Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Sep 4, 2014 2:16 PM

Dec 2013
I don't think that it's overrated or underrated. Personally, it's one of my favorite shows, with a brilliantly structured plot, interesting characters and antagonists, action, and comedy. It's okay if someone doesn't like it.
Sep 5, 2014 8:02 AM
Nov 2013
I think it deserves all the praise and this show is perfect in everything so that's why it's number 1 in this site.
Sep 9, 2014 1:10 PM

Aug 2013
ecimir said:
It was interesting at the beginning, had some great mysteries and relations to be solved but it disappointed me a lot. More than half of characters I found childish and annoying or simply uninteresting.
After 20 episodes I guessed correct about 90 percent what will happen next so I was often bored. In my opinion its way overrated and doesn't deserve to be in at least top 30.

Pretty much exactly how I feel about it too. The characters are not all that great. I hardly even remember most of their personalities other than the badly timed jokes about Ed(is that his name?)'s height -.-

Yes it's pretty generic shounen compared to a masterpiece like Hunter x Hunter 2011. I admit it does pull of a few of the darker themes but those few good moments are not nearly enough to justify the absurd rating on MAL.

It saddens me so much that this is not only the highest rated shounen, it's the highest rated anime. And it's so far ahead of Steins; Gate and Clannad After Story. I could understand if it was maybe just 9.19 score and switched between 2nd and 1st at least with Steins;Gate. Though imo it should not be in the top 30 even.
If there has to be a shounen at #1 is should be Hunter x Hunter 2011.
Sep 9, 2014 1:12 PM

Jul 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Yes you are the only one on this site that has an opposite opinion about a popular and highly rated anime on this site. Any more questions?

yes
Sep 10, 2014 5:04 AM

Oct 2013
While I can somewhat see how someone could consider FMA overrated, I don't understand how they couldn't at least find something to enjoy the characters. From my experience, FMA has the most memorable and, overall, well developed cast of characters of any anime I've watched, ESPECIALLY for a shounen. There aren't really any character tropes to be found here, most of the characters are fairly unique, and a lot of them are just plainly awesome.

I'd see FMA:B being criticized for its pretentious plot, trying to do too much, or toying around with "darker" themes without actually devoting itself to them (something FMA 03 did far better, IMO). I'd disagree with all those things, but I can definitely see where that opinion comes from. But criticizing the series for its characters? Weird.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 12, 2014 9:35 AM
Sep 2014
Extremly overrated this show.
Sep 12, 2014 2:37 PM

Apr 2014
It's totally one of the best animes I've seen but uh yeah, I haven't seen too many... Still I think it's a very interesting show and for probably the first time in my life, there is not a single character that really pisses me off or make me cringe. There are a hella lot of overrated shows out there but I don't agree that FMAB is one of them.
Sep 14, 2014 4:41 AM

Oct 2013
lalabella said:
there is not a single character that really pisses me off

How does Pride not piss you off? Little wanker made me want to commit child abuse on him for most his screen time.

RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 20, 2014 12:08 PM

Oct 2013
FMAB was great but imo not the best. It was as good as shounen gets I suppose and didn't leave much to hate about it which explains the high rating it got. Ed and Alphonse were boring main characters compared to the whole host of much more interesting side characters. The side characters were definitely the show's biggest strength as none of them fell under an archetype. Might have been better if there was a different main character.

I found it weird how they started 10 ep arcs on the slightest of whims such as 'seeing their master for training' or 'finding out how to use eastern alchemy' and then their goal is promptly forgotten. In the end of arcs they never accomplish what they first set out to do. Not to mention that Ed and Al barely grew in the series, they were basically the same as they were at ep 1. Also the main plot of the anime was given away really early in the series which killed a lot of the tension and made it predictable. These were some of my main gripes with the anime that doesn't make it number 1 for me but it's definitely one of the better animes I've seen.
Sep 20, 2014 8:32 PM

Feb 2013
I wouldn't say Brotherhood is bad, but I would agree to it being over-rated. Being #1 on all of MAL though, that's just wayyy over-rated. Fullmetal Alchemist as a whole is good, but this version was terribly paced and had many issues.

Just because there's more action scenes,
, and including more characters with a plot more connected to the manga shouldn't make everyone mindlessly say it's perfect since it is the true Fullmetal Alchemist. The original Fullmetal Alchemist was, in the least, better and more exciting as visual entertainment. The manga may be better, haven't read so not sure, but Brotherhood is most likely a very bad adaptation to film, or the manga might be over-rated too.

This story is more along the lines of a typical shounen than the original series.
Sep 20, 2014 8:39 PM

Sep 2012
Everyone who calls anything overrated according to MAL ratings must obviously not know MAL ratings work.

Just because the general public disagrees with you does not mean the general public is wrong. You are just simply one with the hipster and unpopular opinion, and your insignificant hipster opinion is completely irrelevant to the bigger picture.

FMA:B belongs in number 1 because that's what the users of the site thinks. Just because that's not were you'd rate on your own personal ranking scale does not mean that the MAL ranking is wrong.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Sep 20, 2014 8:43 PM

Feb 2013
Korrvo said:
Everyone who calls anything overrated according to MAL ratings must obviously not know MAL ratings work.

Just because the general public disagrees with you does not mean the general public is wrong. You are just simply one with the hipster and unpopular opinion, and your insignificant hipster opinion is completely irrelevant to the bigger picture.

FMA:B belongs in number 1 because that's what the users of the site thinks. Just because that's not were you'd rate on your own personal ranking scale does not mean that the MAL ranking is wrong.

The word over-rated exists for a reason and it's not wrong that people use that vocabulary to their advantage. And thinking that it is over-rated isn't a "hipster opinion" if it can be explained, which I could easily explain it.

I didn't see it's popularity and go in to watch it so I can say how much it sucks. The original FMA is popular too, and I ended up loving it.
Sep 20, 2014 8:59 PM

Sep 2012
Piegoose said:
Korrvo said:

The word over-rated exists for a reason and it's not wrong that people use that vocabulary to their advantage. And thinking that it is over-rated isn't a "hipster opinion" if it can be explained, which I could easily explain it.

I didn't see it's popularity and go in to watch it so I can say how much it sucks. The original FMA is popular too, and I ended up loving it.
Whether or not you can explain why you think something is overrated is still completely irrelevant to whether or not it's a hipster opinion or not. Your opinion may be more well-thought out, more mature, and have a clearer viewpoint, but it still doesn't matter when you think a show deserves #60 when it's clearly listed as a #30.

It's not overrated just because you think otherwise, because a well-thought out opinion and show quality are not things that determines one's stance on MAL's rating scale. The only thing that matters is how well it appeals to the masses, and higher or lower quality does not necessarily equate to how well it appeals to the masses.

They are nothing more than shallow popularity contests.

As long as it has the ability to appeal to the masses, such as catering to their most primitive entertainment desires, then people's definitions of what makes a show good or not simply do not matter. They are irrelevant because that's not what MAL ranks by. That's why there is no such thing as "overrated" or even "underrated" shows when it comes to MAL rankings, because MAL rankings are not ranked by your definition of show quality, they are ranked by popularity.
KorrvoSep 20, 2014 9:03 PM
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Sep 20, 2014 10:54 PM

Oct 2013
Korrvo said:
That's why there is no such thing as "overrated" or even "underrated" shows when it comes to MAL rankings, because MAL rankings are not ranked by your definition of show quality, they are ranked by popularity.

I think you might be confused as to what "overrated" and "underrated" even mean.

RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 21, 2014 1:18 AM

Feb 2013
Miyuuchuu said:
Piegoose said:

This story is more along the lines of a typical shounen than the original series.

I admit I haven't watched FMA 2003 (trying to get Brotherhood out of my mind so I won't have any biases), but executing a long running adventure shounen really well is what makes the series for me. I guess for me, I was able to feel emotionally invested in the world because of the whole execution. Sure, the ending might have been predictable, but I felt like I journeyed with those characters and I did breathe that sigh of relief and had tears of joy.

Those are just my two cents. Everyone is free to dislike the series if they want to, of course.

And that opinion isn't wrong. I would say that I didn't feel that way about it as the pacing left much to be desired. The story was also narrowly focused into one plot-goal that was generally predictable. A large percentage of the series was steps needed to be taken to reach the predictable end-goal, which wasn't too satisfying with no twists to keep interest inbetween. That is what the original series did right, and I would recommend watching it.

Korrvo said:
Whether or not you can explain why you think something is overrated is still completely irrelevant to whether or not it's a hipster opinion or not. Your opinion may be more well-thought out, more mature, and have a clearer viewpoint, but it still doesn't matter when you think a show deserves #60 when it's clearly listed as a #30.

It's not overrated just because you think otherwise, because a well-thought out opinion and show quality are not things that determines one's stance on MAL's rating scale. The only thing that matters is how well it appeals to the masses, and higher or lower quality does not necessarily equate to how well it appeals to the masses.

They are nothing more than shallow popularity contests.

As long as it has the ability to appeal to the masses, such as catering to their most primitive entertainment desires, then people's definitions of what makes a show good or not simply do not matter. They are irrelevant because that's not what MAL ranks by. That's why there is no such thing as "overrated" or even "underrated" shows when it comes to MAL rankings, because MAL rankings are not ranked by your definition of show quality, they are ranked by popularity.

Generally when someone says something is overrated they don't mean those who like it are wrong. It more means if you are someone who has higher expectations, this thing may not appeal as much to you as its acclaim might make you believe. It is a useful tool for criticizing, and it is good to have people who criticize and not only boast their love.

If you're claim of something being overrated is justified, no wrong done. If you're claim of something being overrated is only because you want attention and want to seem cool/different, you're a hipster. There is no solid definition in the dictionary for hipster, but your definition of hipster covers most of the intelligent people in the country. Mine, and most people I've seen use the term, cover people who act against the flow for the sole purpose of acting against the flow. That is not what I'm doing, therefore not a "hipster opinion".
Sep 21, 2014 11:17 AM

Sep 2012
^You're not listening so I'm not addressing you again.

ZaldiuntheGerman said:
Korrvo said:
That's why there is no such thing as "overrated" or even "underrated" shows when it comes to MAL rankings, because MAL rankings are not ranked by your definition of show quality, they are ranked by popularity.

I think you might be confused as to what "overrated" and "underrated" even mean.
Go look it up.
Sep 21, 2014 11:27 AM

Feb 2013
Korrvo said:
^You're not listening so I'm not addressing you again.

I beg to differ, but whatever floats your boat.
Sep 21, 2014 11:44 PM

Jan 2014
Of course not...but that just means you are part of the conglomerate of bad taste.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 22, 2014 5:44 AM
Sep 2011
FMAB is a "overrated" piece of cow shit....OH NO MY UNPOPULAR OPINION MAKES EVERYONE RAGE!! So if my opinion differs from the masses Im automatically wrong?

MAL ratings are nothing but popularity ratings...also take into consideration that the FMAB fanbase largely is ages 12-21....120,000 rated FMAB a 10....we are supposed to take ratings from kids seriously?

I would rather be a individual than a robot who likes things because everyone else does..with all that said Fuck FMAB for bein overrated and Fuck its elitist fanbase!!
Sep 22, 2014 5:50 AM

Jul 2014
OtakuHipster said:
FMAB is a "overrated" piece of cow shit....OH NO MY UNPOPULAR OPINION MAKES EVERYONE RAGE!! So if my opinion differs from the masses Im automatically wrong?

MAL ratings are nothing but popularity ratings...also take into consideration that the FMAB fanbase largely is ages 12-21....120,000 rated FMAB a 10....we are supposed to take ratings from kids seriously?

I would rather be a individual than a robot who likes things because everyone else does..with all that said Fuck FMAB for bein overrated and Fuck its elitist fanbase!!

I dont know if you are a troll or no...but relax man xD
Sep 22, 2014 6:48 AM

Dec 2013
It's good but yeah, it's overrated.
Sep 23, 2014 3:21 PM

Aug 2014
OtakuHipster said:

I smell troll.

You're probably too young to take the series in analysis and see it out of context.
Sep 23, 2014 5:01 PM

Apr 2009
OtakuHipster said:

Then there's people who hate whatevers popular just because it's popular, seems like you fit into that category. Maybe it's rated that high because people actually loved it? You don't have to agree with that but don't just call people robots because they loved a show that other people happened to love as well.
Sep 25, 2014 12:02 AM

Feb 2013
Was just discussing somewhere else and decided to return to leave my point out for clarity (which doesn't mean what I wrote before wasn't relevant, still was a genuine response you missed).

Korrvo said:

You're going off your own take of the definition of hipster (Where I live, people use the word to describe people who are into uncommon things for the sole purpose of being different/unique), and also not taking into account the critical usefulness of the term "overrated", which is why it does matter. The term is not used in protest of a different average score.

Korrvo said:
The only thing that matters is how well it appeals to the masses, and higher or lower quality does not necessarily equate to how well it appeals to the masses.

Overrated isn't used to appeal to masses, it's used in small encounters for discussing with like-minded people who might not agree with MAL's average, and maybe a bit to others who stop by as a persuasion to a different perspective.

Korrvo said:
As long as it has the ability to appeal to the masses, such as catering to their most primitive entertainment desires, then people's definitions of what makes a show good or not simply do not matter.

Tell that to just about any critic. Spreading various opinions and various explanations only makes people wiser with more viewpoints to understand just what it is they're getting into. If discussions were stuck with circle-jerkers, things would be boring and no progress would be made.

Korrvo said:
They are irrelevant because that's not what MAL ranks by.

The goal of claiming something as "overrated" isn't to change the average score. The goal is to inform like-minded people why they might not enjoy the show like the sheep you describe.

Korrvo said:
That's why there is no such thing as "overrated" or even "underrated" shows...

That's true, in fact there is no overrated/underrated shows. However, in subjectivity there is. No single person agrees with everything of another person to the 100% mark (if so it won't happen again) which means everyone will end up feeling the term, even if they withhold its usage.

You may learn something here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1276959

Gymkata said:
To say that objectivity has no place in critical analysis is rubbish. It's purpose isn't to prove, but to persuade.
BlokeTokesSep 25, 2014 12:14 AM
Sep 25, 2014 5:53 PM
Sep 2011
[/quote]

I smell troll.

You're probably too young to take the series in analysis and see it out of context.[/quote]

oh silly fan girl, your probably too stupid to click on my profile and see my age...oh no Ive offended you by stating I dont like your favorite anime, how do you solve this problem? by stating points on why Im wrong and why FMAB is a Masterpiece? no you resort to name calling...who is the real troll? who is too young? OBVIOUSLY its not me.
Sep 25, 2014 6:08 PM

Feb 2013
OtakuHipster said:
oh silly fan girl, your probably too stupid to click on my profile and see my age...oh no Ive offended you by stating I dont like your favorite anime, how do you solve this problem? by stating points on why Im wrong and why FMAB is a Masterpiece? no you resort to name calling...who is the real troll? who is too young? OBVIOUSLY its not me.

Well how you stated your opinion was asking for criticism. It was as if you just broke up with your gf then went online to take off some heat.

OtakuHipster said:

21 year-olds are kids? Far from it.

OtakuHipster said:

You complain about how people will presume things when you state an unpopular opinion, then you turn around and presume people who like the show like it because it's popular. Hypocritical?
Dec 31, 2014 5:24 AM
May 2012
It's only overrated here in this website.
Besides, why would a certain thing be "overrated" if it doesn't have anything special.
Also, ratings here in MAL are more like opinion. If they like it, they'll rate it high, just like I do.
Jan 2, 2015 1:24 PM

Apr 2014
Not as overrated as most other anime here on MAL lol.
Jan 2, 2015 9:56 PM

Mar 2014
Not really; SNK/SOA, they're what you call overrated.
Jan 3, 2015 5:12 AM

Aug 2014
ecimir said:
It was interesting at the beginning, had some great mysteries and relations to be solved but it disappointed me a lot. More than half of characters I found childish and annoying or simply uninteresting.
After 20 episodes I guessed correct about 90 percent what will happen next so I was often bored. In my opinion its way overrated and doesn't deserve to be in at least top 30.

While I do agree that it was somewhat predictable, since it followed the same pattern of painting a character in a bad light then showing how it only looked that way.
However the anime does have a lot of originality, especially with the Homunculus and Father. Does that outweigh the only criticism I have for it? Certainly.

If you found characters like May and Yoki annoying, you must really find most other animes impossible to watch. Yoki was funny in the right moments, giving you breathing space when it was really needed. May was just an amazing character and if you can't appreciate her symbolism of childish desire and naivety then that's fine.

Though each to their own, I hope you did enjoy the other 10% you didnt predict, since imho this anime is great is so many categories.
Feb 6, 2015 7:44 AM

May 2014
Probably not. But hey, it's your opinion.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Feb 7, 2015 5:53 AM

Jun 2014
Not really, it fully deserves its love imo.
Feb 7, 2015 6:20 AM

Mar 2012
ziggy_Z said:
Not really; SNK/SOA, they're what you call overrated.

BH is closer to SAO than SNK ever was.

Also, neither of these two are overrated.

BH gets critical acclaim while being a typical shonen. Hence, being overrated.
End Zionazism
Feb 8, 2015 5:45 PM

Apr 2012
dont think its overrated.. ppl like to give a good rating when they enjoy something. And when its more than others anime, they give a 10/10 (like me) and if they dont like it, they give a bad rating (different taste) .. who cares.

better than those wannabe hipster anti mainstream critic elitists. "ohh look at me, im so alternative and dont like mainstream. I post on sub forums from anime i dont like to show the world how unique i am and intellectual superior." :D
NiQue_Feb 8, 2015 5:50 PM
Feb 10, 2015 10:11 AM
Jul 2013
well, its not a perfect 10 on MAL for a reason!
Feb 10, 2015 10:22 AM

Jun 2014
Narutotaku said:
well, its not a perfect 10 on MAL for a reason!
Lolwut?
Feb 23, 2015 9:19 AM

Feb 2015
I've watched both FMA and FMA:B a few years ago, I really liked the setting but I surely didn't like the main characters. I would have rated it 7-8/10 at that time, now, after quite a while and much rustiness on my part, I would rate it 6/10.
Could someone explain me why this show got so popular? What makes it so good to be ranked as FIRST? What awe did I miss? What haven't I understood? I'm clearly lacking somewhere if I'm that much off the choir. That bothers me!
Please, be serious and detailed, as I have no trolling or flaming intent.
RollTheJointFeb 23, 2015 9:22 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2015 11:49 AM

Jan 2014
RollTheJoint said:
I've watched both FMA and FMA:B a few years ago, I really liked the setting but I surely didn't like the main characters. I would have rated it 7-8/10 at that time, now, after quite a while and much rustiness on my part, I would rate it 6/10.
Could someone explain me why this show got so popular? What makes it so good to be ranked as FIRST? What awe did I miss? What haven't I understood? I'm clearly lacking somewhere if I'm that much off the choir. That bothers me!
Please, be serious and detailed, as I have no trolling or flaming intent.

Or.....you could just read through the first few pages of this thread where that question is answered.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Feb 23, 2015 12:26 PM
Sep 2009
FMA is not perfect but it definitely is better than 99% of shounen out there.

For one MC is not an overpowered and predictable like let's say Ichigo from Bleach who could easily replace whole SS and rule himself. That's just retarded. Edward on the other hand needed help of tons of people to get to the final goal and despite that he did not appear weak or pathetic like Yuki from Mirai Nikki who could do nothing on his own.

The way series flows is pretty believable. There is no one man army, everyone has a role to play. Everyone has some sort of purpose, needs some sort of help, while pretty much every other shounen fully depends on MC. Most of the cast can't do a thing without main hero and that's dumb and boring like shit. Especially if main cast barely ever loses. I have yet to witness Erza from Fairy Tail losing. Have no interest in her fights whatsoever.

I have no interest in watching series where people with 1000s years experience are totally useless and MC is stronger than all of them put together. There is no fun in watching series about MC effortlessly kicking shit out of everyone.

FMA also is not jumping all over the place and having ridiculous time skips and calls them "development" like shitty SAO. When someone in FMA says that this or that character is important to them because of this or that, we have visual proof that confirms their words.

SAO never did. We have Asuna confessing how Kirito was a catalyst in saving her from depression and yet not even once did we see her depressed before them getting together. Almost half the series later they finally mention "Oh hey, remember when everyone fainted, it must've been because of..."

Who fainted? When? There was no such event! Stop making stuff up for your own convenience.

FMA also doesn't have dumb, out of nowhere power up or so called Nakama power. Every situation was resolved in logical way: mix of materials in alchemy, power of stone that we witnessed beforehand to be hidden, alchemist specializing in medicine and so on.

FMA avoided lots of annoying cliches and that's more than enough for me to rate it high. The only problem I have with Brotherhood are extremely rushed first 14 episodes. I wish they would have re-done them properly.
Feb 23, 2015 2:40 PM

Feb 2015
RedRoseFring said:
Or.....you could just read through the first few pages of this thread where that question is answered.

Muri muri!! Jeez that option was way too exhausting and you know it. Luckily for me the kind user who posted after you did it for me!

@Kitten320:
Man, that was truly... enlightening! Thank you very much for the effort you put in that answer! You sure made up my mind, I need to watch it again, even if long shounen aren't my cup of tea, even if I don't like the MC (fucking kind and goody kiddos!I hate them! is what came to mind). You perfectly highlighted its strongest points and now, before even watching it again, I do grasp why it stands out in his league. Thanks again!
RollTheJointFeb 23, 2015 2:44 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2015 4:24 PM
Sep 2009
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not... but either way your welcome.

And yes, goody goody MCs aren't the best. But another positive of the series is that it did bite them in the ass. Edward's encounter with Kimblee is a good example.
Feb 26, 2015 1:01 AM

Jul 2012
It should be in top 20 but number 1? I dont think so...
Feb 26, 2015 1:23 AM

Dec 2012
VongolaShadzzo said:
It should be in top 200 but number 1? I dont think so...

ftfy
yes
Feb 26, 2015 2:53 AM

Jan 2014
Even the Top anime (and best ever) is not exempt from having those who cannot appreciate its greatness.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Feb 26, 2015 5:55 AM

Mar 2012
Ishvalans were taken from Hunter x Hunter, so no.
End Zionazism
Feb 26, 2015 6:21 AM

Dec 2013
RedRoseFring said:
Even the Top anime (and best ever) is not exempt from having those who cannot appreciate its greatness.
This
Nov 27, 2015 8:08 AM

Nov 2015
It's a show that elitists and casuals alike can find enjoyable. Hence the high rating.
✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

鼻をくすぐるGunpowder & Smoke
ジャララ飛び交うEmpty gun cartridges
紅いヒールに見惚れて うっかり風穴欲しいヤツは 挙手をしな

・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍰 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Nov 27, 2015 3:30 PM

Jul 2014
No, you're not the only one who thinks this show is overrated.

I mean, I disagree, and I love it to death, but I do admit that it has its flaws, and I can understand why people wouldn't like it.

OtakuHipster said:

Nov 28, 2015 3:44 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
My favorite part about this anime (and the manga) was the relationship between Ed and Al and what they are willing to sacrifice for each other.
Nov 28, 2015 10:49 PM

Oct 2015
This same fucking thread is everywhere, OMFG
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Apr 12, 2009

361 by Ronin_4011 »»
Yesterday, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veronin - Apr 5, 2009

618 by Ronin_4011 »»
Yesterday, 3:51 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Apr 26, 2009

446 by xennotsan »»
Apr 29, 2:58 AM

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

133 by Angel_crush1 »»
Apr 27, 3:13 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.