Forums
New
Pages (12) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »
Jul 24, 2013 5:11 AM

Apr 2013
CNile said:
SlothieSloth said:
CNile said:
Giving me what I dish out? That was a fucking year ago, you need to let it go.
What are you going on about now? Can you see my joined date?
Maybe I exaggerated a little, but still, it was months ago.
Just over a week ago actually.
Jul 24, 2013 5:12 AM

Dec 2012
Monoton said:
No one cares.
Kiss each other.

This is really funny :D
support opinion
^^
Jul 24, 2013 5:13 AM

Nov 2012
Stop it you two, this is supposed to be a Brazil bashing thread!
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 24, 2013 5:13 AM

Dec 2012
SlothieSloth said:
CNile said:
SlothieSloth said:
CNile said:
No it wasn't, it might not have been a year but it was certainly longer than a week. I was in a fairly good mood nine days ago, so even if it was indeed a little over a week ago (It was longer, I'm sure of it), you must have deserved yottometers more than what you got.
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream!"

- George W. Bush
Jul 24, 2013 5:18 AM

Jun 2013
I really wanna know what others think of the Philippines. Can someone tell me? (Hate is allowed, of course. I won't mind.)
Jul 24, 2013 5:21 AM

Dec 2012
Seikunai said:
I really wanna know what others think of the Philippines. Can someone tell me? (Hate is allowed, of course. I won't mind.)

where are the Philippines :D

I fink is good to be near Nipon and Australia
there must be good(ocean)
^^
Jul 24, 2013 5:23 AM

Dec 2012
Seikunai said:
The Philippines? I wouldn't want to live there, from what I hear there's a lot of dysentery going around over there, but other than that the people seem pretty friendly, and the islands themselves are very nice. It's a decent place to live if you're careful of diseases and aren't materialistic. They're also close to China, India, Australia and Japan, so the travel options from there are excellent.

- George W. Bush
Jul 24, 2013 5:25 AM

Jun 2013
BlackKnightZero said:
Seikunai said:

where are the Philippines :D

I fink is good to be near Nipon and Australia
there must be good(ocean)
Well our capital, Manila, is 1860 miles from Tokyo. So it's pretty near.
Jul 24, 2013 5:26 AM

Jul 2013
USA: where I live. Could be better. It tends to be way overrated or way underrated by the majority of people.

Britain: they used to matter and now they don't. As a result, they are incredibly bitter and envious towards Americans. They have a love/hate relationship with brown people. The country itself is dreary. I hope the royal baby is a stillborn and that the whole family dies in some slow and painful manner.

France: snooty and arrogant. They have some reason to be, though. They should be nicer to us Americans. We can't help the way we are. The way they fetishize multiculturalism then pack all the Muslims in ghettos is weird.

Sweden: beyond all hope. They went crazy over diversity, feminism, equality, and multicultiralism and it ruined them. Logic means nothing to them. They are actually mourning the potential loss of downs syndrome in their country. You never go full liberal. They remind me of that Kurt Vonnegut short story where every person has to be perfectly equal according to law.

China: overrated. They have a pending demographic crisis, no cultural strength, an unpatriotic populace, and an unimpressive military. Frankly, they've hit their peak. America is still the only world superpower.

Russia: most historically badass country. Also the most historically doomed country. Every time they get rid of a totalitarian government another one takes hold. I have no idea how to feel about Putin. Too much propaganda on both sides.

Germany: one of the best countries. They're back on track after taking Ls for most of the 20th century. They also seem to be liberal, but not mega-crazy-liberal.

Switzerland: one of the best countries. No explanation needed. That'll be ruined if they join the EU though.

India: honestly? The people tend to be really unattractive. Bollywood movies are usually unoriginal and I've never seen a really good one. They also have a huge amount of issues with starvation and education. They need to get their shit together.

Brazil: stop being annoying twats on the Internet.

Israel: impressive country from a military perspective. Total dicks otherwise. The government and the radical Orthodox Jews are fucking it up for everyone else.

Japan: guys, just accept that you did bad shit in WW2 and apologize for it. In Germany holocaust denial is illegal. In Japan denial of the atrocities committed by the imperial Japanese is state supported. They are also misogynistic and have some serious cultural issues. Seems like a depressing place to be.

Philippines: will you guys just stop with the annoying "Pinoy pride" shit? Maybe it's a vocal minority, but I've never seen this with any other asian or European country. What do you really have to be proud of? Anyway, you're a Filipino, you're proud, we get it, shut up about it now.

Canada: 51st state.

Mexico: you guys are cool. Nice food. Just tell your American exports to stop being dicks and who mock people in their butchered Spanish because they assume nobody will understand them.
LuvSosa69Jul 24, 2013 5:32 AM
I'm cooler than a cooler
Big shouts out to my jeweler
Bitch Chief Sosa stack dat mula
JezusBull said:
Ohh the ignorant masses, poor, ignorant people.
Kimi no Iru Machi said:
Whether it's in Tokyo or the countryside, panties will always remain the same. And the heart of the man who tries his best is also the same.

Jul 24, 2013 5:26 AM

Apr 2013
CNile said:
SlothieSloth said:
CNile said:
SlothieSloth said:
CNile said:
No it wasn't, it might not have been a year but it was certainly longer than a week. I was in a fairly good mood nine days ago, so even if it was indeed a little over a week ago (It was longer, I'm sure of it), you must have deserved yottometers more than what you got.
This makes me smile. You sound like you think you're the Judge Dredd of the internet. Arguing about when it happened is pointless if that's all you have to say I'm done.
Jul 24, 2013 5:27 AM

Aug 2012
Seikunai said:

Shittiest public transport ever. That is all.

Unfortunately for other countries, my knowledge of them is limited only to what I have seen on the internet, so from my point of view USA is a country where democracy is enforced through the use of guns, Canada is home to the nicest people, Africa is the main source of most "Please like this photo blahblahblahshitblah" crap, Australia is the only place on earth where you can die from just about any wildlife, and china is a place where an A+ means average.
What do you think? The meaning of our existence. Why do we continue to live?
~Iris Rain Umbrella, my favorite robot
Jul 24, 2013 5:28 AM

Jun 2013
CNile said:
Seikunai said:
The Philippines? I wouldn't want to live there, from what I hear there's a lot of dysentery going around over there, but other than that the people seem pretty friendly, and the islands themselves are very nice. It's a decent place to live if you're careful of diseases and aren't materialistic. They're also close to China, India, Australia and Japan, so the travel options from there are excellent.
Sadly yes, there are lots of informal settlers here so dysentery is common to them. But to rich class, middle class people and poor people who don't live in congested areas it's not much of a problem.
Jul 24, 2013 5:29 AM

Dec 2012
SlothieSloth said:
CNile said:
SlothieSloth said:
CNile said:
SlothieSloth said:
CNile said:
This makes me smile. You sound like you think you're the Judge Dredd of the internet. Arguing about when it happened is pointless if that's all you have to say I'm done.
Judge Dredd's a pretty cool guy, the Sylvester Stallone version at least, I can get behind that title. You can start calling me "e-Judge Dredd", sound good to me.

- George W. Bush
Jul 24, 2013 5:31 AM

Jun 2013
JustinNateal said:
Seikunai said:

Unfortunately for other countries, my knowledge of them is limited only to what I have seen on the internet, so from my point of view USA is a country where democracy is enforced through the use of guns, Canada is home to the nicest people, Africa is the main source of most "Please like this photo blahblahblahshitblah" crap, Australia is the only place on earth where you can die from just about any wildlife, and china is a place where an A+ means average.
Not really that shit. (For me, well, I am a Filipino maybe that's why I said "for me" but that's what I think.) The rails are fine.. but sometimes the traffic can be really annoying.
Jul 24, 2013 5:31 AM

Nov 2012
Seikunai said:
CNile said:
Seikunai said:
Sadly yes, there are lots of informal settlers here so dysentery is common to them. But to rich class, middle class people and poor people who don't live in congested areas it's not much of a problem.

I may be wrong but do you keep asking what everyone thinks of the Philippines in this thread?
I'm sure ive seen you ask the same shit at least 3 times now.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 24, 2013 5:32 AM

Dec 2012
Seikunai said:
JustinNateal said:
Seikunai said:

Not really that shit. (For me, well, I am a Filipino maybe that's why I said "for me" but that's what I think.) The rails are fine.. but sometimes the traffic can be really annoying.
Hey, I got a question for you: Why is "Philippines" spelled with a Ph, but people from the Philippines are Filipino?

- George W. Bush
Jul 24, 2013 5:33 AM

Jun 2013
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
CNile said:
Seikunai said:

I may be wrong but do you keep asking what everyone thinks of the Philippines in this thread?
I'm really curious about what others think about it since I've heard lots of critics say that it's crap here. (Look up Dan Brown.) And on the previous times I asked only 1 or 2 people answered so I'm not really satisfied. If you got annoyed by it, sorry.
Jul 24, 2013 5:35 AM

Nov 2012
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
CNile said:
Seikunai said:

I'm really curious about what others think about it since I've heard lots of critics say that it's crap here. (Look up Dan Brown.) And on the previous times I asked only 1 or 2 people answered so I'm not really satisfied. If you got annoyed by it, sorry.

Do you own a scooter?
How many fatal traffic accidents have you witnessed?
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 24, 2013 5:38 AM

Jun 2013
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
CNile said:
Seikunai said:

Do you own a scooter?
Nope, I own a car. A live accident? None actually. Although I see 4 to 5 in a day on the news.
Jul 24, 2013 5:40 AM

Nov 2012
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
CNile said:
Seikunai said:

Do you own a scooter?
Nope, I own a car. A live accident? None actually. Although I see 4 to 5 in a day on the news.

Also fuck the heat in the Philippines, how could you even have fat people over there, i thought it would all sweat out.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 24, 2013 5:43 AM

Jun 2013
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
CNile said:
Seikunai said:

Do you own a scooter?

Also fuck the heat in the Philippines, how could you even have fat people over there, i thought it would all sweat out.
Air conditioning is common here. But yeah, the heat here is absurd. Fat people aren't common here by the way. From what I know the fat people here usually stay indoors to avoid the heat.
Jul 24, 2013 5:48 AM

Aug 2012
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
CNile said:
Seikunai said:

Do you own a scooter?

Air conditioning is common here. But yeah, the heat here is absurd. Fat people aren't common here by the way. From what I know the fat people here usually stay indoors to avoid the heat.

Nah not really. You know how Filipinos eat. And there's also Beer so...
Jul 24, 2013 5:51 AM

Jun 2013
JustinNateal said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
CNile said:
Seikunai said:

Do you own a scooter?

Ahh I guess. Filipinos eat a lot. But alot also make it up with exercise. (Example is me although I rarely eat a lot nowadays.)
Jul 24, 2013 6:00 AM

Dec 2012
Seikunai said:
JustinNateal said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
CNile said:
Seikunai said:

Do you own a scooter?

Ahh I guess. Filipinos eat a lot. But alot also make it up with exercise. (Example is me although I rarely eat a lot nowadays.)
Are you real? Are you high? Why are you so nice, also patient?

- George W. Bush
Jul 24, 2013 6:12 AM

Jun 2013
CNile said:
Seikunai said:
JustinNateal said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
CNile said:
Seikunai said:

Do you own a scooter?

Are you real? Are you high? Why are you so nice, also patient?
I'm real. No, I don't smoke, drink (only on events.), or do drugs. I have no reason to be impatient nor the opposite of nice.
Jul 24, 2013 6:19 AM

Aug 2012
Seikunai said:
JustinNateal said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
CNile said:
Seikunai said:

Do you own a scooter?

Well to be honest food is one of the very few things I like about the Philippines. I can pay 50 pesos (That's like 1 dollar and a dime) for a viand and unlimited rice. Every now and then I come to a cafeteria like that with 10 or so of my friends, and it usually doesn't for the establishment, with all of us eating at least 5 or so rice cooker's worth of extra rice collectively.
Jul 24, 2013 6:21 AM

Nov 2012
But rice by itself is boring, you you so boring?

Thats like eating pizza base with no toppings or sauce.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 24, 2013 6:23 AM

Jun 2013
CNile said:
Seikunai said:
JustinNateal said:
Seikunai said:

Hey, I got a question for you: Why is "Philippines" spelled with a Ph, but people from the Philippines are Filipino?
Because "Philipino" looks weird. (Not a joke or anything, that's the best answer I can provide.) But the Filipino name of Philippines is "Pilipinas". It is "Pilipinas" because our language before have no "f". Now our government is trying to change the name from "Pilipinas" to "Filipinas". I don't want it to happen though, "Pilipinas" is waayyy better.
Jul 24, 2013 6:27 AM

Jun 2013
no_good_name said:

Yep, rice is boring. But I can eat a bowl of "tinola" (Kind of like a chicken soup, with green papaya, chili pepper leaves etc. It's a viand.) with 3 cups of rice. And I can eat rice with just the soup and no meat.
In the Philippines, people usually eat more rice than the meat itself.
Jul 24, 2013 6:30 AM

Nov 2012
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:

Yep, rice is boring. But I can eat a bowl of "tinola" (Kind of like a chicken soup, with green papaya, chili pepper leaves etc. It's a viand.) with 3 cups of rice. And I can eat rice with just the soup and no meat.

I enjoy rice but i need stuff to go with it, or at least fry it with some spices.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 24, 2013 7:09 AM

Jun 2013
no_good_name said:
Seikunai said:
no_good_name said:

I enjoy rice but i need stuff to go with it, or at least fry it with some spices.
Of course you need stuff to go with it. I don't recall myself or JustinNateal saying that we only eat rice by themselves.
Jul 24, 2013 4:41 PM

Dec 2008
Monoton said:
Sakura_jp said:

Japan: Best country in the world. They should work on improving birth rates, and strengthening their military. They should kick out America.

They should work on improving living conditions, not only in the cities, but also out of them in the villages.
And japanese people are often very racist (even if they seem to be very friendly to you).
Don't get me wrong, I love japan, but living in japan =/= living in an anime. Some of you are just too naive. Wake up please.
I would like to live in japan anyway.

Every country should work on improving living conditions in rural areas.
And I'm not sure what you mean. Naive? How so? I am quite aware that many people in Japan are racist, and I know it is not like "living in an anime", just like I'm sure life in America is not like an episode of Seinfeld.

LuvSosa69 said:
Wow. You're wrong every single one of these points except Britain, India, and Germany. And the former two will still piss people off. Not too overt either. 8/10 troll.

I'm sorry, I was quite sure the thread was about one's opinion on foreign countries, so how can my opinion be "wrong"? I wasn't posting a list of a factual points.
Jul 24, 2013 5:35 PM

Aug 2009
I have the media-portrayed-stereotypical views of most countries, but I also hold an awareness that there's so much more to each of them. I have no negative view on any country and I plan to visit those of my choosing to see what they all are really about.
Jul 24, 2013 5:50 PM

Mar 2011
The french are stuck up twats.

Unlike the English who don't know the language and so speak it in foreign countries, the French do know these languages a lot of the time, but still speak in French because they're stubborn twats.
Jul 24, 2013 6:01 PM

May 2013
Germany: Been quite a fan of Germany for a while now, and I am very interested in German history, mostly the time period before world war 2 that is.

I would rate Germany as my favourite country for their amazing history, and their engineering.

Now to the stereotypes (or not)

French: Not cheese eating surrender monkeys.

United states: Not as dumb as people like to claim.

United kingdom: Good teeth actually.

Japan: Not as weird as people claim.

SupaNiper said:
I come from the worlds richest country. All other country sucks besides the one I come from! Especially Sweden!! YOU SUCK SWEDEN!

You damn Norwegians are rich as hell.
Jul 24, 2013 6:33 PM
Jul 2018
Some of the countries I've been to:
Germany: Lived there for most of my childhood, I miss it
England: Favorite place I've ever been to so far
Spain: The fact that I can speak Spanish now makes me want to see how I would converse with the natives. It has some of the best beaches in the world. I also like how the Spaniards party like there's no tomorrow
America: I love this country, the end
France: Going to Disneyland was always fun, and the Eiffel tower is beautiful in person. Pretty women too
Turkey: I love their food, but those little kids were little bastards and I was always hanging around stoners at the hotel my family and I stayed at
The Netherlands: More specifically Amsterdam.... let them have weed!

Some countries I want to go to:
The Philippines: I have family there so I always wanted to know what it's like
China: The air pollution ain't no joke, I'd like to also visit Hong Kong and Macau
South Korea: My best friend lives there, his stories make SK sound very interesting
Japan: To be completely honest, I want to use one of the "washlet" toilets lol. I like their religious sites
Jul 24, 2013 6:48 PM

Aug 2012
America: Freedom, beef, freedom, bombs, and freedom... and boobs.
Canada: The little lame awkward brother of the super awesome America.
China: Inhaling death.
Japan: Panties in a vending machine... DAFUQ?????
Germany: The man amongst men. Single handily keeping Europe afloat.
Europe minus Germany: FIX YOUR FUCKING PROBLEMS!
Australia: Upside down and dangerous as all hell. Sounds fun.
Mexico: Invade them during their siesta.
Egypt: Replacing a radical Muslim with another radical Muslim will totally solve your problems.
India: Dayum your country be cramped.

America is the best... Why? Because the people have the freedom to eat themselves to death if they so choose.
Jul 24, 2013 10:45 PM
Jul 2013
Canada: Friendly people
Brazil: Hot models
Japan: Weird
China: Cheap products
Jul 24, 2013 11:05 PM

Jan 2013
InfiniteRufus said:

Unlike the English who don't know the language and so speak it in foreign countries, the French do know these languages a lot of the time, but still speak in French because they're stubborn twats.
A French mugging means rape in English
Jul 24, 2013 11:08 PM

Jun 2012
(I live in America)
England>All
There you have it.
Jul 24, 2013 11:48 PM

Nov 2009
If England > All Why did we kick there ass? Why do they always have to say how they are better than America specifically? Our scope is a bit bigger, we say we are bigger than everyone ...

On a side note England isn't even the best country in Europe, shit tier weather is a factor ...
Jul 24, 2013 11:55 PM

Jul 2013
America: Some people over there are ignorant and arrogant. They got guns, kinda scary. I hate when they say "Y'all", sounds so stupid.
Hong Kong: I have never seen so many people cross a road in my life at night. Air is quite dense and hard to see through
Japan: I love Japan, just some things are messed up other there
Australia: Where I am from
Vietnam: God dam that place is packed, pretty dirty in some places, Motorcycle nation.
England: I love their accents
Jul 25, 2013 1:57 AM

Nov 2008
BRAZIL: Corrupt gov't, patriotic ppl, plastic surgery.

US: Greedy, gun loving (i know not EVERYONE is, and maybe most don't, but the fact that there are so many gun related 'problems', and not enough effort has been made to deal with it.. well.), people with very odd understanding of sarcasm, celeb crazy.

CANADA: over friendly people (not a criticism), unlocked doors, mounties, hockey.

ENGLAND: best comedy, bad food, expensive, not as royal crazy as US, drunks

AUZZIE: drunks, kangaroos, koalas, racists (again, not saying most are,.. just saying quite a lot are), opposite weather, the reef.
Jul 25, 2013 2:04 AM

Jun 2012
I love americans
ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
Jul 25, 2013 3:14 AM

Mar 2013
InfiniteRufus said:

What ? What are you on about ?
Jul 25, 2013 3:58 AM
May 2009
Japan messed up in the city.
America place to be to own guns
UK is just the UK
France nothing to say
Jul 25, 2013 4:35 AM

Apr 2011
Germany : the heavy metal mecca
Norway : Satan's abode
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ 
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Jul 25, 2013 5:29 AM

Jul 2011
swoodles said:
BRAZIL: Corrupt gov't, patriotic ppl, plastic surgery.

US: Greedy, gun loving (i know not EVERYONE is, and maybe most don't, but the fact that there are so many gun related 'problems', and not enough effort has been made to deal with it.. well.), people with very odd understanding of sarcasm, celeb crazy.

CANADA: over friendly people (not a criticism), unlocked doors, mounties, hockey.

ENGLAND: best comedy, bad food, expensive, not as royal crazy as US, drunks

AUZZIE: drunks, kangaroos, koalas, racists (again, not saying most are,.. just saying quite a lot are), opposite weather, the reef.

Playing sleeping dogs I see there is no big difference between Hong Kong and Brazil...is it true?
ainkyJul 25, 2013 5:33 AM
Jul 25, 2013 5:31 AM

Jun 2012
in japan everyone has brown hair
in america everyone is fat/gun toting/retarded
england isn't part of europe
France is dick
england is muslim and black
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Jul 25, 2013 5:35 AM

Jul 2011
USA: I have to visit one day.

France: Beautiful girls but I don't like the food.

Brazil: Where I was born. Beautiful country and beautiful people but there is too much violence and corruption. This makes me so sad but it's my home after all.

Italy: Where I'm living now. I love Italy, I love the food and I love A.C Milan, but the older generations are ruining this beautiful country.

Japan: My family has Japanese origins and I love their culture. I HAVE TO GO THERE ONE DAY!!!
Pages (12) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »

More topics from this board

» First time Anime convention - any tips?

animeadept - Yesterday

10 by Theo1899 »»
2 minutes ago

» The very random (and possibly useless) knowledge thread

DigiCat - 1 hour ago

6 by PostMahouShoujo »»
3 minutes ago

» Tokyo declares war on Racoon

tsukareru - 9 hours ago

8 by Dawizz »»
22 minutes ago

» Have you ever used Ebay?? For buying and/or selling...?

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

30 by palm-tree »»
2 hours ago

» how do you guys feel about summer? ( 1 2 )

JessicaKari - May 19

67 by SnipeStrike »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.