Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Take your blind guess as to who will live(No spoilers, Not even under spoiler tags, those who have completed the game give no hints nor confirmation of any guesses)

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 5, 2013 1:49 PM

Oct 2010
Rooting for:
Bykuya Togami
Touko Fukawa
Koyotaka Ishimaru
Aoi Asahina
Jul 5, 2013 1:50 PM

Oct 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
AnimeFan500 said:

Super High-school Level Wrestler: Sakura Oogami
Orochimaru's VA will live. He is strong and whoever tries to kill him won't be able too.

Sakura is a girl

What?? Really. Will change that : )
Jul 5, 2013 2:16 PM

Sep 2011
AnimeFan500 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
AnimeFan500 said:

Orochimaru's VA will live. He is strong and whoever tries to kill him won't be able too.

Sakura is a girl

What?? Really. Will change that : )
its ok, hagakure is shocked about it too

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 5, 2013 3:01 PM
Oct 2010
I think everyone but the idol girl are going to die.
Jul 5, 2013 5:05 PM

Dec 2007
Keep it coming guys, I love reading speculations :p
Jul 5, 2013 11:04 PM
Jul 2012
I say these people will live
Super High-school Level Good Luck: Makoto Naegi
Of course he will live because of maybe it get predictable if he is alive.

Super High-school Level Hall Monitor: Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Maybe he will live through the episodes.

Super High-school Level Heir: Byakuya Togami

He looks like he got the brains at surviving this life or death game. He will stay alive this chamber.

Just because he is awesome, and looks like a Goku personalty lol.

Super High-school Level Fashion Girl: Junko Enoshima
Maybe with some plot twists she will be alive.

Super High-school Level Hacker: Chihiro Fujisaki
Maybe she will get some skills left in her.

Everyone else will be dead.
Jul 5, 2013 11:30 PM

May 2012
GoldenBRS said:

Just because he is awesome, and looks like a Goku personality lol.

It's been stated numerous times already, Sakura is a girl.
Jul 5, 2013 11:59 PM
Jul 2012
RarityRoyale said:
GoldenBRS said:

Just because he is awesome, and looks like a Goku personality lol.

It's been stated numerous times already, Sakura is a girl.

Really? Dang didn't even know that it is a girl! Wow! O:
Jul 6, 2013 12:13 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Main character whose face was shown first will survive .. I my guess (Makoto Naegi)
Jul 6, 2013 12:21 AM

Jul 2012
I'm laughing so hard at this thread right now, thanks guys.
Jul 6, 2013 12:51 AM

Jun 2013
Oh man, I'm totally loving this thread. Can't wait to see all the reactions to how things really unfold!! Gonna be stuck here watching everybody's guesses keep rolling out though, it's giving me a good laugh.
Jul 6, 2013 12:53 AM

Jun 2012
Yasuhiro Hagakure is going to die because his hair...only explainable reason.
Jul 6, 2013 2:12 AM

Jun 2008
sparkls said:
ihateeveryone said:

Well, she DOES swim, so..

Still, I doubt swimming can shave off all those boxes

It's revealed in the Free Time chats in the game that besides her main sport swimming, she actually joins 4 other sports clubs.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 6, 2013 2:14 AM

Sep 2012
ihateeveryone said:

Yeah, Some predictions are really hilarious when you know what's going to happen.
Jul 6, 2013 3:08 AM

Sep 2010
Makoto Naegi he seems like a character that would live plus it feels like he is the main protag so I choose that he will live out of all of them. =D
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 6, 2013 3:12 AM
May 2011
IMHO the Idol will be one of the first to die or to kill. Everyhing seems too good about her.
Rating things is overrated.
Jul 6, 2013 3:46 AM

Mar 2012
MC, drill twintail, that kuudere girl.

And the one with huge muscle will be die early I think.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 6, 2013 6:01 AM
Feb 2013
The ff I want to live:

Makoto Naegi
Sayaka Maizono
Kyoukp Kirigiri
Chihiro Fujisaki

The rest can meet their maker
Jul 6, 2013 7:59 AM

Sep 2011
RazorRamona200 said:
The ff I want to live:

Makoto Naegi
Sayaka Maizono
Kyoukp Kirigiri
Chihiro Fujisaki

The rest can meet their maker
you dont want any dudes to make it? I only see 4 girls in your list

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 6, 2013 10:44 AM

Oct 2011
Can I guess the killer then?

Super High-school Level Good Luck: Makoto Naegi
Nope: He is the main character

Super High-school Level Hall Monitor: Kiyotaka Ishimaru
He doesn't look like the type to be a killer

Super High-school Level Literary Girl: Touko Fukawa
She seems crazy. Killer!

Super High-school Level Idol: Sayaka Maizono
That emotional outburst yells killer to me

Super High-school Level Baseball Player: Leon Kuwata
Can't be. He is cool and I like this guy

Super High-school Level Doujin Author: Hifumi Yamada
Don't think this guy is the killer. He doesn't have the physique or motive.

Super High-school Level Swimmer: Aoi Asahina
Never! She is very cute and sweet.

Super High-school Level Hacker: Chihiro Fujisaki
Doesn't look like the killer type.

Super High-school Level ???: Kyouko Kirigiri
The main character. I would be shocked if she killed everyone

Super High-school Level Fashion Girl: Junko Enoshima
Possibly. She could make someone else do the killing on her behalf.

Super High-school Level Gang Leader: Mondo Oowada
OMG. Since he is in a gang. I bet he killed people.

I am iffy on her. She is very strong so she could kill someone with snap of her finger. But I don't think she is that type of person.

Super High-school Level Heir: Byakuya Togami
Possibly yes. He could snap and kill someone

Super High-school Level Fortune Teller: Yasuhiro Hagakure
Doubt he would be the killer. Unless he was lying about his predictions....

Super High-school Level Gambler: Celestia Ludenberg
For some reason she screams killer to me. Must be her personality and outfit.
Jul 6, 2013 1:25 PM
Sep 2010
Some of the people are guessing pretty well :0 I already know everything, so I'll just write who I thought will die when I started playing the game :D

Naegi - plz he's the main character, won't die
Ishimaru - won't die
Touko - will die
Sayaka - will die
Leon - will die
Yamada - will die
Aoi - will die
Chihiro - will die
Kyouko - won't die
Junko - will die
Mondo - won't die
Sakura - won't die
Byakuya - will die
Hagakure - will die
Celestia - won't die
Jul 6, 2013 1:26 PM
Sep 2010
SetsukoHara said:
ihateeveryone said:

Yeah, Some predictions are really hilarious when you know what's going to happen.

I third this
Jul 6, 2013 1:50 PM

May 2013
Plot twist: everyone but mai waifu Aoi dies.

DON'T DISAPPOINT ME
Jul 6, 2013 1:53 PM

Sep 2011
Ninsun said:
Plot twist: everyone but mai waifu Aoi dies.

DON'T DISAPPOINT ME
Are you the guy from SA that baked a cake for asahina

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 6, 2013 3:14 PM
Jul 2013
yuiriko said:
SetsukoHara said:
ihateeveryone said:

I third this

I fourth this
I'm gonna love reading these threads after each case
Jul 6, 2013 4:48 PM

Feb 2013
KuroneDLC said:
yuiriko said:
SetsukoHara said:
ihateeveryone said:

I third this

I fourth this

Fifthed. This is one of the best parts of the anime.
Jul 6, 2013 9:09 PM

Sep 2011
justgiveup said:
Kezone said:
KuroneDLC said:
yuiriko said:
SetsukoHara said:
ihateeveryone said:

I third this

I fourth this

Fifthed. This is one of the best parts of the anime.

Great way to motivate, guys. Now I can't do anything but start reading original VN. Gonna see the shatter of my nonsense as soon as possible.

Hey if it makes you feel any better, you just got convinced to play/read a likley to be superior version

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 6, 2013 9:18 PM

Mar 2013
Doubt that the bitch MC what's his face is going to die any time soon, though if he does, I feel like it's going to be something relating to the blue-haired girl. She seems to have the potential to be...unhinged.
"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams

"...but all these feels that are currently assaulting me don't seem to care. Conversely, I'm also aggressively erect at the moment..."
Jul 9, 2013 4:29 PM

Oct 2010
I have played the game, but I'll post my wishes when I first started it. Makoto Naegi, Aio Asahina, Enoshima Junko, Celestia Ludenberg and Sayaka Maizono are the ones I liked. Yeah mostly girls, but thats how I felt. Loved some for their great design and some for their personality. ^^
Jul 9, 2013 5:25 PM
Jul 2013
Though its pointless to root for anyone whom we want to escape the school alive since the MC will almost surely survive till the end (Unless he actually dies at the end) Ill still be rooting for those whom I want to see last at least near the end namely:
Maizono
Celestia
Togami
Chihiro
Jul 9, 2013 9:30 PM
Apr 2011
I laugh everytime I see someone write Touko Fukawa is going to die and their reason is that she looks weak. I'm watching the anime just to see "her" appear because every time "she" appeared, it was just so awesome.

I finished the game so voila.

My guesses before playing the game was:

Makoto Naegi: Live
Kiyotaka Ishimaru: Die
Touko Fukawa: Live
Sayaka Maizono: Die
Leon Kuwata: Die
Hifumi Yamada: Die
Aoi Asahina: Live
Chihiro Fujisaki: Die
Kyouko Kirigiri: Live
Junko Enoshima: Die
Mondo Oowada: Die
Sakura Oogami: Live
Byakuya Togami: Live
Yasuhiro Hagakure: Die
Celestia Ludenberg: Die
trannon1Jul 9, 2013 9:37 PM
Jul 9, 2013 9:40 PM

Nov 2012
the main character
Jul 9, 2013 11:40 PM

Aug 2012
Having played the game and reading the hit-and-miss guesses of people is damn entertaining.

And for entertainment purposes, here's the list people I guessed who will live before going past through the materials covered in episode 1:
Naegi
Kirigiri
Maizono
Jul 10, 2013 9:58 AM

Apr 2013
Naegi. He won't die cause....you know?

Kirigiri. She looks important. Her attire looks like detective clothing. Gloves!

Togami. He might survive until the end and fall.

Sakura. Who even dares to try and kill her?
Jul 10, 2013 12:13 PM
Jul 2013
I haven't watched the first episode yet, but based on looking at each person's picture and specialty, these are my guesses:

Live:
Makoto Naegi
Chihiro Fujisaki
Kyouko Kirigiri
Junko Enoshima

Die (first to die to last):
Yasuhiro Hagakure (Only because he's the fortune teller)
Hifumi Yamada
Leon Kuwata
Mondo Oowada
Sakura Oogami
Aoi Asahina
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Touko Fukawa
Byakuya Togami
Sayaka Maizono
Celestia Ludenberg
Jul 10, 2013 1:47 PM

Sep 2011
Super High-school Level ???: Kyouko Kirigiri
Naegi

and the heir would probably live.

I dunno about Maizono, it seems likely that she will die to toughen Naegi up, or something.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jul 10, 2013 2:58 PM
Feb 2012
Hagakure will die first because they don't want to draw/animate his hair.
Jul 10, 2013 3:04 PM

Jun 2012
Why is everyone predicting Ishimaru and Mondo to die.... They're the best characters.
Jul 10, 2013 4:43 PM
Apr 2011
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Why is everyone predicting Ishimaru and Mondo to die.... They're the best characters.

Definitely. Brohan and Broseidon should die in each other's arms, defying Monobear to the end. Too bad it's not gonna happen huh?
Jul 11, 2013 3:04 AM
Feb 2012
Before playing the game i didn't make guesses about who will die/survive, but who has the most murderer-potentail (chance that he/she will kill someone else), and victim-potential (chances that he/she will become someone else's target (though it doesn't mean they will die - it just means that someone will TRY to kill them with whatever result))
so here are my guesses from before playing the game:
Naegi Makoto - 0% murderer-potential - he is the protagonist after all, 90% victim-potential - if he became smart and troublesome enough, the mastermind would probably try to kill him
Asahina Aoi - 50% murderer and victim potential - she is cute so she might get killed to make readers despair, and because she is cute no one (who didn't read enough detective novels) would guess that she could be a murderer
Celestia Ludenberg - 100% murderer, 0% victim-potential - for me, it was easy to see that she was just pretending that she wants to stay in the school for the rest of her life
Enoshima Junko - 70% murderer, 50% victim-potential, her smile creeped me out and i thought she looks like a villain with such a smile, and because she was popular killing her would make readers sad, so she could be a victim
Fujisaki Chihiro - 0% murderer, 90% victim-potential - looks like a weak crybaby.
Fukawa Touko - 50% murderer, 20% victim-potential - with her knowledge of books, she might know some awesome tricks from detective novels and use them to her advantege, and her persecution complex slightly protects her from others
Hagakure Yasuhiro - 100% moron-potential - he will never kill anyone and he will never be a victim, he is too stupid to kill anyone, so stupid that he could become a scapegoat in every single case, and his stupidity is so high that he will be left alive as a comedic relief
Ishimaru Kiyotaka - 10% murderer, 50% victim-potential - he is lawful-good character so he wouldn't kill anyone, unless he really had to (self-defense maybe ?), he might be attacked to destabilize the group
Kirigiri Kyouko - 0% murderer, 90% victim potential - same reasons as Makoto
Kuwata Leon - 50% murderer, 50% victim potential - an average guy, though he might be used by a scapegoat in some class trials
Maizono Sayaka -10% murderer, 70% victim potential - she looked like a good yandere material so she might have killed someone if she found a way to ensure that both she and makoto would make it out alive, and because most readers would probably start to like her she has high chances to get killed (danganronpa is a tragedy after all :) )
Oogami Sakura - 0% murderer potential 50% victim potential - if she killed anyone, the only possible cause of death would be "beaten to death with bare fists"... that would make the culprit far too obvious, she might get killed just to show the readers "see - NO ONE is safe here"
Oowada Mondo - 30% murderer, 50% victim-potential - due to his violent behaviour he would most likely be used as a scapegoat but it is unlikely he would actually kill someone
Togami Byakuya - 10% murderer, 10% victim-potential - he seemed like someone who would kick masterminds ass in a way that didn't require killing, and would ensure his survival
Yamada Hifumi - 10% murderer, 100% victim potential - i guess you can see why :P
Jul 16, 2013 3:49 PM

May 2013
Here's who I think will survive:

*NOTE:This is after completing the first two episodes*

TomangoJul 16, 2013 3:55 PM
Jul 16, 2013 4:21 PM

Feb 2010
I have this bad feeling... I'd assume the main character Naegi will live like most people believe, but something tells me he'll survive, sure, but he'll die at the very end when everything seems like it's all done. It's just a gut feeling...and I feel like it might be where he's betrayed in his last moments.

I actually have no evidence to back this up, but after watching 2 episodes I know for sure it'll be a twist of events or at least very unexpected ending.
Jul 17, 2013 12:40 AM

Jun 2012
trannon1 said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

Definitely. Brohan and Broseidon should die in each other's arms, defying Monobear to the end. Too bad it's not gonna happen huh?

Ishida's tears transcend all that is manly.
OchimushaJul 17, 2013 12:48 AM
Jul 17, 2013 1:11 AM

Nov 2007
Makoto Naegi: Live
Kiyotaka Ishimaru: die
Touko Fukawa: live
Sayaka Maizono: die
Leon Kuwata: die
Hifumi Yamada: die
Aoi Asahina: die
Chihiro Fujisaki: live
Kyouko Kirigiri: die
Junko Enoshima: die
Mondo Oowada: die
Sakura Oogami: live
Byakuya Togami: live
Yasuhiro Hagakure: die
Celestia Ludenberg: live

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jul 20, 2013 3:44 AM

Jun 2012
I think Naegi, just because he is the main lead character.
However, I think the last few will be him and the smart others, such as Kyouko Kirigiri (especially with her unknown specialty), Togami, and Celestia.

Sep 27, 2013 5:26 PM

Nov 2011
Stark700 said:
I haven't played the game yet but I will make some blind guesses to who might live:

- Super High-school Level Literary Girl: Touko Fukawa
- Super High-school Level ???: Kyouko Kirigiri
- Super High-school Level Good Luck: Makoto Naegi

I have no idea how right I am but these characters seemed somewhat appealing to me.

Heh, it seems like all three of my guesses were correct. Naegi was kinda obvious one on my list but I wasn't entirely sure on Touko at all.
Sep 27, 2013 5:49 PM

Jul 2013
(IDK why this thread was revived but it was fun to read through again)

DarknessOfEmo said:

Oh my god.

/claps

trannon1 said:
My guesses before playing the game was:

Hey, this was accurate for the most part. Must have felt awesome to get almost everything right as you played through. I actually would've had things go this way than how the actual story went if I had it my way.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

434 by Jax »»
Feb 7, 5:07 AM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

148 by berlinza6as »»
Jan 7, 2:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.