Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 24 Discussion

Dec 20, 2014 2:55 PM

Gator said:
Finally Eren managed to transform, seriously why is he so attached to Annie anways?
He greatly admired Annie, and was trained in her unique fighting style during their years as trainees. He considered her to be a kind person beneath her cold exterior, and credited her with making him aware of the contradictions within the military system

Dec 21, 2014 1:56 PM

sim0n2170 said:
Gator said:
Finally Eren managed to transform, seriously why is he so attached to Annie anways?
He greatly admired Annie, and was trained in her unique fighting style during their years as trainees. He considered her to be a kind person beneath her cold exterior, and credited her with making him aware of the contradictions within the military system

I don't know about the manga, but I didn't really got that while watching the anime. He kinda learned her moves in hand-to-hand combat, but that's basically it. Don't know, it seems kinda forced to me.

Jan 12, 2015 2:25 PM

Omg all that action was awesome!!! Mikasa is such a boss but at the end when she was on the ground I was like nooooo but Eren came through!!! Damn all that blood he was shedding before he turned into Titan form...time for Eren to wreck Annie!!!

Just really wanna know why Annie is doing all of this and what her intentions are/were.

Jan 14, 2015 3:08 AM

That OST. Damn! And the action! So epic! One more episode to go.

Mar 21, 2015 9:50 AM

Awesomee OST.. Action.. CAT ~! Don't hurt her.

That blood all over Eren.. But he turned into titan.. thats ok

Apr 15, 2015 11:13 AM

Too much epicness this series <3
Music.. fights.. everything is awesome!

May 27, 2015 2:10 PM

Eren needs a ring - unless his hand tastes awesome.

May 29, 2015 11:20 AM

Jun 4, 2015 4:08 PM
4/5

Jul 20, 2015 10:02 PM

Epic episode for sure! So excited for the season finale now! 5/5

Aug 18, 2015 2:00 PM
A great episode but don't like what they did with making Eren so indecisive like a generic shonen MC.

Oct 14, 2015 5:08 AM

The opening is really growing on me lately!

Annie's cray

GO EREN!!!!

Ohmygosh one episode left!!

Oct 25, 2015 10:21 AM

And the epic last fight for the last cap

Oct 25, 2015 12:43 PM
Eren's Transformation Scene was badass ! 5/5 Episode

Mar 11, 2016 7:37 AM
Soli The Lewdy

Why do I get a feeling that Eren is holding back because he loves her??

May 4, 2016 5:51 AM

Annie is great, please don't kill her... pretty please? :)

May 13, 2016 11:49 PM
I'm surprised that they latched on to "must have a purpose" to transform, given that they've shown that Titans need sunlight to live, Annie didn't want to go underground, and both times he's failed to transform he was underground and out of sunlight. It seems more likely that he just needed sunlight.

Sep 11, 2016 8:06 PM

Holy shit what an episode.

Annie absolute cruel murdering again so much comrades of Eren, Mikasa and Armin. The conversation between Mikasa and Eren and especially Mikasas face, absolut unbelieveable face expression. O.O

Was nice to see the conversation with Erwin and Levi and how they planned everything before.

God that bite must hurt, so much blood and Eren was biting even more, but with all the doubts he had and fear to fight Annie I knew he would never be able to transform.

But at the end when he braced up with this timber beam his his chest and all the blood only to wreck Annie was absolut epic. His voice and his face, I had goosebumps. And then the punch holy moly.

Is it really only one more episode? I can't believe it :(

But this fight will be epic I'm 100% sure! GO EREN!!!!
Modified by Natsu88, Sep 11, 2016 8:10 PM

Oct 31, 2016 4:48 AM

IT'S ON BABY IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EREN GO KICK HER ASS!!!!!!!

Apr 5, 2017 10:37 PM

Anni got guts to be able to do that...makes you wonder or many more people are hiding ...who are actually titans

Sep 18, 2017 2:45 PM

That's right Eren, Falcon punch the shit out of her.

Nov 1, 2017 8:40 AM

That cliffhanger left just right, FT rampaging through town was lit aswell

Feb 26, 2018 8:50 PM

Annie is awesome, as always.

BTW, I think Eren still has feelings for Annie.

Anyhow, the last part of the episode was meh. We all knew Eren would transform. However, Annie destroying all the plans of the Survey Corps was badass. Glad mikasa finally got beaten down by a titan, by Annie no less.

Annie is the perfect titan. She killed all those with 3d gears with ease. I want more of her. But if she dies in the last episode, then Attack on Titan is bullshit series. The only reason I watch this is for Annie Leonhart.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 8, 11:02 PM

Epic was this episode! I could feel the adrenaline rushing throughout my body.
However, after reading other posts of this forum and re-watching it, I also observed some oversights in this episode. Why would Mikasa engage in fighting with the Female Titan when Eren was trapped under debris? This is somewhat out-of-character for her. Perhaps, she couldn't notice his condition. Armin too left him to chase the Female Titan, when it was clearly visible that he was impaled by a stake. I understand that he had to slow down the Titan but could've left after helping out Eren, especially when other soldiers were already engaged in fighting with it. Also, why couldn't the Female Titan notice that Attack Titan was running towards her despite all the lightning. I was confused whether to continue with this series through anime or manga. But after witnessing all these "errors", I guess I'll prefer the manga.
But thanks to this anime original content, Eren's transformation was way more powerful than that depicted in the manga. And kudos to the Studio and the Production for the action, animation and OST!

Whatever happens, happens.

Aug 17, 8:47 PM

Am I missing something? Was there some connection between Annie and Eren ever? I don't remember them saying two words to each other.

I remember Annie for SURE because back when they were all recruits I remember liking Annie the MOST! She was just funny. But I don't remember any connection whatsoever. So I don't really buy Eren's reluctance that "oh boohoo someone from my cadet class is a traitor so I can't be mad at them." He's been mad at all KINDS of people here. He's been stubborn. He's been making decisions on his own throughout this whole show. So why does he have ANY reluctance in stopping someone that he barely even talked to when he finds out from the two people he trusts the most (Armin and Mikasa) that she is the one that killed everyone he loved.

Why does he have ANY reluctance in that...

Sep 21, 2:15 AM
sim0n2170 said:
Gator said:

bro they had literally one scene together. gimme a break.

Sep 21, 2:16 AM
Why do they keep calling each other "comrade"? Is this supposed to be a communist society?

Sep 21, 2:20 AM

oceanmachine said:
sim0n2170 said:

bro they had literally one scene together. gimme a break.
5 year quote reply. Nice...

Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]

Preview MangaManga Store