Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 24, 2013 6:59 AM

Jul 2007
yhunata said:
Misiakk said:
Ok episode, but still Naruto is so weak though he had all this training.

What did you expect? He was fighting one of the strongest Kage in history (one who could fight a tailed beast without the special abilities of the Uchiha or the Senju nonetheless). Seriously, if he had breezed through this, you would have been complaining that he was overpowered.

Which kind of makes his fight seem very insignificant for a powerful raikage, I expected more out of him.Just another reason for kishimoto to bring in a legendary character from history, only to show him off and kill him, very cliche if you ask me.

But like everyone has said in this thread, things are bout to shift into overdrive, well after the filler i guess. Studio Periot ask me why you do this shit? Right when things are bout to heat up, they have the best timing i'll tell you. If they don't show the trump card before the filler month, i am going to be go ape shit. At least leave us something to look forward to before that filler month starts.

Feb 24, 2013 8:34 AM

Apr 2011
link9us said:
Which kind of makes his fight seem very insignificant for a powerful raikage, I expected more out of him.Just another reason for kishimoto to bring in a legendary character from history, only to show him off and kill him, very cliche if you ask me.

At least Naruto used his brain and a good strategy to defeat him. If this was Bleach (or Fairy Tail for that matter), the Raikage would have been completely humiliated by a bullshit power-up.

link9us said:
But like everyone has said in this thread, things are bout to shift into overdrive, well after the filler i guess. Studio Periot ask me why you do this shit? Right when things are bout to heat up, they have the best timing i'll tell you. If they don't show the trump card before the filler month, i am going to be go ape shit. At least leave us something to look forward to before that filler month starts.

Bleach and Beelzebub have both suffered due to their filler happy attitude. One is an anime that has such a large fan-following, it's called part of the Big 3. The other is one of the most promising manga in WSJ at the moment. And they were both prematurely cancelled due to Pierrot's stupidity (due to low ratings, from anime with such large fan-followings nonetheless).
Feb 24, 2013 8:38 AM

Mar 2012
I hope they are not doing filler but doing adaptation expansion instead. There is more side to cover in this war.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 24, 2013 8:41 AM

Apr 2011
NeoAnkara said:
I hope they are not doing filler but doing adaptation expansion instead. There is more side to cover in this war.

It is covering the war. The Sound Four gets resurrected and the battle includes Shino and Ino. They're the first three episodes. The fourth and last one (for now) covers Hinata and Neji in the war.
Feb 24, 2013 8:46 AM

Mar 2012
yhunata said:
NeoAnkara said:

It is covering the war. The Sound Four gets resurrected and the battle includes Shino and Ino. They're the first three episodes. The fourth and last one (for now) covers Hinata and Neji in the war.
As long as Hinata in action I'm ok. And since when sound four resurrected?I only know Kimimaro being resurrected. Shino must have been fired up since he get to face sound four after all he is still sulking about the fact that he isn't included in Sasuke retrival arc.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 24, 2013 8:51 AM

Feb 2013
NeoAnkara said:

That’s what i thought, but they seem to be creating filler where ever they can. Going into the war i was happy as i felt that there was no way they could add filler, turns out i was wrong.

If they do adaptation expansion then i am ok with that, but some expansions have been really bad. There was one episode where the Raikage was just walking up and down whilst Tsunade was looking at him for at least a minute. I don't see why they can't implement good filler that expands on fights like the Deidara Sasuke fight. Also whenever they get a chance, they will make a whole episode filled with flashbacks, they essentially remake old Naruto episodes.
Mar 2, 2013 4:03 PM

Jul 2008
Heh Naruto beat a Kage with just a clone, that's seriously impressive. Yeah the fight could have been longer but it was still very good.
Mar 15, 2013 4:59 AM
Dec 2011
amazing fight between Naruto and raikage he took itachis words to heart and stayed cool and clam didn't panic,he was just full focused on raikage to find his weakness and annalist it very well using his own advantage to defeat him. wow that was pure awesomeness :3 Naruto you kick ass the most brilliant way :3
Mar 21, 2013 5:15 PM

Jan 2012
useless nins... naruto is doing all the work! by the time he get to madara, he'll be exhausted.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Mar 29, 2013 11:51 PM

Sep 2009
xahjun said:
Finally able to log in after more than 3 months~ =/
Apr 5, 2013 7:37 AM

Jul 2009
The way Naruto analyses battles now is so much better than the way he used to fight.
Jun 12, 2013 6:01 AM

Jan 2012
Same cliffhanger ending?
Jul 20, 2013 11:13 AM

Mar 2010
That was a great deduction by naruto

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 31, 2013 8:03 AM

Jun 2010
god he was tough. and the way to get him was for him to...injure himself lol
Dec 7, 2014 8:27 AM
May 2012
I remember watching this on Youtube back then, too ahahaha.
Raikage is still a badass. It's funny how his scar looks like a thunder ahahaha.
Naruto, that was nice. He is becoming sharper.

yhunata said:
Leaulux said:
Why is the hottest girl in this show a Filler character? (Long black haired girl that was assistant to Temari)

Agreed.

Leaulux said:
Naruto was able to beat Third Raikage's speed by just using Sage Mode? LOL

Because he can sense Raikage more easily through Frog Kumite

Leaulux said:
***The main thing I am REALLY confused about is, are all of these Naruto battles just his clones fighting? (from the episode where Naruto joins the war and sends out like 30-50 Clones to all the Battle Fronts)

I would have thought that he would of dispersed them in the fight against Itachi & Nagato because of how intense that was.

This one is just a clone. His real body is a bit ahead of Bee, because Bee stopped to pee.

Not the hottest.....but yeah, she hot and cute. That other girl, too.
Well, time for me to ea :3
Apr 2, 2015 6:38 AM
Jul 2018
Are you sure those are all kage bunshins? If I had to guess, Naruto's kage bunshins disappeared when he was about to get his soul taken by Nagato.... But anyway, that will be revealed later for sure.
Amazing fight thought; I hope naruto can combine his Seenin Mode with his Bijuu Chakra mode at some point. If you complain about him being overpowered now (which I don't agree, except for the fact that he is using the Bijuu Chakra Mode too often), then after combining the 2 Modes, you would lose your head (and I still think that wouldn't be overpowerness, cause all he is doing is the result of his training)
Anyway, looking forward to the Mizukage's defeat (I hope)
Aug 27, 2015 8:47 PM
Jul 2018
I also felt the fight should have been a little longer, but it was pretty cool either way.
Every time I read these episode discussions I feel like I'm way easier to satisfy then you guys. Lol
Y'all are harsh.
Nov 14, 2015 1:29 AM

Aug 2015

Nah, Temari is soo weak! Only Naruto saves the day. Anyway, I don't like fight Naruto vs 3rd Raikage. It was very short, nothing special. When there will be some nice fights?
Sep 7, 2016 11:59 AM

Sep 2014
3 raikage is strong as an ox lol but such a simple technique took him down hmm
Mar 26, 2017 1:50 AM

Dec 2012
Naruto appears in cool fashion.
Those fools.
Yukata is so cute.
I knew that was what caused that scar.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 13, 2017 6:11 PM

Jul 2014
I thought that later on in the anime he takes Obitos rinnegan from his left eye socket, but Obito still has his rinnegan.. Pretty confused right now, I haven't watched it in a few months and I just checked to see what episode I left off on. I don't exactly want to go back and rewatch every episode just to conclude a small detail, is it just an animation mistake? Hell last I remember he had NO eyes at all.

Replies are greatly appreciated.
Jun 13, 2017 6:15 PM

Nov 2016
It's not his real Rinnegan, it's just there due to the fact that he was revived with Edo Tensei.

Next time you should post a question like that in the series discussion board.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 13, 2017 6:17 PM

Jul 2014
Thanks for the reply, and will do. Feel free to move it anytime.
Jun 14, 2017 4:43 PM

Mar 2011
Lost_Doggy's thread has been merged due to duplication
Sep 25, 2017 5:44 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Another great Naruto tactic to defeat the Raikage!!!!
Jan 13, 2018 6:53 AM

Nov 2017
That was awesome. :) I like that Naruto hasn't just gotten stronger, but he's also gotten more clever! He doesn't seem to get caught off guard so much anymore.
Sep 1, 2019 9:18 AM

Mar 2015
Awesome by Naruto as usual! Hope Tsuchikage is okay!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 10, 2020 2:41 PM

Mar 2019
Nice episode, loved it!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 12, 2020 11:39 PM

Jan 2020
looks like the raikages shield wasn't invinsible after all
Aug 18, 2020 10:11 PM

Apr 2018
this episode was awesome finally there is an interesting fight!!! its so much fun to see naruto learn from his fights and get stronger and to see new powers from different shinobi
Nov 12, 2020 6:09 PM
Jul 2020
That fight was anticlimactic. Naruto is pretty strong now. I thought he was gonna try sage mode and nine tales chakra. It was a short but cool fight.
Mar 18, 2021 12:17 PM

Dec 2007
i expected little more fight, but oh well, naruto's smart fights are always good.

too bad they had needed spamming us with those 2 filler characters -__-
Apr 20, 2021 10:00 AM

Jun 2019
A battle with Naruto that lasted more than 5 seconds? That's a first. Thank you for at least showing the third Raikage's strength. Apparently, he's a monster haha and I thought the Fourth was strong O.O
"To keep enduring, no matter what, until things come to pass...perhaps that's what it means to be a ninja." - Uchiha Sasuke
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Yesterday, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.