Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 6, 2014 9:16 PM

Jul 2013
I already saw this movie sub like almost a year ago. today saw it again but in theaters. my god, the dub made me loved the movie so much more and laughed than I did on sub. well fucking worth watching in theaters and so happy with the dub
Aug 6, 2014 11:10 PM

Apr 2013
One of the best theater experiences I've had, I'm so happy I was able to go with my brother. The theater was the liveliest I've ever seen it (and probably ever will, I swear the fans are just that kooky), and everyone just had a great time. The humor was superb, delivering the laughs as intended. The action was still awesome to see, especially the climatic battle. Beerus was a great character, I enjoyed him immensely. The movie's just beautiful to look at, it was such a thrill.

I understand there's issues with the movie (albeit some are nitpicky, but understandable), but that didn't kill the enjoyment. It was still a fun ride. Thank Kami the movie got a nationwide release for this week because hardly anything of value comes here.
Aug 7, 2014 11:57 PM

Jan 2008
It was a humorous movie but not as enjoyable as I had expected. The ending felt quite anticlimatic. Though since I'm not a big DBZ fan there are probably elements I'm not understanding nor care to understand.
Aug 9, 2014 3:28 PM

Aug 2013
Just finished watching it in theaters, and the movie was pretty funny, I was expecting things to be more serious, but I found it enjoyable. I like Beerus though, he's an awesome guy, it surprised me that Goku couldn't defeat him, but I give him respect for not going through with destroying the planet.

The theater was packed though, didn't think so many people in my area would love DBZ so much xD
Aug 9, 2014 3:32 PM

Oct 2012
Best Dragon Ball movie excluding the Trunks and Bardock specials by far. Beerus is one of the more interesting characters and antagonists in Dragon Ball history, even including the canon ones.
Aug 14, 2014 7:48 PM

May 2014
Nostalgia, yeah.. thats the right word.

Since I haven't watched anything related to Dragon Ball for past 10 years or maybe more.. I must say it felt really good to be back as I was a huge DB fan back in the day.

Surprisingly the movie was quite awesome!
Sep 13, 2014 10:34 PM

Aug 2012
I don't know why I haven't posted in here yet. I've seen the movie three times, the first two times subbed & the last time, in theaters dubbed. Needless to say, the last time was by far the most enjoyable. In fact, it was by far the funnest movie going experience I've ever had.

First off, Dragon Ball Z, like many others, was *the* show of my childhood and it's been a dream of mine for I don't know how long to see DBZ in theaters. To finally accomplish that with my favorite movie in the franchise, was easily a dream come true. Anyway, the movie's hilarious & the action sequence at the end was amazing. & seeing it in the theaters with a bunch of people who are invested in the series, just really enhances. For example, when Vegeta started kicking Beerus's ass for awhile after he slapped Bulma, Vegeta practically got a standing ovation. I mean, I don't think anyone stood up because that'd be rude (I sat front row, so someone could've) but there was a lot of clapping and cheering.

It was a fantastic nostalgia trip and I definitely wouldn't have worked nearly as well for me had I not grown up with the series but so what? The movie was made for people like e & it excelled at pretty much everything it was aiming for, great, great film. Okay, SSJ God is a little bullshit but I thought it worked well enough in the confines of the movie.
Oct 15, 2014 6:27 PM

Aug 2013
Janethan23 said:
1lau said:
Videl's baby is the future Pai right?

If the creator(Toriyama) goes on and writes Videl's unborn child as a BOY then GT evaporates into oblivion.
[quote=Janethan23]
1lau said:
Videl's baby is the future Pai right?

Yesssss....DO IT.
Oct 25, 2014 8:08 PM

Aug 2012
The wait for the english dub was damn worth it, so much nostalgia!

9/10
Nov 20, 2014 6:46 PM

Mar 2013
Oh my gosh, finally got around to seeing this. There were so many moments where my reaction was "WTF?!" or "Bullsh*t!"

Still, the fight scenes were good, even if they were a little hard to believe (No property damage at all? Goku "learned" SS God? How is he breathing in space?). 8/10, just like the rest of the DBZ media.
Dec 25, 2014 9:14 AM

Apr 2011
-A God was going to destroy the Earth for the pudding Didn't see that coming haha

-Vegeta's performance is so hilarious LOL

-"You hit my Bulma!" --> Can't get enough of this XD

-Vegeta surpassed Goku Wow, just wow lol

-Super Saiyan God is awesome.

Jan 3, 2015 11:33 PM

Oct 2010
Vegeta dancing is epic!

"You hit my Bulma!"
Jan 4, 2015 9:57 PM

Mar 2014
@Terrestrious
I know exactly what you mean! The experience was unlike any other cinema experience. When Goku came after Bill beat the Z Fighters, 3/4s of the room were cheering & clapping. The entire time was just awesome.
Mar 3, 2015 9:37 PM

Jan 2008
Just watched it.

I absolutely adored the movie. Some have stated that Battle of Gods is a step back in terms of seriousness and went to its goofy/comedic style, but I found it to be refreshing. The best parts of Dragonball was to me its gags, humour, the sense of hope and friendship.

I really enjoyed the appearance of Emperor Pilaf, Shu and Mai, as I have watched the original Dragonball. It was really nostalgic to see them again and it was cute to see Mai and Trunks at the end. I have a soft spot for shippings.

But what I loved most was Beerus and Whis. Hands down the best characters and I'm glad they are back in Return of F. I honestly can't wait to see what role they play next.
Mar 10, 2015 4:57 AM

Sep 2011
I love Dragon ball Z.
Mar 25, 2015 8:04 PM

Dec 2008
Really enjoyed this movie. I'm glad it wasn't overwhelmingly fight centric. The slice-of-life/banter moments during Bulma's birthday were a load of fun, and seeing Vegeta's rage over Bulma getting slapped was incredible <3 Such a manly man <333333

8/10
Mar 27, 2015 7:50 PM
May 2011
Eh finally got around to watching it.

The movie was hilarious, everything else didn't make much sense.

Goku gets a huge power up just because he experienced the god form?

And he seemed to be doing better in the fight after he lost the god form than during it...

I also don't understand why beerus even cared enough about frieza to talk about him. His power level at the time was pathetic by todays standards.

Also he knew about all the kais but not about Majin buu?
TylerrMar 27, 2015 8:10 PM
Mar 29, 2015 4:33 AM
Jul 2018
can't believe i've only just watched this now.

it was clearly something aimed for long time fans of the series. which is why i really loved it haha

9/10 for me
Apr 16, 2015 1:03 AM

Nov 2009
That was amazing, Like even better then what I thought it was going to be and Beerus was an awesome antagonist, Hopefully hes a recurring character in this lost decade material.
Apr 25, 2015 7:59 AM

Jul 2007
Hehe well this was fun. We got out usual dbz power ups and for once the heroes lost :V I didn't expect that. Vegeta going kinda out of character doesn't fit well with me but hey.. It's been some time now I guess I might just be overreacting. Overall I would say this movie is nothing amazing but well it's a must for every dbz fan out there that much is for sure xD
May 3, 2015 7:09 AM

Nov 2013
So charming, the db universe know how to retain its charms.
And trunks having a gf is just too adorable.
May 9, 2015 10:56 PM

Sep 2013
Comedy wise it was really good. Had the original Dragon Ball vibe, but, everything else was just not so good.

Animation was good and the CGI suits the action scenes really well, but I'm not digging the new artstyle/colors/drawings.

6/10 to this one. Nothing to get excited for.

If the new series is like that I see myself not liking it.
May 20, 2015 2:41 AM
Sep 2011
Wow. A DBZ movie where I wasn't totally bored. I have faith in this new generation of DBZ movies.

Now too thrilled with the revelation that Frieza only destroyed Planet Vegeta because Beerus told him to. They could have left that dialog out and nothing would have changed. Also Goku wasn't the one who truly ousted Frieza.

Ahhh I've gotten so used to TeamFourStar's voices that Funimation's Dub voices took a little bit to get used to again. I didn't expect Beerus to have such a mature, deep voice. I expected something more childish or shrill given his character and cat-like design.

Poor Vegeta, first peeing himself with fright over Broly and now this.

Most of the comedy was good but I found myself wishing the Pilaf trio would go away. They may have de-aged, but they've still passed their prime, like the Team Rocket Trio in Pokemon.

XD Gohan contributes so little these days that he's actually doing more harm than good.

I thought it kind of odd that Goku would take issue with the fact that the SSG powers weren't the result of his own training. The Spirit Bomb wasn't his own power and he had no problem relying on it when one or more worlds need saving.

All in all a fine romp through a nostalgic series. If DBZ is making a comeback I approve.
Jun 5, 2015 5:25 AM

Feb 2013
Well, I finally got around to watching this and for the most part I really enjoyed it.

My only real complaint is that there wasn't really all that much fighting for a DBZ film, just way too much screen time wasted on certain things imo. Like the Pilaf gang for instance, a quick cameo would have been fine, but the amount of screen time they took up was just silly.

Oh, and I just have to say LOL @ Vegeta in this movie, the whole stage scene was probably the funniest yet weirdest thing Ive ever seen, amazing. I never thought Id see the prince of all sayains doing anything quite like that, lmao. Also, as a huge Vegeta fan, his rage moment against Beerus was definitely my favorite part of the movie.

But yeah, it was nice to see Goku and everyone else back after all these years, much nostalgia <3. I'll be looking forward to watching the next film once its been dubbed.

8/10
Jun 10, 2015 2:01 AM

Sep 2014
Wow. I'm pleasantly surprised. That hour and a half went by so quickly that I had to check the movie's length online; I swear it was under 40 minutes

The only thing I didn't like was the occasional use of nasty-ass CGI

Also, Videl looked 10x hotter than she did in the show. Just slayin'
Jun 16, 2015 6:56 AM
Mar 2012
I came here to express my thoughts on this movie as someone who's been familiar with the Dragonball series for years. I rate this 2 out of 10 and I'm being generous. The only good thing about this terrible movie was the quality of the animation, that's it. The fact that it's considered "canon" makes this even worse since filler movies are levels above this.
So what's wrong with it? Right off the bat:
1/
The term "God" being thrown around feels like a cheap, uncreative way to try to impress people, this movie is shooting out every 10sec "I want to impress you" instead of actually impressing you by being good.
The term "God" already existed in this series since Goku was fighting King Piccolo, the series came up with tons of existences above "God" which makes this silly. So this coming from the author himself, it's just saddening and disappointing.
2/
The SSJGod whatever is a stupid recolor of a regular SSJ that even looks a lot like Kaioken. It isn't creative.
The SSJGod is obtained by holding hands with 5 pure hearted sayajins, that's something cheesy Pokemon movies would laugh at.
The SSJGod which is dimensions stronger than a regular SSJ is obtained easier, better known (shenlong talking about it made me facepalm) and existed a lot more in the past (before planet vegeta became full of "bad intentions"). This is insanely silly, the dumbest DB series fan would come up with something better and they are telling me this came straight from the author?
Goku goes SSJGod with a quarter sayajin that isn't even born yet... what the actual fuck?
3/
Bills or whatever that thing is called talks about Freeza as someone who's slightly weaker than him. The same guy that was defeated by someone who just became a SSJ is slightly weaker than someone who takes down SSJ3 in two hits. That's fucking stupid. Cell is dimensions stronger than Freeza. Buu is dimensions stronger than Cell. Freeza's buddy plays with Buu like a toy and you want to tell me these guys knew eachother? The author is throwing shit at his own series. This is even more retarded than the existence of Vegeta's small brother.

This shouldn't even be called a movie, some guy wakes up goes to earth and is like "if you don't show me what I saw in my dream I'll destroy the planet" then he battles Goku and that's it, the whole "movie" 's content. This was in theaters? wtf?
The author couldn't even come up with a better reason to group the Z warriors, it's always the same stupid party bullshit.
At a certain point regular SSJ Vegeta and SSJ Goku beat the shit out of Bills, next level plot holes disregarding what was said few minutes ago in the same movie.
I'll stop here because I'm trying hard to forget I ever watched it, the author has gone senile and lost credibility.
Jun 18, 2015 4:16 PM
May 2014
Shaduge said:
I came here to express my thoughts on this movie as someone who's been familiar with the Dragonball series for years. I rate this 2 out of 10 and I'm being generous. The only good thing about this terrible movie was the quality of the animation, that's it. The fact that it's considered "canon" makes this even worse since filler movies are levels above this.
So what's wrong with it? Right off the bat:
1/
The term "God" being thrown around feels like a cheap, uncreative way to try to impress people, this movie is shooting out every 10sec "I want to impress you" instead of actually impressing you by being good.
The term "God" already existed in this series since Goku was fighting King Piccolo, the series came up with tons of existences above "God" which makes this silly. So this coming from the author himself, it's just saddening and disappointing.
2/
The SSJGod whatever is a stupid recolor of a regular SSJ that even looks a lot like Kaioken. It isn't creative.
The SSJGod is obtained by holding hands with 5 pure hearted sayajins, that's something cheesy Pokemon movies would laugh at.
The SSJGod which is dimensions stronger than a regular SSJ is obtained easier, better known (shenlong talking about it made me facepalm) and existed a lot more in the past (before planet vegeta became full of "bad intentions"). This is insanely silly, the dumbest DB series fan would come up with something better and they are telling me this came straight from the author?
Goku goes SSJGod with a quarter sayajin that isn't even born yet... what the actual fuck?
3/
Bills or whatever that thing is called talks about Freeza as someone who's slightly weaker than him. The same guy that was defeated by someone who just became a SSJ is slightly weaker than someone who takes down SSJ3 in two hits. That's fucking stupid. Cell is dimensions stronger than Freeza. Buu is dimensions stronger than Cell. Freeza's buddy plays with Buu like a toy and you want to tell me these guys knew eachother? The author is throwing shit at his own series. This is even more retarded than the existence of Vegeta's small brother.

This shouldn't even be called a movie, some guy wakes up goes to earth and is like "if you don't show me what I saw in my dream I'll destroy the planet" then he battles Goku and that's it, the whole "movie" 's content. This was in theaters? wtf?
The author couldn't even come up with a better reason to group the Z warriors, it's always the same stupid party bullshit.
At a certain point regular SSJ Vegeta and SSJ Goku beat the shit out of Bills, next level plot holes disregarding what was said few minutes ago in the same movie.
I'll stop here because I'm trying hard to forget I ever watched it, the author has gone senile and lost credibility.

I had a lot of the same thoughts as this person.

Also, I feel that most of the first hour was pointless and that many of the characters weren't themselves. And it seemed super weird that Bulma was gonna give away all the dragon balls to whoever won the bingo tournament
Also, by tagging on "god" to the super saiyan name is kinda like saying there wont be any new transformations after Goku learn how permanental control the god's transformation (caused what's more powerful than a god). I did like the design of SSG, though...
Jul 5, 2015 11:09 PM

Mar 2015
I really enjoyed it! Beerus might be my new favorite DB villain. He's just so cute and badass!

It took a bit too long getting to the main fight though, and I thought that whole sequence with Emperor Pilaf and his minions was boring, and just made the wait longer.

Also, Super Saiyan God was kinda anticlimatic, although I did like the design. And the epic fight that followed made you not even care anymore.

So, overall, great movie,and I can't wait to see Beerus show up more in Super!
AniManiac0607Jul 5, 2015 11:13 PM
Jul 24, 2015 12:10 AM

Jan 2013
It gained me when an unborn girl made difference in a fight to protect the Earth and humanity.
Jul 27, 2015 1:38 PM

Mar 2010
This was disappointing. After all the hype, I expected something better than a plot that could be summed up in one sentence and pointless filler humour that wasn't even funny. 6/10
Aug 10, 2015 7:54 PM
Jul 2013
So when Beerus in the said Goku was the 2nd strongest he ever fought - was he talking about Whis being Number 1 or did i misunderstand that?

Well, great nostalgic movie overall - god mode was kinda meh though
Aug 10, 2015 8:00 PM

Mar 2014
GToast said:
So when Beerus in the said Goku was the 2nd strongest he ever fought - was he talking about Whis being Number 1 or did i misunderstand that?
Well, since he said Whis is stronger than him, it only makes sense that Whis is the strongest guy he's fought.
Aug 15, 2015 12:03 AM

Dec 2013
Dat nostalgia! Forgot how much I love this series and it's characters :)

Beerus was an awesome character. He's so damn funny! That wasabi scene at the end was gold XD

Vegeta going full on tsundere was also great to see. Gotta love that dance.

Goku vs Beerus was great. Loved that OST that played when he went super sayain! Also liked his personal thoughts on attaining the god form. The sayain race really do have a very strong sense of pride.

Also the scene with Videl was really nice

Overall really enjoyed this movie 8/10
Aug 17, 2015 7:38 PM
Sep 2010
Lord Bills was such an interesting character. I was surprised that Goku lost at the end, but I know one day he will surpass him, so it's alright. I really enjoyed this movie. It's going to be one of my favorites.
Uploader53
Aug 19, 2015 11:07 PM

May 2015
after marathoning from the original DB to GT i finally get to see battle of gods this is the best movie out all the dbz movies imo the only thing i hate is how they made a joke out of vegeta while it was funny to see vegeta dance and persuade beerus not to destroy earth it hurt he's character alot oh well 9/10
Aug 19, 2015 11:53 PM

Mar 2014
Lazyotk said:
after marathoning from the original DB to GT i finally get to see battle of gods this is the best movie out all the dbz movies imo the only thing i hate is how they made a joke out of vegeta while it was funny to see vegeta dance and persuade beerus not to destroy earth it hurt he's character alot oh well 9/10
No it didn't, it showed how much he's grown as a character -- that was the whole point of Goku & Beerus mentioning him in their conversation. Have you forgetting his 'Final Atonement'? That moment showed us that Vegeta cares for his family; four years later after fighting to save the universe from Buu, it's only natural for him to care about saving Earth. Sure the antics were embarrassing for him, but the meaning behind it developed him even further.
Aug 20, 2015 5:25 AM
Feb 2008
So Goku wasn't happy that he acquired his god powers only by getting help from others?

That's funny. Could've sworn Goku had relied on, even begged, people to give him energy to defeat opponents in the past. Pretty sure he desperately wanted to fuse with Vegeta to defeat Buu, too. He didn't seem to have any misgivings about doing that, as whatever was at stake took precedence over Goku's pride, which was never really a prominent character trait of Goku's...

Another thing with the new stuff is that we're really seeing Toriyama's resentment of the Cell and Buu arcs, given that they're essentially being whitewashed and priority is being given to Toriyama's preferred endpoint to the original series in Frieza. When you have a powerful deity coming down from outerspace who has slept for several decades, it does make sense that he wouldn't know of the androids and Cell; his main reference point should be the most powerful in the universe when he entered his slumber... But wasn't Buu also from outer space and many multitudes more powerful than Frieza? Why did Beerus not even recognize the guy who wouldn't give him pudding? Of course, you can put it down to a lapse in memory, which is an established character trait of Beerus, and understandable given how more powerful than Buu he is, bu then what was it about Frieza that made him worthy of being acknowledged when the series has established that Buu was stronger. Again, the answer is evidently that Toriyama just doesn't care for those story arcs but does like Frieza, but it does make for pretty awkward viewing all the same.

The CG looked like crap, too.
Aug 20, 2015 6:28 AM

Mar 2014
bigeaze said:
So Goku wasn't happy that he acquired his god powers only by getting help from others?

That's funny. Could've sworn Goku had relied on, even begged, people to give him energy to defeat opponents in the past. Pretty sure he desperately wanted to fuse with Vegeta to defeat Buu, too. He didn't seem to have any misgivings about doing that, as whatever was at stake took precedence over Goku's pride, which was never really a prominent character trait of Goku's...
You do understand that there's a difference between desiring help from others in order to do something, which is simply using a one-time power that is not yours and not something you can use and it's simply for that one move, and attaining a power that is yours and you yourself use as it is a power-increase, right? If you still don't understand, I guess I can dumb it down: the Spirit Bomb is a technique that uses power of others that Goku can not use for himself and can only use for the Spirit Bomb; whereas SSG is a power-increase for Goku himself and something that he can do whatever the fuck he wants with. Furthermore, your gripe with him seeking Fusion is also unwarranted as Fusion power-up is something that he does not take full credit of, it is him merging with another and not him absorbing another, thus becoming stronger not because he uses someone else's power but because he combines with someone else's power.

But wasn't Buu also from outer space and many multitudes more powerful than Frieza? Why did Beerus not even recognize the guy who wouldn't give him pudding?
Because the Buu that terrorized the universe destroying it and the Buu that declined him of a pudding cup look entirely different. The Buu -- the real Buu -- that was going around destroying shit since time immemorial, was Kid Buu; the Buu that Beerus encountered in BoG was a much weaker fat fuck. Furthermore, just as Beerus goes on perennial slumbers, so did Kid Buu, which indicates to us either three things: A)Beerus knew about Kid Buu and decided to sleep even longer as Buu would be doing his job for him, or B)Coincidentally, when one was asleep the other was awake, or C)Beerus was not a God during Buu's time (it's evident near the end of this movie that you may not need to be born a God of Destruction like Kais are born Kais, since Beerus offered Goku his spot one day, therefore it's safe to assume the possibility of Beerus acceding that title). And before you ask why he couldn't know about Fat Buu, remember that when Kid Buu absorbed GSK and became fat, Buu was immediately sealed after the fact.

Of course, you can put it down to a lapse in memory, which is an established character trait of Beerus, and understandable given how more powerful than Buu he is, bu then what was it about Frieza that made him worthy of being acknowledged when the series has established that Buu was stronger.
A spider can destroy an ant in an instant, yet we can step on that very spider with as much effort as we do for the ant -- Beerus is us, the spider is Buu and Frieza is the ant. As for why Beerus commended the victory over Frieza and not even dignify Buu's existence, it's simply because Beerus & Frieza had a relationship, we are even told they got along well (or because, like you said, he forgot). So it's understandable for him to remark the defeat of an associate than a random.

Again, the answer is evidently that Toriyama just doesn't care for those story arcs but does like Frieza, but it does make for pretty awkward viewing all the same.
Evidently not because in RoF Buu's legacy was acknowledged when Frieza was revived, because his subordinate informed him that Goku beat Buu, to which Frieza replied “Papa told me never to lay a hand on only two people: God of Destruction Beerus, and Majin Buu."
ziggy_ZAug 20, 2015 6:36 AM
Oct 13, 2015 11:27 PM
Oct 2012
i like it.
All hail yogurt
Feb 27, 2016 8:07 PM

Dec 2014
I really like how Vegeta snapped.. Fum seeing different side of him. Epic movie
Apr 1, 2016 4:08 PM

Jul 2013
Wtf was that ? Really not the DBZ I remember watching as a kid.
Vegeta was the only good thing about it. The whole world was in danger of being completely destroyed...
Sure didn't fucking feel like it. Absolutely terrible story telling. Fuck this movie.
4/10.
LivingANightmareApr 1, 2016 4:11 PM
May 1, 2016 1:04 AM

Jun 2008
Why the hell is Pilaf and gang kids. That happened in GT didn't it and this show seemed before GT.

Also the enemy not just being another evil crazy they just had to win was good but the fight in the end seemed like a computer game a little too much and Goku pulled another asspull from his ass in the end there where he went God mode after he lost it.

MagicFlier said:
Videl made the movie better :|

They made her uglier with that stupid haircut. She looked awesome with her boy hair in the Buu saga.
Mar 31, 2019 11:19 PM

Apr 2008
Ken_of_Hokuto said:

That scene with Sheng Long pretty much just shitting his pants is not funny, it's disrespectful. Vegeta dancing and singing, being an all-around ass kisser made my heart cry.
haha seriously, funny shit.
May 5, 2019 1:29 AM

Dec 2012
The Kaioshin's sense something.
Goku training in his Jordan gear.
Beerus and Whis.
Beerus wiped out the dinosaurs. lol
lol at Beerus saying that's the length of a TV anime episode.
Bulma birthday.
lol at Kame Sennin asking for X-rated dvds.
Beerus has arrived.
Goku is a big baka.
Goku gets knocked the fuck out.
Vegeta.
Dat flashback.
lol at Beerus break dancing.
Pilaf and co. as kids.
Trunks finds Pilaf and co.
lol at Pilaf and co. getting scared of Goten because he looks like Goku.
lol at Trunks lying about havinga girlfriend.
lol at Mai saying she's 41.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 28, 2019 5:16 AM
Jan 2017
So I realize this movie came out 2 years before Dragon Ball Super, but I Thought this movie was pretty Good. 8/10 sole because It was pretty much the same as the 1st couple of episodes of the series w/ a few extra scenes. I especially liked the end of the battle where Beerus "destroyed earth" it was a lot funnier than just pretending to fall asleep.
Jan 2, 2020 6:18 PM

Jan 2011
Felt like the whole thing was on fast forward.
Aug 10, 2020 7:20 PM
Nov 2019
Incredible movie, gave me so many feelings maybe it could be better but it gave us the return of the classic series
Narrativen, music, fighting, concept, story all are actually very good
I gave it 9/10 but i feels like this at lest deserve at very least 8+
So after rewatching again it still feels like 9 to me
The fights & vegeta s engraged bulma scene was awesome
For Balance i gave it 10 lol
Jan 25, 2021 5:18 AM

Jun 2019
Really enjoyed the movie, actually more than I anticipated. You don't see Goku givin' up many times. Do you? Beerus was great as well. Also, Loved Vegeta.
Apr 4, 2021 4:56 AM

Jan 2013
Rewatching it in English dub this time to start watching Super.

Beerus' cat like features and struggling to wake up was funny.
Lmao, Vegeta's desperate dance was too good!

Gotta say that I enjoyed it a lot more with the dub as that's why I was used to.
Even enjoyed it enough to go from an 8 to a 9/10.

Now for Resurrection F and Super ^^
Aug 26, 2021 11:03 PM
Jan 2021
Brigandi said:
i actually enjoyed it more than i thought.
i smiled all stupid like when i saw that my favorite character and childhood crush Mai return and turned into a loli~!

Lol your crush was mai chan?
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Q&A: I don't understand some things...

waalex11 - Jun 26, 2015

3 by MrFanatic »»
Aug 27, 2021 12:42 AM

» Is Toriyama ignoring GT?

Wolf_Xll - Sep 15, 2013

36 by VaskoKasko »»
Apr 14, 2019 2:45 AM

» Did Vegeta become better, or worse character by the Dragon Ball Z Movie 14: Kami to Kami movie? Since he first appeared, that is...

Kleferi - Mar 17, 2015

8 by Milennin »»
Jun 3, 2016 1:12 PM

» His name is Beerus.

ChairForceOne - Mar 9, 2015

5 by deg »»
Aug 15, 2015 12:13 AM

» Time for a new VA for Goku?

mechian - Nov 10, 2014

8 by IntroverTurtle »»
Mar 4, 2015 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.