Forum Settings
Forums
Missions of Love
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2013 6:50 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
If her answer will be "i'm not sure. i don't love you i guess." then i'm going to drop this.
Aug 8, 2013 7:00 AM

Jun 2012
True, althrought I wouldn't be that surprise too see her saying this.
Aug 8, 2013 7:41 AM

Nov 2010
Ooh Akira...
Gotta love plot twists.
Aug 8, 2013 7:42 AM

Apr 2010
I feel like this is just going in circles...
Aug 8, 2013 10:26 AM

Nov 2011
Confessions and directions everywhere....this is like running around in circles indeed. *face palm*
Aug 8, 2013 10:34 AM

Aug 2010
The highlight of the chapter for me was Shigure's face when Yukina told him she has HSDD.
I'm surprised that they know what it is though. o.o I certainly didn't.

^ *prays for the day BBCode allows images again*
Aug 8, 2013 3:49 PM

Sep 2008
What the hell.

What a specific disease for Hisame to know. And who does he think he is to give this diagnosis like it's the same as saying someone's got a cold? Talk about unnatural, huh.

About Akira and Mami, I'm almost sure it's that kind of situation in which they're pretending the whole situation.The big gap in this theory is that if they're doing it on purpose for Hisame to see, it'd look bad for Akira, since Hisame most likely would tell Yukina, mainly now that he totally diagnosed on her a disease which makes her feel nothing relationship-wise. UGH.

All of that makes Shigure's part the the chapter seem the most logical and acceptable without bothering me.

Well, well, in an all-through analysis, I think this is near the ending. Or maybe I just want to believe that, sigh.
YuuhAug 8, 2013 3:58 PM
Aug 9, 2013 4:51 AM

May 2013
this chapter of this manga is getting on my nerve. Really.
made by bunnyama
Aug 9, 2013 12:47 PM

Sep 2011
What a thing for her to say to Shigure, lol his expression was pretty funny. At least Hisame told her straight out that she is unfeeling and cruel, which she needed to hear. But a lot of it is cause she was studying love to write her story not really wanting a relationship.
Aug 10, 2013 5:39 AM

Jun 2012
I don't really get one thing in this chapter - why does Akira want to hide the fact that he is in a relationship with Mami ( for the sake of Yukina ).
Aug 11, 2013 11:57 AM
Jun 2011
Is anyone as upset as I am that the author (and editor and Kodansha) have let slip by blatant sexual minority discrimination in chapter 51 towards the asexual community and labelled it as a disease (same as labelling any sexual orientation - homosexuality, bi-sexuality, even heterosexuality as a disease)?
Aug 14, 2013 4:14 AM

Apr 2013
Tierra said:
Is anyone as upset as I am that the author (and editor and Kodansha) have let slip by blatant sexual minority discrimination in chapter 51 towards the asexual community and labelled it as a disease (same as labelling any sexual orientation - homosexuality, bi-sexuality, even heterosexuality as a disease)?

Now that I think about it, that was pretty insulting to those who might have it. Everyone's got a mind of their own and calling it a disease is just..wrong. but thats just life, everyone has their own opinion of what they think.
Aug 14, 2013 7:00 AM

Feb 2012
Tierra said:

Reading that back again I didn't take it like that at all. Maybe i'm reading the wrong panel, but I think you're making a bigger deal out of it then it is supposed to be.

As for the chapter itself I'm happy that Akira is cheating because that means my man Shigure gets his chance again. Although I kind of wish she picked him from the start. I mean your cousin? Come on now...Anyways Sigure's "speech" I guess you could call it was awesome. Looking forward to the next couple of chapters. Depending on how it goes might raise my score from a 7 to an 8.
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Aug 14, 2013 11:15 PM
Apr 2011
I was rootihg for Shigure all the way even though I loved Akira more.
I read a poiler about him secretly dating Mami and I was denying it ( \and cheering him on) because I didn't want a sweet little boy to cheat on her ;A;

But I think it's a plan of some sort and I guess I don't mind Mami and Akira together.
But they look related.
The moeness and heir hair.
LOL...

Am I the only one that hates Mami?
I settled down now but I don't know.
Just here. Yukina is annoing but I can put up with it since she never liked anyone (except for that one teacher) and I know how it's like being a teenager going through two awesome choices.

But that disease though. Shigure's face-priceless
Aug 19, 2013 4:16 PM

Mar 2013
Well they are in the medical business (if HSDD is really anything a doctor would know?) but otherwise it seems a little weird that Shigure would know what it is like that. I'd like to see Akira and Mami together since even as a couple Himuro just treats Akira like a slightly closer than normal family member. I think she's better off with Shigure. Hii-kun can just go die alone somewhere for all I care, I think the manga might have been better off without him.
Aug 23, 2013 10:43 PM
Feb 2013
Am I the only one who is getting annoying about how stupid Yukina is?
Hisame told her about that disease (well, that's not really necessary tho), and now Shigure trying to confuse her feeling while she already has someone she love-Akira (a few chapter back when she look Akira wore an hair pin from Mami and she got kinda pissed about it - this is where I'm sure that she love Akira but so dense to realize it), and I'm sure, she's gonna think about what Shigure said on the phone -that she love him-. And I don't like it.

Well, and about Akira asked Mami out, I know there's must be some plan, but it's kinda stupid. I don't like it when he do that. Well, let's see, what's he plotting.
Aug 27, 2013 8:16 PM

Nov 2008
Ryusha said:
Am I the only one who is getting annoying about how stupid Yukina is?
Hisame told her about that disease (well, that's not really necessary tho), and now Shigure trying to confuse her feeling while she already has someone she love-Akira (a few chapter back when she look Akira wore an hair pin from Mami and she got kinda pissed about it - this is where I'm sure that she love Akira but so dense to realize it), and I'm sure, she's gonna think about what Shigure said on the phone -that she love him-. And I don't like it.

Yukina love AKIRA?
How did you come to that conclusion?
Rofl I've never seen a character so NOT in love with another but in a relationship.
It's easy to get jealous over people-it doesn't mean you're "in love" though. Like kids get jealous over parents with their siblings or their single parent spending time with a new love interest, etc. Even best friends get jealous over their friends spending time with "someone else".

Yukina does not love Akira romantically in the slightest. She loves Shigure. She is ALWAYS thinking about Shigure...even when she's with Akira. Akira's nothing but a substitute for Shigure that she falls back on for comfort. She only chose Akira because he said he'd do whatever she wants and Akira KNOWS she doesn't love him. He completely admitted to this in words.
ChiibiAug 27, 2013 8:21 PM

Sep 11, 2013 7:04 PM

Jun 2013
After reading this I found new hatred for Akira. I hope he just disappears. I really was looking forward to Akira x Yukina but he kind of fucked it all up by asking Mami out. What an asshole. UGH.

Also, what the hell is up with Mami? She loves Shigure and tries to get Shigure away from Yukina but once Shigure is away from her and Akira is with her she tries to steal Akira away? I think she's the cold-hearted bitch in this series.

Sorry for all the cussing, I'm in a really foul mood because of Akira being a HUGE dick. I hope she goes out with Shigure's little brother. They're so much alike and it would be super cute.
Sep 14, 2013 6:40 PM

Nov 2008
houraisandoll said:
After reading this I found new hatred for Akira. I hope he just disappears. I really was looking forward to Akira x Yukina but he kind of fucked it all up by asking Mami out. What an asshole. UGH.

Oh Akira was an asshole WAY before he asked Mami out. >_>

I hope she goes out with Shigure's little brother. They're so much alike and it would be super cute.

He's an even bigger asshole than Akira. >_> I can't stand that pairing. It's not cute. He tried to strangle her in chapter 52 and that's so not cute.

Sep 15, 2013 12:39 PM
Mar 2013
Aw Hell Naw! Is this dude serious!? I knew that Akira was f*cked up, first he is in love with his cousin, then they become lovers and he finds someone else and keeps it a secret. But i feel that this is just dragging on, can't wait for the moment when Yukina breaks up with him and goes to Shigure. Since the first chapter i was disliking Akira but now i straight up hate him!
Sep 15, 2013 5:52 PM

Nov 2008
Lol cousin love isn't considered f*cked up in Japan but....yeah, for other reasons Akira's pretty f*cked up and unlikable as a person.

............though Hisame makes him look like an angel. XD

Sep 21, 2013 6:01 AM

Nov 2007
Just because Hisame said she doesn't have a feeling, she's rejecting Shigure, who told her she loves him.

Hisame saw Akira inviting Mami... Not sure what's Akira's motive or if he's having a fake relationship with Mami or not.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 11, 2013 3:33 AM

Nov 2007
Akira is just in a difficult situation. No matter how you see it, he's in way too much disadvantage. ;( i feel sorry for him. its just like, Yukina is okay with other guys except him, he is just her childhood friend and always will.

i wonder what he's plotting! but its got to do with the plan that Yukina's leaving him no choice. hmnn~ i want him to date Mami for real. >.<

anyway, i feel happy for shigure. :) Finally. :)
no comment to Yukina. i don't like her anymore.
Nov 27, 2013 10:22 PM
Jul 2010
This chapter was kinda disappointing... Is anyone else kinda over these relationships with yukina, akira, shigure and mami because they're not getting anywhere .____.
Hisame x Yukina please. :DD Hisame x mami is cute too...
Dec 1, 2013 7:17 PM

Nov 2008
Piink_LEMON said:

Hisame x Yukina please. :DD Hisame x mami is cute too...

Oh yeah, totally. Because abuse is adorable. And Hisame needs a girlfriend because assholes like him are so sympathetic and just need to be loved, regardless of how much they make everyone around them completely miserable.
Please tell me you're JOKING? ಠ ______________ಠ

I f*cking hate Hisame.
ChiibiDec 1, 2013 7:21 PM

Sep 28, 2016 10:36 PM

May 2015
This is annoying. Honestly. What is this ¿

Can we reach the school days ending LOL.
Jul 5, 2017 2:39 PM
May 2015
Man.. I'm super late compared to everyone else on this thread. But this chapter got me so heated, I HAVE to write something... I have the chapter right next to me. I'm gonna go over ALL that I feel with each the detail in this chapter...

Woahhh how is Hisame like.. Why did he go up to her. Shigure must be on his highest guard now! Still gets to me that Hisame and Yukina are working together... Sus. Hella sus

I always had a problem with Mami.. I love love triangles. They give good intensity to the story. But she was just really annoying.. and just did too much for no reason.

I really did adore Akira. I loved how nice he was. But, I can't help but see him as two-faced. He used to care soooo much for Yukina, but now he's just gonna date Mami behind her back. Yes, Yukina has been an oblivious little girl for like... forever. But Yukina has been there for him for also forever. I really dislike him now...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 1 Discussion

rweqoiu - Aug 22, 2009

8 by roseRosie24 »»
Jun 17, 2023 9:12 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 74 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2016

13 by light_straight »»
Oct 22, 2022 3:56 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 22 Discussion

-Quasar - Apr 30, 2011

17 by LeonhartAugust »»
Oct 2, 2021 3:23 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 10 Discussion

ClementIV - Feb 15, 2010

16 by Lolicon »»
Aug 28, 2020 3:57 AM

» mami and akira

sasugacrab - Jan 18, 2018

3 by removed-user »»
May 20, 2018 9:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.