
Oct 21, 2013 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
nah, kill la kill = kill la kill you dummy.
Oct 21, 2013 10:02 AM
Oct 2013
Just felt like watching it since their was a massive amount of fanart on it circling Pixiv and Deviantart. And I notice something... almost all the gals hate it and almost all the men likes it.. why? 'cause of the "fanservice" ...

I don't know but I think the show is pretty good so far. Well, yeah, the massive amount of bare skin towards the protagonist and the antagonist is a bit bothersome at first, even for me who's a guy (yes, not all guys are over-the-top pervs. girls, do take note). But you'll learn to see the funny side on it. The show do use a lot of sensual scenes, but then again, they mostly (or rather, ALWAYS) use it for comedic purposes. Unlike some certain animes I know... I asked one of my fem-friends about the show and she said," REALLY? hated it? Well I like it so far. The anime was kinda funny for me! I like the simplicity and the hilarious take on 'fanservice'. It's a refreshing new way on seeing ecchi animes."

I'm not saying that they aren't serious on all those FANSERVICE. It's just that they focus it towards being comedic. Take the other ecchi animes for example. There are animes that just adds the fanservice to attract viewers; unnecessary sensual characters, ecchi scenes, usually that's what we see in ecchi animes. But KLK is different here. They actually took the FANSERVICE and made parts of the story revolve from it. (Some of the comments here already pointed that out I think )

So in conclusion, the anime is good. You can hate it all you want. But saying that it's unwatchable due to it's fanservice? ridiculous. If you think that removing the fanservice would make it better, no, it won't. WHY? well, obviously, because the fanservice is part of the story. (there are animes that if it's fanservice is taken away it would still have it's solid story, H.O.T.D is a VERY good example). Highschool DxD too. If you take the fanservice away, you'd be messing with the whole story there.

We can't hate on an anime for having fanservice when the whole purpose of it was HAVING FANSERVICE included in it's story.
Oct 21, 2013 10:05 AM

Apr 2011
Don't let it destroy your viewing experience.
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Oct 21, 2013 10:05 AM

Jan 2013
Remember when Kill la Kill was going to save anime?
Oct 21, 2013 10:09 AM
Oct 2013
Jym said:
silentanimelover said:
Anyone? I decided to stop watching after the 2nd episode... because of all of those shots <_>

Should have stuck with it till episode 3, for the Man-service!

Yup, man-service

(on a different note, am I the only one who's seeing "bright" futures ahead for Aikuro Mikisugi and Ryuko Matoi??? ;) )
Oct 21, 2013 10:09 AM

Apr 2011
SolviteSekai said:

It's looking saved to me... or do you prefer Choices the Animation and Curse of the Moeshit Glasses Girl...
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Oct 21, 2013 10:10 AM

Jan 2013
SolviteSekai said:
But it has.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Oct 21, 2013 10:36 AM

Mar 2012
Every time I respond to someone who posted, "you're not allowed to dislike this because of fan-service," they don't respond and then someone else says it again two posts later. Weaselly bastards.
LoneWolf said:
Oct 21, 2013 1:22 PM

Dec 2010
Araby said:
Every time I respond to someone who posted, "you're not allowed to dislike this because of fan-service," they don't respond and then someone else says it again two posts later. Weaselly bastards.

HAH, you thought people were actually looking to discuss something. I envy you. :P
Oct 21, 2013 6:41 PM
Jul 2009
Araby said:

How do you respond to "that's just, like, your opinion, man," exactly?

no h8 btw ily araby
FMA:B OUTDATED noot KIMI NO NA WA OVERRATED noot LONG HAVE WE WAITED noot PINGU IN THE CITY WAS CREATED noot
Oct 21, 2013 7:15 PM

Mar 2012
Legendre said:
HAH, you thought people were actually looking to discuss something. I envy you. :P
iCry every teim

bbBM said:
How do you respond to "that's just, like, your opinion, man," exactly?

no h8 btw ily araby
That's what I'm saying. The other side is saying, "you can't think fan-service detracts from Kill la Kill, because then you're being hypocritical and dumb by default," which doesn't make any sense. At any rate, I've spent too much time repeating this, haha.
LoneWolf said:
Oct 21, 2013 7:40 PM
Oct 2012
MemoBookworm said:
EratiK said:

I hate pulling the "I lived in Japan, and you all don't get it" card, but in this case I have to: you all really need to get the cork pulled out of your behinds. This is nothing.

Western audience think that fanservice is something new. It isn't. Japan has been doing it since the 70's and even before (ever seen Ukiyoe (art form from 200-400 years ago) porn, look it up, it exists). Simply put, the Japanese are far more comfortable with a little flesh than western audiences. They don't have the stupid moral hangups.

That said, I am not a big fan of fanservice. I hate being pandered to, and when I think the production company is doing that I get turned off (SAO is a good example, really liked the stories, but hated the over indulgence of fanservice, particularly with Suguha). So if I thought Kill La Kill was trying to jerk my chain I would be repulsed.

But seriously, does anyone think this show is catering? Take it from someone who knows, watch the original Cutie Honey and then say "they are catering". You wouldn't be able to because this is relatively tame. However as one who saw these shows long before animation became popular in the West, I can attest that for anyone well acquainted with live action and anime from the 70's and 80's, what this show does is hilarious. Far from being titillated, when they show it I collapsed on the ground (which actually hurts because I am sitting 4 feet above it) laughing because their tone is absolutely pitch perfect. This is such a great homage that all I can do is salute them.

Now for those who have no idea what I am talking about, all I want to say is, for this show turn off your brain when it comes to fanservice. Even if you do not understand, the director is not trying to stir up sales through it (as opposed to SAO). This show is a giant in-joke, so don't worry just mock it for how silly the fanservice is, because trust me, the creators behind the show will be laughing with you.
Oct 21, 2013 11:47 PM
Oct 2010
Takuan_Soho said:

I hate pulling the "I lived in Japan, and you all don't get it" card, but in this case I have to: you all really need to get the cork pulled out of your behinds. This is nothing.

Western audience think that fanservice is something new. It isn't. Japan has been doing it since the 70's and even before (ever seen Ukiyoe (art form from 200-400 years ago) porn, look it up, it exists). Simply put, the Japanese are far more comfortable with a little flesh than western audiences.

Nah in the West I think we are just not accustom to a constant amount of it during a show. Fanservice has been in movies/tv series since god knows how long. How many random shower scenes, random sex scenes, random change of clothes scenes etc in movies/shows do we see every year? Quite alot, but people don't fuss because they are brief and generally don't happen very often throughout the movie/episode.

For the rest of what you are saying, I agree with you, even as a foreigner you can see that it's meant to be a joke and not pandering, the show is quite self aware of the outfits and the fanservice, it's pretty easily understood what they are going for regardless of where a person lives, unless of course that person isn't at the point where you can see that, then I can't really help them.
Oct 22, 2013 10:51 AM

Dec 2010
Can we discuss how amazing it is that this show has managed to take the most meaningless thing about anime -- fan service -- and given it real purpose and context? In basically the exact same fashion that masculinity was transformed into "spiral power" in TTGL.

Unfortunately, it's much easier for a primarily male audience to relate to a hyper-masculine character (Kamina/eventually Simon) than it is to relate to a hyper-feminine character (Satsuki/eventually Ryuuko).
Oct 22, 2013 10:31 PM

Dec 2012
jaycrest said:
Just felt like watching it since their was a massive amount of fanart on it circling Pixiv and Deviantart. And I notice something... almost all the gals hate it and almost all the men likes it.. why? 'cause of the "fanservice" ...

The fact that there are no girls on the Internet makes your claim seem somewhat specious.

But for cereal, I've seen the opposite. Not that I find it very easy to tell. On MAL it's not too tricky - people with female avatars are male, and people with male avatars are 50/50 male/female (and people with Kirby avatars are deities composed of pure mental energy) - but on Reddit I can't relate, man, I can't relate.

So let me rephrase my statement from "I've seen the opposite" to "JesuOtaku liked the first episode of Kill la Kill".
Oct 24, 2013 10:27 PM

Apr 2012
"There are no girls on the Internet"

Only about 40% to 50% of the pop of the Internet.

Anyway, yes, there's a lot of fanservice. No, it shouldn't have any less, it's perfect the way it is, why? Because your opinion doesn't fucking matter, if KlK will sell, it will do so in Japan, and if they want to make another season, they'll do it with the money they got from Japan.

Gainax/Trigger is all fanservice, they're not for prudes like you. There's no way to make everyone happy, and I hope they'll never do so. They're pretty much making fun of every cliche used in Anime until now, they're making fun of fanservice too.

The funny thing is that you can't really call it fanservice, because most of what's happening is relevant to the story, even the nudity (and no, fanservice isn't only sexual, it involves anything that isn't relevant to the story, transformations after the first one, explosions, random mook fights etc).

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Oct 24, 2013 11:07 PM

Sep 2012
More like Kill la Kill >= fan service with fan service being a subset of the appeals offered by the show. Besides, this kind of old art style does not boost hormone as much as the more contemporary moe artstyle, so yeah fan service it is but I would say the effect is not really on the same level.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 25, 2013 4:59 AM

Apr 2012
I don't even know how you guys call this "old art style", I find this as good as the "moe style", if not better.

And I don't know what's so appealing to it, but it is.

Isn't it more of a mix of the two styles, anyway?

Autocrat said:
Oct 25, 2013 9:04 AM

May 2013
Immahnoob said:
The funny thing is that you can't really call it fanservice, because most of what's happening is relevant to the story, even the nudity (and no, fanservice isn't only sexual, it involves anything that isn't relevant to the story, transformations after the first one, explosions, random mook fights etc).

Is that so?
Ryuuko already transformed 2 times before she suddenly got a fanservice-y transformation sequence - Doesn't that exactly fall in the type of fanservice you just explained?
Also there are alot of animes outthere (not to even mention hentais) were that stuff they do is relevant to the story... and now you want to tell me that is not fanservice? Yep... right...
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
Oct 25, 2013 10:14 AM

Apr 2012
All the times she transformed, she showed skin, the first time it was a need to show us the change in the outfit and how it does change, the other times it was fanservice. Now, you're implying fanservice is bad by default, which is wrong, I'm just saying there's not even as much fanservice as you guys seem to think there is.

Anime*. And hentai has nothing to do with fanservice, exactly. What is relevant to the story is not fanservice.

Autocrat said:
Oct 25, 2013 10:20 AM

Apr 2013
Good Riddance
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
Oct 25, 2013 10:28 AM

Jul 2013
I feel that you are missing out. Sure there's fanservice but it works for this series. This series is crazy, but I LIKE IT!
Oct 25, 2013 11:35 AM

May 2012
It is. Since the first episode is more than clear than the whole show is based on the so-old trope of female fighting in skimpy clothing.

But.

At the beginning, KLK could have given the impression of playing it just for laughs, going along its craziness and absurdity: Ryuuko is aware of what she is wearing and is embarassed by it, everyone points it out and thinks she's a sexual deviant.
However, Satsuki's speech and Ryuuko's later on in episode three seems to imply there's more to it.
Just like Gurren Lagann was about boy becoming mighty MEN (symbolized by a DRILL to PIERCE THE HEAVENS, of all things), KLK might be, as well, about girls turning into women who don't give a fuck about society values in order to seize their goals and who accept themselves for who they are, considering the whole scene was glorified and the director's apparent love for coming-of-age stories, although it's a bit too early to judge the show.
Oct 25, 2013 9:22 PM
Jul 2018
Voldomino said:
Just like Gurren Lagann was about boy becoming mighty MEN (symbolized by a DRILL to PIERCE THE HEAVENS, of all things), KLK might be, as well, about girls turning into women who don't give a fuck about society values in order to seize their goals and who accept themselves for who they are, considering the whole scene was glorified and the director's apparent love for coming-of-age stories, although it's a bit too early to judge the show.

this is the moral of this show, yes. satsuki says it outright and that line changed my entire outlook of the show:

“Exhibitionist? Nonsense! This is the form in which a kamui is able to unleash the most power! The fact that you are embarrassed by the values of the masses only proves how small you are! If it means fulfilling her ambitions, Satsuki Kiryuin will show neither shame nor hesitation, even if she bares her breasts for all the world to see!”
Oct 26, 2013 1:46 PM

Feb 2010
symbv said:
More like Kill la Kill >= fan service with fan service being a subset of the appeals offered by the show. Besides, this kind of old art style does not boost hormone as much as the more contemporary moe artstyle, so yeah fan service it is but I would say the effect is not really on the same level.

i agree with your point here. There is more to this show than just fan service.

For example, the whole of episode 4 is a critic on the education system. The obstacle in no-late-day symbolises exams, where students who don't make the cut face an end to their education just like A-Levels, SAT, major school exams etc. KLK brings to our attention the privileges enjoyed by the elite students and social prejudices experienced by the mediocre students. The high speed railway near the end shows us how the rich can just pay their way to higher education without qualifications. All these should be quite evidential.

While I totally respect those who just wants to sit back and enjoy the show, I feel sad that KLK is being dumb down as just another fan service anime. Underlying all these craziness is a show that examines the environment and issues we face growing up.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

368 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2013

447 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

392 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

878 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Mar 27, 2014

955 by NullZweiChan »»
Apr 14, 10:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.