Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2012 1:10 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ohohohohoho~
This! This This This!!
This is brilliant! The art is phenomenal, the story is soo..uhm, interesting? XD
I really want to see how this turns out for him, and that little bit at the end! How shocking!
Can't wait for more.
Dec 24, 2012 9:34 PM

Dec 2011
Weird. Looks like the manga page was completely reedited.

Anyways, this manga has a lot of potential!
Can't wait for more!
Although, somehow, I think the end of this manga will be that they'll be together in the end for sure.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2012 7:25 AM
Nov 2010
the beginning was so great. i loved it. i hope the following chapters will be this good or even better.. wishing for more relationship developments, importantly in a totally amusing way. apparently, adagaki and masamune will end up together but i think in a super moe way. can't wait for updates.
Dec 25, 2012 10:54 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, he got exposed at the end. This is going to be a fun manga. I wonder if he will get revenge for real or end up falling for her :D
Dec 25, 2012 4:36 PM
Jun 2009
Im betting the girl had a traumatic experience in the past and thats why she hates/is afraid of guys. its cliche but thats how these characters usually end up that way in manga and anime
Dec 27, 2012 8:01 AM

Dec 2009
loli MILF.
'nuff said.
Jan 3, 2013 8:03 AM

Feb 2008
It better not be that cliche, hopefully it goes against the normal romance tropes. And its god obvious he will fall for her thus making his plan back-fire. Awesome manga though. Can't wait to read more.
Jan 3, 2013 4:28 PM

Nov 2011
LOL his old self got revealed pretty quick
Jan 7, 2013 1:17 AM

Jul 2007
Very unique manga and I love it lol.
Jan 10, 2013 9:45 AM

Jun 2008
His mom is a loli and his best friend looks like a girl. LOOOL

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 23, 2013 2:01 AM

Jun 2011
Orulyon said:

This. LOL!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 3, 2013 3:24 AM

Mar 2012
This one has a potential to be good.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jun 5, 2013 2:12 PM

Nov 2007
This is interesting so far.

The male character is likeable. A cool guy so far which is usually not the case.

wtf at the mom though?

he needs to put that girl in her place.
Sep 1, 2013 12:01 PM

Jul 2013
This seems like an interesting story, especially since the MC is not some whimp, but I feel that it's going to be something predictable with that whole revenge plot. Also, what in the world is with that loli mom?!
Nov 24, 2013 5:58 AM

Apr 2009
I'd love to see him get his revenge, but... somehow I doubt he's actually going to do it if and when the time comes.
Nov 24, 2013 7:25 PM
Jun 2013
Hmm, his last name is Makabe, while his mom and sister is Hayase?
Jan 13, 2014 8:49 PM

Jan 2013
this manga is awesome
the story is funny
and I'd love to see him get his revenge,
Can't wait To read more
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada

Apr 4, 2014 3:23 PM
Jul 2018
Orulyon said:

--
This one sure is interesting and promising, i really love the art too. Will keep reading!
Oct 4, 2014 2:14 AM

Apr 2012
That sure is one cute boy (the trap, I mean). I want to see that bitch get her just deserts.
Feb 14, 2015 3:13 AM

May 2014
-Kazu said:
Ohohohohoho~
This! This This This!!
This is brilliant! The art is phenomenal, the story is soo..uhm, interesting? XD
I really want to see how this turns out for him, and that little bit at the end! How shocking!
Can't wait for more.
You described exactly how I'm feeling right now! This manga looks fantastic! :D
Nov 28, 2016 5:30 PM

Dec 2015
Holy shit that little woman is 42?!?! Wow!

Seeing how that bitch acts I'm 100% with Masamune. Was he exposed already?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 5, 2017 10:16 PM

Nov 2010
Episode 1 : Vol. 1, Ch. 1

omggg. This character design. The guy is already hot. HAHA. THESE GIRLS ARE SO CUTE. WHOA. Everybody is so cute. HAHA. Poor guy. All he did was take out his phone. Everybody wants to get to know you whenever you're good-looking. Sad, but true in most cases. duddddeee. Then his mom shows up and, OF COURSE, his mom will look like some loli. HAHA. He was a fat kid. There's no way that his mom wouldn't feed him with all of that sugar without looking like this. HAHA. Ohhh. I can't wait until we get to see the fat kid that he used to be. I bet that he was all cute back then, too. His mom and sister have different last names. I'm wondering if they were married into his family or something. OH. THIS BOY IS ALSO CUTE. So cute he also looks like a girl. Dude. Why don't little anime characters change up their hairstyles. You can totally tell that this is the girl that Makabe has his sights set on revenge with. I mean, not eveyrbody is going to have the same hairstyle as when they were younger! I mean, I've looked the same for the past ten years so I guess I shouldn't really blame them. HAHAHA. WHOA. She just totally roasted this boy. Uhhh. She's probably the one that decides on all of the names. The most narcisstic girl must be her. It looks like the Pretty Committee. HAHAHA. All of these girls are so gorgeous. So Aki likes to eat by herself. Well, besides her follower, Koiwai. I wonder if she's an alien. Uhhh.. So Makabe follows those girls out to the shed where they are eating and we figure out that he's got a bug problem. HAHA. THIS GIRL EATS A TON. Uhhh. I hate having to write all of this in just one big paragraph butttt it saves on the room. HAHAHA. Uhh. So, Aki leaves her homework, has Koiwai go and get it, the Prince of Stooges comes and tries to attack her with scissors and Makabe saves the day by letting the scissors jam into his hands. How cool but OWWW. This reminds me of some other drama. The person turns down the love confession and now, hurt, he goes and tries to make them fall for them whenever they upgrade. Danggg. When she finally confesses there's no way that he's going to turn her down. Bet. He's going to get to learn all of her secrets afterwards.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 58 Discussion

Aramanime - May 27, 2023

10 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 26, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 56 Discussion

TheYoshiman - Mar 28, 2021

6 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 17, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 31 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

6 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 14, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Aki vs Yoshino

mechian - Aug 7, 2017

5 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 29, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 67 Discussion

ARK-13 - Dec 5, 2023

18 by waalex11 »»
Feb 29, 3:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.