Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 11, 2013 8:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, nice painting tbh.

And....I guess Rita still won't give up and returns ;). Ryunnsuke is kinda cute when he blushes imo. Regarding the train scene...for me, I thought Sorata should of done that way before. Well, I thought he also didn't mean to offend Mashiro previously. Now, he's finding ways to convince Mashiro to come back which he should of done a bit sooner imo.

Hell, even Aoyoma and Mashiro gets an embrace. Nice. Oh and I know that Mashiro loves Sakurasou, of course she does.
Mar 11, 2013 8:59 AM

May 2009
Judging from pictures looks like best episode for weeks.

Mar 11, 2013 11:50 AM
Dec 2012
awww dam .. I wanted to cry , but I didn't because my little bro and grandmon are around ........ T.T ....
I almost got in shock when Mashiro wasn't on the other side of the station .. and much more because I was watching it on this site < http://www.nosub.tv/watch/39733.html > and .. in that moment .. I just read a kanji at the botton of the screnne saying "いるよ” transtaled to ... she's gone .... awww dam .. I might cry by the end of this Anime T3T
Mar 11, 2013 11:55 AM

Sep 2012
So guess we are getting a Mashiro end after all.....

Novel spoiler
symbvMar 11, 2013 12:02 PM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 11, 2013 12:17 PM

May 2009
Aoyama

symbv said:
Novel spoiler

Ekhem,
Mar 11, 2013 12:56 PM

Jan 2013
i just loved the part where chihiro slaped the heck out of fujisawa the game designer dude he deserved it.
Mar 11, 2013 2:53 PM

May 2010
I love the painting made by Mashiro! It is so beautiful.

Looks like Aoyama gave up on Sorata, feels kinda sudden though. Has been coming I suppose. Nevertheless a great episode, I think the train station scene was really good. The animation of Sorata apologizing was perfect.
YzoriMar 11, 2013 4:55 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2013 4:15 PM

Aug 2012
Great episode. Hopefully the remaining couple of episodes finish off the show well.
Mar 11, 2013 4:31 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah amazing episode, it seem close to ending. :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 11, 2013 4:34 PM

Nov 2011
So Aoyama conceded defeat, i wonder if Mashiro heard the confession over the sound of the train.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Mar 11, 2013 4:50 PM

Nov 2011
Yes! This episode was by far the best sooo dramatic as well as Sorata ending up confessing to Mashiro. Honestly I was hoping for a aoyama ending since the last 2-3 episodes made me had feels on her.
Mar 11, 2013 4:55 PM

Jan 2013
I rather liked this ep, and it was about time he said that to Shiina. I don't think the last bits of the SN will make it, or it will be a waterd down version that covers it in the final ep like some shows. I would like a S2 but I'm not holding my breath.
Mar 11, 2013 5:00 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Zee530 said:
i wonder if Mashiro heard the confession over the sound of the train.
I doubt it. Those things really are loud when you're standing near them.
Mar 11, 2013 5:09 PM

Mar 2011

i'm tempted to give this show 1/10 now
Mar 11, 2013 5:10 PM

May 2009
ElPsyKangaroo said:

Oh God, coward lost. Tragedy.
Mar 11, 2013 5:12 PM

May 2010
So much emotion going on this week, Shiina went from being emotionless to show what we saw today great to be had ii tell ya, but damn gotta feel bad for Nanami being on the back burner like that,i wonder at any point in time those 3 magic word will be utter and sorata will heard em?
Mar 11, 2013 5:16 PM

Dec 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 11, 2013 5:23 PM

Nov 2008
bastek66 said:
Aoyama

symbv said:
Novel spoiler

Ekhem,

^
This .. so it seems were getting an anime only end or a cut short end ?
Mar 11, 2013 5:28 PM

Nov 2007
Wow, a painting of Sakurasou without painter girl. Then unclear confession by seiyuu girl (at least the guy doesn't get that she likes him in that sense).

Rita!! Nice Ryuunosuke!

And the confessions scene at the station.

Two more ep...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 11, 2013 5:32 PM

Aug 2012
This episode was really good, Sorata confessing and Mashiro not being there was perfect for a momentary suspense. Hopefully they can finish this just as good

Mar 11, 2013 5:37 PM

Jun 2012
I don't know how I feel about this week's episode, the overdose of teen angsty melodrama this cour is something I've gotten used to but hasn't Sorata learned this lesson multiple times already through the show? I feel like after every revelation he gets about Shiina it resets for the sake of "character development" The scene though was well done, I liked the attention to detail this episode had like when Sorata confessed and the audio faded out to the train horn

There's the nail in the coffin for all Aoyama shippers. Ouch this week stung and I didn't even ship her so I can only feel for people that were. I swear if there isn't a second confession from either Sorata or Mashiron my mind's gonna explode after all the crap we've gone through these 24 episodes.

I liked how the guy Sorata worked with came back to apologize for his company in the words of Chihiro "being a dick to her kids". Such an underhanded company move, even more so reflecting on it now.

Ryuunosuke still is the best male in the show
HybridMBLMar 11, 2013 5:44 PM
Mar 11, 2013 5:40 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Marow said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(the pain will eventually stop)
Mar 11, 2013 5:41 PM

Dec 2012
Lol seems like the J.C got lot of complaints from last episode... Great episode, Sorata seems he came over his traumatic incident. Nanami fighto! oh well she's going to leave and go to her parents soon... which is sad to see, but then she came back with support, that's what real family should be, and congrats on his sister for the entrance exam.
Mar 11, 2013 5:44 PM

Dec 2012
Hybridbloodszak said:
I don't know how I feel about this week's episode, the overdose of teen angsty melodrama this cour is something I've gotten used to but hasn't Sorata learned this lesson multiple times already through the show? I feel like after every revelation he gets about Shiina it resets for the sake of "character development" The scene though was well done, I liked the attention to detail this episode had like when Sorata confessed and the audio faded out to the train horn

There's the nail in the coffin for all Aoyama shippers. Ouch this week stung and I didn't even ship her so I can only feel for people that were. I swear if there isn't a second confession from either Sorata or Mashiron my mind's gonna explode after all the crap we've gone through these 24 episodes.

I liked how the guy Sorata worked with for the guy came back to apologize for his company in the words of Chihiro "being a dick to her kids". Such an underhanded company move even reflecting on it now.

Haha, Totally agree. The series seriously went into Chuunibyo-mode, mainly from the complaints they got from the last few episode where this series is really going into a Korean melodramatic route which Japanese hates.
Mar 11, 2013 5:44 PM
Jul 2012
ElPsyKangaroo said:

Yup. Agreed.Do it now!
Mar 11, 2013 5:49 PM

Mar 2009
Hybridbloodszak said:

I liked how the guy Sorata worked with came back to apologize for his company in the words of Chihiro "being a dick to her kids". Such an underhanded company move, even more so reflecting on it now.

Ryuunosuke still is the best male in the show

I agree as well. Plus, I feel like Sorata's confession was pretty rushed. To me it felt like he was just shouting a lot of things just to get her to stay. So there wasn't really much emotion which left me sorta disappointed...
Mar 11, 2013 5:49 PM
Jul 2012
I was expecting great things but was disappointed </3. Sorata says I love you but there is no follow up to that?! I THOUGHT THE EPISODE WAS GONNA BE ABOUT SHIINA AND SORATA BUT AOYAMA COCKBLOCKS?! WHY!? Overall, there were lots of great scenes in the episode, from the game designer to riita's apearance.
Mar 11, 2013 5:55 PM

Aug 2010
Well, that was certainly enjoyable to watch. Although Sakurasou's topped itself with even better resolution based episodes in this past, it's not to say that this wasn't successful in retrospect.

The only thing I'm minding here is the "failed double confession." Nanami did friendzone herself out of a good cause, though I'm personally a bit infuriated by it (don't mind me though). Then there's the resolution to Sorata's confession not being made, though I assume that it's happening in within an episode or two. There's also the possibility that Mashiro hasn't actually heard the last bit of his confession and only heard enough to strengthen her resolve and come back.

Looking forward to the next episode'.
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Mar 11, 2013 5:57 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
BeyondDestiny said:
Nanami did friendzone herself out of a good cause, though I'm personally a bit infuriated by it (don't mind me though)
I'm actually Okay with it. She can find better.
Mar 11, 2013 6:02 PM

Jan 2013
About damn time! I have been waiting for sorata's confession. I don't think Shiina heard the "I love you" but that's all right. What she did hear meant the world to her. I hope she now goes back to her painting and adds herself into it.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Mar 11, 2013 6:04 PM

Oct 2012
lzs2503187 said:
Hybridbloodszak said:

I liked how the guy Sorata worked with for the guy came back to apologize for his company in the words of Chihiro "being a dick to her kids". Such an underhanded company move even reflecting on it now.

Haha, Totally agree. The series seriously went into Chuunibyo-mode, mainly from the complaints they got from the last few episode where this series is really going into a Korean melodramatic route which Japanese hates.
Do studios finish animating every episode before it airs the first episode, or do they animate as they go after a certain episode?
Mar 11, 2013 6:12 PM

Aug 2012
Too bad, I liked Aoyama. Meh, she can just go fuck her parents.
Mar 11, 2013 6:13 PM
Jul 2012
Shanablaze said:
bastek66 said:
Aoyama
This. hahahaha. Really disappointing that the confusion wasn't heard. Second time now, First Shiina's one when the plane passed by. Now Sorata's with a train passing by. So bs.

Haha not that surprising.
Mar 11, 2013 6:19 PM

Dec 2012
AnimeHAwk616 said:
lzs2503187 said:
Hybridbloodszak said:

Do studios finish animating every episode before it airs the first episode, or do they animate as they go after a certain episode?

There are several cases.
First, they record the episode in *names* with the voice acting, and edit it after it's finished.
Second, They do several *original episodes* because the anime adaption is different than the novel, they change few things from the novel to fit better in TV series, although when they do this, they need several other choices for follow up.
In this case, I think that from previous episodes, they were getting a lot of complaints on @ch, or 2ch or hardcore black mail to the Seiyuu set, that they had to change a few events in this episode and the rest episode that was a little bit different than the original animation.
Mar 11, 2013 6:20 PM

Dec 2012
BeyondDestiny said:
Well, that was certainly enjoyable to watch. Although Sakurasou's topped itself with even better resolution based episodes in this past, it's not to say that this wasn't successful in retrospect.

The only thing I'm minding here is the "failed double confession." Nanami did friendzone herself out of a good cause, though I'm personally a bit infuriated by it (don't mind me though). Then there's the resolution to Sorata's confession not being made, though I assume that it's happening in within an episode or two. There's also the possibility that Mashiro hasn't actually heard the last bit of his confession and only heard enough to strengthen her resolve and come back.

Looking forward to the next episode'.

I feel I've lost you Dora...
Mar 11, 2013 6:21 PM

Sep 2012
Yupp, everything was going until

Just like in Toradora! I always go for the underdog,
I wish they'll make a RomCom that ends like that someday.. T___T

Oh well, still an emotional episode. I liked it :P
Mar 11, 2013 6:23 PM
Dec 2011
About Sorata's confession. What he actually said was that he loved the Mashiro who taught him to have a goal in life. He wasn't referring to the romantic type of love.

Next episode is called "Graduation Ceremony" which will most likely cover the rest of vol 6's story. I found in wikipedia that the last episode is called "Welcome to Sakurasou". I'm not sure if this is true but if it is then this means the season will end at near the beginning of vol 7 where the new tenants of Sakurasou are introduced or it will be an anime original ending.

Guess we won't know how this season will end until the last episode airs.
Mar 11, 2013 6:24 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
celoer said:
i just loved the part where chihiro slaped the heck out of fujisawa the game designer dude he deserved it.

I know right! I love how she says "don't be mean to my kids" (or something like that) ^^

I had a feeling someone would say that Sakurasou is Sakurasou not because of the building, but because of the people ^^ Still, it was nice.
Mar 11, 2013 6:26 PM

Nov 2012
Voids said:

Then go watch
Mar 11, 2013 6:28 PM

May 2009
Voids said:

You can always watch True Tears, main girl loses there.
Mar 11, 2013 6:32 PM

Dec 2012
Shadowfax14 said:
Voids said:

Then go watch

I see what you did there hahahahaaha. Sen♂pai~
Mar 11, 2013 6:33 PM

Sep 2012
bastek66 said:
Voids said:

Wow, I just put that on my PTW list. I'll check it out, thanks!
Mar 11, 2013 6:34 PM

Aug 2012
bastek66 said:
Voids said:

STOP POSTING! You have 666 posts!

And really? Main girl loses? Sounds like a fun ride. I'll check it out.
Mar 11, 2013 6:35 PM

Jul 2012
Jesus, the drama. Well, for some reason I found it better than the last one.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Mar 11, 2013 6:36 PM

Dec 2012
RacistSmickey said:
bastek66 said:
Voids said:

STOP POSTING! You have 666 posts!

And really? Main girl loses? Sounds like a fun ride. I'll check it out.

Don't get trolled...
Mar 11, 2013 6:42 PM
Jan 2012
bastek66 said:
Voids said:

Actually, you could argue the main girl did win there...it's complicated.

Maybe Mashiro-iro Symphony for "somewhat" unpredictable end...
exs120Mar 11, 2013 6:49 PM
Mar 11, 2013 6:45 PM

Aug 2012
Vortiene said:
Shadowfax14 said:
Voids said:

Then go watch

this x1000

also

screw mashiro she did nothing good and is set for life anyways, any real man would realize aoyama needs support in such a dire time!

(not saying she's a strong girl, but come on man, that's just heartless if you choose mashiro...)

^ Totally agree with this. I feel bad for Aoyama.
Mar 11, 2013 6:46 PM
Jan 2013
animaders said:
I was expecting great things but was disappointed </3. Sorata says I love you but there is no follow up to that?! I THOUGHT THE EPISODE WAS GONNA BE ABOUT SHIINA AND SORATA BUT AOYAMA COCKBLOCKS?! WHY!? Overall, there were lots of great scenes in the episode, from the game designer to riita's apearance.

Let's just hope for a second confession from Sorata and Mashiro. I was like, "go away Aoyama, you are blocking the way." But anyway, at least she conceded and was happy for Sorata and Mashiro. Overall, this is the best episode (since the Christmas eps) we get to see more expression from Mashiro. And Sorata finally admitted his feelings. Yay!
Mar 11, 2013 6:48 PM

May 2012
Yay! A good episode!
Mar 11, 2013 7:00 PM
Apr 2012
This was easily the best episode since the 12th. They finally managed to handle the drama well, and I even liked Aoyama's scene a good amount, even though her constant attempts to confess are extremely tedious. I'm still a bit weary about the conclusion though, since they have yet to conclude the 6th novel.
Vortiene said:

screw mashiro she did nothing good and is set for life anyways, any real man would realize aoyama needs support in such a dire time!

(not saying she's not a strong girl, but come on man, that's just heartless if you choose mashiro...)

That's ridiculous. So he should choose Aoyama out of pity rather than the person he actually loves. She probably knew that Sorata was in love with Mashiro since the 12th episode anyways, so it shouldn't be that big of a heart-breaker.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2012

213 by Liddo-kun »»
Feb 9, 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.