Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 29, 2013 5:47 AM

Oct 2010
naens said:
Is it really Kishimoto who still writes the story? The style seems different at least in the two last chapters...

Fans write the story well they had for years. Since just about all their theories became true.

I wonder who gets a BS power-up next chapter any guesses? lol

I wonder who is going to claim to be the next Hokage next chapter.

I'm starting to believe what somebody said on another forum. They was like "Kishimoto suddenly giving super modes to every goddamn character is all but a conspiration to make the next fighting game sell more."
Storm 4 is coming out. lol
bonifideMay 29, 2013 5:54 AM
May 29, 2013 6:05 AM

Oct 2012
i cant believe my eyes.... this chapter is so epic.. that sakura's technique really baddas. cant wait for next

May 29, 2013 6:06 AM

May 2013
xitachi_uchiax said:
the only thing i dont likein this chapter that they pick sakura on the level of sasuke and naruto, if it is the same ability that tsunade has, why did naruto beat pain and not her.....

i hope that he will show that her ability is much stronger then tsunade then it will make sense^^

Because Tsunade used it to heal and protect everyone in the village maybe..?
May 29, 2013 6:11 AM

Dec 2009
Feels like i'm reading a goddamn fanfiction. Ever since the last chapter the whole vibe that was build up has completely disappeared. It doesn't feel like Kishi made this chapter at all.
May 29, 2013 6:13 AM
Oct 2009
Am I the only one wondering why naruto's rasen shuriken didn't blow up like usual (and kill sakura in the blast)?
May 29, 2013 6:15 AM

Apr 2013
May 29, 2013 6:16 AM

Jan 2012
you know what would be funny?for sasuke to pretend to be their ally then betray them again that would be hilarious
May 29, 2013 6:31 AM

Dec 2008
Lololol! That looked nothing like Kiba. Way to forget his facial prints.
Well, I'm glad she got Tsunade's seal, but nothing much happened this chapter.
May 29, 2013 6:33 AM

Aug 2012
Holy crap Sakura! You've finally made it.
This was one brought back memories. Nostalgic!
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
May 29, 2013 6:51 AM

Jul 2007
Mangastream translation is out and i have to say its a little different, also it does actually include the double spread cover page unlike the one i previously read at mangahere.com.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/33759734/7

May 29, 2013 6:59 AM

Mar 2012
Can anyone refresh me as to what happened to Tenten and Rock Lee?
May 29, 2013 7:02 AM

Apr 2013
chrizo said:
Can anyone refresh me as to what happened to Tenten and Rock Lee?
Weeping at Neji's corpse. Nevermind that. What did happen to those two?
May 29, 2013 7:03 AM
Oct 2011
Indeed I feel like there are few things that actually doesn't add up properly.

I wonder whether Tsuki no Me is already pulling the strings behind the scene..
It would be interesting to see that all the guys out there are just pretending to be fighting while actually their bodies are already floating in a non-specified amniotic fluid. Ahahaha.
May 29, 2013 7:03 AM

Jul 2009
showing us that sakura has learned more than medical jutsu from tsunade was a good thing. But come on, does Sakura really think that she is on the same level as Sasuke and Naruto? Sasuke has an EMS, Naruto has sage mode and a tamed/befriended Kurama who suplies him with huge amounts of chakra. Sakura you are still shit compared to those two. Kishi fucked up the whole chapter when he made Sakura say those things.
May 29, 2013 7:10 AM

Feb 2013
These last few chapters have been awesome, just for the nostalgia alone.
May 29, 2013 7:13 AM

Jul 2007
pekk07 said:
showing us that sakura has learned more than medical jutsu from tsunade was a good thing. But come on, does Sakura really think that she is on the same level as Sasuke and Naruto? Sasuke has an EMS, Naruto has sage mode and a tamed/befriended Kurama who suplies him with huge amounts of chakra. Sakura you are still shit compared to those two. Kishi fucked up the whole chapter when he made Sakura say those things.

Did you want sakura to be useless throughout the whole manga? I am actually happy that kishi kind of redeemed her.

OH an btw i couldn't help but laugh at this translation lol, manga stream needs to edit their work.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/33759734/21

"What raw power it might even be stronger then Tsuna's. LMAO Refernence to "hitman reborn"

May 29, 2013 7:29 AM

Jan 2012
The best part of this chapter was madara sitting down and refusing to waste his time and waiting for his final duel like a bossu
May 29, 2013 7:42 AM

Dec 2011

May 29, 2013 7:46 AM

Feb 2012
Holy shit, Sakura has gotten a lot stronger.
May 29, 2013 8:07 AM

Nov 2011
Ya..an action chapter. I saw this shit coming. Oh and this panel made me laugh:
May 29, 2013 8:18 AM

May 2012
its not that farfetched for sakura to have that seal.. she's been training under tsunade since shippuuden started. that said, she is still doing the same thing, punching things super hard. there's no way she would have beat pain like that, and she probably would have used it against sasori, assuming she was able to use it back then, or if the idea was even in the air.
it's cool she is being put in a light of not useless but its a bit too late and super punches will always be punches..

i like this sasuke more than the "must destroy the leaf village" sasuke. it was just silly, especially after pain bombed it. sasuke didn't even do that much. he hung out with orochimaru for a bit, gathered some friends, took out an akatsuki member. yeah he killed danzo but no one even cared. the worst he did was attack the hokage summit.

all this sudden change is probably because the manga's going to be ending soon(story-wise).
May 29, 2013 8:31 AM

Apr 2010
Munja said:

lol

also dat asspull
May 29, 2013 8:55 AM
Mar 2010
What the, sudden Sakura power up. At least she won't be useless for a while.
May 29, 2013 9:16 AM

Apr 2009
Knyquist said:
Indeed I feel like there are few things that actually doesn't add up properly.

I wonder whether Tsuki no Me is already pulling the strings behind the scene..
It would be interesting to see that all the guys out there are just pretending to be fighting while actually their bodies are already floating in a non-specified amniotic fluid. Ahahaha.

That would be great but looks like Naruto is crash landing to its end. The last two chapters were just plain crap.
May 29, 2013 9:36 AM

May 2013
Sakura showing off her full power. Although in the end Naruto and Sasuke ended up saving her.
May 29, 2013 9:56 AM

Jan 2013
Wooo Sakura!
so That explains why Sakura was weak during the start of shippuuden onwards. lol
Maybe next time.
May 29, 2013 10:31 AM

Dec 2012
too late Sakura
May 29, 2013 10:32 AM

May 2012
"Dont get in my way".. Are you really saying that to Naruto, Sakura? LMAO. cocky bastard. Know your place.

And, WTF "Sasuke kun"?! Again, are you really saying that to Sasuke? He did so much bad things in the past and yet, you still saying that like it's just a small problem. While you treat Naruto like he is a.. There's so much i want to curse about but Damn it Kishi, don't make me hate her more than i do right now.
May 29, 2013 10:35 AM

Apr 2013
I want to be hokage..

me too

me too

me too

everyone wants to be hokage..

yay!

-_-
May 29, 2013 10:43 AM
Oct 2012
If this manga ends with Sakura being a fangirl despite sasuke doing all this crap to the hidden leaf and ends with sasusaku. Then ill hate this anime forever...
May 29, 2013 10:50 AM

Apr 2013
man EVERYONE wants to be hokage now. seems a bit stupid but hey watever. still was cool to see sakura do something useful and badass for the first time in naruto series.
May 29, 2013 11:06 AM

Sep 2007
Lol at the Sakura nerdrage in this thread.

It's clear that team 7 is suppose to be the next sannin. Look at the original three. Tsunade was pretty much the weakest in terms of combat ability. All she had was brute strength on her side while Orochimaru and Jiraiya were well versed in everything else. But then again, Tsunade and Sakura are both fucking medical ninjas. Let's not also forget that both Sasuke and Naruto are as powerful as they are because they have a little something special on their side. Sharingan and the kyuubi, anybody? Sakura didn't have any special aid.

The manga can get full retard at times but good grief, the readers can get more retarded sometimes.
WasabiMay 29, 2013 11:30 AM
May 29, 2013 11:07 AM

Oct 2008
OfficialGuts said:
I want to be hokage..

me too

me too

me too

yay!

-_-

Well why else would any of these characters aspire to be ninja? I mean if you're say serious about filmmaking and want to pursue to film school, wouldn't you want to be like the next Alfred Hitchcock, Steven Spielberg or whatever other successful filmmaker you admire?
May 29, 2013 11:37 AM

Jul 2009
i still dont like what happened to sasuke. this guy better be trying to get close to madara or something.
Hypeathon said:
OfficialGuts said:
I want to be hokage..

me too

me too

me too

yay!

-_-

Well why else would any of these characters aspire to be ninja? I mean if you're say serious about filmmaking and want to pursue to film school, wouldn't you want to be like the next Alfred Hitchcock, Steven Spielberg or whatever other successful filmmaker you admire?

bad analogy. why? because being hokage is like being the CEO of Pixar or some large production company. what you're speaking of is like being a sannin (a well reputable shinobi). hokages aren't simply the strongest in the village (see tsunade), but about leadership/paper pushing.
TachiiMay 29, 2013 5:28 PM
May 29, 2013 11:40 AM

Mar 2013
Wow, Sakura isn't useless on a battlefield, I never dreamed about this happening !

Everyone wants to be Hokage, that's sweet, as if Kiba has any chance...

It's a bit sad he's forgetting the other team, I mean Neji's. Of course he's dead, but where the hell did Lee and Ten-Ten go ? Are they crying over his corpse or what the hell ? I mean okay for Ten-Ten, cause she's useless but Lee ?

It's fun and great to have this, like nothing ever happened, but I expect some shit to come, like Sakura dying, but in fact not, and some other characters to be sacrificed.
May 29, 2013 11:45 AM

Oct 2012
Thanks Kishi for fixing the pacing and finally giving Sakura the spot light! Everyone ''wanting'' to become hokage is merely for comedy, funny that it bothers people. But above of all I'm glad to see Team 7 together :)
litezout321 said:
If this manga ends with Sakura being a fangirl despite sasuke doing all this crap to the hidden leaf and ends with sasusaku. Then ill hate this anime forever...

Sasuke doing ''all the crap to konoha'' was just his hatred taking over him, real Sasuke is truly this kind of person:

Sakura and Naruto couldn't abandon Sasuke no matter what.
TachiiMay 29, 2013 5:28 PM
May 29, 2013 11:59 AM
May 2013
So many whiners today 'sigh' chapter was action packed and I can't complain about anything.
Well, ok, the mini juubies were a WTF moment, but I can manage
Varak-blackhandMay 29, 2013 12:03 PM
May 29, 2013 12:06 PM

Mar 2013
natssuu said:
litezout321 said:

Sasuke doing ''all the crap to konoha'' was just his hatred taking over him, real Sasuke is truly this kind of person:

Sakura and Naruto couldn't abandon Sasuke no matter what.

And I'm off for a Naruto marathon !
See you guys around.

litezout321 said:

U wot m8 ?
May 29, 2013 12:06 PM

Mar 2010
This is getting seriously ridiculous. Sasuke randomly appearing, reviving Team 7 and stating his wish to become Hokage was laughable but this? What the hell? Did Kishimoto give up on his manga and begun doing everything he was told in fan letters? Why the hell would everyone want to become Hokage for no reason? I'm certain everyone knows what it takes. I COULD understand Shikamaru or Kiba or maybe Ino (for comedy). But Hinata? Shino? Really? Did they suddenly lose several IQ or get a complete personality change? And the asspull about Sakura revealing huge power out of nowhere is just ridiculous. It makes no sense on so many levels and creates plot holes all over the place. So she pretended to be completely useless (even crying for Naruto to save them) because what? She didn't consider destruction of the whole village important enough? But using it to show off in front of her friends was more important? Because that's what it was. She used it so that they could see her back. It's extremely childish and immature and if anything, I like her even less than before. Not to mention that the ship tease is all over he place and I refuse to believe it serves any purpose from now on. If Kishimoto can't do romance, he shouldn't. For one, I'd take that over any romance any day.
May 29, 2013 12:16 PM

Jul 2009
ArtemisX said:
pekk07 said:

Did you want sakura to be useless throughout the whole manga? I am actually happy that kishi kind of redeemed her.

OH an btw i couldn't help but laugh at this translation lol, manga stream needs to edit their work.

"What raw power it might even be stronger then Tsuna's. LMAO Refernence to "hitman reborn"

If you read my post properly, let me repeat, proplerly, I state that sakura showing us other things than medical jutsu is a good thing. The thing I didnt like was the fact that she thinks that she is on the same level as naruto and sasuke. And that's fucking retarded.
May 29, 2013 12:29 PM

Aug 2008
litezout321 said:

manga to anime?

i actually would be too happy if it becomes to sasuke and sakura as naruto already confirmed sakura loves saskue

and this would make it so its hinata and naruto
May 29, 2013 12:30 PM

Jan 2013
pekk07 said:
ArtemisX said:
pekk07 said:

If you read my post properly, let me repeat, proplerly, I state that sakura showing us other things than medical jutsu is a good thing. The thing I didnt like was the fact that she thinks that she is on the same level as naruto and sasuke. And that's fucking retarded.

lololol id sayd she still isnt close to sasuke and narutos level , brute strength doesnt mean shit if you fast enough / skilled enough to get it to hit

my question is where the hell was that mark on her forehead this entire time ?? tsunade clearly has it at all times but sakura never showed it until now ...
May 29, 2013 12:36 PM

Mar 2013
Madara and Hashirama - I just damn love their relationship xD They'r just awesome.
Also, I wasn't expecting Sakura's power to be the hyakugo no jutsu! That was awesome as well! Finally she is not annoying me, and fighting for real!

The other kages... I want to see them all getting hooked up and fighting with their real powers!
May 29, 2013 12:37 PM

Jan 2012
So everyone wants to be hokage.

May 29, 2013 12:44 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Eltrik said:
its not that farfetched for sakura to have that seal.. she's been training under tsunade since shippuuden started. that said, she is still doing the same thing, punching things super hard. there's no way she would have beat pain like that, and she probably would have used it against sasori, assuming she was able to use it back then, or if the idea was even in the air.
it's cool she is being put in a light of not useless but its a bit too late and super punches will always be punches..

i like this sasuke more than the "must destroy the leaf village" sasuke. it was just silly, especially after pain bombed it. sasuke didn't even do that much. he hung out with orochimaru for a bit, gathered some friends, took out an akatsuki member. yeah he killed danzo but no one even cared. the worst he did was attack the hokage summit.

all this sudden change is probably because the manga's going to be ending soon(story-wise).

^someone understands. I don't think Sakura's power up is an asspull or anything...can people stop using that word everywhere please? She's supposed to a medical ninja, and her job is to stay behind and heal everyone, not fighting in the battlefield with full power. She's always been a "genius" in a way because of her uncanny ability to control her chakra precisely, plus she's been training under one of the sannin, so it's obvious she has something up her sleeve. I agree with Eltrik about why she may not have used her powers back then with Pain. I'm not a fan of Sakura, but I don't think her power was in anyway an "asspull."

And the thing about people wanting to be the Hokage, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a joke so I don't understand why everyone is so worked up about it. I found it pretty funny...
May 29, 2013 12:53 PM

Jan 2013
epic chapter ^^ Sakura was awesome. Finnaly she was useful :D
May 29, 2013 1:05 PM

Feb 2008
anyone else think sasuke's up to something? in any case, this episode's fell good happy go lucky shit is getting old.
May 29, 2013 1:41 PM

Apr 2012
Finally! Sakura is now a Kage/S Level shinobi!

We REALLY needed more of those in Naruto's generation. Before her we only had Naruto, Sasuke and Gaara, and I'm also glad that it's someone I do not despise with every fiber of my being (*cough*Hinata*cough*). I actually kind of like her, she's not a bad character.

What was said about the younger generation surpassing the older appears to be true, with 4 ninjas of Naruto's age (16-17 I think) already at Kage level, who knows how strong they can become in the future -what with the random powerups and all- they still are young and haven't even reached their full potential.

By the way, I think that the Diamond symbol-thingy-jutsu isn't Sage-mode, just a powerup.

The team 7 reunion was nice, just waiting on Kakashi now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Sasuke, well...while I like the fact that he is fighting alongside Naruto and the rest now, I'm not so sure about his future: I mean, I know it's possible for him to go back to Konoha and be forgiven, but I don't see how he would actually want that. Hope he does go back though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 'I want to be Hokage' thing was pretty nice! I don't see it as everybody actually wanting to be Hokage, but more like a way to express their desire to protect their friends and Konoha.
Hashirama did say that the Hokage's role was to remain in the village and protect it, after all.

Naruto is pretty powerful now, but I believe that he needs to gain something, unlock some ability of sorts. It has been pretty much confirmed by those who knew the Rikudou Sennin (that being the Juubi and the Bijuus) that Naruto is related to him somehow: reincarnation, succesor, long lost family...something.

Basically it's like saying ''Naruto can be just as powerfull!'' - so I'm waiting for him to receive another powerup! He's also been saying since the beginning of the series that he wants to surpass all the other Hokages, so he needs to get stronger. Maybe the Rinnegan (because why not?). Or he could progress further with his Sage-mode, because the one he has now doesn't compare to Hashirama's Sage-mode.

I wonder if Minato's going to give Naruto the other half of Kurama's chakra or if he'll take it to the grave with him...he does look pretty damn good using it though.

Hashirama vs Madara! Madara has the advantage this time though, he may not have Kurama, but he can use Mokuton and Rinnegan Ninjutsu alongside his EMS Nin/Genjutsu. Heck! Both of them are Edo-Tensei constructs, so the battle will be even more destructive!

The Juubi is a beast! The sheer size of that Bijuudama explosion is incredible! We may be reaching Dragon Ball Z levels soon!
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
May 29, 2013 1:50 PM

Aug 2008
This is reminding me more and more of Gurren Lagann. I guess it reminds me more of early Naruto, so it's kinda nice it's gone full circle.

It's a shounen jump manga, don't think too much about it or you'll probably hurt your brain (unless you're reading HxH).
hyperknees91May 29, 2013 2:00 PM
May 29, 2013 2:35 PM

Jan 2013
Feels a bit silly
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.