Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 23, 2013 3:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lawyer brother and Okama (Nobu) brother this time.

Everyone's busy after the wedding except OnoD's character. Mostly about the trio: Seiyuu twins and that game company brother. Except for her trying out the new game, which voiced by the twins, there's problem with voice casting of the next work. It's nice that Tsubaki is supporting with Azusa even though he didn't get what he wanted. Tsubaki kissed her! (not sure if he realized that the muffler on her is from his brother) and Nobu's character saw them from faraway.

Fuuto for the end card.
tsubasaloverJul 23, 2013 4:04 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 23, 2013 8:58 AM
Jul 2013
Finally (งˆヮˆ)ง My OTP gets to shine ♡(^ε^)♡ I loved that episode and that endings Tsubaki~ there is a chance for you~ \(^0^*)/ Words cannot describe my happiness but I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE _(≥∇≤)ノミ☆ Im on team TsubakixEma not only because of the anime but also because of the novel and game o(♥﹏♥)o
But about the episode in general, Im pretty sure now Azusa is going to get jealous too, because this episode is what triggered him, now, to be in love with Ema.
Im still on TsubakixEma (pfft I thought the little pic beside me showed it)
<---
Jul 23, 2013 10:12 AM

Jun 2008
Woah, with this episode, the anime got so much better! >|D There were some things which I thought wouldn't be included, though.
Jul 23, 2013 12:24 PM

Jan 2013
Omg <3 <3 This episode was so cute!! Though i didn't understand most of it, the ending was.. they showed the scene where natsume gave her a the muffler and tsubaki noticed it <3!!! Hikaru saw them kiss from afar.. that probably isn't so good..
Bishies. Ikemen. ~! >///< (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻....... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧......(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Jul 23, 2013 3:23 PM

Aug 2009
Oh my god that kiss caught me offguard o__o! It was really cute though ; u ;

I really didnt expect this show for it to be one of those harems where she ends up with someone, and even out of 14 guys >.<

Also, any chance this show may be the type where she kisses all the guys as well ; u ;

//keeps replaying the kiss scene ; u ;
At least she accepted the kiss! ; u ; she didnt like push him away T u T
ImNotLulexiaaJul 23, 2013 3:36 PM
Jul 23, 2013 6:25 PM

Jul 2013
For my first time watching something raw it was pretty good. Don't need to know what the're saying for certain scenes though. They speak for themselves. (*o///o)
Jul 23, 2013 8:01 PM

Jan 2013
In the very last scene, what did Hikaru mean by "who will be the last one laughing.."?? I LOVED Juli's face at the preview xD!!! Was that Masaomi speaking? aNd if it was what did he mean by whiskers 0-o.. and was that Louis that screamed "nooo!" cause that was hilarious XD!!!
Bishies. Ikemen. ~! >///< (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻....... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧......(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Jul 23, 2013 8:49 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, I'm not the only one who replayed the last scene then? *sigh of relief*

Kyaaa~ I hope there's more Tsuba x Ema because they're one of my top pairings <333
I was so happy she let him kiss her a second time. omg the feels *A*

Natsume x Ema I wouldn't mind but it's not my fave.

Ishkiz said:
In the very last scene, what did Hikaru mean by "who will be the last one laughing.."??

Maybe he meant who would be the one to end up with Chi in the end? :o

Oh, and I kinda felt bad for Ukyo-san. First the brothers like Chi's cooking better, now they're calling her instead of him :(

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Jul 23, 2013 9:29 PM

May 2012
I was surprised with the kiss. And I was wishing it was not Tsubaki. I am not rooting for him since he is too laid back. Well, I just hope the main girl will not end up kissing for real all the guys.
Jul 23, 2013 10:07 PM

Jan 2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG I just loved this episode like it is by far my most favorite ep so far but there is still more to come. I really try not to watch the next weeks preview but everyone is making that really hard but its okay i am keeping myself still did have to go back to watch after the credits to figure out what everyone was talking about to make sure it wasnt part of the previews or not but since it wasnt it is all good so now i am caught up. Thanks all for mentioning it.
Jul 23, 2013 11:00 PM

Apr 2011
such a good episode the end shocked me, didn't see that coming so early, cant wait for next weeks.
Jul 23, 2013 11:10 PM
Mar 2013
whoa whoa WHOA! That was a great episode! Natsume-nii is such a good brother :3 I really like him and his interactions with Ema~ It's so cute! Geez, talk about surprises.... I wasn't expecting that ending! Not sure how to feel about it but WOW!
Jul 24, 2013 1:26 AM

Dec 2012
Holy crap I was on edge this episode- first with Natsume and the scarf (I have to admit, that is reallllly cute and I've always wanted to be in that scenario) and then Tsubaki and the kiss. WELP. I don't know who to root for now. I still root for Iori (even if he doesn't seem like he'll get an episode... ;_; please?) and Azusa but just... wow.

Other than that, I think I felt sorry for Ukyo because he's always been depended on and now they all shift to Ema- I saw his eye twitch when he heard Masaomi's name... Hmmm I wonder...

EDIT: Juli's face and the Voice-over in the preview made me crack up laughing
Jul 24, 2013 2:11 AM

Jun 2008
That kiss was so unexpected and really caught my offguard. It's so rare for there to be any actual romance development with the character in a harem anime O_0 I wonder if Ema will pick a guy in the end ;_; I hope it's not the case where she kisses everyone ;-;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2013 2:46 AM

Jul 2013
Unexpected Kiss O.O

That Hikaru is fishy...OMG
"Anything is possible if you stop doubting yourself, so put some more faith unto you!"
Jul 24, 2013 2:47 AM
Jul 2018
That kiss. I guess this anime won't have a harem ending then?
Jul 24, 2013 3:06 AM

Mar 2011
I died twice. First with Natsume's scene then with Tsubaki's. I didn't expect them to have a *real* kiss here o_o
Jul 24, 2013 3:31 AM

Jan 2011
Natsume's first flag <3

Is it just me or did the animation to that kiss seem kind of awkward?
Jul 24, 2013 4:48 AM

May 2010
It is getting better and better. Ukyo was totally jealous that she was getting phone calls instead xD She is becoming more cheerful and forward now, improvement. . Her gamer side was cool, sort of different from your usual heroines. I love her now.

They think they are a couple, damn right they do, even I do xD I loved Natsume's scene. My otp is awesome. She is more forward with him and that's why I love this couple. He is sweet to her and she doesn't act all blushy around him either. She even joked to him. The perfect couple!

She really understands her brothers and is clearing the misunderstandings, she is good guys. That kiss annoyed me but oh well, I hope it's just a "normal" kiss. I am still hoping for Natsume route coz he has shown the most understanding so far.

Btw Ema is tall for a reverse harem heroine. Anyone knows her height?

Anyone noted the quality upnotch in the ending song? It was brighter and animation wass better or so it looked to me.

So Ukyo next episode, huh. Natsume was thinking about something. Don't tell me... Ema? A good sign for sure xD

TragicRomanceJul 24, 2013 6:43 AM
Jul 24, 2013 5:27 AM

Jun 2013
The kiss caught me off guard. I was fangirling on the floor XD
I love this anime so much now <33

I'm dead cuz my body lacks blood from nosebleeding. But still, i wanna die again <3
Jul 24, 2013 5:28 AM
Sep 2012
I did not expect that kiss. I thought this was supposed to be a reverse harem but fuck it?
Jul 24, 2013 5:58 AM

Jun 2013
DAT KISS!!! kyaaaaa

Excited to see the next episode!!!!
Jul 24, 2013 6:30 AM

Jan 2011
Lol, it seems like everybody is going to kiss her and it all started with Subaru xD

Jul 24, 2013 7:20 AM

Jul 2009
I'm somehow scared that the anime will end like "Amnesia" :(
With that "we won't show you who she will choose" ending! It really pissed me off! I want to see her choosing one and loving him at the end that would be so sweet x3

And yea I was surprised as hell by that kiss... somehow didn't see that come at all! :O
Though I'm for Subaru x Ema 'cuz he's just too cute x3

I CAN bear her choosing someone other than Subaru but I CAN'T bear her NOT choosing someone at ALL (or more we won't know who she will choose)
Jul 24, 2013 7:37 AM

Jun 2008
great episode! I want more!
@.@ that kiss from tsubaki! ftw

Jul 24, 2013 7:57 AM

Jul 2013
Lucky girl.
Jul 24, 2013 8:30 AM

Dec 2009
Oh, Subaru bby <3 He's so cute and awkward.

"Panza of za Deddo!"

Another one kissed her already wow

I never have anything to say about this anime apart from how catchy the songs are, how much I love the guys and how cheesy it is.
Jul 24, 2013 8:42 AM

Jul 2013
I was about as wide-eyed as I could get when that final kiss scene happened. Wow. I know they're not genetic brother and sister but still... damn. I'm sure these sorts of scenes will start become more frequent, too. And most likely with different brothers... *sigh*

Episode 4 and I still have no clue where this is going.
Jul 24, 2013 8:45 AM

May 2009
LMAO! :)))
Everyone's having an orgasm off that kiss. LOL. \(^o^)/

It felt a bit odd that she'd be that submissive. Then again, Fuuto already cleared to us that she's dumb and too open. Haha. I like him. He's an edgy character. Natsume was my first choice since ep 1. Then Fuuto revealed himself.

Tsubaki and Azusa are just meh. Though it's intriguing he jumped the gun and consciously kissed her. She gave him a pity kiss. Lol.

Ah well. I'm quite enjoying the drama. I've been waiting for an actual conflict among the brother. I mean, 13 guys and nobody fights with another. Hard to believe. But they're shaping this, or trying to. Liked Ukyo's twitching eye. Bwahahaha... envy is yummy.

Hoping for the best. With more development.
Yay!
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 24, 2013 8:57 AM

Mar 2010
Natsume is such a gentleman >.<
Jul 24, 2013 10:03 AM

Oct 2011
Oh my Natsume XD

Juli was cute as ever

Dat kiss with Ema 0____0
Jul 24, 2013 10:43 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
eveehime said:
whoa whoa WHOA! That was a great episode! Natsume-nii is such a good brother :3 I really like him and his interactions with Ema~ It's so cute!

Natsume is probably my favorite brother so far, he actually seems pretty brotherly unlike the other flirty ones lol. And what a title for the game, "Panzer of the Dead." Pretty creative.

Azusa was kind of annoying with his attitude though, how unprofessional :( and who the heck wants to be second choice? Poor Tsubaki, knowing that Azusa is always better than him. But that kiss. What're you doing Ema??? Do you even like him like that? Don't lead people on o_o

Also, poor Ukyo, now all the calls are going to Ema.
Jul 24, 2013 11:45 AM

Jun 2010
ah so cute! <3 that kiss! kya!
i dont know who im rooting for! i like subaru and tsubaki ^_^
that scarf scene was cute but im not a big fan of natsume.
ah ukyo seemed jealous of ema for everyone calling her )=
~MoChiQuacHiE~♥
Jul 24, 2013 11:49 AM
Feb 2013
Omg, Tsubaki stole Chi's 1st kiss and the Okama is watching.
Jul 24, 2013 12:04 PM

Jun 2011
:3 Aw, the scene with Natsume reminded me of my own boyfriend for some reason. XD It was too adorable.

...When Tsubaki asked Ema if he liked her voice, I almost wanted to scream "T.T YOUR VOICE IS THE WHOLE REASON I PICKED UP THIS SHOW!" ... 0o0 WHOA. THAT KISS. ...YUM.
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Jul 24, 2013 12:09 PM

Jun 2012
RazorRamona200 said:
Omg, Tsubaki stole Chi's 1st kiss and the Okama is watching.

actually, the one who stole her first kiss was Suba-chan when he was drunk on ep 2, even if it was truly a accident it's a fact

- I only draw freestyle! -
Jul 24, 2013 12:46 PM
Mar 2012
Natsume seems to be a cool brother. I actually somewhat liked this episode. Except for the end, I'm not sure about all this sibling romance. :/

And that girl just lets everyone do with her as they will, doesn't she? Like a doll.
Jul 24, 2013 1:40 PM

Jul 2010
Ahh I feel bad for Tsubaki since he wanted that role so much but also knows the difference between their ability... And I want to know the title of that mysterious anime

I did not expect that kiss though I like the pairing so I'm kinda happy, I'm also really glad that the 2nd kiss was with her consent and not only because she was too surprised to react/push him away.

The crossdresses seems to hint that there'll be more romance flags/moments in the anime since Tsubaki might not be the "real route" they'll use for the anime... hmm please let there be some Subaru.
Jul 24, 2013 2:03 PM
Nov 2012
I was never expecting Tsubaki to kiss ema so early in the series! I mean I kinda expected and hoped for a kiss but this early makes it even more interesting! Sucks that I have to wait another week for episode 5...It's gonna be a long week ._.
Jul 24, 2013 2:24 PM

Oct 2010
The Natsume scene was so cute oh god. He actually seems to act like an older brother, which makes me ship it even more.

Ema needs to get her shit sorted and stop leading everyone on (except for Natsume, she can kiss him all she wants).

Azusa was really annoying this episode, they're not 5 for god's sake. Iori needs more screentime. I really hope they don't leave him out...

c0de_da1sy said:

Is it just me or did the animation to that kiss seem kind of awkward?

Yeah the animation's going downhill ... even the restaurant scene had some awkward hairs and proportions.

Is anyone gonna come up with the end art? ;o;
Jul 24, 2013 2:24 PM
Mar 2013
i wasnt expecting to be the first kiss with tsubaki and i was almost sure she will reject but guess not lol
she says wise cool things this ep at last
Jul 24, 2013 2:56 PM

Jul 2012
LOL @ Preview to next ep

Natsume bby, marry me please. ♥ The kiss scene felt kind of weird but still kind of nice. I wonder how things will go from here though...

Anyway, spiffy episode. Not the best, but it was decent.
Jul 24, 2013 3:10 PM

Aug 2011
YES. YES. YES. I WAS WAITING FOR THAT.

Tsubakiiii~~~ aww yeah. Tsubaki x Ema. My OTP for this show.

I really want to throw Juli out of a window she's starting to annoy me.
Jul 24, 2013 3:20 PM

Feb 2012
Nice, wasn't expecting the kiss at all, but not only once, he got her twice.

Loved her "date" with that suit brother.
Jul 24, 2013 4:14 PM

Oct 2012
It HAPPENED! THE FORBIDDEN KISS :o

Jul 24, 2013 7:37 PM

Jun 2009
Natsume is so cool
The kiss at the end was very unexpected. Usually the main female character stays neutral throughout but WOW
Jul 24, 2013 7:51 PM

Sep 2012
This show is so incredibly stupid, but yet it's still one of the anime I look forward to every week.
Another page to the history of the Fujaku.
Jul 24, 2013 9:42 PM

Apr 2013
Favorite episode so far! Ema showed a lot more personality than before in this episode,I'm really starting to like her.
Tsubaki is my favorite brother so far so I was pleasantly surprised with the kiss scene.
Jul 25, 2013 1:20 AM
Mar 2010
I wish they'd follow the novels more closely. I mean, they're changing some things and skipping some scenes and I don't exactly like that.
And the animation...sigh.
Still, Natsume-nii-chan!!!!! I LOVE YOU! More than Tsubaki!
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 25, 2013 2:49 AM

Sep 2009
Lol... that's her second kiss :D
I love that part though..
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2013

92 by 6Knotty6Thotty6 »»
Mar 23, 2023 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.