Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 2, 2013 6:34 AM
Feb 2013
Now the conflict in Ema begins.
Aug 2, 2013 7:08 AM

Jan 2008
hiabara said:

"Take me, I'm all yours" Pose.
I swear Subaru is Kirsten Stewart of this anime, he has the same friggin' look on his face in almost every scene he appears.

(Ema walks in the beautiful scenery)
Ema: I need to clean it afterwards.
(Romantic Meter goes rapidly down)
CiaraAug 2, 2013 7:26 AM
Aug 2, 2013 10:10 AM
Mar 2013
the ending with Juli was so funny GOsh
Aug 2, 2013 1:54 PM
Mar 2012
aelove said:
subaru creeps me out a lot. i hate how she actually got all embarassed and acted like she was considering it. "...but were siblings" blah blah. the only good part of this episode was natsume falling in the water.
This more or less.
Quite possessive, isn't he?
And how come she doesn't know whether she's dating him?! You have a say in that, too, girl!

But she just gets pushed around by everyone.
Aug 2, 2013 7:04 PM

Jan 2013
Too many to choose from
Aug 3, 2013 2:17 AM

Sep 2009
Lulexiaa said:
ALSO BY THE WAY THIS ANIME IS FLYING BYY... Last episode it was before Christmas.. and now its spring?! >.<

WAIT.. IS THAT WHY THEY INTENTIONALLY DIDNT BRING UP THE TSUBAKI KISS? Q___Q I wanted to know what happens next but instead they just skip 3 months into a different season T___T
They didn't show what happen afterwards! WTS! So 3 months nothing happen? >.>

I thought Subaru will be the winner but i guess not. Where did Yuusuke go in this episode? he really need to have his moment with Chi. And i finally found one brother character i like and support. Natsume & Chi will be a great match.
shinki7Aug 3, 2013 3:03 AM
Aug 3, 2013 2:55 AM

May 2013
Lol at Tsubaki for singing the ED alone.
Lol at Natsume falling into the pond.

Iori's making his moves on Ema with a red tulip.
Ukyo does the whole teacher act while cooking.
Subaru asks her out.
Natsume gives her his jacket/coat.

I can sense the tension between Subaru and Natsume.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 3, 2013 10:06 AM
Jul 2013
Lulexiaa said:
B-B-B-B-UT What about the last episode with that kiss with Tsubaki!? ;__; Are we just going to forget that!?!?! //HEADDESKKK

But anyway, really loving this show, was checking every hour for the raw to be up

Subaru is really cool ; ~ ; <3 <3 & what the hell was Subaru doing at the end of the ep with Juli?? rofll hahahaha

and dat preview!! Will I finally have my Yuusuke and Fuuto episodes?! ; u ;..

ALSO BY THE WAY THIS ANIME IS FLYING BYY... Last episode it was before Christmas.. and now its spring?! >.<

WAIT.. IS THAT WHY THEY INTENTIONALLY DIDNT BRING UP THE TSUBAKI KISS? Q___Q I wanted to know what happens next but instead they just skip 3 months into a different season T___T

Well I remember it was quite awkward between them for a while, and at that point Tsubaki gets childish and jealous easily.
Which make him so precious >3<
Aug 4, 2013 6:20 AM
Mar 2012
ema's pose was like "I'm fabulous and i know it" xD
i still really want her to end up with fuuto because i dno i'm a sucker for those kinda guys
i really love subaru though ;-; hes so cute AND WAT ABOUT TSUBAKI'S KISS UWAAAA has everyone forgotten it because i sure didn't.
Aug 6, 2013 3:35 PM

Jul 2013
xXJesSicaXx said:

THIS.
Aug 9, 2013 10:58 AM

Dec 2009
This anime seems to get cheesier with every episode. I seem to spend more time laughing than anything else. What was that pose Ema was doing before the opening even

I still think Subaru is the cutest thing though <3 And the scene after the credits with Subaru and Juli was funny

Tsubaki's singing was...interesting. And Natsume falling into the water, poor bby <3
Aug 9, 2013 4:03 PM

Jun 2008
Neer said:
Zel_Ezl said:
I know that this series is about her brothers falling in love with her.. but I didn't expected that the main heroine is like this. in reality, a girl won't act like this. this is too weird. she's very weird.

So if you were in her position, you wouldn't show any hesitation whatsoever? [...]

I think what was most surprising was this:
Zel_Ezl said:
"We're siblings" LOL, is that what all you can say? just, wth?!

In other words, she should have reacted beyond hesitation -- if she does think a relationship under these circumstances is unthinkable, she should have more to say etc.
Of course she was surprised, too, but just being like "Eh" is a bit unrealistic. I cannot expect someone being decisive right after being asked that, but it doesn't feel like what someone really put into this situation would react like.

rimedragona said:
Now I wonder who will be the winner? Or WILL there be one? I'm not so sure there should be. Hmmm...

shinki7 said:
I thought Subaru will be the winner but i guess not.

I'm well aware that this is an anime and a "reverse harem" at that. But could you please stop using words like "winner" as if the heroine was some sort of item or trophy!? It's disturbing.
Aug 10, 2013 9:16 PM

Jul 2013
When Natsume asked if they were going out, the fact that she said, she didn't know, pissed me off. Um, how about a "no, we aren't going out" as an answer. Girl, GET A GRIP.
Aug 11, 2013 2:09 AM
Feb 2011
I ship Natsume with her. Yay gaming connection! Plus he's so mature...
Aug 13, 2013 6:41 PM
Sep 2012
Seeing Subaru talk to Juli about asking Ema out was er, interesting. Subaru, asking your step-sister out isn't something to smile about!
Aug 24, 2013 7:51 AM

Jun 2011
tiffanyhng said:
xXJesSicaXx said:

THIS.

SO MUCH.
Aug 27, 2013 5:43 PM

Dec 2008
I want Ukyo to teach me how to cut meat and kill that squirrel.

Sent with Mal Updater
Sep 29, 2013 10:09 PM
Aug 2011
plz blush more Subaru~
Oct 11, 2013 3:22 PM

May 2012
Pretty okey episode and the ending was nice development though!
Dec 2, 2013 3:47 AM
May 2012
Oh wow Tsubaki and Ema act like that kiss never happened =_= seriously?????

"Because I mean, we're siblings" Ema, really??? Tsubaki kissed you twice =_= you didn't even tried to stop him and you don't even like him and now you're saying that line to Subaru well at least Subaru asked properly.

Some of you here hate Juli but I think Juli is the truth, man he speaks for me, I agree with him not always though!!!!!

Now the only thing I like about Ema is her character design and her voice.

Natsume is like the real deal here well let's see. I like the opening song now :3
May 6, 2015 11:08 PM

Sep 2013
Precious precious~

Natsume looks like Noiz though I cant OTL
Feb 13, 2016 5:02 PM

Feb 2015
Awww Subaru confessed.

Poor Iori, he gets so little screen time but he's such a cutie.
Jul 2, 2017 5:52 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
another really nice ep but i m not a fan of subaru

Jul 22, 2017 8:22 PM

Apr 2015
Dangoxx said:
I don't understand why they all like this girl.

That's what I'd like to know. The only things that stands out about Ema are she's the only girl in the house and she doesn't know how to say no. Guess they like a beautiful doormat.

I'm surprised that none of these brothers seem to have any girlfriends and Ema's going to be all their first...
Oct 14, 2017 9:49 AM

Mar 2016
Subaru is the best boy. I think he's so cute when he's flushed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2020 12:50 AM

Dec 2016
they didn't even bother animating the basketball i'm-
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Jun 4, 2021 4:57 PM

Jan 2021
Never mind
I want to see more of Iori and Kaname...D:
Jul 20, 2021 5:43 PM

Jun 2016
Natsume seemed to get awfully wet this episode. I'm gonna assume that is also a comedic representation of how the girls feel when they see him, lol.

That was one terrible basketball game. Thankfully this show isn't about that. Well done to Subaru for hitting the winning shot. Gave him enough courage to ask Ema out in an awkward way.

So this ep and last ep makes it seem this will be the running theme for each ep (who knows how many, honestly) until Ema is confronted by Hikaru, which might cause minimal conflict.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.