Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

[SPOILERS] Refrain vs. After Story- which climactic or pivotal scene impacted you the most?

New
Sep 22, 2013 6:17 PM

Sep 2012
I've always wondered what you guys thought was the more heartbreaking and hardhitting scene between Clannad and Little Busters.
For me, I'm of course going with the Refrain farewells.

Going by the rating of episode 18, I believe it would be most people's favorite scene from Clannad, but if your scene was the end of episodes 16 or 21
then you can vote for Option 2 and post your favorite Clannad scene here, if you feel it trumped anything in Little Busters.

Please don't vote unless you've seen/read Clannad (After Story) and read Little Busters' Refrain arc.
Vladz0rOct 3, 2013 9:13 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 22, 2013 8:09 PM

Feb 2012
I think one factor would be what people cherish more, family or friendship. I for one don't care about family at all, but friendship is really important to me. Because of that Clannad wasn't as impacting as it was for others, but it still had an effect.
m
Well most people find family more important anyway, so my point is probably invalid

Anyway I chose LB ^_^that scene got to me so much, the losing friends, Kyousukes depression and be horrible to his friends, even though it hurt him so much to do so all for the better of them, sacrificing his emotions for them, man dont make me feel sad all over again ><

This makes me think. If Clannad is Family and LB is friendship, would Angel Beats be love
Sep 22, 2013 8:11 PM

Mar 2012
I choose LB because I don't like Nagisa though I like Ushio.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 22, 2013 8:32 PM

Dec 2011
NeoAnkara said:
I choose LB because I don't like Nagisa though I like Ushio.

Same here, i don't like Shitgisa but I love Ushio ;-; and BROsuke, MasaBRO and KenBRO are so fucking awesome and that scene really hit me hard so my votes is for them ;___;
Sep 22, 2013 8:53 PM

Feb 2013
For me it was the LB scene, my justification was the strong friendship that they had built and how the central theme felt more close to home than the family presented in Clannad. Don't get me wrong, I loved Clannad, but in terms of impact, LB Refrain took the cake.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Sep 22, 2013 9:04 PM

Aug 2011
ima wait until the anime airs "that episode" before voting.

for right now i'll say i liked the farewells in LB better than the reminiscence scene in the clannad VISUAL NOVEL.

Kyoani's adaptation of that scene hit like a fucking TRUCK compared to the the visual novel counterpart.

- keeping the place where wishes comes true in the reminiscence instead of ana
- ushio actually acknowledged during said scene
- tomoya didn't literally spend 10 minutes actually retelling the whole story to ushio
- dialogue was CHANGED and was somehow better.

that episode is in my opinion is the only perfect episode. a masterpiece in my book.

i have really damn high expectations for the farewell scene, and if it isn't delivered then i have no choice but to go titan.
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Sep 22, 2013 9:31 PM

Oct 2010
This isn't fair. They're both breathtakingly beautiful scenes that form the culmination of all of your efforts in their respective visual novels. Ultimately, though, I have to choose CLANNAD.

Please don't scold me, but I think part of why I didn't cry as hard at the parting of the boys was because I didn't read much of the common route. Much of it was covered in the anime, so I got kind of bored and CTRL-ed through some of it. Let all future readers of Little Busters! take this as a lesson. Haha.

At the time of the parting, I probably didn't realize how much Kyousuke had sacrificed for his friends. The scene relies on your understanding of the secret of the world, so I might still have been piecing it together when that scene happened. I did shed tears at Kengo's words, though. To lose your life so early, and to regret not spending enough of your time with loved ones; that is a universal sadness.

For CLANNAD, I didn't cry at 16 nor 21. My favorite scenes were Nagisa's graduation, Sanae's sobbing, and Tomoya's reconciliation with his dad. Episodes 18 and 19 killed me.

Now that I think about it, the two scenes do have a key difference: the emotions evoked. The parting of the boys makes us sad; their fun times together have been cut short forever (or so we think). The flower field scene, however, evokes happiness. Tomoya is finally redeeming himself and giving Ushio the family that she has sought for five long years. Not only that, but he is making a step toward reconciliating with his father in the next episode, in that he is retracing his father's steps through this same exact location. Plus, the timing for "The Place Where Wishes Come True II" is perfect. Now, I've noticed that I tend to shed more tears of happiness than tears of sadness, so that probably played a factor in my reactions to these two scenes. Nevertheless, I must reiterate that they are both fantastic scenes.

Tasuku- said:
Shitgisa
Wow, it's one thing to say that you don't like Nagisa, but another altogether to defile her name like that. I mean, I'm not head-over-heels with Nagisa (or any of the heroines, to be exact), but it's not hard to understand what she means to Tomoya. To each their own, I guess.

smilewolfy said:
would Angel Beats be love
Yeah, that does seem to characterize the scenes that hit people the hardest. I didn't cry during Angel Beats!, but maybe because I haven't experienced love in that way. "Without love, it cannot be seen," I suppose. :)
FabulousSirSep 22, 2013 9:36 PM

Sep 22, 2013 9:50 PM

Dec 2011
shirayuki75 said:

Tasuku- said:
Shitgisa
Wow, it's one thing to say that you don't like Nagisa, but another altogether to defile her name like that. I mean, I'm not head-over-heels with Nagisa (or any of the heroines, to be exact), but it's not hard to understand what she means to Tomoya. To each their own, I guess.

Oh sorry if that bother you, I didn't do it with that intention, I just wrote it because I remembered that I heard that nickname in another forum now that were talking about Clannad, just that D:
Sep 22, 2013 9:50 PM

Sep 2012
Going with what he said^
This is why I don't regret spoiling the secret in advance. I knew what was going through and saw everyone's suffering and realized it was coming to an end from Masato's farewell, and I really felt everything Kyousuke was carrying all that time, same with Kengo.
I don't think the secret was especially hard to get by Kyousuke's scene, but maybe the shock overshadows the sadness for some people. I think Refrain's farewells are better if you rewatch it knowing what's going on, fully. I hope the Secret is more obvious in the anime, for that reason.
Sep 22, 2013 9:55 PM

Aug 2011
one thing that i think should be changed is the order of events. I feel like masato's disappearance should happen AFTER kyousuke tells riki AND rin what's going on.

i was tearin up when masato was saying his goodbyes but i was still a few details away from letting myself cry
Sep 22, 2013 9:58 PM

Jul 2013
Funya-Usagi said:
one thing that i think should be changed is the order of events. I feel like masato's disappearance should happen AFTER kyousuke tells riki AND rin what's going on.

i was tearin up when masato was saying his goodbyes but i was still a few details away from letting myself cry

that would actually be a nice change. it was a little confusing why masato's goodbye wasn't after the secret reveal. they would have to change a little bit of the dialogue though
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Sep 22, 2013 9:59 PM

Oct 2010
Tasuku- said:
Oh sorry if that bother you, I didn't do it with that intention, I just wrote it because I remembered that I heard that nickname in another forum now that were talking about Clannad, just that D:
No harm done. I probably overreacted. :)

Vladz0r said:
maybe the shock overshadows the sadness for some people. I hope the Secret is more obvious in the anime, for that reason.
Yeah, shock, that's part of it, too. And I don't think we have anything to worry about regarding the anime. I mean, Kurugaya's route will be right there, saying, "Hey everyone! DREAM. You know. It's a DREAM." Although, now I that I think about it some more, the implied looping might trip people up.

Sep 22, 2013 10:07 PM

Sep 2012
@Funya-Usagi
I can definitely see how glorious that episode would feel to have such awesome and substantial changes made to it.
I think it's kind of like how we (me and you) got more impact from Mio and Haruka's routes in the anime, with how the scenes were changed up, and there was more overall awareness, for the audience and the characters themselves, with what's going on in the scene.
Sep 22, 2013 10:12 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
The entire atmosphere of Refrain makes it pretty clear for me. Specifically the very moment Kyousuke turns around while screaming and crying tops Nagisa's and Ushio's fates imo.
Sep 22, 2013 10:45 PM

Sep 2012
Funya-Usagi said:

ThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThis
I hope they change this up. It'd be kinda dumb if they change up the story like in the first season, but don't spice/fix up the farewells and make this kind of positive change.

The thing is that JC Staff technically has a lot of experience, and LB has had some good chief animation directors and screenplay people that Railgun and some other good anime from other studios have had. The POTENTIAL for LB's pivotal scenes is pretty good. I mean, KyoAni wins hands down when it comes to backgrounds, because they use places in Japan as their landscape and change up the screenplay of their stories to fit that in, but when an emotional scene happens, it comes down to the music, the timing, the story/script, and the character emotion portrayal. Most of that seems like there should't really be issues.

And I mean, look at some of the people we've had:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=65993
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=30827
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=17288

When the budget is there, the scenes turn out pretty good, mainly the route endings. I think the content, the buildup, and likability for the first season's heroines just wasn't in the anime due to time constraints and LB being an overall messy story to adapt.
It's might be down to budget at this point, because I don't think it will have script and directing problems with the new assistant director, and with Warner breathing down their necks after the first season's issues, and that August 15 Refrain PV shows that they can do a damn good job with those kinds of serious scenes that are going to kick me in the stomach when they happen.

I didn't mean to turn this into an anticipation thread just there, but I think there's plenty of talent from JC Staff, and they're not too busy this season. (October 5th, pls come sooner)
Vladz0rSep 22, 2013 11:02 PM
Sep 23, 2013 1:49 AM

Sep 2012
noooo I actually want Masato to disappear fast xD. I feel like that scene was meant to be shocking rather than sad the FIRST time we watch it since we are basically in Riki's shoes. 'eh Masato, where is he?... he just disappeared, we need to search for him guys'. And then Kyousuke goes 'Riki..... what's wrong'
That wouldn't sound as heart breaking if Riki found out the secret of the world first so yeah :P. I think Masato chose to leave first because he knows he wouldn't be able to hold it in if he stayed ( remember when kud left lol)
egnaro15Sep 23, 2013 1:52 AM
Sep 23, 2013 12:11 PM

Sep 2011
Fuck you for making me choose ;_;

It's pretty hard, but I have to go with Clannad here, sorry :(
Sep 23, 2013 3:42 PM

Sep 2012
RazielZero said:
Fuck you for making me choose ;_;

It's pretty hard, but I have to go with Clannad here, sorry :(

Traitor ><
Just kidding ;P

And @smilewolfy
Angel Beats would probably be "Regrets" and "Fulfillment".
Everyone had something they wish they could've accomplished in this previous life (presumably) and that's why they were stuck in the Afterlife.
Sep 23, 2013 4:32 PM

Sep 2012
It depends on experiences :3
I probably had more of an impact on Clannad's 18 scene. For one, I don't have childhood friends like Riki so I can't relate THAT much. But I have family.
But I haven't scene Refrain's anime version yet.

So, for the sake of it, Refrain is the winner for me :3
Sep 23, 2013 4:34 PM

May 2012
Funya-Usagi said:

CMON GUYS THINK THINK THINK AND USE YOUR HEADS!

Imagine Riki watching kyosuke and kyousuke makes a sign to everyone pointing his index finger meaning one ball only... Riki probably ignores it then BAM!
Masato suddenly disappears and Riki is shitting his pants looking for masato like a mad man while shouting at kengo and kyosuke to look for masato because he disappeared. Kyousuke turns to Riki with that confident look like the one in the Called game scene and just stares at Riki for a few seconds with a calm expression then with a soft voice while Riki is Shitting brick he asks "Whats wrong riki" like riki is suppose to know what is going on..

Remember the order everyone Masato leaves you confused and asking why? while kyosuke explains it to you while you go "HOLY FUCK NO THE LITTLE BUSTERS ARE DEAD!?" and masato leaves you crying / teary eyed then it shifts to kyousuke and if you were already crying then you cry more.

Also inb4 anime only fags say " OMFG THEY COPIED ANGEL BEATS"
Sep 23, 2013 5:22 PM

Jul 2013
planetarian said:
Funya-Usagi said:

CMON GUYS THINK THINK THINK AND USE YOUR HEADS!

Imagine Riki watching kyosuke and kyousuke makes a sign to everyone pointing his index finger meaning one ball only... Riki probably ignores it then BAM!
Masato suddenly disappears and Riki is shitting his pants looking for masato like a mad man while shouting at kengo and kyosuke to look for masato because he disappeared. Kyousuke turns to Riki with that confident look like the one in the Called game scene and just stares at Riki for a few seconds with a calm expression then with a soft voice while Riki is Shitting brick he asks "Whats wrong riki" like riki is suppose to know what is going on..

Remember the order everyone Masato leaves you confused and asking why? while kyosuke explains it to you while you go "HOLY FUCK NO THE LITTLE BUSTERS ARE DEAD!?" and masato leaves you crying / teary eyed then it shifts to kyousuke and if you were already crying then you cry more.

Also inb4 anime only fags say " OMFG THEY COPIED ANGEL BEATS"

i hope that they dont just pan away from the characters then back and theyre gone (like in angel beats).. i actually want to see them vanish and fade away
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Sep 23, 2013 5:24 PM

Aug 2011
dissolving into gold glitter is for some reason how i always imagined it
Sep 23, 2013 5:26 PM

Jul 2013
Funya-Usagi said:

hopefully they'll do something like that, it'll look better visually too
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Sep 24, 2013 5:08 AM

Jan 2013
Vladz0r said:
I've always wondered what you guys thought was the more heartbreaking and hardhitting scene between Clannad and Little Busters.

I've repeated myself on that topic quite often so I'll be short here. I could still hold my tears when watching/playing Clannad, but Little Busters mercilessly shattered my defenses. It was the one and only time I cried because of a game.
Therefore, I clearly go for the farewell of the Little Busters!

sanata50lbsb said:
Funya-Usagi said:

Actually, I found the loudless, instant disappearing in Angel Beats way more effective than any kind of 'dissolving' or 'slow disappearing' I've ever seen before. It somehow opens up a hole in your heart if they disappear instantly and suddenly.
Sep 24, 2013 5:21 AM

Sep 2012
Yeah, I have to agree with the instantly disappearing part.That's how fast people come and go in our lives. It's going to hit us hard. Imagine if Riki held Kengo's hand and then he slowly disappears. Riki's hand wouldn't 'fall limply by his side' if Kengo slowly disappears. Although I kind of wish they will give us some animation for the collapse of the world.
Sep 24, 2013 5:53 AM

Sep 2011
Naoki-Saten said:
Actually, I found the loudless, instant disappearing in Angel Beats way more effective than any kind of 'dissolving' or 'slow disappearing' I've ever seen before. It somehow opens up a hole in your heart if they disappear instantly and suddenly.

Agreed. It would be much more shocking both for Riki, Rin and of course the audience. Especially for those who have no idea what's going to happen.
Sep 24, 2013 5:55 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Personally I didn't like Angel Beats' ending as it felt like more like a big middle finger out of nowhere. Like, "nope, actually everything's gonna end badly now, chao" and then the series is over. Wasn't even any time to reflect on it.

It wasn't really the dramatic turn of events that it should've been but rather made me go "...seriously??" and nothing more.
Sep 24, 2013 6:55 AM

Jul 2013
Naoki-Saten said:
Vladz0r said:

I've repeated myself on that topic quite often so I'll be short here. I could still hold my tears when watching/playing Clannad, but Little Busters mercilessly shattered my defenses. It was the one and only time I cried because of a game.
Therefore, I clearly go for the farewell of the Little Busters!

sanata50lbsb said:
Funya-Usagi said:

good point. guess we'll have to wait and see what they give us
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Sep 24, 2013 8:11 AM
Jun 2013
I agree too, the disappearances in Angel Beats! always make me cry like a hungry baby. They're here and suddenly, no more, like if they had never been here in the first place. I really don't how to explain well, but I see that I'm not the only one thinking that way.

However, if we have the same issue in Refrain, some anime watchers could yell at copy...
Sep 24, 2013 8:18 AM

Aug 2012
Refrain no doubt. The sudden disappearance is more painful. And the more people involved, the more painful it gets, in which Refrain had.

We're here in a LB forum so I think most people will vote for Refrain though.
Sep 24, 2013 10:28 AM

Aug 2011
egnaro315 said:
Yeah, I have to agree with the instantly disappearing part.That's how fast people come and go in our lives. It's going to hit us hard. Imagine if Riki held Kengo's hand and then he slowly disappears. Riki's hand wouldn't 'fall limply by his side' if Kengo slowly disappears. Although I kind of wish they will give us some animation for the collapse of the world.

actually kengo does disappear slowly, you have to not click anything. i always thought he disappeared instantly as well until i replayed it.
Sep 24, 2013 11:04 AM

Sep 2012
julyan04 said:
Refrain no doubt. The sudden disappearance is more painful. And the more people involved, the more painful it gets, in which Refrain had.

We're here in a LB forum so I think most people will vote for Refrain though.

That's probably true lol. I (or someone else) will remake the poll when it finishes airing and make it a Clannad: After Story anime vs. Little Busters: Refrain anime thread for the scenes.
Sep 24, 2013 11:53 AM

Sep 2012
Jeez, I don´t understand why you guys always have to say that one is better than the other. To me, both are masterpieces of the highest order.
Sep 24, 2013 12:52 PM

Sep 2012
masterfxx1 said:
Jeez, I don´t understand why you guys always have to say that one is better than the other. To me, both are masterpieces of the highest order.

I made the thread specifically for people like you who choose not to compare them.
People will be enticed to choose one or the other when asked formally in a thread like this, even though many may have not even though to say which was better.
Sep 24, 2013 2:01 PM

Aug 2011
i've read on random forums of ppl getting super hype cuz of the MAL forums saying it's better than after story.

soooo, dear god jc staff don't make us look bad.

also, i've read from someone on nyaa saying the OVA should be released on the 30th.
don't exactly know where he got that information but it's possible.
Sep 24, 2013 3:04 PM

Sep 2012
Funya-Usagi said:
egnaro315 said:

actually kengo does disappear slowly, you have to not click anything. i always thought he disappeared instantly as well until i replayed it.

I see. So that means Riki was holding on until the bitter end eh. I wonder what his expression is going to look like.
Sep 24, 2013 3:24 PM

Sep 2012
Funya-Usagi said:
I read on random forums of ppl getting super hype cuz of the MAL forums saying it's better than after story.

Yeah, I'd feel like an idiot if JC Staff lets everyone down after how much we've been hyping it.
Sep 24, 2013 3:31 PM

Sep 2013
Have faith in JC Staff! Im sure they will bring us joy when we watch it :3
Sep 24, 2013 3:51 PM

Jul 2013
Funya-Usagi said:
i've read on random forums of ppl getting super hype cuz of the MAL forums saying it's better than after story.

also, i've read from someone on nyaa saying the OVA should be released on the 30th.
don't exactly know where he got that information but it's possible.

Jesus, I hope so, this wait is horrible. I mean to me it would be odd if they released the Little Busters! OVA AFTER Little Busters! ~Refrain~ first episode... but I guess we'll see
One and only member of Anime Heisenberg subs.

-Anime Heisenberg
Sep 24, 2013 3:59 PM

Sep 2012
DeathDoUsPart said:

>faith
>JC Staff
>no negative adjective
Not even once...
I wish VNs were more profitable so people would fund their adaptations better.
Sep 24, 2013 4:14 PM

Jan 2011
Oh wow. Very difficult decision.
Funya-Usagi said:
the farewells in LB better than the reminiscence scene in the clannad VISUAL NOVEL.

Kyoani's adaptation of that scene hit like a fucking TRUCK compared to the the visual novel counterpart.

This pretty much sums up how I feel. The Clannad vn didn't have much of an impact during the flower field scene while in the anime counterpart, I basically bawwed my eye out so much that my eyes would get puffy ahahaha//.

In the end, I would say Little Busters!, the farewells scene because of everyone's voice acting (Midorin was pure amazing here) and knowing that Masato, Kengo, and Kyousuke managed to do so much just for Rin and Riki. The anime counterpart of Clannad's flower field scene is pretty much a hair or two behind that scene for me.

@planetarian
stop making us suffer :( But yeah, if the farewells scene is executed well, I will be crying tears and happiness and sadness in that episode.
Sep 24, 2013 4:19 PM

Sep 2013
Vladz0r said:
DeathDoUsPart said:

>faith
>JC Staff
>no negative adjective
Not even once...

Can always Hope its better quality then Little busters S1. JC Staff did make good anime, Toradora for one + I really enjoyed Shakugan No Shana(Season 3 not so much, that dum Yuji going evil) + Sakurasou no pet na konojo.. Tho that anime needs a Season 2.
DeathyZASep 24, 2013 4:23 PM
Sep 24, 2013 9:11 PM

Aug 2010
First of all the most emotional/heartbreaking scene for me in Clannad was the one from episode 18. Ushio and Tomaya reconcile and he then describes Nagisa to Ushio while on a train. IMO that was one of the most heartbreaking scenes in anime history.

However even then my vote easily goes to the parting of the boys. Out of everything I've watched, played, or seen in my life I'd rank that as #1. No scene has ever hit me as hard as that scene. No matter how many times I watch it I still cry. The execution was just brilliant. It's like the whole LB was built up for that scene.

I pray to god that the anime executes that scene as well as the VN did.
Sep 24, 2013 9:29 PM

Sep 2012
DeathDoUsPart said:
Vladz0r said:
DeathDoUsPart said:

>faith
>JC Staff
>no negative adjective
Not even once...

Can always Hope its better quality then Little busters S1. JC Staff did make good anime, Toradora for one + I really enjoyed Shakugan No Shana(Season 3 not so much, that dum Yuji going evil) + Sakurasou no pet na konojo.. Tho that anime needs a Season 2.

Yeah, but there are different staff and producers that were in charge of those. They're all produced by Media Works or other LN companies with some money to fund it, and better directors/writers.
It's really all up to Warner Bros, their pressure on the director for the sqeuel, the new assistant director, and the story itself to prevail.

And I'd say there's only one scene that hit me harder in anything I've watched, played, read, etc, and that's the final arc of Muv-Luv Alternative. I hold Refrain higher overall, and it's more intricately and climactic imo, but Muv-Luv Alternative is one damn terrifying and immersive nakige/utsuge.
Refrain still hits harder after rewatching it, though, compared to Muv-Luv Alternative. Refrain is built on way too much, and the inevitability and meaning of it all just further adds to the impact.

I think Refrain feels highly rewatchable compared to other tearjerking experiences, that I think I wouldn't feel the same way about if I rewatched them.
Sep 26, 2013 6:07 PM

Aug 2012
^Agree with this one. Muv-Luv Alternative's climax was just too damn scary and heartbreaking. It gives you the feeling of helplessness during those times. It easily beats Refrain's final scenes but Refrain is very re-playable and had the more lasting impression. No matter how many times I replay Refrain, it just hits me too damn hard.
Sep 26, 2013 6:58 PM

Aug 2010
julyan04 said:
^Agree with this one. Muv-Luv Alternative's climax was just too damn scary and heartbreaking. It gives you the feeling of helplessness during those times. It easily beats Refrain's final scenes but Refrain is very re-playable and had the more lasting impression. No matter how many times I replay Refrain, it just hits me too damn hard.

For MLA
Sep 26, 2013 8:36 PM

Sep 2012
@Ragna
I would call that the major tone shift in MLA, similar to what Madoka has after like 3 episodes
I was referring to Operation Cherry Blossom.
They both majorly traumatized me at the time and I was crying for 10-15 minutes each, but I wouldn't feel the same if I replayed it now. It's me more of a one-time experience i think.
Sep 27, 2013 9:09 PM

Sep 2011
Having played the VN of Little Busters and watching After story + Playing VN. Refrain made me cry more. I balled like a baby in After story too ;_;, but more so during Refrain.
Sep 27, 2013 11:16 PM

Mar 2012
If Refrain is as good as people claim here then I guess I gotta finish first season by next week.
Sep 27, 2013 11:58 PM

Feb 2013
ninja88880 said:
If Refrain is as good as people claim here then I guess I gotta finish first season by next week.

Do it. Although, playing the VN is probably better.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

538 by PepegasLand »»
Apr 19, 12:46 PM

» Is it likely Little Busters Refrain will reach top 5 in MAL? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Oct 3, 2013

308 by polarbeararmy »»
Apr 16, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

351 by FUNNYDOGE »»
Apr 13, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2013

391 by Remurst »»
Apr 9, 2:48 AM

» How good?

kam1n0 - Dec 12, 2021

21 by Donkunsan »»
Apr 2, 2023 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.