Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 9, 2013 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOL:

Heh, she was going to confess too..shame. The girls looks cute in their outfits imo. Good thing Aoi got a lot of screen time this episode but she's still shy as hell lolol

Oh what an episode..

Aug 9, 2013 6:53 AM

Nov 2007
Pair trip and 6th graders' trip are the same, to Kyoto!! Too many fanservices at the yakan, childhood girl's imagination, underwear accidents... and that old man with the glass on the background for some reason..

Next week is first half of OVA and eps 1-6 recap(?).

(Edit: the recap part was with the guy's narration and it went too fast. lol @ "Shougakusei wa Saikou daze!" at the end during ED. Cannot wait for next ep.).
tsubasaloverAug 16, 2013 6:56 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 9, 2013 8:12 AM

Nov 2008
Fun vacation episode for sure, Hinata and Maho are a bundle of fun and all were so cute, quite a bit of fanservice and the recovery of Maho's panties was quite fun, even in a vacation episode there's still room for good basketball techniques even when there is no basketball being played, I liked the teamwork Subaru and Natsuhi had in the pillow fight. Aoi's misunderstandings are ridiculous and she almost confessed to Subaru but even that led to a misunderstanding and a big crash and burn.

tsubasalover said:

Next week is first half of OVA and eps 1-6 recap(?).

Meh on the recap.

Aug 9, 2013 12:24 PM

Oct 2011

lol~ funny episode this week. especially subaru and takenaka working together

dat teamwork

=m= sadly no new ep next week

まったく、小学生は最高だぜ!!
Aug 9, 2013 2:15 PM

Jul 2010
All that trouble over a pair of panties, lol. Too bad about all those white blinding censor rays. BDs please.
Aug 9, 2013 6:24 PM
May 2011
If i don't see Mimi in the next episode, I'm going to be thoroughly disappointed.
Aug 9, 2013 9:54 PM

Dec 2011
thekaas said:
If i don't see Mimi in the next episode, I'm going to be thoroughly disappointed.

Screw Mimi, fool. Give me TsubaHii, bishes!

.... And I say this even though Mimi's voice still gives me chills.... in a good way.... >_<
Aug 10, 2013 2:37 AM
May 2011
CujoFoxtar said:
thekaas said:

But... those girls are terrible! D:
Aug 10, 2013 4:36 AM

Dec 2011
thekaas said:
CujoFoxtar said:

At least they're all ten times better than Kagetsu or even Masami (the latter of which I consider to be the worst out of all of the fifth year girls).

Kagetsu I can tolerate because Hina's her sister. And Hina + Mimi = moe overkill. Same with Maho - she may be annoying, but her voice makes me want to cry out "ERIC SPLEEEN!" and just hug her to death. Saki's redeemable, Airi's too boingy, and Tomoka's too generic (unless she's in your face - then she sends you flying all the way to Timbuktu).
Aug 10, 2013 12:54 PM

May 2013
I don't know if it's just me but did anyone hear a song for Sunday Night Football in the OP?
Aug 10, 2013 12:58 PM

Nov 2008
thekaas said:
CujoFoxtar said:
thekaas said:

Mimi is the only good character in the 5th grade team, she still can't top Hinata who is and always be the best girl in the series.

Aug 10, 2013 2:29 PM

Jul 2013
A vacation trip with Saburu and Aoi, pretty funny episode. A couple of misunderstanding's from Saburu though XD. A find it cute when Aoi blushes a lot.

Aug 10, 2013 3:16 PM

Jul 2013
This was a hilarious episode, and this is the second time Subaru and Natsuhi had to return panties, it was like a mission of life or death! Also, those dang lights are kind of annoying, ruined that scene with Aoi for me -_-

babymilo91 said:
I don't know if it's just me but did anyone hear a song for Sunday Night Football in the OP?

I got them too, they were pretty funny, and in the ED I heard Sweet Victory playing, it was hilarious
Aug 10, 2013 4:58 PM
Jul 2018
and In this episode, Some Aoi Fanservice plus how to return panties dropped by Maho, That pretty much sums up this episode, Good episode anyways.
Aug 10, 2013 5:02 PM
Jul 2018
Oh also looks like next week's episode is also gonna be a filler episode as well, Cant wait to see more of Tomoka's Mother.
Aug 10, 2013 6:16 PM

Oct 2012
Aoi is really just so cute
Aug 10, 2013 6:47 PM

Feb 2012
Daaaang Aoi looked so fine in that lingerie.
Aug 10, 2013 6:51 PM

Jul 2013
Yvese said:
Daaaang Aoi looked so fine in that lingerie.

Too bad she'll NEVER end up with Subaru
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Aug 10, 2013 6:55 PM

Sep 2009
This episode was very hilarious. Even moreso because the subs I watched changed the opening and ending songs to some well-known American music. I couldn't help but burst out laughing during quite a few scenes.. @__@;

I feel sorry for Aoi, but not so much, because I want Tomoka to win. <3
Aug 10, 2013 8:38 PM

Aug 2012
Nice cap, Aoi is so cute!!

Tomoka is the best!
Aug 10, 2013 9:23 PM

Jan 2013
Loved this episode. Very funny too
Aug 10, 2013 9:25 PM

Jun 2012
In all honesty, I wasn't a big Aoi fan last season but I like her a lot more after this episode.

It's too bad there's a recap next week but I'll still be watching. I really liked the OVA as a matter of fact.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Aug 10, 2013 9:57 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread cleaned.
Please read the Anime Series Episode Discussion Rules:
5. Do not ask when subs/raws will be released, or where to download/watch an episode.
6. Refrain from comparing/conversing about whose fansubs to use or watch in the Episode Discussion.
And also the Site & Forum Guidelines:
I.1. Providing or requesting links to copyrighted, non-fair use material is not allowed.
Aug 10, 2013 11:18 PM

Oct 2008
3/5 for me. Although there are gags that are still funny when reused, the "dropped panties" is not. It kinda ruined most of the 2nd half for me. 2 points deducted for that gag. I hope they won't repeat that gag again.

Oh~ Aoi, kawaii! If only she could overcome her shyness and confess to Subarun!
Too bad Aoi and Subaru in their room didn't get a lot of screen time.
Still looking for a signature.
Aug 10, 2013 11:25 PM

Jan 2011
Well the Genji and Murasaki link was pretty obvious there, since she was the bride hand picked and raised from age 9 by Genji to replace her aunt as the love of his life. However, after this episode I have to believe that Aoi is the best girl--unfortunately I get the feeling he'll go the Genji route...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 10, 2013 11:43 PM

Aug 2010
Oh God all this Aoi...I hope she has used up all the screen time they allotted to her, she really held the episode back.

Subaru teaming up with that kid (forgot his name) was nice though, the second half of the episode was at least funny.

"What do I do with these panties?"
Oh the big philosophical questions of life, huh Subaru?

Needs more Tomoka ASAP. 3/5.
Aug 11, 2013 12:01 AM

Aug 2008
I usually don't like fanservice episodes, but I actually liked this one for some reason... weird. Poor Aoi...

Aww man, another anime that's taking a one week break? How come so many anime this season are taking a one week break?

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 11, 2013 12:59 AM

Aug 2010
Hilarious episode.

Poor Aoi...I love her, but it's obvious she won't end up with him. Well not that I mind since I like Tomoka more <3

But gotta admit her in Lingerie *A*

Lol'd at the Genji scene. Subaru is really going down the same route lol.

The Natsushi+Subaru combo of returning the panties was hilarious XD
Aug 11, 2013 1:22 AM

Aug 2010
I need BDs... T_T

Also, Subaru sleeping (or rather: NOT sleeping) with Lolipantsu in his hand.... me gusta mucho

Also, Subaru as Genji is very fitting =)
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Aug 11, 2013 1:24 AM

Oct 2008
I want Tomoka's MOM to win.

Aug 11, 2013 1:48 AM

Jun 2012
Mogami-kun said:
Oh God all this Aoi...I hope she has used up all the screen time they allotted to her, she really held the episode back.

In all fairness, she is much more likeable than she was in season 1. Coaching the 5th grade team seems to have changed her outlook a bit.

I was a never an Aoi fan but this episode changed my mind. This season she seems to be supportive of Subaru's coaching and all in all she just feels like a more affable character.

I personally think it's a good thing. It's not like this show is enhanced if Aoi is an unlikeable character.

This is definitely a positive direction for the show.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Aug 11, 2013 2:13 AM

May 2010
The inserted opening song worked well for this show, I loved it more than the actual one xD So Genji was a lolicon... Aoi provides some good information xD

I loved this episode and I am still rooting for Aoi coz I think Tomoka can handle a heartbreak. I love her too but this is how real life works, I mean you get heartbreaks all the time especially when you are young. She is still small so I want her to fall for someone her age. But in this show, Tomoka will probably end up with Subaru... -_-
Aug 11, 2013 5:07 AM

May 2009
I like how they averted a lot of tropes here, like Subaru getting caught with those panties in his hand, or the tree branch snapping and h8im falling into the water with all those naked girls, Airi seeing him there, or even the girls noticing he has Maho's panties.

I found it kinda weak on Natsuhi's behalf how he gave Subaru Maho's panties and ran off. You'd think he would be happy to have them, since he seems to like her (even 'though he'll never admit it). Then again, I guess he reckoned that Maho would be less bothered by Subaru having her panties than Natsuhi, though Subaru would probably get a LOT of questions from the other girls, and Tomoka in particular.

Either way, a clever diversion tactic resolved this crisis, and Subaru did get to see Aoi in sexy lingerie, so it paid off in the end.

And yes, Aoi has gotten a lot more likable since she got to coach the fifth graders. Too bad for her, she'll probably lose to Tomoka.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2013 6:15 AM

Apr 2011
Lolworthy episode. This is the funniest episode of the series.

Don't worry Aoi, if subaru goes the Genji route he'll gladly include you too.
Aug 11, 2013 9:18 AM

Jul 2010
Poor Aoi never gets any attention from Subaru. I get really annoyed by dense characters. Seeing some fanservice of het was pretty good though. :)

The whole 'picked up panties' thing was pretty stupid. You could've just ditched them and leave it at that. -_-

So next week is half of the OVA + a recap, oh joy.

Aug 11, 2013 2:46 PM

Dec 2010
babymilo91 said:

I know right. I had to pause the video just to make sure I did not have something else on. It really surprised me. At least it wan't just me.
Aug 11, 2013 5:10 PM

Jun 2010
One thing's for sure. I SURE CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BLU-RAY TO COME OUT.

Also that silver haired teacher. FAVORITE. CHARACTER.

Aug 11, 2013 5:45 PM

Jan 2013
que the mission imposable theme song. And this episode would have been so much better without the light beams and also if Subaru fell into the water.
Aug 11, 2013 7:41 PM

Mar 2012
So...did everyone enjoy the panty shot? *rimshot*
"If you don't allow yourself to cry, you'll never be able to smile."
~Negi Springfield
Aug 11, 2013 9:31 PM

Apr 2012
now I wait to see Aoi uncensored
Aug 12, 2013 1:06 PM

May 2013
This episode was highly entertaining. Things never go right for Aoi, but at least she got a hair clip at the end, although it was probably not worth all the embarrassment. I am disappointed with the recap in the next episode though.
Aug 13, 2013 12:02 AM

Sep 2012
Unlimited Loli Works....LOL

that Aoi Fanservice...me gusta...minus the holy light that blocking the holy grail...

no new episode next week...so sad...

xD
Aug 13, 2013 2:28 PM

Jun 2012
lol I stumbled upon some troll subs, it took me a second to realize it.

Aoi has way too much screen time this episode, need more lolis. Funny episode as usual Subaru got himself in to more trouble.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Aug 13, 2013 9:53 PM

Mar 2012
Fallenkingzero said:
lol I stumbled upon some troll subs, it took me a second to realize it.

Aoi has way too much screen time this episode, need more lolis. Funny episode as usual Subaru got himself in to more trouble.

Yeah I got really ticked off when I saw those, lol
Plus the normal subs replaced the OP and ED. They better not do that next time...>_>;
"If you don't allow yourself to cry, you'll never be able to smile."
~Negi Springfield
Aug 13, 2013 10:39 PM

Jul 2008
Oh god, this episode.
It was so bad that it destroyed the whole border between good and bad and was surprisingly entertaining to watch.
Aug 14, 2013 2:25 AM
Jun 2009
THIS IS A SHOW ABOUT BASKETBALL.
Aug 14, 2013 8:51 AM

May 2010
Aoi + Lingerie =

Aug 16, 2013 7:26 AM

Nov 2011
It looks like the latest episode that aired today was more of an extra edition/recap special featuring the OVA + bits of footage from the previous episodes.
Aug 18, 2013 5:55 AM
Jul 2018
Stark700 said:
It looks like the latest episode that aired today was more of an extra edition/recap special featuring the OVA + bits of footage from the previous episodes.
So basically episode 7 is not really needed? Wait a whole week for lolis and get nothing new, my heart broke a little.
Aug 18, 2013 12:06 PM

Jul 2013
Too much other girls in episode, which I thinked, only for Aoi. Therefore 4/5. I'd waited that Aoi can express her feelings to Subaru.
死者の心は変わる。変わらなかった生きているもののほう。© Kanoe Kirie. Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. vol. 9, ch. 43, scan 34

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

41 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 29, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2013

32 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 29, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2013

43 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 3:03 PM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 26, 2013

48 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 23, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2013

42 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 23, 10:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.