Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 25, 2012 11:14 PM

Jul 2012
I went into this episode with a mindset to not take it to seriously, and I actually enjoyed it a bit more. This episode was pretty funny, Neko's antics and the robots never fail to make me laugh xD Neko was also pretty adorable in this episode compared to the other one's lol, I actually started liking her a lot more compared to earlier episode's.

Anyways, looks like things might progress a bit more next episode? Hopefully? I'm kind of afraid of the next episode though, I afraid its going make up for the surprising lack of homo-vibes in this episode.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Oct 25, 2012 11:15 PM

Jul 2012
Erzaa said:
*sigh* I thought they were done with useless episodes.. Guess not. Of course the only useful thing about the whole episode was the bloody shirt and it was right at the end. >.>

The manga is actually quite good, why couldn't they transfer that to the anime. Manga has no Shiro and Neko, probably why it's good.

The anime added its own protag and supporting character for said protag? Thats a pretty big shift lol

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Oct 25, 2012 11:18 PM

Aug 2012
Argh... the plot is moving too slow. And, I feel like I was reading a visual novel here, you know, how Shiro search for his alibi from person to another. It was just annoying, like some kind of old RPG quests. Even it has BGM that sounds like in a game/VN.

But, now I'm curious about how Shiro being the murderer (if he really is the murderer). I'm not going to drop this, at least for the next few episodes..
Waiting for next week anime gives me another reason to live.
Oct 26, 2012 2:38 AM

May 2012
For me,I think that it only have a 2 options:

First: Split personality ( I think that he has a split personality where the other one is evil and that the silver king has had to do with this that's why he is stalking Shiro's every move )

Second: He lost his memories after that ( After the incident, he forgot what happened but since he is already attending school at that time so the possibility of losing his memories is kinda low ) So in the end, 90% is that he have a split personality that when he is in his evil side, he doesn't remember what he doing and I am sure that the Silver King has a big role in that

This is just my theories or rather fanfic but: What if, Shiro has a twin older brother when he was a child and that they have the same power to be the next colorless king but because there is always only one king for a one throne, they need to fight to each other to see who is more fit and then an accident happened and the other one died but it's soul resides in Shiro's soul and takes control of him in a time and that's soul's of his brother is the one who killed Totsuka Tatara to make his brother suffer [ But still, that is my only guess ] ( I know it is nonsense ) ^^
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Oct 26, 2012 3:51 AM

Aug 2012
A Pretty Good Episode; But Setting Aside The Important Parts The Following Is What Caught My Eye

LOL
Raven-VermillionOct 26, 2012 3:59 AM
Oct 26, 2012 3:59 AM

Mar 2011
Interesting episode,Neko was cute in school uniform and that cliffhanger at the end.
Oct 26, 2012 4:01 AM
Feb 2009
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wtf
Oct 26, 2012 4:24 AM

Jun 2011
Nice anime even the plot progression is slow -_-

LOL to Yata-chan at the end. "Huh?"
Oct 26, 2012 4:54 AM

Dec 2010
i hope he really did the murder. that way, his character will be more interesting

3/5
"Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."

Oct 26, 2012 4:56 AM

Dec 2010
Erzaa said:
*sigh* I thought they were done with useless episodes.. Guess not. Of course the only useful thing about the whole episode was the bloody shirt and it was right at the end. >.>

The manga is actually quite good, why couldn't they transfer that to the anime. Manga has no Shiro and Neko, probably why it's good.

i think you are right!
"Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."

Oct 26, 2012 5:05 AM

Jun 2010
Another bad episode. Well, I think he has more of a split personality.
Oct 26, 2012 5:37 AM

Jan 2008
Hinting to a split personality? Perhaps.
Oct 26, 2012 5:45 AM

Nov 2009
... Not sure but it seems like every episodes was constantly bad. There's no actual "plot" so far ...
Oct 26, 2012 5:59 AM

Mar 2012
While this wasn't a "good" episode, it was still much better than the previous three. They actually DID something PRODUCTIVE this episode.

Although, now I'm curious. If he really is the killer, how was he able to get back to the school in time and how come he could recall all of the events that happened even though he was technically "killing some dude on a rooftop."

I can't really tell if it's split personality or if there's someone deliberately out there trying to frame him. It'll be interesting to see it from that regard.

I also thought the character interaction was much better in this episode. The school friends getting involved in this charade seemed to get things to flow better. I did chuckle quite a bit at Shiro's "wife jokes".
Oct 26, 2012 7:06 AM

May 2010
In my opinion i think Shirou has personality dissorder....
I have one question though .... didn't the corpse stink so
many days in his wardrobe ?
I like the ed song even more everz time :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2012 7:37 AM

Jan 2011
Episode 4/13 already, and the plot is only just beginning.
Why do they waste so much time with this useless stuff?
I think everything will get going in the next episode.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 26, 2012 7:46 AM

Mar 2012
Wadoria said:
In my opinion i think Shirou has personality dissorder....
I have one question though .... didn't the corpse stink so
many days in his wardrobe ?
I like the ed song even more everz time :)

There wasn't a corpse in his apartment. Just a bloody shirt.
Oct 26, 2012 8:03 AM

Sep 2008
At first, I thought it was Shiro's dual personality or Shiro's been controlled by someone that makes him a murderer. But, one thing that doesn't add up.

At least he has a blazer to cover up the blood before meeting up with Kukuri at 12:30am, but how Shiro was able to shoot Tatara Totsuka and get back to campus within less than an hour? Unless Shiro has hidden power that can get back to campus in short time.
ShoutaAzumaOct 26, 2012 8:07 AM
Oct 26, 2012 8:04 AM

Jun 2012
Woa, what a useless episode... -_-

Also, what Wadoria said is not irrelevant. Even if it's just a bloody shirt, it would stink after a few days...
Pebble_Oct 26, 2012 8:08 AM

Oct 26, 2012 8:21 AM

Sep 2011
Split personality seems to be exciting to watch.

I'm just wandering why so many people supports this anime?
Oct 26, 2012 8:30 AM

Oct 2012
KuRiZenT said:
Split personality seems to be exciting to watch.

I'm just wandering why so many people supports this anime?

i think it's the other way around.

til' now ppl still saying that this show does not have a plot,,, seriously??
Oct 26, 2012 9:00 AM

Feb 2008
For a show with such good animation, it's such a shame that it's so freaking boring =/
Oct 26, 2012 10:04 AM

Jun 2012
Yep, epic. And yep, split-in-two personality.

My happiness is his unhappiness, and his happiness is my unhappiness.
-- Sankarea
Oct 26, 2012 11:46 AM

Oct 2012
I hope this anime gets a long run because I so far like the character development. It was a good episode with some funny lines.
Oct 26, 2012 12:32 PM
Aug 2011
I swear if this show turns out to be yet another split-personality plot I'm dropping it so fast.
The whole dissociative identity disorder / repressed memories plot line is so overused anymore. Come up with something original writers
Oct 26, 2012 12:35 PM

Nov 2010
This series really doesn't do anything for me.

Seems like the characters are one dimensional, the plot is non-existent, and really a ton of time is wasted every episode on stuff that doesn't matter in the least.

I hope it picks up soon because the only thing this has going for it right now is the high production values.
Oct 26, 2012 12:35 PM

Feb 2011
Was cool to see how he found that bloody shirt right after we all thought he was clear .
Oct 26, 2012 12:39 PM
Jan 2011
Somehow I'm beginning to believe that Shiro is the culprit.
Oct 26, 2012 1:09 PM

Jan 2012
I love the robots. xD
Oct 26, 2012 1:17 PM

Jun 2012
Still wondering when we'll get some actual plot...
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Oct 26, 2012 1:18 PM

Oct 2010
Kayro said:
For a show with such good animation, it's such a shame that it's so freaking boring =/
It's the calm before the storm they say sometimes. I know the calm might be going in for too long. That much I understand with the frustration of others but the BIG BANG is most likely coming up next episode if not then in #6.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 26, 2012 1:21 PM

Dec 2011
Can the pacing of this show be any worse? IF it were not for the fucking vacuum cleaners I probably would have dropped this by now.

Come on plot! Please appear!

Oct 26, 2012 1:29 PM

May 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Kayro said:
It's the calm before the storm they say sometimes. I know the calm might be going in for too long. That much I understand with the frustration of others but the BIG BANG is most likely coming up next episode if not then in #6.

It's one thing to wait for things to get more exciting, but it's the direction that the plot is going in that is creating the dissatisfaction of this series. There's no doubt in my mind that the action in this series will be something worthwhile, but excitement alone can't save an anime from a bad plot (although exceptions can be there, but I doubt that will be the case for this one).

If I weren't a fanboy for good animation, I'd be bored of this anime too lol.
Oct 26, 2012 1:33 PM

Jul 2010
kaykenner54 said:
jxcy said:
idk man I think we're just now getting to the good part. True, /more/ could have happened in the first four episodes but personally I think it's incorrect to say "nothing at all happens". I mean, it grabbed my attention before it was even released and its the first anime/mana that ever did that. I could see how one could think it could be better, but I don't get people who say it's disappointing

This!

I wish people weren't so judgy with K. It may not perfect, but it sure is better than some animes that have been released in the past.

People are "judgy" will all kinds of anime's. Just watch, more people are bound to jump onto the 'hate' bandwagon.

Personally, I think it's too early to make any broad claims like "this anime has not substance", we're 4 episodes in, give the anime a chance. There's clearly some plot in the works here. And if you don't see it, you're retarded. LOL.

I actually found the episode quite interesting, not saying everyone has to like it. But still.
Oct 26, 2012 1:56 PM

Sep 2011
Meh liking it so far. Can be boring at times, but I'm laughing at some parts :P. Seems like something will happen next episode as well!
Oct 26, 2012 1:59 PM

Nov 2007
zeneevee said:
IF it were not for the fucking vacuum cleaners I probably would have dropped this by now.

Oct 26, 2012 2:32 PM

Jan 2012
Those cleaning bots.

That cat.
Oct 26, 2012 2:37 PM

Oct 2010
kenshin_sama said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Kayro said:

It's one thing to wait for things to get more exciting, but it's the direction that the plot is going in that is creating the dissatisfaction of this series. There's no doubt in my mind that the action in this series will be something worthwhile, but excitement alone can't save an anime from a bad plot (although exceptions can be there, but I doubt that will be the case for this one).

If I weren't a fanboy for good animation, I'd be bored of this anime too lol.
To keep boredom or the CON as you mention, I tend to entice myself in the visuals of the series. They are at least worthwhile. For me.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 26, 2012 3:00 PM
Feb 2008
penguindrum264 said:
I love the robots. xD

That's about the only good point of this show besides the visuals.
Oct 26, 2012 3:44 PM

May 2012
It is the best anime this season !! The bloody shirt found in his closet also gave me a chill and the picture where he staring at the hole while his coat in buttoned all over the top makes my instinct 99% that he is the killer [ Afterall, Shiro never buttoned his shirt and it is impossible that the Shiro in Kukuri's picture is fake because the real Shiro remember's that hole incident ] But I just wondering if Shiro is the real killer,then why he didn't remember it ( the possibility that after he see the hole while still wearing the bloody shirt [that is the real Shiro,right?] Then, how did he put the bloody shirt in his closet after that incident and still doesn't remember it] Or it can be based on his comment about the shirt (" No, It can't be...) [He knows all about it and disposed the shirt but he got shocked when he saw again the shirt that supposedly gone on his closet?] Sorry, I have many more theories but this is as far as I can go today ^^ I am really excited to episode 5 ( I really love anime's with many mystery, I always love to make theories )
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Oct 26, 2012 4:14 PM

Jan 2008
Bout time something finally happened... I think.
Oct 26, 2012 5:26 PM

Oct 2008
They could have done wonders with the premise. Instead we have naked nyan cat to pander to the male demographic and now BL to pander to the female demographic.

I feel as if this show has as its only goal to stimulate one's genitals...

Disappointed, disgusted and dropped.
Oct 26, 2012 5:45 PM

Aug 2012
i think it's a good show and i've never thought it was slow at all
Oct 26, 2012 5:51 PM

Aug 2011
This show is pretty dumb.
Oct 26, 2012 6:26 PM

May 2010
Most laid back teacher ever also dat Neko!

also so he did do it.
Oct 26, 2012 7:26 PM

Feb 2012
Anyone else get a kick at how apathetic the teacher was? He's like, sure, some dude with a sword and some random cat girl are totally on my roster... And that wife scene was pretty funny.

I'm still curious as to how no one has questioned how Shiro's cat turned into a human, though. Everyone's gotten used to it, but the least they could do is wonder how exactly such a thing happened.

ShoutaAzuma said:
Unless Shiro has hidden power that can get back to campus in short time.
He's a king, so perhaps that gave him powers to do so. My guess is Neko's random turn into a human is a clue to his powers.

Erzaa said:
The manga is actually quite good, why couldn't they transfer that to the anime.
The manga is based on/backstory of this Anime, so i don't think that would be possible unless they made an OVA out of it.
Oct 26, 2012 9:05 PM

Nov 2008
PrivateJoker1942 said:
I swear if this show turns out to be yet another split-personality plot I'm dropping it so fast.
The whole dissociative identity disorder / repressed memories plot line is so overused anymore. Come up with something original writers

Im with you there I wont make my post long or anything like I did somewhere else but in all honesty if they go this SP route - No matter how much I love Neko she cant save this show - its going into the dropped section for me.
Oct 26, 2012 9:28 PM

Oct 2012
So yeah, I guess Shiro's pretty much labeled as a two-face now. I figured that would happen. I'm still curious as to how he got around to forgetting or forcefully making himself forget what he did. I'm also suspicious of Neko for some reason, no matter how cute she may be.
Oct 26, 2012 11:55 PM

Apr 2011
Lol the robots XD

It seems that Shino did kill the guy but he doesn't remember it...
Hmm, DID(Dissociative identity disorder) is what might happening to him but I don't know.
Oct 27, 2012 12:03 AM

Sep 2012
Hm... Okay I guess. The whole episode point was the last scene.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2012

396 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » K Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 20, 2012

118 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:05 PM

Poll: » K Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2012

192 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:59 PM

Poll: » K Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2012

138 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:44 PM

Poll: » K Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 15, 2012

170 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.