Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 27, 2008 4:21 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Watching the raw in a second.
I got a feeling this could be very interesting or....
very disappointing.

edit: Well, this episode wasn't half bad. even pretty good. They pretty much cut most of the horror and suspense in the anime, but the new events didn't feel "out of place" for me really. Sure, I joked in the last episode that this looks like a Shonen anime with all the sword fights present in this episode (and this episode did look like a Shonen in some places, at least to me, heh)

Sure, some fans of the game may feel RAGE (I can't help but ramble about the game) but those fans of the anime who complained that "nothing happens really" can feel that something's happening.

Some parts of this episode followed the game, others did not, the next episode seems to follow the game again (WHERE'S MY HORROR AND SUSPENSE THOUGH?).

You know, many things in this episode made me laugh, some made me laugh hard.

Even when I watch a good comedy, I usually grin like a fool throughout the whole episode (without noticing) but I don't laugh out loud, maybe on rare occasions.

But here, an episode from an anime that came from a horror suspense visual novel adaptation (I can't help but mention the game again), made me go 23872g3h&@#G@HU#N@.

Not because it was bad or something. I truly found some parts really funny.

examples :

As I said, the next episode looks pretty promising.
Looking forward to next week.
DeadIEndNov 27, 2008 7:09 PM
Nov 27, 2008 4:26 PM

Nov 2008
Rarri my buddy! Nice to be below you! :) Yeah me too going to get some screenshot that is worth it! They better kill big time N.O.Z.O.M.I.! Kozue-piiiii! Oh man! I ma going to say this now but will add more Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Action! Great stuff!

My thoughts are the beginning was great! As a Sena fan I think she was stupid not to knock out all the cameras around but then again most likely to concentrated on the task she was doing. That is a mistake like Takumi did in episode 2 being caught by the camera.

Kozue-piiiiiiiii was great and being a fan of hers I have to say her voice is getting more enjoyable. I did not like Sena and Kozue fighting since I am a fan of both but it's the SOBs fault with his crappy illusions. Very impressed by how they put the music during the whole fighting scene and with Ayase showing up.

BTW was it Takumi who created the water and Ayase froze the president of N.O.Z.O.M.I. or it was all Ayase?? Great music once again! The president of N.O.Z.O.M.I.'s sword is nuts! Too bad what they destroyed was a copy and too bad so was the president of N.O.Z.O.M.I.

Was very sad about Kozue's stalker problem being shown and infused mentally though those mirrors. Was funny to find out as fan of Sena that she is very weak against cute animals.

Questions for discussion for those who want to answer:

1. Why Takumi chickens out in the beginning but got courage somehow?

2. What was Rimi and Shogun doing?????????

3. Why does the president of N.O.Z.O.M.I. have a Di-Sword?

4. Why did not Takumi activate his sword?

5. How did Ayase possibly get out of the hospital made it through to save all and then fall unconscious?

6.How is it the illusions were used with success within N.O.Z.O.M.I. without any problems?

7.What was that baby and the mother........was it Sena's mother?

8.Is this Yua or Nanami who is captured?

Since I am a fan I figured that it is wrong to ignore character pains so I did not like to see them like this and hope suffering does not come their way but success and good luck.

After subs thoughts

Well it was pretty shocking to find that Sena's last name is Hatano and not Aoi. It was also shocking to find out about the mom and the baby.

Norose Genichi is quite the typical mad scientist you meet. The guy makes me think of New World order leader gone nuts with world conquest or world changing.

Ayase's appearance was surprising considering how wounded she might have been perhaps internally cause outside she looked fine.

Now I could answer my own question 2. of what Rimi was doing with Shogun: it is simple Rimi wants to erase Takumi but does not have her Di-Sword yet not has awakened. Shogun does not want Takumi dead but to have him do something so much that Shogun fears not even his own death at that time.

This is all interesting but leads to question What is Takumi to do exactly and why Rimi wants to erase him? This also makes me want to slap Rimi and say "so now you are using Takumi and since you are scared of him you want to kill him?" Come one love ain't like this unless you are mind screwed already.

Which I mentioned at #7, Rimi is controlled or will be somehow by N.O.Z.O.M.I.
BTW you can't kill NOAH 2 unless you kill the satellite somehow. I have seen too many shows where the whole thing ain't dead until you kill the satellite.

Some references

Cocytus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocytus

slayer545-samaDec 1, 2008 3:55 AM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Nov 27, 2008 10:11 PM
Jul 2018
The preview for this anime (not only episode) made it look like one of the horror genre, and it seems like the game was, too. But theres nothing of it, though it's still interesting.
Rimi is friend of enemy? From OP and cover we know she has to be a gigalomaniac as well, but what are her aims? And Shogun really existed? I didn't expect him appear in any way, more like an only virtually existing person (somehow like in Kakoku Kidotai?)
Of course the protagonist has to have some strong powers even amongst those gigalomanics, he just has to realize it and blow everything off in the end? I hope not.

rarri said:
Also, it’s annoying that I can't take any screenshots directly from VLC or media player classic( it wont capture them)

Did you change the DirectShow Video Output Mode in MPC?
Nov 28, 2008 5:35 AM

May 2008
I'm just going to give up on the fact that the anime won't be like the game and enjoy the ride. With that being said, this episode was pretty alright with its measured amounts of info dump and action. There is one thing that bothers me though, i have a feeling that the anime won't contain the most mindraping scene from the game. Those who played it know hat im talking about

Nov 28, 2008 5:44 AM

Nov 2008
MasterOot said:
I'm just going to give up on the fact that the anime won't be like the game and enjoy the ride. With that being said, this episode was pretty alright with its measured amounts of info dump and action. There is one thing that bothers me though, i have a feeling that the anime won't contain the most mindraping scene from the game. Those who played it know hat im talking about

PM me about this please. I am curious with some link to pics if you can. :D
Nov 28, 2008 6:06 AM

May 2008
now that i analyze the end scene and the preview for the next episode, i wonder if they plan to do that scene with Nanami or skip straight to unveiling Takumi's true identity. everything is out of order but they made it so it still makes sense.

Nov 28, 2008 11:25 PM

Dec 2007
MasterOot said:
now that i analyze the end scene and the preview for the next episode, i wonder if they plan to do that scene with Nanami or skip straight to unveiling Takumi's true identity. everything is out of order but they made it so it still makes sense.

I got a feeling that they'll do that scene not in the next episode, but in the next after that (If they'd do that at all).
Nov 29, 2008 5:32 PM

May 2008
also Project Mona gave me the creeps in the game, (she started eating her rotting baby and stabbed herself in the head with a kitchen knife) ~.~

Nov 30, 2008 4:31 PM

Nov 2007
When they first confronted the president guy I thought Sena was going to say "Father O_O" but I'm glad she didn't ^^", interesting episode although Sena's past was pretty twisted >< I wonder who the guy at the very end was O_O
Nov 30, 2008 7:37 PM

May 2008
I'm kind of losing interest in the show. If the plot weren't so good I would have dropped it.

The main character is just WAY too pathetic for my tastes.

I mean what kind of man screams for girls to save him all the time?

"Save me, save me!"

That's sad, I mean shut the fck up already and do something. The show would be the same without him because he literally does NOTHING. No sword, no nothing.

He is just there to make the show not seem like a 100% shoujo anime.
Nov 30, 2008 7:51 PM

Jan 2008
TuXeyM11 said:
I'm kind of losing interest in the show. If the plot weren't so good I would have dropped it.

"Save me, save me!"

That's sad, I mean shut the fck up already and do something. The show would be the same without him because he literally does NOTHING. No sword, no nothing.

Forgive them for being original and making a character who isn't completely cliche.
Takumi is a lot like a lot of people out there. He's realistic, I know I can relate to him and how he thinks a lot. A great number of people would behave exactly like him if they were put through half the stuff he is going through. Just because he isn't raising his sword to fight evil at the moment doesn't make him a worthless character. Your just narrow-minded and stuck in your ideas of what a main character should be like. Either open your mind or drop the show, because Takumi is 60% of what makes Chaos;Head great.

And, shoujo? Really? Do you have any idea what a shoujo anime is like? Nothing about this show is anything like a shoujo. Even without Takumi, it would be nothing like a shoujo. Shoujo deosn't mean it's all girl characters. Try knowing what you are talking about next time before you speak.

That being said, I myself am dropping the show until it finishes airing. Simply because I don't like the way it is going and it completely fails to live up to the game. I see how it turns out once it's done. But I really wish they had done things like in the game. it was perfect. Don't fix what isn't broken. ya know?
Nov 30, 2008 9:35 PM

Mar 2008
i thought this was incredibly silly, the storyline feels like it was done by a complete amateur. the more i think about scenes like the whole fight scene in this episode, the dumber they seem.

Anti-Existence said:
TuXeyM11 said:

"Save me, save me!"

Forgive them for being original and making a character who isn't completely cliche.
Takumi is a lot like a lot of people out there. He's realistic, I know I can relate to him and how he thinks a lot. A great number of people would behave exactly like him if they were put through half the stuff he is going through. Just because he isn't raising his sword to fight evil at the moment doesn't make him a worthless character. Your just narrow-minded and stuck in your ideas of what a main character should be like. Either open your mind or drop the show, because Takumi is 60% of what makes Chaos;Head great.

yeah, how dare he have a different opinion than you. he must be narrow minded.
Nov 30, 2008 10:11 PM

Jul 2008
This episode cleared up a lot of things. But I agree, the horror disappeared

Nov 30, 2008 11:29 PM

Jan 2008
It seems like they forgot to mention Sena's mom kills herself when she returns to reality. Augh, the episode is the biggest let down so far. Everything besides the flashbacks never happened in the game D<
Nov 30, 2008 11:44 PM

Nov 2008
skyenix said:
It seems like they forgot to mention Sena's mom kills herself when she returns to reality. Augh, the episode is the biggest let down so far. Everything besides the flashbacks never happened in the game D<

Guess the new attempt of the anime fails. So they should have sticked more to the game? At least the puppy scene with Sena made it look cute but the horror aspect has gone away QFT.
Dec 1, 2008 12:15 AM

Nov 2008
Anti-Existence said:

original? Yea, it's pretty original, I guess if a anime without a great plot couldn't have pulled off with such a useless character.
realistic? I am not sure many people lives in a metal box on top of a roof. Have a imaginary anime girlfriend. wish he was at home playing game when someone is about to get killed in front of him etc, etc. I am not sure in what way makes him "realistic" other than he watches anime and plays game.
Anti-Existence said:

Try knowing what you are talking about next time before you speak.

"because Takumi is 60% of what makes Chaos;Head great"? Care to explain where you got the statistic from? is this a "narrow-minded" assumption? or is this a fact?

Interesting plot with a worthless character IMHO.
He is one of the weakest character I have seen. He is so annoying that every time he talks I want to skip the part and move on with it =,=''
hi
Dec 1, 2008 12:57 AM

Mar 2008
i do like the show but it just doesnt meet its potential it seems ... oh well :p
Dec 1, 2008 5:16 AM

Jun 2008
I was hoping they would not return to the original story after this point, the blatant foreshadowing of Suwa's agenda, the early confrontation with Norose, the revelation of Sena and Kozue's traumas and the corruption of some of the concepts(exaggeration of Takumi's powers, anti-particles and etc.) make it almost impossible to fit back together acceptably with the VN.

As a side note, the instrumental version of Haritsuke no Missa that played when Ayase showed up to help was interesting, I'm beggining to enjoy the songs for the anime, even though I still prefer all original versions. Namely: Find the Blue over F.D.D; Zaika ni Keiyaku no Chi wo over Haritsuke no Missa and Gradiol over Haruka Naru Idyona.

Finally there's a few major let downs since it looks very unlikely that these scenes will fit the anime's plot

Dec 1, 2008 5:29 AM

Jun 2008
Fine episode.So Rimi now is an enemy not a friend
Dec 1, 2008 5:47 AM

Oct 2007
I hope the next ep is better, with the true identity of Takumi.
They should follow the game more.
Dec 1, 2008 7:20 AM

Jul 2008
wow a lot of actions here, but its really awful to see that takumi is only bystanding there.
hope he will get his Di-sword soon.

Dec 1, 2008 10:17 AM
Jun 2008
I'm not even sure if I want to continue watching this show at this point. It started good, but then after it got into all the delusion talk and d-swords, it started to lose its thrill. All I know is that I hate every character except Genichi, Sena and Ayase. I hope Rimi gets stabbed. I hated her from the start.
Dec 1, 2008 10:33 AM

Sep 2008
Cool episode, the music to the battle was really sweet.
Dec 1, 2008 11:31 AM
Oct 2008
Average episode,

I want to know what the shogun's role is in this whole story. He wants Takumi to awaken, that's for sure. But for what purpose(s)?

Maybe takumi is the demon king that still needs to be awakened? Since his powers are way stronger than the other gigalomaniacs( sp?). He just needs to learn how to control them, and that's something what will happen in one of the next episodes, I guess.

Finding out that Rimi is actually an enemy of Takumi was quite sad, why would she like to "erase" Takumi before he awakens?

I'm looking forward to the next episode : >
Dec 1, 2008 12:23 PM

Aug 2008
Meh, another episode that tries to explain a lot of what's going on without explaining anything. I thought I had everything figured out from the last episode, but I've already forgotten practically everything that wasn't basic. Dead spot? I don't even remember what that's supposed to be.
Dec 1, 2008 12:25 PM

Jun 2008
this episode gets a 1/5 from me. they didn't follow the game at all and there's so much they didn't explain. the anime is a mess.

I'm tempted to drop it but I'm curious if we'll get an A ending or B ending. at this point, I'm actually hoping for a B ending
Dec 1, 2008 12:40 PM

Dec 2007
kenshin322 said:

realistic? I am not sure many people lives in a metal box on top of a roof. Have a imaginary anime girlfriend.

You'd be surprised
Dec 1, 2008 1:47 PM

Aug 2008
So this is going to be 12 episodes? Well, that sucks...
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Dec 1, 2008 4:35 PM

Jun 2008
I'm really liking this show...I think the main character is perfect...

I was hoping to see his Di-Sword but this ep was satisfactory... Very enjoyable watching a fight scene, too.
Dec 1, 2008 7:17 PM
Sep 2008
im not great wit reviewing stuff but heres how i felt on this eps

this 1 has seemed to make everything thats happened so far click just that last 10% the past 3 eps seamed to be vital to understanding wth is gong on and what the goal is wit it finaly getting to the real action u can start to see where ur heading and whats soo evil about the bad ppl and whats good about the good this eps make that line clear befor u had no real reason to hate 1 or the other more and u felt as iff either side could be right not all science is bad untill u do something unethical which this eps showed u where they took the wrong turn

the weal chair guy needs some more explaining but wit this development making this company the bad guys u can almost forget about him for the time bing

i dont read the manga so i can only guess as far ahead as the anime leads if im wrong in my guessing cus u read the manga just play along wit my guess bassed off the info the anime has released dont smack me down wit manga knowledge

im geting the vibe that the wheal chair guy wants them to distory the company because they did some experiments on him and he wants his revenge so hes kinda the pushing force thats not a good guy but wants the good guys to win for his own reasons

also in eps 7 the main had his sword for half a sec while getting mugged but he couldnt pull it up while about to get chopped up humm odd can draw it to protect him self but not others not exactly ur brave guy im not realy seeing him doing any fighting any time soon so hes gonna get his sword when? humm not next eps i cant imagine that having anything to do it but i would expect it befor eps 10 is over or he'll never be able to destroy the company some reason i get the feel next eps is gonna be a happy playful 1 not totaly but i would hope for some 10 - 5 mins of a date wit pink chick oh and i wanna see his delusion gf again lol
Dec 1, 2008 9:54 PM

Nov 2008
patrat said:
im not great wit reviewing stuff but heres how i felt on this eps

this 1 has seemed to make everything thats happened so far click just that last 10% the past 3 eps seamed to be vital to understanding wth is gong on and what the goal is wit it finaly getting to the real action u can start to see where ur heading and whats soo evil about the bad ppl and whats good about the good this eps make that line clear befor u had no real reason to hate 1 or the other more and u felt as iff either side could be right not all science is bad untill u do something unethical which this eps showed u where they took the wrong turn

the weal chair guy needs some more explaining but wit this development making this company the bad guys u can almost forget about him for the time bing

i dont read the manga so i can only guess as far ahead as the anime leads if im wrong in my guessing cus u read the manga just play along wit my guess bassed off the info the anime has released dont smack me down wit manga knowledge

im geting the vibe that the wheal chair guy wants them to distory the company because they did some experiments on him and he wants his revenge so hes kinda the pushing force thats not a good guy but wants the good guys to win for his own reasons

also in eps 7 the main had his sword for half a sec while getting mugged but he couldnt pull it up while about to get chopped up humm odd can draw it to protect him self but not others not exactly ur brave guy im not realy seeing him doing any fighting any time soon so hes gonna get his sword when? humm not next eps i cant imagine that having anything to do it but i would expect it befor eps 10 is over or he'll never be able to destroy the company some reason i get the feel next eps is gonna be a happy playful 1 not totaly but i would hope for some 10 - 5 mins of a date wit pink chick oh and i wanna see his delusion gf again lol

In resume I would like to say your review does have the interest of forced experiments. Indeed forced control through delusions=forced experiment to determine effectiveness=to using humans as means to test which in turn goes to forcing the special ones with the sword to reveal their powers with their swords in order to steal their ability so that it may be copied. I do not think they lose their ability but certainly it is copied.

I know more now than ever and am looking forward in proving those rumors and spoilers. I tend to go with see to believe

Good day and review more for your grammar may be crap your expressions are understanding! :)
Dec 2, 2008 12:08 AM

Jul 2008
I thought this episode wasn't too bad. Though I've never played the game before. It helped explained some things to a point.

The whole scene with Shogun and Rimi has me thinking that maybe Shogun is Takumi. I don't see the reason why they'd be hiding his face if it wasn't already someone introduced. It'd make sense why he'd want Takumi to awaken and why it seems Rimi is protecting him. Hmm.. I don't know why or how, though. Can't wait to find out if I'm right or not.

But anyways, don't think there's enough episodes to get the plot fully developed. The way I see it, the plot doesn't really begin until Takumi awakens, but I guess this show is more about his delusions than anything else.
Dec 2, 2008 12:51 AM

Nov 2008
patient_senses said:
I thought this episode wasn't too bad. Though I've never played the game before. It helped explained some things to a point.

The whole scene with Shogun and Rimi has me thinking that maybe Shogun is Takumi. I don't see the reason why they'd be hiding his face if it wasn't already someone introduced. It'd make sense why he'd want Takumi to awaken and why it seems Rimi is protecting him. Hmm.. I don't know why or how, though. Can't wait to find out if I'm right or not.

But anyways, don't think there's enough episodes to get the plot fully developed. The way I see it, the plot doesn't really begin until Takumi awakens, but I guess this show is more about his delusions than anything else.

You are getting warmer to what is going on! I will not tell but I know all now. All I want is to know if what I know is true in the anime version which is this.
Dec 2, 2008 2:11 AM
Mar 2008
Well, maybe it is better to stop talks about the game where some people still haven't played at all. Why this anime didn't really follow the game .. well .. why not ...

I think it is a good show in overall during this season, although it is true that Takumi is a badass coward in my opinion ... :)

LOL .. but this anime still enjoyable, and I hope Takumi will awaken soon ...

By the way, the gigalomaniac on the end of this eps with frog, is she Taku's little sister??
Dec 2, 2008 4:23 AM

Aug 2008
The action is up and seems like the nurse has something to do in this series as well. 0_o

Who is Rimi actually.... How is it that she and Shogun are related here?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Dec 2, 2008 7:20 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Looks like the Norosu (sp) guy caught Taku's sis.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 2, 2008 7:24 AM

Feb 2008
Great... now that episode brought up more questions
WTF is wrong with the sword of that guy?
I mean it's huge... wtf?

And most of all what is Momo-chan?
Is that even a woman?
Looks like Bib the Michelin Man turned into a fag. Oô
De-JaYDec 2, 2008 7:34 AM
Dec 2, 2008 7:24 AM

Oct 2007
for some reason i feel like they won't be able to finish this in 12 episodes at this rate.
Dec 2, 2008 7:33 AM
Oct 2007
leoneri said:
By the way, the gigalomaniac on the end of this eps with frog, is she Taku's little sister??

Based on the review, on the next episode Rimi is going to reveal the truth why she wants to erase Takumi.
Im kinda glad they didnt skip the scene with Rimi and Shogun.

patient_senses said:
The whole scene with Shogun and Rimi has me thinking that maybe Shogun is Takumi.

I thought that Shogun might be Takumi since when Shogun for the first time apeard before Takumi in that empty city.
I though that Shogun was from future and wanted to change the past, because of the pictures that he had send to Takumi.
Why els should he send them? :P
But I have already finishd novel so I know if I was right or wrong XD

Dec 2, 2008 7:34 AM

Mar 2008
cyruz said:

Yes, it seems so, but that Di-Sword is not the sword she is wielding in the intro. Nevertheless there is no doubt that it's her.

Anyway, I don't know the game and I am enjoying the anime very much. The episode had it's pros and cons. I am a little sad that many mysteries are already solved and we kind of get the picture now. Even more about the fact that we got some generic shounen action. It lost a bit of its originality.

BUT, we got a really nice fight with psycho games, got to know a bit more about the past of two of the girls and had a good share of interesting ideas.

Anyway I agree, that Takumi looks pathetic, but it fits his character. I don't hate him for that, because he was so from the start. I rather like him - don't know why. He is just acting like himself. I bet he will do s.t. cool at some point of the show. So don't worry about him.
Dec 2, 2008 8:20 AM

Jan 2008
M_A said:
yeah, how dare he have a different opinion than you. he must be narrow minded.

Giving my opinion in response to a differing opinion is wrong now?
Sorry, I had no idea defending a show and a character was wrong. I'll just mindlessly follow what everyone else is saying next time. I like to fit in.

kenshin322 said:

realistic? I am not sure many people lives in a metal box on top of a roof. Have a imaginary anime girlfriend. wish he was at home playing game when someone is about to get killed in front of him etc, etc. I am not sure in what way makes him "realistic" other than he watches anime and plays game.

/raises hand
Hi, how you doing?
I don't live on a metal box on top of a roof, but the reason why he is there is explainable to the plot. My room inside my house sure does look a lot like his room though. I have an imaginary anime girlfriend, and I pretend my figurines are talking to me. If somebody WAS getting killed in front of me, I am sure I would MUCH rather be at home playing a video game.

You must not know many pathetic otaku types, do you?
Takumi is more like me than Satou from Welcome to the NHK, which I thought would never be possible. Not just me, either. A lot of people. Including my friends.
So your point completely failed.

kenshin322 said:

Anti-Existence said:

Try knowing what you are talking about next time before you speak.

"because Takumi is 60% of what makes Chaos;Head great"? Care to explain where you got the statistic from? is this a "narrow-minded" assumption? or is this a fact?

Nice job taking my words completely out of context. I was talking about his statement that without Takumi, Chaos;Head would be a 100% shoujo anime. He obviously had no idea what a shoujo anime is, as it is not an anime with female characters. This is not a matter of opinion, this is fact. Shoujo is a genre, and Chaos;Head is far from it.

As for my "statistic" about Takumi being what made Chaos;Head great. Obviously that is pure opinion, I never tried to make it fact. It's just as much an opinion as:
"The show would be the same without him because he literally does NOTHING."
"He is just there to make the show not seem like a 100% shoujo anime."

Try comparing what I am saying to the person I am responding to next time, it will probably make a lot more sense.

ANYWAY!
I find it funny that the preview for the next episode seems to go right back to the Visual Novel events and timeline. But, as stated before me, this horrible crap will ruin the feeling and events of following scenes.
What a shame, this anime really started out a strong adaptation of the game, but completely fell apart as of Episode 7.
Dec 2, 2008 2:43 PM
Dec 2007
Wow, an awful lot of things happened in this episode, can't wait to watch the next ep, and I'll probably play the game too, since it seems to be quite different from the anime.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 2, 2008 3:41 PM

Jan 2008
Meh, episode was ok. Fight had a predictable outcome though. Taku you bitch, awaken already.
aeroDec 2, 2008 3:45 PM
Dec 2, 2008 4:17 PM

Nov 2008
Forever said:
cyruz said:

Anyway I agree, that Takumi looks pathetic, but it fits his character. I don't hate him for that, because he was so from the start. I rather like him - don't know why. He is just acting like himself. I bet he will do s.t. cool at some point of the show. So don't worry about him.

It seems to me like his character might be something like "I am useless but at the last minute (charge!) and have his sword appear" something like that.

Also could it be that Takumi though of Ayase coming and real booted her from where ever she was into where all of them were?
Dec 2, 2008 4:48 PM

Jun 2007
kie_ said:
Fine episode.So Rimi now is an enemy not a friend

Wasn't she bad from the beginning lol? It's funny how we all just accepted her as a good person just like Takumi did. Shogun and Takumi have something in common....I'm guessing once one "wakes" up the other will die.

As for the story, I'm kind of mad how they explained most of it in two episodes and made it less confusing. I really liked how it was basically a guessing game at the start of the series on what was going on. Now theres little to guess at :/.
Dec 2, 2008 6:43 PM

Oct 2008
There have been so many times this series that Takumi's actions, or lack thereof, have made me considered dropping this, but I like the concept so I'm finishing it.

It's almost like Takumi lacks the ability to produce testosterone. He neither tried to save the girls nor ran away. He didn't even run over to kick aside a puppy even though he realized Sena was afraid of it (I would have died laughing if he ran over and punted that puppy). Instead he just sat there looking stupid.

Now if he ends up getting his powers and then magically has a hero attitude, that would really piss me off, because that would be the epitome of cliche. I think the only fitting way for him to "save" the world would be if he went crazy and unleashed his power killing innocent people along with bad guys. I hope that's what episode one alluded to.
Dec 2, 2008 10:45 PM

Dec 2007
that was rather nice. i think it was a cool battle. narase's di sowrd was reallly huge.. i dont like that fact that takumi is a chicken.. come on just use your freaking powers
Dec 2, 2008 10:49 PM

Nov 2008
asterixk said:
that was rather nice. i think it was a cool battle. narase's di sowrd was reallly huge.. i dont like that fact that takumi is a chicken.. come on just use your freaking powers

Yeah I noticed something that has incredible potential. I forgot about this but there is not weight application to these Di-Swords.

On another note, noticed about Ayase saying "My black knights" Seems she might think of herself as the messiah. Judging from ger singing motivations that might be logical as being one of them, that of spreading a message through as FES.
Dec 2, 2008 11:31 PM
Oct 2008
Eh it was ok they kind of led it to where i didnt want them to lead it, most of the mystery and suspense is gone except for the fact that we know that the pink haired girl sorry bad with names my memory is awful lol but knowing that she is using him is kind of a good little twist to this show
Dec 3, 2008 1:26 AM

Nov 2007
so everyone is turning out to be special. tho rimi, wth, don't erase him. and shogun is a real person with a body, weird, i thought that he was just doing things via the internet.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Apr 23

1 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:07 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 20, 2008

118 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.