3It was OK
14.3%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.4
14 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2013 11:32 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Didn't really understand this episode that much, so she was a card that hurt someone close to Judai so Kaiba sent it into space.
May 3, 2013 11:37 PM

Mar 2012
It was yandere card
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 27, 2014 5:58 AM

Jan 2008
IntroverTurtle said:
Didn't really understand this episode that much, so she was a card that hurt someone close to Judai so Kaiba sent it into space.

And Judai just forgot about it.
Feb 10, 2015 6:09 PM

Nov 2010
Why did Yubel loose against Johan? both monsters had the same ATK...
Mar 10, 2015 2:24 AM

Jul 2008
Don't mess with the Rainbow Bridge or you get the hammer.

And conveniently Judai just forgot about this card?
Aug 8, 2015 8:13 PM

Apr 2007
Great episode. I dislike that they brought back the ripoff God cards, but Yubel handled the duel a lot better than Kagemaru. And that ending :o
I'm also so happy we're done with that retarded dueling zombie business.

Kinkara said:
It's not like Yubel lost, the power from the dragon cards clashing just returned everyone back to the island like they were trying to do.
Oct 23, 2019 10:17 AM

Nov 2016
Man, good job Judai and Johan.

This arc will only get spicier from here.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 27, 2020 9:16 AM

Apr 2016
Ok so Yubel's design is cool as shit and I'm starting to see why Jaden forgot about 'em. Must be trauma combined with how long it's been since the card was thrown into space after trying to kill anyone who beat Jaden or made him upset. Is goofy but it's fucking YGO so I've come to accept that shit at this point.

Also, Armityle vs Rainbow Dragon was cool as shit.
Jul 8, 2020 5:51 PM

Dec 2011
Yubel's design makes me wonder so much, like, half the face and chest is feminine and the other half is masc. That's so-?! No wonder they can switch voices? Yubel seems to prefer or use the feminine one the most so far.
Jan 17, 2022 9:19 PM

Aug 2019
GrouchoMarx said:

Because the effect of Johan's Prism Wall Spell card made it so that both he and Yubel took damage equal to Rainbow Dragon's ATK after Armityle's attack target changed from Chaos Neos to Rainbow Dragon. Also, Yubel didn't lose; the duel ended in a tie.

Armityle looked cool even though it didn't get much screentime here. I thought it was weird that Judai didn't recognize Yubel at first. I mean how do you forget a card that caused someone to fall into a coma...? But whatever, at least this middle act of the arc is finished thanks to Johan's sacrifice.
Jun 27, 2022 8:54 PM

Jan 2010
Wait. Wait wait wait wait wait.

.....What?

Okay, so, Jaden as a kid owned a sentient Duel Monsters card. That's fine, as apparently Duel Spirits are just a thing. However, this spirit was apparently so powerful that she could render people unconscious and continuously inflict physical and mental trauma.

...So Jaden gave his card to a lab, which encapsulated the card and shot it into space on a rocket? What? And after years, it somehow crash landed back on Earth, proceeded to possess duelist after duelist to try and both rule the Earth and enact revenge on Jaden for shooting her into space? First of all, how did Jaden as a kid have the wherewithal to give his demonic Duel Monsters card to a lab? Where did Jaden even get that demonic card? How did it become demonic? Why did he never mention owning a freaking demonic card before?

Also, come to think of it, what exactly makes Jaden so special? Yugi and Kaiba are reincarnations of mystics while Joey is stupid lucky, best friends with Yugi, and works his ass off with the power of heart/friendship/etc. Jaden just shows up in GX as a hot shot duelist, but just becomes the center of the dueling world. I'm guessing he has an exceedingly high affinity for Duel Spirits, which lets him befriend his cards and win via trust/friendship/etc. However, how does that explain Yubel? Wouldn't Jaden's influence, well, make her less evil?
Nov 8, 2022 3:57 AM

Apr 2020
A lot of explaining to do. It was super hype episode. So many legendary cards being used.

Edit: Can anybody help me find the ost when johan activates "prism wall" towards the end?
Edit 2: found it
FakeSpicyAppleNov 9, 2022 9:47 PM
water

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 104 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - May 2, 2013

12 by Angelo-cunha »»
Apr 21, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 9 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Apr 27, 2013

10 by RedPandaGoddes5 »»
Apr 16, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 6 Discussion

14 by RedPandaGoddes5 »»
Apr 15, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 3 Discussion

13 by RedPandaGoddes5 »»
Apr 15, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 1 Discussion

Tennouji - Mar 17, 2013

23 by RedPandaGoddes5 »»
Apr 15, 10:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.