Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 18, 2013 2:17 PM

Jan 2011
Quick, put Febri in a freezer and unfreeze her when they found a solution!
But that would be too boring, better do it the hard way.
And... I really don't know who that person in the jail is, whatever. x)
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 16, 2013 8:31 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Episode that puts the cards on the table, while giving a sense of superficiality in some circumstances narrative, sin, as the poor quality fielded by JC Staff with unappealing designs. Pure animations were down a bit, a pity to note this down, it was fantastic the series so far! D:
Plot that takes great, the premises are to my liking, now you just have to see how it will develop the ideas!
Telestina came back to visit us! LOL
I enjoy it, I want to see his other performances! ROTFL
For this sudden drop quelgi blunders narrative and the episode would deserve one point less, but I will not punish him.
I hope it is successful only with this episode.
Dec 1, 2013 10:58 PM

Dec 2010
72 hours or 3 episodes to be exact. Anyways, the episode was really good this time.

ssjokg said:
Kinda hard to believe that after all those antagonists in Index and Railgun the best he/she could come up with were these lame ass wannabe villains.
Right? I was more intimidated by that weird-brows girl from Season 1.

Yause said:
Kamachi mentioned that Railgun anime is a mishmash of what he wants, what his editors at Ascii want, and what the series planners (Warner, Nagai, Minakami, etc.) want. The final product is what they collectively agreed on, so there's always going to be a compromise to please each person involved.
That explains a lot. Tbh I imagine that their meetings are something like this arc's evil geeks gatherings, haha.
Dec 1, 2013 11:01 PM

Aug 2009
Meritas said:
72 hours or 3 episodes to be exact. Anyways, the episode was really good this time.

ssjokg said:
Kinda hard to believe that after all those antagonists in Index and Railgun the best he/she could come up with were these lame ass wannabe villains.
Right? I was more intimidated by that weird-brows girl from Season 1.

Yause said:
Kamachi mentioned that Railgun anime is a mishmash of what he wants, what his editors at Ascii want, and what the series planners (Warner, Nagai, Minakami, etc.) want. The final product is what they collectively agreed on, so there's always going to be a compromise to please each person involved.
That explains a lot. Tbh I imagine that their meetings are something like this arc's evil geeks gatherings, haha.

I imagine that his role is similar to Shinobu's.Trying to fix whatever they were trying to do.
Jan 8, 2014 3:22 AM

Nov 2012
telestina!!!
yeah... the dark side of academy city .. I like that name hoho :3
oh sisters show up.. still cute .. :3 really love these girls :3
and.. febri has a sister :o
Mar 28, 2014 10:55 PM

Jul 2008
Meh...I know the girls are all really nice people, but they are literally risking their lives, delving into the dark underside of Academy City that escapes the law, and putting everything on the line to save a girl they met like two days ago. The stakes aren't that high.
May 20, 2014 1:49 AM

Jan 2013
So Febri need to suck that "Chupa-Chups" or she will die... :/ I'm somehow sad that Misaka forgot about her sisters,like a few episodes ago they were the most important thing to her and now she doesn't even remember them.Kongou is being so useful now,didn't expected her to help so much :D
Finally Misaka did it (thanks to that Kongou call),she told her friends all the truth about the Febri etc... She finally did it :D I was afraid that she wouldn't say anyone about it like she did with the clones...but no this time she wasn't a baka xD
What controls those robots it's a hair of Febri's sister.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 20, 2014 10:37 PM

Sep 2012
Febri is still too cute. Looking forward to seeing ITEM again.
Aug 29, 2014 10:21 PM

May 2014
Saten is useless. She's there for the comedic, and tried drama effect.
Uiharu might help sitting behind the desk.
Kuroko nice with her teleporting.
Koungo, wow she developed as a character, getting to like her more and more now.
Sep 23, 2014 2:39 PM
Sep 2013
Going to the dark side of academy city leads back to her oh the irony now she needs her help
Jan 6, 2015 1:09 PM

Aug 2013
Oh shit, that fucking girl! It's! It's! It's... that girl?
No, seriously though, I wouldn't have guessed that we would see her back again. Can she really get informations out of that crazy woman? Can she really be cooperative? I doubt that she'll want to do her favor, she owe her nothing, except that she didn't killed her, but that's the Railgun way.

Anyway, I was just screaming at my screen ''Look at that freaking hair int he bottle! That's the link between the robots and her!!''. And hey, I was right about that! :D
Almost.

It was nice to see MISAKA 10032 again. Her snarky remarks are always hilarious : ''says MISAKA, trying to create an awkward atmosphere''. Also, Febli have an onee-chan. Was she refering to Nunotaba or someone else? I found it really odd that it wasn't her hair in the little bottle thing. Whose hair could it be? Maybe the hair of an esper who have the ability to conduct electricity through her hair? I dunno.

I'm glad to see that Misaka took the initiative of asking for help. I thought she would makes the same mistake as in the Sisters Arc.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 2, 2016 6:04 PM

Mar 2015
The ITEM we will gonna see next is filler scripted unless it is made by Kamachi himself.
I don't understand why everyone is hyped about it.

What I liked in this episode is on previous arc, Misaka went all alone but this time she asks help from her friends. This made a character development strongly.

3.5/5
Feb 16, 2017 9:03 PM

Dec 2013
At least Misaka isn't doing everything by herself again.
Aug 4, 2017 11:30 AM

Mar 2013
End this arc already. Plz [2]
Jan 27, 2018 8:29 AM

Apr 2013
I totally forgot about Therestina as well tbh, wasn't a especially good character.
Apr 12, 2018 8:35 AM

Nov 2016
I hope Febri will stay save:/

This is arc is truly getting good.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 22, 2018 10:48 AM

Sep 2017
Well, at least Misaka comes out to her friends. But anyways, the plot is kinda boring at this point. And that lady from last season end is here now. It has been too long.

If they only put in Accelerator in. Which they won't. The second half is just blatantly copying the first half till now.

If Febri needs to live, she needs to continue sucking. On her loli pops I mean.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 18, 2019 12:23 AM

Aug 2017
Hey, good episode. I like how the plot is moving. So, Febri have a sister and Therestina is back. I'm glad that the only reason for Shinobu's disappearance was just being expelled from Nagatenjouki Academy.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 17, 2019 1:17 AM

Dec 2014
hmmm well... 72 hours and three episodes..plus old enemies pop up... sad and happy that it is about to end
Feb 29, 2020 7:42 AM

Sep 2018
The narrative is exciting and engaging, but it has the advantage of also having fun moments that serve to relax and thus giving way to enjoy the episode without being too disturbed at the end of it. Excellent characters and the plot that advances very well.
Jun 25, 2020 7:03 AM

Aug 2018
Misaka once again has to stand against experimenters.. I wonder, if Misaka can eventually start hating science.. Or something.. But who knows..
And Misaka really could start trusting her friends.. At least tell Kuroko everything, if she asks.. I don't really like how she keeps everything to herself.. I don't like it from the side of their relationship.. How valuable are relationships with constant distrust?.. I quite don't like it.. I hope Misaka will change her stance on these things..
Well, Shinobu not only taught Misakas about tea with milk.. She put soul into them pretty much, and also soul update into Last Order, it seems - last, not confirmed at this point, but was shown as a hint earlier.. So Shinobu is really a mom of Misakas, you can say..
No, Misaka.. Stop thinking that you must do everything by yourself.. I just have no idea, where this even comes from.. But it's not only annoying, but also destructive for your relationships with others.. If you're distrusting with everyone all the time.. Of course it's your business how to have relationships with others.. But I really would wish you'd change your stance on this..
Well.. Kongou talks exactly about this! How honesty in relationship is a majorly important thing.. I hope Misaka will see this as well.. But for now.. Glad that Kongou actually has such relationships with her friends.. It's nice to know that they care about each other this much..
I'm so glad! That Misaka actually did talk with her friends this time.. Really.. I was worried for their distrust for quite some time.. Glad that they finally can be honest..
And yeah - they can think of more things and methods together, which is also important for efficiency.. Mentioning that Kongou actually saw one person is important, for example.. They can make a photo robot of him, and with time find him.. As one very useful idea, for example..
Well, the most in this episode I glad for both Kongou and Misaka, and how they develop more trusting and caring friendship.. It was a problem for Misaka for some episodes, I'm glad we solved it here.. Hope, they'll continue like this..
Nov 10, 2020 3:48 PM
May 2020
So we have to deal with ITEM again huh? Anyway great OST in the end, felt the thrilling atmosphere between. Seems we're about to have a big fight in just 3 episodes...
Feb 16, 2021 5:54 PM

May 2017
Didnt except Saten-shi to wear a skirt 🤤
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jul 20, 2022 5:30 AM
Oct 2019
i'm glad that Misaka not going alone again...
Jun 16, 2023 8:03 AM

Nov 2010
Kongou is so reliable and so beautiful! I like that she likes snakes because they are both my zodiac and spirit animal. Both she and Saten are in my top waifus in this show.

Therestina who? Damn, I forgot about her. Well, it's been 13 years since I saw S1.
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Nov 2023
Damn, Febrie. I hope goes well
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

104 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.