Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (27) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
Sep 10, 2014 4:42 PM
Jul 2014
What kind of logic is that? Kirito is sooooo overpowered. I mean they didn't even try to explain how he came back after he was dead. This episode was horrible. Also now that their out of the game the second arc will start which I've heard is the bad part of the show. THE FIRST HALF WAS BAD! LIKE REALLY BAD! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR THE SECOND HALF?!!
Oct 13, 2014 5:42 PM

Feb 2013
Well folks, it's over. I guess Yui hacks helped Kirito in the end? (similar distortion) Looks like Asuna also got credit for clearing the game.

Smoke-poof = logout? Kayaba isn't dead then...

SAO: 8/10
For the nice action adventure, but mainly for the stellar romance between Kirito and Asuna.

IT'S OVER, THERE IS NOTHING AFTER THIS!!
Oh, if only that were true...
Oct 18, 2014 11:33 PM

Jun 2014
That was surprising.
I was pretty sure Kazuto would lose,but then someone uses that revial item or something like that.
Fortunately they addressed why everyone isn't starved to death by now.

I guess this is the point where the anime gets much worse.
It was good so far,but what's the point in continuing after this episode?
Nov 25, 2014 7:09 AM
Mar 2014
Welp that's the SAO part of SAO done, I'm now prepared for the rest to suck (everyone keeps saying the second half (everyone keeps saying the second half sucks) . I see it's about fairies or something, we'll see I guess.

As for it so far, it's too rushed and the relationship between Asuna and Kirito seems too forced. Bleh average so far.

Asuna comes back idk how I'm going to assume through the power of love and friendship and the power of BS. Kirito being alive is fair enough since he hadn't disappeared before killing the final boss. I did lol when he started the fight with half HP
Dec 2, 2014 10:19 AM

Sep 2014
You know this episode would have been a pretty good ending. I might just stop here or watch one more episode. I don't give a fack about fairies, or a nerfed Asuna aka badass turned damsel in distress.

MADrag0n said:
Also now that their out of the game the second arc will start which I've heard is the bad part of the show. THE FIRST HALF WAS BAD! LIKE REALLY BAD! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR THE SECOND HALF?!!

Hahaha that's the question I've been asking the whole time while watching this. I should have dropped this long ago >_>
Dec 6, 2014 5:00 PM

Oct 2014
Well that resolved the boss battle pretty quickly.

DAMN! Didn't see that plot twist coming, now who's going to win?...

ASUNA WHAT THE FUCK

OH MY GOD THEY'RE BOTH DEAD NO

What a relief, the creator must have rigged it so Kirito (and I pray to god Asuna) wouldn't end up dying... He did say "congratulations on clearing the game" after all. I really hope Kirito meets Asuna (and Klein and the blacksmith) again in the real world. Though considering the show is called SAO, I'm a bit confused as to why they would resolve the entire SAO story in the first 14 episodes of a 25 episode run of the first season (and then have a second season). Seems a bit strange but I'm not complaining because I actually liked the first half. I'd say maybe an 8.5/10
jdimaria3Dec 6, 2014 5:04 PM
Dec 15, 2014 4:19 AM

Apr 2013
So we still have 11 episodes to go and they already cleared the game, didn't expect that. Next episode is "Return", does that mean they'll enter that world again? Oo
Dec 27, 2014 6:16 PM

Dec 2012
Been a while since I last watched this, so I can't remember what I thought previously; but that really was a pathetic "win". Losing a fight, having someone else die to protect you, letting yourself get stabbed and die, then your opponent taking pity on you and letting you stab him. And they still call Kirito a "hero", afterwards.

The romance between Asuna and Kirito is completely forced. The story would be better without it.

Strange, I remember this being [i[much[/i] better the last couple of times I watched it. Maybe I've watched it too many times and am more critical since nothing takes me by surprise. Maybe I've just gotten grumpier and less please-able in general. It's a shame, I loved this so much the last time I watched it.
Apr 21, 2015 10:38 PM

Sep 2014
Wtf...I have no idea where this is headed except for him to find Asuna in the real world.

Add me on League of Legends: BigT - NA Server
May 1, 2015 12:23 PM

Feb 2009
A really enjoyable episode, but that is not saying much considering it was the only episode of SAO I have truly enjoyed.

The concept is great, but the series has been mediocre at best.... Boring episodes, plotlines going nowhere, bland and one-dimensional characters, forced comedy, etc. I have yet the second part to watch, and I'm curious as to what is going to happen to Kirito and Asuna, but I doubt there's another episode as good as this one (and the vaillain which was the most interesting character/twist of SAO seems to be gone).
Jun 25, 2015 5:11 AM

Nov 2013
Yeah this proves Kirito is immortal and deserves the title of "Jesus" -.-
3/10 so far but with SAO you never know, might be the first serious anime that drops below that rating...

Jun 25, 2015 6:55 AM

Jun 2014
MrSideliner said:
3/10 so far but with SAO you never know, might be the first serious anime that drops below that rating...

I hat to tell you that, but that was the good part of the anime.
Even many people that liked the first arc have big problems with the second one.
Jun 25, 2015 2:16 PM

Nov 2013
Szadek23 said:
MrSideliner said:

I hat to tell you that, but that was the good part of the anime.
Even many people that liked the first arc have big problems with the second one.

Say it ain't so... O.O

Jul 3, 2015 1:48 PM

Jun 2015
Really enjoyed this episode and the conclusion to a really nice arc.

Well wonder what the next arc is about (let's hope I don't regret my words...).
Jul 6, 2015 1:49 PM

Sep 2014
The fuck? They Alive because they killed Final boss on 3/4 of full tower?:D
Sep 30, 2015 1:44 AM

Jul 2013
Um, okay... he won, but... there's 11 more episodes, not to mention a second series. Good ending, but.. whaaaaa?

^what?
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Nov 28, 2015 5:03 PM
Jul 2018
kirito the loser is always the loser. wish he died in this episode
Jan 3, 2016 9:12 AM

Jun 2014
What the heck? This episode just ruined the potential of the Aincrad arc. Heck this arc could've easily been 25 episodes long with a bit more detail and no forced romance but nooo, the fuckers had to end it early with an insanely boring boss fight. RIP SAO's only good arc.

I have seriously no idea what's coming now that there are STILL 11 episodes left.

I've heard that the second arc is actually WORSE than the first one, which is only possible with SAO.

You just know that they can ruin everything they have built themselves. Seriously who the fuck wrote this shit? A Bag of baby turds perhaps?

I'll be grinding my teeth and watching the rest too. Onward To Glory!!
Fate-SymphonyJan 3, 2016 9:13 AM
Jan 29, 2016 4:10 AM
Jan 2016
Wow, very good episode. So the game is finally cleared, and Kirito finally disconected! Upcoming episodes will be very good.
Feb 4, 2016 6:39 AM
Feb 2009
The Kirito is Always Right Foundation
Feb 15, 2016 8:08 AM
Jan 2016
omg i don't think i have ever cried so much in all my life. i thought they died, how are they back in the real world?
Apr 21, 2016 6:22 AM

Jan 2016
This anime surprises my every time!! Really love how its going, cant take my eyes of it and not even start writing, write between the ending song 😂just 1 minute barely 😂, dear god im so exited !! FEEELL THE RUCH, WHY SO MANY COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Apr 21, 2016 8:26 AM

Nov 2008
MrSideliner said:

Riiiiight because Kirito is the ONLY MC that doesn't die when he is killed.

Also, Jesus never murdered people. Goku from DBZ has more in common with Jesus than Kirito does.

Lol get over yourself.

Apr 28, 2016 1:13 AM

Feb 2016
I was quite surprised (and emotional) with this episode...I know that SAO has a history of exciting plot twists, but this just took it to a whole new level. Hopefully the next episode will explain some of the things left ambiguous at the end.
May 16, 2016 3:45 AM
Apr 2015
AssassinWolfXE said:

I've heard that the second arc is actually WORSE than the first one, which is only possible with SAO.

You just know that they can ruin everything they have built themselves. Seriously who the fuck wrote this shit? A Bag of baby turds perhaps?

I'll be grinding my teeth and watching the rest too. Onward To Glory!!

It seems masochists love SAO.
Jun 4, 2016 8:38 AM
Dec 2014
Hmm, rather anti-climatic ending to the first arc.

I quite busy when SOA first aired, so I would just have on TV in the background while I did other things. So I would just get bits and pieces. I didn't really know what was going on overall, but I liked the opening tunes, and it -seemed- to me like the show had it's moments, so I always wanted to watch it properly from the start.

After recently watching Overlord (which I also found underwhelming), I thought that I'd finally check out SOA again. I actually liked the first few episodes, even though they were a series of disjointed stories, and there were some silly moments plot wise, I thought it was an acceptable way to introduce the settings.

But I didn't expect that it was a format they were going to continue through the entire arc. To many characters were introduced in one episode, only to be discarded at the end of the episode or the next. And the Asuna/Kirito relationship until this character felt either rushed, or lacking development. I don't find them unlikable but nor do I feel any attachment for them. Asuna was actually more badass in the second episode than after she became "famous" (from that point we only see her beat up weak throw away characters).

As to the episode itself. It was a very sudden way to end the arc, way too much inexplicable plot armour, things left unexplained, and the way Heathcliff and Kirito "double KO'ed" each other was weak. Also, Kirito and Asuna made a huge deal with leaving each other but aside from giving each other their real name, couldn't they just exchange phone number/email/IM/whatever is used at that point in time?

Wondering if I should check out Accel World instead. That was another anime set in a MMORPG world that I've watched glimpsed of, and seemed kind of entertaining at the time.
Jul 20, 2016 2:39 PM

Sep 2014
Wow totally caught me off guard. Didn't expected them to finish the game so soon. Final battle was also tame nothing spectacular. Lets see what will happen to our players since now they have returned to the real world :)
Aug 2, 2016 1:49 PM

Jun 2016
Damn, after 2 years. Will Kiritu never be able to go to the virtual world or meet Asuna irl again ? :|
Aug 13, 2016 10:00 AM

Feb 2015
That was easily the most retarted episode so far. The fight was super anticlimatic, Kirito reviving himself was the biggest asspull ever and the villain was so terribly written... Why do people like this show again?

1/10
Aug 22, 2016 5:56 AM

Aug 2014
Up until the fighting with Heathcliff, i was saying this was a great episode.
But when the bullshit illogical stuff started i changed my mind.
That twist was nice, but they ruined it by breaking their own rules lol.
bad writing.
I guess the first arc is now finished.
Can't say i look forward for the second if it is considered worse than this, because even this one isn't good.
Sep 3, 2016 7:11 PM
Jun 2016
Wow Kirito. :x I at least hope he'll have the opportunity to find her somehow, but then again the world is vast -- Japan might be a smaller country, but there are so many people.

Good fight with Heathcliff, though. I was a bit confused as to how Kirito somehow managed to "revitalize" himself and kill Heathcliff.

Question is..... What now?
Sep 23, 2016 9:09 AM

Sep 2014
I just binge watched this anime so far and with all the negative reputation it gets from the haters on Mal I had actually no expectations to this. Turned out great.
I really dont see where all this hate comes from? Sure they could have been some things made different, but I was highly enjoyable to me.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 22, 2016 3:06 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
they are so cute together <3 really a sweet couple *.*
but i did not expect that huge plot twist

Jan 4, 2017 11:04 PM
Aug 2016
I refuse to finish this episode
because i want kirito to stay locked in that hellhole forever
(my opinion you can like the episode)
Jan 10, 2017 8:11 PM

Jul 2014
Wow, they actually tried to flesh out the villain in only a few minutes.

MASTERFULLY-WRITTEN
Feb 10, 2017 7:15 PM

Apr 2016
It's probably been asked before, but...

How the hell did Kirito and Asuna survive?
Feb 25, 2017 11:28 AM
Feb 2017
*FULLMETALALCHEMISTBROHOOD SPOILER AHEAD*

I'm a late to the party boy, but I just wanna say that this episode really reminded me of the where Alphonse gets his body back. Kiritos body gives me the same vibes with both the new long hair and weak body.
Mar 18, 2017 11:57 AM

Jan 2017
The final battle is so epic and amazing like everybody defeat The Skull Reaper and Kirito defeat Heathcliff. Kirito and Heathcliff HP are both zero, but fortunately that Kirito finished the SAO game mission. Finally, Kirito and Asuna kiss is amazing and touching. I loved this episode.

Edit: I rated first 14 episode (Aincrad Part) 10.75/10 scores, but the next episode is about Sugou Nobuyuki is how to doing despicable behavior in this anime how bad correct the SAO game progress. The next episode is really bad/terrible (2nd part) for me. I can't wait for watching the Fairy Dance Part.
Chi_Ho_LauMar 19, 2017 12:54 AM
Mar 28, 2017 1:10 PM
Nov 2014
I feel like the writers really missed an opportunity with this episode.

First, I loved this series and was disappointed after this episode that things wrapped up so soon in the SAO world. However, the fact that this series was not formulaic, and surprised me, was one of the greatest things about it, so I cannot really complain that the abrupt end of the SAO world came as a shock.

My real problem with this episode was that the way Kirito won the duel felt like cheating. It appears the writers are trying to convince us that he used sheer willpower to refuse to die so he could stick around long enough to kill his opponent. Bleh, that's is such a cop out way for the writers to make him win...

The really sad thing is that the writers had a MUCH BETTER way to explain the end of this duel. In a prior episode, Kirito got a special item from some kind of evil Santa Claus, which allowed a player to resurrect any other player, but it could only be used within a few seconds of the players death. At the time, Kirito had been hoping to resurrect a long-dead player, so the item did not help him and he gave it to Klein. We never saw Klein use it.

Klein was at the final duel with Heathcliffe. If Klein had managed to free himself from the paralysis just enough to use that item on Kirito just after Kirito's HP went to zero, it would be a great explanation for how he re-materialized, taking Healthcliffe by surprise and killing him. Considering that Asuna managed to totally free herself from the paralysis, it seems plausible that Klein could free himself enough to do this. Then this ending is so much better because it ties in neatly to past episodes.

It is really just lazy writing for Kirito to win because he could somehow "will" his way to not die in defiance of the system rules. That was maybe the weakest part of the whole series (to date...I felt there were more weak moments later in the series and in SAO II, and this particular arc was the best by far, except for the end of this duel). It would have been SOOO much better if Kirito's victory over Healthcliffe made sense from the perspective of the game system rules, and ultimately derived not just from his sword skills but from the fact that he had -- in spite of his solitary nature -- made true true friendships and unselfishly given a friend this special resurrection item without ever dreaming it might be used to resurrect him at the most critical moment.

Heck, they could have written the episode the exact same way, but then when Kirito meets the Kayaba simulation, that Kayaba could explain to him what Klein had done. Heck, they could have left it a mystery till the next episode with Klein when he could have spilled the beans and everyone watching would heave a sigh of relief and think, "Well, that makes a lot more sense...much better."

The more I think about it, the more it seems like this may have been Reki Kawahara's intention all along... I mean, how coincidental is it that Kirito wins an item that can resurrect one player who dies but only if used immediately after death, he then gives it to Klein, he then fights the final duel in front of Klein, and the duel ends with him dying, but then somehow reappearing to surprise and defeat his opponent? I find it hard to believe Reki did not intend that Klein's use of this item was, in fact, how Kirito won this duel. Maybe it was in there originally and somehow was cut in editing?
Apr 1, 2017 3:17 PM

Nov 2011
WFT
Estou tentando entender esse ep até agora... ele morre mas sobrevive????????
o(≧o≦)o Kimi o miteru to itsu mo HAATO DOKI DOKI
。。 Yureru omoi wa MASHUMARO mitai ni fuwa fuwa (✪㉨✪)
リラックマ☆コリラックマ
Apr 1, 2017 3:20 PM

Nov 2011
How do parents know they can't take off the helmets? Oo
o(≧o≦)o Kimi o miteru to itsu mo HAATO DOKI DOKI
。。 Yureru omoi wa MASHUMARO mitai ni fuwa fuwa (✪㉨✪)
リラックマ☆コリラックマ
May 13, 2017 2:43 PM

Nov 2016
So the guild chief was Kayaba all along, well the fight against him was nicely executed, his build up and revelation on the other hand not.

Kirito and Asunas "farewell" was a little feelzy, but I don't get why they not just change their adress, numbers or something else :D

Well, whatever as a whole the first arc was pretty good, had some negative aspects, but overall more pluss.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 17, 2017 10:36 AM

Jun 2015
I wonder what the second season is for.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jul 27, 2017 1:03 AM

May 2009
This episode. This series. This anime is an eyesore.
Disappear.
This anime. This anime. This anime. This anime. This anime. This anime.

There is a lot to talk about this episode, but I feel nothing in it really matters as much as the final moments of Aincrad, where Kayaba finally spills the beans. And it is something. I expected the most smug, arrogant speech I've ever seen in anime considering SAO's treatment of his villains, but nothing prepared me for the following lines, that are not paraphrased at all.

Kirito:"Why did you do this?"
Kayaba:"I forgot."

Dude, you set up an entire 100-floor VRMMO world for these characters to live in, and even dictated the narrative yourself from the front lines, but you don’t actually have any thoughts prepared for the ending? Like, this is your actual speech? What the hell is that stuff about a castle in the sky that you can’t reach it? Are you Griffith and this is your ascension to Femto? Or this is all a convoluted metaphor about why we all play videogames now? Or is the writer trying to redeem a guy who killed thousands of people, and failing at it?

And after he had his speech he just diappears in a fart. And that's it.

I'm dumbfounded. Kayaba took hostage 10000 people and murdered 4000 of them. He doesn't get to walk away triumphantly after spouting three lines of nonsense. Bring back Kuradeel, seriously. The guy killed far less people in his short stint in the story, but he actually had some motivation, granted it was just "I kill people because I'm so EEEEEEEVIL", but it's still something compared to the nothing that is Kayaba.

Now that I'm thinking about it, is this Kawahara giving up? Cause it feels like the author got at this exact point and just realized that he had no plan, no idea on how to frame the villain and his motivation, and just had to bullshit a way out of this. He took a deep breath and said:"Fuck it. Kayaba is mysterious and unknowable, therefore nobody can really know his motive for creating Aincrad." And as a result we have an ending that fails on every possible level.
On a narrative level, it fails to bring together all the final plot elements and instead decides to solve everything with a deus ex machina that reinforces Kirito's Mary Sueness.
On a character level, we ended this arc with Asuna at pretty much her worst point so far (“my life has no meaning without Kirito”), Kirito remaining his overpowered shonen hero self, and our villain ultimately… not knowing why he did any of this? I dunno, this show doesn’t really have character arcs outside of that one Asuna dictated to the audience.
On a thematic level, what the fuck. We actually had a theme going there, what with the “learning to embrace the validity of digital experiences” stuff that kept cropping up even in the vignettes. And then, at the end, how does this resolve? Kirito just wills himself to not die in order to beat the bad guy, Kayaba has a completely unrelated speech about castles in the sky, and then curtain roll.

This was the episode that made me realize how bad this anime is. Not because it’s dumb. Not because it’s terrible. Not because it’s cheap and lazy. Even though it's all of those things, it broke me because it’s insultingly transparent. The biggest, and arguably only, question of the story, “why does SAO exist?”, is answered with an implicit “to give Kirito something to do”. Kayaba could have just as easily been replaced with the technobabble from a Holodeck episode of Star Trek, or Zordon from Power Rangers, and nothing would have changed. It’s like the author himself forgot the theme the show was building towards, or just wasn’t actually aware of it in the first place. Say what you will about anime like Naruto or Bleach, at least those have the decency to pretend to actually be about something. This show only deserves a 1/10.
Arashi89Jan 15, 2018 8:30 AM
Jul 27, 2017 1:28 AM

Jun 2016
Arashi89 said:
This episode. This series. This anime is an eyesore.
Disappear.
This anime. This anime. This anime. This anime. This anime. This anime.

There is a lot to talk about this episode, but I feel nothing in it really matters as much as the final moments of Aincrad, where Kayaba finally spills the beans. And it is something. I expected the most smug, arrogant speech I've ever seen in anime considering SAO's treatment of his villains, but nothing prepared me for the following lines, that are not paraphrased at all.

Kirito:"Why did you do this?"
Kayaba:"I forgot."

Dude, you set up an entire 100-floor VRMMO world for these characters to live in, and even dictated the narrative yourself from the front lines, but you don’t actually have any thoughts prepared for the ending? Like, this is your actual speech? What the hell is that stuff about a castle in the sky that you can’t reach it? Are you Griffith and this is your ascension to Femto? Or this is all a convoluted metaphor about why we all play videogames now? Or is the writer trying to redeem a guy who killed thousands of people, and failing at it?

And after he had his speech he just diappears in a fart. And that's it.

I'm dumbfounded. Kayaba took hostage 10000 people and murdered 4000 of them. He doesn't get to walk away triumphantly after spouting three lines of nonsense. Bring back Kuradeel, seriously. The guy killed far less people in his short stint in the story, and he actually had some motivation, granted it was just "I kill people because I'm so EEEEEEEVIL", but it's still something compared to the nothing that is Kayaba.

Now that I'm thinking about it, is this Kawahara giving up? Cause it feels like the author got at this exact point and just realized that he had no plan, no idea on how to frame the villain and his motivation, and just had to bullshit a way out of this. He took a deep breath and said:"Fuck it. Kayaba is mysterious and unknowable, therefore nobody can really know his motive for creating Aincrad."

This was the episode that made me realize how bad this anime is. Not because it’s dumb. Not because it’s terrible. Not because it’s cheap and lazy. Even though it's all of those things, it broke me because it’s insultingly transparent. The biggest, and arguably only, question of the story, “why does SAO exist?”, is answered with an implicit “to give Kirito something to do”. Kayaba could have just as easily been replaced with the technobabble from a Holodeck episode of Star Trek, or Zordon from Power Ranger, and nothing would have changed. It’s like the author himself forgot the theme the show was building towards, or just wasn’t actually aware of it in the first place. Say what you will about anime like Naruto or Bleach, at least those have the decency to pretend to actually be about something. This show only deserves a 1/10.

I'm just going to say that Kayaba plays a roll later in the series. The reason behind trapping everyone in SAO could be something far into the future which will be explained in a future light novel. Who knows. From what I'm seeing with SAO and Accel World and the 20 year difference between the two growing smaller and smaller it's not to unlikely that it all fits into one large story.
Aug 18, 2017 1:54 PM

Sep 2014
This felt too rushed, in my opinion, but I guess there wasn't much source material they had to go off in the last boss fight. It was just irritating how they revealed Kayaba and before the revelation could sink in he was already fighting against Kirito - or Kiragaya Kazuto. It was an interesting and captivating fight sequence, so I'm not too disappointed, but I do wonder what will unfold now that Kazuto is back in the real world. His ability to stand up after 2+ years of being kept alive in a hospital after gaining consciousness was unnatural, but whatever keeps the plot moving, I guess. I am anticipating the next episode regardless!
Aug 29, 2017 6:12 PM
Jul 2017
I looove this anime , this is my 4th or 5th time to watch it " I don't count :) " , now I'm at ep. 14 & don't remember how did Kirito & Asuna return to the real world although any one died in the game before also died in the real world ?!!!!
Nov 11, 2017 11:39 PM

Nov 2017
If I had to summarize this whole episode into a single word it would be for sure: bullshit! Seriously, starting with the mystery that no one could ever guess based on the hints given and then, Asuna dies, but not for real. Why? Because she's different from everyone else, she's the protagonist's main pussy and thus can't die like everyone fucking else! Kirito is not badass, he's just plot-armed beyond reason and Asuna saved him getting out of paralysis what doesn't make any sense by the way. How are they planning to deliver an emotional punch with such a contrived plot!? I'm seriously thinking about dropping this show, I don't believe it has more to offer than what it did until this point. Pathetically written. 1/5
Jan 7, 2018 9:36 AM
Oct 2017
The season should have ended here so that a season 2 would have been more hyped up, atleast that’s what I think.
Jan 19, 2018 6:11 AM

Aug 2015
Huh, now I'm intrigued about what's left for the next 11 episodes. They're probably enter another game or something like that after reuniting in the real world. Still waiting for the killing guild to appear again.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Pages (27) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 »

More topics from this board

» Dropping while it's still good ( 1 2 )

SIimyBread - Apr 15

64 by SIimyBread »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2012

705 by amf85 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2012

686 by amf85 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

745 by amf85 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Apr 23, 4:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.