Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2013 2:56 AM

Apr 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ichigo could hardly believe her mom is a legendary idol. You slowpoke. So the other girls and even Raichi found Miya's true identity. Masquerade takes one final performance before permanently retiring.

Aand two episodes left. The Queen cup will start next week! Looking foward to it.
MagitoSep 13, 2013 8:18 AM
Sep 13, 2013 6:42 AM

Aug 2013
Magito said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ichigo could hardly believe her mom is a legendary idol. You slowpoke. So the other girls and even Raichi found Miya's true identity. Masquerade takes one final performance before permanently retiring.

Aand two episodes left. The Queen cup will start next month. Looking foward to it.

By next month, you mean next week?
"You sing do,I sing re,You sing re, I sing mi,whatever you sing I will always be higher!"
– Seira
Sep 13, 2013 6:43 AM

Dec 2011
Magito said:
Aand two episodes left. The Queen cup will start next month. Looking foward to it.

More like next week.
Still, as i said in the previous chapter forum Ichigo is a little slow for those kind of things.

Well... i only hope for ther second season to have more songs, so we don't have to listen and see the same performance for several weeks in a row.
Sep 13, 2013 8:27 AM

Apr 2011
Oops! My bad! That's really embarrassing.

Good thing, we don't have to wait years for a 2nd season like other shows.
Sep 13, 2013 8:47 AM

Apr 2011
Yeah, Ichigo's a slowpoke XD but it's one of her charms :P

Miya-san is so beautiful..
I wonder if Mizuki would still be the champ in Queen Cup o_O
Sep 13, 2013 9:57 AM

Jun 2008
Is there a bit of plot hole here or did I miss something? Ringo says she called herself "Miya" from "Hoshimiya." But it was after leaving Masquerade that she got married, and she's Hoshimiya now. So wouldn't her name have been different when she was in Masquerade?

Funnily enough, this doesn't have to apply to Hime because Orihime is her given name, not her family name.
Sep 13, 2013 11:22 AM

Mar 2013
They climbed a mountain with bare hands and no equippment whatsoever... Badass idols are BADASS
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Sep 13, 2013 12:30 PM

Jul 2008
Redfoxoffire said:
Is there a bit of plot hole here or did I miss something? Ringo says she called herself "Miya" from "Hoshimiya." But it was after leaving Masquerade that she got married, and she's Hoshimiya now. So wouldn't her name have been different when she was in Masquerade?

Funnily enough, this doesn't have to apply to Hime because Orihime is her given name, not her family name.

Good point! I didn't even think about that.

Zaraquiel99 said:

Well... i only hope for ther second season to have more songs, so we don't have to listen and see the same performance for several weeks in a row.

I think the season had plenty of songs to be honest.

If you include the OP/ED singles, which the girls have also performed in concerts, there were 23 songs. 23 songs across 50 episodes is not a bad ratio at all. (A few were insert songs but not performed).

~~~

I think it is badass how Miya and Hime walk into their costumes instead of run like the other girls. It really screams hbic. I love how they wink at each other in the concert too.

I wonder how many idols have died drying to climb Angely Mountain~
Gar_LoganSep 13, 2013 12:55 PM
Sep 13, 2013 6:01 PM

Oct 2012
Ichigo is slow on the uptake
Sep 13, 2013 10:52 PM

Apr 2011
Master_Yoma said:
Ichigo is slow on the uptake

Well, every people who know her that she's an Airhead type. A typical moe airhead type. And some fans finds it be one of her charming points.
Sep 14, 2013 1:53 PM

Sep 2009
ahaha, that was unexpected question Ichigo. XD
I can't wait for the Queen cap.. but I'm excited to see the sequel more :D
I hope there will be some dramas in the next season :/
Dec 28, 2013 8:07 PM

Nov 2007
SUPERHUMAN IDOLS. They put Accel World's Silver crow to shame.
Apr 30, 2014 10:33 PM

Jan 2009
1. Ichigo's mom just got even hawter. How can they just climb up the mountain like that?

2. So mizuki knew all this time that ichigo is the daughter of miya

7/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
May 31, 2014 11:40 PM

Feb 2008
Redfoxoffire said:

They haven't really clarified the timeline yet, its possible that she met Taichi before becoming an idol and took her stage name from his family name because it sounded better than anything she could come up with from her original family name. Its also possible that she was Hoshimiya even before she married, I'm not sure how common that family name is.
Aug 22, 2014 12:50 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
How does Asuka even get down the mountain? The elevator is broken so the only way down is climbing down the mountain. Unless for some odd reason, Asuka has a helicopter spot at her place.

I like how Ichigo and Ringo peacefully climb up the mountain like it's a piece of cake. I'd be scared to even look up.

Masquerade delivers one final performance before Ringo and Orihime return to their current duties.

Nov 19, 2014 10:13 AM
Aug 2012
Mizuki san is always so kind) and she was shining while standing right before the legendary unit!
Nov 29, 2015 6:47 PM

Apr 2012
You'd think they'd at least have stairs just in case the elevator gets broken down.

Ichigo and Ringo climbing up the mountain. Clearly badassery runs in their family.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jun 6, 2016 1:56 PM

Dec 2013
Them climbing the mountain together was really funny, and Ichigo's new premium coord looks great.

Mizuki seems rested now. I wonder if she'll actually be beaten or not. I'd kind of prefer her to stay undefeated.
May 1, 2017 10:51 PM

Feb 2014
"To performers, cards are life itself. They're the foundation all idols build their careers on."
Of course you'd say that, Ms Designer lady (and producers trying to sell merchs). I would say that's the most superficial aspect of it. Everything besides that, like your passion, determination, talent and SKILLS, are a hell of a lot more important than a flashy dress. The outfit at the end of the day is just an accessory.

And Ichigo's mom is now officially one of the best moms in anime.
Sep 11, 2020 4:00 AM

Feb 2017
Hoshimiya Mama confirmed best waifu. I fell in love with her voice
addictedtolivingSep 11, 2020 5:22 AM
Sep 6, 2021 2:17 PM

Feb 2020
Sweet and wholesome episode. I liked the conversation between Ichigo and Ringo. It was nice to hear those stories of Ringo's childhood and how she formed her idol unit with Hime.

That mountain climbing was again so ridiculous, lol. Superhuman idols.

It's sad that it was Masquerade's last performance.

SerafosMar 2, 8:29 AM
Jan 29, 1:46 AM

May 2019
What a numbskull Ichigo, isn't that what makes her cute and charming ? Even Raichi could sniff out her mother just from TV lol. Ichigo really states out many wonderful reasons why she want to be an idol and look how far she have come. Cliff climbing is a good analogy of determination and hardwork to achieve your dream so in here it's totally fine even if it's actually ridiculous that you have to climb without any safety rope or alternative steps.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 79 Discussion

billybob300c - Apr 24, 2014

18 by aloradear »»
Yesterday, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.