Forum Settings
Forums

who is the worst character you can think of?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 30, 2012 11:20 AM

Jul 2011
Emiya Shirou. brb strangling myself.
The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.
Oct 30, 2012 12:00 PM

Jun 2009
Spandam from one piece

to everyone who said that makoto from school days is the worst character ever, you people need to expand your boundaries because spandam makes him look like a pussy in comparison. never has a character filled me with so much malice as spandam has. let's go down the list as to why this guy sucks: he's an abusive sociopath, an incompetent retard, a liar, a nihilistic asshole, and overall, a deplorable human being. he made the enies lobby arc, a good arc in general, into one of the worst viewing experiences i've ever had. fuck this faggot, fuck him with a massive squid tentacle.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Oct 30, 2012 1:03 PM

Oct 2009
So far the only character that i hate the most is kasugano sora from the infamous yosuga no sora. My god her personality really wants to make me shove a knife up someone's ass. A fucking ingrate, lazy, spoiled, i saw many characters from tv or anime that has similar or worse situation than her but still managed to be a good and likeable character. She is just...ugh a fucking slut and an ingrate combined with nuisance, I just wanna set her on fire with a flamethrower >_> Ugh

and of course, Makoto from School Days, the dregs of human.
Athalon-ZeroOct 30, 2012 2:26 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2012 2:48 PM

Mar 2012
Toucanbird said:
Oh lord, anyone who doesn't say Aria Holmes Kanzaki from Hidan no Aria should educate themselves. Never have I seen such a polarizing character in all the anime I have ever watched. I really can't think of a close second...maybe the entire harem from Infinite Stratos...but then again, it's not just one individual character...the whole harem and their interactions are groan worthy.

HAH! Love it. Agreed. Don't watch maken ki you will get that same character interaction.
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Nov 2, 2012 5:27 PM

Sep 2012
as someone else said, that bitch aunty from grave of the fireflies,

and shinji from NGE. when he was piloting unit 01 he wasnt too bad, but outside of it he was a total whiny useless bitch with an inferiority complex that just dragged out WAY to long. we get it shinji, your father hates you. no need to be a nihilist about it.

probably doesnt help that i watched TTGL then NGE back to back, from a MC who got the fuck over himself and used his willpower to create and destroy universe sized mechs to a pussy who due to his bitch fit gets misato killed in EOE because he decides he doesnt want to live anymore.

rebuild shinji appears to show none of these negative traits so far though.
Nov 2, 2012 5:29 PM

Jul 2012
I don't think it can get much worse than Makoto. He's the dick of anime, the worst possible harem lead if that's even possible. He defeated all the loser male harem leads and wimps.

Although I think Shu is a terrible character (Guilty Crown) but he's not really a jerk or hateful, I just think he was a bad lead for his role. He had more mood swings than a pregnant woman.
Nov 4, 2012 6:30 AM

Nov 2012
Shido* from High School Of The Dead was pretty bad. He was the teacher that brainwashed those students and did all kinds of creepy things. A total scumbag if there ever was one.
* I think that's how it's spelled.
Our space is unlimited.
My download speed is not. :(
Nov 4, 2012 6:36 AM

Jun 2009
Doria said:
Furukawa Nagisa. Worst character ever!

Say WHAT?!!?

Granted, she's probably not the best girl ever written. But.... Come on! The retarded Uguu~ bitch is a lot worse!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2012 6:48 AM

Sep 2012
if by worst, you mean the most evil then...

Nov 4, 2012 10:32 AM
Oct 2012
Eva-Beatrice from Umineko No Naku Koro Ni.
Teppei Houjo and Rina Mamiya from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.
Chief Kakuzawa from Elfen Lied.
Akio Himemiya from Shoujo Kakumei Utena.

Well, they are my most hated. There are more. -_-
Nov 4, 2012 10:34 AM

Sep 2012
that faggot mc from heavens lost property, i hate the way he treats ikarus

Nov 4, 2012 10:36 AM
Jul 2012
clubparadisee said:

kill yourself he's a boss.
Nov 4, 2012 10:46 AM
Sep 2009
Takumi Nishijou from Chaos:Head, I spent the entire 12 episodes of that show wishing he would die.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Nov 4, 2012 10:52 AM

Sep 2011
kaname and yuuki from vampire knight, hell even yuuki finally picking the right guy for once in the most recent chap cant redeam her horrible character.....its a step though, and kaname has done worse things than the villains yet the writer wants us to feel pity for him like a tragic hero, fuck that.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 4, 2012 11:02 AM

Apr 2011
Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto) - "My brother wanted to protect the village. I love my brother, so I'm going to destroy it for him." What. An. Idiot.

Haruno Sakura (Naruto) - "Naruto, please save Sasuke." "I have to get stronger so that I can protect Naruto." "Naruto, please save Sasuke". So, what do you really want?

Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto) - "I'm gonna be Hokage." "Don't worry Nagato, I'll bring world peace in your place." "Sasuke, I'll fight you. And I'll die with you." "Mom, I'll be Hokage." Make up your fucking mind already. And stop being such a damn hypocrite.

[Yes, yes. I know, why do you watch Naruto if you hate the three mains. Uchiha Madara, that's all the reason I need to watch it. Oh, and Kakashi too.]

Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach) - He became a bitch after the SS arc.

Inoue Orihime (Bleach) - She needs to increase her vocabulary to more than just "Kurosaki-kun".
Nov 4, 2012 12:10 PM

Jun 2012
Naruto, Ichigo, Sakura.....well pretty much almost everyone from Bleach and Naruto.
Nov 4, 2012 12:59 PM

Jul 2012
LOL @ Everybody hating Big3 Characters. Haters gon' hate!
I love Orihime to death and Ichigo's pretty cool too but he's still generic to me.
...It's mostly because the anime adaptions ruin them. ;/

Still better than SAO characters. Haha.
Nov 4, 2012 1:18 PM

Apr 2011
Every fucking tsundere.
Nov 4, 2012 1:34 PM
Dec 2011
Ouma Shoe Guilty Crown
Nov 4, 2012 2:00 PM

Sep 2012
meepsheep said:
I love Orihime to death and Ichigo's pretty cool too but he's still generic to me.

Ichigo was a good shonen MC at the beginning of Bleach.
Nov 4, 2012 2:06 PM

Apr 2011
Inoue from Bleach. What's her purpose, why is she there? Bewbs? Probably
Nov 4, 2012 2:07 PM

Mar 2012
The bronze medal is shared by two characters- Orihime (Bleach) KUROSAKI-KUUUUUUN! and Naruto (Naruto) One of the most idiot character in the history of anime... he's stupid as f**k.
Silver medal - Matou Shinji (Fate/Stay Night) Just EVERYTHING is annoying about him... Weak and whining crybaby, his greatest achievement being the fact that he f**ks his sister.
And the Gold goes to.......... SAKURA (Naruto) I love you Sasuke-kun! Even if you want to kill all my friends and family and you do not give a f**k about anything beside yourself... I F**KING LOVE YOU!... <facewall>
Nov 4, 2012 2:41 PM

Jul 2012
My top-4, so to say.
Amelia Wil Tesla Saillune (Slayers). The only character from Slayers to whom I wished slow and painful death.
Ikari Shinji (NGE). I don't want to live on a planet where THIS is called the most realistic character ever.
Nagisa Aoi (Strawberry Panic). Hate such girls. "A?.. Who?.. Me?.. What should I do?.."
Matou Shinji (Fate/Stay Night). No comments even.
Also send my best wishes and time bomb to all average schoolboys who likes crying, showing how useless they are and MAMORU.
Nov 4, 2012 4:07 PM
Jun 2012
yhunata said:
Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto) -
What. An. Idiot.

Wrong. Itachi wanted peace and for Sasuke to be protected.

Sasuke isn't an idiot for going against Itachi's wishes. He's an idiot for trying to get revenge on people who didn't even know the truth about Itachi. The lies that they believe are the same lies that Itachi wanted them to believe, and are also the same lies that Sasuke believed throughout most of his life. Seeking vengeance against people for not knowing something that you've just recently found out yourself is stupid.

With that being said, Sasuke is still my main dude. He's a plot armored beast who gets hella power ups. He's also quite the looker.
meepsheep said:
...It's mostly because the anime adaptions ruin them. ;/

Still better than SAO characters. Haha.
'
They be hatin'. :/

Meh... I wouldn't call Ichigo "generic". He is kind of a one-dimensional character though, with the whole "I fight to protect" thing he's had going on since day one. And Orihime? Well, excluding those giant knockers, I'm curious as to what people see in her. She's only slightly amusing when she's being silly.
AttiaNov 4, 2012 4:14 PM
Nov 4, 2012 4:24 PM

Apr 2012
Most hateful character (in a good, "this story wants me to hate him" way) for me would easily be King Hamdo of Now and Then, Here and There.
Nov 4, 2012 4:26 PM

Sep 2012
Every character in School Days.

Gaspard from Dot hack... god don't get me started on that little...
Nov 4, 2012 4:27 PM

Sep 2012
Sakura from Naruto
"Im feeling it tonight roflcopterskatesbbq"
Nov 4, 2012 4:29 PM

Mar 2011
Alcarran said:
Every character in School Days minus Kotonoha

*fixed

Also lolol, whenever I see these threads I immediately look to see who posted Makoto first.
Nov 4, 2012 5:20 PM

Oct 2009
Doflamingo45 said:
Like I said in three other topic's now. Nina from Code Geass.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Nov 4, 2012 5:22 PM

Sep 2012
azzuRe said:
Doflamingo45 said:
Like I said in three other topic's now. Nina from Code Geass.

Oh heck to the yes. I'd purposely taken her out of my memory because of how bad she is.
Nov 4, 2012 6:04 PM

May 2012
Ganta from Deadman Wonderland.
Nov 4, 2012 7:12 PM

Jul 2012
Ranka Lee from Macross Frontier
הלב שלי כבר מת
Nov 5, 2012 7:03 AM
Feb 2012
yhunata said:
Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto) - "My brother wanted to protect the village. I love my brother, so I'm going to destroy it for him." What. An. Idiot.

Haruno Sakura (Naruto) - "Naruto, please save Sasuke." "I have to get stronger so that I can protect Naruto." "Naruto, please save Sasuke". So, what do you really want?

Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto) - "I'm gonna be Hokage." "Don't worry Nagato, I'll bring world peace in your place." "Sasuke, I'll fight you. And I'll die with you." "Mom, I'll be Hokage." Make up your fucking mind already. And stop being such a damn hypocrite.

[Yes, yes. I know, why do you watch Naruto if you hate the three mains. Uchiha Madara, that's all the reason I need to watch it. Oh, and Kakashi too.]

Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach) - He became a bitch after the SS arc.

Inoue Orihime (Bleach) - She needs to increase her vocabulary to more than just "Kurosaki-kun".

You're forgetting the rest of each's respective cast save Aizen.

Let's add Mirai Nikki's and K-On's cast to that list as well.
Nov 5, 2012 7:10 AM

Feb 2012
Sakurakouji from Code:Breaker is one hell of an annoying bitch.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Nov 5, 2012 7:12 AM

Apr 2012
Phantom_Lelouch said:
Doflamingo45 said:
Nina from Code Geass.

What he said.

Who they voted.
Nov 5, 2012 7:43 AM

Nov 2012
Shinn Asuka from Gundam SEED destiny and Makoto from school days.
Nov 5, 2012 10:13 AM

May 2010
From currently watching Onii-sama e..., the character Aya Misaki and her two cronies are truly horrible characters, pulling every stunt in the book to discredit and terrorize the series heroine Nanako Misono because of their own envy of her. Also Mariko Shinobu as well, for her disgusting vanity and because of it, it causes a rift in the friendship of Nanako and her childhood best friend, Tomoko. I can't forgive Mariko for making things more miserable for Nanako for saying that she can't have friendships with anyone not in the Soririty, like Tomoko and Mariko tells Tomoko a horrible lie that affects the friendship between her and Nanako.
Nov 5, 2012 11:12 AM

Oct 2012
Worst character of all for me has to be Takumi Nishijou from Chaos;head - the whiniest MC ever. I respect his love for anime, but he whines about the 3D world and about how much he dislikes them (as well as being ignorant towards all the other chicks around him) to an extent that made me want to punch his face in.

I also highly dislike Rossiu from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, although he's probably not the worst character ever. He just popped into my head
Nov 5, 2012 11:26 AM

Jul 2012
KingLear said:
Sakurakouji from Code:Breaker is one hell of an annoying bitch.
Nov 5, 2012 1:48 PM

Jun 2009
clubparadisee said:

you do realize that there are OBVIOUS moments in the show where tomoki shows that he does care for ikarus, right?

fantomu said:
Every fucking tsundere.

+1

then again, there are few that are decent, the rest can suck a fat one.

Nov 5, 2012 1:52 PM

Dec 2011
No matter how hard I think, the only character that comes to minds is that bitch Yuuki Cross from VK.
Nov 5, 2012 1:54 PM

Jul 2011
My most hated character is Chinatsu from Yuru Yuri.
Would've been SO much better without that c***
Nov 5, 2012 2:06 PM
Apr 2010
Haru from accel world

holy crap that guy was annoying as hell and didn't fit at all in the anime >.>;;;
Nov 6, 2012 6:26 AM

Sep 2010
These copy pasta from profile

Plus these that I haven't added yet to my pro

Also Duke Nightray from Pandora Hearts, but I'm too lazy to go get a picture of him. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 6, 2012 8:11 AM
Jul 2018
Roloko said:
These copy pasta from profile

xD

Agree about Shiki and Claude.
Shiki - arrogant faggot - annoying
Claude - sick fuck

donotthrowsouls said:
No matter how hard I think, the only character that comes to minds is that bitch Yuuki Cross from VK.

This. "kaname-sama saved my life so now I'm his bitch forever"
Nov 6, 2012 8:16 AM
Jun 2012
Roloko said:

Who dat?
Nov 6, 2012 8:18 AM

Dec 2011
Deziah said:
Roloko said:

Who dat?

I think it's Shiki fro Togainu no Chi.
Nov 6, 2012 8:47 AM
Jun 2012
donotthrowsouls said:
Deziah said:
Roloko said:

Who dat?

I think it's Shiki fro Togainu no Chi.

Oh.. I watched that show when it first came out and ended up dropping it. The art style, character designs and OP were cool, but everything else was......
Nov 6, 2012 12:34 PM

Jun 2009
Roloko said:

Finally i'm not alone.

Isn't it unbelievable how she only appeared in one episode and yet she made me wanna eat babies?

Nov 21, 2012 9:25 PM

Sep 2012
Recent character on my hate list: Kamikita Komari from Little Busters!

Her voice and constant whining is so fucking annoying -_-
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - 5 minutes ago

1 by Spunkert »»
12 seconds ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

228 by KeyiOs »»
29 seconds ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

38 by Archean-Return »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 14 minutes ago

2 by deg »»
3 minutes ago

» Advertise your favorite anime

Tannenbusch - 44 minutes ago

3 by NubFix »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.